PDA

View Full Version : Dreams thread

Sabinae
05-13-2010, 06:53 PM
For any of the weird, funny, crazy dreams that woke you up, or kept you puzzled first thing in the morning :)

Tabiti
05-13-2010, 06:56 PM
I've had many weird dreams, however one in my top 10 was:
I went to a ball, where I saw Death (the classical skeletal personage), dressed in pink crinoline dress. We had a long conversation together. :D

Sabinae
05-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Well, I have one pet... but I had a repeating, upsetting dream...that i had another one: a crocodile. I was afraid of that animal at first, expecting it to attack me, but then i saw the collar and his eyes awaiting for a command...The oddest feeling ever. Even in my dream i was hearing myself think: What the hell? A crocodile pet? :) good thing was that the croc actually covered for my dog when some mean guys were picking on him ;) in the dream that is.

poiuytrewq0987
05-13-2010, 07:08 PM
My favorite kind of dream is dream sex. I mean you get all those kinds of amazing good feelings when you dream it. Though I hate it when I am like a minute in then I suddenly wake up for no reason, it pisses me off! I think they should invent some kind of medicine that would put you in a trance and allows you to pick what dreams you want to dream, now that would be damn awesome. :D

Liffrea
05-13-2010, 07:11 PM
I have some weird one’s sometimes. The night before last I dreamt I was at the zoo looking at a giant snake, I was eating a bag of chips, then the snake morphed into Arnold Schwarznegger and he ate my chips (he still had a snakes lower half).

I suppose there is something Jungian in there….personally I was pissed off Arnie had eaten my chips…

The Ripper
05-14-2010, 06:26 AM
Before the Iraq invasion of 2003, I had a dream where I met Saddam Hussein, who was acting as Santa Claus. It was a field trip with my school class, and Saddam was trying to convince the world of his friendly nature. I remember telling someone "I'm not buying it" in the dream. :D

Wölfin
05-28-2010, 05:25 PM
My last two dreams were very bizarre and practically unrelated. The only common element is that I would find myself at my old All Girls Catholic school (but in my dream the school was much larger, very different with more floors, bizarre narrow corridors, slanted floors, some which you had to crawl because the ceilings were so low etc.) and that suddenly there would be a Dragon who would simply rampage and rip people apart. And both times I survived because I hid in weird boxes (almost like cardboard coffins) that were low/near the ground.

Also in the second dream, before the Dragon appeared its like I knew something was going to happen, I had a very queer feeling and a sense of urgency that was telling me to run. As it turns out in this second dream the dragon had hidden himself in the form of a cute cat that everyone was petting (inlcuding me, before I got up turned away abruptly and left... and then the queer feeling peaked, exploded and the dragon revealed itself).

Nurzat
05-06-2011, 08:54 PM
read about lucid dreaming. you can train yourself to have lucid dreams :) and do whatever... in a very realistic environment. like winning the rugby world cup :D

Sabinae
05-10-2011, 01:00 PM
The dream last night was weird...i was excited to go somplace(funny thing is i cant remember where) and the road i followed lead to a huge lake... people were bathing and having fun...whilst i was just wanting to get to the other side of the lake to continue my journey... It got me anxious and upset...but...since there wasnt much i could do about it at the moment...i jumped in for a swim...its then when i have woken :)

Raskolnikov
05-11-2011, 03:19 AM
I don't dream anymore.

Sabinae
05-11-2011, 07:19 AM
Do you at least sleep some?

Max
05-11-2011, 07:33 AM
I forget my dreams about 30min after I wake up. Ive always wanted to start a dream journal but I never get around to it:dunno: I do get those flying dreams a lot though:D

Sabinae
05-11-2011, 07:36 AM
Flying is a liberating feeling and not something that comes naturally to humans, so the ability to fly in a dream allows you to transcend everyday life. Flying can often be an ideal dream metaphor for release or freedom after you've experienced an emotional breakthrough, allowing you soar above hardships and mental blockages of the past. Given that the sky has no limit, this can be indicative that you don't feel constrained and that you're looking down on everything from a refreshed, new perspective that lets you see things differently.
link (http://www.wikihow.com/Fly-in-Your-Dreams)

Bloodeagle
05-11-2011, 09:02 AM
I have 3 dreams that have stuck with me throughout the years. They are however, extremely negative and personal. Not really nice in any way. My subconscious is ruled by primal fears and desires.

Raskolnikov
05-13-2011, 03:35 AM
Do you at least sleep some?
Yes, but it did not refresh me, so I just avoid going to sleep and don't get dreams. I stopped doing that so soon as I wrote the post because I was reminded of the pattern, and I had dreams the past couple of nights.

I didn't notice till two weeks ago that my box mattress was broken and for possibly my whole life. That's why I developed this habit (along with not caring where I slept like on the floor, since it wasn't any better), and had problems like posture.

So ... everything is better now.

Norbert
05-13-2011, 04:02 AM
The most interesting dream I ever had was about being in a Medieval-European setting, during a tyrannical occupation by a foreign force, and plotting a rebellion. I was a slave, if I remember correctly. Everything was all very dark and gloomy. I don't want to give away too many details, because I want to make a book out of this, eventually when I settle down :D I had this one at age 15.

Another weird dream I had involved literally watching the entire life of a woman, like a movie, from her childhood to her adulthood. It was something like "past life recall", really creepy, but interesting. I watched her grow up, mature, and suffer in various ways. It was almost as if I became this woman in my dream. I remembered/relived moments from her life. She was a very lonely soul. There were a few moments that stuck out. One of these moments involved watching her walk through the woods with a group of two boys, she was in a romantic relationship with one of them. She must have been a young adult at this point, somewhere in her late teens. I remember thinking that this was the happiest moment of her life. In another part of the dream I was in an old cabin, somewhere in the desert. This must have been somewhere in the Western United States. I was there with an older lady, who had very sharp features (sharp/pointy chin, white/gray hair, and piercing blue eyes) and we were looking through the window at a field. There was a feeling of loss, and great regret. I had this one at age 16.

d3cimat3d
05-14-2011, 06:46 AM
I had a dream last night, actually more of a night-mare... I was on this forum having a insane flame war with two Finns of this forum (can't remember the names), anyways I don't know what we were arguing about but apparently I was getting owned badly so I resorted to the last line of defence and brang up their Mongoloid DNA & they got very mad. :D

True story.

_______
07-02-2011, 08:41 AM
i was wearing a cloak spun from daisies at one point. then a tall, perfect, naked, blonde girl was massaging my childish breasts with scented oil, whilst fucking me with a vibrator and feeding me cocaine. never had a sex dream.

Mordid
07-02-2011, 09:00 AM
Dreamt of being Inquiring Mind

Sabinae
07-02-2011, 09:02 AM
i was wearing a cloak spun from daisies at one point. then a tall, perfect, naked, blonde girl was massaging my childish breasts with scented oil, whilst fucking me with a vibrator and feeding me cocaine. never had a sex dream.

nice... :D

Mordid
07-02-2011, 09:05 AM

:eek:

Max
07-02-2011, 07:13 PM
i was wearing a cloak spun from daisies at one point. then a tall, perfect, naked, blonde girl was massaging my childish breasts with scented oil, whilst fucking me with a vibrator and feeding me cocaine. never had a sex dream. That's quite a dream:D If you have another one be sure to share it:wink

Laudanum
07-02-2011, 07:14 PM
My dreams have been too wierd lately to even describe..

Aces High
07-02-2011, 07:19 PM
I once had a dream that i was eating a giant marshmellow....and when i woke up my pillow had gone.

Rosenrot
07-02-2011, 07:27 PM
In my dream this night I try to save my stepfather's daughter from a Labrador dog attack, he bite my arm and start to hold it. I look him very seriously showing my superiority and he let me go. Then I became the hero of the dream :viking

Laudanum
07-02-2011, 07:35 PM
In my dream this night I try to save my stepfather's daughter from a Labrador dog attack, he bite my arm and start to hold it. I look him very seriously showing my superiority and he let me go. Then I became the hero of the dream :viking

Awesome! :D

Groenewolf
07-03-2011, 04:18 AM
I was looking trough a genealogy of Lord Summerisle and found that it was not his grandfather that was the first post-conversion pagans in his family line and discovered his son. And there was some connection between his family and mine.

And fought a fat guy in red armor, that apparently was an armor worn by Turks after they converted to a new religion (inside in the dream and was actually consulting notes in the dream about this). And two men with a battering ram.

Mordid
07-03-2011, 09:15 PM
I had a lot of wetdream back in the day. Dont blame me, blame the women, lol.

Rachel
07-03-2011, 10:06 PM
I dreamt i had my brothers house all to myself, cause he and his girlfriend were out of town, they owned a large ranch like house with natural wood for siding , ( ill have to find a picture of what was in my mind) then i went kayaking and canoeing with a group of friends that i had never met before but that i felt a friend like feeling for. then for some strange reason i threw a house party and we were all outside and then the hanson brothers appeared at this house party, it started to rain so i remember running all of these people into the main house and then hanging out with the hanson Brothers who left me with the feeling that they were genuine people.

Laudanum
07-06-2011, 04:28 PM
A had a really wierd dream last night.

I dreamt there was this museum which had the bodies of the dead children of Tsar Nicholas II. They put them on some chairs, and actually put some extra chairs next to them, so people could sit next to the dead bodies and take a picture. I got really scared when I saw those dead bodies. My parents and my brothers laughed at me for not wanting to be on a picture with them.:(

I felt so afraid when I woke up..

I'm having dreams like this all the time, it's crazy.

Mordid
07-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Funny is that I dont have dream anymore. At least used to...:confused:

Laudanum
07-06-2011, 04:33 PM

You dream every night. You just don't always remember your dreams. ;)

Grumpy Cat
07-06-2011, 04:33 PM
I had a dream I was in a car accident in which a prominent gang member was killed and I survived.

The gang tried to seek out revenge on me even though it was an accident, and they were hanging out outside my workplace, which made my co-workers feel uncomfortable, so the manager dragged me into his office and let me go.

Laudanum
07-06-2011, 04:34 PM
I had a dream I was in a car accident in which a prominent gang member was killed and I survived.

The gang tried to seek out revenge on me even though it was an accident, and they were hanging out outside my workplace, which made my co-workers feel uncomfortable, so I was fired.

Looks you have watched too many movies, AcadianDriftwood.:D

Mordid
07-06-2011, 04:36 PM
You dream every night. You just don't always remember your dreams. ;)
Come on, it's not like I lost my memory or something...

Laudanum
07-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Come on, it's not like I lost my memory or something...

Appearantly you did. :rolleyes:

I don't always my dreams either.;)

Peasant
07-06-2011, 04:39 PM

Same here.:(

Grumpy Cat
07-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Looks you have watched too many movies, AcadianDriftwood.:D

:lol: I don't watch many movies, actually. I do watch CSI though.

Oh yeah, and The First 48, which is like real life CSI. Love that show (although it makes me NEVER want to go to Memphis :lol:)

My family makes fun of me over it, because my grandmother was really into murder mysteries like Matlock, Murder She Wrote and Perry Mason. She would have loved CSI if she was still around. I bet she's watching it with me in spirit.

Rosenrot
07-06-2011, 06:46 PM
This night I dream that I left my house, and at my garden, i noticed that some swans where on a river we have out there. I decided to check then, but before I could do it, some bears (mother bear and babies) suddenly appear on my garden. I back home very fast and I start to close my windows.

The windows where not strongly enough. To make the situation worse, my friend's dad been there to, and he start to open the windows to contemplate the bears. The bears starts to enter in my house and scratch my arms while I tried to make then out. In the garden, my dogs multiplied and maybe 50 dogs starts to run in circle. Some of then where dead, with some lamb the bears killed o.o

There was no heroes on this wierd dream. :(

♥ Lily ♥
06-04-2015, 06:35 AM
Been having some nightmares involving my father, Angela Merkel (again) trying to harm and kill me, and finding hidden dead bodies.

I don't wish to go into details, but last night I was having another of those scary dreams... but the nightmare of a powerful politician trying to harm me changed into something quite amusing, because I was tossing my head and mumbling in fear and found myself moving my head, shoulders and arms to dance like Michael Jackson as I was waking up. :D

Well, I've been trying to copy his dance movements a lot recently, so it must have been on my mind when I started 'dancing' like MJ in the video 'Remember The Time' during my sleep upon waking up. :D (I've been listening to and watching that video a lot recently.) It turned a complete nightmare I was having about Angela Merkel around into something quite amusing. :D

Eleonore
06-04-2015, 06:45 AM
Very weird one yesterday, i was forced to live on a big bird and some little ones were preventing any attempt of escape. I hate this kind of dream :(

Anima Libera
06-04-2015, 06:51 AM
My favorite kind of dream is dream sex. I mean you get all those kinds of amazing good feelings when you dream it. Though I hate it when I am like a minute in then I suddenly wake up for no reason, it pisses me off! I think they should invent some kind of medicine that would put you in a trance and allows you to pick what dreams you want to dream, now that would be damn awesome. :D

I like those dreams, but one thing I dislike about it: It can lead you to having a sticky white stain on your boxers when you wake up.

StormBringer
06-04-2015, 11:11 AM
Dreamt yesterday that I decapitated a viper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vipera_ammodytes). :lol:
http://i.imgur.com/fR7UbJ0.jpg
Most probably brought on by an experience from couple of days ago when I saw a grass snake near my house and decided to spare its life, cause you know they're not venomous and they feed on frogs, and we've got quite a couple of those bastards around ever since we've made a pond in the frontyard.
Anyway, my uncle visited and he saw the same snake crawling around, though he claimed that it's surely a venomous snake, because it hid in the gravel next to house, anyway, we snared it out, decapitated it, and afterwards my uncle pronounced it's actually a viper!...because it had "stripes".So, that made me feel like I fucked up quite a bit, you know, risked peoples lives.

But!We got our neighbor around who knows his snakes better than us, turns out I was right, it was a harmless little grass snake, RIP.

Funny how even when you learn you're right, that bitter taste of failure remains in your subconsciousness.