PDA

View Full Version : If you were a Harry Potter character, would you be good or a Death Eater?

Sikeliot
01-01-2015, 05:48 AM
Would you be good? Or would you be evil?

Ballist
01-01-2015, 05:52 AM
Why would I want to be an ugly death eater? Harry is master race.

Atvend
01-01-2015, 06:17 AM
Why would I want to be an ugly death eater? Harry is master race.

That's death eater mentality. They are the ones pushing for pure blood superiority.

Ballist
01-01-2015, 06:58 AM
That's death eater mentality. They are the ones pushing for pure blood superiority.

lol I didn't mean it like that.

Trun
01-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Severus Snape fits me well.

Seraph of the End
01-01-2015, 04:21 PM
I always thought Death Eaters were cool. Since I'm Slytherin ... :dev2

Ivan Kramskoļ
01-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Death eaters are slaves, i don't want to be a slave.
I guess a good wizard ...

Balmung
01-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Suicide.

I'd rather be an agent of shield.

KawaiiKawaii
01-01-2015, 04:24 PM
Death Eater. I'm always cheering for the bad guys in the movies, since they're the ones who are discriminated.

Catkin
01-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Death eaters are slave, i don't want to be a slave.
I guess a good wizard ...

Exactly. As a Death Eater you are forced to unquestioningly follow one leader and are punished for dissent, all for maybe a bit of power? No thanks. Plus all the murdering and stuff...not really my thing :no000000:

Iltirbas
01-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Death Eaters were quite hypocritical: they longed for a magic community free of muggle-born wizards, yet their leader was a half-blooded magician himself who seemed to care not so much about this so-called blood purity and primarily focused instead on the egotistical quest of achieving immortality; Voldemort even accepted another half-muggle in his ranks. So I pick the Dumbledore side, they seem to be more honest about their own beliefs.

Graham
01-01-2015, 04:48 PM
If I were in harry Potter, I'd throw myself off a cliff. JK Rowling is a boot. An interfering little boot.

KawaiiKawaii
01-01-2015, 04:57 PM
If I were in harry Potter, I'd throw myself off a cliff. JK Rowling is a boot. An interfering little boot.

What does the word "boot" means in this context? Why interfering?

Graham
01-01-2015, 05:18 PM
What does the word "boot" means in this context? Why interfering?

Let me just say, I'm no fan of comfortable Multi-millionaires from the South playing with the future of our Country & reputation, by throwing about her money.

That is all I'll say.

Catkin
01-01-2015, 05:32 PM
You should have just left in the bits you deleted. Though she's hardly a newcomer.

I get the resentment against her using her status though, although that did happen on both sides.

Graham
01-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Reading back we are all death eaters anyway. So i'll just tick that box.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/scottish-nationalists-abuse-jk-rowling-3676003

Harley
01-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Good wizard.

It drives me wild when I see people choosing to be a bad guy on games like Fallout lol.

I think my natural alignment is lawful neutral anyway.

Catkin
01-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Reading back we are all death eaters anyway. So i'll just tick that box.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/scottish-nationalists-abuse-jk-rowling-3676003

She only likened to Death Eaters those who judged her not Scottish enough by blood and birth to be able to have an opinion- those who focused on the fact she isn't pure blooded Scottish. The Mirror twisted her words (shocking!) to make it look like she was talking about all hardline Scottish Nationalists.

I'm not going to go on, I get why you still feel the way you do about us even if I don't like it, and I'm sorry you feel badly. I don't want to make you more miserable.

Graham
01-01-2015, 07:09 PM
She only likened to Death Eaters those who judged her not Scottish enough by blood and birth to be able to have an opinion- those who focused on the fact she isn't pure blooded Scottish. The Mirror twisted her words (shocking!) to make it look like she was talking about all hardline Scottish Nationalists.

I'm not going to go on, I get why you still feel the way you do about us even if I don't like it, and I'm sorry you feel badly. I don't want to make you more miserable.It is ok, I watched the real Eccied dad. Happy happy now.. haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwvJ3XCAJdA

To be fair this only comes off my argument with my brother 2 days back. He was trying to say that Harry potter was better than lord of the Rings. A was disgusted by him. But I Have watched every film of Potter & read the first book years ago. She let me down though. All the English yes voters are the best. The small percentage of them.

Hithaeglir
01-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Definitely a good wizard.Specifically Hermione :P

Catkin
01-01-2015, 07:26 PM
It is ok, I watched the real Eccied dad. Happy happy now.. haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwvJ3XCAJdA

Haha, brilliant! That's the sort of old person I want to be!! xD

To be fair this only comes off my argument with my brother 2 days back. He was trying to say that Harry potter was better than lord of the Rings. A was disgusted by him. But I Have watched every film of Potter & read the first book years ago.

Hmm...it's borderline... :p But not the Harry Potter films, just the books. They are far better than the films, more subtlety.

:)

QuickLikeRobben
02-10-2015, 07:30 PM
I'd be Snape's assistant.

armenianbodyhair
02-10-2015, 07:45 PM
I think I'm most similar to those twins who are aways fucking with everyone.

Rudel
02-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Neither, since I'm French. I'd just laugh my ass off at British wizards killing each other.