PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Mayor Of Rotterdam Tells Intolorant Muslims To "F&#k Off"

Anglojew
01-13-2015, 11:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsOBjkCyCj8&feature=player_embedded

Methmatician
01-13-2015, 11:41 AM
He actually said 'fuck off' on television or is that a loose translation?

Excel
01-13-2015, 01:49 PM
Why doesn't this immigrant himself Fcuk off back to Morocco, he wasn't even born in Holland. I mean what gives him the right to be rude to others.

Dandelion
01-13-2015, 01:50 PM

A very loose translation. In Dutch our word for it isn't so profane as its English counterpart. We say 'ophoepelen'.

Leto
01-13-2015, 01:54 PM
Why doesn't this immigrant himself Fcuk off back to Morocco, he wasn't even born in Holland. I mean what gives him the right to be rude to others.
At least he passes as European.:)

Dandelion
01-13-2015, 02:13 PM
He didn't say 'ophoepelen', but 'oprotten'. Both words are less profane than 'fuck off' and can even be used by politicians. 'Oplazeren' would be a bit more profane and unfit for a mayor.

Dandelion
01-13-2015, 02:17 PM
At least he passes as European.:)

He looks like a stereotypical Dutch 'bourgeois' lol, even in behaviour. Boring and stiff, though eloquent. :)

Leto
01-13-2015, 02:18 PM
He looks like a stereotypical Dutch 'bourgeois' lol, even in behaviour. Boring and stiff, though eloquent. :)
It's quite amazing that a Moroccan passes as Dutch.

Dandelion
01-13-2015, 02:23 PM

Behaviour also makes up a great deal in how a person looks like, I believe.

Leto
01-13-2015, 02:32 PM
I agree.

B01AB20
01-13-2015, 02:48 PM
If the guy wasn't moroccan he would be called nazi and racist by all filthy leftists in Netherlands and surroundings.

But he hasn't been called nazi yet has he?

Well, maybe by the moors.

Excel
01-13-2015, 03:51 PM
If the guy wasn't moroccan he would be called nazi and racist by all filthy leftists in Netherlands and surroundings.

But he hasn't been called nazi yet has he?

Well, maybe by the moors.

Good point, its pathetic how a opportunist immigrant can get away with saying things that a native Dutch cannot.

Dandelion
01-13-2015, 04:00 PM
I don't know. The Netherlands are not that PC as you'd think. People often think that because it's the first country in the world to have legalised gay marriage, legalised prostitution and the tolerance toward consumption of soft drugs within measure. They then automatically assume it to be a nation of leftist hippies. I think the Netherlands are less that than all of their neighbours, to be honest.

For instance, a while ago Rob Oudkerk (Jew btw :p) coined the word 'kutmarokkanen' (literally 'cunt Moroccans' , a politician can use profanity it appears) as a word to describe the criminal immigrant youth of that ethnicity. He did have to apologise for using that word though, but people picked it up and started using it to describe criminal Moroccans specifically thanks to that debacle. Sociologically certain thugs only exist among certain ethnicities, crime is very cultural.
While Rob Oudkerk had to apologise, it didn't constitute the end of his political career. He did have to resign for a drugs scandal years later, though.

Willem
01-13-2015, 04:03 PM

First part he said ''pack your bags and leave'', second part ''if you dont like it, rot away''.

That's more or less the direct translation.

Willem
01-13-2015, 04:07 PM

He can't pass for Dutch.

And even his accent sounds artificial and to the trained local Dutch ear you can pick up that he is a second generation immigrant.

Leto
01-13-2015, 04:13 PM
He can't pass for Dutch.

And even his accent sounds artificial and to the trained local Dutch ear you can pick up that he is a second generation immigrant.
I can't say anything about his accent, because I don't understand spoken Dutch (written Dutch is much more understandable thanks to my interest in Germanic languages), but appearance-wise I'd accept him as "white"
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/66/Aboutaleb_Dutch_politician_kabinet_Balkenende_IV.j pg

Dandelion
01-13-2015, 04:13 PM
First part he said ''pack your bags and leave'', second part ''if you dont like it, rot away''.

That's more or less the direct translation.

I'd translate 'oprotten' as 'get lost'.

Willem
01-13-2015, 04:14 PM
I can't say anything about his accent, because I don't understand spoken Dutch (written Dutch is much more understandable thanks to my interest in Germanic languages), but appearance-wise I'd accept him as "white"

Yeah, he's whiter than the average Moroccan and within European phenotype spectrum, but he absolutely can't pass for Dutch.

Leto
01-13-2015, 04:16 PM
Yeah, he's whiter than the average Moroccan and within European phenotype spectrum, but he absolutely can't pass for Dutch.
Okay, you should know better.

Dandelion
01-13-2015, 04:16 PM
He can't pass for Dutch.

I'm no Dutchman, but my native language is Dutch. He certainly doesn't speak in a Maghreb accent in my opinion. Artificial. Isn't General Dutch ambiguous in its phonology to begin with? For instance, we have no rules in how we should pronounce the R.

Leto
01-13-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm no Dutchman, but my native language is Dutch. He certainly doesn't speak in a Maghreb accent in my opinion. Artificial. Isn't General Dutch ambiguous in its phonology to begin with? For instance, we have no rules in how we should pronounce the R.
Ironically, you are ethnically more Dutch than Aboutaleb who is the mayor of a Dutch city.

Yuffayur
01-13-2015, 04:21 PM

Who cares ? he respects Dutch laws, I totally agree with him, muslimoid should be sent to a concentration camps or to Darfur.

Willem
01-13-2015, 04:21 PM

It's hard to describe, but when you live in the urban areas of the Netherlands you frequently encounter highly educated 'allochtonen'. Most of the time I can still distinguish them by sound from local Dutch who only speak Dutch at home. I can still tell with Aboutaleb as well, even though he is very close to a regular Dutch person's accent.

Leto
01-13-2015, 04:24 PM
It's hard to describe, but when you live in the urban areas of the Netherlands you frequently encounter highly educated 'allochtonen'. Most of the time I can still distinguish them by sound from local Dutch who only speak Dutch at home. I can still tell with Aboutaleb as well, even though he is very close to a regular Dutch person's accent.
I can't believe a native-born and, especially, educated person speaks with a foreign accent. Chinese and Indian people born in the US speak American English just as white Americans do. Only blacks have an accent, but that's because they are ignorant and don't want to sound "white".

LightHouse89
01-13-2015, 04:25 PM

:rolleyes:

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
01-13-2015, 04:25 PM
I agree with him.

Dandelion
01-13-2015, 04:26 PM
:rolleyes:

If you would exaggerate in your hand gestures, people would take you for a woggy Catholic instead of a WASP. Just an example.

LightHouse89
01-13-2015, 04:26 PM
I agree with him.

Thats racist :thumb001:

LightHouse89
01-13-2015, 04:27 PM
If you would exaggerate in your hand gestures, people would take you for a woggy Catholic. Just an example.

I aint a catholic :p

:

01-13-2015, 04:27 PM
Thats racist :thumb001:

So?

LightHouse89
01-13-2015, 04:28 PM
So?

You should be more considerate and politically correct :thumb001:

01-13-2015, 04:29 PM
You should be more considerate and politically correct :thumb001:

Why?

Leto
01-13-2015, 04:31 PM
Why?
I thought you were a liberal who supports cultural and racial diversity in the US and elsewhere.

LightHouse89
Why?

You dont sound like a proper Brit/Loyalist if you arent.

I thought you were a liberal who supports cultural and racial diversity in the US and elsewhere.

I am.

Willem
01-13-2015, 04:32 PM
I can't believe a native-born and, especially, educated person speaks with a foreign accent. Chinese and Indian people born in the US speak American English just as white Americans do. Only blacks have an accent, but that's because they are ignorant and don't want to sound "white".

Maybe I just have an exceptional ear for picking up nuances, especially in my local language. :D But honestly, I really can. Perhaps it's because many migrant descendants here still speak foreign languages at home which influences accent, while in America they probably don't do that as much.

Dandelion
01-13-2015, 04:33 PM
Loyalists in the US still exist in other words?

Leto Atreides setting up the diversion for the British Imperial Fleet to reach American shores:
http://southpark.cc.com/clips/155546/americas-oldest-enemy