PDA

View Full Version : Classify Sicilian saxophonist

Panormus
01-22-2015, 10:20 AM
Francesco Cafiso

http://www.jazzdimarca.it/wp-content/uploads/AROTILI_CAFISO_BW1.jpg

http://messinaseajazz.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Francesco_Cafiso21832381.jpg

http://www.nuovosud.it/sites/default/files/media/Francesco-Cafisosax.jpg

http://www.domenicoaronica.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Foto-Domenico-Aronica-concerto-Cafiso-Rubino-Mazzarino-8-495x330.jpg

Alessio
01-22-2015, 10:45 AM
It seems that you guys only post certain types of Italian phenotypes more leaned to what people think as an Italic or even Gallo-Roman phenotype and with that Sikeliot definitely has a point. I based my assumptions on th reactions Sikeliot and I got from posting 'exotic looking' Italians.

I don't care though; you people have to enjoy your childhood right ? By the way I love the Saxophone and Jazz in particular :cool:

Panormus
01-22-2015, 10:53 AM
It seems that you guys only post certain types of Italian phenotypes more leaned to what people think as an Italic or even Gallo-Roman phenotype and with that Sikeliot definitely has a point.

I don't care though; you people have to enjoy your childhood right ? By the way I love the Saxophone and Jazz in particular :cool:

ok so Sikeliot can post tons of pictures of tanned people from nighclubs while i can't post whatever i like? And What about you? You only post pictures of ambigous looking Neaplitans so you aren't in the right position to criticize me

Alessio
01-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Well if anything I didn't want to be ever is an Italian, so go and dream about everyone wants to be Italian as if it is some special title. I have a Dutch passport and idenitity and I'm proud of it. I wouldn't change it for being an Italian citizen thank you.. Go find something better to offend me. It's either that or stuff which I said on this forum in the past what is used by most feminine Italians here without pride and character. Fuck you all and you know that I know you're pathetic. At least I show who I am, whereas you all hide behind made up characters and pseudo scientific doctrines to lift up your sad made up identities.

Ahahahaha :lol00002: you are a just an Italian wannabe. You are so fucking pathetic :picard2:

Ventoforte
01-22-2015, 11:09 AM
Average pan-Italian look: Atlanto-Med + Alpinid.

Panormus
01-22-2015, 11:09 AM
Well if anything I didn't want to be ever is an Italian

That's why you made a thread where you asked if you looked Italian :thumb001:

pelikarski
01-22-2015, 11:12 AM
It seems that you guys only post certain types of Italian phenotypes more leaned to what people think as an Italic or even Gallo-Roman phenotype and with that Sikeliot definitely has a point. I based my assumptions on th reactions Sikeliot and I got from posting 'exotic looking' Italians.

Did I understand correctly that posting this type of Italian makes you also butthurt?

Alessio
01-22-2015, 11:12 AM
I Never had a thread like that, so that's just lying on purpose and play ad hominem with me to support your statement in me being an ''Italian wannabe'' go wack yourself bitch.

That's why you made a thread where you asked if you looked Italian :thumb001:

Alessio
01-22-2015, 11:14 AM
This is the usual thing. Some other children want to play all of a sudden. Go hide like your friend here and shut up monkeylover. I just express my feelings towards some people here, who know tham I'm right.

you guys are playing the game you like to play with Sikeliot, but guess what I don't give a fuck about you guys and I just enjoy telling the truth

Did I understand correctly that posting this type of Italian makes you also butthurt?

Ventoforte
It seems that you guys only post certain types of Italian phenotypes more leaned to what people think as an Italic or even Gallo-Roman phenotype and with that Sikeliot definitely has a point.
Italians looking Italic... How weird uh?

It would seem you do care though. As for enjoying our childhood, we did thanks. What about yours? Had your Dutch mother to pretend that your dad was Italian (instead of Moroccan, going by your looks) to allow you to spend a happy childhood?

Panormus
Never did that, so that's just lying to support your statement in me being an ''Italian wannabe'' go wack yourself bitch

Yes sure.. now fuck off from my thread, you are ruining it

Alessio
01-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Go buy some Gucci to cover your skinny body bitch

Yes sure.. now fuck off from my thread, you are ruining it

Scipio Africanus
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5a/46/5c/5a465cbc3d0cf55d2606d69bc37a4c14.jpg

pelikarski
This is the usual thing. Some other children want to play all of a sudden. Go hide like your friend here and shut up. I just express my feelings towards some people here, who know tham I'm right.

But now this is fairly typical Southern European looking person and maybe Pan Italian. Now when Nordid are posted to an extent I understood your frustration but this?
Not enough exotic to qualify for posting?
When only people with unusual phenotypes and looks are posted you guys applause it.

Alessio
01-22-2015, 11:21 AM
You're confusing me with Sikeliot. I don't care for people posting these phenotypes as they all belong to the southern European or Italian spectrum. I've noticed however that these worms only post certain phenotypes that fit their image of how 'real' Italians should look like. The other ones I and Sikeliot post tend to get a negative repsonse from these psycho's.

They're like the Italian equivalant of northern European Nordicists thus entirely deluded.

But now this is fairly typical Southern European looking person and maybe Pan Italian. Now when Nordid are posted to an extent I understood your frustration but this?
Not enough exotic to qualify for posting?
When only people with unusual phenotypes and looks are posted you guys applause it.

Panormus
01-22-2015, 11:26 AM
You're confusing me with Sikeliot. I don't care for people posting these phenotypes as they all belong to the southern European or Italian spectrum. I've noticed however that these worms only post certain phenotypes that fit their image of how 'real' Italians should look like. The other ones I and Sikeliot post tend to get a negative repsonse from these psycho's.

They're like the Italian equivilant of northern European Nordicists.

I think you are on weed. Italian users have posted many group pictures here http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?124392-Groups-of-Sicilians, where you can find all the phenotypes you want.

pelikarski
01-22-2015, 11:26 AM

They're like the Italian equivalant of northern European Nordicists thus entirely deluded.
Bro once you posted an Indian actor trying to pass him off as a Southern Italian. What kind of delight you derive from comparing your people to Indians?

Alessio
01-22-2015, 11:31 AM
This is exactly what I mean.. Big fail though because do you think I'm that stupid to tell my life story in detail to anyone here, so it can backfire and be used by psychos like you and your buddies over some stupid shit.

Go and try to say that in my face internet gangster and don't whine about your abusive dad all the time that made you the excuse of a human being that you are today.

Italians looking Italic... How weird uh?

It would seem you do care though. As for enjoying our childhood, we did thanks. What about yours? Had your Dutch mother to pretend that your dad was Italian (instead of Moroccan, going by your looks) to allow you to spend a happy childhood?

Alessio
01-22-2015, 11:32 AM
That was obviously a joke, like I admitted later on in that same thread..Live with it

Bro once you posted an Indian actor trying to pass him off as a Southern Italian. What kind of delight you derive from comparing your people to Indians?

Tiberio
01-22-2015, 11:45 AM

Says the guy that post loads of exotic Campanians.

Ventoforte
01-22-2015, 11:48 AM
This is exactly what I mean.. Big fail though because do you think I'm that stupid to tell my life story in detail to anyone here, so it can backfire and be used by psychos like you and your buddies over some stupid shit.

Go and try to say that in my face internet gangster and don't whine about your abusive dad all the time that made you the excuse of a human being that you are today.
Troubled father-son relationships make great Apricity users.

By the way do you show your hair only because it's not as Moroccan looking as the rest of your head?

Now fuck off and go cry somewhere else you insecure mongrel.

Tiberio
01-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Atlanto Med+Alpine

Tiberio
01-22-2015, 11:52 AM

By the way do you show your hair only because it's not as Moroccan looking as the rest of your head?

Lel

Panormus
01-22-2015, 11:55 AM

He can't answer you at the moment becasue he is too busy selling kebabs in Copenaghen

Tiberio
01-22-2015, 11:59 AM
Says the guy that posts loads of exotic Campanians.

Tooting Carmen
01-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Atlanto-Med with some Dinarid.

Ianus
01-22-2015, 12:02 PM
Atlantomed+Alpine

Paraphrasing Einstein: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human butthurt, and I'm not sure about the former".

Alessio
01-22-2015, 12:03 PM
:laugh2: you guys are the definition of insecurity.. Deep down you know I have a point and you desperately are all trying to downgrade me by insulting me with the few things you think you know about me. It's definitely an unfair position for me because I only know that you guys are pathetic as hell with this posting of certain phenotypes that you'd like to see as the only real pan-Italic phenotype as if there even excists such thing..

Trogdor
01-22-2015, 12:08 PM
I think he looks Atlanto-Med. I feel like he could pass anywhere in Italy.

Antimage
01-22-2015, 12:11 PM
so why are you guys angry when swarthy italians are posted here?

when a blonde italian is posted, nobody complains

why is posting swarthy italians wrong and why is posting lighter than avarage italians right?

To me the bias is clear, I sense nordicism in italian members.

Alessio
01-22-2015, 12:12 PM
Copenhagen ? Isn't that in Denmark you retard

He can't answer you at the moment becasue he is too busy selling kebabs in Copenaghen

Bellona
01-22-2015, 12:13 PM
People get crazy if someone post a normal looking italian? Which also has nothing particular (alpinized atlantodin)?
Wtf should we do, posting niggas all the time?

Alessio
01-22-2015, 12:13 PM
Exactly ! This is the problem here and that's why I expressed my thought about these perpetrators.

why is posting swarthy italians wrong and why is posting lighter than avarage italians right?

Alessio
01-22-2015, 12:15 PM
I only used this oppurtunity to make a point, that's all. Be happy that I've unleashed a worthy discussion instead of these lame threads about silly pseudo scientific wannabe anthropoligist stuff, wherein nobody is sure of what the presented phenotype is..

If there was only one or two psycho's I wouldn't care all that much but it seems that it is a widespread Italian virus or something. Or is it that you guys are one inbred hill billy family from the upper north of the country :p

People get crazy if someone post a normal looking italian? Which also has nothing particular (alpinized atlantodin)?
Wtf should we do, posting niggas all the time?

Tiberio
01-22-2015, 12:19 PM

This man is just an average.

Ianus
01-22-2015, 12:23 PM

It's not only a picture of a swarthy Italian, but thousands and thousands of pictures of overtanned people during the summer and the night or exotic, only to prove that half of Italy pass in Cyprus, Lebanon and North Africa.

Tacitus
01-22-2015, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I mean God forbid someone posts an Italian who looks, you know, Italian. :rolleyes:

Bellona
01-22-2015, 01:01 PM
I only used this oppurtunity to make a point, that's all. Be happy that I've unleashed a worthy discussion instead of these lame threads about silly pseudo scientific wannabe anthropoligist stuff, wherein nobody is sure of what the presented phenotype is..

If there was only one or two psycho's I wouldn't care all that much but it seems that it is a widespread Italian virus or something. Or is it that you guys are one inbred hill billy family from the upper north of the country :p

I still don't understand you.
The last thread about italians I saw were totally normal, just saying.
This man has nothing nordic or atypical, he's just not a nigga or an arab looking.
We are not nordicists, you all are just super arrogant people whink to know everything about things you never saw.
If this man is nordic then yes, we're all a bunch of arabs.