PDA

View Full Version : Feminism and race:

AWoodElf
01-16-2015, 08:04 PM
FOREWORD: I am not a feminist.

What are your thoughts on how feminism handles the situation of race?

oh-nahhh
01-16-2015, 08:05 PM
They don't handle it at all as far as I'm concerned.

John Smith
01-16-2015, 08:09 PM
Depends on the feminist. From my personal experience there are two kinds of feminists: Those who are extremely intelligent and kind, and those who are incredibly stupid, and hateful.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
01-16-2015, 08:11 PM
I think feminists in general are very left-wing. A feminist nazi, I think, would be an extremely rare sight. They're probably out there, though.

Dani Cutie
01-16-2015, 08:12 PM
Wogirls think dad races don´t exist,they don´t like christianism but they don´t talk about muslims.

Tchek
01-16-2015, 08:56 PM
FOREWORD: I am not a feminist.

What are your thoughts on how feminism handles the situation of race?

Badly. In Europe anyway.

The whole ideology is kinda crumbling under its contradictions.

Feminism based its whole reasoning on the idea of the "White heterosexual male" replacing the Bourgeoisie as the entity to overthrow, in marxist terms. It's the whole paradigm of Feminism.

As a consequence Feminists were hand in hand with "anti-racists" and Black people, from the 60's until recently... nowadays Feminists turned extremely racist and anti-immigrants, you could see it in those videos of women walking on streets and being bothered by "swarthy proles". Their former, non-white "protégés" are now considered sexual predators...

In Europe they were pro-muslims, pro-immigrants, pro-black, pro-arabs and anti-whites; until few years ago when they made a U-turn, and turned extreme right-wing, puritan, libero-fascists and extreme zionists. I know a lot of them, they are zionist fanatics, even the goyim. It started anti-racist and ended-up neo-racist.

Feminism is now one of the main vector for class violence (middle-upper class women looking down on proletarian males) and racism, ironically.