PDA

View Full Version : How the UK SHOULD look: my wet dream

Mars06
12-26-2014, 10:39 AM
http://i.snag.gy/Gjg4Y.jpg

England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Ulster, Cornwall, Britanny, Normandy, and Iceland united in a Celto-Germanic federation. Let the rest of the world tremble in fear as the British Empire returns stronger than ever!

Also
12-26-2014, 11:36 AM
Not gonna happen. You have more chances of making a union with Jamaica.

Graham
12-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Britain never had Brittany. That was England, before Britain or the Brit Empire was created.

Catkin
12-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Iceland? Lol, ok :). I have no desire to be part of a powerful empire though, just a peaceful happy place to live.

finþaų
12-26-2014, 11:49 AM
Iceland certainly does not belong in this concoction.

Graham
12-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Iceland the place that actually jailed corrupt bankers & bravely defaulted. In Britain we gave them big bonuses. If anything we should be ruled by Reykjavík.

LightHouse89
12-26-2014, 12:24 PM
No Iceland though. Iceland should belong with Norway.

I would dare say the British Empire should come back. Also put an end to secularism, liberalism, democracy, the removal of the current monarchy which is a joke, replace with a different monarchy and soft fascism.

LightHouse89
12-26-2014, 12:25 PM
Iceland the place that actually jailed corrupt bankers & bravely defaulted. In Britain we gave them big bonuses. If anything we should be ruled by Reykjavík.

Icelanders are too liberal. I agree though bankers alone should be imprisoned for Usury especially here in Democrazy America.

Graham
12-26-2014, 12:26 PM
The last time Britain replaced it's Monarchy with a dictatorship. That was Cromwell. Many areas were worse for it.

LightHouse89
12-26-2014, 12:26 PM
Iceland? Lol, ok :). I have no desire to be part of a powerful empire though, just a peaceful happy place to live.

No bring back the British Empire and get rid of Liberal Democracy.

LightHouse89
12-26-2014, 12:28 PM
The last time Britain replaced it's Monarchy with a dictatorship. That was Cromwell. Many areas were worst for it.

Not under me it wouldnt :cool:

But I wouldnt say all of British history was bad. Sure its a shame the Irish and Scottish situation was not handled better and without violence. I wish the Irish were not catholic it would have made things much easier in terms of adding them into the Union. I dislike the Anglican church though.

I would rather see Britain go back to being Great as oppose to seeing it along with Ireland in the EU and taking orders from Brussels.

Catkin
12-26-2014, 12:31 PM
No Iceland though. Iceland should belong with Norway.

I would dare say the British Empire should come back. Also put an end to secularism, liberalism, democracy, the removal of the current monarchy which is a joke, replace with a different monarchy and soft fascism.

Iceland is fine by itself :)

wvwvw
12-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Icelanders are too liberal. I agree though bankers alone should be imprisoned for Usury especially here in Democrazy America.

The Day the Mob Hanged Banksters on Wall Street :D
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/12/no_author/the-day-the-mob-hanged-banksters-on-wall-street/

TheForeigner
12-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Britain never had Brittany. That was England, before Britain or the Brit Empire was created.

Did England had Brittany? I only know of Normandy being united by dynastic union because of the Norman conquest. If anything you should give France back the Channel Islands too.

Incal
12-26-2014, 12:37 PM
An then you'd ruin Iceland and Ireland with hordes of Pakis and Blacks.

Anglojew
12-26-2014, 12:38 PM
You forgot some more territory:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XDXUU-uhuBE/U4aDOHqiUgI/AAAAAAAAAtM/pjOGoAvWY_o/s1600/map.jpg

Balmung
12-26-2014, 01:14 PM

There's not much to ruin. There's snow, and theres colorful buildings.....and snow.

Smaug
12-26-2014, 01:15 PM
You are American right?

LightHouse89
12-26-2014, 01:17 PM

get rid of pakis and blacks. they are not british nor do they deserve the rights to the land there.

Incal
12-26-2014, 03:59 PM
get rid of pakis and blacks. they are not british nor do they deserve the rights to the land there.

Easy to say but sadly, the reality is other ATM...

Carignan
12-26-2014, 04:04 PM
You forgot some more territory:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XDXUU-uhuBE/U4aDOHqiUgI/AAAAAAAAAtM/pjOGoAvWY_o/s1600/map.jpg

Keep dreaming!

Incal
12-26-2014, 04:06 PM
There's not much to ruin. There's snow, and theres colorful buildings.....and snow.

Well since you are american I can undertand your POV: You see everything in materialistic terms.

Jehan
12-26-2014, 04:23 PM
How i can say it in a polite way. UK have more luck to become an islamic region of Pakistan than took all thoses regions.

LightHouse89
12-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Easy to say but sadly, the reality is other ATM...

Yes but hopefully the BNP gets better politicians and can reverse that insanity. If they can manage to break away from the EU, prevent the ascension of that fruitcake who wants the throne and replace him with someone sane in the head they might have a chance. The would be King is validating Islam as a British religion which is unacceptable to me.

Breaking away from the EU is a must though. I think its pathetic to see the UK, Germany or France apart of that abomination of a Union.

LightHouse89
12-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Keep dreaming!

France for the French.

LightHouse89
12-26-2014, 05:01 PM
How i can say it in a polite way. UK have more luck to become an islamic region of Pakistan than took all thoses regions.

Where there is a will there is a way.

Gooding
12-26-2014, 06:07 PM
France for the French.

Exactly and Britain for the British. Hell, America for the British, too! :cool:

Jägerstaffel
12-26-2014, 10:17 PM
I don't understand this map. At all.

alfieb
12-26-2014, 10:23 PM
Britain is a colonial abomination and the world would be better without it.

Shah-Jehan
12-26-2014, 10:24 PM
Why Iceland and Normandy though?

Graham
12-26-2014, 10:24 PM
I don't understand this map. At all.

Wouldnae think too hard. There's nae historical basis. Perhaps if Iceland. It would be Iceland, Shetland, Caithness, Sutherland, Orkney, Norway & Faroe Islands. Or something along that in North West. But then denmark would get mad. :P

Longbowman
12-26-2014, 10:27 PM
Not gonna happen. You have more chances of making a union with Jamaica.

Jamaica is actually a Dominion realm. The Queen is head of state there.

Dani Cutie
12-26-2014, 10:43 PM
English invaders... just pirates

RighNick
12-26-2014, 11:47 PM
I know this proposal is a bit tongue-in-cheek but I honestly think that this "union" would actually weaken Britain rather than strengthen it. This combined entity would still be smaller in terms of GDP and population than Germany, so it certainly wouldn't be a superpower by any means and the instability generated by forcing together all these groups would negate most of the potential benefits. I would gladly welcome the Republic of Ireland back to the Union if a majority of Irish voters wanted it, but history (especially on that island) has shown the cost of attempting to keep people in a country they feel they don't belong in. In order for this to work, Bretons, Normans, Icelanders, and Irish people would have to begin to see themselves as "British". Otherwise, Britain would gain not just ˜15 million citizens form this arrangement, but also a whole host of problems that would undermine the strength of the state. A return to IRA style guerrilla warfare would be almost certain, but the issue of independence for these regions would also dominate politics in Westminster (or wherever this government would be based). Rather than being able to harness the (almost negligible) increase in power provided by the addition of these new areas, the government would instead have to focus on keeping the country from disintegrating. Britain might appear more powerful on paper, but the newly created internal weakness would overshadow any of these benefits.

tldr: Britain would gain 15,000,000 new citizens, making it roughly comparable to Germany in terms of population and economic strength. However, the fact that these people do not see themselves as British would undermine any benefits to this because of the almost inevitable emergence of guerrilla and independence movements which would destabilise the state instead of strengthening it.

Catkin also raises an extremely valid point. As a British citizen, I obviously want the country to be strong and maintain at least somewhat of a presence on the world stage but maintaining a good quality of life is far more important than projecting power abroad.

LightHouse89
12-27-2014, 03:28 AM
Jamaica is actually a Dominion realm. The Queen is head of state there.

drop that shit hole and take back Ireland. Install me as the deputy Ruler there :cool: I will spread my American protestant religion there to end the republican vs unionist bullshit.

Jamaica is filled with black assholes. You don't need them :p

LightHouse89
12-27-2014, 03:29 AM
I know this proposal is a bit tongue-in-cheek but I honestly think that this "union" would actually Britain rather than strengthen it. This combined entity would still be smaller in terms of GDP and population than Germany, so it certainly wouldn't be a superpower by any means and the instability generated by forcing together all these groups would negate most of the potential benefits. I would gladly welcome the Republic of Ireland back to the Union if a majority of Irish voters wanted it, but history (especially on that island) has shown the cost of attempting to keep people in a country they feel they don't belong in. In order for this to work, Bretons, Normans, Icelanders, and Irish people would have to begin to see themselves as "British". Otherwise, Britain would gain not just ˜15 million citizens form this arrangement, but also a whole host of problems that would undermine the strength of the state. A return to IRA style guerrilla warfare would be almost certain, but the issue of independence for these regions would also dominate politics in Westminster (or wherever this government would be based). Rather than being able to harness the (almost negligible) increase in power provided by the addition of these new areas, the government would instead have to focus on keeping the country from disintegrating. Britain might appear more powerful on paper, but the newly created internal weakness would overshadow any of these benefits.

tldr: Britain would gain 15,000,000 new citizens, making it roughly comparable to Germany in terms of population and economic strength. However, the fact that these people do not see themselves as British would undermine any benefits to this because of the almost inevitable emergence of guerrilla and independence movements which would destabilise the state instead of strengthening it.

Catkin also raises an extremely valid point. As a British citizen, I obviously want the country to be strong and maintain at least somewhat of a presence on the world stage but maintaining a good quality of life is far more important than projecting power abroad.

Bring back the Empire. Britain was cooler then.

Gooding
12-27-2014, 03:38 AM
Bring back the Empire. Britain was cooler then.

Yep.

StonyArabia
12-27-2014, 03:42 AM
Lots of Beautiful women there, that's for sure. So why not.

LightHouse89
12-27-2014, 03:45 AM
Yep.

Yes bring back the Empire. The entire Anglosphere is visionless and has been going down hill after two major wars. This time the entire Anglosphere should be less involved in realms outside our culture. I mean cooperate with them but do not involve ourselves in foreign wars.

FeederOfRavens
12-27-2014, 03:47 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM

Good luck invading Iceland. :thumb001:

Gooding
12-27-2014, 03:58 AM

Iceland is better left to Scandinavia. Frankly, Shetland is better left to Scandinavia too, but I won't go into that. I think that historically British areas such as the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand should be governed from Westminster. Maybe Quebec should be returned to France or allowed to go independent and maybe the American Southwest should be returned to Mexico, but otherwise, I think these countries would be better off as part of an Empire. I know that three out of the four countries I named are already part of the British Commonwealth of Nations ( the US should be too and it's bullshit that it's not), but maybe Parliament could have some more direct control over these areas?

LightHouse89
12-27-2014, 04:43 AM
Britain is a colonial abomination and the world would be better without it.

:rolleyes: says the Roman.

LightHouse89
12-27-2014, 04:43 AM

:rolleyes: Our highlanders would make short work of these giants.

FeederOfRavens
12-27-2014, 04:50 AM
:rolleyes: Our highlanders would make short work of these giants.

Haha, I'm sure they would. :thumb001:

LightHouse89
12-27-2014, 05:02 AM
Haha, I'm sure they would. :thumb001:

Maybe if the Norse is strong with these Northerners they might give us some trouble. But Northerners are not as renowned as their ancestors hahah. They would have been very strong men from rowing alone. That is a popular sport here for the upper classes. I thought it was a pussy sport until I tried it out in high school. It was brutal hahah.

Darth Revan
12-27-2014, 05:04 AM
No reason was given in the starting post. I don't oppose it nor endorse it, but I'd like to know how this idea was conceived.

tiffin
12-27-2014, 02:00 PM
Iceland the place that actually jailed corrupt bankers & bravely defaulted. In Britain we gave them big bonuses.

Nice platitudes, mate. Unfortunately they demonstrate your jejune understanding of economics.

StormBringer
12-27-2014, 02:16 PM
5 pages and still no Children of Men footage :D

Graham
12-27-2014, 05:09 PM
Nice platitudes, mate. Unfortunately they demonstrate your jejune understanding of economics.

Sorry I don't speak pretentious. Me no comprende.

Willem
12-27-2014, 05:20 PM
Icelanders are egalitarian community oriented people, the polar opposite of the ruling elite of the UK. Union is never going to work.