PDA

View Full Version : Am I only one hohol here?

ЛыSSый
01-07-2015, 06:11 AM
Is anybody else here from Ukraine (international name for my native Hohlostan).

For administration: write me, please, does anyone with ukrainian's IP here?

Methmatician
01-07-2015, 06:13 AM
There used to be one Ukrainian here. I don't know if he changed his name or just stopped posting.

Veneda
01-22-2015, 01:04 AM
Is anybody else here from Ukraine (international name for my native Hohlostan).

You are the only one genuine Ukrainian here :)

Please, do not pay attantion to the third generation of semi-Ukrainians from the US and from the UK. They are so funny :)

Unome
01-22-2015, 01:07 AM
Deftri perhaps?

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
01-22-2015, 01:10 AM
You are the only one genuine Ukrainian here :)

Please, do not pay attantion to the third generation of semi-Ukrainians from the US and from the UK. They are so funny :)

Those people are just honoring their families history.

Veneda
01-22-2015, 01:11 AM
Deftri perhaps?

No, history claims that you cannot became Slav only by sexual act with Slav/Ukrainian LOL :D

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 02:09 AM
No, history claims that you cannot became Slav only by sexual act with Slav/Ukrainian LOL :D

but the experiments are carried out and sometimes some from us have some positive results

Leto
01-22-2015, 02:26 AM
Yes, you are.

Veneda
01-22-2015, 02:37 AM
but the experiments are carried out and sometimes some from us have some positive results

Who was that lucky one? :D

Kabul
01-22-2015, 02:45 AM
Hoholstan stronk! Slava hoholstan! Stronk Hohol Narodnaya armiya remove butthurted clowns from premises!

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 05:36 AM
Who was that lucky one? :D detfry at least

Nor56
01-22-2015, 05:56 AM
Hoholstan stronk! Slava hoholstan! Stronk Hohol Narodnaya armiya remove butthurted clowns from premises!

Кое-кто надрессировался :)

That sounds good, Kabul.

Лысый, здесь одна дивчина должна быть, давно еще была, а так сделал бы ты рассылочку в вк, может кто зайдет и останется.

armenianbodyhair
01-22-2015, 06:00 AM
I believe you are the only one.

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 12:49 PM
Лысый, здесь одна дивчина должна быть, давно еще была, а так сделал бы ты рассылочку в вк, может кто зайдет и останется. угу, в остбалтский рейх?

just
01-22-2015, 12:55 PM
I'm 1/8 hohol.

Linebacker
01-22-2015, 12:56 PM
Youre the only self hating hohol,but I remember there was a proud Ukrainian member here once.

Foxy
01-22-2015, 12:58 PM

Isn't sausage use the favourite way of slavs to obtain citizenship? :clap
Now go making some Pole happy, woman.

Longbowman
01-22-2015, 01:07 PM
There was one who had a double-barrelled name, both parts beginning with A. Awrll something. As SvenDC writes, you wouldn't have liked him.

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 01:13 PM
Youre the only self hating hohol,but I remember there was a proud Ukrainian member here once. no, why i must hate myself?
I heartilily love myself so strong as i can.

I remember there was a proud Ukrainian member here once. May I guess: it was Avir Divill, wasn't he? Oh, men, you is wrong, he was just one more scaried pussy with loud barking, like noble Chorba.

oh-nahhh
01-22-2015, 01:18 PM
I wish there were more.

Longbowman
01-22-2015, 01:19 PM
no, why i must hate myself?
I heartilily love myself so strong as i can.
May I guess: it was Avir Divill, wasn't he? Oh, men, you is wrong, he was just one more scaried pussy with loud barking, like noble Chorba.

No True Scotsman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman)is intellectual dishonesty, my good fellow.

Foxy
01-22-2015, 01:28 PM

Please, can you start writing in a decent English? More often than not I don't understand you.

Illancha
01-22-2015, 01:32 PM
Please, can you start writing in a decent English? More often than not I don't understand you.
He only knows Hoholish.

Antimage
01-22-2015, 01:34 PM
we have a family in my city that came here from ukraine, their surnames are ukrainian/russian(can't tell) but written with hungarian alphabet. no one really knows if they are hungarians from ukraine, russians, or ukrainians.:picard2::D

Foxy
01-22-2015, 01:37 PM
He only knows Hoholish.

Typically Hohol: the only ones that give a thumb up to him are some Russians and a Polish, all former oppressors of his country.
:joker000::lmao

I bet he feels so macho seeing those thumbs!

Nor56
01-22-2015, 01:39 PM
угу, в остбалтский рейх?

Можно и в Динарскую диаспору.
http://s017.radikal.ru/i406/1501/ae/6d905d35b4c9.png (http://www.radikal.ru)

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Please, can you start writing in a decent English? More often than not I don't understand you. oh, feel sorry to you, but what it can be except your extremly low language level, if even some years ago englishspeaking tourists clearly understood me before we started them beating but you can't?

Also: let me propose to you a conversation on my native languge, if you have flag of my country in your profile and use national symbolic of my country on your avatar, or your language level going to zero in this language too?

Nor56
01-22-2015, 01:41 PM
we have a family in my city that came here from ukraine, their surnames are ukrainian/russian(can't tell) but written with hungarian alphabet. no one really knows if they are hungarians from ukraine, russians, or ukrainians.:picard2::D

What is their surname?

Foxy
01-22-2015, 01:45 PM
oh, feel sorry to you, but what it can be except your extremly low language level, if even some years ago englishspeaking tourists clearly understood me before we started them beating but you can't?

Did you beat English tourists? :D Wow, macho man, I am near the orgasm...

Also: let me propose to you a conversation on my native languge, if you have flag of my country in your profile and use national symbolic of my country on your avatar, or your language level going to zero in this language too?

If I am allowed to use google translator like you, why not?

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Typically Hohol: the only ones that give a thumb up to him are some Russians and a Polish, all former oppressors of his country. it's funny, but clearly wrong opinion

I bet he feels so macho seeing those thumbs! one more wrong opinion, write more, Detfri, you are so funny today :joker000::lmao

Foxy
01-22-2015, 01:56 PM
it's funny, but clearly wrong opinion
one more wrong opinion, write more, Detfri, you are so funny today :joker000::lmao

Don't copy my smileys. I know that they are cool, but develop a your own personality, darling, also at country level. :eyes

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 02:24 PM
Did you beat English tourists? re-read my previous post to fully understanding, please.

:D Wow, macho man, I am near the orgasm... oh, if italian woman needs so little for getting orgasm, i'm finally understand, why so much from my commonlanders going into your country.

If I am allowed to use google translator like you, why not? ofcause not like me.

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 02:26 PM
Don't copy my smileys. I know that they are cool, but develop a your own personality, darling, also at country level. :eyes gigig, you're funny more and more.

Foxy
01-22-2015, 02:39 PM
re-read my previous post to fully understanding, please.

oh, if italian woman needs so little for getting orgasm, i'm finally understand, why so much from my commonlanders going into your country.
ofcause not like me.

If you are unable to satisfy your women it's not my fault.

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 02:41 PM
If you are unable to satisfy your women it's not my fault. moar fun! i request much moar fun!

Foxy
01-22-2015, 02:43 PM
I have found the name for my new Russian hamster, Lissy. No offence to the hamster.

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 03:00 PM
I have found the name for my new Russian hamster, Lissy. No offence to the hamster. hamster? olny hamster? Have much more better proposition for you: give my name your next boar and kill and eat it after. Or is hamster the biggest animal which you can have in your home (feel sorry to you in this case)?

щрбл
01-22-2015, 03:02 PM
I think Detfri and lyssy should get married.

Brzęczyszczykiewiczówna
01-22-2015, 03:05 PM
Are half hohols or ¼ hohols included to Apricity's Hohlostan?

Basil
01-22-2015, 03:09 PM
I'm 1/8 Ukrainian by blood. Sumy region. Still more Ukrainian than most of pro-Kiev users on the board. Blood means nothing actually; I have tighter connections to Ukraine than blood would suggest and I was raised in an environment where you normally don't distinguish between the Ukrainians and Russians - something that was common in Ukraine too and something nazi loonies have tried to erase for 25 years of independence with their project of promoting svydomost' wich means basically if you aren't enough anti-Russian and don't venerate Bandera, Shukhevich, UPA and SS division Galychina you aren't proper Ukrainian. This is very sad so many Ukrainians fell into this trap.

Kabul
01-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Youre the only self hating hohol,but I remember there was a proud Ukrainian member here once.

"Ukraina" literally means "at the end", AKA "borderland", Hohols are borderlander Russians. You damn well know that Russians and Ukrainians are the same people, but you deny it in order to appeal to your child-killer American political masters. Enough with this inventing of new ethnicities crap, "Ukrainians" are about as different from Russians as "Macedonians" are from Bulgarians, Ukraine and Russia should be 1 nation.

Nor56
01-22-2015, 03:23 PM
I think Detfri and lyssy should get married.

But this E-Slav will be furious.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i512/1501/8f/1bbcfdb0966e.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Darth Revan
01-22-2015, 04:03 PM

I kind of disagree, specially with females.
Catherine the Great became Russian after all, after taking Peter III between her thighs (of course with the blessing of the Orthodox Church), and continued to connect to her people by use of her genitalia, as seen by her many lovers, who became noblemen, Kings of Poland, generals, so forth.

In fact, it applies to many places, not only Slavic lands. Queens and wifes originally born and raise abroad, became something else after marrying. As such, the Queen of France was more often than not, Castilian, Italian, Polish or Austrian. It all becomes a product of power really. As long as the partner is important enough to force the rest to acknowledge his mate, it will be like that.

In fact, with enough power, even more incredible feats of identity may be done. Lucretia Borgia was declared a virgin, femina intacta, several times, after being married to different men, as it served the marital designs of her father. Shows how every sort of mental impression about identity, is entirely a result of interests and conditions.

The only question for Detfri will be, if her Ukrainian mate is strong and cunning enough to get everyone else to acknowledge her as a Slav, proud descendant of the Kievan Rus and the Varangian Elite. Or whatever it is that she'd like to be.

Nor56
01-22-2015, 05:01 PM
"Ukraina" literally means "at the end", AKA "borderland", Hohols are borderlander Russians. You damn well know that Russians and Ukrainians are the same people, but you deny it in order to appeal to your child-killer American political masters. Enough with this inventing of new ethnicities crap, "Ukrainians" are about as different from Russians as "Macedonians" are from Bulgarians, Ukraine and Russia should be 1 nation.

We, Russians (Great Russian), Belorussians (White Russian) and Ukrainians (Little Russian) - It is called one word, we are Rus (Russes "Russichi"). Some 12 Eastern European Slavic tribes.

Kabul
01-22-2015, 05:03 PM
We, Russians (Great Russian), Belorussians (White Russian) and Ukrainians (Little Russian) - It is called one word, we are Russes (Russich), Rus. Some 12 Eastern European Slavic tribes.

Yeah, Ukraine used to be referred to as "little Russia" before they called the area "Ukraine", "Ukraine" meaning that it was at the end (or border) of the Russian empire.

By Ganio
01-22-2015, 05:15 PM
Great-grandfather from Ukraine (white guardian), but of Jewish ancestry.

Am I a Hohol in this case?

Nor56
01-22-2015, 05:17 PM
Yeah, Ukraine used to be referred to as "little Russia" before they called the area "Ukraine", "Ukraine" meaning that it was at the end (or border) of the Russian empire.

I answer surface, briefly. Russian princes, after the victory over the Golden Horde, decided to strengthen towards the east. The reason to refrain from attacks by the Western European countries. The capital Kiev has evolved over time to Moscow. My region where I live now, it has been mastered by the Cossacks. My fortress-city it is the fortress before. Eyes that looked at Ural and Asia, and walls her protected to boundary of the empire from nomad raids.

Hevo
01-22-2015, 05:50 PM
Yes, you are the only legit hohol that lives in Hohlostan here.

glass
01-22-2015, 06:25 PM
I kind of disagree, specially with females.
Catherine the Great became Russian after all.
Nationality and ethnicity as we know it is a 19 century concept. Catherine was empress of House Romanov and Russia was just her domain. Same applies for every european monarchy.

Hohol genes are dominant, a single drop of hohol blood makes you proud hohol. Do not hesitate! Unleash your inner hohol!

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 06:30 PM
Yes, you are the only legit hohol that lives in Hohlostan here.

yeah, c'mon, everybody, come in hohlostan

Great-grandfather from Ukraine (white guardian), but of Jewish ancestry.

Am I a Hohol in this case? the legend says, that every hohol is slighly a jew.

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 06:38 PM

http://s017.radikal.ru/i434/1501/42/bd8cb238ad1c.png

I'm 1/8 Ukrainian by blood. Sumy region. one more hohol detected.

Shah-Jehan
01-22-2015, 06:42 PM
There was this Swearengen guy, but he was from Canada so, doesn't count

ЛыSSый
01-22-2015, 07:03 PM
I think Detfri and lyssy should get married. ... but even this effort will not help her become a real hohlushka

щрбл
01-22-2015, 09:59 PM
... but even this effort will not help her become a real hohlushka
you can teach her how to make borsh though, it's pretty tasty mixed with spaghetti

I refuse
01-22-2015, 10:02 PM
hohols are queer

Illancha
01-22-2015, 10:03 PM
He looks good, but his nose and skin tone show Caucasus ancestry. Anyway real Chechens are gonna hate him, because he is too educated, too polite, and too intellectual e.i. alien and weak in their views.
I make no doubt he has Polish or another Slav ancestry.
Maybe I am part Hohol?

ЛыSSый
01-23-2015, 12:16 AM
you can teach her how to make borsh though, it's pretty tasty mixed with spaghetti oh, let me try to explain: as ordinary hohlushka she must can dig popato as good traktor, be able to kill and correctly dissasemle pig and other animals and can to find in evening drunken husband, trainspotting him to home on shoulders and be able figths for him with neigbords and police while he drunken and can't. What from this basicsest features Detfri can? She even can't to speak on human's language and living in unnamed whole in thousands kilometers from my native hohlostan.

Foxy
01-26-2015, 08:33 AM
you can teach her how to make borsh though, it's pretty tasty mixed with spaghetti

I am already able to make borsh, but...with spaghetti? You Russians are for cuisine a fist in the eye.

http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss6/RhysTrev/Animated%20Images/Kick-the-Cat.gif

... but even this effort will not help her become a real hohlushka

Yes, true, for first I must remove some teeth and use golden teeth. Then I'll be available for the citizenship.

Marusya
01-26-2015, 09:23 AM
Am I only one hohol here?

You are only hohol here! You are one special hohol!

I think in honor of this meritorious distinction I shall bake you a cake! We have party, no? Please bring bucket of horilka! I already have sausages and pickles! :D

I even have special hohol song for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvPY_cwcsSw

ЛыSSый
01-26-2015, 01:45 PM
Yes, true, for first I must remove some teeth and use golden teeth. Then I'll be available for the citizenship. Dear Detfri, you may remove all your teeth, but you can't get the hohlostanian sitizenship until you will did all this terms:

recognition and respect for the Constitution and laws of Ukraine;
the declaration of absence of citizenship (for stateless persons) or to terminate foreign citizenship (for foreigners);
continuous legal residence in the territory of Ukraine for the past five years;
obtaining immigration;
command of the state language or its understanding to the extent allowing communication;
availability of legitimate livelihoods.

it's a short, basic list. Full list you can read here (http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2235-14).

Foxy
01-30-2015, 09:26 AM
Dear Detfri, you may remove all your teeth, but you can't get the hohlostanian sitizenship until you will did all this terms:

recognition and respect for the Constitution and laws of Ukraine;
the declaration of absence of citizenship (for stateless persons) or

to terminate foreign citizenship (for foreigners);

I knew this, but as we Italians are cool we can enter and exit from Ukraine without visa. It's you Ukrainians who must corrupt some burocrat to obtain a visa (even a turistic visa is difficult to obtain) to come to EU. But in May things may change.

Besides why should I get the UA citizenship, for Jesus sake? Opening a business in UA? Very few people can spend now and it's too dangerous.
Looking for a dependant job there? Why? To earn 60 euros per month?

Niet, diakuyu.

The most I would do is visiting Ukraine. With the devaluation of the hrivna it's very convenient. With 300 € I can live like a lord for one week.

ЛыSSый
01-30-2015, 07:06 PM
I knew this, but... aren't you removed your teeth yet?

Foxy
02-02-2015, 08:36 AM
aren't you removed your teeth yet?

Haven't you been deported in a zoo yet?

ЛыSSый
02-02-2015, 12:17 PM
Haven't you been deported in a zoo yet? no, i don't wanna go in your italy

http://wek.com.ua/article/18158/

Foxy
02-02-2015, 02:50 PM
no, i don't wanna go in your italy

http://wek.com.ua/article/18158/

I am seriously starting to think that you are in love with me. Maybe you like women that treat you bad.

ЛыSSый
02-02-2015, 03:01 PM
I am seriously starting to think that you are in love with me.

Maybe you like women that treat you bad.
just continue your theme about teeth removing for getting sitizenship

Foxy
02-02-2015, 03:11 PM

I want a golden ring with a big diamond over.

ЛыSSый
02-02-2015, 03:42 PM
I want a golden ring with a big diamond over.
http://kirillkostin.ru/images/stories/est7.jpg

Nor56
02-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Не хочется вас беспокоить, продолжайте :D

ЛыSSый
02-02-2015, 05:38 PM
Не хочется вас беспокоить, продолжайте :D та присоединяйся, мож тоть ты с детфри нормальный прикол потянешь

Loki
02-03-2015, 03:56 AM

Too hard a task for me - we have too many visitors!

Nor56
02-03-2015, 04:39 AM
та присоединяйся, мож тоть ты с детфри нормальный прикол потянешь

Не могу вспомнить ту эмигрантку из США, которая приехала из западенции) Вот она отмачивала.)

пс Локи не сможет отследить всех реальных украинцев и ботов которые заходят на сайт.

щрбл
02-03-2015, 08:38 AM
А уже получили призыв о мобилизации в армию?

Nor56
02-03-2015, 08:55 AM
А уже получили призыв о мобилизации в армию?

He has long been mobilized, in other troops.
http://s020.radikal.ru/i723/1502/a5/a7952b732f56.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Shkembe Chorba
02-03-2015, 04:47 PM

http://33.media.tumblr.com/3f9e7d35a6b5458dd52e0a74722501a3/tumblr_nidq21Ts8c1u2jwbho1_400.gif

ЛыSSый
02-03-2015, 06:50 PM
А уже получили призыв о мобилизации в армию? таких как я даж в войско не берут

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/royal_farr/46670751/220386/220386_original.jpg

ЛыSSый
02-03-2015, 06:58 PM
I wanna to bark on ЛыSSый, but i have no ideas about what

Dear chorba, it's hardly needs your expert point of wiev for this personal putin's army of clones.
And travel hurry in my native hohlostan, division "Scared pussies" uncomleted without you

http://cs625131.vk.me/v625131473/1aa06/wzS8s53aE5M.jpg

Foxy
02-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Dear chorba, it's hardly needs your expert point of wiev for this personal putin's army of clones.
And travel hurry in my native hohlostan, division "Scared pussies" uncomleted without you

http://cs625131.vk.me/v625131473/1aa06/wzS8s53aE5M.jpg

Hey Lissi, meanwhile you take a breathe between two bullshits, can you tell me how is the situation is Ukraine for what concerns the call-ups?
Is there the risk that UA citizens living abroad can receive the call up during a travel in Ukraine?

LightHouse89
02-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Isn't sausage use the favourite way of slavs to obtain citizenship? :clap
Now go making some Pole happy, woman.

I thought you lived in Italy? You are an American? An American Holol. :cool:

LightHouse89
02-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Yaroslav was Ukrainian and could speak it. He hated America and was pro russia but a religious fanatic with a taste for nigger music.

Foxy
02-03-2015, 07:25 PM
I thought you lived in Italy? You are an American? An American Holol. :cool:

I am Italian, but my family has some American heritage. My bad considering that I am leftist and socialist. :D

LightHouse89
02-03-2015, 07:26 PM
I am Italian, but my family has some American heritage. My bad considering that I am leftist and socialist. :D

Were they Scotch Irish? Southerners or Yanks? :cool:

I am paleoconservative forgive my racist views. They were passed down to me by my Elders. :p

Shkembe Chorba
02-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Hey Lissi, meanwhile you take a breathe between two bullshits, can you tell me how is the situation is Ukraine for what concerns the call-ups?
Is there the risk that UA citizens living abroad can receive the call up during a travel in Ukraine?

More interesting would be when Lissy is mobilized for the UA army, forced to risk his small life and then we will see who will Slava-Ukraini last :eyes

Foxy
02-03-2015, 07:33 PM
edit

Foxy
02-03-2015, 07:33 PM
Were they Scotch Irish? Southerners or Yanks? :cool:

The part of my family remained in the US lives partly in New York, partly in Florida. Southern Yanks? :D

LightHouse89
02-03-2015, 07:35 PM
The part of my family remained in the US lives partly in New York, partly in Florida. Southern Yanks? :D

Are they descended from colonials or immigrants from Ukraine?

Fear Fiain
02-03-2015, 07:36 PM
there are plenty of hoe holes here. some married holes too.

Foxy
02-03-2015, 07:38 PM
More interesting would be when Lissy is mobilized for the UA army, forced to risk his small life and then we will see who will Slava-Ukraini last :eyes

Problem is that I would like to visit Lviv at the end of the month, but yesterday my bf told me "Hey, I could receive the call up from the army and in that case I'll be obligated to remain in Ukraine". Now, as my plan for the next future doesn't include to remain locked in Ukraine (although this may be the wet dream of Lissy) nor to return to Italy without boyfriend, I am asking if there is this risk or if we can go safe on holiday and return in a first world country at the end of the tour.

Foxy
02-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Are they descended from colonials or immigrants from Ukraine?

They were immigrants from Italy. The Ukie is my boyfriend, not me :D

Shkembe Chorba
02-03-2015, 07:49 PM
Problem is that I would like to visit Lviv at the end of the month, but yesterday my bf told me "Hey, I could receive the call up from the army and in that case I'll be obligated to remain in Ukraine". Now, as my plan for the next future doesn't include to remain locked in Ukraine (although this may be the wet dream of Lissy) nor to return to Italy without boyfriend, I am asking if there is this risk or if we can go safe on holiday and return in a first world country at the end of the tour.

You can always find a new boyfriend :eyes I for example can travel to many countries without being mobilized :D

Foxy
02-03-2015, 07:56 PM
You can always find a new boyfriend :eyes I for example can travel to many countries without being mobilized :D

Ahahah!! "I am a poor Italian widow of war locked in Ukraine, some guy help me please (possible tall and strong). I can't read cirillic and I don't speak Ukrainian, so I'll be your slave" =P
I bet in 3 hours I'll find someone.

Ps: when someone asks a serious question, Lissi is always useless. -_-

Shkembe Chorba
02-03-2015, 08:06 PM
Ps: when someone asks a serious question, Lissi is always useless. -_-

He is too busy preparing a post that starts with "Dear Chorba/Deftri", goes by editing our quotes and writes something with so many grammar mistakes that left you with impression that he is on his way of inventing a new language.

Foxy
02-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Hope that he is still safe. Meanwhile we write some Russian soldiers may have bursted into his house.
I have not understood yet from what part of Ukraine he is.

Shkembe Chorba
02-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Hope that he is still safe. Meanwhile we write some Russian soldiers may have bursted into his house.
I have not understood yet from what part of Ukraine he is.

I dont know either. He wont say anyway. I bet that he is on the UA controlled territory :)

ЛыSSый
02-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Problem is that I would like to visit Lviv at the end of the month, but yesterday my bf told me "Hey, I could receive the call up from the army and in that case I'll be obligated to remain in Ukraine". Now, as my plan for the next future doesn't include to remain locked in Ukraine (although this may be the wet dream of Lissy) nor to return to Italy without boyfriend, I am asking if there is this risk or if we can go safe on holiday and return in a first world country at the end of the tour. oh, it so hurt and humiliated to have a scared pussy as boyfriend. and if you wanna save this pussy as your boyfriend after travel into hohlostan, just take with you about 1000 euros, it will enought for deciding all problems in different ways.

also: chorba and detfi, don't stop your dialog, you're so funny there.

Shkembe Chorba
02-04-2015, 06:34 PM
oh, it so hurt and humiliated to have a scared pussy as boyfriend.

Says the guy who is supporting his ideas in an Internet forum to a Bulgarian and a half-Ukrainian girl, while his brothers are dying every single day for that same ideas.

ЛыSSый
02-05-2015, 03:06 AM
Says the guy who is supporting his ideas in an Internet forum to a Bulgarian and a half-Ukrainian girl, while his brothers are dying every single day for that same ideas. don't stop, you're so funny, when barking on me.

Foxy
02-05-2015, 12:36 PM
oh, it so hurt and humiliated to have a scared pussy as boyfriend. and if you wanna save this pussy as your boyfriend after travel into hohlostan, just take with you about 1000 euros, it will enought for deciding all problems in different ways.

also: chorba and detfi, don't stop your dialog, you're so funny there.

But please.... it's not a matter of being scared, but simply that now he lives abroad. I bet you are in first line shooting at Ukrainians, traitor! Take a photo please... otherwise the scared pussy with a open mouth is you.

Foxy
02-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Says the guy who is supporting his ideas in an Internet forum to a Bulgarian and a half-Ukrainian girl, while his brothers are dying every single day for that same ideas.

I am Italian, what half Ukrainian??

Alchemysta
02-05-2015, 12:43 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?u=9450&dateline=1404785945

LightHouse89
02-05-2015, 12:44 PM
I am Italian, what half Ukrainian??

I thought you had slavic ancestry?

ЛыSSый
02-05-2015, 09:02 PM
But please.... it's not a matter of being scared, but simply that now he lives abroad. i bet for bucket of vodka, that your scared pussy at first supported maidan. Why now he so scared to fight for his ideals against putin personal army? Is he so scared pussy for being cyborg?

I bet you are in first line shooting at Ukrainians, traitor! Take a photo please... otherwise the scared pussy with a open mouth is you. Gigig, but what i sayd? It so hurt and humiliated to have a scared pussy as boyfriend, that you trying to degrade anyone else to his pussy level.

Detfri, as minimum you have all chances to bring out of hohlostan your loving pussy in big bag as baggage.

Foxy
02-05-2015, 09:08 PM
i bet for bucket of vodka, that your scared pussy at first supported maidan. Why now he so scared to fight for his ideals against putin personal army? Is he so scared pussy for being cyborg?

Gigig, but what i sayd? It so hurt and humiliated to have a scared pussy as boyfriend, that you trying to degrade anyone else to his pussy level.

Detfri, as minimum you have all chances to bring out of hohlostan your loving pussy in big bag as baggage.

I have Always dreamt an Ukrainian stolker. :eyes

Darth Revan
02-05-2015, 10:35 PM
I have Always dreamt an Ukrainian stolker. :eyes

ЛыSSый seems to be a perfect march for you.
Uncompromising, high T, and cool enough to make all your friends jealous. He's also not a braindead banderista. I think you should upgrade, ditch your current boyfriend, and get with ЛыSSый instead. You can live the genuine Ukrainian life, instead of being surrounded by all those Italians you hate and think are not manly enough :nod:

Abeja
02-05-2015, 10:52 PM
But please.... it's not a matter of being scared, but simply that now he lives abroad. I bet you are in first line shooting at Ukrainians, traitor! Take a photo please... otherwise the scared pussy with a open mouth is you.

"Traitor". Ukraine is an artificial country inhabitated by confused Russians that started calling themeselves "Ukrainians". They are the real "traitors".

Foxy
02-06-2015, 07:26 AM
ЛыSSый seems to be a perfect march for you.
Uncompromising, high T, and cool enough to make all your friends jealous. He's also not a braindead banderista. I think you should upgrade, ditch your current boyfriend, and get with ЛыSSый instead. You can live the genuine Ukrainian life, instead of being surrounded by all those Italians you hate and think are not manly enough :nod:

I feel that he is too much for me, what can I give him in return? :hail:

Basil
02-06-2015, 09:52 AM

Well, living in Italy with a nice Italian chick (I hope you are nice) is certainly better than straining to keep your own entrails in place after a fight somewhere in Donetsk. No need to apologize.

altin
02-06-2015, 10:25 AM

Your modesty.

Foxy
02-10-2015, 06:02 PM
Your modesty.

I don't like people who betryal the fatherland.

Marusya
02-10-2015, 06:08 PM

No, Foxy, YOU are too much for Cyrillic Dude, whose vocabulary consists of three words, one of which is "pussy." I guess his school could only afford a dictionary with just the letter P section. They are still trying to raise enough money to buy the others letters of the English alphabet.

The bottom line: Your awesomeness, Foxy, would destroy Cyrillic Dude. Destroy. Him. :D

Shkembe Chorba
02-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Dont use Cyrillic as a pejorative just because of one confused uni-brow Moskal :(

Darth Revan
02-10-2015, 06:47 PM

That 'fatherland' is younger than most of the people in this board.
Dying and defending a XX Century cake, that is only fit to be partitioned between Russia, Poland, Hungary and maybe Romania.

Marusya
02-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Dont use Cyrillic as a pejorative just because of one confused uni-brow Moskal :(

I'm sorry, Shkembe Chorba. :( You are right. Thank you for calling me out on that one. :)

ЛыSSый
02-11-2015, 09:19 AM
gigig, it's so funny to read these dialogs of butthurted by me clowns.
It will be better for you all if you will heal your torned asses instead unsucsessful tryings to outrage me. Or create the permission group "butthuted by ЛыSSый"

http://s017.radikal.ru/i412/1502/37/2aba5b6d36ad.jpg

Jerban
02-11-2015, 09:22 AM
XD

ЛыSSый
02-11-2015, 02:02 PM
good, say these words in face to your ex-hohlostanian BF.

Foxy
02-11-2015, 06:48 PM
That 'fatherland' is younger than most of the people in this board.
Dying and defending a XX Century cake, that is only fit to be partitioned between Russia, Poland, Hungary and maybe Romania.

The State is younger, the nation exists since century.

Foxy
02-11-2015, 06:49 PM
gigig, it's so funny to read these dialogs of butthurted by me clowns.
It will be better for you all if you will heal your torned asses instead unsucsessful tryings to outrage me. Or create the permission group "butthuted by ЛыSSый"

http://s017.radikal.ru/i412/1502/37/2aba5b6d36ad.jpg

To be outraged you must first have a reputaion. Bye.

Foxy
02-11-2015, 06:53 PM
No, Foxy, YOU are too much for Cyrillic Dude, whose vocabulary consists of three words, one of which is "pussy." I guess his school could only afford a dictionary with just the letter P section. They are still trying to raise enough money to buy the others letters of the English alphabet.

The bottom line: Your awesomeness, Foxy, would destroy Cyrillic Dude. Destroy. Him. :D

Of course I was beeing ironic. You know, I am still Italian :D

About the awesomeness I have learnt from life that idiots destroy themselves alone (eastern Ukraine in large is a good example of this).

If I waste my time answering to him is because sometime I have time to waste.

ЛыSSый
02-11-2015, 06:59 PM
To be outraged you must first have a reputaion. Bye. it was an vibrant expressive italian butthurt.

oh no, why Bye? Tell more to us about your ex-hohlostanian BF, who scared to return in motherland for being called in ukrainian army.
Tell us, how to be a girlfriend of scared pussy?

Darth Revan
02-11-2015, 07:02 PM
The State is younger, the nation exists since century.

'Ukrainians' were created in the XX Century anyway.

ЛыSSый
02-11-2015, 07:14 PM
'Ukrainians' were created in the XX Century anyway. let me add: by commies.

Jehan
02-11-2015, 10:33 PM
So what Ukraine should be? A region of russia? Divide between poland, lithuania and russia?

Foxy
02-12-2015, 06:40 AM
it was an vibrant expressive italian butthurt.

oh no, why Bye? Tell more to us about your ex-hohlostanian BF, who scared to return in motherland for being called in ukrainian army.
Tell us, how to be a girlfriend of scared pussy?

Jesus Christ, I would like instead to ask your mother how is to be the mother of an idiot. Doesn't she feel sorry for humanity?

Sarmatian
02-12-2015, 07:00 AM
So what Ukraine should be? A region of russia? Divide between poland, lithuania and russia?

Modern Lithuania has nothing to do with territories of modern Ukraine. It's should be between Russia, Poland and Hungary/Slovakia.

Sarmatian
02-12-2015, 07:01 AM
Jesus Christ, I would like instead to ask your mother how is to be the mother of an idiot. Doesn't she feel sorry for humanity?

Now you're getting all emotional over this fella :naughty:

Foxy
02-12-2015, 07:04 AM
Now you're getting all emotional over this fella :naughty:

Ooooh, the little Ukrainian boy called the very big Russian to defend her.

Lissy, you are a faggot!

Sarmatian
02-12-2015, 07:15 AM
Ooooh, the little Ukrainian boy called the very big Russian to defend her.

I'm not a God (yet) to be called. Just pointing obvious :P

ЛыSSый
02-12-2015, 08:19 AM
Foxy, c'mon, don't stop, wanna see moar your expressive italian butthurts.

Foxy
02-12-2015, 09:43 AM
I'm not a God (yet) to be called. Just pointing obvious :P

For him you are a semigod. All Russians are semigod for him.
Explain the monkey that not only he is a faggot and a Russian wannabe, but he is also in love with me.

Foxy, c'mon, don't stop, wanna see moar your expressive italian butthurts.

Borna
02-12-2015, 09:46 AM
Ideal situation - East Russia, West to Poland, South Western to Hungary, and Kiev can join EU-NATO anyday.

Sarmatian
02-12-2015, 11:56 AM
For him you are a semigod. All Russians are semigod for him.
Explain the monkey that not only he is a faggot and a Russian wannabe, but he is also in love with me.

Nah, he is just hohol. In fact he is a normal one, rare case these days. Real hohols are happy to be hohols, they aren't any sort of wannabes.

Shkembe Chorba
02-14-2015, 01:11 PM
Funny how both Math and Foxy are leftists, but I could agree with them fully on the UA-RF subject.

Kremlin unites us all :laugh:

Darth Revan
02-14-2015, 02:24 PM
Funny how both Math and Foxy are leftists, but I could agree with them fully on the UA-RF subject.

Kremlin unites us all :laugh:

Like you're that different. Special attention to the second line dear lemming:

http://puu.sh/fTy4T/3234acceb0.jpg

ЛыSSый
02-14-2015, 02:35 PM