PDA

View Full Version : Classify italian actor

Alchemysta
01-10-2015, 04:28 AM
Primo Reggiani

http://static.fanpage.it/tvfanpage/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/primo-reggiani-stefano-rengoni-638x425.jpg

http://static.guide.supereva.it/guide/ris_roma_delitti_imperfetti/primo-reggiani/primoreggiani0.jpg

http://pad.mymovies.it/cinemanews/2011/71127/cover1300.jpg

http://files.zapster.it/zapster-media/multimedia/1600/1539/big/17.jpg

http://cdn.starlettime.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Primo-Reggiani.jpg

Ulla
01-10-2015, 11:56 AM
Some kind of Med.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-loZQt7pupBY/T1y9PP1Fc5I/AAAAAAAAVyM/fngsdAF-7AU/s1600/primo+reggiani+02.jpg

http://static.guide.supereva.it/guide/ris_roma_delitti_imperfetti/primo-reggiani/big_primoreggiani5.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PePvRW4J9W0/T1y9VhpSu4I/AAAAAAAAVyc/Oa_WD_XldHw/s1600/primo+reggiani+03.jpg

Tiberio
01-10-2015, 11:58 AM
Gracile Med.

Hadouken
01-10-2015, 11:58 AM
Gracile Med + reduced CM

special
01-10-2015, 12:03 PM
Med. He's half Tuscan half Apulian

Thrax
01-10-2015, 12:04 PM
Gracile Med.

Ulla
01-10-2015, 12:06 PM
His parents

His father, Aldo Reggiani (Tuscan)

http://images2.corriereobjects.it/Primo_Piano/Spettacoli/gallery/2013/09/Reggiani/addio/img_addio/01-00258529000029h.jpg?v=20130927173341

http://images2.corriereobjects.it/Primo_Piano/Spettacoli/gallery/2013/09/Reggiani/addio/img_addio/01-00258529000005h.jpg?v=20130927173340

His mother, Caterina Costantini (Apulian)

http://www.labottegadegliattori.it/images/big/Caterina-Costantini-1%20400x400.jpg

http://www.cometaradio.it/home/images/stories/easygallery/resized/42/1211730639_caterina%20costantini%201.JPG

interes
01-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Gracile Med.

this

barkoo
09-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Gracile Med, look a bit like me, my nose is more straight i guess.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 06:23 AM
Gracile Med+Berid admix.

From where he got Berid admix (which is more common for Spain or France) I dont know.

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 06:29 AM
False Paternity Event. Indid, cannot pass for European.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 06:32 AM
False Paternity Event. Indid, cannot pass for European.

He does't have and Indid features/traits.

Not on his cheeks, nose... nothing.

Except he has some darker skin-tone but that's nothing having in mind other traits, if he would have Indid admix, Indid features would be visible FOR SURE on his other traits on face.

barkoo
09-27-2016, 06:32 AM
Gracile Med+Berid admix.

From where he got Berid admix (which is more common for Spain or France) I dont know.

No, Berid is essentially found in Spain and South Italy, not France.

http://b2.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p516166/Berid.jpg

Robocop
09-27-2016, 06:34 AM
No, Berid is essentially found in Spain and South Italy, not France.

http://b2.ifrm.com/67/29/0/p516166/Berid.jpg

I ment south France, I saw many times some south French with Berid admix.

barkoo
09-27-2016, 06:43 AM
I ment south France, I saw many times some south French with Berid admix.

That's right, but because they're catalan or from some Spanish Ancestries mainly.
Would you say this South French guy is Berid Admix too ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOA07a47v2o

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 06:49 AM
He does't have and Indid features/traits.

Not on his cheeks, nose... nothing.

Except he has some darker skin-tone but that's nothing having in mind other traits, if he would have Indid admix, Indid features would be visible FOR SURE on his other traits on face.

LOL @ this delusional mixed-race Croatian's denialism. Those puffy everted South Asian lips, those bug eyes, those bushy Etnik eyebrows, that smooth temporal region, all indeed came from a dosage of South Asian admixture. You are also a non-White foreign face in Europe who will never be fully accepted by his peers.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 06:55 AM
That's right, but because they're catalan or from some Spanish Ancestries mainly.
Would you say this South French guy is Berid Admix too ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOA07a47v2o

Hm, yeah... slight Berid admix, but nowhere near this guy from OP, but yeah, also Berid admix, that is what I was talkin about.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 06:58 AM
LOL @ this delusional mixed-race Croatian's denialism. Those puffy everted South Asian lips, those bug eyes, those bushy Etnik eyebrows, that smooth temporal region, all indeed came from a dosage of South Asian admixture. You are also a non-White foreign face in Europe who will never be fully accepted by his peers.

"Non white" foreign face in Europe? haha, you are crazy man... totally crazy, I was reading some of your stuff on this forum but I never wanted to reply you on anything because you're mad/crazy.

Sometimes I was wondering are you joking or are you serious, but you are serious, means: MAD/CRAZY.

So you just keep on going, no one here intelligent will ever consider you relevant, you are a fucking joke here, a fucking joke, with all your theories and bullshit, you are somethin equal to David Icke in "science" (PSUEDO-SCIENCE), a fucking JOKE, lunatic :), and I mean this, it was time that someone tell you this on this forum, I bet manyyy of users think the same about you, and if you think that avatar of yours makes you any "wiser or cool", THINK AGAIN, you are just crazy, a crazy man :).

A fucking "David Icke" of this forum.

Greets

barkoo
09-27-2016, 07:02 AM
Hm, yeah... slight Berid admix, but nowhere near this guy from OP, but yeah, also Berid admix, that is what I was talkin about.

You'd say i'm as Berid as OP guy or more ? (difference between admix and Dinaricized Berid i'd say).

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:04 AM
You'd say i'm as Berid as OP guy or more ? (difference between admix and Dinaricized Berid i'd say).

You are less Berid than him.

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 07:09 AM
Non white foreign face in Europe? haha, you are crazy man... totally crazy, I was reading some of your stuff on this forum but I never wanted to reply you on anything because you're mad/crazy.

Sometimes I was wondering are you joking or are you serious, but you are serious, means: MAD/CRAZY.

So you just keep on going, no one here intelligent will ever consider you relevant, you are a fucking joke here, a fucking joke, with all your theories and bullshit, you are somethin equal to David Icke in "science" (PSUEDO-SCIENCE), a fucking JOKE, lunatic :), and I mean this, it was time that someone tell you this on this forum, I bet manyyy of users think the same about you, and if you think that avatar of yours makes any "wiser or cool", THINK AGAIN, you are just crazy, a crazy man :).

A fucking "David Icke" of this forum.

Greets

Keep telling yourself that, Robocop. Your honor as a European man is broken. You are not European. Your family's honor is broken and their status degraded. You are never going to be accepted as a member of the community ever again.

barkoo
09-27-2016, 07:09 AM
You are less Berid than him.

Actually Admix is more relevant for you if you claim he's more Berid ?

barkoo
09-27-2016, 07:10 AM
Keep telling yourself that, Robocop. Your honor as a European man is broken. You are not European. Your family's honor is broken and their status degraded. You are never going to be accepted as a member of the community ever again.

You're such a drag, why don't you just the fuck up forever ?

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:14 AM

Haha hey RETARDO, If "I am non-white", then 60-70% of Europeans "are non-white".

I am broken? When lunatics like you broke me "that will be the day", you know when? NEVER.

As I've told to you, you are lunatic of this forum, and it was about time that someone tell you this, I didn't wanted to write you anything until you took "me in your mouth", but now you know, in front of this entire forum: YOU ARE A FUCKING LUNATIC and every single of your post on this forum is AN EVIDENCE to that.

He won't, because cases like him are for mental institution, who knows, maybe he writes from one.

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 07:14 AM

I was actually taking pity on you for being foolish enough to even converse with this Social Democrat, Robocop. Anyone who thinks this Italian actor is Berid, is a moron. Anyone who then takes seriously this actor's alleged Beridness, and allows a discussion on it, is a fool.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:16 AM
I was actually taking pity on you for being foolish enough to even converse with this Social Democrat, Robocop. Anyone who thinks this Italian actor is Berid, is a moron. Anyone who then takes seriously this actor's alleged Beridness, and allows a discussion on it, is a fool.

Hahaha, take your pills retardo.

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 07:20 AM
Hhaha hey RETARDO, If "I am non-white", then 60-70% of Europeans "are non-white".

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. The old European race is largely gone. Most of them immigrated to America, leaving behind a race of dull-faced, feeble minded, skeletally dimunitive, curly brown hair wimpy beta male mischlings, who we call "European" today. Everybody knows Europeans look nothing like the old pictures from the 1800s and early 1900s anymore. That brutal vitality is missing, replaced by low-grade formless dysgenic slop, of which Robocop is an exemplary representative.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:22 AM
Unfortunately, that seems to be the case. The old European race is largely gone. Most of them immigrated to America, leaving behind a race of dull-faced, feeble minded, skeletally dimunitive, curly brown hair wimpy beta male mischlings, who we call "European" today. Everybody knows Europeans look nothing like the old pictures from the 1800s and early 1900s anymore. That brutal vitality is missing, replaced by low-grade dysgenic slop, of which Robocop is an exemplary representative.

Hahahahaahahahahahahah :D

Keep it up lunatic, keep it up :) Here is somethin which is on your level of "science":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaiRuQZ_aZo

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:26 AM

By the way LUNATIC, there is nothin non-euro in my DNA, and not in my appearence considering phenotypes, but what about you? Where are you from retardo? Are you truly from South Africa? Maybe your granny was FUCKED from some negro in the ass ha?

Maybe you have some of that NEGRO blood in you, you fucking south african MONGREL lunatic.

barkoo
09-27-2016, 07:33 AM
By the way LUNATIC, there is nothin non-euro in my DNA, and not in my appearence considering phenotypes, but what about you? Where are you from retardo? Are you truly from South Africa? Maybe your granny was FUCKED from some negro in the ass ha?

Maybe you have some of that NEGRO blood in you, you fucking south african MONGREL lunatic.

Btw you look Atlanto-Med Dinaricized, really not European looking !

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 07:33 AM

Wrong. You look like some kind of Jewish Mestizo.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:34 AM
Btw you look Atlanto-Med Dinaricized, really not European looking !

Totally "non-european" looking :D

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:36 AM
Wrong. You look like some kind of Jewish Mestizo.

Even though I admire Jews, I'm not Jewish unfortunately for my economic income.

Jewish Mestizo? Good one, keep it up lunatic :)

barkoo
09-27-2016, 07:37 AM
Totally "non-european" looking :D

Yeah, hahaha this guy's crazy.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:39 AM
Wrong.

What's wrong? Was your family part of Apartheid?

I am asking because it was usual back then in Apartheid system that in various cases there were some marriages between families, I truly cannot explain your retardation (and you have one, slight, but you have one) with any other reason for what you are, or maybe you're just born like that, but I was always wondering why this forum allows lunatics like you to keep on writing, a mystery.

P.S. Trust me on this, I know your IQ is low or near average at best, but trust me... you have slight retardation, I came to that conclusion about you from your posts long time ago.

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 07:41 AM
Even though I admire Jews,

There's one trait you inherited from your Gypsy mother.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:45 AM
Yeah, hahaha this guy's crazy.

For sure he is man, I wouldn't joke about that.

I noticed that long time ago about him on this forum but didn't wanted to say anything, he is either born with slight retardation or he is just plain and simple; crazy..., I cannot believe ppl like this are on this forum, how many pills he needs to take to even start the computer I am wondering.

Just look at all of his posts till this day, you will know for sure he has either slight retardation or he is crazy, plain and simple.

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 07:48 AM
Just look at all of his posts till this day, you will know for sure he has either slight retardation or he is crazy, plain and simple.

I encourage you to believe this, if it will improve your mental well-being.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:48 AM
There's one trait you inherited from your Gypsy mother.

"Oh sure", now you remembered gypsies, who is next RETARDO? Marsians? hahahahah :) oh man... I pitty you, I see that you have some serious mental problems, noticed that long time ago, you are not for debate, your for treatment.

barkoo
09-27-2016, 07:49 AM
For sure he is man, I wouldn't joke about that.

I noticed that long time ago about him on this forum but didn't wanted to say anything, he is either born with slight retardation or he is just plain and simple; crazy..., I cannot believe ppl like this are on this forum, how many pills he needs to take to even start the computer I am wondering.

He could be just trolling too, but this is very draggy since it's always the same shit.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:53 AM
He could be just trolling too, but this is very draggy since it's always the same shit.

I wouldn't bet that he is trolling, because that would mean he is trolling on every single of his thoudand posts, which is... not likely, even if that would be the case, then still he is crazy because who would do that for such long period? lol

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 07:55 AM

Stating things over and over again is a good way to trick yourself in to believing them. However, it's not necessary to state them publicly. It's better to do it privately. Go get some paper and a pencil, and write this down until your hands are sore. The sorer, the better. By the time you're finished, you might actually believe it.

barkoo
09-27-2016, 07:56 AM
I would bet that he is trolling, because that would mean he is trolling on every single of his thoudand posts, which is... not likely, even if that would be the case, then still he is crazy because who would do that for such long period? lol

Maybe your right, i've been here for about 5 months, really can't tell.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 07:57 AM
Stating things over and over again is a good way to trick yourself in to believing them. However, it's not necessary to state them publicly. It's better to do it privately. Go get some paper and a pencil, and write this down until your hands are sore. The sorer, the better. By the time you're finished, you might actually believe it.

Oh man... "You are such Buddha" in combination "with Kant & Hegel"... man... "you are so wise"... hahahaha, isn't that what you want to present all this time with your bullshit retard posts?

LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU IDIOT; you are not wise in any scenario what so ever, you are fucking CRAZY :)

♥ Lily ♥
09-27-2016, 07:58 AM
Handsome dark gracile med.

barkoo
09-27-2016, 08:00 AM
Handsome dark gracile med.

Thank you !

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 08:05 AM
Oh man... "You are such Buddha" in combination "with Kant & Hegel"... man... "you are so wise"... hahahaha, isn't that what you want to present all this time with your bullshit retard posts?

LET ME ENLIGHTEN YOU IDIOT; you are not wise in any scenario what so ever, you are fucking CRAZY :)

It doesn't take a wise man to know this: you are not European and your family Honor is broken. You have no Honor, Robocop. It is natural for you to get mad at a man who has Honor.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 08:29 AM
It doesn't take a wise man to know this: you are not European and your family Honor is broken. You have no Honor, Robocop. It is natural for you to get mad at a man who has Honor.

1. My family is european, LUNATIC.

2. You have honor? You don't know what honor is you fucking retard scum :).

3. I have honor, more than you know, and I have tolerated your retard scum "wise-ass" on this forum for long time.

You are a fucking lunatic considering; Archaeology, Anthropology, History, Genetics... YOU NAME IT, a fucking lunatic, and honor has nothin to do with is, you need HELP, that is the only honor which someone can give you here, you pathetic worm.

You mask yourself for a year now as someone relevant here, "a serious man" hahahahahah, Jesus Christ... you are A WORM, and retard one for that matter, and someone finally has to put you where you belong...

I repeat: where you BELONG, which is: the trash of this forum.

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 08:37 AM
1. My family is european, LUNATIC.

2. You have honor? You don't know what honor is you fucking retard scum :).

3. I have honor, more than you know, and I have tolerated your retard scum "wise-ass" on this forum for long time.

You are fucking lunatic considering; Archaeology, Anthropology, History, Genetics... YOU NAME IT, a fucking lunatic, and honor has nothin to do with is, you need HELP, that is the only honor which someone can give you here, you pathetic worm.

You mask yourself for a year now as someone relevant here, "a serious man" hahahahahah, Jesus Christ... you are A WORM, and retard one for that matter, and someone finally has to put you where you belong...

I repeat: where you BELONG, which is: the trash of this forum.

I am afraid you are wrong, sir.. I'm not a lunatic, you're just extremely angry. There's a reason for your anger: what I say is true.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 08:40 AM
I am afraid you are wrong, sir.. I'm not a lunatic, you're just extremely angry. There's a reason for your anger: what I say is true.

I am totally calm, totally, but everyone knows here that rage against idiots (or in your case ppl with mental disorder) is somethin USUAL when it comes about me.

And you "SIR" are a L-U-N-A-T-I-C :D, and I bet in everythin you want that majority of this forum thinks the same about you, same EXACT thing. :)

P.S. I don't even care if they ban me because I've said this to you, let them ban me haha, ME!? :D, and let them keep a freakin lunatic like you.

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 08:54 AM
I totally calm, totally, but everyone knows here that rage against idiots (or in your case ppl with mental disorder) is somethin USUAL when it comes about me.

And you "SIR" are a L-U-N-A-T-I-C :D, and I bet in everythin you want that majority of this forum thinks the same about you, same EXACT thing. :)

P.S. I don't even care if they ban me because I've said this to you, let them ban me haha, ME!? :D, and let them keep a freakin lunatic like you.

Who said anything about a ban? Now we all know why you're so hell bent on painting me as the lunatic. You're going off the deep end. Enjoy the fall.

Robocop
09-27-2016, 08:58 AM

Oh you think this is harsh from me? This world is harsh, EVOLUTION IS HARSH, and I have no time or nerves for lunatics like you.

Did negroes beated you or somethin in South Africa? Do you ever go out from your house? Do you have some mental problems you never told us here? lol

YES?

It is your god damn problem, no one should tolerate you or your bullshit on this forum on daily basis, wherever you come, on every thread, every post of yours is SHIT, shit..., no matter what is the subject of which science, Archeology, Anthropology or genetics of a fucking Nuclear physics, you are a LOONEY in every one of them, now...crawl back to your pills or whatever holds you normal to even write.

Who said anything about a ban? Now we all know why you're so hell bent on painting me as the lunatic. You're going off the deep end. Enjoy the fall.

No no, forget this thread, forget everythin here, I already told to you, I never replied to you (almost never) here on this forum because I always considered you as loonie, always..., the thing is, now I took the time to tell you what I think (and I guess a lot of others here) about you, this is nothin personal, just my view of you, that you have some mental disorder, that's it.

Grab the Gauge
09-27-2016, 09:06 AM
Oh you think this is harsh from me? This world is harsh, EVOLUTION IS HARSH, and I have no time or nerves for lunatics like you.

Did negroes beated you or somethin in South Africa? Do you ever go out from your house? Do you have some mental problems you never told us here? lol

YES?

It is your god damn problem, no one should tolerate you or your bullshit on this forum on daily basis, wherever you come, on every thread, every post of yours is SHIT, shit..., no matter what is the subject of which science, Archeology, Anthropology or genetics of a fucking Nuclear physics, you are a LOONEY in every one of them, now...crawl back to your pills or whatever holds you normal to even write.

No no, forget this thread, forget everythin here, I already told to you, I never replied to you (almost never) here on this forum because I always considered you as loonie, always..., the thing is, now I took the time to tell you what I think (and I guess a lot of others here) about you, this is nothin personal, just my view of you, that you have some mental disorder, that's it.

Your future:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0m67tvx_C4

Desperado
09-27-2016, 09:06 AM
Gracile Med + Australoid

Antimage
09-27-2016, 09:07 AM
Gracile Med+Berid admix.

:picard2:

Enflamme
03-05-2017, 06:24 AM

Enflamme
03-05-2017, 06:25 AM
Fake-Gracile Med + Australoid

This.

Renekton
11-28-2020, 04:07 PM
A mix of Gracile Med with Berid