PDA

View Full Version : English Hippies Want Local Wi-Fi Network Turned Off

Creeping Death
01-17-2009, 11:07 PM
English Hippies Want Local Wi-Fi Network Turned Off (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,475206,00.html)

Ever since the town's free municipal wireless broadband network went online in May, people have been complaining of, as an online petition puts it, "headaches, dizziness, nausea, severe tiredness, brain fog, disorientation and loss of appetite, loss of balance, inability to concentrate, loss of creativity" — all ailments an examining physician would find it difficult to prove or disprove.
"headaches, dizziness, nausea, severe tiredness, brain fog, disorientation and loss of appetite, loss of balance, inability to concentrate, loss of creativity"

Isn't that normal for a hippy? :confused:

Psychonaut
01-17-2009, 11:09 PM
While I'm always inclined to ignore whinging hippies, I wonder what kinds of studies have been done about Wi-Fi networks.

TheGreatest
01-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Send in the police :mad:

These Hippies probably just don't want people to have access to non-English new sources and *gasp* ''unorthodox" opinions. I've had Wi-FI for over 5 years and have yet to feel dizzy or nauseous.

Brynhild
01-17-2009, 11:23 PM
I think they've ignored the fact that they've probably smoked all of their home grown :D

Grumpy Cat
01-18-2009, 02:34 AM
Isn't it ironic that they started an online petition to shut down a Wi-Fi? :p

Charles Bronson
03-17-2015, 04:23 AM
Weed junkies