PDA

View Full Version : Serb terrorist attack prevented

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 06:08 PM
http://cdn1.img.sputniknews.com/images/101628/47/1016284777.jpg

Kosovo's police arrested a Serb, on suspicion of intent to commit a terrorist attack, Kosovo's Minister of Internal Affairs, Skender Hyseni, said at a press conference on Friday.
"The car was stopped around 21 o'clock last night and its driver, S.G. born in 1968 and raised in Serbia, was arrested. There were around 13 kilos of explosives found in his car," Kosovo's RTK TV channel quoted Hyseni as saying.

A Serbian driver was detained by the police based on intelligence information, Kosovo's RTK TV channel reported, citing the minister.

Acording to fresh information the name of the attacker is Slobodan Gavric, born in 1968 and the attack target was Catholic church holding christmass mass.

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Even fresher news:
During interogation, Serb claimed that he targeted the Catholic church in an effort to blame the attack on Albanians, and present them as terrorist radicals, in order to gain support for what he calls "Serb Kosovo"

Sick Serb ideology, they did a terrorist attack 100 years ago and plunged world in WW1. Now they want a re-run

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Wherever and whenever a Serb is present the trouble is guaranteed, the intention of terrorist was not Catholic cathedral but US embassy and God forbid if police wasn't effective to prevent this from happening the consequences would be huge, the Serbian state would jump immediately by giving public declaration that Albanian Islamist did the terrorist act whereas Albanian image would be screwed since people would believe right away that we did this despite the opposite player involvement, also the Serb terrorist most likely was payed by Serbian state do the job although without final investigation its to early to come to conclusion but the possibility is alot higher rather a self initiative since practically is impossible to organize all this by himself.

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 06:30 PM
Wherever and whenever a Serb is present the trouble is guaranteed, the intention of terrorist was not Catholic cathedral but embassy of USA and God forbid if police wasn't effective to prevent this from happening the consequences would be huge, the Serbian state would jump immediately by giving public declaration that Albanian Islamist did the terrorist act whereas Albanian image would be screwed since people would believe right away that we did this despite the opposite player involvement, also the Serb terrorist most likely was payed by Serbian state do the job although without final investigation its to early to come to conclusion but the possibility is alot higher rather a self initiative since practically is impossible to organize all this by himself.

The american embassy was the presumed target yesterday. But after interogation it ended up being the Church

http://s.tf.rs/2014/12/26/Gavric-Slobodan-automobil-bomba.jpg

Era
12-26-2014, 06:34 PM
Wherever and whenever a Serb is present the trouble is guaranteed, the intention of terrorist was not Catholic cathedral but US embassy and God forbid if police wasn't effective to prevent this from happening the consequences would be huge, the Serbian state would jump immediately by giving public declaration that Albanian Islamist did the terrorist act whereas Albanian image would be screwed since people would believe right away that we did this despite the opposite player involvement, also the Serb terrorist most likely was payed by Serbian state do the job although without final investigation its to early to come to conclusion but the possibility is alot higher rather a self initiative since practically is impossible to organize all this by himself.

Where did you get the info about the US embassy? The catholic church sounds more believable imo.

Great job for catching him :thumbs up

Geni
12-26-2014, 06:36 PM
Prishtinė, kapet makina serbe me 10 mina tė telekomanduara
26/12/2014

Njė makinė e mbushur me eksploziv ėshtė ndaluar tė enjten nė mbrėmje nga Policia e Kosovės nė lagjen “Arbėria” nė Prishtinė, ku ndodhen selitė e Ambasadės Amerikane dhe disa pėrfaqėsi tė huaja diplomatike.

Makina e tipit 'Renault Clio' me targa tė Beogradit, si dhe materiali eksploziv ėshtė konfiskuar nga Policia, ndėrsa shoferi me inicialet S.G. me nėnshtetėsi nga Serbia ėshtė arrestuar dhe ndodhet nė paraburgim.

Edhe pse aksioni policor ėshtė zhvilluar nė lagjen ku janė tė vendosura disa ambasada tė huaja, nė Polici thonė se rasti nuk mund tė ndėrlidhet me ndonjė sulm terrorist apo sulm ndaj ambasadave.

Por burime nga institucione te sigurisė, po verifikojnė edhe informacione tė bazuara qė flasin se objektiv sulmi mund tė ketė qenė hoteli ku pritej tė qėndronte gjatė vizitės nė Kosovė, Kryeministri Edi Rama.

Nuk dihet nese ndryshimi i axhendes se Kryeministrit shqiptar, moshkuarja mbreme ne Prishtine, por vetem sot ka lidhje me kete rast. Zyrtarisht policia e Kosoves hedh poshtė ēdo version sepse hetimet pėrfundimtare do tė tregojnė motivet e vėrteta tė sulmit.

Hetuesit policorė qė po merren me kėtė rast kanė treguar me kushte anonimiteti pėr Top Channel, se materiali eksploziv brenda makinės ka qenė nė transportim e sipėr dhe i njėjti, pas pėrgatitjes, do tė mund tė hidhej nė erė me telekomandė pėr ndonjė sulm terrorist, pasi materiali ka qenė i ndarė nė 10 njėsi tė veēanta.

Edhe pse zyrtarisht nuk behet i ditur se pėr cfare lloj materiali eksploziv bėhet fjalė, sipas hetuesve tė rastit mund tė jetė shumė i rrezikshėm nėse do tė pėrdorej nė hapėsira tė mbyllura ku ka njerėz.

“Policia e Kosovės paraprakisht ka zotėruar informacion inteligjent lidhur me veturėn e dyshuar dhe mundėsinė e qarkullimit tė sajė drejt Prishtinės. Realisht vetura e cila ėshtė ndaluar nga njėsitė policore ka qenė veturė nė lėvizje dhe ka qenė materia duke u transportuar. Nuk mund tė themi pėr ndonjė sulm terrorist tė mundshėm, mirėpo mund tė themi qė ėshtė njė materie e pėrpunuar, e cila ka qenė e mbėshtjellė nė disa pjesė dhe qė mund tė pėrdoret si materie e rrezikshme eksplozive”, tha Krelani.

Krelani ka treguar se makina e mbushur me lėndė eksploziv ishte nėn vėzhgim Policor para se tė ndalohej pasi sipas tij informacionet pėr tė ishin marrė nga Agjencia Inteligjente.

Po ashtu mėsohet se makina e ndaluar nė Prishtinė kishte ardhur nga Serbia nė Kosovė pėrmes veriut tė Mitrovicės. Prokuroria Speciale e Kosovės urdhėruar ndalimin policor pėr 48 orė ndaj personit S.G pėr shkak tė dyshimit se ky person ka kryer veprėn penale:

“Pėrgatitja e veprės terroriste ose veprave penale kundėr rendit kushtetues dhe sigurisė sė Republikės sė Kosovės”, nga neni 144 i Kodit Penal tė Republikės sė Kosovės.

Geni
12-26-2014, 06:36 PM
Pristina, Serbian car caught with 10 pounds of Unmanned
12/26/2014

A car packed with explosives was stopped Thursday night by the Kosovo Police "Arberia" in Pristina, where the headquarters of the US Embassy and several foreign diplomatic representations.

Cars of type 'Renault Clio' with Belgrade license plates and explosive material was seized by police while driving with the initials SG Serbian citizenship has been arrested and is in custody.

Although police action is developed in the neighborhood where are located some foreign embassies, the police say the case could not be linked to any terrorist attack or attack embassies.

But security sources from institutions, are based verify the information that shows that targeted attack may have been the hotel which was expected to stay during their visit to Kosovo Prime Minister Rama.

It is not known whether the change agenda Albanian Prime, moshkuarja yesterday in Pristina, but only today about this case. Kosovo police officially rejects any version because the final investigation will show the true motives of the attack.

Police investigators who are dealing with this case have shown the condition of anonymity for Top Channel that explosive material inside the machine has been in the transportation of the above and the same, after preparation, could be thrown into the air with the remote control for a terrorist attack, after material has been divided into 10 units.

Although not officially made known what kind of explosive material in question, according to investigators of the case can be very dangerous if used in enclosed spaces where there are people.

"Kosovo Police previously mastered intelligence information concerning suspected car and the possibility of circulation thanks to Prishtina. Realistically car which was stopped by a police unit has been moving car and the matter was being transported. We can not say to a potential terrorist attack, but we can say that is a matter of processing, which has been encased in some parts and can be used as explosive hazardous materials, "said Krelani.

Krelani has shown that cars packed with explosives was under police observation before the ban because, according to his information was taken from the Intelligence Agency.

Also learned that the car stopped in Pristina had come from Serbia in Kosovo through the north of Mitrovica. Kosovo Special Prosecution ordered police stopping for 48 hours against the person SG suspicion that the person has committed the offense:

"Preparation of terrorist offense or offenses against the constitutional order and security of the Republic of Kosovo", under Article 144 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Kosovo.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2014, 06:51 PM
The american embassy was the presumed target yesterday. But after interogation it ended up being the Church

http://s.tf.rs/2014/12/26/Gavric-Slobodan-automobil-bomba.jpg

Location is not important anymore rather the intention behind it, the men is a terrorist and should be treated as such, he came here with a clear agenda which doesn't need much analysis to come on conclusion of his real aim, terrorist is caught but the case is far from closed without Serbian state giving explanation how did the terrorist manage to through Serbian border patrol undisturbed with 13 kg explosive like a fucking Al-Qaida, as I said if this men would accomplish this vile mission and escape somehow the bill of consequence would be on Albanians cause was inside of our country and subsequently Serbia government would jump right away to accuse us at same time would be at good position in international community eye to do so....For those who knows this sociopathic society how it works knows what's behind every action of them, no sympathy for the people who happens to accuse terrorists of MidEast when themselves are not any better if not worst or as we say "throw a stone and hide their hand".

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Where did you get the info about the US embassy? The catholic church sounds more believable imo.

Great job for catching him :thumbs up

Some sources gave this information also doesn't sound out of reality, cause easily could be two target (US embassy and Catholic Cathedral) at once also the Serb terrorist was arrested near US embassy by Kosova police.

Thanks, but I'd call this silent war from Serbia despite lack of final investigation report.

Stefan_Dusan
12-26-2014, 07:01 PM
I have trouble believing this convenient story especially he was stopped just in time with so much explosives. More likely he was paid to fail so Serbs look bad and gives excuse to KfOR extra liberties in Serb lands of north

LightHouse89
12-26-2014, 07:27 PM
Man the Balkans are at it again :picard1:

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 07:41 PM
Interesting. I hope you don't evolve the story to include all three possible targets at once (Rama in a hotel, the U.S. embassy and a Catholic church) because it is weird as it stands.

In any case, if he was indeed a terrorist, he wasn't very smart. I would have found Albanian/Kossovar licence plates for starters...

Stefan_Dusan
12-26-2014, 07:47 PM
Interesting. I hope you don't evolve the story to include all three possible targets at once (Rama in a hotel, the U.S. embassy and a Catholic church) because it is weird as it stands.

In any case, if he was indeed a terrorist, he wasn't very smart. I would have found Albanian/Kossovar licence plates for starters...

The angle on this story will be he drove his car from Beograd to Prishtina and picked up the explosives in Mitrovica then KFOR will get license to due some broad sweeps to prevent terrorism. Serbian nation will be bullied shut because man supposedly originated in Serbia. Kosovo Serbs will have no help and backing and will be put in a vice.

Thing is it's against Serbian nature to do explosive attacks. Serbs did set off some car bombs in Mitrovica to protest last time KFOR tried to break the enclaves but they were chosen to go off at time when there would be no civilian casualty.

99% this is false flag

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 08:23 PM

If he had Kosovo licences he couldnt cross the border with Serbia, for a start. Its Serb police who are holding the northern entries into Kosovo.
And it is Serb police who let Serb carry 30 pounds of explosive over the border, since they never check Serbs.

I hope this causes KFOR to evict Serb border guards and get Albanians to protect their countries entrances

Minesweeper
12-26-2014, 08:27 PM
Cool.

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 08:28 PM
If he had Kosovo licences he couldnt cross the border with Serbia, for a start. Its Serb police who are holding the northern entries into Kosovo.
And it is Serb police who let Serb carry 30 pounds of explosive over the border, since they never check Serbs.

I hope this causes KFOR to evict Serb border guards and get Albanians to protect their countries entrances

Hey genious, do you know how long it takes to change your licence plates? Do you think he couldn't do so? Gimme a break, you are more stupid that him, because you cannot grasp the concept even after it has been described to you...

...And why do the Kossovars not check all cars coming from Mitrovica? Or KFOR checking them? Do they expect from the Serbs to check them? Do you even know how border controls work???

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2014, 08:32 PM
Cool.

What do you think, would be cooler for you if he managed to blow up the place filled with religious people in church then put the blame on siptari?

ЛыSSый
12-26-2014, 08:53 PM
he wanted to blow up croatins but not bosniaks? funny shit, but i don't beleive in this.

Stefan_Dusan
12-26-2014, 09:03 PM
Hey genious, do you know how long it takes to change your licence plates? Do you think he couldn't do so? Gimme a break, you are more stupid that him, because you cannot grasp the concept even after it has been described to you...

...And why do the Kossovars not check all cars coming from Mitrovica? Or KFOR checking them? Do they expect from the Serbs to check them? Do you even know how border controls work???

Mitrovica is inside Kosovo. Inside Kosovo on the borders with Serbia is an autonomous Serbian zone that follows Serbian. Last time KFOR tried to shut those down we sent a couple of the Germans back to Merkel and KFOR backed off and instead pressured Serbia to put pressure on Kosovo Serbs.

This is what they want to destroy, these enclaves of liberty in NATO occupied Kosovo. they know it will involve blood shed and possibly pushing Serbia away from EU path so they invented this false flag to both bully Serbia to silence and justify the blood shed to come. Just watch, these Serbian enclaves will be implicated in who gave him these explosives when he entered Kosovo

Minesweeper
12-26-2014, 09:11 PM

Our police doesn't give a damn about what enters Kosovo, it's something Kosovo police should do. Kosovo police doesn't care either, you can smuggle a tank down there, I can enter without showing any personal documents and I have done that in the past.

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 09:18 PM

What is more suspicious, licence plates from Serbia, that Serbs inside Kosovo use, or fake license plates.

And yes, Serbs DO NEED TO CHECK, they signed agreements guaranteeing that, in exchange for autonomy in the north of Kosovo.
If something bad happens, like this, it is Serbs who will get the blame. So why should Albanians care. This not only means they allowed a Serb to enter Kosovo with explosives, but also that they dont uphold their end of the bargain, which means cracdown on Serb northern autonomy.

he wanted to blow up croatins but not bosniaks? funny shit, but i don't beleive in this.

Croatins :picard1:
You moron there are Albanians and bunch of other people down there who are catholic.
Can your slavic mind comprehend the idea where religion =/= nation

Minesweeper
12-26-2014, 09:21 PM
the idea where religion =/= nation

That means Bosniaks do not exist. Fake nation.

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 09:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uToRCKgQnyw

http://diwan-magazine.com/intervju-sa-ivanom-mostarac-ne-eksperimentisimo-mi-smo-bosnjaci/

Try again :laugh:
Different religion, same nation

Minesweeper
12-26-2014, 09:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uToRCKgQnyw

http://diwan-magazine.com/intervju-sa-ivanom-mostarac-ne-eksperimentisimo-mi-smo-bosnjaci/

Try again :laugh:
Different religion, same nation

Alright, Bosniaks are a fake nation based on religion of Islam.

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 09:43 PM
Alright, Bosniaks are a fake nation based on religion of Islam.

Yet somehow non-muslims, and christians exist among Bosniaks. Ah well, that is too complex of a problem for your slavic mind

ЛыSSый
12-26-2014, 09:43 PM
You moron there are Albanians and bunch of other people down there who are catholic. thanks for correcting my mistakes

Can your slavic mind comprehend the idea where religion =/= nation yes, i in willage where i comed from, the same people going in catholic and ortodox churches.

ЛыSSый
12-26-2014, 09:45 PM
Yet somehow non-muslims, and christians exist among Bosniaks. Ah well, that is too complex of a problem for your slavic mind ok, let me guess: are bosniaks the serbs who don't wanna be a serbs?

Guapo
12-26-2014, 09:46 PM
ok, let me guess: are bosniaks are serbs who don't wanna be a serbs?

Yes

Abeja
12-26-2014, 09:47 PM

More or less like Ser**a.

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 09:48 PM
ok, let me guess: are bosniaks are serbs who don't wanna be a serbs?

Guess again slav.

Minesweeper
12-26-2014, 09:49 PM
Yet somehow non-muslims, and christians exist among Bosniaks. Ah well, that is too complex of a problem for your slavic mind

They are marginal, Bosniaks are muslim Serbs and Croats to some extent.

More or less like Ser**a.

What?

ЛыSSый
12-26-2014, 09:52 PM
More or less like Ser**a. http://cs614621.vk.me/v614621376/ff0d/VgrVnRb3dLc.jpg

ЛыSSый
12-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Guess again slav. let me guess one time more: are you unsucsessfuly slavicied albanian peasant?

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 10:05 PM
They are marginal, Bosniaks are muslim Serbs and Croats to some extent.

What?

Marginal or not, they shouldnt exist if nation = religion. Especialy if they come from families that were never muslim.

let me guess one time more: are you unsucsessfuly slavicied albanian peasant?

Warmer. Give it another spin?

Guapo
12-26-2014, 10:06 PM
let me guess one time more: are you unsucsessfuly slavicied albanian peasant?

:rotfl: Most likely xD

Minesweeper
12-26-2014, 10:10 PM
Marginal or not, they shouldnt exist if nation = religion. Especialy if they come from families that were never muslim.

Marginal and unimportant. They can't change the bitter truth about your fake ethnicity.

ЛыSSый
12-26-2014, 10:12 PM
Warmer. Give it another spin? good, and one time more: are you sucsessfuly unslavicied albanian peasant?

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 10:13 PM
Marginal and unimportant. They can't change the bitter truth about your fake ethnicity.

Marginal and unimportant yet they get front news coverage, organise the founding of Bosniak congress etc...
Real marginal :laugh:
Its so easy to flake of your propaganda that has been taught to you

Minesweeper
12-26-2014, 10:15 PM
Marginal and unimportant yet they get front news coverage, organise the founding of Bosniak congress etc...
Real marginal :laugh:
Its so easy to flake of your propaganda that has been taught to you

They don't. Spare me of your made up stories.

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 10:23 PM
They don't. Spare me of your made up stories.

I quoted an interview of Ivana Mostarac, one of the greatest Bosniak nationalists of today, and head of King Tvrtko monument organisation, as well as head of "Children of Sarajevo" organisation

Zeljko Milicevic:

POVIJESNO POHRVAĆIVANJE BOŠNJAKA
Izbačen sam bio iz Bosne i Hercegovine, moje domovine, godine 1956. jer je neki tamo komunistički siledžija Cvijetin Mijatović to tako odlučio.

Mom ocu Tihomilu, koji je onda predavao arhitekturu u Tehničkoj školi i koji je bio jako pohabljen od poliomijelitisa, hrabri Cvijetin je prvo ukinuo tramvajsku stanicu ispred Tehničke škole koja je onda bila u pravcu kad se ide od Marindvora, ili Marijin Dvora, gdje smo onda živjeli, prema Čengić Vili (izgovara se Čengijić i naglasak je na drugom slogu).

Kad su se njegovi učenici, mahom muslimanske vjere, pošto znamo da onda službeno nije bilo Bošnjaka, žestoko pobunili, Cvijetin je ponovo uspostavio tramvajsku stanicu ispred Tehničke škole ali je potom srezao očevu plaću na polovicu i zatvorio mu sva vrata u Bosni.

Odselili smo u Hrvatsku, pošto smo bili pohrvaćeni Bošnjaci i imali tu, neku drugu, rezervnu domovinu. To sve meni onda nije bilo jasno jer sam bio malo dijete.

Međutim dijete je odraslo i progledalo svojim očima. Uzelo mi je 56 godina da su mi se oči otvorile.

U nas se nije smjelo, i to dok smo živjeli u Hrvatskoj, govoriti o Bošnjacima osim kad su ocu i majci došli u posjetu bivši učenici a tih je posjeta bilo često, i to godinama. Svaki put kad su došli svi su, iza zatvorenih vrata velike sobe, postali Bošnjaci i nastao bi grohotan smijeh veselja, i ljubljenje i grljenje i tapšanje po plećima.
http://www.bosnjaci.net/prilog.php?pid=51029

http://www.bosnjaci.net/foto/380_svjetski-bosnjacki-kongres-osnivanje-12-2012-2.jpg

Here is Mr Milicevic on the founding of World Bosniak congress, 3rd row, second from left.

KRAĐA BOSNE I BOŠNJAŠTVA

Bosna i Bošnjaci su preživjeli sve te strane horde i njihovo oružano divljanje. Samim tim su, pošto su proživjeli i preživjeli kroz stoljeća tih pohoda, dokazali da se Bosna i bošnjaštvo ne može iskorijeniti.

Pošto su povijesni neprijatelji Bosne i Bošnjaka, njihovi komšije preko Save, Une, Drine, Pive i Tare dokučili da se oružanom silom ne može iskorijeniti Bosnu i Bošnjake, oni su, već odavno, odlučili iskorijeniti Bosnu i Bošnjake drugim načinima, ako već ne ide genocidom, ovim, godine 1992-1995, jedanaestim po redu.

Krađa Bosne i Bošnjaštva je počela drevnih dana kad su Srbi i Hrvati u okruženju izvan Bosne organizirano nametnuli koncept da postoje samo dva naroda, Srbi i Hrvati, i da Bošnjaci ne postoje. To se je zahuktalo pogotovo nakon što su Bošnjaci mahom prihvatili Islam.

Narodno i nacionalno, odnosno nacionalističko zaglupljivanje Srba i Hrvata je došlo s njihovih vjerskih vrhova, i to i danas traje.

Ali, Bošnjaci su se konačno proglasili time što jesu, dok su Srbi i Hrvati nastavili živjeti u svom povijesnom zaglupljivanju.
http://www.bosnjaci.net/prilog.php?pid=47755

Dont cry anymore.

Sideritis
12-26-2014, 10:25 PM
Omg.Thank God this was prevented. With that much explosive a tragedy was inevitable.

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 10:26 PM
What is more suspicious, licence plates from Serbia, that Serbs inside Kosovo use, or fake license plates.

Why fake and not stolen or removed from another car?

And yes, Serbs DO NEED TO CHECK, they signed agreements guaranteeing that, in exchange for autonomy in the north of Kosovo.

The Albanians or KFOR have to check what passes into their territory, not the Serbs. Do you want Serbs to control what moves around Prishtina as well???

If something bad happens, like this, it is Serbs who will get the blame. So why should Albanians care. This not only means they allowed a Serb to enter Kosovo with explosives, but also that they dont uphold their end of the bargain, which means cracdown on Serb northern autonomy.

Nothing happened, so nobody shall get the blame. If it happens, we might discuss about it. Above all though, how do you know that the explosives were acquired in Serbia or Mitrovica and not somewhere else in Kossovo?

Croatins :picard1:
You moron there are Albanians and bunch of other people down there who are catholic.
Can your slavic mind comprehend the idea where religion =/= nation

Minesweeper
12-26-2014, 10:30 PM
I quoted an interview of Ivana Mostarac, one of the greatest Bosniak nationalists of today, and head of King Tvrtko monument organisation, as well as head of "Children of Sarajevo" organisation

Zeljko Milicevic:

http://www.bosnjaci.net/foto/380_svjetski-bosnjacki-kongres-osnivanje-12-2012-2.jpg

Here is Mr Milicevic on the founding of World Bosniak congress, 3rd row, second from left.

Dont cry anymore.

I like your source. xD Islam is the foundation of your nation, why are you butthurt over that?

Guapo
12-26-2014, 10:32 PM
I like your source. xD turks are the foundation of your nation, why are you butthurt over that?

fixed

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 10:34 PM
I like your source. xD Islam is the foundation of your nation, why are you butthurt over that?

Oh I bet you do like my source :laugh:
Stop crying now, its off topic

Stefan_Dusan
12-26-2014, 10:34 PM

Hruljski is attention whore, let's not give it to him. There is nothing interesting in discussing Bosniaks, who they are, what they think they are, they are unimportant people in grand scheme of things.

Guapo
12-26-2014, 10:35 PM

Oh no, the butthurt turk says it's off topic. Stop crying now Mines xD

RandoBloom
12-26-2014, 10:36 PM
Why fake and not stolen or removed from another car?The Albanians or KFOR have to check what passes into their territory, not the Serbs. Do you want Serbs to control what moves around Prishtina as well???Nothing happened, so nobody shall get the blame. If it happens, we might discuss about it. Above all though, how do you know that the explosives were acquired in Serbia or Mitrovica and not somewhere else in Kossovo?

Because licence plates have a car attached to them in the data. Not to mention how much more suspicious it would be to see a Serb driving around in Kosovo plates.

Again no they dont. They check east, west and south, but North is checked by Serbs, acording to the agreement 2 countries made. And only thing Serbs check is if you have some document from Kosovo, which they anul.

And where can he get them? He doesnt speak Albanian, he didnt spend days in Kosovo. He drove and planted explosives.

Drawing-slim
12-26-2014, 10:38 PM
Bravo Kosovo police I must say. Bravo.

On another news story: serbia is the biggest supporter of ISIS.

Stefan_Dusan
12-26-2014, 10:39 PM
They acted on "intelligence" tip and arrested him right in Prishtina.

They're either the luckiest cops in the world, or this is fake form beginning.

Minesweeper
12-26-2014, 10:39 PM

I like them, they are shallow.

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 10:45 PM
Because licence plates have a car attached to them in the data.

Really? And which police stops cars all of the time just to check if the licence plates relate to the car? What if you steal the licence plates of a car which is the same model?

Not to mention how much more suspicious it would be to see a Serb driving around in Kosovo plates.

Yeah, sure, the Albanians can spot a Serb just by looking at him! You are really stupid man!

Again no they dont. They check east, west and south, but North is checked by Serbs, acording to the agreement 2 countries made. And only thing Serbs check is if you have some document from Kosovo, which they anul.

They should, it was their mistake. Nobody prevents them from setting up a post between Mitrovica and the rest of Kossovo.

And where can he get them? He doesnt speak Albanian, he didnt spend days in Kosovo. He drove and planted explosives.

I don't know where he got them. You say he doesn't speak Albanian and didn't spend days in Kossovo, I say the Albanians might have planted the explosives in his car. Can you prove otherwise?

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Bravo Kosovo police I must say. Bravo.

On another news story: Turkey is the biggest supporter of ISIS.

Yes, indeed. Do you want me to flood the Kossovar subforum with Turkeys' relations with ISIS, or just copy what never gets old in here as well???

Drawing-slim
12-26-2014, 10:48 PM

I been following this story close and Kosovo police done a superb job. They knew about the guy crossing with explosives since north Kosovo mitrovica crossing and just followed his every step till the right opportunity came to arrest him without having a chance to detonate. Great job.

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 10:50 PM
I been following this story close and Kosovo police done a superb job. They knew about the guy crossing with explosives since north Kosovo mitrovica crossing and just followed his every step till the right opportunity came to arrest him without having a chance to detonate. Great job.

How did they know it without to search his car? Either they had spies in Serbian controlled territory, or the Serbs tipped them off, or you are simply lying your arse off as usual...

alfieb
12-26-2014, 10:54 PM
Targeting Roman Catholics. On Christmas. So that Muslims can be blamed for the murders.

The only good Serb is a dead Serb.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2014, 10:54 PM

How delusional you could possibly get by giving statement like these without going outside to get some fresh air for own good and leave things you have no clue about moreover how they went in my country with your ISIS like fellow countrymen, or you tend to see things with suspicion, paranoia just to excuse yourself from initiated terrorist attack by an Serb with BG car tables which has gone breaking news throughout the world stating an obvious without dose of suspicion likewise you wanna serve to us.

Your posts remain completely irrelevant and scream absurdity to say the least.

Stefan_Dusan
12-26-2014, 10:57 PM
How many delusional you could possibly get by giving statement like these without going outside to get some fresh air for own good and leave things you have no clue about moreover how they went in my country with your ISIS like fellow countrymen, or you tend to see things with suspicion, paranoia just to excuse yourself from initiated terrorist attack by an Serb with BG car tables which has gone breaking news throughout the world stating an obvious without dose of suspicion likewise you wanna serve to us.

Your posts stay completely irrelevant and scream absurdity to say the least.

I have common sense, Serb drives in with explosives and is stopped "just in time", literally minutes before his target by Kosovo Police acting on "intelligence."

This seems to be finish of James Bond movie, not real life. This is false flag. It's also not in Serb mentality to blow up civilians in explosions, we have never done such a thing in our entire history.

Drawing-slim
12-26-2014, 10:57 PM
Such a victory for albanians because truth will set you free. Serbs clearly a terroirist jihadist state inside Europe, albanians freedom loving people. And the only European looking bunch in the Balkans.
It goes to show to the world that jihadist terrorism is in the blood of those similar on phenotype, and religion has nothing to do with it. Another words, Chetniks and Golden dawn mongrels are the same shit as ISIS. Blood twin brothers. Losers.

Drawing-slim
12-26-2014, 11:00 PM
How did they know it without to search his car? Either they had spies in Serbian controlled territory, or the Serbs tipped them off, or you are simply lying your arse off as usual...
Kosovo police have trained dogs for sniffing explosives. The Illyrian sharri shepered dog that works, a legit police officer on the force was acting crazy when the Chetnik terrorist serb crossed the border. So they followed him.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2014, 11:01 PM
Targeting Roman Catholics. On Christmas. So that Muslims can be blamed for the murders.

The only good Serb is a dead Serb.

The intention of all this is obvious, painting us out as Islamist terrorist while better image of themselves as good guys who willing to fight the evil....fucking disgusting creature to share the space with.

ЛыSSый
12-26-2014, 11:02 PM
The only good Serb is a dead Serb. http://i.jeded.com/i/dont-be-a-menace-to-south-central-while-drinking-your-juice-in-the-hood.23281.jpg

alfieb
12-26-2014, 11:03 PM
Another words, Chetniks and Golden dawn mongrels are the same shit as ISIS. Blood twin brothers. Losers.
+1

Shitniks and Golden Skin are a disgrace to Europe.

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 11:07 PM
Such a victory for albanians because truth will set you free. Serbs clearly a terroirist jihadist state inside Europe, albanians freedom loving people. And the only European looking bunch in the Balkans.
It goes to show to the world that jihadist terrorism is in the blood of those similar on phenotype, and religion has nothing to do with it. Another words, Chetniks and Golden dawn mongrels are the same shit as ISIS. Blood twin brothers. Losers.

Albanian Muslims are the same shit as ISIS, and they have been involved in terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe alike.

Guapo
12-26-2014, 11:08 PM
Albanian Muslims are the same shit as ISIS, and they have been involved in terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe alike.

xD

http://pamelageller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/isis.jpg

http://pamelageller.com/2014/06/kosovo-albanian-leads-al-qaedaisis-army-fallujah.html/

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Kosovo police have trained dogs for sniffing explosives. The Illyrian sharri shepered dog that works, a legit police officer on the force was acting crazy when the Chetnik terrorist serb crossed the border. So they followed him.

The man was arrested based upon "intelligence". Were the dogs which detected the explosive intelligent? Get serious maggot, if a dog had sniffed him at the borders, he would have been stopped right at the border. Ironically, Hrulj suggests that Albanians do not make checks in Mitrovica. I don't know who is right or wrong, but I get the sense that every idiot is passing his fictional version of the events...

Stefan_Dusan
12-26-2014, 11:10 PM
Anyways I just went on BBC and this is not on the top page, I click on Europe section, again this is not on the top page. They have "Ibrahimovic fumes over Sweden award" but not any mention of this.

alfieb
12-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Disgrace to Europe xD

http://sofiaecho.com/shimg/zx620y348_898309.jpg

Mass burial ground of Kosovar Albanian Muslim victims of Serbian genocide. Who's the disgrace, Hitler?

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2014, 11:12 PM
I have common sense, Serb drives in with explosives and is stopped "just in time", literally minutes before his target by Kosovo Police acting on "intelligence."

This seems to be finish of James Bond movie, not real life. This is false flag. It's also not in Serb mentality to blow up civilians in explosions, we have never done such a thing in our entire history.

Your common sense is useless when you follow story thousands km away from incident and most probably you get informed from most biased sources you could possible find (Serbian media outlets) beside Serbs never put blame upon ownselves that's against your principles and you as one who brags constantly about this knows better, however its interesting when things don't go in your way like no one else use some creative yet absurd excuses to run away from crime scene or whatever that might be.

Stefan_Dusan
12-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Your common sense is useless when you follow story thousands km away from incident and most probably you get informed from most biased sources you could possible find (Serbian media outlets) beside Serbs never put blame upon ownselves that's against your principles and you as one who brags constantly about this knows better, however its interesting when things don't go in your way like no one else use some creative yet absurd excuses to run away from crime scene or whatever that might be.

So what I'm in USA? You know better than me? We're following the same sources. So tell us something that makes this story more believable because right now it's straight out of bad James Bond script.

CNN also does not have it on their news page, yet they have Irish woman is pulled life support

Drawing-slim
12-26-2014, 11:26 PM
Anyways I just went on BBC and this is not on the top page, I click on Europe section, again this is not on the top page. They have "Ibrahimovic fumes over Sweden award" but not any mention of this.

That's because europe is a bitch. If it was the other way around and a Muslim albo was arrested entering bekgrade with explosives this would have made global headlines.

La Misse
12-26-2014, 11:29 PM
How smart of them. I dont know if I should call this Terroris or Serbizm, same meaning..

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2014, 11:32 PM
So what I'm in USA? You know better than me? We're following the same sources. So tell us something that makes this story more believable because right now it's straight out of bad James Bond script.

CNN also does not have it on their news page, yet they have Irish woman is pulled life support

No isn't the same, you read some online sources but I'm near with the place where bomb was planned to blow up and get information faster and more reliable then you ever get from few sources you read, also doubt you look at western news since you tend to have suspicion in those. lool

Reuters, Deutsche Welle, Daily Mail along with many other speak of planned terrorist attack by Serb national as already been mention several times, the further news would follow after the investigation come to an end.

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 11:34 PM
That's because Europe is a bitch. If it was the other way around and a Muslim albo was arrested entering bekgrade with explosives this would have made global headlines.

Yeah, sure... Europe is a bitch, Islam is great and you are retarded...

alfieb
12-26-2014, 11:35 PM

Europe is a bitch. Islam sucks, and you're a Turk in denial.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-26-2014, 11:37 PM

Out of curiosity moron, do you support orthodox jihadists blowing Catholic churches?

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Europe is a bitch. Islam sucks, and you're a Turk in denial.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You should tell the Turks this!!!

Europe is fine. It used to be much worse. I don't think any other place in the world is better right now...

Petros Houhoulis
12-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Out of curiosity moron, do you support orthodox jihadists blowing Catholic churches?

No, I am simply suspicious. I don't just believe everything people throw around as "facts", especially if they are Balkaners...

alfieb
12-26-2014, 11:41 PM
Europe is fine. It used to be much worse. I don't think any other place in the world is better right now...

Asia is developing. South America is developing. Europe and North America are regressing. I would rather be in a place that is coming up than going down.

Ballist
12-26-2014, 11:53 PM
They already burned enough mosques in 99' so they're hungry for churches. One less retard on the streets.

Petros Houhoulis
12-27-2014, 12:01 AM
Asia is developing. South America is developing. Europe and North America are regressing. I would rather be in a place that is coming up than going down.

Well, how much more can Europe and North America develop? Isn't it fair that the rest of the world has the opportunity to catch up?

Africa is also developing. Would you prefer to be in Africa than New York? Think about it...

alfieb
12-27-2014, 12:03 AM
Africa is also developing. Would you prefer to be in Africa than New York? Think about it...
I was referring to civilized countries in Asia and South America. Africa is uncivilized. Always has been and will be.

Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, etc. are comparable to New York. Durban and Kinhasa are not.

Petros Houhoulis
12-27-2014, 12:11 AM
I was referring to civilized countries in Asia and South America. Africa is uncivilized. Always has been and will be.

Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, etc. are comparable to New York. Durban and Kinhasa are not.

You still prefer the civilized world over the uncivilized, even the downtrodden New York over Singapore, so don't complain...

alfieb
12-27-2014, 12:14 AM
You still prefer the civilized world over the uncivilized, even the downtrodden New York over Singapore, so don't complain...

I was born here and mostly grew up here, so I have an emotional attachment to NYC. But I would rather live in Tokyo, Tel Aviv or Santiago over Philadelphia or Detroit.

Petros Houhoulis
12-27-2014, 12:25 AM
I was born here and mostly grew up here, so I have an emotional attachment to NYC. But I would rather live in Tokyo, Tel Aviv or Santiago over Philadelphia or Detroit.

Tokyo you won't get a resident permit. Tel Aviv is too dangerous. Santiago I have no idea, but it sounds good.

Is Philly so bad lately? Boston used to be top notch. As for Detroit... It has the reputation of a living hell...

LightHouse89
12-27-2014, 04:39 AM
slavs and bosniaks need to be saved. they need to be baptized. Saint Crow will save them from these heathen ways :cool:

LightHouse89
12-27-2014, 04:39 AM

What about Bostonia?

LightHouse89
12-27-2014, 04:40 AM

But Asians eat cats and dogs. That isn't civilized.

Atvend
12-27-2014, 10:43 PM

Nah it's just that they are less speciests. Think about it, we farm and eat cows, sheep, goats even horses and raise dogs to a pedestal. Just what is this injustice?

Minesweeper
12-27-2014, 10:47 PM
I just remembered that story posted here few months ago about Serbian police entering Kosovo and killing unarmed Albanians, even some blurry pics were posted. What happened with that, you promised a scandal of global proportions?

Same with this story in which only a fool can believe(and they do lol). At the end, nothing. It might only serve as justification to Kosovo police to reinforce border posts and give police more authorities.

ЛыSSый
12-28-2014, 02:41 AM
I just remembered that story posted here few months ago about Serbian police entering Kosovo and killing unarmed Albanians, even some blurry pics were posted. What happened with that, you promised a scandal of global proportions?

Same with this story in which only a fool can believe(and they do lol). At the end, nothing. It might only serve as justification to Kosovo police to reinforce border posts and give police more authorities. it looks like our SBU works: every weak they catching a dozens of russian terrorists with tonns of explosive )))

ЛыSSый
12-28-2014, 02:45 AM
excuse me, but if serbs so sucsessfuly holocausted muslims, why so many muslims living now?

http://sofiaecho.com/shimg/zx620y348_898309.jpg

Mass burial ground of Kosovar Albanian Muslim victims of Serbian genocide. Who's the disgrace, Hitler?

Falco subbuteo
12-28-2014, 03:23 AM
İt is tragedy and dramatic. Peoples destroy eachother for shit Abraham's religions.

alfieb
12-28-2014, 03:31 AM
excuse me, but if serbs so sucsessfuly holocausted muslims, why so many muslims living now?

"If Germans successfully holocausted Jews, why are so many Jews living now?"

Minesweeper
12-28-2014, 07:52 AM

Easy answer, we weren't succsesulf in genocide because there was no genocide or any plan for extermination. So we can't be succsesful in something we don't do.

Kosovo with more than 1,5 million Albanians and population density of more than 160 people per square kilometer suffered only few thousand civilian deaths in entire war, numbers go betwen 3k and 10k.And usually, about one fourth of those are counted as Serbian civilian casualities. Plus, let's not forget casualities inflicted by NATO on both sides. The worst massacre of Albanians in entire war was comitted by NATO, infamous Korisa bombing. If we wanted to exterminate them physically, we could have done that easily, basically, Kosovo is a place where you can fire a shell anywhere and kill someone, because of population density and with a force we had, we could have made them disappear forever. However, they should be thankful our army was a noble army and that they are still there and have the opportunity to write stupid things here.

What is true in their story? Truth is they had lots of refugees, hundreds of thousands. However, it is also truth only few of those left because they were forced. I know the stories about masked men of unknown units knocking at doors of Albanians, ordering them to leave, I don't know who ordered them to act that way but you can guess that's not a way to push so many people out of the country. People simply left the fighting ground, they left the country that was bombed. Serbs would leave too if they had a place to go but for us, borders were closed. When the war ended, almost all the refugees returned. So it's ridiculuos to write about that, Kosovo war is one big lie, a hoax, just like the casus belli, a famous Racak massacre is a proven hoax.

RandoBloom
12-28-2014, 08:07 AM
Easy answer, we weren't succsesulf in genocide because there was no genocide or any plan for extermination. So we can't be succsesful in something we don't do.

Kosovo with more than 1,5 million Albanians and population density of more than 160 people per square kilometer suffered only few thousand civilian deaths in entire war, numbers go betwen 3k and 10k.And usually, about one fourth of those are counted as Serbian civilian casualities. Plus, let's not forget casualities inflicted by NATO on both sides. The worst massacre of Albanians in entire war was comitted by NATO, infamous Korisa bombing. If we wanted to exterminate them physically, we could have done that easily, basically, Kosovo is a place where you can fire a shell anywhere and kill someone, because of population density and with a force we had, we could have made them disappear forever. However, they should be thankful our army was a noble army and that they are still there and have the opportunity to write stupid things here.

What is true in their story? Truth is they had lots of refugees, hundreds of thousands. However, it is also truth only few of those left because they were forced. I know the stories about masked men of unknown units knocking at doors of Albanians, ordering them to leave, I don't know who ordered them to act that way but you can guess that's not a way to push so many people out of the country. People simply left the fighting ground, they left the country that was bombed. Serbs would leave too if they had a place to go but for us, borders were closed. When the war ended, almost all the refugees returned. So it's ridiculuos to write about that, Kosovo war is one big lie, a hoax, just like the casus belli, a famous Racak massacre is a proven hoax.

Name us one city/town/village entered by Serb troops where no rape, killings, persecution etc of civilians didnt ocur

Minesweeper
12-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Name us one city/town/village entered by Serb troops where no rape, killings, persecution etc of civilians didnt ocur

Almost all cities and towns in Kosovo were under our control, what are you talking about? :D

RandoBloom
12-28-2014, 08:13 AM
Almost all cities and towns in Kosovo were under our control, what are you talking about? :D

Name one where this didnt ocur. No rapes, no looting, no persecution, beatings killings etc..

Minesweeper
12-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Name one where this didnt ocur. No rapes, no looting, no persecution, beatings killings etc..

I can't guarantee there is a city where absolutely no war crimes occured. I just don't know. I could ask you to name me one city where KLA or let's say ARBiH didn't comit any, even the smallest war crime. Impossible to answer.

Methmatician
12-28-2014, 08:22 AM
That's not how it works. How would anyone know for sure that such a thing didn't happen. You can only prove it did.

RandoBloom
12-28-2014, 08:39 AM
I can't guarantee there is a city where absolutely no war crimes occured. I just don't know. I could ask you to name me one city where KLA or let's say ARBiH didn't comit any, even the smallest war crime. Impossible to answer.

"I cant name a single village where we didnt rape, kill, torture or persecute non Serbs, but it wasnt genocide or organised or allowed or incited by Serb authorities"

Need I say something else? Only a Serb can think in such a way like you

Minesweeper
12-28-2014, 08:47 AM
"I cant name a single village where we didnt rape, kill, torture or persecute non Serbs, but it wasnt genocide or organised or allowed or incited by Serb authorities"

Need I say something else? Only a Serb can think in such a way like you

We can play such games Hruljski, here, no war crimes occured in village of Brezovac. No war crimes in Breznica. Now what?

If you are not trolling you are incredibly dumb.

RandoBloom
12-28-2014, 08:57 AM
didnt Kosovo war or intervention start due to UČK terrorist activities or sniper killing police??

also same in BiH.. Serb newly weddings killed in the middle of Sarajevo??

Kosovo war started due to oppression of Albanians since the 1970's.
Or did you forget how after they protested PEACEFULY for equal rights, Serbia sent military and special police to crush the protests. And it did that what, 4-5 times?
After it was clear that peaceful protests wont do anything, they realised the only way is ot fight back. That was after almost 30 years of talking and begging for equality, which was denied to them.

As for killing of the newly wed, its a complete hoax as a cause of war. Karadzic made threats of extermination before it happened, and threatened war if Bosnia became independent.
Even if we do take it as cause of war, in October of 1991 Serb paramilitaries killed Mehmed Ganibegovic after torturing him.
Or in October 13th of the same year, Serbs opened fire from armored cars on Mehmed-agha's mosque in Tuzla during prayer?

What did Bosniaks do? Start exterminating Serbs and killing their neighbours?

Wedding murder was a criminal clash between two criminals from Sarajevo, not ethnic conflict, no matter how hard you try to portray it as such

RandoBloom
12-28-2014, 08:59 AM
We can play such games Hruljski, here, no war crimes occured in village of Brezovac. No war crimes in Breznica. Now what?

If you are not trolling you are incredibly dumb.

Brezovac and Breznica are in Northern Croatia, where there was no fighting at all and Serbs never entered it.
I clarly said towns/villages that you conquered.

Minesweeper
12-28-2014, 09:08 AM
Brezovac and Breznica are in Northern Croatia, where there was no fighting at all and Serbs never entered it.
I clarly said towns/villages that you conquered.

Avoiding answer, what happened, you had an upper hand a moment ago? :laugh:

If you are not familiar with geography of Kosovo, don't talk about Kosovo. Simple.

RandoBloom
12-28-2014, 09:10 AM
Avoiding answer, what happened, you had an upper hand a moment ago? :laugh:

If you are not familiar with geography of Kosovo, don't talk about Kosovo. Simple.

Show me wiki articles of Breznica in Kosovo.
Simple as that.
Avoiding answer on what?

Minesweeper
12-28-2014, 09:15 AM
Show me wiki articles of Breznica in Kosovo.
Simple as that.
Avoiding answer on what?

http://www.geographic.org/geographic_names/name.php?uni=-111649&fid=3575&c=kosovo

RandoBloom
12-28-2014, 09:25 AM
http://www.geographic.org/geographic_names/name.php?uni=-111649&fid=3575&c=kosovo

No information on war activities, or frontlines exist. If you do have evidence that Serbs entered those 2 villages show them :)

Minesweeper
12-28-2014, 09:38 AM
No information on war activities, or frontlines exist. If you do have evidence that Serbs entered those 2 villages show them :)

There were no frontlines in Kosovo war. Kosovo was not Bosnia. It was our territory and police entered every town and village as part of anti-insurgency operations.

ЛыSSый
12-28-2014, 09:06 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/37/2012_Srebrenica_memorial_(Polandball).png

ЛыSSый
12-28-2014, 09:07 PM
http://img0.joyreactor.cc/pics/post/countryballs-%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%8B-%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BB-%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%88%D0%B0-1356250.png

LightHouse89
12-28-2014, 09:16 PM
Bosnaiks are West Slavs with Illyrian and Gothic ancestry.

Guapo
12-28-2014, 09:17 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=53880&d=1419805058

The Illyrian Warrior
12-28-2014, 09:22 PM

Same with this story in which only a fool can believe(and they do lol). At the end, nothing. It might only serve as justification to Kosovo police to reinforce border posts and give police more authorities.

The men who killed a 19 year old Albanian was inside Kosovan territory near Koshtove village wearing Serbian army uniform according to witnesses, I guess you're speaking about this specific case and it's pity the criminal who shoot at direction of 3 Albanian kids leaving one dead hasn't been caught by police yet, probably after leaving crime scene found shelter in Northern Kosova where there's practically no law and order with every kind of criminals roaming freely due this situation.

You even resist to believe the Racak massacre was real, so don't expect anything from you to believe apart when tragedies affect Serbs.

anubis
12-28-2014, 09:36 PM
typical Serbian behavior first they commit crimes against humanity them play the victim.I have seen this in Greeks to.

I guess this is pathological.I guess this happens when you are ruled by the church you can not consider the possibility to be wrong since your are driven by god who in reality does not give a fuck for a single person whether he dies or not.

Stefan_Dusan
12-28-2014, 10:57 PM
The men who killed a 19 year old Albanian was inside Kosovan territory near Koshtove village wearing Serbian army uniform according to witnesses,

That was in revenge for killing Serbian earlier, blood for blood. I even know his name, if my cousin knows correctly.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-28-2014, 11:01 PM
That was in revenge for killing Serbian earlier, blood for blood. I even know his name, if my cousin knows correctly.

I know this was done to revenge for killed Serbian police in border but he shown weakness against children by killing one and hardly wounding a 17 year old, and we had this discussion about already.

Stefan_Dusan
12-28-2014, 11:03 PM
I know this was done to revenge for killed Serbian police in border but he shown weakness against children by killing one and hardly wounding a 17 year old, and we had this discussion about already.

Anyone over 12 is not a child anymore. He picked 3 people cutting trees so everyone would connect the two incidents. Now that blood is even, people have moved on.

Era
12-28-2014, 11:07 PM
Anyone over 12 is not a child anymore. He picked 3 people cutting trees so everyone would connect the two incidents. Now that blood is even, people have moved on.

A soldier and a civilian is not the same thing Stefan. Especially a civilian under 18.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-28-2014, 11:08 PM

Literally in every country below 18 is considered a child and is treated as such by authorities, however the part of shooting at kids which got nothing to do with incident is weakness and cowardice.

Stefan_Dusan
12-28-2014, 11:08 PM
A soldier and a civilian is not the same thing Stefan. Especially a civilian under 18.

This is a private affair, what you call a gjakmarrja and what we call a krvna osveta. The guy who killed him was also a civilian.

Stefan_Dusan
12-28-2014, 11:09 PM
Literally in every country below 18 is considered a child and is treated as such by authorities, however the part of shooting at kids which got nothing to do with incident is weakness and cowardice.

that is legal law, not in law of blood revenge. Why do you think so many boys miss school? Because the age is usually dictated at 12 (but many others are dictated differently around this, youngest I've heard is 8).

Era
12-28-2014, 11:09 PM
This is a private affair, what you call a gjakmarrja and what we call a krvna osveta. The guy who killed him was also a civilian.

The guy who was killed was a soldier right?

Stefan_Dusan
12-28-2014, 11:10 PM
The guy who was killed was a soldier right?

no the guy killed was a civilian too, a policeman in this case.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-28-2014, 11:14 PM
that is legal law, not in law of blood revenge. Why do you think so many boys miss school? Because the age is usually dictated at 12 (but many others are dictated differently around this, youngest I've heard is 8).

Still punishable by law since the kids haven't had any criminal record nor shoot at his direction for self-defense rather the Serb gone to kill whatever Albanian/s comes at his sight, also gjakmarrja applies when a family member was killed from that family which obviously there wasn't the case.

Stefan_Dusan
12-28-2014, 11:17 PM
Still punishable by law since the kid haven't had any criminal record nor shoot at his direction for self-defense rather the Serb gone to kill whatever Albanian/s comes at his sight, also gjakmarrja applies when a family member was killed from that family which obviously there wasn't the case.

Family or tribe, the Serb police man was ultimately from Bihor.

And ofc, what they did was not legal, but it needed to be done to calm situation. Now you have to find and catch him.

Era
12-28-2014, 11:17 PM
no the guy killed was a civilian too, a policeman in this case.

Still not the same as un underage kid. It's unacceptable to consider anybody over 12 as an adult. Nowhere in the world are they considered as such. Especially considering they didn't do the crime. These retaliations won't do any good to anybody.

Kamal900
12-28-2014, 11:35 PM

Not all asians do that sort of thing. Central and North asians, mongols and Japanese people dont eat dogs or cats. As for the chinese, it all depends of the person and the region of the country but this trend is changing and manu chinese people see that as horrific custom. South-east asians, with the exception of Indonesians and Malaysians, do still eat dogs and cats.

ЛыSSый
12-29-2014, 12:03 AM
But Asians eat cats and dogs. That isn't civilized. but very tasty

Minesweeper
12-29-2014, 08:38 AM
The men who killed a 19 year old Albanian was inside Kosovan territory near Koshtove village wearing Serbian army uniform according to witnesses, I guess you're speaking about this specific case and it's pity the criminal who shoot at direction of 3 Albanian kids leaving one dead hasn't been caught by police yet, probably after leaving crime scene found shelter in Northern Kosova where there's practically no law and order with every kind of criminals roaming freely due this situation.

You even resist to believe the Racak massacre was real, so don't expect anything from you to believe apart when tragedies affect Serbs.

I bring that case because I remember what you guys wrote when it happened. I'm trying to make an analogy.

I don't know have you heard but police killed one of the attackers and wounded another one. So if it was a revenge, it was an overrevenge.

Stefan_Dusan
12-29-2014, 01:25 PM
[FONT=Century Gothic]I don't know have you heard but police killed one of the attackers and wounded another one. So if it was a revenge, it was an overrevenge.

The wounding was accident and doesn't count. He could have easily killed all 3, but he just killed one to keep it in keeping with principals.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-29-2014, 01:42 PM
I bring that case because I remember what you guys wrote when it happened. I'm trying to make an analogy.

There's none analogue in both cases, one started under different circumstance by a group of Albanians cutting trees illegally inside Serbian territory when police notice the situation escalated so the shooting occurred between illegal loggers and police leaving one of your policemen dead and as sign of revenge tomorrow after incident an unidentified Serb was hiding in forest near Koshtove when underaged kids were cutting off trees in own forest until a bullets came at unarmed Albanian kids, leaving one dead and one seriously wounded while the third escaped with light wounds, the latest case we're talking is terrorist attack of nationwide scale cause according to source Serb terrorist was about to place bomb at US embassy and Catholic cathedral so the consequences would be devastating for our country image ignoring the death toll who might reach worrisome numbers.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-29-2014, 01:49 PM
The wounding was accident and doesn't count. He could have easily killed all 3, but he just killed one to keep it in keeping with principals.

Actually he shoot three at once, not just one specific individual since he took the aim from distance and possibility of escaping from bullet almost equals with death, two got lucky to overcome this while the latter wasn't.....Here wasn't about principals, but to take revenge for killed policemen upon some kids who had nothing to do with incident and wouldn't fall under gjakmarrja category due simple cause I've explained earlier.

Stefan_Dusan
12-29-2014, 02:00 PM
Actually he shoot three at once, not just one specific individual since he took the aim from distance and possibility of escaping from bullet almost equals with death, two got lucky to overcome this while the latter wasn't.....Here wasn't about principals, but to take revenge for killed policemen upon some kids who had nothing to do with incident and wouldn't fall under gjakmarrja category due simple cause I've explained earlier.

It has everything to do with it. 1 Serbian dies, 1 Albanian has to die.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-29-2014, 02:07 PM
It has everything to do with it. 1 Serbian dies, 1 Albanian has to die.

That's your impression however the man of principles shoot at three underaged kids in order to kill three of 'em not just one in particular....Let's not derail thread about that case cause we know how it went afterwards, but rather concentrate in this one.

Stefan_Dusan
12-29-2014, 02:20 PM
That's your impression however the man of principles shoot at three underaged kids in order to kill three of 'em not just one in particular....Let's not derail thread about that case cause we know how it went afterwards, but rather concentrate in this one.

He only killed 1, he could have very easily killed 3.

Era
12-29-2014, 02:23 PM
I don't know have you heard but police killed one of the attackers and wounded another one. So if it was a revenge, it was an overrevenge. [/QUOTE]

Stefan did you read this? He is saying police killed one of the attackers. There you have your 1 for 1. What do innocent kids have to do with this?

Stefan_Dusan
12-29-2014, 02:25 PM
I don't know have you heard but police killed one of the attackers and wounded another one. So if it was a revenge, it was an overrevenge.

Stefan did you read this? He is saying police killed one of the attackers. There you have your 1 for 1. What do innocent kids have to do with this?

The police did not kill the attackers, they wounded them and captured them, but one of the wounded police ended up dying later in hospital. At that point, revenge was needed. I do not know if one of the wounded attackers also ended up dying or not, that would have been later.

The Illyrian Warrior
12-29-2014, 02:26 PM
He only killed 1, he could have very easily killed 3.

That's your very own impression to paint out the Serb as man of principles however clearly this wasn't shooter's intention to play.

Era
12-29-2014, 02:28 PM
The police did not kill the attackers, they wounded them and captured them, but one of the wounded police ended up dying later in hospital. At that point, revenge was needed. I do not know if one of the wounded attackers also ended up dying or not, that would have been later.

Minesweeper said they did!
And again, you can't justify killing an innocent civilian who's not even related to the killer in the name of vendetta. That's so wrong!

The Illyrian Warrior
12-29-2014, 02:40 PM

Both were armed and both shoot at each others, after looking back at the story I see not only heavy wounding Serb policemen died but one Albanian died after shoot out incident aswell while other Albanians were taken by Serbian authorities, so basically the outcome was 2 vs. 1 therefore killer of Albanian kid was far away being of principles.

Minesweeper
12-29-2014, 02:41 PM

Day before the policemen was killed, one Albanian was wounded and taken to hospital in Vranje. Next day, big group of Albanians attacked police patrol, they started retreating after one of them was killed and during the retreat, our policeman was hit because he exposed himself too early. That is the official story I read in serious and objective newspapers.

Shqipez
05-11-2015, 08:27 AM
Even fresher news:
During interogation, Serb claimed that he targeted the Catholic church in an effort to blame the attack on Albanians, and present them as terrorist radicals, in order to gain support for what he calls "Serb Kosovo"

Sick Serb ideology, they did a terrorist attack 100 years ago and plunged world in WW1. Now they want a re-run

The same shit Gruevski is doing in Fakedonia.

Kastrioti1443
05-11-2015, 09:37 AM
Servian subhuman animals making terrorist attacks. Nothing new from mongrel gypsies such as servs, they kill their own children to make these attacks. The 2 servain animal mongrels that were caught, if not yet, they must be tortured in order to get more info and prevent these sons of whores doing the same thing.

StormBringer
05-11-2015, 09:40 AM
So, what ever happened of this?Did the trial happen?Last thing I heard they claimed he was actually smuggling explosives to someone.

Kastrioti1443
05-11-2015, 10:28 AM
no one knows what is happening with the 2 terrorist scums in jail