PDA

View Full Version : China has 7 more children hacked to death

Austin
05-12-2010, 02:01 PM
"Sociologists say the recent attacks that have killed 17 and wounded more than five dozen reflect the tragic consequences of ignoring mental illness and rising stress resulting from huge social inequalities in China's fast-changing society."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8676613.stm

Maybe it is because so many Chinese guys will never get laid due to 40 million more of them than women?

The Lawspeaker
05-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Maybe it is because so many Chinese guys will never get laid due to 40 million more of them than women?
You could be right. The lack of sex (while still having a high sex drive) compared to big social change can cause trouble.
And - face it: Asians aren't the most stable people on the globe anyways.

Cato
05-12-2010, 02:23 PM
http://www.clubfuji.com/Ash/angry%20asian.jpg

Him rove you rong time.

P.S. Poor tykes.

SwordoftheVistula
05-15-2010, 06:23 AM
I think it's more the lack of guns.

For its population size, China doesn't seem to have an overly large group of crazies, they are just more successful because the country is a gun-free zone.

Austin
05-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Ya well I wonder what it is like being a married guy in China... You must have like hundreds of single guys constantly trying to take your wife from you or your girlfriend....that would be interesting.

Troll's Puzzle
05-15-2010, 04:11 PM
I think it's more the lack of guns.

For its population size, China doesn't seem to have an overly large group of crazies, they are just more successful because the country is a gun-free zone.

if he had only had guns, he could have ranked in amongst the 'high scores' set in american schools . :( his performance was dissapointing compared to the all time record set in an american college (by an asian, incidentally). So I wouldn't say he was 'more successful'

oh wait, I forgot the only reason school shootings are a big problem in america is because schools ban guns. Silly schools! obviously what's needed is MORE guns for EVERYONE!!
A gun on every desk! that would stop school massacares, and probably improve teaching standards too :wink

Sol Invictus
05-15-2010, 04:15 PM
oh wait, I forgot the only reason school shootings are a big problem in america is because schools ban guns. Silly schools! obviously what's needed is MORE guns for EVERYONE!!
A gun on every desk! that would stop school massacares, and probably improve teaching standards too :wink

I actually agree with this statement.

Austin
05-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Populace having guns is good overall but there will always be drawbacks, I'd rather have those drawbacks than have the govt. control all firearms.

Cato
05-15-2010, 04:58 PM
The repression of anger is also a part of Chinese behaviorism. Some of these slashers might just be very, very angry men.

Austin
05-15-2010, 05:00 PM
ya then again people with little dicks fuck a lot, just look at Chinamen and Indian people and how many people they have... =)

Cato
05-15-2010, 05:07 PM
The angriest man of all time was an Asian named Temujin and his progeny number into the millions.

Jarl
05-15-2010, 05:10 PM
ya then again people with little dicks fuck a lot, just look at Chinamen and Indian people and how many people they have... =)

I believe it's not that simple...

Sol Invictus
05-15-2010, 05:11 PM
I wonder how doped up on antidepressants Chinese people are, probably not near as much as us in the west, especially North America, where you hear of school shootings and complete nutjobs going out on shooting sprees. Moreso in the U.S. Last school shooting in Canada I remember was that Kimvir Gil dude. After that incident Parliament outlawed 10 round magazines in the Baretta Cx4 storm.

Austin
05-15-2010, 05:24 PM
I wonder how doped up on antidepressants Chinese people are, probably not near as much as us in the west, especially North America, where you hear of school shootings and complete nutjobs going out on shooting sprees. Moreso in the U.S. Last school shooting in Canada I remember was that Kimvir Gil dude. After that incident Parliament outlawed 10 round magazines in the Baretta Cx4 storm.

Ya then again yall had that guy who cut somebody's head off on a bus :D

Bloodeagle
05-15-2010, 05:33 PM
You could be right. The lack of sex (while still having a high sex drive) compared to big social change can cause trouble.
And - face it: Asians aren't the most stable people on the globe anyways.
I fear that this condition, "lack of women", will become the impetus that will send the Chinese armies abroad!
Hide your women the Chinese are coming!:eek:

Murphy
05-15-2010, 05:47 PM
. . .

Right, because the Caucasian race doesn't have its share of crazy fuckwits :rolleyes:!

Austin
05-15-2010, 05:52 PM
. . .

Right, because the Caucasian race doesn't have its share of crazy fuckwits :rolleyes:!

Yeah but the West has slightly more women than men as it is suppose to be, we don't have a huge imbalance of men to women.

Murphy
05-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Yeah but the West has slightly more women than men as it is suppose to be, we don't have a huge imbalance of men to women.

I think you're projecting, Austin. Just because you go crazy now that you aren't getting laid, doesn't mean we're all so craven as to give in to baser instincts.

Austin
05-15-2010, 05:57 PM
lol what ya mean dunno where you got that (:

anyways tho it is true West has more women than men...will be interesting to see what comes of China's scarcity of women

Murphy
05-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Tell you what, first you'll need to categorically demonstrate that China has, on average, a statistcally greater rate of crazies amongst its general population. Then you can possibly put forward an argument that this is due to men not getting laid enough.

Austin
05-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Aequoreus you and me gotta go to a bar sometime (:

Jägerstaffel
05-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Aequoreus you and me gotta go to a bar sometime (:

I'm sure that's what he was thinking too.

Austin
05-15-2010, 06:23 PM
Ya well your not coming with us jag

SwordoftheVistula
05-15-2010, 11:32 PM
I just don't see any evidence of the gender imbalance causing mental illness or other craziness in China. First off, these are asians, not africans, so going crazy due to unfulfilled horniness seems unlikely.

The main effect of the gender imbalance would appear to be a continuing decline in population. A lot of the single men are factory workers from the rural areas who work long hours. Also computer games like Worlds of Warcraft are very popular there, perhaps this might be somewhat of a result of gender imbalance, and both this and the working long hours certainly would work to mitigate any social problems like suggested in this thread.

the only reason school shootings are a big problem in america is because schools ban guns. Silly schools! obviously what's needed is MORE guns for EVERYONE!!

You are correct, for once :D

There's never been a mass shooting at a gun rally ;)

Murphy
05-15-2010, 11:41 PM
I think the urbanisation of much of the Chinese population in recent years has really done a lot of harm to them. They were better off when the majority of them were rice and opiate farmers who all know Kung Fu and spoke in fortune cookie riddles and every one of them was well versed in levels of philosophy that it would boggle our amateur-theologians here at the Apricity.

Austin
05-16-2010, 12:24 AM
No the real reason for the gender imbalance is the one child policy. Chinese culture emphasis that a family must have a male in order to provide for the parents later on in life via his job, so most families decide to have their one child be a male, hence skewing the numbers to where they are currently with 40 million more males. The Chinese call these 40 million the "bare branches" because they have no prospects at finding a woman in life and starting a family.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/11/world/asia/11china.html

NYtimes is conservative in their estimate compared to other sites