PDA

View Full Version : Нов раздел за Български членове

poiuytrewq0987
05-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Въвеждане себе си? :)

Аз ще начало, Аз съм Николай. Аз съм Български от Македония.

Arne
05-10-2010, 09:13 PM
What´s going on here ?

Guapo
05-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Ja sam Vuk ot Ниш.

Lithium
05-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Ти говориш ли български изобщо? :o

Osweo
05-10-2010, 09:41 PM
Поздравляю вас на нова раздел!

Аз есм Освик от Манчестър.

Еад е путка от прокятия земя циганите.

poiuytrewq0987
05-10-2010, 09:46 PM

Благодаря за въвеждането

Еад е путка от прокятия земя циганите.Agreed. http://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gif

Kanasyuvigi
05-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Void, no offense, but you speak Bulgarian like a foreigner ;)
От мненията дотук, Вук от Ниш май е с най-добър български :D

poiuytrewq0987
05-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Void, no offense, but you speak Bulgarian like a foreigner ;)

няма взети. :p

Lithium
05-10-2010, 11:29 PM
интересно... :d

Guapo
05-11-2010, 03:51 AM

pZo0t4g7F08

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Stop using online translators, Nickolay;)
Either uncover your true ethnicity or just get out from that section and stop trying to look Bulgarian in that cheap way!

Eldritch
05-11-2010, 01:16 PM
What´s going on here ?

Ако трябва да ви помоля никога няма да знаеш ;)

Google translate rules :D

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Someone is playing the game "Be of a certain ethnicity";)
Please, someone to change the title of the thread because it has no sense and means something like: "New Section for Bulgarian Placards". Maybe Void meant "New Section for Bulgarian Members", however Google translate doesn't think so;)

Void, even if your Bulgarian is poor, you'd understood that the following sentence doesn't make sense completely.

P.S. That's what I call insolence. The normal action of a person who doesn't have any skills in certain language is to ask someone else for translation. Void, I've caught you few times to use online translators, you refused, explaining that your Bulgarian is not good and continued to do the same. Not to mention your complete lack of cultural and historical knowledge, it's clear that your only connections with Bulgaria are from the international news sites. Have been watching your show silently for months, but my patience is over. Better uncover yourself.

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 01:33 PM
Tabiti, you clearly have an agenda against me. Whatever it is I don't give a fuck, if you don't like me, I don't give a shit. Just because my Bulgarian isn't good doesn't mean I am not Bulgarian.

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Tabiti, you clearly have an agenda against me. Whatever it is I don't give a fuck, if you don't like me, I don't give a shit. Just because my Bulgarian isn't good doesn't mean I am not Bulgarian.
Isn't good? You don't know Bulgarian at all (you seem even not to know the difference between the noun Bulgarian and the adjective Bulgarian). A real Bulgarian in your situation would explain that in the beginning and would not behave as The Super Bulgarian Patriot. At the beginning you didn't even mention you're not living in Bulgaria.
If you're going to behave like a clown, do it, however don't speak anything about my nation. Show some respect or try to learn something if you have even a small % of Bulgarian blood.

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Isn't good? You don't know Bulgarian at all. A real Bulgarian in your situation would explain that in the beginning and would not behave as The Super Bulgarian Patriot.

Oh man, you really got me there! I don't know how to spell some words so I look them up in the dictionary and it happens I mistranslated. But that totally means I don't know a word of Bulgarian, right.

At the beginning you didn't even mention you're not living in Bulgaria.Oh noes, I didn't tell where I live in the first place! Because everyone totally give their address out every time they sign up on a forum.

If you're going to behave like a clown, do it, however don't speak anything about my nation. Show some respect or try to learn something if you have even a small % of Bulgarian blood.:icon_yawn: I don't have to show some respect to one who disrespects who I am.

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 01:45 PM
It's not the grammar, your whole sentences don't make sense at all. Like "I'm Bulgarian" is not "Аз съм български", but "Аз съм българин". It's something quite elementary to be mistaken. It shows even lack of knowledge in Slavic languages at all.

Osweo
05-11-2010, 01:45 PM
Someone is playing the game "Be of a certain ethnicity";)
Please, someone to change the title of the thread because it has no sense and means something like: "New Section for Bulgarian Placards". Maybe Void meant "New Section for Bulgarian Members", however Google translate doesn't think so;)

Hoho!!! I thought as much! 'Plakaty' indeed! I thought 'What the hell, Bulgars use the adopted French word for 'poster' to say 'posts on a forum'?! :p

Not Bulgarian eh? :D Void could have Bulgarian parents, sure, but in that case he'd at least be able to show a bit of colloquial spoken български, has he given no sign of this? I once taught a Ukrainian boy in England, helping him pass his Russian language exam; his Russian was strangely childish, and written in a weird arbitrary way, such as you might get from an illiterate who had only just learnt the азбука. Is Void's Bulgarian not like this?

Oh, and by the way, his unveiled hatred of Armenians... Not typical in Bulgaria, is it, Tabiti? He called them 'dirty', and that Nairi girl said that was typical Turkish phrasing... He wrote 'Turkey is a great nation' in Turkish too, which is not TOO hard for someone with a mere passing acquaintance with the TUrks (I myself can rattle off a few Ataturk quotes), but even so... :sherlock: Ooh, what amystery!! :clap:

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 01:50 PM
It's not the grammar, your whole sentences don't make sense at all. Like "I'm Bulgarian" is not "Аз съм български", but "Аз съм българин". It's something quite elementary to be mistaken.

Oh noes, I don't give a shit about my Bulgarian grammar. I don't know how to write perfect Bulgarian grammar, I don't really care. I was going to make an effort but now I have this bad taste in my mouth.

Oh, and by the way, his unveiled hatred of Armenians... Not typical in Bulgaria, is it, Tabiti? He called them 'dirty', and that Nairi girl said that was typical Turkish phrasing... He wrote 'Turkey is a great nation' in Turkish too, which is not TOO hard for someone with a mere passing acquaintance with the TUrks (I myself can rattle off a few Ataturk quotes), but even so... :sherlock: Ooh, what amystery!! :clap:

I was hoping others would notice the sarcasm I had going on at the moment. But obviously no one did, I'm not going to write anything remotely emotional. I'll be just a boring robot incapable of independent thought.

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 01:52 PM
No we don't hate Armenians, neither love the Yugoslavian idea. He mentioned he's Macedon Bulgarian, which makes his "pro-Serbian" thoughts even more weird. I'm not going even to comment any pro-turkish claims!
Bulgarian parents...Possible, but with behavior like this he should be adopted as a child.
But at the end, if it turns out Void is a Bulgarian turk, I won't be surprised.

I was hoping others would notice the sarcasm I had going on at the moment. But obviously no one did, I'm not going to write anything remotely emotional. I'll be just a boring robot incapable of independent thought.
Stop being pathetic and defend yourself with serious evidences of your true personality. If you can.

Kanasyuvigi
05-11-2010, 02:05 PM
Void, really, haven't your parents taught you to speak Bulgarian. I don't wanna be so suspicious, but I've never seen such non-senses before. My English is also bad, but after all it's not my maternal language. What's your real heritage?

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 02:11 PM
No we don't hate Armenians

I dislike the Armenians because I don't believe they are European. Who cares if they are Christian. they have not for a single year been a part of contemporary Europe. I believe I am allowed own opinion as you are allowed yours.

neither love the Yugoslavian ideaOh darn, I can't like ideas that isn't popular among others. Nope I have to like what other Bulgarians (i.e. you) like.

He mentioned he's Macedon Bulgarian, which makes his "pro-Serbian" thoughts even more weird.Right, because the Serbs totally invented Yugoslavia (the Croats and Slovenes were actually the driving force behind the first pan-Slavic state in the Balkans). :rolleyes2:

Bulgarian parents...Possible, but with behavior like this he should be adopted as a child.Oh noes.

But at the end, if it turns out Void is a Bulgarian turk, I won't be surprised.Oh I'm trembling.

Stop being pathetic and defend yourself with serious evidences of your true personality. If you can. Sure, I will. But ask yourself this first, why would anyone ever want to pretend to be Bulgarian? I mean I can see people want to be Germans and join the Sieg Hieling club than become a part of the club that has lost every single major conflict ever since its independence from the Ottomans excluding the First Balkan War.

Aramis
05-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Don't play any more games with us Mustafa!

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Void, really, haven't your parents taught you to speak Bulgarian. I don't wanna be so suspicious, but I've never seen such non-senses before. My English is also bad, but after all it's not my maternal language. What's your real heritage?

They speak Macedonian, they even stopped speaking the language as soon they moved to the US. Now they only speak English. Wealth over culture. Don't blame me for the action of my parents.

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Don't play any more games with us Mustafa!

Go fuck yourself.

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 02:23 PM
There is no such language as Macedonian and even if they were Russians or Serbians your language skills would be much better. I don't believe you that your parents are such self-haters and don't even speak their native language between themselves. Famous story, but mostly fictional. Even if that was true, you'd ask some of us to translate for you.

But ask yourself this first, why would anyone ever want to pretend to be Bulgarian?
Wondering the same, however I've seen too much on forums and nothing can really surprise me.

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 02:29 PM
There is no such language as Macedonian and even if they were Russians or Serbians your language skills would be much better. I don't believe you that your parents are such self-haters and don't even speak their native language between themselves. Famous story, but mostly fictional. Even if that was true, you'd ask some of us to translate for you.

However you want to name that language. FYROMian, Macedonian or whatever, they spoke it.

No, it's more like after having lived in the states for many years, they stopped giving a shit about Balkan politics.

Osweo
05-11-2010, 02:31 PM
I actually pretend to be Bulgarian on Skype... :p

To confuse the CIA, naturally. ;)

Christ, and did he get the gender of 'razdel' wrong?!? I thought it looked weird!

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 02:32 PM
What is the common between politics, language and culture?

And why are you so devoted in your argues with other members in historical topics after you have no clues in that matter?

Yes, "раздел" is masculine. However, there are no genders in turkish;)

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 02:38 PM
What is the common between politics, language and culture?

You're funny. Please do tell me what is FYROM doing today? Putting up statues of Alexander, yes? My parents just stopped caring altogether and were more than happy to assimilate into American society.

And why are you so devoted in your argues with other members in historical topics after you have no clues in that matter?Oh yes, you are much more enlightened than I am. All bow to Tabiti! :rolleyes:
http://pic.pbsrc.com/spacer.gifhttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/Frank4YAHWEH/th_KneelSuckersSmileys.gif

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 02:46 PM
You behave like a kid. There is no point to argue with you because it turns out I should behave in the same way so you to understand my point. Pretend to be whatever you wish I don't give a fuck. Others are not blind.

Kanasyuvigi
05-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Ancestry: Тракия

and... Аз съм български от Македония.

If you spoke macedonian or thracian dialect of Bulgarian, I'd understand you perfectly. And ok, let's imagine that we're all wrong and we're just playing "catch the turk". Why the f*ck you wanted a Bulgarian section, when you can't speak the language?

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 02:54 PM
He means ancient Thracians, not the Plovdiv region, Kanas;)
First Slavic, now Thracian we'll see when he'd be finally be converted into Bulgar;)

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Ancestry: Тракия

and... Аз съм български от Македония.

If you spoke macedonian or thracian dialect of Bulgarian, I'd understand you perfectly. And ok, let's imagine that we're all wrong and we're just playing "catch the turk". Why the f*ck you wanted a Bulgarian section, when you can't speak the language?

Because I am totally self-centered! I only want to speak to myself in Bulgarian in a section all of my own! :rolleyes2: No, I was thinking of other Bulgarian posters and how great it'd be to have a section of our own where I can read other posts in Bulgarian and try to help myself improve on my grammar skills. But I hope all of you rot in hell, you guys are pieces of shit.

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 05:43 PM
You behave like a kid. There is no point to argue with you because it turns out I should behave in the same way so you to understand my point. Pretend to be whatever you wish I don't give a fuck. Others are not blind.

I don't have to prove shit, even if I posted birth certificates here to prove you wrong; I wouldn't even want your apology.

Aramis
05-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Void
Are you not entertained?

Oh, we are! :clap2:

Arne
05-11-2010, 06:02 PM

Еад е путка от прокятия земя циганите.

fuck yourself bastard !

hajduk
05-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Tabiti, at least he is interested in bulgarian history, bulgarian nationalism, the land of his ancestors - Bulgaria.
And yes, dont know if you know, but after the fall of communism many bulgarians emigrated to the states and they became cosmopolites ,liberals, and urged their children to speak english not bulgarian

Aren't you just a wee bit ashamed of yourself, Tabiti?

Cail
05-11-2010, 06:12 PM
I wouldn't interfere, but anyone speaking a Slavic language would know the difference between "bъlgarski" and "bъlgarin". This is not a grammar thing, but just two different words. Polski-Polak, Czeski-Czech, Belaruski-Belarus, even Lietuviskas-Lietuvis.

In Void's defense i can add that he did say many times that he's from America, not from Bulgaria. I tend to believe that he's Bulgarian, but just doesn't speak the language.

Aramis
05-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Void, all of this is just bad karma for creating the "The Anti-Wulfhere Group (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/group.php?groupid=116)". What goes around, comes around.

poiuytrewq0987
05-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Void, all of this is just bad karma for creating the "The Anti-Wulfhere Group (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/group.php?groupid=116)". What goes around, comes around.

Tabiti is just a paranoid Bulgarian who clearly has an agenda.

Guapo
05-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Join the Dark Side, become a Serb.

Tabiti
05-11-2010, 07:00 PM
LOL

Tabiti, at least he is interested in bulgarian history, bulgarian nationalism, the land of his ancestors - Bulgaria.
He haven't asked any of us to provide him some information on the matter.

And yes, dont know if you know, but after the fall of communism many bulgarians emigrated to the states and they became cosmopolites ,liberals, and urged their children to speak english not bulgarian
I know, but if that's the case he would behave in a different way.

Aren't you just a wee bit ashamed of yourself, Tabiti?
No. Why should I? Because trying to stop someone who behaves kind of weird and possibly creates hmm...a wrong image of my people's current attitudes? Monarchy, Yugoslavia, Boyko Borisow worshiping? What else? Pan-Turkcism? Because I'd like to clear up things?

Eldritch
05-11-2010, 09:08 PM

I thought you were Bulgarian too?

Guapo
05-11-2010, 09:40 PM
I thought you were Bulgarian too?

He's really a southern Serb(Yugoslav)

poiuytrewq0987
05-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Since I do care about my integrity so I am going to just post my paternal grandparents' certificates. Oh, that is, of course unless you don't consider us Macedonians to be Bulgarians but true descendants of ancient Macedonians. :laugh:

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp231/innocent456/gfdg1.jpg?t=1273702056

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp231/innocent456/fdasf1.jpg?t=1273702012

Osweo
05-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Your Pra-Babushka was a 'Saeda'? Arabic for 'Princess'? :p

Sorry, Void, if we've been a bit ... you know, but all sorts of weird stuff happens on the net - who knows if a Turk or whatever might try to get on here like this. The certificates are hardly 'evidence' of course, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But photos of you squatting on your haunches eating sunflower seeds in the village square of Belyakovtse might be the clincher.... :swl

Guapo
05-12-2010, 10:44 PM
You mean Pra-Grandpa Sazdo.

Looks like you're a Southern Serb. Kumanovo is a Serbian settlement. "Partizan Srbija Nikad Makedonija" suckaaaa.

poiuytrewq0987
05-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Your Pra-Babushka was a 'Saeda'? Arabic for 'Princess'? :p

No, it says Саздо or Sazdo, the name of my great-grandfather.

Sorry, Void, if we've been a bit ... you know, but all sorts of weird stuff happens on the net - who knows if a Turk or whatever might try to get on here like this.

Whatever.

The certificates are hardly 'evidence' of course, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But photos of you squatting on your haunches eating sunflower seeds in the village square of Belyakovtse might be the clincher.... :swlMy dad might have grew up on a farm but he went off to school when he was nine years old and was hired in a steel milling factory and lived a really good life as he got a very good salary... that is of course before the nationalists got their way and destroyed Yugoslavia.

poiuytrewq0987
05-12-2010, 10:48 PM
You mean Pra-Grandpa Sazdo.

Looks like you're a Southern Serb. Kumanovo is a Serbian settlement. "Partizan Srbija Nikad Makedonija" suckaaaa.

http://www.history-of-macedonia.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/VolkerkartevonMittel-undSudosteuropa.jpg

Guapo
05-12-2010, 10:51 PM
http://www.history-of-macedonia.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/VolkerkartevonMittel-undSudosteuropa.jpg

Are you trying to piss off the Bosnians with that map? You're such a Serb! :D :P

jerney
05-12-2010, 10:56 PM
How could you guys ever doubt him? My boyfriend could spot him as a Balkan descendant from a mile away just based on his posts.

"You can take a malaka out of the Balkans, but you can't take the Balkans out of a malaka" ;):p

Osweo
05-13-2010, 12:38 AM
"You can take a malaka out of the Balkans, but you can't take the Balkans out of a malaka" ;):p

Balkan, sure. We were just slightly suspicious he from an orange-shaded part on his map. :p

Sazdo? Oops, I thought that the З was a backwards 'e', you know the type. A variant of Sosimius? Great names you have down there. Велика! :thumb001:

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Balkan, sure. We were just slightly suspicious he from an orange-shaded part on his map. :p

Ask Arngrim/The Khagan, he knows I'm very anti-Turkish. I've even insulted him several times by calling him a Turk. :D In the Balkans it's considered a great insult to be called a Turk so you have to understand my outrage.

Sazdo? Oops, I thought that the З was a backwards 'e', you know the type. A variant of Sosimius? Great names you have down there. Велика! :thumb001:Nope, that's a z, lol. Even the Russians use the same Cyrillic letter, you should know that. :P

Osweo
05-13-2010, 12:53 AM
My dad might have grew up on a farm but he went off to school when he was nine years old and was hired in a steel milling factory and lived a really good life as he got a very good salary...
Kid, I'm no snob. Quite the reverse, in fact. I've had a few fancy-suit jobs, sure, but I can still see the attraction of squatting on your haunches eating sunflower seeds in the village square... :p

And Ракиjа can be added to the image, естественно...
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=1087:thumb001:
Дон'т кнок зе симпл тингз ин лайф, Киддо!

Nope, that's a z, lol. Even the Russians use the same Cyrillic letter, you should know that. :P
Пост беттер качество скани, некст тайм! :rage
I even mistook the O for an A, the same in my native Azbuka. :p

Aramis
05-13-2010, 08:34 AM
Ask Arngrim/The Khagan, he knows I'm very anti-Turkish. I've even insulted him several times by calling him a Turk. :D In the Balkans it's considered a great insult to be called a Turk so you have to understand my outrage.

That's right Moe, dont let them bring you down!

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 01:55 PM
How could you guys ever doubt him? My boyfriend could spot him as a Balkan descendant from a mile away just based on his posts.

Being Balkanian doesn't make you Bulgarian;)

jerney
05-13-2010, 02:12 PM
Being Balkanian doesn't make you Bulgarian;)

No, but if he were from some other Balkan country, why would he choose to lie about being Bulgarian?

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 02:42 PM
No, but if he were from some other Balkan country, why would he choose to lie about being Bulgarian?
Don't ask me...
Most likely he's from Macedonia, but don't know from which ethnicity due to his parents silence about that. Being from FYROM means you're either Bulgarian, Serb, Albanian, Vlach, turk and so on. It's not Void's origins the thing that made me troll that thread like that, but his confident behavior of being of certain ethnicity, after he has no clue.

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 02:48 PM
Don't ask me...
Most likely he's from Macedonia, but don't know from which ethnicity due to his parents silence about that. Being from FYROM means you're either Bulgarian, Serb, Albanian, Vlach, turk and so on. It's not Void's origins the thing that made me troll that thread like that, but his confident behavior of being of certain ethnicity, after he has no clue.

Oh yeah, I'm confident. After all Macedonians are the only true descendants of ancient Macedonians.

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/3205/unitedmacedonia1ct2.jpg

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s133/King_Artur/MKD_UTD.jpg

Aramis
05-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Oh yeah, I'm confident. After all Macedonians are the only true descendants of ancient Macedonians.

I waited long for this moment. Sorry for calling you Turkish names Void.

El Guapo and I welcome you to the club, brother.

dDsZU1n3a50

Be free!

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 03:00 PM
http://media.snimka.bg/2202/010658408-big.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/S-b_war_panting_by_Antoni_Piotrowski.jpg

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 03:07 PM
http://media.snimka.bg/2202/010658408-big.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/S-b_war_panting_by_Antoni_Piotrowski.jpg

Tsar Boris III was seen as a liberator when he came to Vardar way back in the 1940s.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/Grateful_Macedonia_to_her_Tzar_Liberator_Boris_III .JPG/450px-Grateful_Macedonia_to_her_Tzar_Liberator_Boris_III .JPG

"To its Tzar Liberator Boris III, from grateful Macedonia" - inscription on a wood-carving made on 10.X.1943 by inhabitants of the village of Osoi, Debar district. The wood-carving is placed on the left side of the grave of Tzar Boris III in the Rila monastery.And there were a series of pictures of happy Bulgarians in Skopie greeting Boris III but I can't find them.

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Don't ask me...

Non-Bulgarian constituted a minority in the region, meanwhile Bulgarians have always been a majority and continues to do so today. The closeness of the language, and many ethnographic maps backs it up.

D60DZ2_n428

Tabiti you just need to accept that Vardar is a part of the greater Bulgarian Empire, and it has been that way for the last 1300 years. http://cool-names.net/msn-emoticons-smiley/thumbsup.gif

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Tabiti you just need to accept that Vardar is a part of the greater Bulgarian Empire, and it has been that way for the last 1300 years.
Of course it was, but thanks to your Yugoslavian friends it's not anymore, at least not "mentally";)
That was the reason of my attacks towards your Yugoslavian ideas, Void, however you can't understand that.

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Of course it was, but thanks to your Yugoslavian friends it's not anymore, at least not "mentally";)

Not quite, Stalin and Dimitrov (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Dimitrov#Leader_of_Bulgaria) were behind it, Tito was just following orders (at least before the split which occurred after the failure of Greek communists to take over Greece). After the split, Tito didn't even do a single thing to strengthen the Macedonian national identity by claiming BS like that we are related to ancient Macedonians, stuff like that. It was only after the death of Tito did stuff like claiming lineage to antiquity really start to emerge.

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Not quite, Stalin and Dimitrov (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Dimitrov#Leader_of_Bulgaria) were behind it, Tito was just following orders (at least before the split which occurred after the failure of Greek communists to take over Greece). After the split, Tito didn't even do a single thing to strengthen the Macedonian national identity by claiming BS like that we are related to ancient Macedonians, stuff like that. It was only after the death of Tito did stuff like claiming lineage to antiquity really start to emerge.
No, but he claimed all are Yugoslavians here. The prosecution of Bulgarian identity in Macedonia started much earlier. Alexander The Great's think is just the "cherry of the cake" of the long years propaganda and oppression in the province.

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 03:46 PM
No, but he claimed all are Yugoslavians here. The prosecution of Bulgarian identity in Macedonia started much earlier. Alexander The Great's think is just the "cherry of the cake" of the long years propaganda and oppression in the province.

So are you saying that Bulgarians are not South Slavs? :D

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Well...Yes. Furthermore, I've always hated the term "South Slav".

hajduk
05-13-2010, 03:57 PM
what a bulgarian have in common with a pole or bellorusian ?
Slav is a linguistic term

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 03:58 PM
Well...Yes. Furthermore, I've always hated the term "South Slav".

Well, I think whether you like it or not we are Slavs linguistically, and culturally we share a lot of similarities with other Slavs from the Balkans, and to a lesser degree with Slavs who are not from the Balkans. If you don't like the term, South Slavs... would Balkan Slavs be better? :fponder:

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 03:59 PM
what a bulgarian have in common with a pole or bellorusian ?
Slav is a linguistic term

Quite little which is why I said South Slav, not East Slav or West Slav. :)

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Void, how do your parents or grandparents call themselves? South Slavs, Bulgarians or something else?
Yes, we all have something in common, like all neighboring countries in the world, however we call ourselves Bulgarians, Serbians and whatever, not just "Southern Slavs". We have been always separated as nations. Balkans are not USA, Void;)
What is to be a Slav culturally? I've always placed us culturally in Eastern Europe or Balkans, because we have similarities with Greeks, Hungarians, Romanians, who are totally different when it comes for linguistics.

You're totally mixed-up when it comes for Balkans, Slavs, etc...

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 04:19 PM
Void, how do your parents or grandparents call themselves? South Slavs, Bulgarians or something else?

My parents called themselves Macedonian only after the region they live in. Just as other Macedonians have done so ever since. I believe it started during the Ottoman years when the Ottoman redrawn provincial borders to have Macedonia include Vardar. However my parents have never called themselves Macedonian in the sense that they considered themselves related to the ancient Macedonians. That much is a recent phenomenon my parents are still confused why people do that.

I've never met my paternal grandparents, my maternal grandmother so I can't speak for them. However it's certainly something I'm going to ask my grandfather about. He's about 76 years old and he is still in great health if you're wondering. :)

And for comical purposes, Byzantine provinces after the first incarnation of the Bulgarian Empire was brought to an end:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Byzantine_Macedonia_1045CE.svg/423px-Byzantine_Macedonia_1045CE.svg.png

Yes, we all have something in common, like all neighboring countries in the world, however we call ourselves Bulgarians, Serbians and whatever, not just "Southern Slavs". We have been always separated as nations. Balkans are not USA, Void;)Of course... for instance the Spaniards and the French share a lot of similarities but they still call themselves French or Spanish but they are a part of the greater Romance meta-ethnicity. It's just the same with us except we don't belong to the Romance meta-ethnicity but to the Slavic meta-ethnicity. :)

What is to be a Slav culturally? I've always placed us culturally in Eastern Europe or Balkans, because we have similarities with Greeks, Hungarians, Romanians, who are totally different when it comes for linguistics.Well, it's mostly tradition, things we do are not so different from other "Slavs" be they West, East or South. We have some in common with the Russians but not by a lot. Whereas I wouldn't find that much commonality with the Germans or Hungarians.

SuuT
05-13-2010, 04:23 PM
I, for one, am indeed entertained.

*obligatory popcorn gif

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 04:24 PM
I, for one, am indeed entertained.

*obligatory popcorn gif

We need more deathmatches in the Colosseum these days anyhow.

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 04:25 PM
What is meta-ethnicity in fact? Is such term correct at all?

Just Macedonian or Macedonian Bulgarians? Ask your grandfather, it's essential, because no Bulgarians would call themselves only Macedonians before the Yugoslavian era. It's like my grandparents using the term Moesian, instead of Bulgarian, because it's the province of my origin. We have always been Bulgarians first, then we place the ethnographic group we belong to. Moesia, Thracia, Macedonia, Dobrudja - all is Bulgaria and populated by Bulgarians not Macedonians, Moesians, Thracians and so on. Those are only geographic regions, connected with Roman provinces.
Seems your parents are totally mixed up with their ethnicity. Weird.

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 04:30 PM
What is meta-ethnicity in fact? Is such term correct at all?

To my knowledge, they are language groups.

Just Macedonian or Macedonian Bulgarians? Ask your grandfather, it's essential, because no Bulgarians would call themselves only Macedonians before the Yugoslavian era. It's like my grandparents using the term Moesian, instead of Bulgarian, because it's the province of my origin. We have always been Bulgarians first, then we place the ethnographic group we belong to.I can't be sure but I will ask when I come to the Balkans. A lot of Macedonian Bulgarians lost their identity during the Yugoslav era so I don't know, I just hope that my grandfather will know what his father identified as. He is probably my last connection to the past, gosh.

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 04:33 PM
So, start learning Bulgarian history from Bulgarian sources. Bad most of them are in Bulgarian;)

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 04:35 PM
So, start learning Bulgarian history from Bulgarian sources. Bad most of them are in Bulgarian;)

Well I already know most what needs to be known and there may be extra details I don't know yet but I can learn about them over time. Rome wasn't built in a day, you know how it goes... :p

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Well I already know most what needs to be known and there may be extra details I don't know yet but I can learn about them over time. Rome wasn't built in a day, you know how it goes... :p
Sources are important here, not the amount of knowledge. Unfortunately, Internet is not the place...

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Sources are important here, not the amount of knowledge. Unfortunately, Internet is not the place...

Yes, indeed. Just make sure to not stab me with a giant kitchen knife when I get to Bulgaria though.

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Yes, indeed. Just make sure to not stab me with a giant kitchen knife when I get to Bulgaria though.
Surprisingly, I'm a barking bitch, but rarely bite. I like to behave like a severe step-mother, but that's a my way to help people sometimes;)
However, I suggest you not to meet with any local nationalists, right-wings and skinheads for first time, because I can't guarantee your safety. It's Balkans here;)

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Surprisingly, I'm a barking bitch, but rarely bite. I like to behave like a severe step-mother, but that's a my way to help people sometimes;)

Well, I like getting bit... on the neck. ;)

However, I suggest you not to meet with any local nationalists, right-wings and skinheads for first time, because I can't guarantee your safety. It's Balkans here;)It's one thing to go to FYROMian nationalists and tell them I'm Bulgarian, and another to go to Bulgarian nationalists and tell them that I'm a Bulgarian from Macedonia. :)

http://www.forum.bg-nacionalisti.org/gallery/1_06_04_10_11_40_40.jpeg

http://www.forum.bg-nacionalisti.org/gallery/1_01_12_09_12_38_40.jpeg

http://www.forum.bg-nacionalisti.org/gallery/1_25_06_09_11_49_32.jpeg

:D

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 04:59 PM
But never use Southern Slav, OK?

Guapo
05-13-2010, 10:09 PM
I waited long for this moment. Sorry for calling you Turkish names Void.

El Guapo and I welcome you to the club, brother.

Be free!

Not so fast!, brother Aramo. There are too many questions that should be answered first before he joins us "Southern Slavs". That vid is a classic btw.

Void, ask your father if you have a family saint.

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Not so fast!, brother Aramo. There are too many questions that should be answered first before he joins us "Southern Slavs". That vid is a classic btw.

I don't think we have one but my dad was baptized when he was born...

Aramis
05-13-2010, 10:43 PM

Don't worry! It's not too late. Here's what you got to do...

Drink a bottle of rakija (vilijamovka prefered)
Call your most swarthy looking friend a turk
Start a fight with a random guy using various curse words, insulting him on all possible levels (be creative!)
In case you win, do the victory dance around an AK-47 while listening to the following song:

WO2tjFNI1Ug

Good luck kiddo. It's time to become a Man.

Guapo
05-13-2010, 10:46 PM

Just ask him :D

poiuytrewq0987
05-14-2010, 12:17 AM
Just ask him :D

He said he was never told what his family saint was.

I just looked over my mother's certificate and I found one very interesting item. In her nationality section it says she is Jugoslovensko or Yugoslavian. I want to know if that is applied to her automatically at birth or that is only possible if her parents identified as Yugoslavian and thus she was born an ethnic Yugoslavian?

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp231/innocent456/12345.jpg?t=1273796168

Guapo
05-14-2010, 12:35 AM
He said he was never told what his family saint was.

I just looked over my mother's certificate and I found one very interesting item. In her nationality section it says she is Jugoslovensko or Yugoslavian. I want to know if that is applied to her automatically at birth or that is only possible if her parents identified as Yugoslavian and thus she was born an ethnic Yugoslavian?

It just says that her parents are Yugoslav citizens. Both of your parents are from Yugoslavia so what do you have to do with Bulgaria at all? :confused: If you wish to be a FYROMian, Macedonian or whatever then be it.

Osweo
05-14-2010, 12:36 AM
Derzhava is just 'state' no? Political allegiance. Nothing to do with ethno-national questions.

Vesna = lovely name.

poiuytrewq0987
05-14-2010, 12:39 AM
It just says that her parents are Yugoslav citizens. Both of your parents are from Yugoslavia so what do you have to do with Bulgaria at all? :confused:

Because the people living in Vardar are Bulgarians (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_Archbishopric_of_Ohrid). :)

Guapo
05-14-2010, 12:40 AM
:rolleyes2:

poiuytrewq0987
05-14-2010, 12:43 AM
:rolleyes2:

Well, it's not like I care anymore. Balkan politics are stupid. Serb, Yugoslav, Bulgarian, whatever I don't care anymore.

Tabiti
05-14-2010, 04:56 AM
Well, it's not like I care anymore. Balkan politics are stupid. Serb, Yugoslav, Bulgarian, whatever I don't care anymore.
Not carrying about ethnicity is exactly one of the purposes of nowadays politics;)

Turkophagos
05-14-2010, 04:57 AM
Croats = Catholic Serbs

Bosniaks = Muslim Serbs

Bulgarians = Serbs in denial

Vardarian Malakedonians = Malaka Serbs

Tabiti
05-14-2010, 05:03 AM
Croats = Catholic Serbs

Bosniaks = Muslim Serbs

Bulgarians = Serbs in denial.
I got your point:
Greeks = Serbs ancestors => everyone on the Balkans are Serbs;)

BUT in fact Hellenics = Thracians = earliest Bulgarian settlers on the Balkans. So;)

Void, Yugoslavian only means your mother was born in Yugoslavia, nothing particular.

Guapo
05-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Croats = Catholic Serbs

Bosniaks = Muslim Serbs

Bulgarians = Serbs in denial

Vardarian Malakedonians = Malaka Serbs

Sad but true.

Osweo
06-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Господи! Anyone else feel a strange sudden disturbance in the Force?

Join the Dark Side, become a Serb.
ah, that explains it... :p

But I'm still waiting for this;

But photos of you squatting on your haunches eating sunflower seeds in the village square of Belyakovtse might be the clincher.... :swl

(Look out Serbs! Hippo-Void is one of you now, and we all know how crazy new converts can be... :eek::wink)

Guapo
06-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Господи! Anyone else feel a strange sudden disturbance in the Force?

ah, that explains it... :p

But I'm still waiting for this;

(Look out Serbs! Hippo-Void is one of you now, and we all know how crazy new converts can be... :eek::wink)

He's always been 1 of us. He's a good troll :D

poiuytrewq0987
06-15-2010, 05:32 PM
He's always been 1 of us. He's a good troll :D

:evil