PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan Taliban Organized Times Square Bomb Attempt

poiuytrewq0987
05-09-2010, 03:18 PM
There is “conclusive evidence” that Pakistani Taliban have organized the car bomb attempt in Times Square in New York last week, according to US Attorney General.

"We've now developed evidence that shows that the Pakistani Taliban was behind the attack. We know that they helped facilitate it. We know that they probably helped finance it. And that he was working at their direction," Attorney General Holder said on ABC Sunday.

http://novinite.com/view_news.php?id=116011
Now Obama has a good excuse to send in US troops instead of just drones into sovereign Pakistani land?

Austin
05-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Just gives em more reasons to dictate, rightfully, to Pakistan that the U.S. can do whatever it feels like as long as Pakistan continues to do jack shit and pretends it is doing something. Pakistan behind the scenes is not as hostile to the drone strikes as it is publicly, Pakistan govt. gets billions from U.S.

Pakistan won't do anything about its sovereignty being raped, if it does it knows U.S. aid stops and that U.S. will side with India on Kashmir and that would belittle Pakistan to even more insignificance on the global stage. Through the threat of the U.S. taking up with India against it and aid money Pakistan's hands are tied.

julie
05-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Obama is a joke...lol!How he ever became President i'll never understand

The Lawspeaker
05-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Obama is a joke...lol!How he ever became President i'll never understand
I do. Wallstreet.

Bloodeagle
05-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Just gives em more reasons to dictate, rightfully, to Pakistan that the U.S. can do whatever it feels like as long as Pakistan continues to do jack shit and pretends it is doing something. Pakistan behind the scenes is not as hostile to the drone strikes as it is publicly, Pakistan govt. gets billions from U.S.

Pakistan won't do anything about its sovereignty being raped, if it does it knows U.S. aid stops and that U.S. will side with India on Kashmir and that would belittle Pakistan to even more insignificance on the global stage. Through the threat of the U.S. taking up with India against it and aid money Pakistan's hands are tied.

It seems that we will chase the Taliban to the ends of the Earth. From one country to the next the drones will fly as the American war enterprise expands and expands.
When will this madness stop?
When America is completely bankrupt and fucked!

Óttar
05-09-2010, 08:40 PM
The Pakistani intelligence, ISI, are a bunch of dickheads. How can we expect the Pakis to stop terror, when the Pakis themselves including their government proper already make up a terrorist state?

You know how there was a terror plot in London a few years back, and they said Pakistani intelligence helped intercept the plot? Yeah, that's because there's no reason to believe that the Pakis weren't behind it in the first place.

Austin
05-09-2010, 08:53 PM
It seems that we will chase the Taliban to the ends of the Earth. From one country to the next the drones will fly as the American war enterprise expands and expands.
When will this madness stop?
When America is completely bankrupt and fucked!

Meh war over resources is nothing new and I don't have the moral and or liberal progressive guilt trips that I'm 'supposed' to have over it. England and India/China. Germany and its conquests previously. Russia as the USSR. China in Tibet. Spain in the New World. France/England/Dutch/Germans/Swedes and their colonies in Africa. All acceptable in my mind. Human rights don't exist they are a creation used to manipulate the West's enemies in Darfur and the East. The ICC is a joke and is an international rape tool for dominant powers against other powers. The UN is a criminal organization meant to undermine sovereignty and meant to allow liberalism's zombie sucker hordes a warm cozy feeling under the covers at night that they 'care' about the world and are doing something within the UN.

I would send a letter of apology to every European citizen who's nation is a member of the ICC if I was the president of Darfur and apologize that their governments take their tax money and spend it on attacking random despots who went against their political/economic interests and or violated their pathetic sense of cheap 5-cent human rights morality bullshit that is pushed in Western media.

The ICC was allocated 100million for 2010 I believe out of European tax money, what a waste. Darfur's leader is right when he says the ICC conviction is a worthless piece of paper, a 100million piece of paper that is (:

Bloodeagle
05-09-2010, 09:13 PM
Meh war over resources is nothing new and I don't have the moral and or liberal progressive guilt trips that I'm 'supposed' to have over it. England and India/China. Germany and its conquests previously. Russia as the USSR. China in Tibet. Spain in the New World. France/England/Dutch/Germans/Swedes and their colonies in Africa. All acceptable in my mind. Human rights don't exist they are a creation used to manipulate the West's enemies in Darfur and the East. The ICC is a joke and is an international rape tool for dominant powers against other powers. The UN is a criminal organization meant to undermine sovereignty and meant to allow liberalism's zombie sucker hordes a warm cozy feeling under the covers at night that they 'care' about the world and are doing something within the UN.

I would send a letter of apology to every European citizen who's nation is a member of the ICC if I was the president of Darfur and apologize that their governments take their tax money and spend it on attacking random despots who went against their political/economic interests and or violated their pathetic sense of cheap 5-cent human rights morality bullshit that is pushed in Western media.

The ICC was allocated 100million for 2010 I believe out of European tax money, what a waste. Darfur's leader is right when he says the ICC conviction is a worthless piece of paper, a 100million piece of paper that is (:

I must disagree. Humans do have rights! Our nation was founded on these rights. The media just capitalizes on our governments agenda. War in the name of peace, propaganda! This diplomacy will in the end lead to Mutual Assured Destruction if we are not first torn to bits from within.:mad:

Austin
05-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Yeah but human rights are debatable no matter what. Ask the native Americans that were slaughtered if our country was founded on human rights.

Bloodeagle
05-09-2010, 09:39 PM
I do believe, "75%", that the Western powers have evolved past the era of colonization.

The last of the Native Americans to be settled were given corporation status instead of reservation status and now pay dividends to their shareholders.

Óttar
05-10-2010, 01:50 AM
I do believe, "75%", that the Western powers have evolved past the era of colonization.

Colonialism still exists it just changed its shape. The third world is still exploited economically, but by the IMF and other groups.

I think the whole concept of African debt is ridiculous.

Austin
05-10-2010, 02:14 AM
I don't think it is. The West can't be expected to pour money down an endless well which is what Africa is. People who say China is going to do it....China is in there for the resources they don't care about the welfare of Africa...when the resources they are harvesting dry up they will leave Africa to rot, the Chinese aren't concerned with human rights and or the common African persons ailments.

Not that they should be. Every time an African country supposedly becomes established the first thing they do is squander any reserves of the country then have internal insurrections then hurry right back to the international soup line.

I don't have any guilt for Africa's plight. If I recall I never stepped foot in Africa as an oppressor/thief nor did most modern Westerners, why should my governments tax money go to that continent? We have tens of millions of poor people in the U.S. that could use it.

Bloodeagle
05-10-2010, 03:27 AM
Colonialism still exists it just changed its shape. The third world is still exploited economically, but by the IMF and other groups.

I think the whole concept of African debt is ridiculous.

I meant the strict definition of colonization.
On your train of thought, we are all colonized by the IMF and other groups.

Smaland
05-10-2010, 03:32 AM
I do. Wallstreet.

I'm sure it's quite easy to steal elections through electronic voting machines. All that is necessary is to program them correctly, and no one except an IT professional could say with certainty that this had been done.