PDA

View Full Version : Ever seen anything so dangerous???

Gundwane
01-17-2009, 08:36 PM
This "sport," if you can call it that, is known as "Train-surfing" where young blacks from (mainly)Soweto, just outside Johannesburg, risk their very lives. A number of them have already died due to them accidently touching the overhead wires, or losing their balance and falling, but it doesn't seem to deter them from taking more daring risks...

FvRk-0DFvAU

YggsVinr
01-17-2009, 09:03 PM
If my memory serves me right, I believe I remember reading about train surfing before, but I think it was discussing the trend in the 80s or 90s in Europe and North America. Can't remember where I read it.

Edit, found a wikipedia article, anyway: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Train_surfing

Beorn
01-17-2009, 09:10 PM
Nature has such wonderfully diverse ways in which to dispose of idiots and lesser genetic entities.

I wonder if this will catch on in the inner-cities of England?...Sorry, I hope, this catches on in the inner-cities of England.

I found this one whilst watching that video, Gundwane, and have a look at this one for stupidity.

_RWx2AouINI

Pino
01-17-2009, 10:38 PM
Nature has such wonderfully diverse ways in which to dispose of idiots and lesser genetic entities.

I wonder if this will catch on in the inner-cities of England?...Sorry, I hope, this catches on in the inner-cities of England.

I found this one whilst watching that video, Gundwane, and have a look at this one for stupidity.

_RWx2AouINI

what a shame he wasn't a split second slower.

All kids do dangerous things, but some kids just act like animals, South African Blacks tend to act like the latter!

TheGreatest
01-17-2009, 10:55 PM
How can you live in such a country? Where untamed chimps are dancing on your trains?
I think the old Boers would had put a stop to this. ;)

Vulpix
01-17-2009, 11:29 PM
Defective genes removing themselves from the gene pool :coffee:...

RoyBatty
03-14-2009, 11:05 AM
This "sport," if you can call it that, is known as "Train-surfing" where young blacks from (mainly)Soweto, just outside Johannesburg, risk their very lives. A number of them have already died due to them accidently touching the overhead wires, or losing their balance and falling, but it doesn't seem to deter them from taking more daring risks...

EISH! Dis lekker hom die trein deng! :D

Absinthe
03-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Talk about Darwin Awards... :D