PDA

View Full Version : Rastko

Monolith
05-01-2010, 07:25 AM
What do you think about this kid? From what I've seen, his compatriots hate him :D

Z2b2wKQ8QHI

He's pro-EU, pro-NATO, and he advocates Serbia's recognition of Kosovo.

Guapo
05-03-2010, 04:04 AM
What I find interesting is how the western media chooses to focus on some random 12 year old boy supporting Kosovo’s independence and then write an article about how radical and nationalistic Serbian society is and ignore how the Albanians in Kosovo have broken the rights of Serbs? A little hypocritical isn’t it? This may become even worse than the whole Zlata’s diary affair, where they tried to equate the Serbs with the Nazi’s during the Bosnian war by comparing Zlata’s diary with Anne Frank's.

If this was a kid in the U.S. supporting the Taliban or anti-American activities in the open, him and his parents would be questioned and probably expelled from school right away. By the way, This boy is a fraud. Pocesta is not a Serbian surname, and it appears that his father or grandfather is Albanian. Thousands of Albanians live in Belgrade, nobody "ethnically cleansed" them out. Tito would be proud of him.

Mirlind Pocesta
Armond Pocesta
Nori Aga Pocesta (Johnny Cash)
Afrim Pocesta
Fitim Pocesta
Vali Pocesta
Agim Pocesta
Maliq Pocesta
Qerime Klobocista Pocesta
Ardit Pocesta
Fadil Pocesta
Suat Pocesta
Rigi Pocesta
Urim Pocesta
Maliq Pocesta
Vigan Pocesta
Florint Pocesta
Nderim Pocest
Xhavit Pocesta

Us Serbs are like deer caught in the headlights of propaganda. We aren't good detectives, don’t do good research, lose our temper very quickly – It is actually pathetic. Now Serbs are good, even brilliant, in things like engineering, sports, musicians, and so on; but when it comes to defending ourselves properly it is almost like taking candy from a baby by concerted, sneaky, and persistent media and the like.

Monolith
05-03-2010, 06:43 PM
I knew there was something wrong with his last name.

Guapo
05-04-2010, 05:20 AM
I knew there was something wrong with his last name.

People found out so now he states that his background is actually Italian, not Albanian :lol:

The Ripper
05-04-2010, 02:08 PM
I didn't know he was part Albanian but I thought it was some of the shoddiest propaganda in ages when I read about him on the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8644614.stm

Truly disgusting.

Toni
05-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Ovo se, stručnim vokabularom govoreći, zove kurcu sviranje. :D

Guapo
05-04-2010, 10:34 PM
I didn't know he was part Albanian but I thought it was some of the shoddiest propaganda in ages when I read about him on the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8644614.stm

Truly disgusting.

The boy is strange anyway. He should be chasing girls at his age but rather he's obsessed with serial killers as well, the media won't mention that either. The anti-christ has been born! :D

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41TBNSMG5BL.jpg

Aramis
05-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Koji lik, lol. Ne zna se šta je gore; sranja koja prića, ili nasilničke prijetnje koje dobiva.

Glup i gluplji ®, registred balkanic trademark.

Svarog
05-09-2010, 03:11 AM
Prave morona od deteta.
Alo bre, marš na teren igraj fudbal umesto što se baviš glupostima, a takođe ne znam ko ima vremena da preti dvanaestogodišnjaku....
Idiotluk

Guapo
05-09-2010, 03:57 AM
Prave morona od deteta.
Alo bre, marš na teren igraj fudbal umesto što se baviš glupostima, a takođe ne znam ko ima vremena da preti dvanaestogodišnjaku....
Idiotluk

ma nevinost sam izgubio s 12 godina...Jelena...:(....:D

Monolith
05-09-2010, 09:03 AM
ma nevinost sam izgubio s 12 godina...Jelena...:(....:D
Haha, sad sam se sjetio da sam neki dan na facebooku vidio grupu "U tim godinama sam lizala lizalicu, a ne k...c." :D

Heretik
05-19-2010, 10:35 PM
A jesi a? :D

Aramis
05-19-2010, 10:37 PM

Pa ja, jesam. I to lizalicu sa okusom višnje.

Jarl
05-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Pa ja, jesam. I to lizalicu sa okusom višnje.

Wiśnie? Cherries? ;)

Aramis
05-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Wiśnie? Cherries? ;)

Yeah.

Višnja = sour cherry

Trešnja = cherry

Monolith
05-22-2010, 11:13 AM
U ovoj zemlji ližu svi :D