PDA

View Full Version : Diverse Latvian videos

Inese
05-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Hellooo together!! Here i want to show you some videos of Latvia and from Latvian people who are funny, stupid, interesting or a little useless ----- just for fun and without much sense! :D

Ok i begin with a dance show of the student dance group in my home town Kuldiga last summer. I think the girls and boys can dance super well!! :nod: You know , before we moved to Germany i was a member of the same group in a lower age class for a short time but i could not dance like that and left after some month, i had not very much interest. But i went to school with some of the group

yxmbbzVVj20

You think my English is not good?? Here is a answer of a Latvian i agree total with:

_vHe86AYvVQ

Latvian truck drivers have special genes and the double amount of balls! lol!! :D

9xqLK8LHikU

Little movie about the blonde people day in Riga

6fwVG9-14dQ

A friend who i know lives in Liepāja and makes cool videos. Here a video of her with two friends dancing at the coast with much fun

L1tsB3bfggc

She makes also horror movies for amateurs......^^

FvLMHWZksOs

And a movie of the same people about Jesus Christ ----- but please dont watch it if you have no humor or if you are a christian

WUT3VaGZlbc

Latvian ice hockey fans are so crazy that they come in US American news :P

GiPR-QZSHEo

But every country has some stupid people and Latvia too. Here a example of a drunk idiot:

wN8kWlH3G3E

1000000 reasons to visit Latvia

cePyUNmyiQE

Ok i will add more in the future if i have time

Peerkons
01-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Tas pēdējais video gan tās so so...