01-18-2015, 08:02 AM
serbia, bosnia, maybe hungary i don't know

Pahli
01-18-2015, 02:22 PM
All the other ex-jugoslav states, maybe Bulgaria a little bit

Insuperable
01-18-2015, 02:24 PM
Pupovac and Jovanovic are Serbs.

I think I have already opened a classification thread about one of them.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?124386-Classify-this-Croatian-politician

Stefan_Dusan
01-18-2015, 02:30 PM
Serbia

Nope they can't

Ullastret
01-18-2015, 02:36 PM
I'd say many of them can pass as Italian.

Borna
01-18-2015, 02:38 PM
LOL, Jovanović and Pupovac are not Croats.

Leto
01-18-2015, 02:39 PM
Nope they can't
Why? Most ex-Yugos are interchangeable.

Roy
01-18-2015, 02:43 PM
They could pass as Polish but 2 - Milorad Pupovac and nr 4 - Orsat Miljenić strike me as alien / very uncommon looking for my country.

Vanaheimr
01-18-2015, 03:30 PM
Serbia, Slovenia, Italy, Albania, Greece, Hungary...

Casandrinos
01-18-2015, 03:39 PM
South Slavic AF

Sisak
01-18-2015, 05:43 PM
All the other ex-jugoslav states, maybe Bulgaria a little bit

can they be Iranians, Kurds?

Pahli
01-18-2015, 05:59 PM
can they be Iranians, Kurds?

One or two of them could be, but I wouldn't really say they do that much.

Sisak
01-18-2015, 06:04 PM
One or two of them could be, but I wouldn't really say they do that much.

which one of them?

blogen
01-18-2015, 06:08 PM
serbia, bosnia, maybe hungary i don't know

These faces are totally strange in Hungary.

Pahli
01-18-2015, 06:11 PM
which one of them?

Nr. 1, nr. 4 and maybe nr. 5

Antimage
01-18-2015, 06:12 PM
These faces are totally strange in Hungary.

yeah, they don't look hungarian. but for avarage people they wouldn't look foreign in hungary.

if they walked on the street here, nobody would think they are not hungarian, people would approach them in hungarian language etc.

people in real life aren't as strict as us when it comes to passing

Sisak
01-18-2015, 06:33 PM
Pupovac and Jovanovic are Serbs.

I think I have already opened a classification thread about one of them.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?124386-Classify-this-Croatian-politician
his name Orsat is weird. I think he's the only person with that name that I know

Borna
01-18-2015, 06:36 PM
Linić is super borreby, this Orsat, i doubt he is Croat, Pupovac, Jovanović are not Croats.

Sisak
01-18-2015, 06:40 PM
Linić is super borreby, this Orsat, i doubt he is Croat, Pupovac, Jovanović are not Croats.

I know. I also think Orsat is not CRroat.

Borna
01-18-2015, 06:42 PM

He is from Dubrovnik, and according to Imehrvatsko this actually is Croatian name, latinized form.

Minesweeper
01-18-2015, 06:47 PM
I only know Pupovac is a Serb. And I would guess Predrag Matic, Zeljko Jovanovic and Zoran Milanovic as Serbs judging by their names which doesn't mean they are.

Voskos
01-18-2015, 06:48 PM
Is the third one a pure Mongolian?

blogen
01-18-2015, 07:17 PM

Pure Europid, an Alpinoid.

Voskos
01-18-2015, 07:26 PM
Pure Europid, an Alpinoid.

:laugh:

Insuperable
01-18-2015, 07:53 PM
They could pass as Polish but 2 - Milorad Pupovac and nr 4 - Orsat Miljenić strike me as alien / very uncommon looking for my country.

You are the last person I would expect to say that some of them can pass as Polish.

his name Orsat is weird. I think he's the only person with that name that I know

There are only 50 people with that name in Croatia so it is not strange that you don't know anyone with that name. Vast majority of that name comes from Dubrovnik. Orso means bear in Italian. Orsato, in Italian meaning small bear.

Why wouldn't he be a Croat? If he had light hair and eyes you wouldn't be writing this. You are being too extreme. There are many swarthy Croats. It is a normal thing.

I only know Pupovac is a Serb. And I would guess Predrag Matic, Zeljko Jovanovic and Zoran Milanovic as Serbs judging by their names which doesn't mean they are.

I don't want you to think we think he is a Serb because of his surname. That surname is present among Croatians too just like name Jovan can be present too in Dalmatian islands for example which is a slavicized form of Giovanni and a coincidence. There were speculations he is a Serb. He was called Serb on TV several times among other things by those like Mamić and in a response to those allegations he always said that man shouldn't be judged because of his ethnicity and religion blah blah. He never denied it.

Of course, can only pass in Mongolia.
http://www.zadarskilist.hr/media/base/slavko%20linic_v0003.jpg
Faces like those of Linić are typical communist faces. Soon this whole left wing commy scum will step down.

Tooting Carmen
01-18-2015, 08:00 PM
Around the Balkans.

Jana
01-18-2015, 08:13 PM
Jovanović is Bosnian Serb by ancestry I think, and Pupovac is Seb as well. Milanović is ''pure Croat'' despite his name, lol ;). It's not that any of this maters anyway, they look like what they are and pass in nearby countries.

Funny thing is said about ''Mongol'' Linić. In his case distant tatar ancestry is VERY possible. People from Grobnik are known to have mixed with Tatars in middle ages (and battled them), and anyone informed about area can notice slight Asiatic influence in some locals. Other than that, red hair genes are most common in Kvarner and Istria out of entire Croatia, as Celtic tribes once inhabited the region and built irst fortress in modern Rijeka. So Grobnik people can look very interesting. Her is ''evil Slavko'' in other pic:

http://i.imgur.com/OY7ly1H.png

Borna
01-18-2015, 08:19 PM
Jovanović is Bosnian Serb by ancestry I think, and Pupovac is Seb as well. Milanović is ''pure Croat'' despite his name, lol ;). It's not that any of this maters anyway, they look like what they are and pass in nearby countries.

Funny thing is said about ''Mongol'' Linić. In his case distant tatar ancestry is VERY possible. People from Grobnik are known to have mixed with Tatars in middle ages (and battled them), and anyone informed about area can notice slight Asiatic influence in some locals. Other than that, red hair genes are most common in Kvarner and Istria out of entire Croatia, as Celtic tribes once inhabited the region and built irst fortress in modern Rijeka. So Grobnik people can look very interesting. Her is ''evil Slavko'' in other pic:

He is not Mongoloid by any possible criteria. If he is Mongoloid, than Jack Nicholson is as well. He is pure borreby.

Borna
01-18-2015, 08:22 PM
Why wouldn't he be a Croat? If he had light hair and eyes you wouldn't be writing this. You are being too extreme. There are many swarthy Croats. It is a normal thing.

Stop fucking fabricating! I never said such a thing, his name was strange to me, that is why i wrote this.
You are obsessed with me being Nordicist (DESPITE 100 FUCKING TIMES I SAID I AM NOT AND THAT I CAN'T BE).

Jana
01-18-2015, 08:24 PM
He is not Mongoloid by any possible criteria. If he is Mongoloid, than Jack Nicholson is as well. He is pure borreby.

I can see some (pseudo) Asiatic influence in him, but I wouldn't call him Mongoloid. He actually looks like Jackie a bit.

Insuperable
01-18-2015, 08:47 PM

I am getting slowly very sick of you. I also threw an eye what you write on the other forum (Asja on Zetaboards if I am not mistaken). If you can't cope with your mixed ancestry you don't need to make the rest of us such. First of all what known mixing of people from Grobnik, are you nuts? Secondly according to some the battle never happened (no Tatars as they called them aka Mongols there during 1200s invasion of Europe) while according to others all Tatars were killed in the battle.

Stop fucking fabricating! I never said such a thing, his name was strange to me, that is why i wrote this.
You are obsessed with me being Nordicist (DESPITE 100 FUCKING TIMES I SAID I AM NOT AND THAT I CAN'T BE).

Okay, my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad if it is just because of his name. Don't really give a fuck if you are a Nordicist or not. I just give a reply if I need to. It could be your or anybody else. I quoted Jelisava too.

Jana
01-18-2015, 08:51 PM
I am getting slowly very sick of you. I also threw an eye what you write on the other forum. If you can't cope with your
mixed ancestry you don't need to make the rest of us such. First of all what known mixing of people from Grobnik, are you nuts? Secondly according to some the battle never happened (no Tatars as they called them aka Mongols there during 1200s invasion of Europe) while according to others all Tatars were killed in the battle.

Okay, my baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad if it is just because of his name. Don't really give a fuck if you are a Nordicist or not. I just give a reply if I need to. It could be your or anybody else. I quoted Jelisava too.

Slow down with agression. Grobnik people probably have arhaic mix, as everyone does. Living there many years, I Know better than you how do they look and about their history. They are pure Croats if it interests you but what I wrote is what most people in Rijeka think. Judging by your threads about Northern Euros, you're the one with complex. I am said to get in argument with another Croat, but you can not forbid me to express my opinion peacfully.

Borna
01-18-2015, 08:53 PM
There is right vision of Croats and their history, and Feodora's.

If you can't cope with your
mixed ancestry you

I do not care about her mixed ancestry, what she is speaking is damaging Croats here.

Jana
01-18-2015, 08:55 PM
There is right vision of Croats and their history, and Feodora's.

Like a hyena coming when you're not alone, not suprising.

Borna
01-18-2015, 08:56 PM
Like a hyena coming when you're not alone, not suprising.

I had feuds with you long ago, before Solin.
So our "enmity" has a long tradition.

Greetings from poor and backward region of Slavonia.

Jana
01-18-2015, 08:59 PM
I toght we made peace :) Greetings from communist red keep region of Kvarner.

Insuperable
01-18-2015, 09:00 PM
Slow down with agression. Grobnik people probably have arhaic mix, as everyone does. Living there many years, I Know better than you how do they look and about their history. They are pure Croats if it interests you but what I wrote is what most people in Rijeka think. Judging by your threads about Northern Euros, you're the one with complex. I am said to get in argument with another Croat, but you can not forbid me to express my opinion peacfully.

First of all look back carefully at what you have written and tell me again if what you have written is an expression of what people think might have been. Secondly, I think you are lying and I think nobody there thinks that.

Jana
01-18-2015, 09:02 PM
First of all look back carefully at what you have written and tell me again if what you have written is an expression of what people think might have been. Secondly, I think you are lying and I think nobody there thinks that.

Well, people often mention how peole from Grobnik have red hair as common trait. Celtic presence was known in region (that's a fact). About Tatar mix, we were taught battle of Grobnik did happen. I (and others I know) noticed some have little Asiatc influence like in Linić. Conclusion would be some mixing occured. That is not a fact, but I belive it could be possible. If its not, okay, I lied. I would love to see soe Grobničan 23andme ad GEDmatch results to draw some conclusions.

Borna
01-18-2015, 09:03 PM
I think you are lying and I think nobody there thinks that.

I wouldn't be surprised even if that is the truth.

Don't forget, the more mixed you are, the more progressive you are, the more progressive you are, the more superior to backward cursed lands of the east.

Highlands
01-18-2015, 09:04 PM
They have the evil Balkan look so all over the Balkans.

Insuperable
01-18-2015, 09:23 PM
Well, people often mention how peole from Grobnik have red hair as common trait. Celtic presence was known in region (that's a fact).

Who the fuck gives a shit about red hair and ancient Celtic presence in a region, that is not what we are trying to discuss here.

About Tatar mix, we were taught battle of Grobnik did happen.

Well if you were taught about it you should know that there are little to none evidences it occured and is considered a legend. And according to the story all Tatars were killed and that the battlefield was filled with dead corpses.

I (and others I know) noticed some have little Asiatc influence like in Linić.

The problem is that he doesn't have small Asiatic influence, but big influence he can pass a full blooded Inuit alien from Europa, Jupiter's moon.

Conclusion would be some mixing occured.

Indeed, one can't help himself not to draw conclusions based on this.

That is not a fact, but I belive it could be possible. If its not, okay, I lied.

You basically lied and gave your own opinion with the intention of lying.

I would love to see soe Grobničan 23andme ad GEDmatch results to draw some conclusions.

I have seen some. 40% European and 60% East Asian.

Sisak
01-18-2015, 09:29 PM
you can also say that Linic looks like more like Saami people because they have Asian eyes.

Insuperable
01-18-2015, 09:33 PM
:picard1:

This just keeps better and better. His eyes are totally Mongoloid. Sisak, ask for a permanent ban, please.

Sisak
01-18-2015, 09:36 PM

Pupovac is president of party of the Serbian minority.

Jana
01-18-2015, 09:39 PM
I am not lying ! Linić looks East Baltic, call it pseudo-mongolid/just Borealized, whateva. That kind of eyes can be seen there.........if a legend is fake,it's fake. But I don't know if that's true or not, nobody does.
Carnival just started, and Zvončari link their history to creeping out both Tatars and Turks, so lot of these Tatar-like mentions are incorporated into local folklore.

Grobničani are actually black:
http://i.imgur.com/Skv8pFW.png

Casandrinos
01-18-2015, 09:48 PM

Hmm not in Greece

Peikko
01-18-2015, 09:51 PM
All of them can pass in Russia.

Sisak
01-19-2015, 12:23 PM
Can moderator delete this offtopic trollin at the last 2 pages?

dralos
01-19-2015, 12:37 PM
no lol some of them look very vlachish and slavic

Roy
01-19-2015, 03:58 PM
You are the last person I would expect to say that some of them can pass as Polish.

Why?

Insuperable
01-19-2015, 03:59 PM
Why?

Because I can't see one of them passing as Polish.

Sakis
01-19-2015, 04:06 PM
Not in Greece for sure.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
01-19-2015, 04:07 PM
All of them can pass in Turkey.

Roy
01-19-2015, 04:18 PM
Because I can't see one of them passing as Polish.

Really? There are some swarthy people out there, and among them you can find those with identical features I can ascertain you. You're wrong - Poland is not alike to Sweden, Lithuania or Estonia.

Sisak
01-21-2015, 08:36 AM
Only Slavko Linić is a Croat. for Orstat Miljenić I am not sure.