PDA

View Full Version : How does the hair grow on your feet?

TommyT
01-11-2015, 04:53 AM
1.On top of your feet in the center and each of your toes.

2.On top of your feet in center but not the toes.

3. On top of toes only.

4. Summat else.

Mazik
01-11-2015, 04:58 AM
3) On top of toes only.

Shepherd
01-11-2015, 05:03 AM
i don't seem to have any

armenianbodyhair
01-11-2015, 05:16 AM
I don't have any. One time I found a solitary blonde hair on my foot in the middle.

SkyBurn
01-11-2015, 05:17 AM
Only a few on the top of my big toe. Since it's summer, people are mostly wearing thongs (the footwear, not the G string), so it's actually something I've noticed - most guys have hair over their feet. Kind of like a hobbit :P

TommyT
01-11-2015, 05:27 AM
Only a few on the top of my big toe. Since it's summer, people are mostly wearing thongs (the footwear, not the G string), so it's actually something I've noticed - most guys have hair over their feet. Kind of like a hobbit :P

That's me lol. At least it keeps them warmer in the winter. I wonder if what the anthropological differences are in this regard.

SkyBurn
01-11-2015, 05:29 AM
That's me lol. At least it keeps them warmer in the winter. I wonder if what the anthropological differences are in this regard.

I guess the grass in the Shire gets quite cold?

TommyT
01-11-2015, 05:32 AM
I guess the grass in the Shire gets quite cold?

Is that Lincolnshire? Because I don't live there.

SkyBurn
01-11-2015, 05:34 AM
Is that Lincolnshire? Because I don't live there.

It was a Lord of the Rings joke :P

Linebacker
01-11-2015, 05:36 AM
Top of the feet only.That's a 2.

TommyT
01-11-2015, 05:39 AM
It was a Lord of the Rings joke :P

Sorry lol. Sounds like a cool nick for Lincolnshire though!

de Burgh II
01-11-2015, 05:39 AM
Unless your a hobbit. lol

TommyT
01-11-2015, 05:40 AM
I don't have any. One time I found a solitary blonde hair on my foot in the middle.

I really wonder what the correlation is with taxonomy and this... if any. At least my feet keep warmer than yours.

armenianbodyhair
01-11-2015, 05:44 AM
I really wonder what the correlation is with taxonomy and this... if any. At least my feet keep warmer than yours.

I'm not sure, but I have very little body hair for a caucasian female, and when I do have it it's normally blonde, which is odd because I have extremely thick brown/black hair on my head.

I would think that southern and western europeans are more hairy than other europeans but I don't even think there is a strong correlation there. I agree this should be studied more in depth.

TommyT
01-11-2015, 05:49 AM
I'm not sure, but I have very little body hair for a caucasian female, and when I do have it it's normally blonde, which is odd because I have extremely thick brown/black hair on my head.

I would think that southern and western europeans are more hairy than other europeans but I don't even think there is a strong correlation there. I agree this should be studied more in depth.

I should've made it a poll. I also get blonde facial hairs which is odd since I am not a blonde otherwise. I suppose our recessive hair genes display somehow at times. Btw Southern yes, but I think the hair spectrum goes heavier as it pulls east.

armenianbodyhair
01-11-2015, 05:52 AM
I should've made it a poll. I also get blonde facial hairs which is odd since I am not a blonde otherwise. I suppose our recessive hair genes display somehow at times. Btw Southern yes, but I think the hair spectrum goes heavier as it pulls east.

Maybe, my mom is hairless, but my dad is extremely hairy.

TommyT
01-11-2015, 05:58 AM
Vote on poll.

TommyT
01-11-2015, 07:11 AM
Don't be ashamed of your Narnia feet people, please vote.

Mark
01-11-2015, 07:50 AM
My feet (tops) have 'some' hair but not too much. It's pretty normal for a Caucasian man. I have gotten compliments on my feet before so I guess it can't be too bad lol.