PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Central Europe

Agrippa
01-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Following an invitation from a prominent forum member, I'm finally here and say a friendly hello to everybody of this board!

I'm looking forward for interesting discussions and a good time here, either with those I already know from other fora in past and present times, as well as those I will get to know on this board.

Revenant
01-17-2009, 04:33 PM
G'day Agrippa. Good to see you here. :thumb001:

Sally
01-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Hello and welcome, Agrippa! :)

Vargtand
01-17-2009, 04:41 PM
Welcome :)

Loki
01-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Welcome Agrippa! :)

It's good to have the anthro guru with us -- no doubt your contributions here will be much appreciated.

Enjoy! :thumb001:

Hors
01-17-2009, 05:15 PM
Hallo.

Long time no see. :)

Aemma
01-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Welcome Agrippa. Please make yourself at home, poke around and have fun here.

Cheers!...Aemma

Atlas
01-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Welcome agrippa, you've joined the good place.

Vulpix
01-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Excellent to see you here :clap: :joy! Hi and welcome :thumb001:!!

Beorn
01-17-2009, 07:15 PM
Welcome, Agrippa! Glad to see you here. :thumb001:

Brynhild
01-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Was Hael!

Absinthe
01-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Yeay, it's like the good ole' times! :)

Loyalist
01-17-2009, 10:09 PM
Welcome Agrippa! :notworth:

Psychonaut
01-17-2009, 10:55 PM
The taxonomy master arrives...Welcome!

:worship:

Nurzat
07-07-2012, 06:52 PM

what happened to Agrippa?

Insuperable
07-07-2012, 06:56 PM

what happened to Agrippa?

He realized that old physical anthropology is bullshit

safinator
07-07-2012, 07:01 PM
No

Mordid
07-07-2012, 07:31 PM
R.I.P Agrippa

Mordid
07-07-2012, 07:39 PM
fuck, i miss agrippa so much that it hurts me

safinator
07-07-2012, 07:41 PM
fuck, i miss agrippa so much that it hurts me
He's probably fighting Plutocrats and Oligarchs by now.

xajapa
07-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Welcome!

Virtuous
12-29-2012, 11:40 PM
Welcome!

Methusalem
04-26-2013, 06:24 PM

He's probably fighting Plutocrats and Oligarchs by now.

LOL exactly. :pound:

Kastrioti1443
11-22-2013, 12:48 AM
For real, Where is Aggripa?

Anglojew
11-22-2013, 12:49 AM
Welcome

cally
11-22-2013, 12:50 AM
:welcome:

Kastrioti1443
11-22-2013, 12:56 AM
:picard1:

Caismeachd
11-22-2013, 01:01 AM
From what I know I don't think he's allowed to post on sites like this anymore. He got in trouble with the German govt for posting on nationalist sites. I don't know the extent of the trouble though.

Lábaru
11-22-2013, 01:16 AM
From what I know I don't think he's allowed to post on sites like this anymore. He got in trouble with the German govt for posting on nationalist sites. I don't know the extent of the trouble though.

He was Austrian, right? I joined this forum following Agrippa and his comments on Skadi. A great loss, he was very moderate in his views.

Smeagol
11-22-2013, 01:22 AM
Hi.

Caismeachd
11-22-2013, 01:34 AM
He was Austrian, right? I joined this forum following Agrippa and his comments on Skadi. A great loss, he was very moderate in his views.

Can't remember. I thought he was German. I used to correspond with him a long time ago. Maybe 2006. On a different forum (not skadi). He really was the classification expert though and would even classify people's temperament based on their phenotype and tertiary traits via influence from Ernst Kretchsmer and the psycholgist Kiersey. He really had it down to an extremely hyperfocusd and clinical level and probably inspired a lot of these forums to have classifications in the first place.

Kastrioti1443
11-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Aggripa was indeed a great loss. Still we do not have enough info of what happened to him.

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Can't remember. I thought he was German. I used to correspond with him a long time ago. Maybe 2006. On a different forum (not skadi). He really was the classification expert though and would even classify people's temperament based on their phenotype and tertiary traits via influence from Ernst Kretchsmer and the psycholgist Kiersey. He really had it down to an extremely hyperfocusd and clinical level and probably inspired a lot of these forums to have classifications in the first place.

He is Austrian and I doubt that he has problem with the German government. He might be just dead.

Kastrioti1443
11-23-2013, 10:06 PM
He is Austrian and I doubt that he has problem with the German government. He might be just dead.

Dead?

Lábaru
11-23-2013, 10:08 PM

No.

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:11 PM
Dead?

Well I don't have a better explanation. I doubt that the German government has anything to do with his disappearance, if he is really an Austrian living in Austria as he always claimed. He used to post in his early internet years(around 2003 to 2004) on an Austrian forum. See here:

http://www.politik-forum.at/agrippa-t876.html

After that he joined all the anglophone raceboards. The last forums he visited were TA and Thiazi(a German nationalistic board). Actually Agrippa is the reason why I am even joined TA in the first place.

Smeagol
11-23-2013, 10:13 PM
After that he joined all the anglophone raceboards. The last forums he visited were TA and Thiazi(a German nationalistic board). Actually Agrippa is the reason why I am even joined TA in the first place.

I remember he used to post on this Anthropology forum. His last visit was apparently October 2012. http://dodona.proboards.com/user/144

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:15 PM
I remember he used to post on this Anthropology forum. His last visit was apparently October 2012. http://dodona.proboards.com/user/144

Strange since dodona is a dead site for a long time.

Smeagol
11-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Strange since dodona is a dead site for a long time.

Yes, I don't think anyone's posted there for like 5 years.

Melina
11-23-2013, 10:23 PM
To bad I never met him.

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:23 PM
Yes, I don't think anyone's posted there for like 5 years.

Anyway his best posts and most epic discussions with other members were on the German forum called Thiazi.net (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiazi.net). His posts on here are shit in comparison. Unfortunately the German government busted this website.

Smeagol
11-23-2013, 10:25 PM
Anyway his best posts and most epic discussions with other members were on the German forum called Thiazi.net (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiazi.net). His posts on here are shit in comparison. Unfortunately the German government busted this website.

Maybe he got in trouble for posting there?

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:26 PM
Maybe he got in trouble for posting there?

Not if he is an Austrian living in Austria. Law system is different. Also his views were rather borderline. I think he just left because of personal issues.

Smeagol
11-23-2013, 10:27 PM
Not if he is an Austrian living in Austria. Law system is different. Also his views were rather borderline.

Yes, I know he was not really a Nazi or anything.

Smeagol
11-23-2013, 10:28 PM
. I think he just left because of personal issues.

Perhaps.

Kastrioti1443
11-23-2013, 10:30 PM

Why, he was against them or what?

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:32 PM
Yes, I know he was not really a Nazi or anything.

He shared some obvious and clear views with them. Especially regarding eugenics and social darwinism. He tried to cover it up with some superficial moral drivel but with a clear aim towards human progression through gene modification, sterilization, racial/social selection etc. etc.
What many Nutzis bothered is that Agrippa valued secretly an Iranid sand nigger higher than a 'pure blooded' German Alpignid. :laugh:

Proctor
11-23-2013, 10:36 PM
Man I've read many of his posts, he was one cool mofo, sad he hasn't been on.

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:37 PM
Why, he was against them or what?

Nope. He was a Nazi. On Thiazi there were a few guys trolling the shit out of Agrippa regarding racial anthropology. Especially a Serbian selfproclaimed Dinarid Uebermensch and a Mtebid fella from Dagestan had some epic discussions in the Anthropology section with Agrippa. Regarding racial physiognomy(race soul/personality types of certain race types), somatypes discussion etc. A completely different level than here for example.

Smeagol
11-23-2013, 10:37 PM
He shared some obvious and clear views with them. Especially regarding eugenics and social darwinism. He tried to cover it up with some superficial moral drivel but with a clear aim towards human progression through gene modification, sterilization, racial/social selection etc. etc.
What many Nutzis bothered is that Agrippa valued secretly an Iranid sand nigger higher than a 'pure blooded' German Alpignid. :laugh:

Yes, I know, but still, he was no real Nazi, and he wrote many times that you could find very progressive types outside of Europe, that were more progressive than many European Races (Alpignid, East Baltid, Lappid, etc..)

Kastrioti1443
11-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Nope. He was a Nazi. On Thiazi there were a few guys trolling the shit out of Agrippa regarding racial anthropology. Especially a Serbian selfproclaimed Dinarid Uebermensch and a Mtebid fella from Dagestan had some epic discussions in the Anthropology section with Agrippa. Regarding racial physiognomy(race soul/personality types of certain race types), somatypes discussion etc. A completely different level than here for example.

Lol can you say in a few words what happened?

Proctor
11-23-2013, 10:41 PM

And none of these discussions are documented/up anymore?

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:42 PM
Yes, I know, but still, he was no real Nazi, and he wrote many times that you could find very progressive types outside of Europe, that were more progressive than many European Races (Alpignid, East Baltid, Lappid, etc..)

Yeah. He was supportive of progressive collectivism which means that all progressive phenotype, genotype, cultural and social traits should be supported by any means. And yes he said that I am above the European average regarding progressivty. Still he would prefer - as he pointed several times out - an Alpignid German instead of an Iranid Pashtun based on political, socio-cultural and ancestral reasons. That's what he claimed but his real thoughts were obvious indeed.

Smeagol
11-23-2013, 10:45 PM
Yeah. He was supportive of progressive collectivism which means that all progressive phenotype, genotype, cultural and social traits should be supported by any means. And yes he said that I am above the European average regarding progressivty. Still he would prefer - as he pointed several times out - an Alpignid German instead of an Iranid Pashtun based on political, socio-cultural and ancestral reasons. That's what he claimed but his real thoughts were obvious indeed.

Anyway, his posts were very interesting, and he was an excellent classifier, but I haven't seen him on here since I joined.
I also remember he said once that he would consider a half-Turk German, because he had a German parent, and was progressive.

Lábaru
11-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Well. Stop talking about Agrippa, he is not here to confirm or deny nothing, we will respect his thread until he decide to return.

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Lol can you say in a few words what happened?

They buttfucked him. It was all in german and since german has one billion times more vocabulary than primitive english, you can imagine how vividful those discussions were.
Well both Taurid guys were very pissed off because Agrippa constantly buttlicked and praised the Nordic race(Nordid/Faelid). In short the Serbian Dinarid described in detail with using physiognomists like Ernst Kretschmer or Carl Huter and his own lifelong experience the Nordid race as hypersensitive, sterile, faggy, lifeless, android like, gracile weak homorace of asslickers and office sitter and the Faelid race as a bunch of mentally limited meat balls. The Dagestani guy used to post similar things but most of the time he used to post ambigious looking Chechens or Austrians and Agrippa confused them several times either Austrians/Southeastern Euros or as Northcaucasians.

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:52 PM
Anyway, his posts were very interesting, and he was an excellent classifier, but I haven't seen him on here since I joined.
I also remember he said once that he would consider a half-Turk German, because he had a German parent, and was progressive.

Not really. Maybe if the Half Turk would fit into his racial/cultural agenda.

Smeagol
11-23-2013, 10:54 PM
Not really. Maybe if the Half Turk would fit into his racial/cultural agenda.

He was describing just one individual.

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 10:54 PM
And none of these discussions are documented/up anymore?

Unfortunatley not. There was a lot of interesting stuff. You can ask Equilibrium and the kurdish member Demhat. They used to post on that website. Act

Caismeachd
11-23-2013, 11:17 PM

He posted on a German nationalist forum and the govt raided the most prominent members. He was one of them. That's why he's disappeared completely.

Caismeachd
11-23-2013, 11:20 PM
He posted on a German nationalist forum and the govt raided the most prominent members. He was one of them. That's why he's disappeared completely.

Also, if anyone remembers Human biodiversity forum (not "forumbiodiversity" which came about in aftermath). It was also shut down by the German govt.

Methusalem
11-23-2013, 11:21 PM

As i pointed out earlier thats just speculations. I was myself a member of thst board and agrippa was austrian living in austria. German gov. Has no buisness with his postings.

Caismeachd
11-23-2013, 11:25 PM
Ok, then why did he suddenly disappear when they raided the members in that case?

Caismeachd
11-23-2013, 11:26 PM
You may know better than me since I couldn't even remember if he was German or Austrian yet corresponded with him frequently.

Graham
11-23-2013, 11:28 PM
Also, if anyone remembers Human biodiversity forum (not "forumbiodiversity" which came about in aftermath). It was also shut down by the German govt.

Nah, HBF was fucked up by Gareth. When the forum was merged with the Chinese one. Hacked I think.

There is still a thread up about it from 2009.
http://www.chinahistoryforum.com/index.php?/topic/30448-the-hacking-crisis-and-issues/page-5

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:05 AM

For those of you who might not know, "Swordmaker" is the same individual as Gareth/Greyhawk, the former administrator of the Human Biodiversity Forum, which existed for a number of years and had several thousands of active members.

I was a poster there. Last November, Gareth took down his forum without explanation or warning. He did not respond to any attempts to contact him. He was not heard from again until he used the remains of HBF to host the hacked impersonation of your forum.

I do not claim to know what actually happened or who was responsible, but I will say that I do not consider Gareth/Greyhawk/Swordmaker to be a trustworthy person, or one who can be taken at face value.

Caismeachd
11-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Nah, HBF was fucked up by Gareth. When the forum was merged with the Chinese one. Hacked I think.

There is still a thread up about it from 2009.
http://www.chinahistoryforum.com/index.php?/topic/30448-the-hacking-crisis-and-issues/page-5

Nae Graham. Actually. If you remember. I was the admin on HBF and I killed it because Gareth was fucking it up and making bad choices. The Chinese thing came way afterwards when it had already died.

Graham
11-23-2013, 11:35 PM
Well it wouldn't surprise me. As being based in Germany.

It wasn't that racist though. Have seen worse on this forum.

Caismeachd
11-23-2013, 11:40 PM
Yeah, it was based in Germany. Gareth made some bad leadership choices and I decided to kill the forum since I was second in command. That's why we now have anthroscape and 'forumbiodiversity' instead of just 'humanbiodiversityforum'

anthroscape did it's own thing. forumbiodiversity was a copy of hbf but didn't have contributions by people like agrippa etc.

I had to kill HBF because gareth was a fucktard about certain things.

Caismeachd
11-23-2013, 11:50 PM
I reported HBF to the german govt. Any nationalist posts were taken as very serious. There was an overwhelming amount on there so the German govt shut it down. HBF has it's fill even though it wasn't a strictly nationalist place. That's what closed it down.

Just posting a swastika or even talking about nazi ww2 will fuck you up in Germany.

Gareth was pretty glaikit anyways. If he had let me had full control of the forum it would still be around and probably more popular than this forum or any other. I just had to kill it as a principle because Gareth was a myopic idiot.

Graham
11-23-2013, 11:55 PM
Yeah It was a big place. I can remember even Ayepods forum between Forum biodiversity being big. And then Loki starting a thread/advertising asking for members to come to his forum.

Wonder if some of the former members look over these places.

Caismeachd
11-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Honestly the forum I admined, Human biodiversity forum, was much better than anything we have now. That was the peak really I think. We had contributions by very insightful people like agrippa. Everything else is a bit braindead in comparison now.

Caismeachd
11-24-2013, 12:02 AM
I used to correspond with agrippa a lot so maybe I will try to spread his knowledge. I want to get more into his kretschmer understanding. It was a big thing back in HBF days. It's dead now and nobody knows it anymore now just 4-5 years later.

Graham
11-24-2013, 12:06 AM
Ah yes this forum, I remember now. Back in 2009.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2965&d=1255790121

Caismeachd
11-24-2013, 12:07 AM
Do you remember schizothymes and cyclothymes?

Kastrioti1443
11-24-2013, 12:09 AM
I used to correspond with agrippa a lot so maybe I will try to spread his knowledge. I want to get more into his kretschmer understanding. It was a big thing back in HBF days. It's dead now and nobody knows it anymore now just 4-5 years later.

It would be a big thing indeed. You have no idea at all how to contact him?

Graham
Do you remember schizothymes and cyclothymes?

No, only faces if I seen them..

You are a veteran of these forums. :P Trog she went back further. I miss her here. lol

Caismeachd
Agrippa was cool because he would do classifications perfectly but would also have insight of human temperament as well from what he has read from people like Ernst Kretschmer. That stuff seems to be totally unknown on this forum.

Ushtari
11-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Robert how can you be so sure the German government tracked him down? and if its true, what consequences would it then have had on Agrippa? Can you really get arrested in germany for expressing your views? isnt it free speach in germany?

noricum
11-25-2013, 08:24 PM

I dare to say that I've read every single of Agrippas post on Thiazi and not a single one could have caused serious problems for him on court. But if I remember correctly, he supported Thiazi fiancially and that might have broken his back as the Forum was obviously NS and by his donating he had supported a NS oganisation.

@ Ushtari
It's very unlikely he actually got arrested but a suspended sentece could prevent him from posting. He also might not want to risk his career more than he did already...and so on. There are many reasons and we can only guess.

Mans not hot
11-25-2013, 08:40 PM
welcome

Ushtari
11-25-2013, 08:49 PM
I dare to say that I've read every single of Agrippas post on Thiazi and not a single one could have caused serious problems for him on court. But if I remember correctly, he supported Thiazi fiancially and that might have broken his back as the Forum was obviously NS and by his donating he had supported a NS oganisation.

@ Ushtari
It's very unlikely he actually got arrested but a suspended sentece could prevent him from posting. He also might not want to risk his career more than he did already...and so on. There are many reasons and we can only guess.
But if assuming he got into legal trouble for posting i dont understand how the government would keep constant track of him. He could just write from a public computer with a new account. I mean, i highly doubt the government have such indepth watch over its citizens.

noricum
11-25-2013, 08:59 PM
i highly doubt the government have such indepth watch over its citizens.

In Germany/Austria Internet watches you.

I know the Police in both countries have not all but most of the Thiazi Posts and one or two guys are enough to control "Nazi Forums"- as it's not a hard or complex thing to do.

BTW what's the problem with "Gareth" from HBF? Under a differend nickname he used to be a member here as well until lately and seems to be a nice guy.

Graham
11-26-2013, 05:33 AM
BTW what's the problem with "Gareth" from HBF? Under a differend nickname he used to be a member here as well until lately and seems to be a nice guy.

What? Kept that quiet. lol

Zmey Gorynych
11-26-2013, 06:20 AM
Agrippa is a well read individual and regardless of his views he was a great member ... he certainly left a mark in this anthro-internet world

A great loss, he was very moderate in his views.
Actually he has radical views it's just the way he expressed them that was moderate.

On a different forum (not skadi). He really was the classification expert though and would even classify people's temperament based on their phenotype and tertiary traits via influence from Ernst Kretchsmer and the psycholgist Kiersey. He really had it down to an extremely hyperfocusd and clinical level and probably inspired a lot of these forums to have classifications in the first place.
He did that on this forum too and as you said he was spot-on most of the time. The entire internet anthropology movement is the result of his activity, he may be the one person responsible for the 'rebirth' and 'modernization' of interwar anthropology.

He always favoured progressive types but I don't think you can doubt his truthfulness when he said he'd take a alpinoid over an aethiopid simply because he was a man who looked beyond physical appearance.

Loki
11-26-2013, 07:05 AM
Robert how can you be so sure the German government tracked him down? and if its true, what consequences would it then have had on Agrippa? Can you really get arrested in germany for expressing your views? isnt it free speach in germany?

This is not true. Agrippa didn't even live in Germany. It's just unfounded rumours.

Agrippa disappeared a long time before Thiazi went offline.

Loki
11-26-2013, 07:07 AM
The entire internet anthropology movement is the result of his activity, he may be the one person responsible for the 'rebirth' and 'modernization' of interwar anthropology.

I wouldn't go that far.

Loki
11-26-2013, 07:24 AM
Honestly the forum I admined, Human biodiversity forum, was much better than anything we have now. That was the peak really I think. We had contributions by very insightful people like agrippa. Everything else is a bit braindead in comparison now.

Apricity > HBF, by a long shot. It's not even comparable.

Agrippa also has over 5,000 posts on Apricity. Apricity was Agrippa's favourite forum.

Zmey Gorynych
11-26-2013, 07:37 AM
I wouldn't go that far.
OK, maybe he wasn't the only one who worked on this but he came up with his own system and most of these internet clasifiers are his pupils.

Loki
11-26-2013, 08:51 AM
OK, maybe he wasn't the only one who worked on this but he came up with his own system and most of these internet clasifiers are his pupils.

That's true, yes.

Caismeachd
11-26-2013, 04:50 PM

Agrippa also has over 5,000 posts on Apricity. Apricity was Agrippa's favourite forum.

Meant besides this place. Agrippas postings brought up an entirely different level though because you could also focus on the psychological/psychiatric aspect of phenotype classifications and they were actually still used as a valid medical science.

Graham
11-26-2013, 05:32 PM

It was before Apricity though, so hard to compare. Did you post there? Can't remember.

Personally I prefer this place. Because I can keep my Scottish stuff in its own Section.

Loki
11-26-2013, 05:54 PM
It was before Apricity though, so hard to compare. Did you post there? Can't remember.

I had an account, but didn't really post there.