revealman
12-28-2014, 02:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxQ_SKdrKI

revealman
12-28-2014, 03:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQfM9RhxBRQ

Rugevit
12-28-2014, 03:14 PM
what are important pagan deities and ritual in Slovak natural faith?

revealman
12-28-2014, 03:30 PM
hi mate!

of course perun, lada, svarog

http://www.ved.sk/RC.dusicky14.obrady.htm

Szegedist
07-07-2015, 10:16 PM
"ancient slovak" lol..... slovakia has always been a Christian country, there is no "ancient slovak faith", fake neopaganism doesn't count,

Veneda
07-07-2015, 10:34 PM
"ancient slovak" lol..... slovakia has always been a Christian country, there is no "ancient slovak faith", fake neopaganism doesn't count,

With all due respect to Hungarians, Slovaks are Slavs and preserved pre-christian Slavic customs, culture and tradition.

Szegedist
07-07-2015, 10:40 PM
With all due respect to Hungarians, Slovaks are Slavs and preserved pre-christian Slavic customs, culture and tradition.

Like what?

Veneda
07-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Like what?

Sorry, I am not a teacher and never pretended to be. If you are not able to comprehend simple fact that Slovaks are Western Slavs sharing all Slavic pre-christian history with other Slavs, it is not my business.

Szegedist
07-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Once again:

Like what? Paganism in Slovakia has nothing to do with "preserved ancient customs". (ignoring fake invented traditions) They lost that long time ago.

It is part of "Wise historism"

Robert Fico declared the "wise historism" concept, the history books are getting rewritten in a faster pace than before, and in an increased "spirit of national pride", which Krekovič, Mannová and Krekovičová claim are mainly nothing else, but history falsifications. Such new inventions are the interpretation of Great Moravia as a (proto)-Slovak state, or the term "proto-Slovak" itself, along with the "refreshing" of many "old traditions", that in fact did not exist or were not Slovak before. The concept received criticism in Slovakia pointing out that the term proto-Slovak cannot be found in any serious publication, simply because it lacks any scientific basis. Miroslav Kusý Slovak political scientist explained that by adopting such scientifically questionable rhetoric Fico aims to "strengthen national consciousness by falsification of history"

Veneda
07-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Once again:

Like what? Paganism in Slovakia has nothing to do with "preserved ancient customs". (ignoring fake invented traditions) They lost that long time ago.

It is part of "Wise historism"

Robert Fico declared the "wise historism" concept, the history books are getting rewritten in a faster pace than before, and in an increased "spirit of national pride", which Krekovič, Mannová and Krekovičová claim are mainly nothing else, but history falsifications. Such new inventions are the interpretation of Great Moravia as a (proto)-Slovak state, or the term "proto-Slovak" itself, along with the "refreshing" of many "old traditions", that in fact did not exist or were not Slovak before. The concept received criticism in Slovakia pointing out that the term proto-Slovak cannot be found in any serious publication, simply because it lacks any scientific basis. Miroslav Kusý Slovak political scientist explained that by adopting such scientifically questionable rhetoric Fico aims to "strengthen national consciousness by falsification of history"

Thank you for your info. You know nothing about Slavs. Cześć.

Szegedist
07-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Thank you for your info. You know nothing about Slavs. Cześć.

Ja viem dosť veľa o Slovanov, a určite viac ako ty o Slovensku a Slovenskej kultúre :thumbs up

Szegedist
07-07-2015, 11:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxQ_SKdrKI

Dig more to čo je za kokoťina? Tu máš lepšie video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfSft4Q9R1I

Veneda
07-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Ja viem dosť veľa o Slovanov, a určite viac ako ty o Slovensku a Slovenskej kultúre :thumbs up

I am greatly impressed with knowledge of Ugro-Finns about Slovak culture, tradition, language and history. Your Hungarian knowledge is certainly bigger than mine, Western Slav from Poland! :thumb001: :)

Pisz więcej po słowacku. To taka piękna słowiańska mowa :)

Szegedist
07-07-2015, 11:35 PM
I am greatly impressed with knowledge of Ugro-Finns about Slovak culture, tradition, language and history. Your Hungarian knowledge is certainly bigger than mine, Western Slav from Poland! :thumb001: :)

Pisz więcej po słowacku. To taka piękna słowiańska mowa :)

Reasons why I can speak about Slovakia with:
*Lived most of my life there, among Slovaks, surrounded by Slovak culture and am part Slavic myself
(theres more but is there need to continue? )

You? You visited Tatra once or twice lol?

So please, don't tell me about Slovakia, as your knowledge is limited based on what you read on forums, youtube videos and saw on your holiday at the Tatra National Park :thumbs up.

Veneda
07-07-2015, 11:40 PM
Reasons why I can speak about Slovakia with:
*Lived most of my life there, among Slovaks, surrounded by Slovak culture and am part Slavic myself
(theres more but is there need to continue? )

You? You visited Tatra once or twice lol?

So please, don't tell me about Slovakia, as your knowledge is limited based on what you read on forums, youtube videos and saw on your holiday at the Tatra National Park :thumbs up.

Sure, thanks to you I discovered that as a Pole I am from Africa and Tatra mountains is like Alaska to me. Cześć i spadaj! Na razie :)

Szegedist
07-07-2015, 11:47 PM
Sure, thanks to you I discovered that as a Pole I am from Africa and Tatra mountains is like Alaska to me. Cześć i spadaj! Na razie :)

As a Pole feel free to talk about Polish culture, I wont interrupt you with that, but claiming I shouldn't speak about it because I am not a "pure Slav" is exactly the kind of fascist mentality Slovakia can do without.

Veneda
07-07-2015, 11:49 PM
As a Pole feel free to talk about Polish culture, I wont interrupt you with that, but claiming I shouldn't speak about it because I am not a "pure Slav" is exactly the kind of fascist mentality Slovakia can do without.

You are free to speak about everything here, borat :)

Szegedist
07-07-2015, 11:52 PM
You are free to speak about everything here, borat :)

I know I am, so please put your personal complexes aside and tell us what you "know" about Slovakia ;)

Veneda
07-08-2015, 12:18 AM
I know plenty about Slavs, and for sure know a lot more about Slovakia and Slovaks than you do :thumbs up

Basic fact is I am a Pole, the representative of Western Slavs as Slovaks are. Claiming Slovaks as your people and their lands they settled before your savage uneuropean tribes invaded Europe is ridiculous. They had never been and never will be Ugro-Finns as you are. What other historical facts do you need? :)

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 12:30 AM
Basic fact is I am a Pole, the representative of Western Slavs as Slovaks are. Claiming Slovaks as your people and their lands they settled before your savage uneuropean tribes invaded Europe is ridiculous. They had never been and never will be Ugro-Finns as you are. What other historical facts do you need? :)

You are a Pole, so at best, are a representative of Poland. Leave slovakia to those who are a (lot) more knowledgeable about it, as you are obviously very ignorant. Thank you.

As for the rest of your ramblings, please try reading a book instead of watching youtube videos to gain your "history" knowledge. Maybe put down the vodka bottle as well. Cześć :)

Veneda
07-08-2015, 12:33 AM
You are a Pole, so at best, are a representative of Poland. Leave slovakia to those who are a (lot) more knowledgeable about it, as you are obviously very ignorant. Thank you.

As for the rest of your ramblings, please try reading a book instead of watching youtube videos to gain your "history" knowledge. Maybe put down the vodka bottle as well. Cześć :)

Cześć, enjoy your pálinka when dreaming about Slovaks. Powodzenia! :)

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 12:37 AM
Cześć, enjoy your pálinka when dreaming about Slovaks. Powodzenia! :)

Shouldn't you be running around naked in a forest somewhere shouting Perun and Tvarog? :D this is your "ancient natural culture" :thumb001:

Veneda
07-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Shouldn't you be running around naked in a forest somewhere shouting Perun and Tvarog? :D this is your "ancient natural culture" :thumb001:

Tvarog/twaróg is Polish word for white cheese. Who is ignorant here? :D

I do what I want to do. This in my privilege so far ;)

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Tvarog/twaróg is Polish word for white cheese. Who is ignorant here? :D

I do what I want to do. This in my privilege so far ;)

I know, it was a play on Svarog ;)

Ps, in Slovak it's tvaroh. Now you learnt a new word :thumbs up

Veneda
07-08-2015, 12:49 AM
I know, it was a play on Svarog ;)

Ps, in Slovak it's tvaroh. Now you learnt a new word :thumbs up

No, I didn't. I knew the root 'tva' was from 'tva-rdyj' - the hard one. 'Roh' is from 'rog' - a horn :D

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 12:16 PM
Slovaks are Slavs. Great Slavs living in the middle of Slavic world. Hungarians are nobody.

RandoBloom
07-08-2015, 12:19 PM
While history and respect for old customs is great, its is a huge shame seeing slovaks turning east and seeing other slavs as "brothers"

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 12:21 PM
While history and respect for old customs is great, its is a huge shame seeing slovaks turning east and seeing other slavs as "brothers"

Slovaks are Slavs; they cannot see their brothers as non-brothers.

RandoBloom
07-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Slovaks are Slavs; they cannot see their brothers as non-brothers.

Slovaks gained everything of value from the west. They live in the west. Wanting to serve as a Russian puppet is a horrible fate.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 12:55 PM
Slovaks are Slavs. Great Slavs living in the middle of Slavic world. Hungarians are nobody.

HAhahahahahha, Slovaks have no culture or history of their own, they achieved nothing. Slovakia is a throwaway nation.

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 12:57 PM
HAhahahahahha, Slovaks have no culture or history of their own, they achieved nothing. Slovakia is a throwaway nation.

Nation is modern concept. Slovaks are Slavs - the bearers of ancient Indo-European culture. Hungarians are nobody.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Nation is modern concept. Slovaks are Slavs - the bearers of ancient Indo-European culture. Hungarians are nobody.

"Ancient Indo European culture" doesn't exist, unless you are thinking about gypsies. What is slovakia? Nothing, while Hungary is an old and established nation.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 01:02 PM

They are not. Most Slovaks are pro Western and want nothing to do with Putin or Russia. You pay too much attention to internet trolls with a lot of time on their hands.

Sierra
07-08-2015, 01:10 PM
HAhahahahahha, Slovaks have no culture or history of their own, they achieved nothing. Slovakia is a throwaway nation.Ah, Apricity Hungarian member... :rolleyes:

Why isn't this forum moderated more?

Antimage
07-08-2015, 01:15 PM

why are slovaks somebody and hungarians are nobody?

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 01:17 PM
"Ancient Indo European culture" doesn't exist, unless you are thinking about gypsies. What is slovakia? Nothing, while Hungary is an old and established nation.

There is a lot more to a group of people than a nation. Nation is a modern concept has little value in my eyes.

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 01:18 PM
why are slovaks somebody and hungarians are nobody?

Slovaks are bearers of ancient IE language and culture, while Hungarians are a hybrid ethnicity.

Antimage
07-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Slovaks are bearers of ancient IE language and culture, while Hungarians are a hybrid ethnicity.

all ethnicities are results of hundreds years of mixing, slovaks ain't different in that aspect. what is ie culture?gypsies have ie culture too don't they?

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 01:22 PM
all ethnicities are results of hundreds years of mixing, slovaks ain't different in that aspect. what is ie culture?

Nope. Not all. Also some are pure language shifters.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 01:23 PM
There is a lot more to a group of people than a nation. Nation is a modern concept has little value in my eyes.

Well, it is obvious you were born with some missing chromosomes, so what does or doesn't have value in "your eyes" is irrelevant.

Bezprym
07-08-2015, 01:27 PM
Another topic, which became a bullshit because of arguing kids. Sad.

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 01:27 PM
Well, it is obvious you were born with some missing chromosomes, so what does or doesn't have value in "your eyes" is irrelevant.

A person cannot be born with a missing chromosome. So, it's obvious you are a typical dumb fuck who likes 'clever terms' not understanding the concepts behind the them. I was plain and clear about the concept that has little value in my eyes.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 01:47 PM
A person cannot be born with a missing chromosome. So, it's obvious you are a typical dumb fuck who likes 'clever terms' not understanding the concepts behind the them. I was plain and clear about the concept that has little value in my eyes.

You clearly have not heard about monosomy, a condition that you are suffering from (but are unaware of it). Your knowledge of chromosomes is on par with your (lack of) knowledge regarding cultures and ethnicities.

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 01:55 PM
You clearly have not heard about monosomy, a condition that you are suffering from (but are unaware of it). Your knowledge of chromosomes is on par with your (lack of) knowledge regarding cultures and ethnicities.

Clearly a somone of your kind does not understand the difference between a missing chromosome and a genetic condition known as monosmy. I am not even talking about cultures and ethnitic concept as you lack any cultural upbringing.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Clearly a somone of your kind does not understand the difference between a missing chromosome and a genetic condition known as monosmy. I am not even talking about cultures and ethnitic concept as you lack any cultural upbringing.

Monosomy is the condition of being born with a missing chromosome. "somone" and "ethnitic" are not even words, so put down the vodka bottle.

My cultural upbringing is above and beyond whatever you had in Canada. As an ignorant non-European, you wouldn't know culture even if it hit you straight in the face.

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Monosomy is the condition of being born with a missing chromosome. "somone" and "ethnitic" are not even words, so put down the vodka bottle.

My cultural upbringing is above and beyond whatever you had in Canada. As an ignorant non-European, you wouldn't know culture even if it hit you straight in the face.

That's right. You don't understand the difference. Yet, you like to use 'clever terms' as a typical retard would. Don't even start talking about the culture which you clearly lack.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 02:17 PM
That's right. You don't understand the difference. Yet, you like to use 'clever terms' as a typical retard would. Don't even start talking about the culture which you clearly lack.

I understand the difference. Your stupidity is not my problem.

The retard using "terms he doesn't understand", is the canadian moron throwing around words like culture, ethnicity, "indo-european culture". Things that you have no concept of whatsoever. Nothing more than a fully retarded ignorant, most likely an inbred gypsy from slovakia.

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 02:21 PM
I understand the difference. Your stupidity is not my problem.

The retard using "terms he doesn't understand", is the canadian moron throwing around words like culture, ethnicity, "indo-european culture". Things that you have no concept of whatsoever. Nothing more than a fully retarded ignorant.

No, you don't understand the difference. Concepts such as cultures , ethnicities and the ancient Indo-European cultures and languages are well understood by most (you are an exception), so there is nothing to throw around. The only thing you are right is that I am ignorant towards the retards such as yourself.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 02:31 PM
No, you don't understand the difference. Concepts such as cultures , ethnicities and the ancient Indo-European cultures and languages are well understood by most (you are an exception), so there is nothing to throw around. The only thing you are right is that I am ignorant towards the retards such as yourself.

Again, you clearly demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of cultures or ethnicities of people.

What you do demonstrate however, is your knowledge of pseudoscience, most likely from youtube videos or you "heard it" from other morons.

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 02:37 PM
Again, you clearly demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of cultures or ethnicities of people.

What you do demonstrate however, is your knowledge of pseudoscience, most likely from youtube videos or you "heard it" from other morons.

Even the silliest and most uncreative person on the forum would have come with a better strawman than you.I was right about your intellect, mong.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 02:41 PM
Even the silliest person on the forum would have come with a better strawman than you.I was right about your intellect, mong.

Strawman, intellect...you keep on using terms that you do not comprehend. Stick to pseudoscience as that is the only thing you know.

Rugevit
07-08-2015, 02:45 PM
Strawman, intellect...you keep on using terms that you do not comprehend. Stick to pseudoscience as that is the only thing you know.

I comprehend that you are intellectually challenged alright.

Szegedist
07-08-2015, 03:14 PM
I comprehend that you are intellectually challenged alright.

You are an uneducated, uncultured, ignorant moron. What do you comprehend besides pseudoscience and your own inherent inferiority?

revealman
07-10-2015, 02:02 AM
let him be he is a troll

using gypsy phrases and thinks somebody is impressed..
:D

by the way do you know czechs slovaks and polish people got together in bratislava to protest against eu immigration laws?! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggL62gfqmo

Veneda
07-10-2015, 02:15 AM
let him be he is a troll

using gypsy phrases and thinks somebody is impressed..

by the way do you know czechs slovaks and polish people got together in bratislava to protest against eu immigration laws?! :)

No, I don't know them. I only read news on Internet what happened in Bratislava. You are brave people :)

revealman
07-10-2015, 02:19 AM

No, I don't know them. I only read news on Internet what happened in Bratislava. You are brave people :)

first of all hi, we did not hear each other long time :)

we all must be brave to withstand and resist the american globalists who started to pit ukrainians against russians and to globalize and sicken our europe and let in third world psychopaths who rape our women..

also thank polish and czech lads who came to bratislava to support us!!

ps: be carefull because usa tries to win over polish people to attack russia(cold war is not over and russia and china are the only enemies of american globalist new world order) ! us armyx is already in poland and baltic region preparing to attack russia

i also hate communist past but i think nowdays russia as the only american opposition to a world dictatorship and is a better option than to lick american boots and support their war machine and globalism/transhumanism..

Veneda
07-10-2015, 02:46 AM
first of all hi, we did not hear each other long time :)

we all must be brave to withstand and resist the american globalists who started to pit ukrainians against russians and to globalize and sicken our europe and let in third world psychopaths who rape our women..

also thank polish and czech lads who came to bratislava to support us!!

ps: be carefull because usa tries to win over polish people to attack russia(cold war is not over and russia and china are the only enemies of american globalist new world order) ! us armyx is already in poland and baltic region preparing to attack russia

i also hate communist past but i think nowdays russia as the only american opposition to a world dictatorship and is a better option than to lick american boots and support their war machine and globalism/transhumanism..

Ahoj/cześć, nice to hear you are back :) I know what is going on. We have elections to the parliament in September. Some things may change :)

revealman
07-10-2015, 06:32 AM
SLAWA!!! SMASH WESTERN SODOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A9OL63aGGI

Magnolia
07-10-2015, 10:21 AM

Are you kidding me? Czech people? West Slavic brotherhood? Are you kidding me? There is know such a thing. Go back to reality and let Czechs alone.

Sierra
07-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Go back to reality and let Czechs alone.:crazy: :eek3:

Magnolia
07-10-2015, 12:09 PM
:crazy: :eek3:?

I am Czech and I know what I am talking about ;-).
Our attitude towards Poles is neutral, we don´t care about them. We have nothing in common with them for centuries - wait - 1919, 1938, 1968.
We don´t call them brothers. And you know it.

(Stejně jako já vím, jak to mají Slováci; mnozí z vás jimi dokonce opovrhujete a neříkej, že to není pravda. Vrať se na zem - pokud chceš tvrdit něco, co je v rozporu s míněním tvého národa - budiž, ale biuď od té dobroty a nás z toho vynechej). PS: pěkné video, těch českých vlajek a polských.... radost pohledět ;-).

Szegedist
07-10-2015, 03:51 PM
?

That's not how it works on this forum :) The real experts are the ones that learn from youtube and pseudohistory websites :loco:

Szegedist
07-10-2015, 03:53 PM
SLAWA!!! SMASH WESTERN SODOM

Thanks to western sodomy, a country like slovakia is even allowed to exist :)

Be thankful to your masters!

Antimage
07-10-2015, 04:34 PM
That's not how it works on this forum :) The real experts are the ones that learn from youtube and pseudohistory websites :loco:

you care too much about slavic things. slavs will decide if they want to be friends not you

Sierra
07-10-2015, 06:34 PM
I am Czech and I know what I am talking about ;-).That's good to know.

Our attitude towards Poles is neutral, we don´t care about them. We have nothing in common with them for centuries - wait - 1919, 1938, 1968.
We don´t call them brothers.Who "we"? Are you a spokesperson of all Czechs??

And you know it.I know what?!? Erm, excuse me... :cool:

(Stejně jako já vím, jak to mají Slováci; mnozí z vás jimi dokonce opovrhujete a neříkej, že to není pravda. Vrať se na zem - pokud chceš tvrdit něco, co je v rozporu s míněním tvého národa - budiž, ale biuď od té dobroty a nás z toho vynechej). PS: pěkné video, těch českých vlajek a polských.... radost pohledět ;-).No need to write in Czech here. "Vrať se na zem" ? - lol...

Magnolia
07-10-2015, 07:29 PM
Are you a spokesperson of all Czechs??
Yes, I am. Because I know Czech people. I have no reason to lie.
http://pohledzvenku.cz/spolecnost/190-vzajemne-porozumeni-cechu-a-polaku-neduvera-neznalost-a-dvoji-metr

I know what?!? What do you think? What about - there is no such a thing as (West) Slavic brotherhood.

Sierra
07-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Yes, I am. Because I know Czech people. I have no reason to lie.
http://pohledzvenku.cz/spolecnost/190-vzajemne-porozumeni-cechu-a-polaku-neduvera-neznalost-a-dvoji-metrOh well, it's just an article.

What do you think? What about - there is no such a thing as (West) Slavic brotherhood.I'm not sure what you want to say here, it seems that according to you Czechs don't care about Poles, don't care about Slovaks, and therefore, there is no such thing as a "West-Slavic brotherhood". Ok, have your opinion.

Bezprym
07-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Few things to you Magnolia :)

?

We don´t call them brothers. And you know it.

1919 - this was a war declared by Czechoslovakia. Poles did not attacked you. And Poles lost this war losing some lands as a result.

1938 - territories with Polish majority were taken back by Poles, and Polish army was mostly fighting with Germans there, not Czechoslovaks. Territories taken by Polish army (some of them) were given back to Czechoslovakia.

1968 - here you may have more problems than with above, as what is above was started mostly by Czechoslovakia. However, you need to realize that communists were responsible for this. You should know, how Poles perceive communism and things they have done in Poland. No one was/is happy about intervention in Czechoslovakia despite of commies and maybe pro-Russian crazy activists.

In conclusion, I don't know what you have against Poles at that moment as. Territorial conflicts took place when both of our nations wanted to spread and have bigger country. There was a deal, that territories with Polish majority are Polish, while with Czechoslovak majority are Czechoslovak - Czechoslovakia on the other hand wanted to attack. Similarly, Germans can have problems now that Alliance was defending themselves during WWII. No, defenders have more right to have problems with invaders. But we don't have anything against Czechs or Slovaks. Actually, Czechs and Slovaks are most liked neighbours here. ;)

Magnolia
07-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Oh well, it's just an article.
It´s an truthful article.

it seems that according to you Czechs don't care about Poles, don't care about Slovaks
Where did I write something about the Czech attitude towards Slovaks?

I'm not sure what you want to say here
Slavic brotherhood is a myth. It's nonsense that looks good in threads like this.

Magnolia
07-11-2015, 10:45 AM
Yes I know the Polish version of history…
From the Czech point of view - e.g. in 1938 (The Munich betrayal), Poland stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Nazi Germany.
http://orientalreview.org/2014/10/27/poland-and-the-west-between-betrayal-and-one-sided-benefits-ii/ (Part 1/1)

Actually, Czechs and Slovaks are most liked neighbours here. ;)
Why Czechs*? Why Slovaks? Why not Russians, Lithuanians, Germans, Belarusians or Ukrainians?

*„Czesi to Pepiki, knedlarze, jacyś piwosze bez fantazji, mieszczanie i filistrzy, jednym słowem jacyś Niemcy śród licznych Słowian” – takimi słowy Tadeusz Konwicki określał stosunek Polaków do Czechów.“ http://zw.com.pl/artykul/510810.html?print=tak

Sierra
07-11-2015, 11:40 AM
It´s an truthful article.Generalizations painted with a broad brush...

Where did I write something about the Czech attitude towards Slovaks?
Your reaction to revealman's post says it all :D :

Are you kidding me? Czech people? West Slavic brotherhood? Are you kidding me? There is know such a thing. Go back to reality and let Czechs alone.

Magnolia
07-11-2015, 12:08 PM
Generalizations painted with a broad brush... :
... No. But you seems to be an expert (sarcasm).
http://zpravy.idnes.cz/rozhovor-s-polska-velvyslankyne-grazyna-bernatowitz-ppl-/zahranicni.aspx?c=A131106_100547_zahranicni_aha

Your reaction to revealman's post says it all :
Once again - Where did I write something about the Czech attitude towards Slovaks?

Sierra
07-11-2015, 12:37 PM
... No. But you seems to be an expert (sarcasm).
http://zpravy.idnes.cz/rozhovor-s-polska-velvyslankyne-grazyna-bernatowitz-ppl-/zahranicni.aspx?c=A131106_100547_zahranicni_aha

There's an interesting comment in the discussion to that article (written in Czech) - do you agree? :coffee::

Český pivní všeuměl nemá rád nikoho. Nesnáší tedy i Poláky.Ani sebe nemá rád,nemá rád EU,i když neví vlastně proč.Nesnáší barevné a Asiaty,věřící,ekology a různé enviromentalisty.Hnusí se mu vše,co je jiné,než jeho dvůr. Sám sebe také nemá rád. Co ale miluje,je zahradní gril,sekačka na trávu a plný mrazák.Polsko nezná. Nic nečetl a neviděl,nezná polskou hudbu a dějiny. Většinou byl pouze jednou,dvakrát na polské tržnici.

Once again - Where did I write something about the Czech attitude towards Slovaks?Your intolerant and negative comments are a proof.

Permafrost
07-11-2015, 12:39 PM
Ancient natural faith didn't entail only chilling in the woods and hugging trees. It also meant polygamy. Yep, it was not a good time to be a woman.

I know that a romanticized past based on rodna vera can be very alluring, but some of the old ways are better left forgotten...

Sierra
07-11-2015, 06:50 PM
I've translated that Czech comment from Magnolia's website into English for everybody to understand... :coffee:

A Czech beer jack-of-all-trades doesn't like anybody. Which means that he doesn't like Poles, either. He doesn't even like himself, he dislikes the EU, though he doesn't even know why. He can't stand people of color, Asians, believers, ecologists and various environmentalists. He finds anything that is different from his courtyard disgusting. He doesn't like himself, either. But what he loves is a garden grill, lawn mower and a full freezer. He doesn't know Poland. He hasn't read anything and hasn't seen anything, he doesn't know Polish music and history. In most cases he was only once or twice at a Polish marketplace.

Magnolia
07-11-2015, 07:30 PM
There's an interesting comment in the discussion to that article (written in Czech) - do you agree? :coffee::.
Whereas I am not a self-hating Czech (unlike a frustrated author of the comment), of course I don't agree …
As I said before, we're not interested in Polish people/Polish culture/etc., but it doesn't mean we ignore everyone and everything.

Your intolerant and negative comments are a proof.
Intolerant? Negative? No.

So once again - Where did I write something about the Czech attitude towards Slovaks?

Bezprym
07-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Yes I know the Polish version of history…
From the Czech point of view - e.g. in 1938 (The Munich betrayal), Poland stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Nazi Germany.
http://orientalreview.org/2014/10/27/poland-and-the-west-between-betrayal-and-one-sided-benefits-ii/ (Part 1/1)

Poles as friends with Nazis, yes, right. Same nazis, who claimed that Slavic people should be destroyed.
You know, that during Interwar period, neighbouring countries who gained independence were mostly hostile towards each other. Every nation had a right to fight for their country. But in case of '38, you seem to totally forgot, that Czechoslovakia was blocking Hungarian aid in 1920. Czechoslovakia never gave a possibility to Hungary to send weapons and other help for Poles and Ukrainians who were fighting against Soviets. Same Soviets who came to your country in '60s and you are blaming Poles. This is why I don't understand your stance, and mostly I don't understand it because you responded only to one of my statements.

Why Czechs*? Why Slovaks? Why not Russians, Lithuanians, Germans, Belarusians or Ukrainians?

I created a topic with statistics in Polish subforum, you can look for it and the answers. Shortly, with Russians, Lithuanians and Ukrainians we had more dramatic wars than with Czechoslovaks. Not many people even know about wars during Interwar period, because of such events in history connected with mentioned nations. Germans are on third place, Belarusians are one place above Russians (who are last). I don't know why people dislike Belarusians as they are awesome people - maybe some morons from different parts of Poland were asked.

*„Czesi to Pepiki, knedlarze, jacyś piwosze bez fantazji, mieszczanie i filistrzy, jednym słowem jacyś Niemcy śród licznych Słowian” – takimi słowy Tadeusz Konwicki określał stosunek Polaków do Czechów.“ http://zw.com.pl/artykul/510810.html?print=tak

And? You have a response of one guy whom I do not even recognize.

Veneda
07-14-2015, 10:15 PM
Czechs vs Poles

http://s2.sportfan.pl/df5f1c8557b2864ce1e9f7aa6ebc28d5cb1b8776/krecik-vs-reksio-jpeg.jpg

Bezprym
07-15-2015, 01:10 PM
I loved Krecik! :D

Some time ago I was watching episodes on YouTube, as far as I remember. Rumcajs was awesome too. :)

And Koziołek Matołek, but it's Polish. :)

Fartooch
07-15-2015, 07:40 PM
Well in normal life, we don't care about any of our neighbours. Because of situation in Ukraine we usually speak about Russians and Ukrainians, sometimes Lithuanians when the problem of polish schools is elevating. But about Czechs and Slovaks very seldom - from my colleague who lives in Tesin I know, that similar is in Czech Republic. The really don't care about Poles and Poland. Personally, I don't have anything to Czechs and I have neutral opinion about them.

Bezprym
07-15-2015, 08:41 PM
sometimes Lithuanians when the problem of polish schools is elevating.

When the problem is elevating in Polish media, to be exact. They never tell you anything positive, only shocking and frustrating information. Positives are too boring to be shown in TV.

Some kids are bored at school, so they need to find an enemy. Unluckily, sometimes they are Poles. What we hear in TV? Lithuanian kids are beating up Polish kids. Drama.
But when in Poland kids are beating Ukrainian kids or non-Catholics, it is totally fine.

Fartooch
07-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Wiadomo, że wiadomość negatywna lepiej się sprzeda - to stara prawda ;) Natomiast rozumiem, że przykład o biciu przez polskie dzieci ukraińskich czy innego wyznania to tylko wymyślny przykład? A, że na Litwie bije się polskie dzieci, to akurat się zdarzyło - sam byłem bardzo niemile traktowany jak pojechałem z grupą przyjaciół do Wilna.

Bezprym
07-15-2015, 09:10 PM
Natomiast rozumiem, że przykład o biciu przez polskie dzieci ukraińskich czy innego wyznania to tylko wymyślny przykład?

Nie. O złej sytuacji ukraińskich dzieci słyszałem od Ukraińca mieszkającego w Polsce. Albo pół-Ukraińca, tu do końca nie jestem pewien. O złej sytuacji nie-katolików słyszałem od dwóch osób - zielonoświątkowca i luterana, z którymi niegdyś miałem okazję rozmawiać. Jednak sytuacje te zdarzały się częściej na wsiach, niż w miastach - szczególnie tych ze zdecydowanie katolicką większością.

Translation: No. About bad situation of Ukrainian kids I've heard from Ukrainian who lives in Poland. Or half-Ukrainian, I am not sure here exactly. About poor situation of non-Catholics I've heard from two guys - Pentecostalist and Lutheran, with whom I had in the past occasion to talk. However such situation took place more often in villages than cities - especially in those totally predominated by Catholics.

Fartooch
07-15-2015, 09:21 PM
Nie. O złej sytuacji ukraińskich dzieci słyszałem od Ukraińca mieszkającego w Polsce. Albo pół-Ukraińca, tu do końca nie jestem pewien. O złej sytuacji nie-katolików słyszałem od dwóch osób - zielonoświątkowca i luterana, z którymi niegdyś miałem okazję rozmawiać. Jednak sytuacje te zdarzały się częściej na wsiach, niż w miastach - szczególnie tych ze zdecydowanie katolicką większością.

Translation: No. About bad situation of Ukrainian kids I've heard from Ukrainian who lives in Poland. Or half-Ukrainian, I am not sure here exactly. About poor situation of non-Catholics I've heard from two guys - Pentecostalist and Lutheran, with whom I had in the past occasion to talk. However such situation took place more often in villages than cities - especially in those totally predominated by Catholics.

A ja natomiast po swojej okolicy widzę, że Ukraińcom żyje się u nas jak pączki w maśle - zwłaszcza, że mieszkam 20 km od granicy i trochę ich tutaj jest, nawet miejscowa "elyta" ma ukraińskie korzenie. A w sytuacji, gdzie dla przykładu ukraiński student ma lżej w Polsce niż student Polak, wątpię w to niekorzystne traktowanie dziecka ukraińskiego - zwłaszcza, że ludność ta zwarcie zamieszkuje raczej tereny województwa warmińsko-mazurskiego.

And I can see im my local neighbourhood that Ukrainians live very comfortable - especially, that I live 20 km from the border and here there are many of them, even local "elite" has got ukrainian roots. And in the situation when ukrainian student has got easier life that the Polish one, I doubt in that situation with ukrainian child - this population lives mainly in the terrain of warmińsko-mazurskie voivodeship.

Bezprym
07-15-2015, 09:23 PM
I'll answer you on PM. Writing twice is tiring, and we are on English-speaking forum, and Slovak subforum. No need to speak Polish here :)

revealman
07-20-2015, 07:07 AM
yeah you are right, the czechs hate us so much that there were almost 2000 of them in bratislava on june 20th supporting us against EU immigration laws

bez se hrat do pisecku..

revealman
07-20-2015, 07:12 AM
Whereas I am not a self-hating Czech (unlike a frustrated author of the comment), of course I don't agree …
As I said before, we're not interested in Polish people/Polish culture/etc., but it doesn't mean we ignore everyone and everything.

Intolerant? Negative? No.

So once again - Where did I write something about the Czech attitude towards Slovaks?
magnolia you sound psychotic..

Szegedist
07-20-2015, 12:23 PM
almost 2000 of them in bratislava

:picard1::rolleyes:

revealman
07-20-2015, 12:42 PM
:picard1::rolleyes:
another person who lacks confidence and must spam slovak threads to compensate their feelings of inferiority, why dont you post your feelings on a siberian turanian forum?

2000 czech brothers came for support to bratislava (10000 people protested on snp square)

Szegedist
07-20-2015, 12:54 PM
another person who lacks confidence and must spam slovak threads to compensate their feelings of inferiority, why dont you post your feelings on a siberian turanian forum?

You make big noise over insignificant things. Stick to making sheep cheese in your valley instead of thinking about politics.

blogen
07-20-2015, 01:18 PM
yeah you are right, the czechs hate us so much that there were almost 2000 of them in bratislava on june 20th supporting us against EU immigration laws
bez se hrat do pisecku..

Some Czech skinheads =/= Czechs...

zalmoxe
07-20-2015, 01:44 PM
Poor slovaks.Whenever they try to open a thread,magyars come trolling lol.

Szegedist
07-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Some Czech skinheads =/= Czechs...

Unemployed, uneducated skiheads.

Szegedist
07-20-2015, 02:00 PM
Poor slovaks.Whenever they try to open a thread,magyars come trolling lol.

Thread starter is not even slovak but rusnak-gypsy mix .

zalmoxe
07-20-2015, 02:13 PM

Keep going:popcorn:

revealman
07-21-2015, 12:47 AM
says a long faced, recessive, degenerate neolithic farmer with low testosterone face and receding jaw.. :)

i mean how long do you want to go on with your provocations? seriously..

revealman
07-21-2015, 01:59 AM
You make big noise over insignificant things. Stick to making sheep cheese in your valley instead of thinking about politics.
you sneak into conversations which have absoultely nothing to do with you! this further proves you are a low self esteem, inferioity complex, narcissistic, egocentric, left brain dominant drone/leech..

Szegedist
07-21-2015, 09:02 AM
you sneak into conversations which have absoultely nothing to do with you! this further proves you are a low self esteem, inferioity complex, narcissistic, egocentric, left brain dominant drone/leech..
They have as much to do with me as they do with you, rusnsk-avar leftover mountain gypsy.

PS. Photo is not of me lol, dumbass peasant retard, go make sheep cheese.

Antimage
07-21-2015, 09:39 AM
You make big noise over insignificant things..

like you... hahahaha

Szegedist
07-21-2015, 10:11 AM
do not get upset over such insignificant petty things my friend, he is a slovak in denial.

his prostitute mother was most likely raped by magyars, hence he looks like a disfigured Taurid.

Oh look, its the subhuman brown wog tracktordriver. I suggest you fuck off back to your dump.

Stears
07-21-2015, 03:42 PM
Even the "Slovak" ethnonym did not exist until the early modern era. How can we talk about ancient slovak faith???

revealman
07-22-2015, 05:17 AM
Even the "Slovak" ethnonym did not exist until the early modern era. How can we talk about ancient slovak faith???
hey inferiority complex!

slovaks are a branch of slavs and slavs have a very old culture! google arkaim, vinca culture, veneti, great moravia etc.

we have our old faith, whereas magyars as a culture did not exist before 10th century, there is no proof of any magyar culture, you adopted thousands of slovak words and your architecture is austrian, slavic and british.. you dress like typical slavs(folklore)

so i proved you once again! we were here before you and you have no own culture, just a mix of slavic, germanic and turanian elements which you call "magyar" but no settlements or cities of any magyar culture exist..

how dare you culture robber, offend me here and spam this thread by your lies?!

Early Hungarians probably adopted this logic from a Slavic language. Hungarian equivalents of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are Slavic loan words. Wednesday is szerda, which comes from a Slavic form of sreda that means “middle”. All modern Slavic languages still use very similar words for Wednesday. A similar logic is followed in German: Mittwoch is literally “middle of the week”. Early Hungarians adopted hundreds of words from various early Slavic languages, but often found it hard to pronounce several consonants at the beginning of words . That’s the reason for swapping “r” and “e” in this particular case.

Thursday is csütörtök, which may seem alarmingly difficult to pronounce at first. “Cs” is pronounced as “ch” in English, while “ü” and “ö” have the same phonetic values as in German and Turkish. The word derives from the Slavic word for “fourth”. The Slovak word for Thursday is štvrtok, the Croatian word is četvrtak (now, think again if Hungarian is difficult to pronounce).

Friday is péntek, which again comes Slavic (Croatian petak, Slovak piatok), with the original meaning of “fifth”. The n in péntek suggests an early adoption from Slavic, when many Slavic dialects still had nasal vowels. In modern Slavic languages only Polish retained nasal vowels: for example their word for Friday (piątek) is pronounced as “piontek”.

The word for Saturday is szombat, another example of early Slavic adoption with a nasal vowel. This word entered Hungarian from a Southern Slavic language (perhaps Old Church Slavonic sobot).
https://csabahungariantranslations.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/days-of-the-week-in-hungarian/

have a nice day

revealman
07-22-2015, 05:20 AM
do not get upset over such insignificant petty things my friend, he is a slovak in denial.

http://shrani.si/f/2/If/1go1Qvkt/slovak.png

his prostitute mother was most likely raped by magyars, hence he looks like a disfigured Taurid.
slava brate!

mikhail
07-22-2015, 05:24 AM
Aren't the Slovaks just Czechs with a strong regional identity? I hear many Czechs write on their resumes that they speak "Slovak" in addition to Czech since the Slovak language is just a copy of Czech.

Stears
07-22-2015, 05:27 AM
slava brate!

Slovak is one of the youngest ethnonym in Europe, the slovak term was born only in the early modern era. Slovaks were early modern mixture of immigrants: Czech hussites in the west, Polish immigrants from the north, Local Hungarians, German settlers and rusyn people in the east.

Stears
07-22-2015, 05:28 AM
Slovak people: (Do not count the hair color of women, who have frequently dyed / colored their original hair color, concentrate on the men)

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/83283942-slovak-riot-police-clash-with-poland-football-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXOxTwFIoYrG18q77KmVx421WDaD TcwvaMgiMNVvw61B

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Juventus_supporters.jpg

http://gregi.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/ke-3.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/473774_470723502946577_1474189511_o.jpg

http://hnonline.sk/sites/default/files/thumbnails/article/201410/fanusikovia_54_00.jpg

http://www.sloveniatimes.com/modules/uploader/uploads/Aktualno/Podobe1/slovenski_oktet3_big.jpg

http://img.cas.sk/img/4/galleryBig/1284703_hokej-ms2012-rusko-slovensko.jpg

http://img.cas.sk/img/4/galleryBig/1840393_dochodcovia-anketa.jpg

http://img.aktuality.sk/stories/NAJNOVSIE_FOTKY/ILUSTRACNE/LUDIA/article/dochodca_studium_dochodcovia_praca_12_dreamstime.j pg

http://img.cas.sk/img/4/bigArticle/536603_dochodca-dochodok-peniaze-senior.jpg

http://europskaunia.sulik.sk/files/2013/09/alternativa-pre-nemecko-dochodcovia.jpg

http://www.webnoviny.sk/fotografie/1139331/650xH/slovenski-hokejisti-odcestovali-do-soci.jpg

http://img.cas.sk/img/4/bigArticle/1783739_andrej-babis-ivan-chrenko-jaroslav-hascak.jpg

http://www.slovenskozijehokejom.sk/wp-content/gallery/motokar/motokar09.jpg

http://ipravda.sk/res/2007/05/07/thumbs/110663-slovenski-fanusikovia-nestandard2.jpg

Stears
07-22-2015, 05:28 AM
Slovak people: (Do not count the hair color of women, who have frequently dyed / colored their original hair color, concentrate on the men)

http://sportky.topky.sk/cacheImg/obr/1200px/marek-hamsik-svadba-martina-381122.jpg

http://subory.hnusta.sk/udaje/Objekty/obrazky/2008/msks/DSCF1597.jpg

http://www.spojenaskolasala.sk/wp-content/gallery/sokolov/06_sokolov.jpg

http://hnonline.sk/sites/default/files/thumbnails/article/201411/protest_bratislava.jpg

http://www.magnificat.sk/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ZAR0532.jpg

http://www.zahorak-noviny.sk/images/stories/nov4110/v2.jpg

Slovak secondary school boys

http://spschhe.edupage.sk/photos/skin/clipart/expert1.jpg

http://www.mojanitra.sk/images/clanky/vata/tn_c_25557_4.jpg

http://sosvet.edupage.org/photos/skin/clipart/1_(27).JPG

http://www.spospredza.edu.sk/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/IMAG0399.jpg

http://www.oravalive.sk/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Stredn%C3%A1-odborn%C3%A1-%C5%A1kola-obchodu-a-slu%C5%BEieb-Doln%C3%BD-Kub%C3%ADn.png

http://www.zsbracovce.edu.sk/wp-content/uploads/zborpedag.jpg

http://zmaturuj.zones.sk/images/maturanti/2011-2012/48.jpg

PROTEST:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bbFmYmRXD7k/maxresdefault.jpg

http://hnonline.sk/sites/default/files/thumbnails/article/201411/protest_bratislava.jpg

http://img.aktuality.sk/stories/NAJNOVSIE_FOTKY/ILUSTRACNE/berieme_si_spat_svoju_krajinu_protest_trencin_SITA .jpg

http://img.topky.sk/900px/1189442.jpg/bratislava-protest-gorila-SITA---posledny-9-marec-2012.jpg

Stears
07-22-2015, 05:36 AM
HUNGARIANS

(Just compare Slovaks With Hungarians)

Hungarians:

http://www.aszhirportal.hu/storage/files/uploads/120/IMG_0110k.jpg

http://mork.nyugat.hu/Scopes/nyugat2013/var//improxy/NyugatWXGAPicture/178930_szombathely_visszavar.jpg

http://www.szeretlekmagyarorszag.hu/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/reccs1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OicvTjVieWM/UvKHve_u5DI/AAAAAAAAAhY/eSNdUMr4KIQ/s1600/1618163_594869807229127_1329966275_o.jpg

http://www.geo.info.hu/portal2007/images/stories/andi/oklevlkiosztl.jpg

http://mork.nyugat.hu/Scopes/nyugat2013/var//improxy/NyugatWXGAPicture/194199_nyugat_magyarorszagi_egyetem_bolyai_janos_g yakorlo.jpg

http://semmelweis.hu/hirek/files/2012/07/SummerSchoolParticipants.jpg

http://tmk.sze.hu/images/Audi%20team2.jpg

http://www.sopron.hu/upload/content/25/2557/_25574/IMG_0078c.jpg

http://mefs.hu/!/images/IMG_4106.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eJeDIC7lmg4/UMJbkyjmG9I/AAAAAAAAC2U/1WwQCVqJ2k4/s1600/IMG_8898.jpg

http://crnl.hu/!old/tan/tesi/rokauzok_2011_10_08/11.jpg

http://www.refdunantul.hu/data/sentphoto/2011/03/09/egyetemi_csoportk%C3%A9p.jpg

http://veol.hu/data/cikk/129/2688/cikk_1292688/pannonponthuzo.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkM1-6DQk-HueJJ-7i-6LHdQAe4w0RmJkuY4wqHaM4rYZTu6O_

http://semmelweis.hu/hirek/files/2011/11/felvi6.jpg

http://uj.tnt.bme.hu/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/BME-csapat.jpg

http://www.epito.bme.hu/uvt/hirek_esemenyek/kepek/15/_img_0114.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-78g3tP6zWNs/Tqp1jpdwX2I/AAAAAAAABlQ/tAtUl2KMdhI/s1600/K%25C3%25A9p%2B005.jpg

revealman
07-22-2015, 05:42 AM
Slovak is one of the youngest ethnonym in Europe, the slovak term was born only in the early modern era. Slovaks were early modern mixture of immigrants: Czech hussites in the west, Polish immigrants from the north, Local Hungarians, German settlers and rusyn people in the east.
ist funny because there is no proof of any "magyar" culture whatsoever, when you have a proof then please post here i am waiting with curiosity!

as far a slovaks, we were here long before you and slovaks are a union of different slavic tribes which built their first state here on the territory of modern slovakia and modern hungary longe before you came here manequin! slovaks are the children of ancestors who built samos empire, gerat moravia and pribinas lower pannonaian principality!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojmir_I_of_Moravia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pribina
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Moravia

what do you have to offer? i never heard of any magyar culture before 10th century raiding into europe
thats because you lived in yurts somewhere between finnland and siberia... the closest culture which can be labeled as protohungarian would be sami, lappland, finnland and siberian finnougric natives

revealman
07-22-2015, 05:44 AM
hey inferiority complex! you probably are not even hungarian, you are either slavic or austrian left over assimilated into finno-ugric culture and language..

dont know what you want to prove with your pictures but they prove nothing, they just show you that hungarians are slavs by genetics who were assimilated into turanian/finnougric culture..

hungarians and bulgarians are nothing more than slavs assimilated into turanian/turkic/ugrofinnic culture, period.

bulgars/onogurs/magyars all the nomadic horse people conqureing and assimilating european slavs into their culture! period

there is no magyar culture, you are a melting pot of turks, avars and slavs

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bulb_demjen-ferenc-honfoglalas_music

even your flags (red/white/green are the same turanian/ugric in hungary and bulgaria)

you came to europe and assimilated the native slavic people from sofia to budapest! you became sedentary and learned from us how to live sedentary city life( all your city names are slavic because we were here longer before you nomads arrived), you were nomads before without any significant culture, so the need for borrowing hundreds of slavic loan words for agriculture and instruments

Stears
07-22-2015, 05:45 AM
ist funny because there is no proof of any "magyar" culture whatsoever, when you have a proof then please post here i am waiting with curiosity!

as far a slovaks, we were here long before you and slovaks are a union of different slavic tribes which built their first state here on the territory of modern slovakia and modern hungary longe before you came here manequin! slovaks are the children of ancestors who built samos empire, gerat moravia and pribinas lower pannonaian principality!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojmir_I_of_Moravia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pribina
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Moravia

what do you have to offer? i never heard of any magyar culture before 10th century raiding into europe
thats because you lived in yurts somewhere between finnland and siberia... the closest culture which can be labeled as protohungarian would be sami, lappland, finnland and siberian finnougric natives

Even the Slovak ethnonym did not exist until the early modern period, there were no slovaks.

You desperatedly try to call aitomatically all slavic speaking people as slovaks in Carpathian basin (Great Moravian fantasy), however slavic is just a language group like neo-latin, and it is not ethnicity.

Nobody know the exact borders of fantastic great Moravia, wAS IT 40, 000 Sq km BIG, or 400,000 SQ.KM big?

There are no material proofs that it contained modern territory of Slovakia.

revealman
07-22-2015, 06:09 AM
Even the Slovak ethnonym did not exist until the early modern period, there were no slovaks.

You desperatedly try to call aitomatically all slavic speaking people as slovaks in Carpathian basin (Great Moravian fantasy), however slavic is just a language group like neo-latin, and it is not ethnicity.

Nobody know the exact borders of fantastic great Moravia, wAS IT 40, 000 Sq km BIG, or 400,000 SQ.KM big?

There are no material proofs that it contained modern territory of Slovakia.
i did post enough proof to you, ignorant

no man, your great hungaria is a joke! there never has been a felvidek! all monarchy austro-hungarian empire was a multiethnical state! hungarians counted barely 20% of it!

we were her long before you we built budin and pest which you later called budapest, we reigned over pannonia, built devin castle in bratislava(which was called uratislavia before you mongrels renamed it to poszony)

i remind you! where is the proof of any magyar culture before 10th century?! i am still waiting! there is none.. go back to fantasy land and leave us slavs alone.

Stears
07-22-2015, 06:12 AM
i did post enough proof to you, ignorant

your great hungarian is a joke! there never has been a felvidek! all monarhcy austro-hungarian empire was a multiethnical state! hungarians counted 20% of it!

i remind you! where is the proof of any magyar culture before 10th century?! i am still waiting! there is none.. go back to fabtasy land and leave us slavs alone.

You have no proof for the existence of Slovak ethnonym (Contemporary written sources) before the Early modern period. Deal with the historical reality.

Stears
07-22-2015, 06:14 AM
In 70's Imre Boba challenged the traditional view of Moravia's location. In Moravia's History Reconsidered: A Reinterpretation of Medieval Sources (1971), his analysis of contemporaneous documents shows that the core territory of Moravia was located in the region of ancient Sirmium (now Sremska Mitrovica in Serbia).

Stears
07-22-2015, 06:15 AM
Books of Historians, who consider Great Moravia in Serbia Sirmium:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Great+moravia+Sirmium%22&btnG=K%C3%B6nyvek+keres%C3%A9se&tbm=bks&tbo=1&hl=en#hl=en&tbm=bks&q=%22Great+moravia%22+Sirmium

Antimage
07-22-2015, 06:23 AM
You have no proof for the existence of Slovak ethnonym (Contemporary written sources) before the Early modern period. Deal with the historical reality.

so? Their ancestors lived there, but today they have different name.

Stears
07-22-2015, 06:39 AM
so? Their ancestors lived there, but today they have different name.

How can they prove it with contempoirary document? All slavic ethnic groups had ETHNONYM since the early medieval era. Interestingly Slovak ethnonym appeared only in the early modern period. Isn't it interesting?

OFF-TOPIC:

Idiot cuman gypsy.

In your cumania area, serbians romanians albanians mixed with cuman (turkic) survivors of the Ottoman wars, that's why you look pan-balkanite people, and that's why you look swarthy foreigners amongst real Hungarians.

Here is a good book about your pan-balkanite swarthy mixed ancestry: http://www.sulinet.hu/oroksegtar/dat...es_vallasi.htm (http://www.sulinet.hu/oroksegtar/data/telepulesek_ertekei/a_kunok_magyarorszagon/pages/007_etnikai_es_vallasi.htm)

Or do you want to know it better than specialist historians?
Learn more, and do not lie!

revealman
07-22-2015, 06:45 AM
again you sneak out of my question to offer any proof of a magayr culture cause you know there never existed one befoe 10th century!

countries and names of countries changed but the genetics stayed the same, eastern europe is predominately R1a and I which was always strongest in slavic speaking cultures, western europe is strongest in R1b which is strongest in celtic and germanic speaking people!

all else is bullshit, slovaks and hungarians have R1a dominat thus both their ancestors are slavs! languages change after one tribe conquers another but genetics do not change so quickly! DEBUNKED

R1a proves population of hungary is mainly slavic leftover from pannonian and great moravian slavic kingdoms

http://slovio.com/slavic-gene/index.html

Antimage
07-22-2015, 06:45 AM
How can they prove it with contempoirary document? All slavic ethnic groups had ETHNONYM since the early medieval era. Interestingly Slovak ethnonym appeared only in the early modern period. Isn't it interesting?

OFF-TOPIC:

Idiot cuman gypsy.

In your cumania area, serbians romanians albanians mixed with cuman (turkic) survivors of the Ottoman wars, that's why you look pan-balkanite people, and that's why you look swarthy foreigners amongst real Hungarians.

Here is a good book about your pan-balkanite swarthy mixed ancestry: http://www.sulinet.hu/oroksegtar/dat...es_vallasi.htm (http://www.sulinet.hu/oroksegtar/data/telepulesek_ertekei/a_kunok_magyarorszagon/pages/007_etnikai_es_vallasi.htm)

Or do you want to know it better than specialist historians?
Learn more, and do not lie!

There were slavs living here, it is well documented, their descendants are slovaks. Slovaks lived here but with different label/name.

revealman
07-22-2015, 06:52 AM
hey inferiority complex aka stears!

i asked you five times where is your proof of any magyar culture before 10th century???? you have none because there never has been one

as i said slovaks are leftover slavs from great moravia and pannonian culture, so are modern hungarians!
genetics, etymology and culture proofs this, you hungarians are magyarised slavs.

R1a = slavic
http://slovio.com/slavic-gene/Europe_Y-DNA_map.jpg

even the name hungary is slavic in origin derived from uhorsko = country surrounded by hills = U GORE
U = nerby/surrounded and gora = mountain! ugorsko = became hungary, the same as budin and pest became budapest, and blatno(swampy lake) became balaton

there never existed a magyar culture zero proof zero evidence, you stole our slavic culture and made slavs into magyars artificially by force

stears, as many modern hungarofascists, reminds me of the janitscharen, those slavic boys who were raped and abducted by turks, avars and other nomadic horsemen and now they hate their own slavic blood..
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janitscharen

Hevo
07-22-2015, 07:06 AM
I don't understand this constant trolling against Slovaks. Slovaks are Slavs and their ancestors lived in modern Slovakia for centuries.

Stears
07-22-2015, 08:06 AM
again you sneak out of my question to offer any proof of a magayr culture cause you know there never existed one befoe 10th century!

countries and names of countries changed but the genetics stayed the same, eastern europe is predominately R1a and I which was always strongest in slavic speaking cultures, western europe is strongest in R1b which is strongest in celtic and germanic speaking people!

all else is bullshit, slovaks and hungarians have R1a dominat thus both their ancestors are slavs! languages change after one tribe conquers another but genetics do not change so quickly! DEBUNKED

R1a proves population of hungary is mainly slavic leftover from pannonian and great moravian slavic kingdoms

http://slovio.com/slavic-gene/index.html

Genetics and language did not remain stable in Europe. It is only yor fantasy.

Again: Slovaks had not ethnonym until the early modern period. So it is a weird phenomenon in Europe... If there is no ethnonym, it means non existent ethnic group.

Stears
07-22-2015, 08:07 AM
There were slavs living here, it is well documented, their descendants are slovaks. Slovaks lived here but with different label/name.

What was their name? Slavic speakers? :)))))))))))))) HAHAHAHA

revealman
07-22-2015, 08:45 AM
where is your magyar history proof before 10th century? i am still waiting, dont forget!

revealman
07-22-2015, 08:46 AM
my 5 cents to this thread..

there is Triglav (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triglav), Troglav (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troglav_%28Bosnia_and_Herzegovina%29) and another Troglav (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troglav_%28Serbia%29).

These mountains are most likely named after ancient Slavic god Triglav.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triglav_%28mythology%29

http://www.vesti-online.com/data/images/users/3500/album/76_338.jpg

I am sure there must be some more Triglav/Troglav mountains over in Slovakia, Czech and Poland.

of course there are, in slovakia tatra, matra, fatra

in our coat of arms

revealman
07-22-2015, 09:05 AM
@ stears

haha so firstly, those 3,5 % is a needle in sand it makes a tiny percentage of slovak genetic make up..
secondly you have 9.5% haplogroup J in hungary thats quite a lot for "pure europeans" so all in all slovaks have less noneuropean blood than hungarians! and i bet with you those 3.5 percent in slovakia come from hungarian invaders who settled there in 10th century because ugrofinns have 60% haplogroup N!!..

so lets recapitulate:

hungary = 9.5 % (middle eastern "J") + 8% (north african "E") + 0.5% (mongoloid "N/Q") = 18% noneuropean and mongoloid !!!
slovakia = 3% (middle eastern "J") + 6.5% (north african "E") + 3.5% (mongoloid "N/Q") = 13% noneuropean and mongolid!!!

slovaks have 24% haplogroup "I" and 56% haplogroup "R" (more european)
hungarians have 26% haplogroup "I" and 48% haplogroup "R" (less european)

so here is truth, hungarians are more noneuropean than slovaks!!! truth always wins against lies and wishfull thinking!!!

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?154054-austrians-are-a-fake-ethnicity/page14

say bye bye to your illusions..

Szegedist
07-22-2015, 09:06 AM
]

Dumbass self hating avar-gypsy mixture. Familiarize yourself with prehistory of Hungarians. We existed long before there was any such thing as "slav".

revealman
07-22-2015, 09:08 AM
ahh, true-true.I never noticed until now. xD

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d2/Coat_of_arms_of_Slovakia.svg/200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Slovakia.svg.png

http://www.idmc.eu/uploads/podobe/mailing/Si-Coat-of-Arms.jpg

3 mountains.
many historians say that slovak and slovens are the same slavic tribe
slovak woman says slovenka sloven woman says the same

many say we were separated after bavarians came to austria (carantania/styria) and conquered the native slavs there and established markgrafschaft österreich

then slovaks and slovens were separated and one part stayed in middle europe and other part went to southern europe(many say venice is called venice after the slavic veneti/venedi because slovenia is near venice and the venetians have their own language distant from italian)

revealman
07-22-2015, 09:12 AM
Dumbass self hating avar-gypsy mixture. Familiarize yourself with prehistory of Hungarians. We existed long before there was any such thing as "slav".
proof!?!!!

hey dumbass here is proof we are original inhabitants of pannonia
there is no proof of any magyar culture before 10th century because you lived on horse and lived in yurts! period

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/slavs.html

Szegedist
07-22-2015, 09:13 AM
cocktail bastardized mongrel offspring, I already explain to your disgusting flat occipital filthy face that Slovak ethnonym is much older than gypsy Magyar.

http://cejsh.icm.edu.pl/cejsh/element/bwmeta1.element.cejsh-b7746833-4242-47c8-b3c5-17566c184dac

Slovak, Sloven IS Sclaveni.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?121194-Who-looks-better-G%E1bor-Vona-Or-D%E1vid-Kov%E1cs-%28First-president-of-Jobbik%29&p=3633856&viewfull=1#post3633856

"slovak" is relatively new phenomenom, and so is slav. Remember that proto-slavic only emerged around 5-9th centuries AD, while Hungarian existed long before that.

Hungarians on the other hand;

In the 5th century BC, Herodotus’ described a people called Іϋρκαι /Iurkai/ who were equestrian hunters and lived around the rivers Kama and Belaya; some authors suggest that his record may have been the first reference to the ancestors of the Magyars. The people mentioned by Strabo as Οΰγρου /Ugroi/ might also be identified with the ancient Hungarians, although it is more plausible that he referred to one of the tribes of the Sarmatians.

Based on the ancient name Σάβαρτοι άσφαλοι /Sawartoi asfaloi/ of the Magyars recorded by the Emperor Constantine Porphyrogennetos, some scholars assume that the Byzantine, Muslim and Armenian sources, that referred to a people called Σάβιροι /Sawiroi/, Σεβορτιοι /Sewortioi/, Siyāwardiya, and Sevordi, recorded the presence of the ancient Magyars north of the Caucasus Mountains in the 5th-10th centuries. On the other hand, other authors point out that this identification is highly disputable based on linguistic arguments.

The Byzantine author who continued Georgius Monachus' work mentions that around 837, the Bulgarian Empire sought the alliance of a pagan people called Ungri, Turc or Hun against the former inhabitants of Macedonia theme who rebelled against the Bulgarians, but the rebels defeated the pagans and returned to the Byzantine Empire. The pagan people are identified with the ancient Hungarians and thus this is the first reference to the Magyars whose credibility has not been questioned by modern scholars.

The Annales Bertiniani records that in 839, the Byzantine Emperor Teophilos asked the Emperor Louis the Pious to assist the Rus delegates, who had visited Constantinople, in returning to their country, because "barbarian and wild peoples" would endanger their journey backwards on the road they had come to Constantinople. However, the identification of the “barbarian and wild peoples” with the Magyars has not been generally accepted.

Constantine Porphyrogenitus records in his work “On Administering the Empire” that the Khagan and the Bek of the Khazars asked the Emperor Teophilos to have the fortress of Sarkel built for them. His record is connected to the Magyars on the basis that the new fortress must have become necessary because of the appearance of a new enemy of the Khazars, and other peoples could not be taken into account as the Khazars’ enemies at that time. In the 10th century, Ahmad ibn Rustah also mentioned that earlier, the Khazars entrenched themselves against the attacks of the Magyars and other peoples
—Ahmad ibn Rustah

Szegedist
07-22-2015, 09:13 AM
many historians say that slovak and slovens are the same slavic tribe
slovak woman says slovenka sloven woman says the same

many say we were separated after bavarians came to austria (carantania/styria) and conquered the native slavs there and established markgrafschaft österreich

then slovaks and slovens were separated and one part stayed in middle europe and other part went to southern europe(many say venice is called venice after the slavic veneti/venedi because slovenia is near venice and the venetians have their own language distant from italian)

Dumb avar gypsy! Fico does not count as a "historian".

Szegedist
07-22-2015, 09:17 AM
Aren't the Slovaks just Czechs with a strong regional identity? I hear many Czechs write on their resumes that they speak "Slovak" in addition to Czech since the Slovak language is just a copy of Czech.

Pretty much. Slovaks are basically trash(odpad) that weren't good enough to be Czech or Polish, so they just served as pets of Hungarians.

A krumpli nem étel, a tót nem ember.

Szegedist
07-22-2015, 09:22 AM
Sirmium is old roman name for city called SREM nowadays.It is located in Serbia - Vojvodina with ethnic minorities like Rusyns and Slovaks.Vojvodina is only a small fraction of extent of Great Moravia that stretches from Poland through Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slavonia (Croatia) down to Vojvodina (Serbia).

HAahaha, so called "great" moravia was a failed shitty state whose boundaries are unknown and lasted for less than a century.

It is part of the slovak inferiority complex (due to their lack of history), to make up some "great moravia greatness". THis is called false historism and is common under the slovak fascist regime:

"Since deputy prime minister Robert Fico declared the "wise historism" concept, the history books are getting rewritten in a faster pace than before, and in an increased "spirit of national pride",[96][not in citation given] which Krekovič, Mannová and Krekovičová claim are mainly nothing else, but history falsifications. Such new inventions are the interpretation of Great Moravia as a (proto)-Slovak state, or the term "proto-Slovak" itself, along with the "refreshing" of many "old traditions", that in fact did not exist or were not Slovak before.The concept received criticism in Slovakia pointing out that the term proto-Slovak cannot be found in any serious publication, simply because it lacks any scientific basis.Miroslav Kusý Slovak political scientist explained that by adopting such scientifically questionable rhetoric Fico aims to "strengthen national consciousness by falsification of history""

Ps, tell your mother I said hi, it's been a while.

Szegedist
07-22-2015, 09:26 AM
Primitive mountain goat herders, that's what they always were and always will be. Their ridiculous attempts to give themselves some "glorious history" is beyond laughable.

This primitive face is the symbol of "glory of great moravia"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Robert_Fico_official_gov_portrait.jpeg

revealman
07-22-2015, 09:33 AM
"slovak" is relatively new phenomenom, and so is slav. Remember that proto-slavic only emerged around 5-9th centuries AD, while Hungarian existed long before that.

Hungarians on the other hand;

In the 5th century BC, Herodotus’ described a people called Іϋρκαι /Iurkai/ who were equestrian hunters and lived around the rivers Kama and Belaya; some authors suggest that his record may have been the first reference to the ancestors of the Magyars. The people mentioned by Strabo as Οΰγρου /Ugroi/ might also be identified with the ancient Hungarians, although it is more plausible that he referred to one of the tribes of the Sarmatians.

Based on the ancient name Σάβαρτοι άσφαλοι /Sawartoi asfaloi/ of the Magyars recorded by the Emperor Constantine Porphyrogennetos, some scholars assume that the Byzantine, Muslim and Armenian sources, that referred to a people called Σάβιροι /Sawiroi/, Σεβορτιοι /Sewortioi/, Siyāwardiya, and Sevordi, recorded the presence of the ancient Magyars north of the Caucasus Mountains in the 5th-10th centuries. On the other hand, other authors point out that this identification is highly disputable based on linguistic arguments.

The Byzantine author who continued Georgius Monachus' work mentions that around 837, the Bulgarian Empire sought the alliance of a pagan people called Ungri, Turc or Hun against the former inhabitants of Macedonia theme who rebelled against the Bulgarians, but the rebels defeated the pagans and returned to the Byzantine Empire. The pagan people are identified with the ancient Hungarians and thus this is the first reference to the Magyars whose credibility has not been questioned by modern scholars.

The Annales Bertiniani records that in 839, the Byzantine Emperor Teophilos asked the Emperor Louis the Pious to assist the Rus delegates, who had visited Constantinople, in returning to their country, because "barbarian and wild peoples" would endanger their journey backwards on the road they had come to Constantinople. However, the identification of the “barbarian and wild peoples” with the Magyars has not been generally accepted.

Constantine Porphyrogenitus records in his work “On Administering the Empire” that the Khagan and the Bek of the Khazars asked the Emperor Teophilos to have the fortress of Sarkel built for them. His record is connected to the Magyars on the basis that the new fortress must have become necessary because of the appearance of a new enemy of the Khazars, and other peoples could not be taken into account as the Khazars’ enemies at that time. In the 10th century, Ahmad ibn Rustah also mentioned that earlier, the Khazars entrenched themselves against the attacks of the Magyars and other peoples
—Ahmad ibn Rustah
first reference to the Magyars !"837"! gratulations :D horse nomad

slavic culture starts thouands of years BC in references to vinca culture, arkaim, yamna, great moravia, kyevan rus, carantania, styria et cetera
http://www.ancient-code.com/arkaim-russian-stonehenge/

i guess you learn history and stop your hallucinations
if you hate slavs/slovaks you should take out all hundreds of slavic words out of your language! then you will be only left with few words like yurta, horse and bow

Stears
07-22-2015, 09:47 AM

slavic culture starts thouands of years BC in references to vinca culture, arkaim, yamna, great moravia, kyevan rus, carantania, styria et cetera
http://www.ancient-code.com/arkaim-russian-stonehenge/

i guess you learn history and stop your hallucinations
if you hate slavs/slovaks you should take out all hundreds of slavic words out of your language! then you will be only left with few words like yurta, horse and bow

Horse semi-nomads. Slavs had nomadic life in carpatian basin. Majority of Slovaks were shepherd nomads when the earliest written records were born about them.

revealman
07-22-2015, 02:58 PM
i leave you alone in your egocentric, narcissistic, pathetic and childish world and refuse to futher take part in your infantile ego battles.. think of yourself as the hungarian most advanced superculture interstellar superman, play your ego games with someone else, take joy in worshiping yourself through selfies

first and foremost - GROW UP!

you are a poor soul anyway, judging people by their nationality rather than their inner essence

carpe diem

Borna
07-22-2015, 03:05 PM
I will stay out of this, i love Slovaks, many Croats found shelter there during medieval times, but i also love our Hungarian friends.

Stop it brothers!

Szegedist
07-22-2015, 03:27 PM
5th century BC. The Hungarian language itself dates back to round 1000 BC.
Horse nomad? How do you think Slavs lived on the Pontic steppe, dumbass?

Vinca culture was slavic? Hahahahahh according to who/what? Slavs were in Central/Southeastern Europe since 5700BC? Before Romans? Before Indo-European expansion?. Delusional moron.

Szegedist
07-23-2015, 10:09 AM
aryan Slavs

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ec/Migrationofserbs001ea9.jpg

god Srbinda in Rig Veda

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Rig_Veda/Mandala_8/Hymn_32

in Europe, Slavs also date back to at least illyrian period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trzciniec_culture

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trizna

And then after this slavs disappeared, and reappeared thousands of years later? :laugh: And as your map shows, you are from India, just like gypsies.

revealman
07-23-2015, 10:13 AM
aryan Slavs

god Srbinda in Rig Veda

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Rig_Veda/Mandala_8/Hymn_32

in Europe, Slavs also date back to at least illyrian period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trzciniec_culture

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trizna
thats right my brother! the swastika embroidery on slavic traditional "kroj" are evidence we share same cultural roots with indians(R1a), we share the same haplogroup adn only difference we became depigmented

http://www11.pic-upload.de/23.07.15/ffgosrwvsc2l.jpg

i never heard of any historical evidence of so called "magyars", those who came here 10th century ad were mostly a band of diffrent tribes uniting into a horde like avars, scythians, turanians, bulgars who then mixed into the bloodline of the slavs already present in the carpathian basin and pannonia. the hungarians because eof lack of a cultural heritage, try to identify themselves with all kinds of former cultures such as huns, scythians, persians, alans, kurds, uyghurs, sumerians, turks, khazars etc.

my opinion is that states, countries and nations always change and thus are a fictious entity, only genetics do not change as quickly as borders and flags, so the only objective and honest way to determine ones heritage is by dna/haplogroups and taking dna samples from burial grounds of different cultures!

from the fact that indians have same dna haplogroups as indo-europeans, we can determine the fact that slavs and indians share the same old cultural heritage! sanskrit and slavic languages are identical thus slavic cultural roots go back at least 5000bc before we entered into europe from asia.

the baltic lithuanians are also very close to sanskrit
http://www.worldology.com/Europe/Europe_Nations/Slovenia/

see my older thread:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?156417-slavic-origins-in-india

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixkd9phZX4g

the huns conquered the former slavic settlements in pannonia and former great moravia in 10th century, slavs/slovaks were on this territory long before them, so it is right to say it is our land(thats why they hate us cause they know the truth = we were here before them) ! szegedist does not grasp that slovak is just another term for slav!(slovak - sloven -slaven - slowian all the same)
szegedist failed to prove any historical evidence of magyar culture before they arrived in 10th century, there is no evidence magyars ever built any settlements, burgs, castles, cities or any higher culture before they sacked into carpathian basin and adopted slavic sedentary way of life and cultural habits.

revealman
07-23-2015, 10:37 AM
And then after this slavs disappeared, and reappeared thousands of years later? :laugh: And as your map shows, you are from India, just like gypsies.
this proves how irrational and dumb you are and how your chauvinistic ideology and illusion of great hungary which never existed is veiling your rational and scientific part of brain !

fact is the majority of modern hungarians share the same HAPLOGROUP (R) dna with slavs and indians so they are indoeuropeans too! the story of hungarians being the descendants of magyars or huns is a BS theory with no scientific proof, you are leftover slavs who were ruled by a small caste of huns for a short period before another slavic king wenceslas got back the rule into slavic hands!

szegedist, welcome to reality my slavic brother(fake magyar), you are fighting against your genes!

The R1a1-M17 frequency in Hungarians (30%) and Szeklers (18.6%) is comparable to that in their neighbours (e.g. Czechs and Slovaks, mainland Croatians, Bosnians, Romanians, Serbians) and some other Uralic-speaking populations (e.g. Estonian, Komis, Mordvin)... Similar frequencies of R1b as in the Hungarian speakers are found in some Slavic populations (mainland Croatians, Slovenians, Poles, Bulgarians); and in some Uralic-speakers (Komis, Khanties, Mordvin)
http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/hungarians.html

Antimage
07-23-2015, 10:39 AM
This primitive face is the symbol of "glory of great moravia"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Robert_Fico_official_gov_portrait.jpeg

He easily passes as hungarian.

Szegedist
07-23-2015, 03:31 PM
He easily passes as hungarian.

In your eyes Fekete Pákó also passes as Hungarian.

Szegedist
07-23-2015, 03:45 PM
Hhahaha, dumbass Verchar the mountian peasant thinks he is an expert on genetics because he saw some video about haplogroups on youtube.

Hungarians are Hungarians, we existed for thousands of years while the slovaks formed in the early modern era.

We have are own history, unlike slovaks which do not, that is why they try to assosiate themselves with some "pra-slavs" or "aryan gypsies" from India.

Also you should learn to read your own quotes:

The R1a1-M17 frequency in Hungarians (30%) and Szeklers (18.6%) is comparable to that in their neighbours (e.g. Czechs and Slovaks, mainland Croatians, Bosnians, Romanians, Serbians) and some other Uralic-speaking populations (e.g. Estonian, Komis, Mordvin)... Similar frequencies of R1b as in the Hungarian speakers are found in some Slavic populations (mainland Croatians, Slovenians, Poles, Bulgarians); and in some Uralic-speakers (Komis, Khanties, Mordvin

Uralic people are white unlike "aryan gypos" from India that only became white after mixing the original population of Europe.

http://www11.pic-upload.de/23.07.15/ffgosrwvsc2l.jpg
This is how your "pra-slavs" looked like originally.

revealman
07-24-2015, 11:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d24sTDqWGtA

revealman
07-24-2015, 11:22 AM
Hhahaha, dumbass Verchar the mountian peasant thinks he is an expert on genetics because he saw some video about haplogroups on youtube.

Hungarians are Hungarians, we existed for thousands of years while the slovaks formed in the early modern era.

We have are own history, unlike slovaks which do not, that is why they try to assosiate themselves with some "pra-slavs" or "aryan gypsies" from India.

Also you should learn to read your own quotes:

Uralic people are white unlike "aryan gypos" from India that only became white after mixing the original population of Europe.

This is how your "pra-slavs" looked like originally.
again you proved you have no idea of genetics!

white skin is caused by a mutaion in tyrosinase gene and is albinism type 2 called OCA2
white european slavs have same haplogroup R1a as indians only the skin became depigmented!
you amateur dumbass

http://www.visionfortomorrow.org/genetics-of-albinism/?sa=X&ved=0CBsQ9QEwA2oVChMIyMbk9dHzxgIVxF4sCh0LPgWa

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?156417-slavic-origins-in-india&p=3323611&viewfull=1#post3323611

our state great moravia was long before you arrived here idiot, i never read anything historical about a magyar state or settlements! NO PROOF! your culture was as primitive as of the other uralic/ugrofinnic tribes like sami, laps, fins, komis et cetera! if you want to look at your cultural achievements then go to a meeting of kurultai..

while slavs had big states like great moravia, kyevan rus, bohemia, wislania, even going as far as saloniki! and were the first to go out in space with rockets, the magyars did the same they did from begin, fishing, horseriding, bow shooting and making gulash :D budapest architecture is not hungarian but austrian, british and french! even your subway was built by british design and german siemens technology!

dumbass slavs are one of oldest cultures in europe, 70% of europe is slavic! slovaks, polish, russians, ukrainians, macedonians, at least 50% of bulgars, at least 30% of romanians, half of lettland and estonia, serbia, croatia, bosnia, belarus, slovenia, czech republic, at least 40% of hungary, 40% of east germany, i cpuld go on and on..

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 11:41 AM

I already refuted this BS at least 10 times, I don't understand why you copy and paste your lies everywhere.

Hungarians were present in Pannonia long before some Shitty Moravia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szarvas_inscription

You have a deep inferiority complex against Hungarians, this is partly due to idiotic propaganda from your politicians, but it's also a part of the slovak "culture". Deep inside you, you know that you are nothing, achieved nothing, and you hate the more successful ones.

"great moravia" was not a big state, it was much smaller than Kingdom of Hungary, and it only existed for a few decades. How can you compare such junk to the great Kingdom of Hungary?
"ancient slovak culture" is on the level of pygmi tribes in africa. It's not even a competition, it never was.

ANd most of the "big slavic states" you gave examples of were built by Germans, Vikings, Avars, etc.

Stears
07-24-2015, 11:44 AM
In your eyes Fekete Pákó also passes as Hungarian.

Because antimage is a crypto slovak somewehere from the alföld region...

Ethnic Hungarians had no such a wide eastern debil (down syndrome) head forms...

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 11:46 AM

Ethnic Hungarians had no such a wide eastern debil (down syndrome) head forms...

For me it's difficult to tell the difference between gypsy and real slovak (not assimilated German, Hungarian, etc).

revealman
07-24-2015, 11:46 AM
http://www11.pic-upload.de/24.07.15/n666wz9zby3r.png

revealman
07-24-2015, 11:47 AM

Why have the 90% slovaks brown (a.k.a. monkey) eye color? Why is the black hair so freqent amongst slovaks? Why represent the swarthy people so high ratio amongst slovaks?

again this racist albino girlish boy insulting other forum members.. get some melanin

brown skinned people are by far more advanced than pale faces like you(industrialisation in germany and britain started 1800s while romans and greeks had sewage system, philospohy, university, maths, science 2000bc when nordics were barbarians living in forests and throwing shit from windows in middle ages , the greeks and romans were both brown hair/eyes/olive bronze skin! whereas your finnougric forefathers were primitive as hell.. now you go to a roman university, using roman law, go to roman church and you dare to insult brown eyed/skinned people you racist nordicist savage...

http://www11.pic-upload.de/24.07.15/jzmet139jcc.jpg

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 11:54 AM
again this racist albino girlish boy insulting other forum members.. get some melanin

You are one of the most racist on this forum, using ideas from Hitler's Germany. Very typical for nazi collaborator slovaks, From Hlinka Guard to SNP to Kotleba.

Slovakia is a Nazi creation, first created by Hitler himself.

During it's short existence, it did nothing but show hatred and intolerance towards others.

revealman
07-24-2015, 12:25 PM
You are one of the most racist on this forum, using ideas from Hitler's Germany. Very typical for nazi collaborator slovaks, From Hlinka Guard to SNP to Kotleba.

During it's short existence, it did nothing but show hatred and intolerance towards others.
ideas from hitler? please show me where! idiotic liar

stears is the biggest racist, nearly every of his post has some insult against brown eyes, brown hair, brown skin, eastern europeans et cetera, i just gave him the taste of his own medicine!

you liar dont spread BS!

revealman
07-24-2015, 12:31 PM

stears spreads racist coments against, indians, slovaks, slavs, africans, third world, brown eyed, brown haired, swarthy poeple and you say i am racist?! you are pathetic schizophrenic liar

aha, hungary was one of the most fascist states! here you go:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_World_War_II#/media/File:Miklós_Horthy_and_Adolf_Hitler_1938.jpg

stop blaiming others for own mistakes!

ps: you licked the toes of germans, french, british and austrians so they built you a metro and all your architecture in budapest.. none of it is a achievement of hungarian culture

show me one magyar city or one piece of magyar architecture(not yurts) before you came into europe 10th century AD!!!

here is slavic
http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.co.at/2011/12/stonehenge-of-arkaim-russia-capt-ajit.html?sa=X&ved=0CBsQ9QEwA2oVChMIzb-PkebzxgIVhY4sCh1Y1g2H
http://meettheslavs.com/kievan-rus-park/?sa=X&ved=0CCkQ9QEwCmoVChMI2d-V0eXzxgIVgxAsCh3wrQD_
http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/01/arkaim-swastika-city-the-other-stonehenge-2440688.html?sa=X&ved=0CB0Q9QEwBGoVChMI-L2X0ubzxgIVBo0sCh0ROwSG

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 12:32 PM
ideas from hitler? please show me where! idiotic liar

stears is the biggest racist, nearly every of his post has some isnult against brown eyes, brown hair, brown skin, eastern europeans et cetera

you liar dont spread BS!

Most of your posts are full of so called "scientific racism" and mythical "superior aryan slovak" race. Except instead of measuring skulls like nazis you "measure" haplogroups (which you clearly don't fully understand).

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 12:35 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary_in_World_War_II#/media/File:Miklós_Horthy_and_Adolf_Hitler_1938.jpg

Picture proves nothing. Many heads of state met with Hitler.
Wartime Hungary was a democracy, not a fascist state.

Stears
07-24-2015, 12:36 PM
stears spreads racist coments against, indians, slovaks, slavs, africans, third world, brown eyed, brown haired, swarthy poeple and you say i am racist?! you are pathetic schizophrenic liar

Horthy as nazi? It is new for me... Even the court of the Nurenberg trials did not know about his nazi past...

Stears
07-24-2015, 12:36 PM
A NEW thread: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?178193-Slovakia-Hitler-s-creation

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 12:42 PM
Hungary was a democracy. We had regular elections where many different parties, conservative and liberal could partake (except for Nazis or Communists- both of which were banned because of their hateful and anti-democratic ideologies). Laws were passed in the parliament (consisting of elected MPs).

Dictatorship is a foreign concept for Hungarians, we never wanted it or liked it, unlike Slavs or Germanics which were always historically fond of totalitarian hateful ideologies (communism, nazism, etc).

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 12:48 PM
show me one magyar city or one piece of magyar architecture!

http://www.miramonti.sk/wp-content/uploads/spissky.jpg
http://www.hdrshooter.net/Portfolio/Photos/i-83KDk37/0/X2/Bojnice-IMG_3091-blend-sharpen-X2.jpg

revealman
07-24-2015, 12:55 PM
http://www.miramonti.sk/wp-content/uploads/spissky.jpg
http://www.hdrshooter.net/Portfolio/Photos/i-83KDk37/0/X2/Bojnice-IMG_3091-blend-sharpen-X2.jpg
i said magyar architecture(before you settled in europe in 10th century), not renaissance fool!

no historian ever mentioned anything about a magyar state, culture or architecture before 10th century! and after you came to europe 1000 ad you copied everything from slavs, germans, french and austrians!

gothic, renaissance, neoclassicism and so on are not magyar achievements fools!

revealman
07-24-2015, 01:03 PM
Most of your posts are full of so called "scientific racism" and mythical "superior aryan slovak" race. Except instead of measuring skulls like nazis you "measure" haplogroups (which you clearly don't fully understand).
are you mentally insane or something? i never said anything about slovak or slavic superiority, i only said slavs are mostly R1a. i never said brown eyes are from monkeys, eastern europeans are untermenschen, swarthy people are inferior no, only stears did!
only stears does these racist comments and i only defend those people he insults by giving him his own medicine! BIG DIFFERENCE!

revealman
07-24-2015, 01:10 PM
roman, romanesque, gothic, ottoman, byzantine, neoclassicist et cetera are neither slavic nor hungarian nor german achievements, they are copied from arabic and roman/greek architecture!!! show me something typically magyar! (except yurts)

here is something tipically slavic:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=161304&sa=X&ved=0CC8Q9QEwDWoVChMI_Pnj9ezzxgIVSBMsCh2Fjwyk
http://at-web.org/holiday-travel-online/photos/photo-Nizhny-Novgorod-Russia-pics-hh_dp22665282.jpg

i am wating for pictures of the famous old magyar architecture :)

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 01:17 PM
roman, romanesque, gothic, neoclassicist et cetera are neither slavic nor hungarian nor german achievements, they are copied from arabic and roman/greek architecture!!! show me something typically magyar! (except yurts)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

http://fractal.fractalenlighten.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ancient_sumeria.png

revealman
07-24-2015, 01:23 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

http://fractal.fractalenlighten.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/ancient_sumeria.png
haha the best joke i ever heard :D

the white skinned ugrofinnic magyars would not survive there a minute in those temperatures, at those times there were no sunglasses, uv lotions and hats.. and sumerians are neither haplo N, nor R, nor I

sumerians were haplogroup J as are modern Iraquis
http://enkispeaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Sargon5.jpg
http://forums.familytreedna.com/showthread.php?t=8192

now i once and for all proved you have no culture and there is no evidence of any magyar architecture or culture whatsoever!! and now leave me alone withyour BS stalkers!
:

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 01:35 PM
haha the best joke i ever heard :D

the white skinned ugrofinnic magyars would not survive there a minute in those temperatures, at those times there were no sunglasses, uv lotions and hats.. and sumerians are neither haplo N, nor R, nor I
now i once and for all proved you have no culture and there is no evidence of any magyar architecture or culture whatsoever!! and now leave my alone stalkers!
:

You might laugh, but this is just as valid, if not more than "great moravia the proto-slovak state", or "vinca culture the proto-SLovak culture".
Except that the theories for Magyar-Sumerian connection have more reasonable explanations and backups than your BS.

n 1569, Andrzej Taranowski, a diplomat of the Polish king Sigismund II Augustus, was returning from Constantinople, heading towards Astrakhan. In his journal he wrote:

"On the night of October 7th we made camp amongst the gravemounds of the Magyars. Even today there are many ruins of buildings to be found, the ruins of the temples of the pagan Magyars... their territory comes to an end at the Sasyk River. As we passed through their former territory we saw ruins of fortifications every day, the ruins of the former Magyar temples. The steppe contains Magyar grave mounds that are abundant in treasures, Fortifications made of enormous stones that are now covered in moss are in abundance. The last inhabitants of this land were Christians, most likely the Cherkes."

Andrzej Taranowski

In 1712, the French traveller Aubrey de la Motraye passed through the area. His notes state that from what he heard from the local Tatar population, he maintained that the city of Mazsar was formerly inhabited by Magyars.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Hungarians#cite_note-ReferenceA-4

A lot of ancient Magyar culture was destroyed, but there are still some remains. We made our own art and jewellery out of gold, showing motifs from ancient Magyar culture, while you praslavs were scribbling on woodbark.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/c5/66/98c566fe110c906c9b3c56adc5198c1f.jpg
http://pinetreeweb.com/kis2.gif
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Fastener.png

and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_of_Nagyszentmikl%C3%B3s

just to list a few

revealman
07-24-2015, 01:58 PM
You might laugh, but this is just as valid, if not more than "great moravia the proto-slovak state", or "vinca culture the proto-SLovak culture".
Except that the theories for Magyar-Sumerian connection have more reasonable explanations and backups than your BS.

n 1569, Andrzej Taranowski, a diplomat of the Polish king Sigismund II Augustus, was returning from Constantinople, heading towards Astrakhan. In his journal he wrote:

In 1712, the French traveller Aubrey de la Motraye passed through the area. His notes state that from what he heard from the local Tatar population, he maintained that the city of Mazsar was formerly inhabited by Magyars.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Hungarians#cite_note-ReferenceA-4

A lot of ancient Magyar culture was destroyed, but there are still some remains. We made our own art and jewellery out of gold, showing motifs from ancient Magyar culture, while you praslavs were scribbling on woodbark.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/98/c5/66/98c566fe110c906c9b3c56adc5198c1f.jpg
http://pinetreeweb.com/kis2.gif
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Fastener.png

and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_of_Nagyszentmikl%C3%B3s

just to list a few
we are not talking about proto slovak(because slovak is just another term for slav)
we are talking about proto slavic

where is the proof of those jewelery being of magyar origin?! and magyar sumer theory is megaBS because sumerians were haplogroup J and dark skinned you fool! another desperate try from white skinned finnougrians to claim foreign cultures as their own, while we all know how people in hungary, finnland and russian steppes live for thousands of years:

https://www.google.at/search?q=sami+house&client=opera&channel=suggest&tbm=isch&prmd=ivns&ei=vUOyVcz1J8OasAGp2oyYAw&start=20&sa=N

http://go-trans-siberia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Siberian-Village-enroute-to-Tomsk1-1024x432.jpg

http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photos-traditional-hungarian-village-house-museum-hungary-image33973028

wow! astonishing similarity to sumeria! :D give him some antihallucinogens

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 02:04 PM
They depict imagery that is unique to Hungarian mythology (Turul bird, Emese's dream, legend of white stag, etc) and were found in areas where Hungarians were/are. Who else would have this?

Now post some slovak culture from 10th century. And Kievan Rus or "great" moravia do not count, as they were not Slovak states.
And if you think they count, them Sumeria, Scythia etc is all Hungarian culture. The logic and reasoning is the same for both.

revealman
07-24-2015, 02:07 PM
by the way i never claimed romanesque, renaissance, greek, roman, neoclassicism, gothic or ottoman architecture to be of slavic origin! but you fool claim all these foreign architectural styles found in hungary plus sumer, scythia, persia and tartaria to be of magyar origin which is mera fantasy and pathetic lies!

slavs built mostly from wood and stones. we had distant architecture from romans, greeks and arabs, so i would never claim romanesque, renaissance, greek, roman, neoclassicism, gothic or ottoman architecture as slavic or slovak!

i am honest and say we slavs had a rather simple architectural style( not so complex as romans/greeks/arabs or even our indian cousins), but anyway i still did not find any evidence of a typical magyar architecture by now!

ps. tatar architecture is arabic! not magyar

and most hungarians are either slavs or finnougrians by dna not bulgars, tatars, huns or turanians so the only culture you could claim as your own would be of russian steppes and finnland, estonia.. which is simple wooden houses.. so dont fool yourself, you never built things like the romans egyptians arabs and greeks!

revealman
07-24-2015, 02:14 PM
They depict imagery that is unique to Hungarian mythology (Turul bird, Emese's dream, legend of white stag, etc) and were found in areas where Hungarians were/are. Who else would have this?

Now post some slovak culture from 10th century. And Kievan Rus or "great" moravia do not count, as they were not Slovak states.
And if you think they count, them Sumeria, Scythia etc is all Hungarian culture. The logic and reasoning is the same for both.

i said post me some hungarian architecture not jewelery!

and no its not the same reasoning because slovaks are slavs, and there is no doubt about it. but where is the evidence the white skinned finnougric magyars have any connection to scythians, sumerians?!! there is none! big difference!!!

by the way the scythians were of persian origin and swarthy, as well as the sumerian arabs who were swarthy too with long curly dark beards! sumeria is modern iraq and a white skinned finnougric hungarian would be grilled there in few days.. so stop your fantasy!
the same reason why israel and australia have the highest skin cancer in the world because they are whites who colonised extreme hot regions!

sumeria(iraq)
http://c8.alamy.com/comp/EETT25/kurdish-old-man-koya-kurdistan-iraq-EETT25.jpg

iran(persia/scythians)
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_P4WDBG3WZi8/TUccmD0Dh1I/AAAAAAAABN8/7MxqdGGmTwM/s400/curly-hair-tehran-iran-1.jpg

none of them looks like stears :D none of them is white ugrofinn

if you were honest, you would aggree the proto-magyar culture is closer to this:

http://www.santaclausphoto.fi/de/fotos-bilder-weihnachtsmann/polarkreis-sommer-rovaniemi-finnland/?sa=X&ved=0CDkQ9QEwEjjcAWoVChMIhJuEqP_zxgIVC1gsCh0cFAmp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyA64m_p3PY

revealman
07-24-2015, 02:34 PM
if i am honest, the original slavic culture looks like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkdx2oORVSM

blogen
07-24-2015, 02:43 PM
How funny is this, when two lunatic, a pan-Slavicist and a pan-Hungarist argue about their stupidities. Of course not the Slavs were the R1a peoples and the 10th century Eastern and Central European Slavs were not developed than the Steppic peoples as the Sumerians and the Scythians were not the Magyars ancestors and our culture were not unique in the Eurasian steppe.

But the facts are not sufficient for the nationalists, this is not a surprise. They need obscure dreams.

Minesweeper
07-24-2015, 02:47 PM
How funny is this, when two lunatic, a pan-Slavicist and a pan-Hungarist argue about their stupidities.

revealman
07-24-2015, 02:56 PM
you see as i stated earlier, nations, borders and cultures change constantly because you must always adapt to environment, but genetics need many many generations for any significant mutation to occur. thus if one wishes to go as far as pangea, we are all the same :D

from my childhood i always asked myself what is this for a silly game(i mean life)

a former unity of dna splits into thousands of different races and nations to compete and wage wars with one another despite the fact that we all originated from different combinations of ACGT

maybe a little bit more introspection and awareness of the fact that we all originate from the same urheimat and adam and eve would make it easier for people to go along iwth each other and realise how silly it is to fight each other over banalities such as culture, skin color, heighth, weight, skull shape, nose shape or habits.. every single culture and race emerged only from the necessity to survive in its environment, but under our body suits we are all the same godly essence.

carpe diem!

revealman
07-24-2015, 03:26 PM
some interesting link i found on human origins and mutations:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/cro_magnon_Homo_sapien.htm

Stears
07-24-2015, 03:45 PM
How funny is this, when two lunatic, a pan-Slavicist and a pan-Hungarist argue about their stupidities. Of course not the Slavs were the R1a peoples and the 10th century Eastern and Central European Slavs were not developed than the Steppic peoples as the Sumerians and the Scythians were not the Magyars ancestors and our culture were not unique in the Eurasian steppe.

But the facts are not sufficient for the nationalists, this is not a surprise. They need obscure dreams.

My uneducated proletarian turko-gypsy turan pan-nationalist friend! Which facts did you speak?

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 04:00 PM

Idiot. I never said Sumerians are ancestors of Hungarians (I do not believe this BS).

But I said, sumeria = hungary is same BS as slovakia = vinca cultura + great moravia.
Do you understand what is an analogy?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogy

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 04:06 PM
and no its not the same reasoning because slovaks are slavs, and there is no doubt about it. but where is the evidence the white skinned finnougric magyars have any connection to scythians, sumerians?!! there is none! big difference!!!

During the time when pan-slavism was born (your backward ideology), it was widely believed that Hungarian language is related to ancient Sumerian.
If you want to play with obscure outdated ideas, then I don't see why we cannot too.

1860 - The German linguists and professors at the Congress of Kiel announced that the only correct name for Mesopotamia’s Turanian ancient populace was “Sumerian”.

1870 - ARCHIBALD SAYCE, Professor of Oriental Studies in Oxford, deciphered the first Sumerian one language text and gave a linguistic analysis of the language. He used comparative linguistics to study different branches of the language. In the course of his research, he examined the relationship of the languages of the entire Turanian language family with the Sumerian language. He found the closest relationship to Sumerian in the Hungarian and Basque languages. He went to Hungary to learn the Hungarian language and also found Hungarian to be the most useful language to read the Sumerian language.

1870 - FRANÇOIS C. LENORMAND, the amazingly talented French linguist, stated: “The Sumerian language, not only in its vocabulary but also in its structure, is a Turanian language.” It is obvious that his work was very thorough because he studied the Hungarian historical phonetic linguistics and he studied the Halotti Beszéd, the Legend of St. Margaret and the Bible of the Hungarian Hussites.

1873 - LENORMAND formulated the first Sumerian Grammar and also made a thorough comparative study of the grammar and vocabulary of the Ural-Altaic languages. By so doing, he proved the relationship between the Ural-Altaic languages and Sumerian.

1875 - FRANÇOIS C. LENORMAND strongly advocated that the language that discovered writing was most closely related to Hungarian. Therefore he traveled again to Hungary to learn the language more thoroughly. In his book “The Ancient Language of the Chaldeans and the Turanian Languages” from phonetics to the noun suffixes, almost entirely relying on the logic and pronunciation of the Hungarian language, he continued his research into the comparison between the Sumerian and the Turanian languages. He found that the Sumerian phonetic rules were based on the Hungarian.

1875 - HEINRICH GELZER, a Swiss linguist, in an article entitled: Das Ausland, stated that the Sumerian noun and verb suffixes were identical to those of the Turanian languages.

1875 - OSCAR PESCHEL, a German ethnographer, professor at the University of Leipzig, wrote: “The most ancient cuneiform writing was developed in the city of Ur, the so-called Sumerian-Akkadian writing. This ancient people was called Turanian.”

1876 - DOPHUS RUGE, a German scholar, in his work: Die Turanien in Chaldäe, stated: “Now, among the Turanian peoples, a people of first-class culture has appeared – the Sumerian

1896 - Dr. K. A. HERMANN, Estonian researcher in the Russian Oriental Archeology Congress, in Riga, stated: “On the basis of linguistic conformity to rules and identity, my opinion is that the Sumerian language is related to the Ural-Altaic languages.

Antimage
07-24-2015, 04:11 PM
During the time when pan-slavism was born (your backward ideology), it was widely believed that Hungarian language is related to ancient Sumerian.
If you want to play with obscure outdated ideas, then I don't see why we cannot too.

1860 - The German linguists and professors at the Congress of Kiel announced that the only correct name for Mesopotamia’s Turanian ancient populace was “Sumerian”.

1870 - ARCHIBALD SAYCE, Professor of Oriental Studies in Oxford, deciphered the first Sumerian one language text and gave a linguistic analysis of the language. He used comparative linguistics to study different branches of the language. In the course of his research, he examined the relationship of the languages of the entire Turanian language family with the Sumerian language. He found the closest relationship to Sumerian in the Hungarian and Basque languages. He went to Hungary to learn the Hungarian language and also found Hungarian to be the most useful language to read the Sumerian language.

1870 - FRANÇOIS C. LENORMAND, the amazingly talented French linguist, stated: “The Sumerian language, not only in its vocabulary but also in its structure, is a Turanian language.” It is obvious that his work was very thorough because he studied the Hungarian historical phonetic linguistics and he studied the Halotti Beszéd, the Legend of St. Margaret and the Bible of the Hungarian Hussites.

1873 - LENORMAND formulated the first Sumerian Grammar and also made a thorough comparative study of the grammar and vocabulary of the Ural-Altaic languages. By so doing, he proved the relationship between the Ural-Altaic languages and Sumerian.

1875 - FRANÇOIS C. LENORMAND strongly advocated that the language that discovered writing was most closely related to Hungarian. Therefore he traveled again to Hungary to learn the language more thoroughly. In his book “The Ancient Language of the Chaldeans and the Turanian Languages” from phonetics to the noun suffixes, almost entirely relying on the logic and pronunciation of the Hungarian language, he continued his research into the comparison between the Sumerian and the Turanian languages. He found that the Sumerian phonetic rules were based on the Hungarian.

1875 - HEINRICH GELZER, a Swiss linguist, in an article entitled: Das Ausland, stated that the Sumerian noun and verb suffixes were identical to those of the Turanian languages.

1875 - OSCAR PESCHEL, a German ethnographer, professor at the University of Leipzig, wrote: “The most ancient cuneiform writing was developed in the city of Ur, the so-called Sumerian-Akkadian writing. This ancient people was called Turanian.”

1876 - DOPHUS RUGE, a German scholar, in his work: Die Turanien in Chaldäe, stated: “Now, among the Turanian peoples, a people of first-class culture has appeared – the Sumerian

1896 - Dr. K. A. HERMANN, Estonian researcher in the Russian Oriental Archeology Congress, in Riga, stated: “On the basis of linguistic conformity to rules and identity, my opinion is that the Sumerian language is related to the Ural-Altaic languages.

There are no ural-altaic languages, just saying. They are 2 separate groups and they aren't proven to have a relation.

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 04:13 PM
There are no ural-altaic languages, just saying. They are 2 separate groups and they aren't proven to have a relation.

These people lived in the 19th century, so they believed contemporary ideas.
Things have changed since then, however some people (like little slovaks) still have 19th century mentality and beliefs.

revealman
07-24-2015, 04:18 PM
My uneducated proletarian turko-gypsy turan pan-nationalist friend! Which facts did you speak?
blogen ignore him, he is educated aka indoctrinated :D

revealman
07-24-2015, 04:20 PM

did you forget you are ugrofinns not turanians?!

and by the way i repeat sumerians were brwon skinned haplogroup J (not white skinned) its a FACT!

Permafrost
07-24-2015, 04:26 PM
And here I though Austro-Slovene relations were strained, this is on a whole new level

http://www.politics.hu/20080111/jan-slota-devises-plan-to-defend-slovakia-from-turul-birds/

:laugh:

mikhail
07-24-2015, 04:27 PM

Oh no, please don't tell me you actually believe that xD

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 04:27 PM
did you forget you are ugrofinns not turanians?!

and by the way i repeat sumerians were brwon skinned haplogroup J (not white skinned) its a FACT!

Educate yourself a bit more: in 19th century, Turanian included Finno-Ugric languages.

And haplogroup =/= skin colour. J is common among Caucasians (eg Georgians) and they are white.

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 04:29 PM
And here I though Austro-Slovene relations were strained, this is on a whole new level

http://www.politics.hu/20080111/jan-slota-devises-plan-to-defend-slovakia-from-turul-birds/

This is what I mean by inferiority complex: petty crap like this is common among to hear from slovaks.

Stears
07-24-2015, 04:32 PM
Ladislav Drozdík: Non-Finite Relativization. A Typological Study in Accessibility. Page 30 (XXX)
"The classification of Korean as a member of the formerly adhered to Ural-Altaic family of languages, is now discredited. "

Colin Renfrew, ?Daniel Nettle Nostratic: Examining a Linguistic Macrofamily - Page 207

"This is what lies behind the now fully discredited and abandoned Ural- Altaic "

Robert Lawrence Trask: The Dictionary of Historical and Comparative Linguistics - PAGE: 357

"Today probably no one accepts Ural-Altaic as a valid grouping,"

Lars Johanson, ?Martine Irma Robbeets : Transeurasian Verbal Morphology in a Comparative Perspective: Genealogy, Contact, Chance -PAGE: 8

"I noted with great interest that Denis Sinor, in his highly detailed introduction to the study of Central Eurasia (1963), explicitly refrained from citing any of Winkler's works on the Ural- Altaic question since he considered them to be extremely dilettantish

When I began to take an interest in linguistic genealogy, the Ural-Altaic hypothesis was still widely accepted.

At the time it seemed obvious that a possible Ural-Altaic family must have been dissolved already in the Paleolithic

There were shared elements due to later contacts, but hardly any features left that would justify the establishment of a Ural-Altaic family. On the relationship between Proto-Turkic and Proto- Uralic see Rona-Tas 1998: 78. 3 The Altaic hypothesis In the 1950s, a young Turcologist who was eager to learn about the possible genealogical relations of Turkic was confronted with a landscape dominated by the Altaic hypothesis. This was the proposal of a hypothetical"

mikhail
07-24-2015, 04:39 PM
pan-Hungarist.

wtf is a "pan-Hungarist"?

Antimage
07-24-2015, 04:41 PM

the article is from 2008, yes it's true that slovak-hungarian relation was really bad at that time but it's gotten a lot better ever since.

Jan Slota is a clown known for making ridicilous statements no one really takes him seriously.

Minesweeper
07-24-2015, 04:46 PM
Blogen is the best, jumps in, tells you both that you are lunatics with stupid ideas and vanishes before anyone even hit the quote button. True Turanian hit and run tactic.

Szegedist
07-24-2015, 04:49 PM
the article is from 2008, yes it's true that slovak-hungarian relation was really bad at that time but it's gotten a lot better ever since.
Oh really? Because now there are some new border crossings, the relationship is better?
Hungarians are still being discriminated and targeted against by laws of the SK goverment.

Jan Slota is a clown known for making ridicilous statements no one really takes him seriously.

Slota was a prominent politician and a member of the ruling coalition (he was in power) -> , and the PM did not criticize him for such remarks, thus showing passive support. so his statements are not so insignificant.

blogen
07-24-2015, 04:57 PM
wtf is a "pan-Hungarist"?

Usually we call those nationalist peoples in the Historiography who creates glorious ancestors fraudulently. For example the pan-Hungarists believe it that the Scythians, Huns and Sumerians were Magyar's or ancestors, as the pan-Slavicist believe it, that the R1a carriers or the Yamna peoples were the ancestors of the Slavs and the pan-Turkist are those figures, according to who, the old Turks were the folk of the Andronovo culture, etc.

Stears
07-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Usually we call those nationalist peoples in the Historiography who creates glorious ancestors fraudulently. For example the pan-Hungarists believe it that the Scythians, Huns and Sumerians were Magyar's or ancestors, as the pan-Slavicist believe it, that the R1a carriers or the Yamna peoples were the ancestors of the Slavs and the pan-Turkist are those figures, according to who, the old Turks were the folk of the Andronovo culture, etc.

But you are just a jassic-cuman, like your hero in your avatar.