PDA

View Full Version : Lars Vilks attacked during lecture

Thorum
05-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Religion of Peace my ass...

"Artist Lars Vilks (http://www.thelocal.se/26590/20100511/), who caused controversy by drawing cartoons that depicted the prophet Muhammad as a dog, has been attacked while giving a lecture at Uppsala University."

More: http://www.unt.se/uppsala/unt-tv-vilks-overfallen-i-uppsala-932797.aspx

poiuytrewq0987
05-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Video of the incident (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=75c_1273605285)

Interesting uniform the cops wear over there in Sweden. :p

Jamt
05-12-2010, 06:47 PM
More videos, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wewLqjWSVZ8&feature=player_embedded
and, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kUPpqc-2bI&feature=player_embedded

The Ripper
05-12-2010, 06:51 PM
I, too, could go around insulting people as crudely as possible, in the name of freedom of speech, and then get surprised when I get a bloody nose. But I choose not to. :cool:

Jamt
05-12-2010, 08:32 PM
I, too, could go around insulting people as crudely as possible, in the name of freedom of speech, and then get surprised when I get a bloody nose. But I choose not to. :cool:

Vilks was a famous artist before the “Roundabout Dog” drawing, mostly for “Nimis” and he is a retired art professor, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_Vilks.

This time he was invited to Uppsala University to give a lecture about art and the limit for free speak, he did not discuss or present his own art but that of others who has gotten in to trouble for provoking various religions.

None of the provoked Muslims where forced or asked to attend at the lecture.
Muslims tends to provoke themselves in Sweden, if not this, there will always be something else.

The Lawspeaker
05-12-2010, 08:35 PM
The religion of peace speaks again. Next time.. don't send some coppers but send in the Swedish Army: with live rounds.

RoyBatty
05-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Perhaps there's a lesson to be learnt from the Muslim response towards Vilks.

If more whites opposed social attacks by the State and Special Interests Groups directed against us and our cultural heritage we wouldn't be in worsening the predicament we find ourselves today. Our countries wouldn't be overrun by foreign hordes. Our fellow citizen's minds wouldn't be as poisoned by media multikulti garbage.

Instead we just sit around, complain and watch as our societies are being transformed and destroyed when we should be taking active measures to reverse the flow.............

The Ripper
05-12-2010, 09:02 PM
The religion of peace speaks again. Next time.. don't send some coppers but send in the Swedish Army: with live rounds.

Yeah, I can't wait for that to happen. :coffee:

Look how the Swedes in the crowd reacted to this violation of their holy freedom of speech. By pissing themselves in their seats, scared shitless.

Jamt
05-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Goodbye.

Beorn
05-13-2010, 12:40 AM
So let me get this straight. An "artist" who has drawn pictures of a major religious icon in what has been perceived as offensive by the followers of the religion, made a speech at a Swedish Uni and was attacked by followers of this religion? Correct?

I wonder how long it would take all of you get up out of your seats and do the exact same if I called your mother a whore, your father a child molester who gave nothing to life other than more child molesters from his seed and that your sisters are nothing better than cum receptacles?

I can imagine you'd all be patting me on the back declaring your love of free speech and adhering to a peaceable, free loving society...right? :)

The Lawspeaker
05-13-2010, 12:44 AM
What he does is perfectly accepted in any Western society. Hell pictures have been drawn of basically any Pope, Saint, Jesus and even God.
Muslim newcomers should have no rights whatsoever until they accept our culture and our way of life which is damn well more civilized then they are own way or life. We are not their equals. We are there superiors in each and every way.

Beorn
05-13-2010, 12:48 AM
If this is Western society, then we have already lost.

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 12:53 AM
At least Lars didn't make a Mohammed version of this:

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/79/Jesus_sex_doll.jpg

Don
05-13-2010, 12:58 AM
I can hardly wait to the day they give us the final motivation to force us to kick them from our homes.

We are getting closer to that day that will be just the beginning of a difficult and bloody task.

The sooner the better.

The Lawspeaker
05-13-2010, 01:02 AM
I am sick of people telling us in our own effing home what to do, what to draw, what not to draw, what to say, what not to say. One day we will kick the dust of our boots and make 'em swim home !

The more oppressive their henchmen get- the fiercer the resistance so in the end this will lead to confrontation.

Thorum
05-13-2010, 01:05 AM
So let me get this straight. An "artist" who has drawn pictures of a major religious icon in what has been perceived as offensive by the followers of the religion, made a speech at a Swedish Uni and was attacked by followers of this religion? Correct?

I wonder how long it would take all of you get up out of your seats and do the exact same if I called your mother a whore, your father a child molester who gave nothing to life other than more child molesters from his seed and that your sisters are nothing better than cum receptacles?

I can imagine you'd all be patting me on the back declaring your love of free speech and adhering to a peaceable, free loving society...right? :)

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Who the hell would go to see you trash someone's mother? I should say what idiot would go? Regardless, if I heard you say those things I certainly wouldn't physically attack you and yell "God is great" at the same time. Honor to me means much more than attacking someone for being offended...

Beorn
05-13-2010, 01:11 AM
Who the hell would go to see you trash someone's mother?

You tell me? Who, indeed, would go to see someone trash something which is cherished and idolised in your life?

Falkata
05-13-2010, 04:46 AM
It seems Sweden is REALLY fucked up :eek:
I hope to not see anything like that in a spanish university.
Really gross by the way, acting like savages as usual. Nothing new.

Falkata
05-13-2010, 04:49 AM
You tell me? Who, indeed, would go to see someone trash something which is cherished and idolised in your life?

So if i idolise ,let´s say, Maradona, i can punch every person who talk shit about him? It sounds very interesting :icon_ask:

Sol Invictus
05-13-2010, 05:15 AM
Look how the Swedes in the crowd reacted to this violation of their holy freedom of speech. By pissing themselves in their seats, scared shitless.

If the crowd had acted in defense of the lecturer then they would have been arrested as well. This man has his security detail with him for a reason, and a very wise decision.

RoyBatty
05-13-2010, 05:49 AM
What he does is perfectly accepted in any Western society. Hell pictures have been drawn of basically any Pope, Saint, Jesus and even God.
Muslim newcomers should have no rights whatsoever until they accept our culture and our way of life which is damn well more civilized then they are own way or life. We are not their equals. We are there superiors in each and every way.

-------BEGIN NOTE
What I'm writing below applies specifically to Europe with regards to "The West". For the time being the US still has more Freedom of Speech.
-------END NOTE

Whilst I do agree that insulting Jesus and persecuting Christians has become fashionable and is tolerated and in some cases even encouraged by "The State" in the West I'm less convinced about the same criteria being applied to other cases.

For example:

Try out this brand of "funny humour" and "artistic expression" on homos, blacks or Jews in our "free" cherished West and see how quickly the authorities come down on you like a pile of bricks. I'm not betting any $ that this will be "perfectly accepted" by the Western Mullahs (police, courts, media etc) who control our societies. It would be deemed to be spreading "hatred and intolerance" and harsh penalties + "sensitivity training" courses can be expected to follow.

It's become fashionable in certain countries (mostly Scandinavian ones) for the media and "artists" to provoke Muslims unnecessarily and to then cry about the blowback from those provocations. Far worse provocations, oppressive marginalisation measures and organised hate campaigns are being aimed at White / Western culture and even sadder, unlike the Muslims, we just sit there and take it and do nothing about it.

Unless one takes steps to protect one's self and one's culture others will come along to bully, intimidate, harass, provoke and oppress you. Turning the other cheek doesn't work. It just invites more outrages to be committed against you. It's basic school playground psychology 101.

When somebody or some group harass you, sum up the situation, identify the ringleader/s and proceed to f*** them up with extreme prejudice. This is a sure fire way of ensuring that ones tormentors will head off elsewhere for easier pickings.

To sum up, that "artist" had it coming and deserves what he gets.

~If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

The Khagan
05-13-2010, 07:14 AM

You see, I believe in something called civility.

You can say all you wish about any of those things, I won't act upon you unless you physically act upon me or my loved ones.

While this form of "freedom of speech" is a bit outright in it's execution, the sandniggers still demonstrate that they are wholly incongruous with their host country and western society as a whole. With religious zealotry like this, there's no such thing as subjectivity, the multiculturalists judge other cultures by the disparate culture's standards, BUT why should they expect to get that reciprocation of cultural relativism and understanding from that other clearly different culture? They shouldn't, because that ideal doesn't exist there, and that's the flaw.

-
To sum up, that "artist" had it coming and deserves what he gets.

~If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I'm pretty sure the artist was well aware of the consequences of his actions, and judging by the make up of the crowd, he still voluntarily went through with it. Ballsy.

I judge other cultures by my culture and my subjective interpretation of it. Islam is a detriment to the West, and any country who harbors this is a detriment as well.

Beorn
05-13-2010, 02:43 PM
You see, I believe in something called civility.

You can say all you wish about any of those things, I won't act upon you unless you physically act upon me or my loved ones.

I'm not calling you a liar, but... :)

Woltlab
06-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I can't wait for that to happen. :coffee:

Look how the Swedes in the crowd reacted to this violation of their holy of . By pissing themselves in their seats, scared shitless.

Go fuck yourself, finnuit… This comment says more about the Finns than Swedes, no wonder how the Swedes stayed 700 years fucking their ugly semi-mongoloid women and you guys did nothing for soooo long years..It is quite documented!

You have personal inferiority complexes as well as inferiority complexes for your nationality.

Lars
06-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Go fuck yourself, finnuit… This comment says more about the Finns than Swedes, no wonder how the Swedes stayed 700 years fucking their ugly semi-mongoloid women and you guys did nothing for soooo long years..It is quite documented!

You have personal inferiority complexes as well as inferiority complexes for your nationality.

I think you should shut your mouth.

Woltlab
06-09-2010, 12:46 AM
It is a historical fact, maybe it may hurt the Finns!

Aren't the finns suppose to celebrate all the bad things that inflict swedes considering that we've treated they like shit for the last 700 years? No wonder we had no problems subjugating they for such a long time.

Eldritch
06-09-2010, 12:49 AM

Aren't the finns suppose to celebrate all the bad things that inflict swedes considering that they've treated you like shit for the last 700 years? No wonder we had no problems subjugating they for such a long time.

Who's "we"?

Who's "you"?

Who's "they"?

The Lawspeaker
06-09-2010, 12:49 AM

Aren't the finns suppose to celebrate all the bad things that inflict swedes considering that they've treated you like shit for the last 700 years? No wonder we had no problems subjugating they for such a long time.
Shut up. You are as Swedish as Shaka Zulu. Go mess up some other forum alright?

Woltlab
06-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Shut up. You are as Swedish as Shaka Zulu. Go up some other forum alright?

So you do not know much about Swedes. Never too late to learn, kid!

Woltlab
06-09-2010, 12:56 AM
Who's "we"?

Who's "you"?

Who's "they"?
Äh, väx upp!

You should learn more about its history:thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
06-09-2010, 12:59 AM
So you do not know much about Swedes. Never too late to learn, kid!
Well. I just heard about you. And stop calling me "kid", instead call me "sir" (which is the most impolite way in which I allow to address me). You're just a troll and a troublemaker with a chip on your shoulder.

You're not a Swede. You're a Slav with a hatred against anything that's not Slavic or Russian and a particular hatred for Finns.

Woltlab
06-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Well. I just heard about you. And stop calling me "", instead call me "sir" (which is the most impolite way in which I allow to address me). You're just a troll and a troublemaker with a chip on your shoulder.

You're not a Swede. You're a Slav with a hatred against anything that's not Slavic or Russian and a particular hatred for Finns.

The complexed lappid is spreading lies about me! :eek:

I do not need to prove anyone my ethnicity, although the lapp fag mongrel does all time on fora:thumb001:

Pallantides
06-09-2010, 01:11 AM
The complexed lappid is spreading lies about me! :eek:

I do not need to prove anyone my ethnicity, although the lapp fag mongrel does all time on fora:thumb001:

I haven't said anything about you to anyone, but some of the members here also visit FB and know about you 'Ulf'.

Woltlab
06-09-2010, 01:36 AM
I haven't said anything about you to anyone, but some of the members here also visit FB and know about you 'Ulf'.

And who are the real Swedes on this forum? :rolleyes:

Woltlab
06-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Jag vägrar tro att jag är den enda :lol00002:

The Ripper
06-09-2010, 07:04 AM
Jag vägrar tro att jag är den enda :lol00002:

Stackars lilla. Man tycker ju faktiskt lite synd om såna som du.