PDA

View Full Version : Anti-government rioting hits Riga

Inese
01-17-2009, 08:39 PM
13. January 2009!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7827708.stm

Hundreds of demonstrators have clashed with riot police in Latvia's capital, Riga, after an anti-government protest.

Police used mace and truncheons to disperse rioters who smashed shop windows and overturned a police van after failing to storm parliament.

The violence followed a peaceful rally in which some 10,000 people accused the government of economic mismanagement and demanded new elections.

Latvia's economy is expected to contract by at least 5% this year.

Until last year, it was one of the fastest growing economies in Europe.

FDU121LT5d8

Good thing the goverment makes many mistakes!!! Problem is that some rioters are left and liberal. But there are right protesters also.

Hors
01-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Latvia is shamelessly bankrupt. Even the incredible 7 billion Euro IMF credit will not save it...

The era of being a buyer of stolen Russian goods, a transit territory of Russian oil and metals and other commodities, an offshore haven to launder dirty Russian money (it made Latvia comparatively well-off) is long over.

Latvia has nothing else to offer to the world, as all industry and assets created by Russians are either destroyed or sold to Swedish banks/enterprises (the country has got no state property left), and proceeds from the sale of what Latvia inheritied from the USSR are used as collateral to secure huge loans, which Latvia cannot and will not re-repay. The country is doomed. It has no industry, no competetive horniculture, no tourism (except the sex one), no assets to be used as collateral for loans, hordes of unemployed Latvians will return from Europe in no time...

The situation is the same in Estonia, and somewhat better in Lithuania, where there are riots and civil unrest for 3 days in row already.

TheGreatest
01-17-2009, 10:46 PM
I think the solution is simple.

Banana Republic. Alright men here's the goal, let's de-value our currency to absolutely nothing and we can live like kings on foreign aid. ;)

Inese
01-18-2009, 12:19 AM
Latvia is shamelessly bankrupt. Even the incredible 7 billion Euro IMF credit will not save it...

The era of being a buyer of stolen Russian goods, a transit territory of Russian oil and metals and other commodities, an offshore haven to launder dirty Russian money (it made Latvia comparatively well-off) is long over.
That is a absolute stupid lie!!! :mad: A Russian calls us Latvians corrupt what is this for a joke??? The Russians in Latvia are the corrupt ones! They ruin the country for decades and buy up our economy and important infrastrucure!!! The so called "New Russians" with their dirty oil or gas money and their mafia tricks have support from Moscow because most of the "russian Latvians" are in networks and banks! Ruble here ruble there. 30% of Latvians are Russians and they never integrate they only want more influence and buy out everything they get! a convoy of moscow and many dont want to speak our language or share our culture!

Latvia has nothing else to offer to the world, as all industry and assets created by Russians are either destroyed or sold to Swedish banks/enterprises (the country has got no state property left), and proceeds from the sale of what Latvia inheritied from the USSR are used as collateral to secure huge loans, which Latvia cannot and will not re-repay.
The industry created by russians work for russians not for ethnic latvians. It goes in your pocket!
Latvia has much to offer but Russians steal and buy it away because you always did that in your history!! Russian history is a history of foul play, corruption fraud and black mail!Not much changed after fall of the sovjetunion because we are occupied by Russian scum today too! krievu valoda......netīrumi.

The country is doomed. It has no industry, no competetive horniculture, no tourism (except the sex one), no assets to be used as collateral for loans, hordes of unemployed Latvians will return from Europe in no time...
Sorry but you are a typical russian asshole!!!! No respect for other countries only for your mongolic impure country! Our countries are doomed as long russians have their dirty feet in them. You rape our people our economy and our culture! Germans lost the worldwar this is so sad of history! So much would be better if they banished you honorless vodka-drinking people to eastern of siberia. Go away from this forum it is a baltic forum.
The thanks for your idiot post was unwanted. "Urod!" that is what I say in russian to you.

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 12:29 AM
I've seen a couple of videos of Russians in the Baltic. Generally the Baltic population is tall and blond, while the Russians are often short, dark and dark-haired.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42854000/jpg/_42854125_activist_afp416.jpg
A Russian in the Baltic

The stereotype of the Blond Russian is a total farce. Most of them are dark haired and dark-skinned, even moreso than Southern Germans and Frenchmen.
But of course Hors will be coming to the rescue and cite his ''Russian'' anthropological sources, no doubt these were published by subjective individuals who wanted to make Russia look good. Russia is just a Mongolian Empire (Patton was right)

Loki
01-18-2009, 12:32 AM
JERRY!

JERRY!

JERRY!

:fcinema:

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 12:34 AM
But I'm going to twiddle my thumbs and wait for Hors to come in and call me a Slavocized Gypsy, Romanian or Turk. Despite the fact that I'm more Nordoid and lighter than your average Russian (who are Russified Tatars/Mongols)

Inese
01-18-2009, 12:45 AM
I've seen a couple of videos of Russians in the Baltic. Generally the Baltic population is tall and blond, while the Russians are often short, dark and dark-haired.
That are russian mongels 80% of them in latvia look like that!

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07d48iw6gIdF6/610x.jpg

That are clean latvians and pure baltics.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gyI1mTf8V5fP/610x.jpg

See difference okay? Support the only real europeans please!

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 12:56 AM
That are russian mongels 80% of them in latvia look like that!

Yep I see the difference. Even when having some depigmentation, you can see in their facial features that most are not European. Though some would fit under the Caucasoid spectrum; much like North Africans, Turks and Arabs.

That's because most Russians descend from Uralic/Tatar populations that were Russified by the Orthodox Church and later (to a much greater extent as ''Rossiyane") by the Soviet Union.
Vladimir Putin, the former President of the Russian Federation, speaks fluent Tatar and is either a Mari or a Volga Tatar in ethnicity.

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 01:00 AM
Some Americans are under the impression that Vladimir Putin is Pro-European, a White Nationalist, et cetera. That he is doing good by promoting birthrates and all.
But let's take a look at the ''Nashi"

http://aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/nashi_t-shirts_putin_birthday_mob.jpg
http://www.theotherrussia.org/images/nashi-activists-source-gazeta.gif
The Youth Party of Russia and directly affiliated with Putin's ''United Russia".

Vladimir Putin is a Pan-Eurasian nationalist. Not at all different from Stalin (Hors' favorite hero). If Vladimir Putin was not opposed by the United States and NATO, he would be conspiring to annex all of Europe and ''Russify'' the Baltic with Mongols

Hors
01-18-2009, 10:49 AM
But I'm going to twiddle my thumbs and wait for Hors to come in and call me a Slavocized Gypsy, Romanian or Turk. Despite the fact that I'm more Nordoid and lighter than your average Russian (who are Russified Tatars/Mongols)

Going by anthropological stats it means you're also more Nordoid and lighter than an average Swedes, and that's just not possible, as Gypsies are not lighter than Swedes, even thou they're often more gracile :)

C'mon, The Greasiest, you well outside the Northern European range. That's the Holy Truth and has nothing to do with you being an annoyingly obnoxious uneducated bumpkin...

Hors
01-18-2009, 10:53 AM
Russian (who are Russified Tatars/Mongols)

As for Russians being Tatars/Mongols, all the retards are welcome to show their stupid arses in this thread -

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1485

and post ANYTHING proving their silly claims, and I am not talking about out-of-arse opinions, but solid scientific genetical data

Hors
01-18-2009, 10:56 AM
That are clean latvians and pure baltics.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gyI1mTf8V5fP/610x.jpg

Out of 5 "clean" Latvians I can clearly see one Gypsy and one Tatar.

Hors
01-18-2009, 11:17 AM
That is a absolute stupid lie!!! :mad:

What? Latvia is not bankrupt? :D

A Russian calls us Latvians corrupt what is this for a joke??? The Russians in Latvia are the corrupt ones!

Russians are not really allowed in the Latvian civil service. And one has to be a civil service man to be corrupted...

They ruin the country for decades and buy up our economy and important infrastrucure!!!

Latvia does not have neither economy nor important infrastructure. Not anymore...

The so called "New Russians" with their dirty oil or gas money and their mafia tricks have support from Moscow because most of the "russian Latvians" are in networks and banks! Ruble here ruble there.

Moscow fiercely fights against the Latvian bank corruption supported by Latvian government. I know it first handed.

The problem is that Latvians are good for nothing and they can make money only via illegal ways. In short, they're criminals, the whole country is... WAS living on criminal proceeds from the mob activities in Russia and, to lesser extent, Europe.

30% of Latvians are Russians and they never integrate they only want more influence and buy out everything they get! a convoy of moscow and many dont want to speak our language or share our culture!

Latvian culture? Is it a joke?

The industry created by russians work for russians not for ethnic latvians. It goes in your pocket!

Russians have built a lot of industry facilities in Soviet Latvia. After Latvia got independance, everything was squandered by ethnic Latvians. Now Latvia is completely de-industrialized, has no natural reserves (oil, gas, minerals, metals, timber etc.), its horniculture is not viable.

You have to realize that the only ptospective career for you is to service sex-tourists from London, Moscow and Berlin.

Latvia has much to offer

What exactly?

but Russians steal and buy it away because you always did that in your history!!

There is a saying, that a Latvian has only his soul and his dick [in his hand - LOL Hors], indicating that Latvians are poor as parish rats.

All Latvians have got they got from Germans (old Riga architecture) and Russians (industry, infrastructure, culture). Themselves, Latvians are good for nothing.

Russian history is a history of foul play, corruption fraud and black mail!Not much changed after fall of the sovjetunion because we are occupied by Russian scum today too! krievu valoda......netīrumi.

Sorry but you are a typical russian asshole!!!! No respect for other countries

Respect for Latvia? LOL

only for your mongolic impure country! Our countries are doomed as long russians have their dirty feet in them. You rape our people our economy and our culture!

You have them? LOL

Germans lost the worldwar this is so sad of history! So much would be better if they banished you honorless vodka-drinking people to eastern of siberia. Go away from this forum it is a baltic forum.
The thanks for your idiot post was unwanted. "Urod!" that is what I say in russian to you.

The problem with Latvians is that they're an Asiatic ethnos living on European soil. Their origins are somewhere between the Urals and Mongolia. There is more than enough land there to accomodate this good-for-nothing ethnos, while Latvia should be re-populated by its rightful owners...

Psychonaut
01-18-2009, 11:40 AM
The problem with Latvians is that they're an Asiatic ethnos living on European soil. Their origins are somewhere between the Urals and Mongolia.

The haplogroup frequencies for Latvia listed here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_groups) would indicate that about 43% (those belonging to haplogroup N (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_N_(Y-DNA))) of Latvians are Uralic.

GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS
01-18-2009, 12:00 PM
Going by anthropological stats it means you're also more Nordoid and lighter than an average Swedes, and that's just not possible, as Gypsies are not lighter than Swedes, even thou they're often more gracile :)

What's with your obsessions of Swedes? No matter what we're discussing, ukrainian gas pipelines, latvian riots, you just have to mention Swedes in some way or another.

Inese
01-18-2009, 01:07 PM
moderators please hear me! Why is it okay that a mongel Russian Hors can attack european people and get away with it? :thumb down

What? Latvia is not bankrupt? :D
It is not! Latvia will survive the crisis that is what good people do. Russia is only lucky with oil and gas , without that your country would look like tadschikistan or usbekistan!!

Russians are not really allowed in the Latvian civil service. And one has to be a civil service man to be corrupted...
They are sad allowed but some civil servants try to hold them out which is good. All baltic countries should kick you out!

Latvia does not have neither economy nor important infrastructure.
Liar! http://www.economywatch.com/world_economy/latvia/ We have better per capita income income than dirty russians!

The problem is that Latvians are good for nothing and they can make money only via illegal ways. In short, they're criminals, the whole country is...
You are such a mega idiot why dont you stop breathing? Making money with illegal way is a habitute which brought you Russians in our countries after war and the brutal occupation of our countries! :mad: After our sovereign we did very well and had the best economic upwind in whole Europe.

Latvian culture? Is it a joke?
A total stupid lie.We was a member of hanse and had relationship with Middle europe and Scandinavia and were very advanced in our architecture and culture. Mean while you russians did nothing more than drink vodka and import zars and rulers from Europe because you had no good people to rule your country so you had to import them from Central europe.......Katharina II and else! All big "Russians" was foreigners. Word "slav" comes from "slave" and that is what is your nature!

Russians have built a lot of industry facilities in Soviet Latvia. After Latvia got independance, everything was squandered by ethnic Latvians.
Which is good! A facility without russians is a good facility!

You have to realize that the only ptospective career for you is to service sex-tourists from London, Moscow and Berlin.
I hate you so much you make fun over our people but russians are the ones with the biggest sex branch in whole Europe. Russian import wives are everywhere and most pimp are Russians!!! Riga is full of Russian thugs and pimp. They should get into prison longlife and you exploit Balts for your dirty deeds! When we lifed in Latvia we were threatened by people of yours. My family had to cope with criminal russians and my father received a stab wound! You know nothing besides drinking vodka while being the most dirty genetic toilet in Europe!

There is a saying, that a Latvian has only his soul and his dick [in his hand - LOL Hors], indicating that Latvians are poor as parish rats.
We will get over problems soon but that is something Russians can not do because you are mentally poor. There is no solution for your low-human genes.

Respect for Latvia? LOL
I hope one day some one will drop atomic bombs over your shitty country!

The problem with Latvians is that they're an Asiatic ethnos living on European soil. Their origins are somewhere between the Urals and Mongolia.
Speaking of yourself are you mental ill?

The haplogroup frequencies for Latvia listed here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_by_ethnic_groups) would indicate that about 43% (those belonging to haplogroup N (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_N_(Y-DNA))) of Latvians are Uralic.
More than 30% of Latvian population are Russians and some less Latvians lower themselves to mix with Russians. This 43% Uralic genes is the Russian influence in our country! Do you see how bad the situation is? We need cleansing!

Loki
01-18-2009, 01:10 PM
moderators please! Why is it okay that a mongel Russian Hors can attack european people and get away with it? :thumb down

If you call people "mongels" and are aggressive, you should expect to receive responses in kind from members you are offending. Moderators have to be fair and impartial in these kind of debates. Both Latvians and Russians are European peoples.

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 01:15 PM
More than 30% of Latvian population are Russians and some less Latvians lower themselves to mix with Russians. This 43% Uralic genes is the Russian influence in our country!

Sampling is never accurate because of bias, skepticism and randomness. The Russian Baltic population came from Boreal and Siberian zones. And if they were selected on mere coincidence, this would easily account for the high N gene. And this is likely given that most of the Baltic countries' populations are centered in a few cities.

And I don't trust Russian anthropologists. They probably bought their degree for a hundred bucks and are bias in their goal of proving that Russia is more Nordoid and European than all of Europe, LOL. Silly Mongols, best you return to the drinking games ;)

Inese
01-18-2009, 01:17 PM
If you call people "mongels" and are aggressive, you should expect to receive responses in kind from members you are offending. Moderators have to be fair and impartial in these kind of debates. Both Latvians and Russians are European peoples.
This is a baltic forum why is a russian allowed to make fun about? And Russia is not Europe. Europe ends at Ural but Russia goes to Kamtschaka and borders with China, Mongolia and Japan!

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Out of 5 "clean" Latvians I can clearly see one Gypsy and one Tatar.

Yeah I bet you have plenty of experience... As the saying goes, it takes the devil to spot his own :D

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 01:23 PM
This is a baltic forum why is a russian allowed to make fun about? And Russia is not Europe. Europe ends at Ural but Russia goes to Kamtschaka and borders with China, Mongolia and Japan!

Typical super-russians from Wladiwostok in East Russia!!:

http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/2032/PreviewComp/SuperStock_2032-1006.jpg

Europe? China!

The one on the right looks like Igor from my old highschool! :D

Psychonaut
01-18-2009, 01:24 PM
More than 30% of Latvian population are Russians and some less Latvians lower themselves to mix with Russians. This 43% Uralic genes is the Russian influence in our country!

To pin all of that on the Russians is probably not accurate. Your fellow Baltic countries all display similarly high levels of haplogroup N, Estonia is at 40.6% and the Lithuanians at 43%. Now, before you jump the gun and blame all of that on the Russians as well, your non-Baltic neighbor, Finland, also has an extremely high rate of haplogroup N, 63%. While we can't compare current distribution with what it would've been 200 years ago, the fact that Uralic genes are present in every nation in the region, but are nearly absent from Belarus, sure makes it look more like something native to the region rather than a recent import. Even when one tribe conquers and rules another, the original genetic profile of the region usually remains in tact; if this were not the case, all of Europe would bear the Indo-European R1a marker. Here's a map showing the radial distribution of haplogroup N. Note that in your part of the world it radiates from Finland, not Russia.

http://www.relativegenetics.com/genomics/images/haploMaps/N_large_RG.jpg

Loki
01-18-2009, 01:27 PM
This is a baltic forum why is a russian allowed to make fun about?

Do you want to be restricted to posting in this section only? All members have access to the same posting areas on this forum, and have the same privileges. Even Russians.

And Russia is not Europe. Europe ends at Ural but Russia goes to Kamtschaka and borders with China, Mongolia and Japan!

So? The Russian Empire expanded into those areas from their original home West of the Urals. If one accepts your argument, you must say that Australians and Americans are not Europeans either, as they were migrants from Europe.

Inese
01-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Do you want to be restricted to posting in this section only?
If you restrict hors to the Russian forum I accept! :coffee:

So? The Russian Empire expanded into those areas from their original home West of the Urals. If one accepts your argument, you must say that Australians and Americans are not Europeans either, as they were migrants from Europe.
Yes Russian empire expanded! It is what Russians love to do. Destroy other peoples homeland.

Why you take side with a greater russian offender who show no respect for full European countries and who want to dominate other cultures? He is the fiend you can only be lucky that Russia is not bordering your England. You would think other wise then trust me!! :mad: It is easy to talk when you are living on a island and border to humane civilisized countries like France Ireland or Germany. Hawaii is a island also.

Loki
01-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Why you take side with a greater russian offender who show no respect for full European countries and who want to dominate other cultures? He is the fiend you can only be lucky that Russia is not bordering your England. You would think other wise then trust me!! :mad: It is easy to talk when you are living on a island and border to humane countries like France Ireland or Germany.

I'm not taking sides at all, just trying to give impartial advice here. You have called upon moderators to intervene, hence my response. From what I see, you have been calling Russians Mongols and other subhuman names, and I think this is why Hors has responded to you. If you want to receive respect from people, then give respect first. It is earned.

I don't have to trust you on these facts, I'm twice your age and know a little about world history and politics.

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm not taking sides at all, just trying to give impartial advice here. You have called upon moderators to intervene, hence my response. From what I see, you have been calling Russians Mongols and other subhuman names, and I think this is why Hors has responded to you. If you want to receive respect from people, then give respect first. It is earned.

I don't have to trust you on these facts, I'm twice your age and know a little about world history and politics.

Than you should know that Muscovy was created as a satellite by the Mongol Empire, and many of the prominent families having been Mongol? :confused:

Yuriy's successor, Ivan I (r. 1325–40), managed to retain the title of Grand Duke by cooperating closely with the Mongols and collecting tribute and taxes from other Russian principalities on their behalf.

And regardless if you don't believe that, what happened to the conquered people of Kazan and the Golden Horde? I doubt they disappeared, most converted to Christianity and became Russians... The ones who still cling onto the old identities, are mainly atheists and Muslims.

Inese
01-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Read the thread I said nothing about Russians! But Hors came into my thread and talked full of hate and respectless about my country and people. Why should I respect a person who talks like him? He is like the many Russians I had to know when I lived in Latvia!! They want to dominate everything and think Russia is the center of world.

You are twice my age but old people make mistakes also. And you know Latvia from hear-say only but I am from there get it please okay? Excuse but I think I have more experience when we talk about situation in Latvia and the history of my land!

Loki
01-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Than you should know that Muscovy was created as a satellite by the Mongol Empire, and many of the prominent families having been Mongol? :confused:

Of course I know that part of history. The Huns also invaded Germany -- does this mean Germans are Asiatic?

If a few Mongol rulers had sway over Russia for a while, it doesn't mean the Slavic substratum instantly turned into Mongoloids. That's pure fantasy.

Loki
01-18-2009, 01:58 PM
You are twice my age but old people make mistakes also. And you know Latvia from hear-say only but I am from there get it please okay? Excuse but I think I have more experience when we talk about situation in Latvia and the history of my land!

I didn't say I was old! ;)

This is a discussion forum. It becomes interesting when people holding differing views show their side in debate -- even strong debate. Without differences in opinion, all postings we will see here would go like this: "I agree! I agree!". Boring.

Strong debate can stir many emotions. But in the end it is very helpful and can be very educational for all who read it. So, if I were you I would see this as an excellent opportunity to present my viewpoints. :)

Debate need not contain ad hominem insults to the person -- if you have learned this, you have learned a lot already. Internet debate is helpful and can tweak skills of debate and persuasion that can be used in real life.

So -- my advice to all concerned, is cut out the personal insults, and enjoy a lively debate based on factual exchanges! :thumbs up

Damilkyway
01-18-2009, 02:32 PM
The Huns also invaded Germany -- does this mean Germans are Asiatic? If a few Mongol rulers had sway over Russia for a while, it doesnt mean the Slavic substratum instantly turned into Mongoloids. Thats pure fantasy.
The Turkic (not only Mongolian) element has been present in (even Western parts of) Russia since the dawn of time. The Huns paid us a swift visit - and left.

Is Russia a European country? In terms of culture and identity, I would say no, partly since a truly European country cannot have an anti-European identity.

Loki
01-18-2009, 02:41 PM
The Turkic (not only Mongolian) element has been present in (even Western parts of) Russia since the dawn of time. The Huns paid us a swift visit - and left.

Genetic substantiation of this would go a longer way convincing me than loose claims.

Is Russia a European country? In terms of culture and identity, I would say no, partly since a truly European country cannot have an anti-European identity.

Geographically -- European until the Urals -- and this area contains the vast majority of the Russian ethnos. The Far East is sparsely populated.

Linguistically -- European (Slavic).

Culturally -- European -- Russian Orthodox religion is deeply established and older than any Northern European Protestant denomination. The Russian Orthodox culture became the bullwark of Eastern Christendom after the fall of Constantinople to the Turks.

Racially -- European, based on all genetic evidence I have seen so far. If there are studies to the contrary, I would like to see it.

Damilkyway
01-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Genetic substantiation of this would go a longer way convincing me than loose claims.
Let me get back to you on that one.

Geographically -- European until the Urals -- and this area contains the vast majority of the Russian ethnos. The Far East is sparsely populated.
Geography is not a straightforward concept, and Europe is a highly disputed concept. From a civilizational point of view, Europe does not transcend German eastward expansion. The Russian ethnos is (numerically) dominated by three populations: the central (ca. 37 mill.), the southern (ca. 23 mill.), and the upper Volga region (ca. 30 mill.). Only the first group is (probably) predominantly Slavo-Baltic. The two other groups, plus the other 50+ mill., are highly *miscegenated* (with non-European elements).

The Russian Orthodox culture became the bullwark of Eastern Christendom after the fall of Constantinople to the Turks.
This is complicated. Eastern Christendom has had an anti-European (anti-Western) orientation since 1054 CE.

Hors
01-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Let me get back to you on that one.

:D

Geography is not a straightforward concept, and Europe is a highly disputed concept. From a civilizational point of view, Europe does not transcend German eastward expansion. The Russian ethnos is (numerically) dominated by three populations: the central (ca. 37 mill.), the southern (ca. 23 mill.), and the upper Volga region (ca. 30 mill.). Only the first group is (probably) predominantly Slavo-Baltic. The two other groups, plus the other 50+ mill., are highly *miscegenated* (with non-European elements).

BS Artist is back. Part II

This is complicated. Eastern Christendom has had an anti-European (anti-Western) orientation since 1054 CE.

Western christendom has had anti-European (anti-Eastern) orientation since 1054.

Hors
01-18-2009, 04:06 PM

The Turkic (not only Mongolian) element has been present in (even Western parts of) Germania since the dawn of time. The Tatars paid us, and THEM, a swift visit - and left, while hordes of Avars, Bulgars, Pechenegi actually settled in Germania and intermixed with Germanics.

TheGreatest
01-18-2009, 04:14 PM
The Turkic (not only Mongolian) element has been present in (even Western parts of) Germania since the dawn of time. The Tatars paid us, and THEM, a swift visit - and left, while hordes of Avars, Bulgars, Pechenegi actually settled in Germania and intermixed with Germanics.

Yet... Almost all Russians look Mongolic and very few Germans do? :confused:

Damilkyway
01-18-2009, 04:23 PM
For a start:

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v15/n2/full/5201748a.html

Hors
01-18-2009, 04:42 PM
It is not! Latvia will survive the crisis that is what good people do.

Latvians would have been sold into slavery in good old times. Now you'll simply starve...

Russia is only lucky with oil and gas , without that your country would look like tadschikistan or usbekistan!!

Uzbekistan is rich in gas. :D

As for Russia, only 16% of its income comes from oil and gas.

They are sad allowed but some civil servants try to hold them out which is good. All baltic countries should kick you out!

Not really. it's reserved for ethnic Latvians to be parasites, i.e. civil servants and drink blood of people who steal produce something, i.e. Russians.

Liar! http://www.economywatch.com/world_economy/latvia/ We have better per capita income income than dirty russians!

Absence of industry and infrastructure in Latvia has nothing to do with the last proceeds and last credits labeled as income (GDP). You have nothing left. You sold and pawned EVERYTHING Tussians have built in the USSR times. No more GDP for you.

You are such a mega idiot why dont you stop breathing? Making money with illegal way is a habitute which brought you Russians in our countries after war and the brutal occupation of our countries! :mad: After our sovereign we did very well and had the best economic upwind in whole Europe.

LOL

You're the worst economical shithole in Europe, if not the entire world.

And of course being in control of the state affairs, Russians being deprived of their political rights and freedoms, Latvians DO control all the crime in Latvia: money laundering (who is the head of the Central Bank of Latvia?), illegal transit (who's the head of the customs in Latvia?), prostitution (who is the mayor of Riga?) etc etc etc

You're all the mob and squanderers. But thetre is nothing left to steal and squander. You're already living at the expense of European taxpayers. You don't earn your meal and housing, you;re parasites...

A total stupid lie.We was a member of hanse

LOL

Latvian Germans were. Ethnic latvians were flunkeys wiping their asses.

and had relationship with Middle europe and Scandinavia

You still have them. Latvian prostitutes are cheap and thus popular in among low-paid Europeans and Scandinavians.

and were very advanced in our architecture and culture.

GERMAN architecture. Latvians were allowed to deal with dirt cleaning, nothing more.

Mean while you russians did nothing more than drink vodka and import zars and rulers from Europe because you had no good people to rule your country so you had to import them from Central europe.......Katharina II and else! All big "Russians" was foreigners.

Word "slav" comes from "slave" and that is what is your nature!

The word "Slav" is Slavic and has nothing to do with slaves. and Latvians may call themselves Martians, and yet it's the fact that for their entire history they were nothing more than slaves of either Germans or Russians.

Which is good! A facility without russians is a good facility!

You don't have any facilities, neither with Russians nor without.

I hate you so much you make fun over our people but russians are the ones with the biggest sex branch in whole Europe. Russian import wives are everywhere and most pimp are Russians!!!

And sell Latvian girls like you :D

Riga is full of Russian thugs and pimp. They should get into prison longlife and you exploit Balts for your dirty deeds! When we lifed in Latvia we were threatened by people of yours. My family had to cope with criminal russians and my father received a stab wound! You know nothing besides drinking vodka while being the most dirty genetic toilet in Europe!

Why don't you voluntarily migrate back to Siberia, where your people belong. Europe is not for you. You've always been slaves of European peoples, and will always be slaves... while in Siberia tundra you may be a free people! :thumb001:

We will get over problems soon but that is something Russians can not do because you are mentally poor. There is no solution for your low-human genes.

LOL

And how are you going to cope with your problems? Sex tourism will not be enough. I'm afraid...

I hope one day some one will drop atomic bombs over your shitty country!

Production of the A bomb costs A LOT of money and demands a lot of wit. Latvians have neither.

Speaking of yourself are you mental ill?

I'm just summarizing scientific sources for you :)

More than 30% of Latvian population are Russians and some less Latvians lower themselves to mix with Russians. This 43% Uralic genes is the Russian influence in our country! Do you see how bad the situation is? We need cleansing!

Yeah, esp. as Russians have little of the gene in question. But cleansing is absolutely necessary! We should cleanse Europe from this pest, Latvians and send them to their historical homeland, somewhere in Mongolia...

Hors
01-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Yet... Almost all Russians look Mongolic and very few Germans do? :confused:

Scientists say the opposite is true.

Hors
01-18-2009, 04:47 PM
For a start:

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v15/n2/full/5201748a.html

:D

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5826/supergenxm5.jpg

GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS
01-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Scientists say the opposite is true.

"You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."

Scientists, eh?

Hors
01-18-2009, 05:51 PM
[in comparison with Russians] Germans more frequently have strongly protruding cheekbones, shief and narrow eye slit, upper eye lid fold, low nasal root and broad nasal bridge… Comparison of Germans of Scheidt with various Eastern European groups – Russian, Finnish and even Turkic shows that Mongoloid traits are spread in Central Europe no less, but rather more than in Eastern Europe. By many basic racial traits Hannover and Baden Germans turn out being “more Mongloid” than Voronezh Russians or Vychegda Komi, and only a bit less Mongoloid than Turkics of Northern Caucasus, half of whom is partially Mongoloid… presence of certain Mongoloid traits is established on German skulls from Bavaria (Saller, 75), Franconia (Heger, 57), Hannover (Gaushild, 52; Saller, 77). But with most clarity Mongoloid admixture shows itself in the Longobard sample of the 6th century from Nikitch in Burgerland (Eastern Austria), studied by G. Muller… in the article by G. Muller also the skulls of the Germanic tripe of Gepidae from Croatia are mentioned, studied by Lebzelter, which show even greater intermixture with Mongoloids (65).

In the light if the above facts it’s interesting to recall the old works by Galder, who among Ancient Germanic skulls from “regular burials” of Wurtenberg found about 20% of intermixed “Turanic-Germanic” forms (55, P. 14). By “Turanic” type Galder undoubtably mean Mongoloids proper, as he considered a broad face, protruding cheekbones, flattish non-protruding nose with broad nasal bridge and lower jaw of small height (Ibid, P. 5) as characteristic traits of this type. Skulls with “Turanic” traits are concentrated, according to Galder, in the valley of Upper Danube from Gynsburg (?) to Sigmaringen (?) (Ibid., P. 13). Validity of the conclusion of presence of Mongoloid elements in the composition of the Germanic tribes of Central Europe is backed by control comparison of images of German skulls with similar materials from Sweden, published in the remarkable album by Retzius… Mongoloid types have spread over territories of contemporary Austria, Tirol, Bavaria and Wurtenberg, where their traces clearly show themselves on skeletal remains, and also among contemporary population… It may seem strange, at the first thought, that contemporary Germans frequently have more Mongoloid traits in anthropological phenotype than many groups of Eastern Europe. But it may seem strange only at the first thought, as greater Mongoloidness of Bavarians in comparison with Russians is explained by the fact that bearers of Mongoloid elements – the Black Sea nomads have been settling not the territories they were passing in their migration, but the territories of their destination… Appeared in the end of the 1st millennium BC, Germanic tribes were anthropologically intermixed already in the period of their ethnogenesis. They included not only various Europeoid racial types of the second tier, but also intermediary “Uralo-Lappid” complexes. Close contact with nomads in 4-10th centures increased amount of Mongoloid admixture in Germanics.

N.N. Cheboksarov. Mongoloid Elements in Population of Central Europe// Scientific Notes of Moscow State University. Moscow. 1941. Issue 63. Pages 235-270

eh?

Damilkyway
01-18-2009, 08:00 PM
Racially -- European, based on all genetic evidence I have seen so far. If there are studies to the contrary, I would like to see it.
The forest zone of Eastern Europe has been an area of intense population admixture. Low frequency of Mongoloid mtDNA variant in Letts and Lithuanians suggests that the Mongoloid component was probably not typical of the Balto-Slavic protogene pool.

The highest frequencies of the Mongoloid component are typical of the Russian populations from Russian Pomore and the north-western region, in which Mongoloid components have been detected 10.000 – 8.000 years ago; in Dnepr-Donetsk tribes, 7000 – 6000 years ago, and in the Ivanovo oblast (Sakhtysh, Russia), 6000 – 5000 years ago. There are substantial differences in the frequencies of Mongoloid mtDNA lineages between the Russian populations of the Russian North, Northwest, and the central/southern regions of the European part of Russia.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/nt3lj1301228358r/

Hors
01-18-2009, 08:39 PM
And that's what Damilkyway calls "the contrary"???

Skandi
01-19-2009, 12:45 AM

Oh dear you seem to be right;
Daily Telegraph

The result of subjecting ex-Soviet catch-up economies to the monetary regime of the leaden West has been massive overheating. Latvia's current account deficit hit 26pc of GDP. Riga property prices surpassed Berlin.

The inevitable bust is proving epic. Latvia's property group Balsts says Riga flat prices have fallen 56pc since mid-2007. The economy contracted 18pc annualised over the last six months.

Leaked documents reveal – despite a blizzard of lies by EU and Latvian officials – that the International Monetary Fund called for devaluation as part of a €7.5bn joint rescue for Latvia.

Ouch

Stegura
01-19-2009, 02:40 AM
Well atleast I know why the Latvians sided with the Nazi's during World War 2.

After viewing Hors's posts I also have a better understanding of why the Estonians still have Waffen SS memorials honoring those who died fighting against Russian Judeo-Bolshevism for Estonian/Baltic independence.

Inese
01-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Well atleast I know why the Latvians sided with the Nazi's during World War 2.

After viewing Hors's posts I also have a better understanding of why the Estonians still have Waffen SS memorials honoring those who died fighting against Russian Judeo-Bolshevism for Estonian/Baltic independence.

We have Latvian SS memorials too. There is a special day it is called "Legionnaire's Day" on 16th March every year!!! There is a march of Latvian veterans and much patriotism. Russians try to forbid this but they have no influence on it! I am glad that my country was on the right side in Word War 2 and tried to fight against Russian occupation.

Photos of the yearly Legionnaires Day in Riga and older photos of Latvian Waffe-SS soldiers! It makes me proud and my grandfather was German. :thumbs up

Hors do you see that? They were fighting your people and they were right! I am proud of them too.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09wK3Sd1P91AA/610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/01kq0pU0U405e/610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/077weEo0jM3vM/610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cBA3mW9xF7kF/610x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0dM50Mr9nYb6o/610x.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/f5gxs.jpghttp://tworca.org/news/data/upimages/latvianSS.jpghttp://www.white-history.com/hwr33ii_files/latss.jpeg