PDA

View Full Version : I would like to ask something!

Bellona
01-19-2015, 05:59 PM
1)How many of the people critizicing Italy/saying that South Italy is full of levantine people have ever been in Italy for more than once and for a long period of time?

2)Can we just stop focusing 80% of this forum attention to South Europe (Mainly Italy and Greece) and starting talk about other european nations?
Since I subscribed here I never saw threads about Finland, Baltid countries, Hungary, Czech Republic, Russia.
Are they less interesting than South or what?

It's just too boring opening this Forum and see everyday always the same threads 'where can this sicilian man pass 'where can this greek girl pass' (and they usually all pass in Lebanon, that's magic) ' are south europeans closer to Israel or North Africa' ' Is Greece turk?'
I ask to all the non-italian users, do you find these threads really interesting ?
I actually don't.
Thanks for attention

Sisak
01-19-2015, 06:02 PM
The apricity is swarty supremacy forum.

Queen B
01-19-2015, 06:03 PM
We are so damn important, everything revolves around us :cool:

Bellona
01-19-2015, 06:10 PM
The apricity is swarty supremacy forum.

Yeah I saw it -_-

Bellona
01-19-2015, 06:10 PM
We are so damn important, everything revolves around us :cool:

Ahaha :D

Pjeter Pan
01-19-2015, 06:12 PM
Ask sikeliot to stop lol

Bellona
01-19-2015, 06:31 PM
Ask sikeliot to stop lol

He said he went away and just came back after two days. How can I believe him even if I ask :D

Sikeliot
01-19-2015, 06:32 PM
I wasn't planning on returning but while I was gone, all I saw was blonde southerners being posted, so I returned.

Reith
01-19-2015, 06:33 PM
Good points....

Bellona
01-19-2015, 06:41 PM
I wasn't planning on returning but while I was gone, all I saw was blonde southerners being posted, so I returned.

? Blondes? I did not even saw any new thread about sicilians.
In any case blonde or brunette, this forum will be the most boring ever if we continue talking only about Italy and Greece.

Hithaeglir
01-19-2015, 06:43 PM
Your question is valid.I was surprised too,when i joined,with the amount of threads about southern europeans and their supposed diversity.
You're just newly registered,eventually you'll get used to it.

dralos
01-19-2015, 06:53 PM
italians as a fellow southern european i can say that we are more interesting our history is more interesting
i mean slavs have no history and germanics just dont care lol

Balmung
01-19-2015, 07:06 PM
Mostly just a demographic thing. South dominates on the forum, I think. I can't recall many American, Slavic, Latino, British or German members who are obsessed with Italy or Greece. I think you maybe just focusing on a few individuals. As for the hate threads....

Most of it is more than likely just trolling. If you were here longer you'd see we've gone through many phases on this forum. Why not so much mention of Hungarians, Czech or Russians? Its simple they mostly don't engage in the conflicts other groups do. They don't have "muh civilization" arguements (and I actually respect them a lot for that). The worst slavs do is call the west homosexual, they never claim superiority through culture, cuisine, technology or whatever and i've for sure never seen a Russian make a comment like "your slutty women come to Russia for slav cock". They don't draw hate and attention to themselves thus less threads are created starting conflict with them.

Bellona
01-19-2015, 07:48 PM
Mostly just a demographic thing. South dominates on the forum, I think. I can't recall many American, Slavic, Latino, British or German members who are obsessed with Italy or Greece. I think you maybe just focusing on a few individuals. As for the hate threads....

Most of it is more than likely just trolling. If you were here longer you'd see we've gone through many phases on this forum. Why not so much mention of Hungarians, Czech or Russians? Its simple they mostly don't engage in the conflicts other groups do. They don't have "muh civilization" arguements (and I actually respect them a lot for that). The worst slavs do is call the west homosexual, they never claim superiority through culture, cuisine, technology or whatever and i've for sure never seen a Russian make a comment like "your slutty women come to Russia for slav cock". They don't draw hate and attention to themselves thus less threads are created starting conflict with them.
But I noticed that a lot of threads (troll or not) made here about italians or greeks were done by american users, which I found really useless since they don't live here.
Maybe it's this period or just me but I was here to study more about populations I don't personally know.

Tiberio
01-19-2015, 07:56 PM
1)How many of the people critizicing Italy/saying that South Italy is full of levantine people have ever been in Italy for more than once and for a long period of time?

2)Can we just stop focusing 80% of this forum attention to South Europe (Mainly Italy and Greece) and starting talk about other european nations?
Since I subscribed here I never saw threads about Finland, Baltid countries, Hungary, Czech Republic, Russia.

It's just too boring opening this Forum and see everyday always the same threads 'where can this sicilian man pass 'where can this greek girl pass' (and they usually all pass in Lebanon, that's magic) ' are south europeans closer to Israel or North Africa' ' Is Greece turk?'
I ask to all the non-italian users, do you find these threads really interesting ?
I actually don't.
Thanks for attention

Lebanon is magic land.
Anyway this is what i also think myself, i'm curious to see photos of other nations and their common characteristic phenotypes, culture and other.

Bellona
01-19-2015, 08:22 PM
Vote please! :)

Anthropos
01-19-2015, 08:32 PM
I personally don't care about race so much as I care about European cultures and civilizations most of which have many things in common. So if Northern Europeans are saying that Southern Europeans are racially inferior then I should be offended on behalf of European heritage and Christian culture even though I am myself Northern European. But on the other hand, I would advice anyone who is offended by taxonomy discussions to rethink what taxonomy means. It's not very important in my opinion.

dralos
01-19-2015, 08:41 PM
I personally don't care about race so much as I care about European cultures and civilizations most of which have many things in common. So if Northern Europeans are saying that Southern Europeans are racially inferior then I should be offended on behalf of European heritage and Christian culture even though I am myself Northern European. But on the other hand, I would advice anyone who is offended by taxonomy discussions to rethink what taxonomy means. It's not very important in my opinion.
my ancestors fought the big bad vikings so take that

Sikeliot
01-19-2015, 08:44 PM
Lebanon is magic land.
Anyway this is what i also think myself, i'm curious to see photos of other nations and their common characteristic phenotypes, culture and other.

I say we annex Lebanon into Europe :)

Insuperable
01-19-2015, 08:45 PM
We are so damn important, since we think that everything revolves around us :cool:

Agreed.

Tacitus
01-19-2015, 09:12 PM
I'm OK with the cultural posts about south Europe, but the taxonomy threads dominated by everything Greek and Sicilian is grating.

Baldur
01-19-2015, 09:19 PM
No need to stop all of them just the stupid ones that usually Sikeliot stands for. But try post a thread about any northern European country and it dies after one hour. Because we don't troll each other like y'all do.

Bellona
01-19-2015, 09:30 PM
Al-Sikel, the Coon of Clubs and Caliph of Sicily. Long has he tried to colonize the island by altering the contrast of photos of natives.

Ahahahahah you're the only funny person here :D

Also
01-19-2015, 09:42 PM
Almost no one was criticizing south Italy. That being said, I stopped checking Sikeliot's sicilians thread a long time ago because they bore me, but I think he has the right to post whatever he wants.

Dictator
01-19-2015, 09:43 PM

What about your banned sock?

Bellona
01-19-2015, 09:44 PM
No need to stop all of them just the stupid ones that usually Sikeliot stands for. But try post a thread about any northern European country and it dies after one hour. Because we don't troll each other like y'all do.

You're damn right :\

Vasconcelos
01-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Not exactly stopping, but focusing on other parts of the continent would be nice. Thread spam about Southern Euros has gotten boring a long time ago. Nobody cares anymore.

Highlands
01-19-2015, 09:52 PM
I don't mind southern European threads about history or politics, but there are too many taxonomy topics :D Same topics everyday: Sicilian, Greek, Albanian.
Having said that, the members drive the forum activity and it's up to everyone to discuss things they are passionate about.

Casandrinos
01-19-2015, 09:54 PM
I don't mind southern European threads about history or politics, but there are too many taxonomy topics :D Same topics everyday: Sicilian, Greek, Albanian.
Having said that, the members drive the forum activity and it's up to everyone to discuss things they are passionate about.

Albanians are not South Europeans

Kabul
01-19-2015, 09:56 PM
Nordicks just need something to take their mind off the fact that they get split open by Somali cock on a daily basis.

Smaug
01-19-2015, 10:01 PM
All these threads a boring, I agree.

Highlands
01-19-2015, 10:02 PM

I count Iberia,Italy,Balkans, but if not then ok:p

Highlands
01-19-2015, 10:05 PM
i'm amazed by your stupidity

Is this seriously coming from you of all people :D

dralos
01-19-2015, 10:10 PM
Is this seriously coming from you of all people :D
ha ha, hajde se horre na bone bre, shko bon pun a flej ne gjume

щрбл
01-19-2015, 10:10 PM
I wish there were less classifying threads to be honest.

Casandrinos
01-19-2015, 10:11 PM
I count Iberia,Italy,Balkans, but if not then ok:p

Still not southern European

Sorry

dralos
01-19-2015, 10:13 PM
Still not southern European

Sorry
we're gods no fuckoff you fat midget dumped by polish teenage girl :)

Era
01-19-2015, 10:22 PM

I really wish you'd do it though, that way we'll learn more about you :)

Bellona
01-19-2015, 10:24 PM
Nordicks just need something to take their mind off the fact that they get split open by Somali cock on a daily basis.

Dude Nordics don't care about us and they don't offend us in any way, the problem are americans who believe to know everything about places they never saw and about south european themselves

Bellona
01-19-2015, 11:35 PM
Thanks for voting :)

Pjeter Pan
01-19-2015, 11:46 PM

Really that's the fucking reason?

You keep saying your leaving but never do. Always fucking making goodbye threads(at least 4-5 lol) with a long summary about how your being treated like shit etc etc. When you say your going to be leave forever don't come back the next fucking day.

It just makes you look like an attention whore. I lost all sympathy for you, this js really fucking pathetic. You need to stop being a little bitch and grow some fucking balls. Be a man ffs, get some help because this forum is ruining your life.

Volscian
01-19-2015, 11:46 PM

I actually don't.
Thanks for attention

Purtroppo è una causa persa e fiato sprecato. La verità è che siamo molto invidiati e l'invidia è una bestia difficile da tenere a bada soprattutto da quelli molto insicuri di se e della propria appartenenza etnica.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 10:15 AM
All voted yes ahaha

Anthropos
01-20-2015, 10:19 AM
All voted yes ahaha

You phrased the original post as if one would have to be against Southern Europeans to vote no. That's why I didn't vote.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 01:34 PM
You phrased the original post as if one would have to be against Southern Europeans to vote no. That's why I didn't vote.

Nothing against the people, just the threads done every day every hour about the same things

Drakoblare
01-20-2015, 01:42 PM
I wish there were less classifying threads to be honest.

This a million times. They are this forum's shitposting material, and unfortunately most active threads at the same time :(

Neanderthal
01-20-2015, 01:46 PM
I say we annex Lebanon into Europe :)

or annex sicily to lebanon (?)

Drakoblare
01-20-2015, 01:53 PM
Really that's the fucking reason?

You keep saying your leaving but never do. Always fucking making goodbye threads(at least 4-5 lol) with a long summary about how your being treated like shit etc etc. When you say your going to be leave forever don't come back the next fucking day.

It just makes you look like an attention whore. I lost all sympathy for you, this js really fucking pathetic. You need to stop being a little bitch and grow some fucking balls. Be a man ffs, get some help because this forum is ruining your life.

I never thought I'd utter this words in my life but.... Listen to the Albo, he knows his shit!

Balmung
01-20-2015, 01:58 PM
But I noticed that a lot of threads (troll or not) made here about italians or greeks were done by american users, which I found really useless since they don't live here.
Maybe it's this period or just me but I was here to study more about populations I don't personally know.

Who besides Sikeliot? If you notice a trend between 1 or 2 people its best to call them out on it not the entire nationality of people on the board. I haven't seen the majority of Americans here post topics about Italians. They say we're nordicist but some of the most nordicist members are non Americans. Anyway i'd say there's far more British and French classification threads started thanks to Kylie.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
01-20-2015, 02:28 PM
Yeah shut the fuck up about Italy and Greece already. :bullet puke

makes me sick. All these swarthy unattractive people I hate looking at.

Drakoblare
01-20-2015, 02:34 PM

Be jelly of our pure blood, barbarian!

01-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Be jelly of our pure blood, barbarian!

lol pure blood. No way. You are mixed of Turks, Albanians, Slavs, all those people you have the unfortune of having as neihbors. Mesolithic people were more civilzied than the neolithic people.

Voskos
01-20-2015, 02:38 PM

It's not like Americans are white either. You're probably some sort of Mexican-Amerindian mutt yourself.

01-20-2015, 02:39 PM
You Greeks and Italians with your big brown eyes, curly black hair, uber large noses and big bushy black eyebrows and big lips with darker than olive skin are unattractive to me. I prefer Nordic woman:

http://democratic-republicans.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/gorgeous-nordic-young-woman.jpg

Not this:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m105/poirierm1/Album%202/futureforce5.jpg

And most Med women look like women versions of that guy unfortunately.

01-20-2015, 02:40 PM
It's not like Americans are white either. You're probably some sort of Mexican-Amerindian mutt yourself.

Haha noooooo! No way in hell. I am 100% White I am descended from immigrants from Ireland, Germany, Sweden and Norway.

Voskos
01-20-2015, 02:42 PM
Haha noooooo! No way in hell. I am 100% White I am descended from immigrants from Ireland, Germany, Sweden and Norway.

Shut up Mexican. You're not even European.

01-20-2015, 02:43 PM
Shut up Mexican. You're not even European.

Yes, I am racially European. Do they have Mexicans in Ireland, Germany, Sweden or Norway? Didn't think so. That's where my ancestors came from and I am 100% White. Mexicans remind me of Meds though.

Voskos
01-20-2015, 02:47 PM
Yes, I am racially European. Do they have Mexicans in Ireland, Germany, Sweden or Norway? Didn't think so. That's where my ancestors came from and I am 100% White. Mexicans remind me of Meds though.

Even Scandinavians are full of Mongoloid blood. They've been mixing with eskimos for millenia.

01-20-2015, 02:48 PM
Even Scandinavians are full of Mongoloid blood. They've been mixing with eskimos for millenia.

Better Mongol than Med.

Voskos
01-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Better Mongol than Med.

Mongol pride worldwide

01-20-2015, 02:54 PM
Mongol pride worldwide

Where is your proof Scandinavians even have a exceptional amount of Mongol blood? I don't believe it.

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 02:57 PM

Not at all! As interesting as those "who is whiter? A Greek penguin or an Italian horse?" threads!

dude
01-20-2015, 03:31 PM
I think there should be more pix of hot Italian chicks.

01-20-2015, 03:46 PM
I think there should be more pix of hot Italian chicks.

Here you go:
http://1000uglypeople.com/wp-content/uploads/Italian-Girls-Are-Hot-Ugly-Fat-Woman.jpg

dude
01-20-2015, 03:53 PM
Here you go:
:puke
Dude, you got some bad taste in women.

01-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Dude, you got some bad taste in women.

Na she's just a typical Italian woman.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 06:36 PM
You Greeks and Italians with your big brown eyes, curly black hair, uber large noses and big bushy black eyebrows and big lips with darker than olive skin are unattractive to me. I prefer Nordic woman:

http://democratic-republicans.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/gorgeous-nordic-young-woman.jpg

Not this:

Don't begin with troll posts again. It's ok if you don't like us, I don't personally find anything wrong with it. But saying that the majority are like that man while nordic are all like that girl it's not true at all :D
https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10702169_1570731026480660_6306347709934295435_n.jp g?oh=dadca17558b9876bf655fd5557b3124a&oe=5532518D this girl is a swede and it's ugly as fuck
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1606940_684185458299506_1114190467_n.jpg?oh=b958e9 778a0b6ce2f196a1bd7c7198f1&oe=556B110A&__gda__=1428550105_dba52327117f5bb4b453d54fa6c74fb 0 what about this monster
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/73264_10151219216508451_1601623986_n.jpg?oh=f960e0 b3b2287b1321e4f39219360b55&oe=5564621D&__gda__=1432484530_1e7b6ca0353a669ad48e127c33e3f96 5 or this?
They all have swedish surnames and live in Sweden and actually are horrible.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1908476_883423335036084_7372856050953773567_n.jpg? oh=9ab7259aa26ace43e93b507317d77840&oe=55317004&__gda__=1429321413_e2978c16c7c91850edf7ec0d0ad6b50 c this one is mediterranean and it's beautiful
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1920470_756275171050431_1324228175_n.jpg?oh=c3db37 11bd0d801e510b3c08af064de7&oe=5566D26A&__gda__=1428635077_5988cd6684b4c0b1521d48372fd2571 f this one too

So your argument is invalid

Bellona
01-20-2015, 06:38 PM
Not at all! As interesting as those "who is whiter? A Greek penguin or an Italian horse?" threads!

Ahaha exactly

Bellona
01-20-2015, 06:40 PM
Here you go.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?42573-Beautiful-women-from-Italy-and-Sardinia

Enough beauty chicks. There is one about Sicilian women too. ''Fimmini siciliani''

dralos
01-20-2015, 06:45 PM
Don't begin with troll posts again. It's ok if you don't like us, I don't personally find anything wrong with it. But saying that the majority are like that man while nordic are all like that girl it's not true at all :D
https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10702169_1570731026480660_6306347709934295435_n.jp g?oh=dadca17558b9876bf655fd5557b3124a&oe=5532518D this girl is a swede and it's ugly as fuck
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1606940_684185458299506_1114190467_n.jpg?oh=b958e9 778a0b6ce2f196a1bd7c7198f1&oe=556B110A&__gda__=1428550105_dba52327117f5bb4b453d54fa6c74fb 0 what about this monster
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/73264_10151219216508451_1601623986_n.jpg?oh=f960e0 b3b2287b1321e4f39219360b55&oe=5564621D&__gda__=1432484530_1e7b6ca0353a669ad48e127c33e3f96 5 or this?
They all have swedish surnames and live in Sweden and actually are horrible.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1908476_883423335036084_7372856050953773567_n.jpg? oh=9ab7259aa26ace43e93b507317d77840&oe=55317004&__gda__=1429321413_e2978c16c7c91850edf7ec0d0ad6b50 c this one is mediterranean and it's beautiful
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1920470_756275171050431_1324228175_n.jpg?oh=c3db37 11bd0d801e510b3c08af064de7&oe=5566D26A&__gda__=1428635077_5988cd6684b4c0b1521d48372fd2571 f this one too

So your argument is invalid

sorry bro but your first example of med and our southern european appearance looks like an arab/armenian mix not italian or albanian or anything else

Pausanias
01-20-2015, 06:46 PM
Totally agree.

Pausanias
01-20-2015, 06:51 PM

Not this:

Fucking retard, you mean that all south europeans are like this man? it's so easy to manipulate with pictures;

Nordic übermensch:
http://static.flickr.com/31/46240650_68b47cd2e3_o.jpg

South European:
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/44000/44277_andrea-duro-ultima-jornada-madrid-fashion-show-men.jpg

What do you prefer now? fucktard. Wash your mouth before talk about south europeans :thumbs up

Bellona
01-20-2015, 06:52 PM
sorry bro but your first example of med and our southern european appearance looks like an arab/armenian mix not italian or albanian or anything else

I know that girl personally and it's perfectly atlantomed, nothing strange in her. Non even a big nose, or hooked.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10940630_899270533451364_5242372142998612035_n.jpg ?oh=2d163c5052593cd1c9166bc70e67b829&oe=5563CA99&__gda__=1428575045_786c86bc0e3ff714c494da3688b2497 3

dralos
01-20-2015, 06:55 PM
I know that girl personally and it's perfectly atlantomed, nothing strange in her. Non even a big nose, or hooked.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10940630_899270533451364_5242372142998612035_n.jpg ?oh=2d163c5052593cd1c9166bc70e67b829&oe=5563CA99&__gda__=1428575045_786c86bc0e3ff714c494da3688b2497 3
she looks very weird, not a good example

dude
01-20-2015, 06:57 PM
Here you go.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?42573-Beautiful-women-from-Italy-and-Sardinia
LOL, I was just kidding but thanks, very beautiful pictures. Should forward this link to that maximus guy.

dude
01-20-2015, 06:59 PM
Na she's just a typical Italian woman.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...y-and-Sardinia

01-20-2015, 07:24 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...y-and-Sardinia

I actually don't find those women attractive.

01-20-2015, 07:25 PM
Fucking retard, you mean that all south europeans are like this man? it's so easy to manipulate with pictures;

Nordic übermensch:
http://static.flickr.com/31/46240650_68b47cd2e3_o.jpg

South European:
http://www.bekia.es/images/galeria/44000/44277_andrea-duro-ultima-jornada-madrid-fashion-show-men.jpg

What do you prefer now? fucktard. Wash your mouth before talk about south europeans :thumbs up

Okay good point. That South European girl is hot (what's her ethnicity?). I still prefer North European women though.

dude
01-20-2015, 07:37 PM
I actually don't find those women attractive.
LOL, what!!!
I bet any of those women comes to you and you would wash her toes (after her work wearing stockings) with milk and you would drink it with cereal for dinner. You are either gay or watch too much porn due to lack of pussy.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 07:40 PM
LOL, what!!!
I bet any of those women comes to you and you would wash her toes (after her work wearing stockings) with milk and you would drink it with cereal for dinner. You are either gay or watch too much porn due to lack of pussy.

It's not a problem if he does not like mediterraneans. But he can't say we are all fat and ugly while nordics are all model-looking :D

01-20-2015, 07:51 PM
It's not a problem if he does not like mediterraneans. But he can't say we are all fat and ugly while nordics are all model-looking :D

Yeah sorry for generalizing. And thanks for agreeing that it's not a problem if I don't really prefer Meds.

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 07:51 PM
What's that North Europeans against South Europeans anyway?

01-20-2015, 07:53 PM
spanish

Okay cool. I like Spanish people and Spain.

Peikko
01-20-2015, 07:56 PM
I would like to see more threads about Northern Europe, but unfortunately Northern Europeans are a scarce resource in this forum.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 08:00 PM
I would like to see more threads about Northern Europe, but unfortunately Northern Europeans are a scarce resource in this forum.

I know some nationalist dudes from Sweden, I think I should invite them here :)

Bellona
01-20-2015, 08:01 PM
Yeah sorry for generalizing. And thanks for agreeing that it's not a problem if I don't really prefer Meds.

Yeah no problem. Everyone has its own taste!

01-20-2015, 08:01 PM
spanish

I don't think she's as sexy as the Nordic woman, not even close. But as far as Southern European women go that is sexy. I can't help it if I prefer women from Northern Europe. Doesn't mean I hate Southern Euros. Southern Europeans misunderstand me.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 08:03 PM
What's that North Europeans against South Europeans anyway?

No please, I don't want fight here between us.
I was just saying that every nation has beauty and ugly people, that's it.

Peikko
01-20-2015, 08:06 PM
I know some nationalist dudes from Sweden, I think I should invite them here :)
Oh yeah, I would like to see Finnish and Swedish nationalists going at each other, that'd be sweet.

Anthropos
01-20-2015, 08:08 PM
Nothing against the people, just the threads done every day every hour about the same things

I meant that you don't want people to disagree. ;)

I don't mind threads about Southern Europeans who are both traditional and fun people. Only thing I'm not so interested in is how people look, but if others are interested in this then ok, they can classify them etc. I think it would be better if there were less threads like that overall. I don't need to classify every celebrity lol. But it is not taxonomy that offends you, is it?

Highlands
01-20-2015, 08:11 PM
LOL, what!!!

:lol00002:

When someone has a type nothing can change it :D

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 08:12 PM
No please, I don't want fight here between us.
I was just saying that every nation has beauty and ugly people, that's it.

https://archive.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1393/32/1393327203296.jpg

For example... ;)

Hadouken
01-20-2015, 08:17 PM
spanish

sorry for offtopic but what is her name ? she is extremely hot

Bellona
01-20-2015, 08:20 PM
I meant that you don't want people to disagree. ;)

I don't mind threads about Southern Europeans who are both traditional and fun people. Only thing I'm not so interested in is how people look, but if others are interested in this then ok, they can classify them etc. I think it would be better if there were less threads like that overall. I don't need to classify every celebrity lol. But it is not taxonomy that offends you, is it?

Almost those people who never visited Italy who pretend to know everything about it and its people (how they look).
But almost I don't like those few people who keep saying we're exotic, fit in Lebanon and so on... Those who visited Italy (North and South) said there is nothing strange and we certainly don't look like germans, neither like arabs :D
I also have german/nordic friends and they never told me I look strange/exotic or if my people do.And they just find them normal people ! :)

Bellona
01-20-2015, 08:21 PM
https://archive.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1393/32/1393327203296.jpg

For example... ;)

You find her cute or ugly? :D

Hadouken
01-20-2015, 08:22 PM
Almost those people who never visited Italy who pretend to know everything about it and its people (how they look).
But almost I don't like those few people who keep saying we're exotic, fit in Lebanon and so on... Those who visited Italy (North and South) said there is nothing strange and we certainly don't look like germans, neither like arabs :D
I also have german/nordic friends and they never told me I look strange/exotic or if my people do.And they just find them normal people ! :)

cool my german friends find me to be a normal person too

ok jk they know I am nuts

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 08:25 PM
You find her cute or ugly? :D

Not even the hardest Nordicist on Earth would call her ugly! :lol:

To be honest, I prefer blond hair even if I'm not a Nordicist, but there is no discussion that she is pretty and has style. I can't imagine any man who disagrees.
So let me know if you know her or if that's you, time to learn Italian... :D

Anthropos
01-20-2015, 08:25 PM

I have some friends from Greece and I often meet Greeks so I know something about what Southern Europeans really look like. You are right but on the other hand it doesn't matter to me. A person's culture, ideas and views are more important to me than his looks.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 08:33 PM
Not even the hardest Nordicist on Earth would call her ugly! :lol:

To be honest, I prefer blond hair even if I'm not a Nordicist, but there is no discussion that she is pretty and has style. I can't imagine any man who disagrees.
So let me know if you know her or if that's you, time to learn Italian... :D

I don't know her and I don't look like her, I'm sorry :D
Im quite different since I'm almost Norid.

Sikeliot
01-20-2015, 08:34 PM
I don't know her and I don't like her, I'm sorry :D

I'd call your look "Nordo-Med".

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 08:34 PM
I don't know her and I don't like her, I'm sorry :D

Aren't you a woman? :D Let the man decide! She has a pretty face, at least that's my taste. ;)

Pjeter Pan
01-20-2015, 08:36 PM
Aren't you a woman? :D Let the man decide! She has a pretty face, at least that's my taste. ;)

Any other pics of her?

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Any other pics of her?

No, I just chose the first picture of a Italian women in this organisation. That was her. If you need nude pictures you have to find her herself. ;)

Longbowman
01-20-2015, 08:39 PM
Brits or GTFO.

allalor
01-20-2015, 08:42 PM

I think every man would agree with you :thumb001: She's very good looking

щрбл
01-20-2015, 08:49 PM

She's cute indeed, she has Stears' perfect nose.

Pausanias
01-20-2015, 08:52 PM
sorry for offtopic but what is her name ? she is extremely hot

Andrea Duro

Bellona
01-20-2015, 08:53 PM

Sorry man, I wanted to say I don't look like her, not that I don't like her ahah. She's cute.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 08:55 PM
I'd call your look "Nordo-Med".

Don't know, my measurements look very similar to Norids or simply dinarids, and not to the standard Gracile Med.
My body has CM admixtures, which looks totally different from a med. body.

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 09:25 PM
Sorry man, I wanted to say I don't look like her, not that I don't like her ahah. She's cute.

Well done young lady, now everybody wants to see you too! :P

Trogdor
01-20-2015, 09:28 PM
I have wondered why so many of the threads on here are centered around Southern Europe myself. I don't understand it. People should look at the actual people from south Italy not just characters in a Hollywood movie..

Bellona
01-20-2015, 09:35 PM
I have wondered why so many of the threads on here are centered around Southern Europe myself. I don't understand it. People should look at the actual people from south Italy not just characters in a Hollywood movie..

'Pizza e Mandolino'' 'Menghiaaaaa'' ''Al Pacino mafia boss guns'' ''Arabs, arabs everywhere''
South Italy for americans <3

Bellona
01-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Well done young lady, now everybody wants to see you too! :P

https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1919650_1509358745949547_915520151057475263_n.jpg? oh=7f59b7e194983922f1955f406f221d4e&oe=553294D3 here you are.
Kommst du wirklich aus Deutschland oder hast du nur deutsche Vorfahrer?

Pjeter Pan
01-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Mamma Mia! :D

Trogdor
01-20-2015, 09:47 PM
'Pizza e Mandolino'' 'Menghiaaaaa'' ''Al Pacino mafia boss guns'' ''Arabs, arabs everywhere''
South Italy for americans <3

As an American of south Italian ancestry myself I think a lot of Americans can be ignorant of things outside the U.S., but I have been trying to understand my own roots a little better on this forum.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 09:49 PM
As an American of south Italian ancestry myself I think a lot of Americans can be ignorant of things outside the U.S., but I have been trying to understand my own roots a little better on this forum.

Yes, but don't take nightclub pics too seriously ahah :D

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 09:49 PM
https://scontent-b-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1919650_1509358745949547_915520151057475263_n.jpg? oh=7f59b7e194983922f1955f406f221d4e&oe=553294D3 here you are.
Kommst du wirklich aus Deutschland oder hast du nur deutsche Vorfahrer?

The second pretty lady to prove there are not only beautiful North European women. (Surprise surprise!)

Und ja, ich bin Deutscher und lebe auch in Deutschland.

Bellona
01-20-2015, 09:53 PM
The second pretty lady to prove there are not only beautiful North European women. (Surprise surprise!)

Und ja, ich bin Deutscher und lebe auch in Deutschland.
Ich lebe auch hier in Deutschland, aber als Erasmus Studentin. :)

Trogdor
01-20-2015, 09:58 PM
Yes, but don't take nightclub pics too seriously ahah :D

I've actually seen very few pictures of people from the region of Italy my family came from on here in the first place.

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 10:00 PM
Ich lebe auch hier in Deutschland, aber als Erasmus Studentin. :)

In Süddeutschland? :D

Bellona
01-20-2015, 10:08 PM
In Süddeutschland? :D

Sachsen

Grenzland
01-20-2015, 10:42 PM
Naja nicht ganz um die Ecke... ;)

dawson
01-20-2015, 11:16 PM

which blonde are you talking about?

Bellona
01-21-2015, 10:02 PM
!!!

ChocolateFace
01-22-2015, 05:06 AM

Albanians are South Europeans yes they are. The Balkans is part of southern Europe geographically.

Antimage
01-22-2015, 07:51 AM
That's not critcism. That's an opinion. Marginal opinion of a few people.

2)Can we just stop focusing 80% of this forum attention to South Europe (Mainly Italy and Greece)
half of the "classify italian guy" threads are made by italians

Yes. Those nations are less interesting to the avarage people. 1) they are smaller and have less people except russia 2) italy has big diaspora in americas 3) lots of famous italian actors, athletes. 4) somewhere I read that Italy is the second most visited country by tourists in the world after france etc
There are many other things that make italy more interesting than some random eastern european country like estonia that nobody cares about.
You should be able to handle the fame.

Here, a thread I made about swarthy hungarians. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?151973-why-are-hungarians-so-swarthy
I don't care if foreigners view my country as swarthy, so i don't understand why you italians are so offended when people associates italians with swarthyness. Being swarthy and looking mediterranean doesn't make you inferior to pale people. Mediterranean people are also good looking in general. Swarthy greek people were fathers of european civilization.

Bellona
01-22-2015, 08:34 AM
That's not critcism. That's an opinion. Marginal opinion of a few people.

half of the "classify italian guy" threads are made by italians

Yes. Those nations are less interesting to the avarage people. 1) they are smaller and have less people except russia 2) italy has big diaspora in americas 3) lots of famous italian actors, athletes. 4) somewhere I read that Italy is the second most visited country by tourists in the world after france etc
There are many other things that make italy more interesting than some random eastern european country like estonia that nobody cares about.
You should be able to handle the fame.

Here, a thread I made about swarthy hungarians. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?151973-why-are-hungarians-so-swarthy
I don't care if foreigners view my country as swarthy, so i don't understand why you italians are so offended when people associates italians with swarthyness. Being swarthy and looking mediterranean doesn't make you inferior to pale people. Mediterranean people are also good looking in general. Swarthy greek people were fathers of european civilization.

Being pigmented has nothig wrong, but being classified as a whole as non european is :\

Well in any case, even if those nations (except Russia) are smaller than Italy or Greece and have been less interesting historically talking, theig genetic composition is interesting nonetheless!