PDA

View Full Version : What's the difference between Anglo-Saxon and Tronder?

Awesomedy
01-08-2015, 10:54 AM
If both of them are Nordocromagnid, what's the difference?

Thrax
01-08-2015, 11:07 AM
From what I've read Tronders are more cromagnid than Anglo Saxons, but overall I would classify both as Nordocromagnid.

Markovic
01-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Anglo Saxons are mixed with Keltic Nordids.

thedocoz123
01-08-2015, 11:37 AM
Anglo Saxon type blends more towards Nordid than the Faelid, while tronder blends more towards CM, from what I've heared.

Dombra
01-08-2015, 12:10 PM
The CM component is different in each phenotype. Faelid in Trönder, Brunn in Anglo-Saxon

Awesomedy
01-08-2015, 12:14 PM
The CM component is different in each phenotype. Faelid in Trönder, Brunn in Anglo-Saxon
I thought it was the other way around; Faelid in Anglo-Saxon and Brunn in Trönder.

Dombra
01-08-2015, 12:37 PM
I thought it was the other way around; Faelid in Anglo-Saxon and Brunn in Trönder.

Trönder arose in Scandinavia where Faelid is the dominant CM, while Anglo-Saxon is from Britain where Brunn is. The two CM types are found both regions but that is what happened

Search for images and you will see that Trönder is a transitional between Nordid and Faelid

just
01-08-2015, 02:14 PM
Anglo Saxon type blends more towards Nordid than the Faelid, while tronder blends more towards CM, from what I've heared.

This. :thumb001:

Awesomedy
01-19-2015, 02:48 PM
Indeed, Anglo-Saxon is Pred. Nordid with Faelid tendencies and Tronder is Pred. Brunn with Nordid tendencies.

CUNextWednesday
01-19-2015, 04:41 PM
I always thought Trřnder was Corded/Battle-Axe type + Brunn and/or Borreby and Anglo-Saxon being Hallstatt Nordid + Brunn and/or Borreby. Didn't know there was a Faelid component. Maybe I'm confusing Anglo-Saxon with something else.

Is Kelto-Saxon pred. Keltic Nordid with Faelid tendencies?

Awesomedy
01-19-2015, 07:22 PM
I always thought Trřnder was Corded/Battle-Axe type + Brunn and/or Borreby and Anglo-Saxon being Hallstatt Nordid + Brunn and/or Borreby. Didn't know there was a Faelid component. Maybe I'm confusing Anglo-Saxon with something else.

Is Kelto-Saxon pred. Keltic Nordid with Faelid tendencies?
Kelto-Saxon=Keltic-Nordid+Anglo-Saxon

CUNextWednesday
01-20-2015, 12:23 AM
Kelto-Saxon=Keltic-Nordid+Anglo-Saxon

So in total, Kelto-Saxon = Keltic-Nordid + Hallstatt Nordid + Faelid?

Is there a name for a Corded Nordid + Faelid mix?

Septentrion
08-01-2017, 08:22 PM
If both of them are Nordocromagnid, what's the difference?

Yes, indeed the Anglo-Saxon and Troender phenotypes are quite similar and could be at times confusing. Nevertheless, there are differences not be ignored. They are also Nordid subtypes, with the Anglo-Saxon having more of the Hallstatt
Nordid component than the Troender.

Norb
12-23-2017, 05:59 PM
bump

Columella
12-23-2017, 06:04 PM
It’s Coon Troe Terminology.

He divided Northern Euros in 4 classes
From thick features, curly Rufous:Bruenn
To thin featured, straight hair, blonde: Osterdhal
Troender and A/S occupied median position:
Bruenn>Troender>ASaxon>Osterdhal. Coon disn’t Use the Dalic-Phalian types.