PDA

View Full Version : Farmer sells family estate...to pay off father's Ukrainian former wife

hereward
05-01-2010, 07:18 PM
A farmer will see his dreams for the future disappear today as he breaks up the family estate to pay off his late father's Ukrainian ex-wife.
Christopher Morgan, 34, inherited the 250-acre farm, which has been in his family for three generations, when his father Keith died two years ago.
Four months earlier 58-year-old Mr Morgan senior had divorced his second wife, Lidiya Shulga, but although the marriage had lasted just six years, she made a successful claim for a share of the estate.
After losing an appeal, Christopher Morgan was forced to pay his former stepmother £115,000 on top of a legal bill of £30,000.
Today his 50 pedigree longhorn cattle, his tractor and other farming equipment, will go up for sale to help pay for the dispute.
In a swipe at Mrs Shulga, 54, the notice for the auction is titled: 'Late father's ex-wife from the Ukraine forces dispersal sale.'
Yesterday Mr Morgan described how the family business has been ripped apart by the East European who married his father, pictured below, two months after she arrived in the UK.
He said: 'My father and I built the herd up from nothing and I had high hopes for the future. But after the court found in Lidiya's favour I have no choice but to sell the herd.'
The family has farmed near Cwmbran, Gwent, for 54 years, and established an award-winning herd. The meat was sold to the suppliers of celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal.
Mr Morgan senior was divorced from his first wife, Christopher's mother, 18 years ago. When his second marriage ended in May 2008 his petition claimed Mrs Shulga, who used the surname of a previous husband, had entered into the relationship to acquire capital.
More at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1270121/Farmer-sells--pay-fathers-Ukrainian-wife.html

What a cunt.

Jarl
05-01-2010, 07:22 PM
What a cunt.

Outwitted by a cunt... a terrible disaster!

RoyBatty
05-01-2010, 07:57 PM
The dodgy Ukrainian is merely taking advantage of UK Laws and the UK Legal System which is geared toward screwing men over (in divorce cases) and protecting the rights of criminals, bottom feeders, pedophiles and asylum seekers.

If the UK had a functional and fair legal system then cases like this would never have arisen in the first place.

Rather ask yourself why things in the UK have degenerated to the point where they are today. Who are responsible for hijacking "the law" and government and turning it against the aboriginal British people?

Clue #1 - It wasn't the Muslims
Clue #2 - It wasn't the Eastern Europeans
Clue #3 - It was not the Third World Immigrants from Africa, the Middle East, Asia etc

Figure it out.

RoyBatty
05-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Outwitted by a cunt... a terrible disaster!

That kurva didn't need to outwit anybody. She simply used the biased legal system for her obligatory easy money pay day.

hereward
05-01-2010, 08:18 PM
Still, the deceased, in my view, was a cunt.Looking at the grandchildren makes me come over all black in thought.