PDA

View Full Version : Is Iceland the only remaining homogeneous country in Europe untainted by mass immigration ?

Eventhorizon
12-29-2014, 10:34 AM
Well , is it ?

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 10:40 AM
The only remaining rich one apart from Finland I guess. Mass immigration is still <10% in most cases.

Mars06
12-29-2014, 10:41 AM
No. Iceland has a good deal of Polish immigrants.

Mars06
12-29-2014, 10:51 AM
The difference is Pollacks are euro. Rest of europe is brimming full of non-euro ones which answers the OP pretty well.

First they imported the Polocks, and I didn't speak up, because I needed someone to clean the shitter every once in a while.

Then they brought in the Chinks, and I didn't speak up, because $5 General Tso's Chicken lunch specials are so convenient.

Then they brought in the Mudslimes, and I didn't speak up, because I didn't live in a Sharia zone.

Then they brought in the Niggers, and there were no fellow Nordic supermen left to save me from being culturally enriched.

Seriously, though I wouldn't be surprised if Muslim immigration to Iceland (via the other Nordic countries, especially Sweden) was on the increase sometime soon. Right now it's only happening slowly (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/MuInIce2012.png).

Jana
12-29-2014, 10:52 AM
No. Most of Eastern and southeastern Europe has no mass immigration.

StormBringer
12-29-2014, 10:52 AM
Ex-commie region is not as affected either.I call it the "poverty shield".

alfieb
12-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Sicily is 98% Sicilian. :cool:

But we're only an autonomous region, at the moment.

Jehan
12-29-2014, 11:05 AM
I think Moldavia and Belarus are not touch by massive immigration, but the rest of eastern european nation start to get third world immigrants.

Tooting Carmen
12-29-2014, 11:07 AM
Finland doesn't have that much immigration either. Nor do a lot of Eastern European countries.

Leto
12-29-2014, 03:04 PM
I think Moldavia and Belarus are not touch by massive immigration, but the rest of eastern european nation start to get third world immigrants.
Who the hell would move to Moldavia? It doesn't have anything to offer.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 03:06 PM
I am reckoning by the end of the century there wont be any such thing as homogeneous countries. Not to mention most of europe will be racially mixed or africanized.

Leto
12-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Finland doesn't have that much immigration either. Nor do a lot of Eastern European countries.
Finland is slowly following in the footsteps of the other Scando nations, so it seems.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland#Migration

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 03:07 PM

I does and is projected to increase. Not to mention it is a feminist democratic country so I wont be surprised of its dark future.

щрбл
Poland, Belarus and the Baltic states

LightHouse89
Finland is slowly following in the footsteps of the other Scando nations, so it seems.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Finland#Migration

See I told you. At least we have the liberty to kill ourselves. I love having the right to blow my brains out and not take any responsibility for it. :cool:;)

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 03:08 PM
Poland, Belarus and the Baltic states

Not true in Poland's case.

Leto
12-29-2014, 03:09 PM
I does and is projected to increase. Not to mention it is a feminist democratic country so I wont be surprised of its dark future.
Social democracy for everyone. That's a new religion now. Equal rights for any kinds of weirdos.:rolleyes:

Leto
12-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Not true in Poland's case.
Well, Poland really doesn't have millions of foreigners. I hear they have some Vietnamese people, as well as foreigners from neighboring countries like Ukraine.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 03:14 PM
Social democracy for everyone. That's a new religion now. Equal rights for any kinds of weirdos.:rolleyes:

Thats why I hate democracy. I actually think America should have never broken away from Britain.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 03:14 PM
Well, Poland really doesn't have millions of foreigners. I hear they have some Vietnamese people, as well as foreigners from neighboring countries like Ukraine.

Poland use to be part of Germany :thumb001:

Leto
12-29-2014, 03:19 PM
Poland use to be part of Germany :thumb001:
And part of Russia too. But that wasn't really good.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 04:13 PM
I assume, it's the secret of the suceess. Some terrorist attack and an hostile population drive the immigrants to over place.

Not just that they have a tendency to be xenophobic to outsiders.

Incal
12-29-2014, 04:23 PM
First they imported the Polocks, and I didn't speak up, because I needed someone to clean the shitter every once in a while.

Then they brought in the Chinks, and I didn't speak up, because $5 General Tso's Chicken lunch specials are so convenient.

Then they brought in the Mudslimes, and I didn't speak up, because I didn't live in a Sharia zone.

Then they brought in the Niggers, and there were no fellow Nordic supermen left to save me from being culturally enriched.

Seriously, though I wouldn't be surprised if Muslim immigration to Iceland (via the other Nordic countries, especially Sweden) was on the increase sometime soon. Right now it's only happening slowly (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/MuInIce2012.png).

Indeed, immigration (whether it's a blond aryan god or a dark turd) unless it's to a new virgin, undiscovered land (a thing that doesn't exist these days) is always bad because you are just getting opportunists.

Sandman
12-29-2014, 04:45 PM
In Poland there is no mass imigration. Only about 0,1 % of total population is out of Europe.

Jehan
12-29-2014, 04:48 PM
In Poland there is no mass imigration. Only about 0,1 % of total population is out of Europe.

It's just the start. poland begin to be a develop country, soon, arabs and black will come by thousands.

de Burgh II
12-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Hopefully for its own sake.

Leto
12-29-2014, 04:52 PM
It's just the start. poland begin to be a develop country, soon, arabs and black will come by thousands.

I am proud of the cultural variety in the capital and I'm sure that in no time at all Warsaw will be as multicultural as London and Paris. The Polish are educated, very respectful and very kind. They are very open to foreigners and respectful to their religions and cultures. Wherever I go in Poland, I feel welcome.
http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/culture/article/vietnamese-and-pleased-to-be-polish.html
I hope Poland is still able to prevent that from happening.
I have nothing against the Vietnamese, but why the fuck does he want European cities to become "multicultural"? How about minding your own business in Hanoi? What an asshole!:mad:

KawaiiKawaii
12-29-2014, 04:53 PM
Iceland has actually a mosque. There are some ME refugees up there, also some Vietnamese and Thais. Their biggest immigrant group are Poles, Latvians and Germans if I remember.

Leto
12-29-2014, 04:58 PM
Iceland has actually a mosque. There are some ME refugees up there, also some Vietnamese and Thais. Their biggest immigrant group are Poles, Latvians and Germans if I remember.
I read an article about Poles in Iceland. They don't mix with the locals. They are mostly workers. Anyway, Poles are as white as Icelanders, unlike ME "refugees" and Asians.

Graham
12-29-2014, 05:00 PM
Iceland still has a small number of Filipinos, Thai, Lithuanians & Poles. Excluding Germans & Scandos they don't count.

Source: http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/09/02/global-migrant-stocks/

щрбл
12-29-2014, 05:03 PM
Poland has a black MP, they are one foot in Africa already.

Graham
12-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Poland has a black MP, they are one foot in Africa already.

Not really. Having an educated African making their way as a politician, is different...

Leto
12-29-2014, 05:31 PM
Not really. Having an educated African making their way as a politician, is different...
Do you think that African feels comfortable among Poles? No, he or she needs more people like him/her. Which is a problem of non-white immigrant politicians

Leto
12-29-2014, 05:36 PM

StonyArabia
12-29-2014, 05:45 PM
Iceland is small nation and it will not be conductive for immigration, but I heard there was some Filipinos there. I would like to visit the island but only on a honey moon trip

Sandman
12-29-2014, 06:16 PM

Nope. Poland would not be affected by a large wave of emigration. The main wave of emigration, as usual, hit the rich and highly developed countries of Western Europe.

Jehan
12-29-2014, 06:48 PM
Nope. Poland would not be affected by a large wave of emigration. The main wave of emigration, as usual, hit the rich and highly developed countries of Western Europe.

If a minister in Poland is black, it's already done. When immigrants from Africa arrive to get political influence, they always promote immigration. They have a tribal way of thinking, they will help them to come in the new paradise. No matters the bad consequence for the country, the only things who is important is their native country.

Siberyak
12-29-2014, 06:55 PM

Only if they can provided with welfare....

Sandman
12-29-2014, 07:02 PM
If a minister in Poland is black, it's already done. When immigrants from Africa arrive to get political influence, they always promote immigration. They have a tribal way of thinking, they will help them to come in the new paradise. No matters the bad consequence for the country, the only things who is important is their native country.
Exaggeration. This is just one member of parliament. Currently, he is indeed non-attached to any political party. Poland is not an attractive country for the people of the "Third World." We have a relatively low wages and lack of social benefits.

Graham
12-29-2014, 07:16 PM
Do you think that African feels comfortable among Poles? No, he or she needs more people like him/her. Which is a problem of non-white immigrant politicians

Well this man was elected 4 years ago & married a Pole. How many Africans have arrived in Poland in 4 years since?

Leto
12-29-2014, 07:22 PM
Well this man was elected 4 years ago & married a Pole. How many Africans have arrived in Poland in 4 years since?
I don't know about him, but suppose he already has half-Polish mulattos who are longing for more cultural diversity.

Jehan
12-29-2014, 07:35 PM

It depends, sometimes they are the most dangerous. They are use to promote immigration.
Medias talk a lot about the few succeesfull immigrants who bring stuff to the country to hide the troubles cause by the majority of the immigrants.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 07:35 PM

They are. My step sister went there recently and took a picture of her mother and my step mother on some sidewalk in the capital and in he background you can see some walking down the street.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 07:37 PM

All of europe, even eastern europe is done. Its bad if you see afros in the Balkans which is probably poorer than Poland. Well anyway continue watching american movies, eating mcdonalds, watching our tv programing and listening to rap culture. The diversity wont end until it becomes unpopular.

Graham
12-29-2014, 07:38 PM
It depends, sometimes they are the most dangerous. They are use to promote immigration.
Medias talk a lot about the few succeesfull immigrants who bring stuff to the country to hide the troubles cause by the majority of the immigrants.
Western Media middle class countries are like that. But Poland could be different. You could be right on that. I don't know.

In Warsaw you seen the odd migrant working in kebab King & other take-aways like here, and the roma gyspy children with the Accordians etc.. Couldn't remember seeing Africans.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 07:38 PM

praise allah!

Catkin
12-29-2014, 07:39 PM
My English friend is an immigrant in Iceland, the company she works at requires quite specific skills so they actively recruit foreigners. She was told there was no one in Iceland who had the skills and experience she had and they needed. Maybe a quarter of the staff are foreign, mainly European.

She lives in central Reykjavik and it's quite noticeable that there are few non-whites. Everyone in the city automatically speaks English to you as soon as they realise you're not Icelandic. I pass enough in Iceland for them to speak Icelandic to me at first and this happened when I went into a cafe once. After I sat down a black woman came in, and they automatically spoke English to her. She just looked at them, and then replied in Icelandic. Quite awkward.

Graham
12-29-2014, 07:45 PM
btw Iceland isn't in the Eu, but they are still in the EEA free movement zone like Norway.

Leto
12-29-2014, 07:50 PM
Well anyway continue watching american movies, eating mcdonalds, watching our tv programing and listening to rap culture.
The US is blessin' us with those wonderful things.:lightbul: Sorry to say this, Jim.

Leto
12-29-2014, 07:53 PM
After I sat down a black woman came in, and they automatically spoke English to her. She just looked at them, and then replied in Icelandic. Quite awkward.
Sad to read this.:(

Graham
12-29-2014, 07:57 PM
From our Statistics, may aswell.. For some reason no Iceland.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g156/irnbru293/scots_zps66bc8f22.png

pelikarski
12-29-2014, 07:57 PM

http://x3.cdn03.imgwykop.pl/c3201142/comment_I2pgTKkAK9WoKXkClTTJoDrYJUZtsi1n.jpg

Leto
12-29-2014, 08:03 PM
^^
Foreign-born... A black or Indian born in Scotland is counted as Scottish.

Graham
12-29-2014, 08:11 PM
^^

Foreign born & ethnicitiy are different, it would be Indian-Scot Afro-Scot etc... The difference is much difference here. The largest group here are the Polish.

http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/resources/figure2_tcm77-330521.png

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 08:35 PM
My English friend is an immigrant in Iceland, the company she works at requires quite specific skills so they actively recruit foreigners. She was told there was no one in Iceland who had the skills and experience she had and they needed. Maybe a quarter of the staff are foreign, mainly European.

She lives in central Reykjavik and it's quite noticeable that there are few non-whites. Everyone in the city automatically speaks English to you as soon as they realise you're not Icelandic. I pass enough in Iceland for them to speak Icelandic to me at first and this happened when I went into a cafe once. After I sat down a black woman came in, and they automatically spoke English to her. She just looked at them, and then replied in Icelandic. Quite awkward.

the black woman could be native and suffering from some skin disorder. Who knows :rolleyes:

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 08:36 PM
^^

Disgusting right? I don't care about America much. Anyone can be an American but these old world whites are giving their lands to foreign black savages.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 08:38 PM
The US is blessin' us with those wonderful things.:lightbul: Sorry to say this, Jim.

You people could always ban it. It would help us out a lot too because our arguments over such degeneracy would be far more believable if old worlders just took alittle time out of their lives to protest or have such crap banned. Its pretty hard when its popular around the world you know. I am glad North Korea is doing it. Now everyone else should follow that example.

Leto
12-29-2014, 08:39 PM
the black woman could be native and suffering from some skin disorder. Who knows :rolleyes:
Or just an atypical Icelander.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 08:40 PM
Or just an atypical Icelander.

:rolleyes: Europeans have to literally be on drugs if they want these savages in the fatherland. So disgusting. I say dump them here no one will give a shit. America is just a junk yard these days anyway. Preferable not in my area but anywhere else I could care less about it isn't anything special.

Leto
12-29-2014, 08:41 PM
Disgusting right? I don't care about America much. Anyone can be an American but these old world whites are giving their lands to foreign black savages.
You know what? Many Americans don't know this difference. They think the rest of the world is just like the US or Canada. A black born in Canada is Afro-Canadian, because there is no Canadian ethnicity. So they think he could have been English or German, had he been born in those countries.

Leto
12-29-2014, 08:45 PM
:rolleyes: Europeans have to literally be on drugs if they want these savages in the fatherland. So disgusting. I say dump them here no one will give a shit. America is just a junk yard these days anyway. Preferable not in my area but anywhere else I could care less about it isn't anything special.
Well, Somali and Bantu refugees are being imported to Maine, which is one of the whitest states. That thing started under Obama, I think. I watched a video about that a year ago. A very vibrant community. So sad.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 08:48 PM
You know what? Many Americans don't know this difference. They think the rest of the world is just like the US or Canada. A black born in Canada is Afro-Canadian, because there is no Canadian ethnicity. So they think he could have been English or German, had he been born in those countries.

It use ot be very different but 99% of people here don't care. They only care that gas prices are low, shopping stores don't over price, MTV is still around, the latest cellphone has something new to it, McDonalds still has a dollar menu...those are things present day Americans care about. Nothing matters to them. They are robots.

Most people come here to make money and if asked that is the answer you will be given. There is nothing unique about being American. Only these retarded libertarians on this forum will tell you it is the best country on earth. It isn't even a country anymore. Its a sick joke. It will continue to go this way and possibly even degenerate further. Just seeing al of the social justice warriors over the last 3 weeks about the Brown asshole case, and the various other cases...I have no faith in this country and could care less. Its common talk here, I mean this self pitty for being white or this or that. Its so pathetic that I forget these are my 'countrymen' and I have very differing views from them.

I blame the constitution and Democracy for all of it. Individualism is to blame as it set in motion this deep seated culture that we are a nation of individuals. No such nation or country in history ever existed nor would such an abomination ever last into the future. No one here really thinks America will be around in 200 years. I predict it will look like Africa. There wont be any white americans [maybe afew as salves?] and 90% of the population will be tri-racials and bi-racial subhumans dancing around camp fires beating war drums hahaha. Hopefully then North Korea blows it off the map.

Drakoblare
12-29-2014, 08:49 PM

That's the Anglo-Saxon view of "right by land". Most of Europe used to use "right by blood" but that's slowly moving out and we'll become mutts :'(

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 08:49 PM
Well, Somali and Bantu refugees are being imported to Maine, which is one of the whitest states. That thing started under Obama, I think. I watched a video about that a year ago. A very vibrant community. So sad.

Well a lot of new Englanders voted for Obama so I am glad they get a dose of his medicine. A shame its here but hey no one cares about racial purity, cultural purity or much of anything anymore. Oh wait the latest I-phone is out I should go buy it...see you later man :thumb001:

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 08:51 PM
That's the Anglo-Saxon view of "right by land". Most of Europe used to use "right by blood" but that's slowly moving out and we'll become mutts :'(

No that idea came from the French and American revolution. Well more so French. You do realize that in traditional Anglo-Saxon society it was by blood and not to mention people we deemed racially inferior were not welcome to settled here. We invented racial laws you are aware of this yes? Even the british empire had racial laws.

Drakoblare
12-29-2014, 08:52 PM
No that idea came from the French and American revolution. Well more so French. You do realize that in traditional Anglo-Saxon society it was by blood and not to mention people we deemed racially inferior were not welcome to settled here. We invented racial laws you are aware of this yes? Even the british empire had racial laws.

I know, which is why I find it odd that people call it "Anglo-Saxon model" in Greece...

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 08:55 PM
I know, which is why I find it odd that people call it "Anglo-Saxon model" in Greece...

They must be going by the modern rules they changed to diversify or genetically and racially modify the UK and America. Authorities here openly advocate for it too. They wonder why gun sales go up when they do too hahahaha.

щрбл
12-29-2014, 08:58 PM
You people could always ban it. It would help us out a lot too because our arguments over such degeneracy would be far more believable if old worlders just took alittle time out of their lives to protest or have such crap banned. Its pretty hard when its popular around the world you know. I am glad North Korea is doing it. Now everyone else should follow that example.

We have patriotic rap, liberal rap, human rights rap (lol..), etc. I think I even listened once to Christian rap. :thumb001: (it was american though..)
So not a chance of banning any of these cultural particularities. At this stage we are protesting to put our PM in jail, removing (c)Rap culture is impossible so far.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 09:00 PM
We have patriotic rap, liberal rap, human rights rap (lol..), etc. I think I even listened once to Christian rap. :thumb001: (it was american though..)
So not a chance of banning any of these cultural particularities. At this stage we are protesting to put our PM in jail, removing (c)Rap culture is impossible so far.

It is possible. Ban American culture completely. Rap is Nigger culture. Whats so cool about being a Nigger?

Leto
12-29-2014, 09:02 PM
It is possible. Ban American culture completely. Rap is Nigger culture. Whats so cool about being a Nigger?
There is local rap in most countries. It's popular mostly with uneducated or unintelligent people.

Damião de Góis
12-29-2014, 09:03 PM
No, Iceland has plenty of foreigners

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/maps_and_graphs/2010/9/7/1283869825633/Foreign-citizens-in-Europ-007.jpg

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 09:05 PM
There is local rap in most countries. It's popular mostly with uneducated or unintelligent people.

Proof American degeneracy should be banned. I live here and hardly ever watch American movies. I watch old movies but not any of this modern crap. I reject the Interracial Republic and its brainwash hahaha.

Leto
12-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Do you remember this? We discussed it in another thread.:)
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2014-12/30/dfs7lh5houo0.jpg (http://firepic.org/)

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 09:16 PM
Do you remember this? We discussed it in another thread.:)
http://5.firepic.org/5/images/2014-12/30/dfs7lh5houo0.jpg (http://firepic.org/)

Yes the Monkey and Commander of the Republic of Obongo.

Leto
12-29-2014, 09:19 PM
Yes the Monkey and Commander of the Republic of Obongo.
Well, Obama is for everyone. He is half-black for Young Jeezy and half-white for you.:)

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 09:20 PM
Well, Obama is for everyone. He is half-black for Young Jeezy and half-white for you.:)

he isn't white at all. one drop rule. he is 100% black.

Leto
12-29-2014, 09:27 PM
he isn't white at all. one drop rule. he is 100% black.
This song says he's Irish.:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HplZ_taHXLM
His mom is part-Irish
http://www.barackobama.net/pictures/barack-obama-mother.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02293/Barack-Obama_2293603b.jpg

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 09:30 PM
This song says he's Irish.:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HplZ_taHXLM
His mom is part-Irish
http://www.barackobama.net/pictures/barack-obama-mother.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02293/Barack-Obama_2293603b.jpg

his mom is this and that, they even claimed she had black ancestry. doesn't matter he is a nigger and black at that.

Leto
12-29-2014, 09:34 PM
his mom is this and that, they even claimed she had black ancestry. doesn't matter he is a nigger and black at that.
Actually, his mom is kinda strange. She probably prefered only "colorful" men. She has a half-Indonesian daughter (Maya Soetoro-Ng), besides Barack.
https://sbelen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/httpenwikipediaorgwikimaya_soetoro-ng.jpg

Graham
12-29-2014, 09:36 PM
Every fuckin American bullshits their Irish ancestry. O'Bama aint nae different.

Empecinado
12-29-2014, 09:44 PM
Rural North Spain has very few immigrants. People are very traditional, have a deeply rooted sense of property (communal lands), and any outsider who wants to settle there it is viewed with suspicion. They also have shotguns . In the Celtiberian Facade (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?150519-Celtiberian-Facade&p=3197646#post3197646), which is twice the size of Belgium, there are almost no immigrants.

http://www.cookingideas.es/imagenes/2014/10/serrania-515x351.jpg?322c1c

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 09:53 PM
Come on guys, every country's peripheral/rural zones are without immigrants. Snowdonia is 99%+ white.

Permafrost
12-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Yeah, but you'd have to go to the rural areas. Reykjavík is probably well on its way to becoming a lost cause, what with southeast Asian immigration, and of course the worst plague of all: Yugoslavs.

Smaug
12-29-2014, 10:36 PM
Come on guys, every country's peripheral/rural zones are without immigrants. Snowdonia is 99%+ white.

But is it 99% Welsh therefore superior?

Smaug
12-29-2014, 10:37 PM
Every fuckin American bullshits their Irish ancestry. O'Bama aint nae different.

Why the anger Scotsman?

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 10:38 PM
But is it 99% Welsh therefore superior?

:no000000:

English people make up around 25% of Wales' population, and that's just people born in England. In Tywyn, a town nearby my village, more people consider themselves English than Welsh.

Smaug
12-29-2014, 10:41 PM

English people make up around 25% of Wales' population, and that's just people born in England. In Tywyn, a town nearby my village, more people consider themselves English than Welsh.

And what will happen to the likes of you when Wales becomes free?

Leto
12-29-2014, 10:41 PM

Wow, you still have a place to escape to from the omnipresent Jewish Diversity.:D

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 10:49 PM
Wow, you still have a place to escape to from the omnipresent Jewish Diversity.:D

There are a few hundred to a couple of thousand Jews in Wales, which in general is 96-97% white, with most of the others in the far South, in the industrial areas around Cardiff and maybe Swansea and Newport.

And what will happen to the likes of you when Wales becomes free?

We'll escape on our flying pigs.

Graham
12-29-2014, 10:50 PM
Why the anger Scotsman?

I much prefer the Canadians. :cool:

Graham
12-29-2014, 10:50 PM

Explains why UKIP aka 'the English nationalists' are doing well in Wales.

Dani Cutie
12-29-2014, 10:52 PM
Baltic sea is our refuge.

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 10:53 PM
Explains why UKIP is doing well in Wales.

They have a Scottish MEP despite secessionists up there already having a cause celebre.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 10:56 PM
Actually, his mom is kinda strange. She probably prefered only "colorful" men. She has a half-Indonesian daughter (Maya Soetoro-Ng), besides Barack.
https://sbelen.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/httpenwikipediaorgwikimaya_soetoro-ng.jpg

jungle fever as we call it. white whores who like men of color. What I dislike is they allow them to return to America. she should be stripped of her citizenship along with her colored children.

Smaug
12-29-2014, 10:57 PM
They have a Scottish MEP despite secessionists up there already having a cause celebre.

A Scottish MEP? And is he a superior Atlantid?

Graham
12-29-2014, 10:57 PM

An MEP who lives in London. Who gathered a a massive 10.4% of the vote on a turnout of 33.5%.

Eh!

Smaug
12-29-2014, 10:58 PM
I much prefer the Canadians. :cool:

Me too, specially Nova Scotians.

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 10:59 PM
An MEP who lives in London. Who gathered a a massive 10.4% of the vote on a turnout of 33.5%.

Because turnout's super high in the rest of the country for EU elections? Don't kid yourself.

Don't know, don't care. Probably not if he runs for UKIP. Look him up and start a thread?

Leto
12-29-2014, 10:59 PM
jungle fever as we call it. white whores who like men of color. What I dislike is they allow them to return to America. she should be stripped of her citizenship along with her colored children.
Maya lives in Indonesia, she is married to a local man. Only Barack is in the States.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:01 PM

Not true. You would ran out of Charlestown or southie for saying that mate. I will say the Irish enclaves in MA are much stronger than elsewhere in the country. They are large numbers and many are un mixed. Me I am an exception though. I have random British/Irish ancestry so I am probably more common to run across here in the states for white people than these other types. Full blooded WASPs and Irish Americans can be found but Obama has been trying to portray himself as much as a minority as possible. Its no shock he pulled the Irish card. I am shocked he did not pull the I am native American card which is more common to hear here in the USA than Irish. Most Irish nationalists here as I call them come from my area.

Every other bar has an Irish flag outside and the owner's name is on the front sign and 9 out of 10 times it is an Irish surname. Its even more hilarious when it is a typical Anglo-Saxon name hahaha XD. Irish Americans do not consider themselves really American. If you called one of them a Yank they wil consider it an insult or associated with WASPs...which they hate because WASPs were oppressors to them here.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:02 PM
Maya lives in Indonesia, she is married to a local man. Only Barack is in the States.

that whore better not have citizenship here.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:02 PM
Me too, specially Nova Scotians.

Ontarians and Scotians are our cousins. :cool: They have Pilgrim ancestry too.

Graham
12-29-2014, 11:03 PM
Not true. You would ran out of Charlestown or southie for saying that mate.

So fuck.Still Plastic paddies. I'm irish in a broad american accent. Naw.

Smaug
12-29-2014, 11:04 PM
Don't know, don't care. Probably not if he runs for UKIP. Look him up and start a thread?

He is not worth my time Bowman.

Leto
12-29-2014, 11:05 PM
Not true. You would ran out of Charlestown or southie for saying that mate. I will say the Irish enclaves in MA are much stronger than elsewhere in the country. They are large numbers and many are un mixed. Me I am an exception though. I have random British/Irish ancestry so I am probably more common to run across here in the states for white people than these other types. Full blooded WASPs and Irish Americans can be found but Obama has been trying to portray himself as much as a minority as possible. Its no shock he pulled the Irish card. I am shocked he did not pull the I am native American card which is more common to hear here in the USA than Irish. Most Irish nationalists here as I call them come from my area.

Every other bar has an Irish flag outside and the owner's name is on the front sign and 9 out of 10 times it is an Irish surname. Its even more hilarious when it is a typical Anglo-Saxon name hahaha XD. Irish Americans do not consider themselves really American. If you called one of them a Yank they wil consider it an insult or associated with WASPs...which they hate because WASPs were oppressors to them here.
And you're a combination of both. Anglo-Saxon and Irish.:)

Smaug
12-29-2014, 11:07 PM
Ontarians and Scotians are our cousins. :cool: They have Pilgrim ancestry too.

I like Scotians due to their Clearances ancestry.

I am a plastic Scot. Do you hate me as well Graham of Livingston?

Graham
12-29-2014, 11:10 PM

To be fair I was just joking about the Boston thing, felt like a big man standing up to big mad mental Irishy irishers from Irishy Boston. You're not Scottish like a Scot in Scotland, mind. You have Scots ancestry so have a link.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:11 PM

No they have the new England/boston accent which is far worse. There are scots here especially up in Maine where many settled. They have 'highland games' there too every summer. Plastic scots! LOL WASP power :thumbs up I unlike many of them take pride in my more local roots. I like irish/british stuff like music and culture as new England is sort of a collage of all of it. I just dislike st. patricks day parades and the over obsession with everything irish. It creeps Irish people and British people out when they come here. They never call anyone plastic though because people here take it too seriously.

boston fire fighter killed parade/funeral. boston is the irish city of America. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ElXdSp0eQ

I never understood why they use bagpipes or dress up like highlanders? Maybe to celebrate the Scottish settlers here? Not sure this is my own interpretation of it. I don't mind it though ;):thumb001: I prefer the military marches over these foolish funerals with Irish flags.

FeederOfRavens
12-29-2014, 11:11 PM
i

Nova Scotians are like the Mexicans of Canada. They spread and breed everywhere and smell like Fish. The town I live in is in Alberta yet 70% of the Whites here come from either Newfoundland or Nova Scotia. They are fun people though.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:14 PM

The only really Scottish sounding surname in my family is on my mother's side one of the 'Irish' ancestors had the surname Cunningham. They were catholic to which is rather odd to me. Either way I am a mix of Ireland, England, Lowland Scotland and Northern Ireland [Ulster protestants]. So I mean I like all of these cultures but I would rather feel proud of my early ancestors who arrived here and made a country out of nothing. :thumb001:

I wish the Irish would abandon that heretical Roman religion.

Graham
12-29-2014, 11:14 PM
Nova Scotians are like the Mexicans of Canada. They spread and breed everywhere and smell like Fish. The town I live in is in Alberta yet 70% of the Whites here come from either Newfoundland or Nova Scotia. They are fun people though.

They smell like Fish, even in land?

Fuckin hell! Must be the lochs and rivers.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:16 PM
And you're a combination of both. Anglo-Saxon and Irish.:)

Indeed. What is even more funny is I am most proud of 1/8th of my ancestry from Germany XD. I bought rosetta stone German recently so I am interested in learning it. I am not sure why I have an obsession with Germany? I cannot figure this out.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:16 PM

I would rather have them here than the Caribbean peoples.

Leto
12-29-2014, 11:17 PM
Indeed. What is even more funny is I am most proud of 1/8th of my ancestry from Germany XD. I bought rosetta stone German recently so I am interested in learning it. I am not sure why I have an obsession with Germany? I cannot figure this out.
You are 100% German, according to the one drop rule.:cool::D

Graham
12-29-2014, 11:19 PM
You know I have been on these anthro forums for years & still have no idea what the one drop rule thing is.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:19 PM

What is interesting is my German ancestors came from Old Saxony. :cool: I am mostly Gaellic-Anglo-Saxon [x 2]. :cool:

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 11:20 PM

That makes me Russian. Zdravsdvuyt', brat.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:20 PM
You know I have been on these anthro forums for years & still have no idea what the one drop rule thing is.

level of black ancestry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Leto
12-29-2014, 11:21 PM

The one-drop rule is a sociological and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States asserting that any person with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan-African ancestry ("one drop" of African blood) is considered to be black (Negro in historical terms). This concept evolved over the course of the 19th century and became codified into law in the 20th century. It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" and is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups to the group with the lower status.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
That's an American thing. Only Nazi Germans implemented similiar laws concerning Jews. Other nations have never known that.

Graham
12-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Thread totally off topic now.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ciaRUKCvqw0/TTXlHV-K8XI/AAAAAAAAEAM/ZyfZb_w589U/problem.gif

Graham
12-29-2014, 11:23 PM
That's an American thing. Only Nazi Germans implemented similiar laws concerning Jews. Other nations have never known that.

That would make the forum owner Loki Black, The Admin Kaz black & possibly Admin Sikiliot probably has some African ancestor in the last few years.

Essentially making this forum, African run.

Leto
12-29-2014, 11:24 PM
That would make the forum owner Loki Black, The Admin Kaz black & possibly Admin Sikiliot probably has some African ancestor in the last few years.

Well, it had some limits, I believe. Don't understand it literally. I doubt a 1/32 or even 1/16 African person was ever seriously "black".

Graham
12-29-2014, 11:26 PM
Plastic Africans, with their non African ac....

FeederOfRavens
12-29-2014, 11:27 PM

Africity

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:27 PM

This kept America clean. The British had similar laws but usually more straightforward like only white immigration to colonies or to the homeland. Had America never adopted those laws in many places our country would look like the Dominican Republic.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:28 PM
Well, it had some limits, I believe. Don't understand it literally. I doubt a 1/32 or even 1/16 African person was ever seriously "black".

1/16 that person is black as the ace of spades.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:29 PM
without racial laws your country will end up like Haiti, Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico....ugly afros running around half naked. Over population and starvation. That race retards clean and pure DNA from Europe.

Leto
12-29-2014, 11:30 PM
1/16 that person is black as the ace of spades.
6.25%? LOL.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:30 PM
6.25%? LOL.

Bingo one drop!

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 11:31 PM
I actually support the one drop rule, but in the reverse. I believe in white superiority. A single drop of white blood overrides the inferior black blood (see Obama, any famous black person ever, duh). Ergo 0.001% European = white and America is 94% white.

Leto
12-29-2014, 11:37 PM
Bingo one drop!
Stephen Graham (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Graham_%28actor%29)'s paternal grandfather was Jamaican. Black or mulatto, don't know.
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2202678.ece/alternates/s615b/Actor-Stephen-Graham.jpg

Graham's grandfather was Jamaican and his dad, he says, is much blacker than he is. When he was subjected to racist taunts from boys at school, his mum marched him to the protagonists' houses.
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2009/jul/01/stephen-graham-film-actor-hollywood

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:38 PM
Stephen Graham (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Graham_%28actor%29)'s paternal grandfather was Jamaican. Black or mulatto, don't know.
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2202678.ece/alternates/s615b/Actor-Stephen-Graham.jpg

Africoon! LOL hahahaha Ah god I am so glad I am not black.

LightHouse89
12-29-2014, 11:39 PM
I actually support the one drop rule, but in the reverse. I believe in white superiority. A single drop of white blood overrides the inferior black blood (see Obama, any famous black person ever, duh). Ergo 0.001% European = white and America is 94% white.

No thanks. Not wise to promote mulattos. They are black to us.

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 11:42 PM
No thanks. Not wise to promote mulattos. They are black to us.

You anti-white black supremacist. Our blood is better!

Leto
12-29-2014, 11:43 PM
Ah god I am so glad I am not black.
It's cool to be black nowadays. I wish I was an Ethiopian Jew.:cool: Racism and anti-Semitism would be my main concern.:lightbul:

Smaug
12-29-2014, 11:51 PM
You're not Scottish like a Scot in Scotland, mind. You have Scots ancestry so have a link.

But isn't it the definition of "plastic ethnicity"?

Smaug
12-29-2014, 11:55 PM

Be careful when talking about Scots. Such behaviour will make you achieve the status presented by your username.

Smaug
12-29-2014, 11:56 PM

Tell me Bowman, do you support this idea in order to make yourself feel better?

Longbowman
12-29-2014, 11:58 PM
Tell me Bowman, do you support this idea in order to make yourself feel better?

Yes.

Smaug
12-30-2014, 12:05 AM
Yes.

Does it mean I caught you this time?

FeederOfRavens
12-30-2014, 12:06 AM
Be careful when talking about Scots. Such behaviour will make you achieve the status presented by your username.

Scots/Gaels were the most important European settlers of Nova Scotia but Scotians aren't all Scots. There was some Loyalist Anglo-Saxon settlement after the 7 years war and some 19th century immigration mainly to the cities of the province although this was slight and most of the pop growth was natural.

Longbowman
12-30-2014, 12:07 AM
Does it mean I caught you this time?

I just want to be white.

Smaug
12-30-2014, 12:12 AM
I just want to be white.

I knew it Bowman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDM_pvF8KgM#t=14

Longbowman
12-30-2014, 12:14 AM
I knew it Bowman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDM_pvF8KgM#t=14

I've read the books. I win in the end.

Roy
12-30-2014, 12:16 AM
The only remaining rich one apart from Finland I guess. Mass immigration is still <10% in most cases.

There are about 10-15 thousands of Polish immigrants there, it's quite much considering small population of Iceland (below 300k if I am not wrong). If you add other immigrants it's going to be twice as much I think.

Longbowman
12-30-2014, 12:18 AM
There are about 10-15 thousands of Polish immigrants there, it's quite much considering small population of Iceland (below 300k if I am not wrong). If you add other immigrants it's going to be twice as much I think.

White immigrants aren't immigrants, everybody knows that.

Roy
12-30-2014, 12:19 AM

Since when?

FeederOfRavens
12-30-2014, 12:21 AM

Poles? White?

http://troll.me/images/hitlergay/nein.jpg

special
12-30-2014, 12:21 AM
there are even Italian immigrants in Iceland. The singer Emiliana Torrini is half Italian

Longbowman
12-30-2014, 12:25 AM
Poles? White?

http://troll.me/images/hitlergay/nein.jpg

Whiter than Scandinavians my good time pal.

Smaug
12-30-2014, 12:46 AM
I've read the books. I win in the end.

Only in the end. How boring...

tipper
12-30-2014, 03:10 AM
Why the anger Scotsman?

He dislikes Americans because he is too big a pussy to show any anger towards the English. He probably doesn't personally know any Americans, but encounters English people quite often in everyday life. He may even have English family. It's much easier to despise a distant group than one you are in close contact with, even if that closer group has fucked you in a variety of sneaky ways.

Longbowman
12-30-2014, 03:13 AM
He dislikes Americans because he is too big a pussy to show any anger towards the English. He probably doesn't personally know any Americans, but encounters English people quite often in everyday life. He may even have English family. It's much easier to despise a distant group than one you are in close contact with, even if that group has fucked you in a variety of sneaky ways.

You don't know Graham. It's quite presumptuous of a member with 6 posts to make that kind of personal attack. Graham was clearly mocking the notion of a group so far removed from Irish culture proclaiming themselves to be Irish rather than mocking all Americans.

Smaug
12-30-2014, 03:18 AM
He dislikes Americans because he is too big a pussy to show any anger towards the English. He probably doesn't personally know any Americans, but encounters English people quite often in everyday life. He may even have English family. It's much easier to despise a distant group than one you are in close contact with, even if that closer group has fucked you in a variety of sneaky ways.

Six posts and eleven thumbs down. Leave while I am still allowing you to do so.

Eventhorizon
12-30-2014, 05:03 AM

They are giving asylum for Iraqis and other middle easterners ... so they're on their way of fist fucking themselves

Eventhorizon
12-30-2014, 05:07 AM

I heard about that , Icelanders were vehemently against building that mosque since it is in the middle of the Capital city ( which is weird why a mosque needs to be erected in middle of the capital ? )

Prisoner Of Ice
12-30-2014, 05:17 AM
You don't know Graham. It's quite presumptuous of a member with 6 posts to make that kind of personal attack. Graham was clearly mocking the notion of a group so far removed from Irish culture proclaiming themselves to be Irish rather than mocking all Americans.

Graham is a complete retard and that is exactly what's he's done in the past.

aimar
12-30-2014, 08:32 AM
Azores islands apart from Terceira (american military base) is at least 99.5% Portuguese.
I was there for a week and the only people I saw/heard apart from Portuguese, were Germans and French turists.

Plus, it's beautiful, has the perfect climate for me, and the people are usually conservative and right-leaning
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azores#Climate

Eventhorizon
12-30-2014, 08:34 AM
Azores islands apart from Terceira (american military base) is at least 99.5% Portuguese.
I was there for a week and the only people I saw/heard apart from Portuguese, were Germans and French turists.

It is not a country though ...

Eventhorizon
12-30-2014, 08:36 AM

Poles are Europeans , they don't count as immigrants in the sense of which I was asking the question ,
I particularly meant those from the ME

aimar
12-30-2014, 08:36 AM
It is not a country though ...

Yes, I know...
For countries I'd say Moldava or Belarus.

Eventhorizon
12-30-2014, 08:38 AM
Yes, I know...
For countries I'd say Moldava or Belarus.

That is true , how about when it comes to Western European countries and Northern European ?

Loki
12-30-2014, 08:40 AM
Albania. There's only Illyrians living there.

aimar
12-30-2014, 08:41 AM
That is true , how about when it comes to Western European countries and Northern European ?

Andorra, Liechtenstein, San Marino and Iceland are probably the only ones with 98% plus white populations.

KawaiiKawaii
12-30-2014, 11:17 AM
Andorra, Liechtenstein, San Marino and Iceland are probably the only ones with 98% plus white populations.

Liechtenstein has quite a lot of Turks and Balkanians.

Longbowman
12-30-2014, 11:21 AM

Most Eastern European countries are well over 98%, especially the more northern ones. Not Russia though.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?149362-European-populations-worldwide

Jehan
12-30-2014, 11:47 AM
I think the most relevant is to kow the percent of white under 40 years old in the population. It's the population who can have child and it show the futur.

LightHouse89
12-30-2014, 01:30 PM
It's cool to be black nowadays. I wish I was an Ethiopian Jew.:cool: Racism and anti-Semitism would be my main concern.:lightbul:

we had one of those social justice warriors here before. her or it's name was kidmulat LOL.

LightHouse89
12-30-2014, 01:30 PM
Graham is a complete retard and that is exactly what's he's done in the past.

how much irish ancestry do you have melonhead?

Leto
12-30-2014, 01:39 PM
I think the most relevant is to kow the percent of white under 40 years old in the population. It's the population who can have child and it show the futur.
Under 18 or 14 as well. In 2010 only 65% of Americans under 15 were counted as white (self-reported "white Hispanics", Jews and Middle Easterners are included).

LightHouse89
12-30-2014, 01:41 PM
Under 18 or 14 as well. In 2010 only 65% of Americans under 15 were counted as white (self-reported "white Hispanics", Jews and Middle Easterners are included).

deduct 20% from 65% and you have your answer.