PDA

View Full Version : Denying basic rights to Albanians in Montenegro

alb0zfinest
01-27-2015, 12:36 AM
An in depth look at the rights of Albanians in Montenegro.

A snip from some of the treatment they receive.

http://i1063.photobucket.com/albums/t518/alb0zfinest/albanians%20of%20montenegro_zpsom0jmcrt.png

Trust me this isn't even the worst part.

http://www.stefanwolff.com/files/Albanians%20in%20Montenegro.pdf

alb0zfinest
01-27-2015, 12:49 AM
Guess non-sense like "Jews who suck on your blood" matters more than peoples rights.

Borna
01-27-2015, 12:51 AM
Guess non-sense like "Jews who suck on your blood" matters more than peoples rights.

It always did.

Atvend
01-27-2015, 01:01 AM

Does that come as a shock to you?

alb0zfinest
01-27-2015, 01:03 AM
He also described a parallel strategy that consists of moving Montenegrins into Albanian communities to change their ethnic composition and political structures. Some of the most egregious examples of confiscating Albanian land and moving Montenegrins into Albanian-populated areas to change the demographics have occurred and are occurring in Tuzi. We learned from an unemployed professor in Tuzi, that within the next year, 1,200 Slavs will be placed in factories and given apartments on confiscated land between Tuzi and Podgorica. At the same time, the government has confiscated land owned by Slavs on the outskirts of Podgorica for the purpose of building a prison. They have promised the aggrieved landowners that they will be recompensed with 60,000 square meters of Albanian land.

Era
01-27-2015, 01:04 AM
Artikulli eshte pak I vjeter. Njesoj eshte gjendja?

alb0zfinest
01-27-2015, 01:06 AM
It always did.

Yes alot of non-sense seems to matter in this forum.

Does that come as a shock to you?

Ehh.

alb0zfinest
01-27-2015, 01:08 AM
Artikulli eshte pak I vjeter. Njesoj eshte gjendja?

Pak asht i vjeter, por gjendja asht njesoj, bile edhe pak me keq. Ka pas ktu ne SHBA protesta, dhe gjithmon ka protesta kur vjen kryeministri i malit zi, por kurgja nuk po bohet.

Ballist
01-27-2015, 01:09 AM
Montenegro is run by Russian investors. It won't be hard for Albanians to secede if it comes to that. But if Montenegro wants to learn from big brother Serbia, it must do something to incorporate all races. Especially the huge amount of Albanian and Bosniak people who live there.

Era
01-27-2015, 01:10 AM
Pak asht i vjeter, por gjendja asht njesoj, bile edhe pak me keq. Ka pas ktu ne SHBA protesta, dhe gjithmon ka protesta kur vjen kryeministri i malit zi, por kurgja nuk po bohet.

Sa perqind jane shqiptaret sipas zonave. I could google I guess but if you know something better.

Borna
01-27-2015, 01:12 AM
Montenegro is run by Russian investors. It won't be hard for Albanians to secede if it comes to that. But if Montenegro wants to learn from big brother Serbia, it must do something to incorporate all races. Especially the huge amount of Albanian and Bosniak people who live there.

Actually, with Montenegro being EU/NATO puppet and at the doors of NATO, Albanians will not secede by any means.

Atvend
01-27-2015, 01:13 AM
It's how the world works, no one is going to care about your problem unless it gets in their face.

Shqiptaret nuk kane pik organizimi dhe as perfaqsues te denje, normalisht qe do merren ne qafe.

alb0zfinest
01-27-2015, 01:13 AM

Seceding is not even worth mentioning. It isn't happening now or anytime soon, possibly even never.

The Albanian population in Montenegro is only 5% which is the reason they get pushed around so easily. But if anything it demonstrates the paranoia of the Montenegrin government that they must pick on a people that constitute a mere 5%.

alb0zfinest
01-27-2015, 01:18 AM
It's how the world works, no one is going to care about your problem unless it gets in their face.

Shqiptaret nuk kane pik organizimi dhe as perfaqsues te denje, normalisht qe do merren ne qafe.

Problemi asht edhe hajnat politikanet shqiptare qe marrin pare nga qeveria e malit zi, per mos me ba gja per drejtat shqiptare.

Ballist
01-27-2015, 01:19 AM
Seceding is not even worth mentioning. It isn't happening now or anytime soon, possibly even never.

The Albanian population in Montenegro is only 5% which is the reason they get pushed around so easily. But if anything it demonstrates the paranoia of the Montenegrin government that they must pick on a people that constitute a mere 5%.

They shouldn't pick on anyone. The Montenegrin government is incredibly corrupt, Sanxhak is a hot spot that is still willing to secede. And we are still a huge influence in Montenegro I believe. I don't think we're that small in number.

alb0zfinest
01-27-2015, 01:24 AM
They shouldn't pick on anyone. The Montenegrin government is incredibly corrupt, Sanxhak is a hot spot that is still willing to secede. And we are still a huge influence in Montenegro I believe. I don't think we're that small in number.

We are. thanks to policies of forced assimilation and policies forcing Albanians to immigrate to other countries. Its one of the reasons why i live in the U.S.....

Seceding, like i said, won't happen, definitely not in Montenegro. Possibly not even in the Balkans. The great powers won't allow it.

Vukodav
02-09-2015, 03:57 PM
The question is: is it possible that every single Balkan state bullies poor Albanians, or is it that Albanians themselves need to work a bit into integrating into their host states instead of acting like a Midlle Eastern immigrants?
Respect the state you are living in and no one will push you around.
The second option is to gtfo. It is simple as that.

Arbėrori
02-09-2015, 03:59 PM

Bosniaks in Montenegro are merely Albanians and Muslim Serbs.

alb0zfinest
02-19-2015, 01:05 AM
The question is: is it possible that every single Balkan state bullies poor Albanians, or is it that Albanians themselves need to work a bit into integrating into their host states instead of acting like a Midlle Eastern immigrants?

That question has an easy answer: the former (most balkan states bully Albanians). Most Balkan states where there are Albanians, regard Albanians as enemies and do everything within their power to suppress and limit the Albanian population in any possible way. The old way was to simply kill and force them out, but now that those tactics are not acceptable, they find other ways such as the ways i listed in the first page of this topic. But we don't see this everywere, which is what suggests that the problem is not Albanians, but the governments in which they live under in their former territories. Croatia for instance is not an enemy of Albania, and the Albanian population there is just fine. They aren't denied basic rights and aren't suppressed like Albanians in Macedonia, Montenegro and other Balkan countries.

gtfo? Nigga please we were here before you. You gtfo.

You don't seem to understand something so basic; You cannot respect a government that treats you like shit. And to ask someone to do so is just plain stupid.

Evropa
02-19-2015, 01:17 AM

Albanians are not immigrants in Montenegro so fuck off.

The problem ultimately lies in the fact that when Albanian state was first officially created and recognized internationally the majority of its' population lived outside the state, and the effects are still being felt today.

Vukodav
02-20-2015, 09:18 AM
You don't have to love the government in order to respect our country. As long as your people celebrate Albanian state hollydays and act as egoistic mythomaniacs promoting the idea of "ethnic" Albania you will be seen as a possible threat to our statehood and peace.
And please spare me of "native" talk. You are native anly to few peaks in Prokletije.
That being said, I don't have anything against Montenegrin Albanians as long as they are normal. One of my favourite politicians is Dritan Abazović, very smart young man. One of the few who has the balls to confront allmighty Milo in public.

Sideritis
02-20-2015, 09:47 AM

That is the same said, for the Jews. They bully on the Jews because is their own fault.

Sideritis
02-20-2015, 09:50 AM

The problem ultimately lies in the fact that when Albanian state was first officially created and recognized internationally the majority of its' population lived outside the state, and the effects are still being felt today.

Albania was DIVIDED and it people left outside. All they want is unity.

Sideritis
02-22-2015, 10:31 AM
The title should be changed. This is not denying human rights, this is subtle ethnic cleansing and forced assimilation. This kind of anti-Albanian policies should stop in the Balkans!

Vukodav
02-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Bump.
Moar sad stories, please.

Era
02-22-2015, 08:24 PM
Bump.

Look at yourself serbicized Albo if you wanna see one.

Vukodav
02-22-2015, 11:13 PM
I find it fascinanting that Albos constantly try to insult me by calling me Albanian...

alb0zfinest
02-23-2015, 12:17 AM
You don't have to love the government in order to respect our country. As long as your people celebrate Albanian state hollydays and act as egoistic mythomaniacs promoting the idea of "ethnic" Albania you will be seen as a possible threat to our statehood and peace.
And please spare me of "native" talk. You are native anly to few peaks in Prokletije.
That being said, I don't have anything against Montenegrin Albanians as long as they are normal. One of my favourite politicians is Dritan Abazović, very smart young man. One of the few who has the balls to confront allmighty Milo in public.

You can't respect the country if its treating you like shit. Albanians for instance have no problem with the people they live side by side by. Whether its Montenegrins, Bosniaks whatever they get along. But that sort of open mentality of integrating and treating Albanians fairly (at least somewhat, and this is not including institutions) is limited only within those areas. Your average Montenegrin hates Albanians and while they aren't doing anything directly, they do elect leaders that make these sort of decisions. Anytime there are injustices done to Albanians do you see any Montenegrin speaking out against it? almost never. So its quite clear this isn't just about the government but also the attitude of Montenegrins towards Albanians. I have already listed so many problems with their treatment, but you are not in their shoes so you will never understand.
We are native to all of Montenegro and even further north. But if you want to delude yourself thinking you were in Montenegro first, be my guest.

Again you don't seem to understand some very simple causal relations. Albanians call for an ethnic Albania because it is clear to them that living as part of Montenegro they will continue to get discriminated, suppressed etc etc. Naturally they want to get out of this situation so being apart of Albania is the solution to them, since its the same treatment decade after decade.

What is wrong with celebrating Albanian state holidays? Serbs celebrate Serb holidays, Bosniaks Bosniak holidays etc etc.

Crn Volk
02-23-2015, 01:37 AM
Bump.

They try the same old shit everywhere bro. First they claim discrimination and then shoot themselves in the foot by saying 'their lands' were divided blah blah blah. Well all lands were divided, live with it and move on.

DRUM
02-23-2015, 01:45 AM

yeah I guess my ancestors who the Serbian government killed and gave their land to gypsies were such a big threat with all their land right. What the hell are you talking about, celebrating Albanian holidays, you want to say Serbs don't celebrate their own holidays in other countries?

Kastrioti1443
02-23-2015, 01:56 AM
Vukodav, about the native thing, do not forget that Albanian tribes streched till Hercegovina and that at least half of the people who call themselves ''montengrins'' are assimilated albanian highlanders, many of who married orthodox slavo-vlachic females and this is how your people were born.

a lot of people in Cetinje know and are aware of this.

There are a lot of maps that prove this prior to 1860s.

About your thread albosfinest, you are bitching like a whore, and seeing your character and way how you analyze things, you always try to find the guilt and mistake in the others and you do not see the mistake in your own selves.

This is the fault of the albanian, kosovar governments and most of all, the fault of the albanian politicians there, who are divided in 7 parties, who are corrupted, who use their own people for voting purposes etc etc. It is the fault of all albanians, that never care about each other, incuding here the powerful albanian businessmen of Malesor blood in USA, who never invested back in their fatherland etc etc, there are many things to consider and it is no the fault of ''slavs '' here, are you expecting fot them to built schools and roads for you when you do not request it and do nothing for it???

Montenegro my friend is a mafia state, pretty much like Albania, and montegrin citizens are treated like 2nd class citizens in front of russian tourists and russian investors there, all these issues have nothing to do with the ethnicity.

Stop seeing the fault in the others.

alb0zfinest
02-23-2015, 02:06 AM
They try the same old shit everywhere bro. First they claim discrimination and then shoot themselves in the foot by saying 'their lands' were divided blah blah blah. Well all lands were divided, live with it and move on.

These are not claims moron. You could easily find what i said in news stories. This actually happened, but you're too retarded to understand anything.

alb0zfinest
02-23-2015, 02:28 AM
Vukodav, about the native thing, do not forget that Albanian tribes streched till Hercegovina and that at least half of the people who call themselves ''montengrins'' are assimilated albanian highlanders, many of who married orthodox slavo-vlachic females and this is how your people were born.

a lot of people in Cetinje know and are aware of this.

There are a lot of maps that prove this prior to 1860s.

About your thread albosfinest, you are bitching like a whore, and seeing your character and way how you analyze things, you always try to find the guilt and mistake in the others and you do not see the mistake in your own selves.

This is the fault of the albanian, kosovar governments and most of all, the fault of the albanian politicians there, who are divided in 7 parties, who are corrupted, who use their own people for voting purposes etc etc. It is the fault of all albanians, that never care about each other, incuding here the powerful albanian businessmen of Malesor blood in USA, who never invested back in their fatherland etc etc, there are many things to consider and it is no the fault of ''slavs '' here, are you expecting fot them to built schools and roads for you when you do not request it and do nothing for it???

Montenegro my friend is a mafia state, pretty much like Albania, and montegrin citizens are treated like 2nd class citizens in front of russian tourists and russian investors there, all these issues have nothing to do with the ethnicity.

Stop seeing the fault in the others.
:picard1:

Listen here kastrioti, you told me to say out of affairs regarding Albania because I supposedly know nothing about Albania since I don't live in it, (which is complete bs, because I have seen "what you know" and its always some rumor/ random theories you invent for yourself, where as whatever I usually claim about Albania i have a fairly reliable source) and I, for the most part, stayed out of the affairs regarding Albania. Now, when it comes to Montenegro, I know the situation there 10,000 times better than you, so I'd appreciate it if you actually stay away from the affairs of Montenegro, because its far too clear you don't know anything about it.

While there is division amongst Albanian politicians, and I have already pointed this out earlier in this thread (I don't know if you chose to ignore it because it was convenient for you, or you haven't actually read all my comments, in that case I suggest you do before you respond to the thread), but that is irrelevant. Those politicians, even united have no power. They are there like figureheads (some bought by the Montenegrin government) to make it seem like Montenegro gives sufficient rights to its minorities to fulfill its E.U aspirations.

What I showed you wasn't even an Albanian source (although I have plenty of those as well), and discrimination, injustices and under-representation of Albanians in Montenegrin institutions has even been pointed out by the Human rights watch in a detailed report on Montenegro.

So no this is not random bitching, it is well recorded.

P.S: Its even more obvious you don't know what you're talking about when you mention the Albanians of Montenegro in the U.S. There are various organizations here in the U.S like plave-guci foundation, Albanian roots etc etc that raise money to fund schools for Albanians in Montenegro, that fund protests to demonstrate for rights of Albanians in Montenegro etc etc.

Vukodav
02-23-2015, 10:19 AM
@Kastrioti there is not a single source that claims Albanian clans streching to Herzegovina prior to 1860. If there is, please bring it up and we can discuss about it. People on Cetinje, even though a bit nuts are actualy mostly Slavic paternaly.
@albofinest what I meant is that even though you claimed several times that your country is also Montenegro I never saw you post anything nice about it. All you do is whining about some aleged mistreating of Albanians here.

alb0zfinest
02-23-2015, 02:29 PM
@Kastrioti there is not a single source that claims Albanian clans streching to Herzegovina prior to 1860. If there is, please bring it up and we can discuss about it. People on Cetinje, even though a bit nuts are actualy mostly Slavic paternaly.
@albofinest what I meant is that even though you claimed several times that your country is also Montenegro I never saw you post anything nice about it. All you do is whining about some aleged mistreating of Albanians here.

These are not allegations, I have provided sources for them which means its the reality of the situation. As for not posting anything nice, that's because this sub-forum was recently created. I have only one topic here (this one). My next topic was actually going to be about the specie diversity in Montenegro. And even before the Montenegrin sub-forum I would say and post nice images of Montenegro mostly from the southern part of Montenegro in images of Albania. The photos are still there probably.

Believe it or not I have no agenda here. I mentioned this topic because this affects me (If I ever decide to return, which might actually be the case when Montenegro joins the e.u and at least maintains some standards), and my relatives living there.

Vukodav
02-23-2015, 04:56 PM
I know that you believe in everything you wrote. That is why I am saying that it's BS.
If you want better life for your people than why are all Albanian parties supporting our corrupt regime?
It's both hypocritical and mazohistic.
Whole north is fucked up. Not just Albanian parts.

Petros Houhoulis
03-05-2015, 09:13 PM
Albanians should learn how to run their own states before they make fuss about "human rights" in other states...

alb0zfinest
03-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Albanians should learn how to run their own states before they make fuss about "human rights" in other states...

First off, I am from Montenegro, so technically my state is Montenegro.

Second, Albania and Kosova treat their minorities A gazillion times better than its neighbors.

Bloodnigger
03-05-2015, 10:02 PM

Second, Albania and Kosova treat their minorities A gazillion times better than its neighbors.

What about the Serbs in Kosovo?

alb0zfinest
03-05-2015, 10:12 PM

You mean the same Serbs that have their own schools? their RESERVED seats in parliament? the same Serbs whose language is recognized as an official language and are represent in the flag of kosova, the same serbs who have even in popular Albanian channels a translation to Serbian for news and stuff like that (not to even mention their own media channels) , the same Serbs that have their own police?

Nigga please.

Bloodnigger
03-05-2015, 10:17 PM
You mean the same Serbs that have their own schools? their RESERVED seats in parliament? the same Serbs whose language is recognized as an official language and are represent in the flag of kosova, the same serbs who have even in popular Albanian channels a translation to Serbian for news and stuff like that (not to even mention their own media channels) , the same Serbs that have their own police?

Nigga please.

Some american wrote an article that you were basically killing those people.

But I don't know shit so I'll keep my mouth shut. (not being ironic)

KrashNick
03-05-2015, 10:19 PM

Serbs in Kosovo have every right here even though they are a small minority .

alb0zfinest
03-05-2015, 10:20 PM
I know that you believe in everything you wrote. That is why I am saying that it's BS.
If you want better life for your people than why are all Albanian parties supporting our corrupt regime?
It's both hypocritical and mazohistic.
Whole north is fucked up. Not just Albanian parts.

If you want to keep on claiming that what i'm saying is bs (despite the fact that i provided a non-biased source for what i said), at least bring sources, otherwise this is just pointless ranting from you.

All albanian parties are not supporting the regime, some are for sure. But they are just bought politicians. Either way however, they are too few, they have no power so they can't actually do anything.

But even that aside, this isn't something big i was asking. These are basic rights provided even in countries in africa. Its far too obvious the Montenegrin government is targeting Albanians.

alb0zfinest
03-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Some american wrote an article that you were basically killing those people.

But I don't know shit so I'll keep my mouth shut. (not being ironic)

Lol so why comment in the first place?

And can you link that article?

Petros Houhoulis
03-06-2015, 09:58 AM

Albania and Kossovo have been screwing their own citizens much more efficiently than any neighboring country, and this is why all sort of pisspoor Albanians and minorities alike are fleeing them like the rats who flee a sinking ship.

Get used to the facts, all of that bitching is not convincing anyone anymore...

alb0zfinest
03-06-2015, 11:47 PM
Albania and Kossovo have been screwing their own citizens much more efficiently than any neighboring country, and this is why all sort of pisspoor Albanians and minorities alike are fleeing them like the rats who flee a sinking ship.

Get used to the facts, all of that bitching is not convincing anyone anymore...

Jesus for someone who is 40 years old, you really act like a moron.
1)This is not bitching, and if it was, it's quite accurate bitching supported by credible sources. The reality that Albanians in Montenegro face. Now either refute the topic or stop wasting my time.
2)Kosova and Albania are 100% irrelevant to this discussion.

And no, minorities are not leaving, Albanians are. But that's a completely different topic.

Bloodnigger
03-06-2015, 11:48 PM
Lol so why comment in the first place?

And can you link that article?

Because of shit I read. (which, I realized in hindsight, might not be that true)

The article was posted in that montenegrin's thread about albanians.

Petros Houhoulis
03-07-2015, 07:17 AM
Jesus for someone who is 40 years old, you really act like a moron.
1)This is not bitching, and if it was, it's quite accurate bitching supported by credible sources. The reality that Albanians in Montenegro face. Now either refute the topic or stop wasting my time.
You have been complaining all of the time that other nations supress Albanians or Albanian speakers. You complained about the Arvanites in Greece, remember?
You might be correct about the oppression, but you always fail to notice that the Albanians have it even harder in Albanian dominated states, even without a persecution targeting them in specific.

2)Kosova and Albania are 100% irrelevant to this discussion.
They are relevant, because both Kossovo and Albania have treated their minorities even worse.

And no, minorities are not leaving, Albanians are. But that's a completely different topic.
Most of your minorities have fled in large numbers long ago, and the few remnants are still fleeing...
Sort your own countries first, before you start whining about how the others treat you...

Petros Houhoulis
03-07-2015, 07:19 AM
god damn you're actually a retard

Thanks, I love you too, but you should also read the complains of the Greek civilians about the savagery of many Albanians in Greece...

Vukodav
03-08-2015, 10:43 AM
If you want to keep on claiming that what i'm saying is bs (despite the fact that i provided a non-biased source for what i said), at least bring sources, otherwise this is just pointless ranting from you.

All albanian parties are not supporting the regime, some are for sure. But they are just bought politicians. Either way however, they are too few, they have no power so they can't actually do anything.

But even that aside, this isn't something big i was asking. These are basic rights provided even in countries in africa. Its far too obvious the Montenegrin government is targeting Albanians.

Nope, you are bitching about something you just read from your propaganda sources. You blindly believe it because you are tought to think in that way.
For exp, you were bitching that Gusinje is not a municipiality on its own. When Gusinje got that status you started claiming that it is a Montenegrin agenda to weaken Albanians. you live in US, and even if that all Montenegrins had highest living standards you would not come back.
Why? Because you are fucking hypocrit and a whiner. You don't love Montenegro and you don't consider it to be your country. Same goes for majority of Albanians living in Montenegro.
No one cares. Stop being such a pussy and people will respect you more.

alb0zfinest
03-08-2015, 05:57 PM
Nope, you are bitching about something you just read from your propaganda sources. You blindly believe it because you are tought to think in that way.
For exp, you were bitching that Gusinje is not a municipiality on its own. When Gusinje got that status you started claiming that it is a Montenegrin agenda to weaken Albanians. you live in US, and even if that all Montenegrins had highest living standards you would not come back.
Why? Because you are fucking hypocrit and a whiner. You don't love Montenegro and you don't consider it to be your country. Same goes for majority of Albanians living in Montenegro.

Propaganda source? LMAO its not even Albanian. And its not even just that source, you will find similar things on the human rights watch documents about Montenegro. Now either actually refute the topic or fuck off, its obvious you don't know shit. At this point you are just proving how dumb you are.
And now you've gone full retard. I never said I wanted Gusinje to have a municipality, I said I wanted Tuzi to be a municipality.
:rotfl: how ironic that you say no one cares yet here you are commenting like a moron. :rotfl:
I am not here for respect (especially from morons like you). I am here for basic facts to which i have provided and you have not done the same except say pointless retarded shit.

Cristiano viejo
03-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Montenegro for Montenegrins.

Sideritis
03-08-2015, 06:01 PM

Most Albanians from Montenegro I have met, love their places very much. But they are not happy with the current state of politics. Why should they, since their almost marginalized and denied basic rights.

Cleitus
03-08-2015, 06:16 PM

Montenegrins dont exist, anyways its not your matter.

alb0zfinest
03-08-2015, 06:21 PM

Albanians were in Montenegro before Montenegrins Cristiano dumbtard.

alb0zfinest
03-08-2015, 06:25 PM
You have been complaining all of the time that other nations supress Albanians or Albanian speakers. You complained about the Arvanites in Greece, remember?
You might be correct about the oppression, but you always fail to notice that the Albanians have it even harder in Albanian dominated states, even without a persecution targeting them in specific.They are relevant, because both Kossovo and Albania have treated their minorities even worse.
Most of your minorities have fled in large numbers long ago, and the few remnants are still fleeing...
Sort your own countries first, before you start whining about how the others treat you...

Because that was the reality of the situation.
I wouldn't say they have it harder. Perhaps economically, but that is again a different topic. And it is exactly the reason why I am not blaming anyone for that matter because that is the fault of the Albanians in Kosova and Albania for continuously electing the same corrupt leaders. Now on the other hand Albanians of Montenegro and such is a different case. They are purposefully being targeted and discriminated against, if it was the case that, that wasn't happening and Albanians of Montenegro retained the same place as they are now, then I would blame the Albanians of Montenegro. But that is not the case.

What are you talking about? How do we treat our minorities badly?

"It should be pointed out that generally speaking, a model of good
Minority Rights in Albania. Coexistence has prevailed over the years in Albania. A solid foundation does exist behind this. A very positive
impact in this regard is the consolidated tradition of a normal civil relationship between the majority and the
Greek ethnic population, in the South. Beyond any doubt, this is a very important achievement of the Albanian society.
http://www.mhrmi.org/news/2001/june01c_e.pdf (full report of how Albania treats its minorities.)

And I have already discussed Kosovo before. ("You mean the same Serbs that have their own schools? their RESERVED seats in parliament? the same Serbs whose language is recognized as an official language and are represent in the flag of kosova, the same serbs who have even in popular Albanian channels a translation to Serbian for news and stuff like that (not to even mention their own media channels) , the same Serbs that have their own police?")

Furthermore, even if it was the case that Albanians treat their minorities badly, which it most definitely is not the case, that does not excuse what is happening in Montenegro. It's kind of like saying I am from Montenegro which is technically a 3rd world country, that I am not allowed to call Turkey a third world country because I come from a third world country as well, which makes absolutely no sense.

Cristiano viejo
03-08-2015, 06:32 PM
Thumbs down to a basic thing as Montenegro for Montenegrins deserve a great

https://dangerouslee.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/make-me-laugh.jpg?w=750

alb0zfinest
03-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Thumbs down to a basic thing as Montenegro for Montenegrins deserve a great

I don't usually give thumbs down, the post has to be out of the ordinary stupid for that to happen, and yours most definitely was. But imo that's not something you should be laughing about. Infact you should be criticizing your parents and your education system in Spain for producing someone so dumb.

Albanians are native to Montenegro, so Montenegro does not belong to Montenegrins only, but to Albanians as well. To give you another example that your narrow mind can possibly understand, what you said is sort of like saying Spain for the Moors if the Moors made up the majority of the population of Spain today.

Cristiano viejo
03-08-2015, 07:18 PM
I don't usually give thumbs down, the post has to be out of the ordinary stupid for that to happen, and yours most definitely was. But imo that's not something you should be laughing about. Infact you should be criticizing your parents and your education system in Spain for producing someone so dumb.

Albanians are native to Montenegro, so Montenegro does not belong to Montenegrins only, but to Albanians as well. To give you another example that your narrow mind can possibly understand, what you said is sort of like saying Spain for the Moors if the Moors made up the majority of the population of Spain today.
Another

for your comment about Spanish education, coming from an Albo ;)

Your comment about Moors is retarded and nonsensical, sorry.

Cleitus
03-08-2015, 07:24 PM
Another

So Basque country for the Basques and Catalonia for catalonians.

Cristiano viejo
03-08-2015, 07:35 PM
So Basque country for the Basques and Catalonia for catalonians.
That is the reason of my participation in this thread.
But one thing fails in your argument: Basque and Catalans are Spaniards. Albanians are not Montenegrins.

Cleitus
03-08-2015, 07:37 PM
But one thing fails in your argument: Basque and Catalans are Spaniards. Albanians are not Montenegrins.

Many Basques and Catalans dont see it that way (Ask ETA), anyways Montenegrins are Albanians in denial not otherwise, most Montenegrins descendant from the same tribes as Albanians from Kosovo.

Cleitus
03-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Catalan Independence Referendum: 6 Feb 2014 poll
http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/files/2012/10/MG-Catalonia-Fig-1.jpg
http://metapolls.net/2014/02/09/catalan-independence-referendum-6-feb-2014-poll/#.VPylsMKK9X8

Wadaad
03-08-2015, 07:47 PM

Same situation when "Somalia" became officially independent in 1960...it was done so on purpose

Cristiano viejo
03-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Catalan Independence Referendum: 6 Feb 2014 poll
http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/files/2012/10/MG-Catalonia-Fig-1.jpg
http://metapolls.net/2014/02/09/catalan-independence-referendum-6-feb-2014-poll/#.VPylsMKK9X8

Dont be ridicolous, that referendum was organizated by separatist parties and many people voted several times :lol: included a lot of immigrants who even could not vote in any legal referendum.
Most of Catalans dont want the independence, any neutral poll indicates it but thats another story. As I have said, I participate in this thread because you Albos do it continuosly about Spanish matters

alb0zfinest
03-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Another

Judging by your comments its far too clear, mine was superior to yours, even if it was minimal.

Non-sense only because you can't understand simple examples. Here let me dumb it down for you

Moors- came after the Spaniards were already there.
Montenegrins- came after the Albanians were already in Montenegro.

Therefore you claiming Montenegro for Montenegrins is just as if you were to say Spain for the Moors. (The only difference being that moors don't make the majority of the population). Is that clear or do I have to dumb it down even more?

Sideritis
03-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Spain for the Moors. :p

alb0zfinest
03-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Spain for the Moors. :p

Well it was many, many years that the Moors ruled southern Spain (they even at some points went all the way to the north of Spain), so in a way through their mixed blood Spain is for them too.

Vukodav
03-08-2015, 11:09 PM
Most Albanians from Montenegro I have met, love their places very much. But they are not happy with the current state of politics. Why should they, since their almost marginalized and denied basic rights.

I am a Montenegrin Serb. our history, language and culture is being constantly stolen and converted into "Montenegrin" one. My people are afraid to declare as Serbs in order to keep their jobs and have a chance to live normaly. And we make up to 33% of population(officialy)
So please, spare me. Did you ever saw me complaining about this? No. And I actualy live here. I experienced all this personaly.

RandoBloom
03-08-2015, 11:11 PM
I am a Montenegrin Serb. our history, language and culture is being constantly stolen and converted into "Montenegrin" one. My people are afraid to declare as Serbs in order to keep their jobs and have a chance to live normaly. And we make up to 33% of population(officialy)
So please, spare me. Did you ever saw me complaining about this? No. And I actualy live here. I experienced all this personaly.

You experience something that Bosniaks and Albanians experienced for centuries and you cry that you have it worse than either of those people.
Go back to your hole Serb

Vukodav
03-08-2015, 11:25 PM
You experience something that Bosniaks and Albanians experienced for centuries and you cry that you have it worse than either of those people.
Go back to your hole Serb
Kiddo, you don't talk unless if you are asked something. Let the grown ups speak.

Cristiano viejo
03-09-2015, 02:35 PM
Judging by your comments its far too clear, mine was superior to yours, even if it was minimal.

Non-sense only because you can't understand simple examples. Here let me dumb it down for you

Moors- came after the Spaniards were already there.
Montenegrins- came after the Albanians were already in Montenegro.

Therefore you claiming Montenegro for Montenegrins is just as if you were to say Spain for the Moors. (The only difference being that moors don't make the majority of the population). Is that clear or do I have to dumb it down even more?
Your example was retarded, Iberia never belonged to Moors, and you talk on a hypothesis (if Moors were majority :rolleyes:), which is nonsensical. The day that the Moors are majority here then yes Spain will be Moorish. But not only Spain, any country in the world.
You could think the same about Albania and Turkey but you dont, so your example sucks doubly.

Returning the thread, that it is the only important thing here and not Spain, Montenegro belongs to Montenegrins, denying this basic right as the title prays, is quite retarded.

Albania for the Turks. :p
Agree. And the Turks are Moors :p

Cleitus
03-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Dont be ridicolous, that referendum was organizated by separatist parties and many people voted several times :lol: included a lot of immigrants who even could not vote in any legal referendum.
Most of Catalans dont want the independence, any neutral poll indicates it but thats another story. As I have said, I participate in this thread because you Albos do it continuosly about Spanish matters

Do you have any evidence for that ?

The.Mask
03-09-2015, 06:50 PM

No, but Montengrins are Albanians you dumbfuck, We even had members from Montenegro in this forum came and tried to find their origins because they knew a bit from their ancestors.. Montengrin ethnicity is like the Kosovar one it doesn't exist you are rather Serb or Albanian. But for Serbia it's not a problem to see Montnegro separate state from them but Kosova is. Serbs are very funny, as much as you retard gypsy.

Cristiano viejo
03-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Do you have any evidence for that ?

About the joke of the referendum? well, first you must know that only the separatist people were to vote.
Second, the Catalans who lived in the rest of Spain could not vote, but immigrants, including those illegal, and under age 16, yes.
Here you have the example of a Catalan man who voted three times in that referendum :lol:
http://www.abc.es/espana/20141111/abci-catalan-votante-consulta-201411101826.html

About the majority of Catalans wanting to belong to Spain? here you have the separatist president of Catalonia, Artur Mas, admiting that more than half of the Catalans dont want the independence
http://www.elmundo.es/cataluna/2014/06/23/53a753f2268e3eba758b4581.html
here you have a poll done by the own Catalan government where the independence loses http://elcorreoweb.es/2014/12/19/la-mayoria-de-los-catalanes-dice-no-a-la-independencia/
there are much more polls.

But really who cares? people like you always will think that most of Catalans are separatists and even never will be that most of Catalans have Andalusians origins

Vukodav
03-09-2015, 09:10 PM
No, but Montengrins are Albanians you dumbfuck, We even had members from Montenegro in this forum came and tried to find their origins because they knew a bit from their ancestors.. Montengrin ethnicity is like the Kosovar one it doesn't exist you are rather Serb or Albanian. But for Serbia it's not a problem to see Montnegro separate state from them but Kosova is. Serbs are very funny, as much as you retard gypsy.

probably because Montenegro was independanz country during most of its history. just saying...

alb0zfinest
03-10-2015, 04:13 AM
Your example was retarded, Iberia never belonged to Moors, and you talk on a hypothesis (if Moors were majority :rolleyes:), which is nonsensical. The day that the Moors are majority here then yes Spain will be Moorish. But not only Spain, any country in the world.
You could think the same about Albania and Turkey but you dont, so your example sucks doubly.

Returning the thread, that it is the only important thing here and not Spain, Montenegro belongs to Montenegrins, denying this basic right as the title prays, is quite retarded.

Agree. And the Turks are Moors :p

lolz
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/Califato_de_C%C3%B3rdoba_-_1000.svg/686px-Califato_de_C%C3%B3rdoba_-_1000.svg.png

Of course, a country belongs to those that inhabited it first. The first people in Montenegro were Albanians.
Well yes I had to "talk on a hypothesis" because its perhaps the only example you would understand. I would hope you would at least know your own history, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I see that even at this point you can't understand something so simple, so there is really no point in continuing this "discussion."

The title is far from retarded. Basic rights were denied to a people who are native to that region. It's even understandable (not really but this is me trying to sink down to your retarded mentality) if you were to say that to Montenegro is for Montenegrins therefore Albanian rights don't matter, IF it was the case that they immigrated to Montenegro recently. But those Albanians are native to Montenegro, and they are not recent migrants, therefore your argument simply demonstrates what a waste of time it is to discuss anything with you.

Vukodav
03-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Montenegro as a state was founded by Slavs, the native people who lived on teritory of modern Montenegro mixed with those Slavs. They are now Slavs themselves.
So nope, Albanians were not here first. There is not a single hystorical evidence that Albanians were ever a majority here.
It is highly unsuported idea that Albanians are the only Balkan natives.
The term native in Europe is more than a flexible thing. Even the "newcomers" are here for at least thousand years (except gypos)
And the Balkans is not exactly an isolated island, it is a crossroad.

Arbėrori
03-10-2015, 01:28 PM
I believe Serbs in Montenegro are the actual Serbs, but rather heavily mixed with Vlachs and Albanians... The history of the region is rather complex, since it had periods of having great relationship with Albanians and then not so much and etc. It's not about who was here first but it's rather known that the Mountains of southern Montenegro are home to one of the oldest Albanian tribes, many ''Montenegrin'' forefathers came from there as well.

As of the issue of discrimination, pretty much anyone who doesn't speak Russian is nowadays discriminated in Montenegro.

Vukodav
03-10-2015, 02:56 PM
well Arberori, I believe that I am superior semi-god that walks the Earth but that might not be really true since I am self idolizing egoistic weirdo.
Nevertheless, I choose to believe in it since that makes me feel better. It helps a lot.

Arbėrori
03-10-2015, 03:28 PM
well Arberori, I believe that I am superior semi-god that walks the Earth but that might not be really true since I am self idolizing egoistic weirdo.
Nevertheless, I choose to believe in it since that makes me feel better. It helps a lot.

My beliefs are not far fetched... But if it makes you happy, I sometimes believe I'm an immortal humanoid set to uncover the Earth's darkest secrets.

But it is nice to believe, isn't it?

Cristiano viejo
03-10-2015, 03:42 PM
:blah::blah::blah: I am bored of seeing how the Albanians steal and claim lands as Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia and even Greece. Any day you see them claiming Sweden or France. It must be your Gypsy and Turk genes.
The funny thing is that when you manage to steal the land then you even dont want to live there, and migrate out of there, as in Kosovo :picard1: more than funny it is pathetic.
Nor even most of you is living in Albania or Kosovo.

lolz
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/Califato_de_C%C3%B3rdoba_-_1000.svg/686px-Califato_de_C%C3%B3rdoba_-_1000.svg.png

Of course, a country belongs to those that inhabited it first. The first people in Montenegro were Albanians.
Well yes I had to "talk on a hypothesis" because its perhaps the only example you would understand. I would hope you would at least know your own history, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I see that even at this point you can't understand something so simple, so there is really no point in continuing this "discussion."

The title is far from retarded. Basic rights were denied to a people who are native to that region. It's even understandable (not really but this is me trying to sink down to your retarded mentality) if you were to say that to Montenegro is for Montenegrins therefore Albanian rights don't matter, IF it was the case that they immigrated to Montenegro recently. But those Albanians are native to Montenegro, and they are not recent migrants, therefore your argument simply demonstrates what a waste of time it is to discuss anything with you.
lolz
http://www.zonu.com/images/500X0/2009-12-25-11481/El-Imperio-Otomano-1580.gif

lolz
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-E-YvcXCjpvzDN2u0CFa0FNaEwZXvJc_QcTv21U1pJqdOETsvUQ

Arbėrori
03-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Cristiano speaking of Gypsies, when Spain's most famous celebs are Gypsies.

Shame on you Gonzales, shame on you!

Cristiano viejo
03-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Cristiano speaking of Gypsies, when Spain's most famous celebs are Gypsies.

Shame on you Gonzales, shame on you!
Please, dont say nonsense... Gypsy celebrities here? :lol: name them.
in the other hand the only one Alba I knew before TA was Altin Lala.

Arbėrori
03-10-2015, 03:58 PM
Please, dont say nonsense... Gypsy celebrities here? :lol: name them.
in the other hand the only one Alba I knew before TA was Altin Lala.

Banderas, Cruz... All gitanos.

Altin isn't even famous, so stop with the burrito.

Cristiano viejo
03-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Banderas, Cruz... All gitanos.

Altin isn't even famous, so stop with the burrito.

Banderas and Cruz are not Gypsies, dont say nonsense.
Altin Lala is enough famous, I even knew him altough he was a mediocre player.

Arbėrori
03-10-2015, 04:02 PM
Banderas and Cruz are not Gypsies, dont say nonsense.
Altin Lala is enough famous, I even knew him altough he was a mediocre player.

It's common knowledge that they are. My uncle's girlfriend is Spanish/Portuguese and even she knows it.

Lala is not famous at all, maybe on anthroforums. He would pass easier in Spain than in Albania, but I don't want to offend the actual Spanish users here.

Cristiano viejo
03-10-2015, 04:03 PM
It's common knowledge that they are. My uncle's girlfriend is Spanish/Portuguese and even she knows it.

Lala is not famous at all, maybe on anthroforums. He would pass easier in Spain than in Albania, but I don't want to offend the actual Spanish users here.
He could pass in Spain as Albanian, yes.
ok, if you want to believe that Cruz and Banderas are Gypsies, no problem.

Arbėrori
03-10-2015, 04:06 PM
He could pass in Spain as Albanian, yes.
ok, if you want to believe that Cruz and Banderas are Gypsies, no problem.

My ''aunt's'' family is much darker than ours, so I know what I'm speaking about.

Well, I'll rather believe ethnicelebs than you, girl.

Cristiano viejo
03-10-2015, 04:14 PM
My ''aunt's'' family is much darker than ours, so I know what I'm speaking about.
Great argument to prove that Banderas and Cruz are Gypsies.

[Well, I'll rather believe ethnicelebs than you, girl.
I was wrong, I forgot that I knew another Albanian before TA: the criminal in Spain Astrit Bushi
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfKn_15SJtbCsGyRJqWJq5PA4Oic3wv vG1M-khe1b9daPVfGAW

Arbėrori
03-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Great argument to prove that Banderas and Cruz are Gypsies.

I was wrong, I forgot that I knew another Albanian before TA: the criminal in Spain Astrit Bushi

Their Gipsy descent is common knowledge. They even get cast as Latinos... :lol:

Still whiter than Spanish criminals, you know that, girl. Now stop it girl, off topic girl.

Cleitus
03-10-2015, 04:17 PM
:blah::blah::blah: I am bored of seeing how the Albanians steal and claim lands as Kosovo, Montenegro, Macedonia and even Greece. Any day you see them claiming Sweden or France. It must be your Gypsy and Turk genes.
The funny thing is that when you manage to steal the land then you even dont want to live there, and migrate out of there, as in Kosovo :picard1: more than funny it is pathetic.

lolz

lolz
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-E-YvcXCjpvzDN2u0CFa0FNaEwZXvJc_QcTv21U1pJqdOETsvUQ

A map of the byzantine empire and yugoslavia both were multiethnic so what is this supposed to mean ?

Cleitus
03-10-2015, 04:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45C16tToen8

Cristiano viejo
03-10-2015, 05:48 PM
Their Gipsy descent is common knowledge.
Calling them Gypsies, and reaffirming yourself in this claiming "common knowledge" says very bit about you, Arberori.

[FONT=Century Gothic]They even get cast as Latinos... :lol:
Ah... and everybody knows that Latinos are the same thing than Gypsies, of course :laugh:
Still better than playing the role of Gypsies that the whole Albania has like for example in Taken, Taken 2, Taken 3, Taken 4, Taken 1000000000 etc etc :icon_lol:

Still whiter than Spanish criminals, you know that, girl. Now stop it girl, off topic girl.
:lol: he can not be "whiter" than whatever because he is not white, for start.
"Spanish" criminals are like him: Gypos.

alb0zfinest
03-10-2015, 11:46 PM

lolz

lolz

Difference being I never denied that Montenegro was part of Yugoslavia (or never even brought it up for that matter), so that's as random as if i were to post pictures of dancing monkeys. The argument had nothing to do with that, but rather how southern Spain (and the moors even at some points conquered quite a bit of areas in he north) belonged to the Moors for hundreds of years. Which you of course denied seeing that you don't even know your own history, and now instead of discussing that you switch it to this LOL. You're pathetic.

Arbėrori
03-10-2015, 11:47 PM
Calling them Gypsies, and reaffirming yourself in this claiming "common knowledge" says very bit about you, Arberori.

Your English is typical of a Latino law mower. Penelope is clearly part Romani, through her grandmother (http://ethnicelebs.com/penelope-cruz).

Ah... and everybody knows that Latinos are the same thing than Gypsies, of course :laugh:
Still better than playing the role of Gypsies that the whole Albania has like for example in Taken, Taken 2, Taken 3, Taken 4, Taken 1000000000 etc etc :icon_lol:

The people you mixed with created Latinos. So technically they're part Spanish. :laugh:

Actors from Taken were all classified, so be my guest. P.S Even a German-Polish-Russian mix played an Albanian, while Latinos get casted as Spaniards. :lol:

:lol: he can not be "whiter" than whatever because he is not white, for start.
"Spanish" criminals are like him: Gypos.

Looks like your typical Alpinid hill billy. Don't blame everything on the Gypos, they gave you the best musicians and best actors. :wink

Cristiano viejo
03-11-2015, 12:45 AM
Difference being I never denied that Montenegro was part of Yugoslavia (or never even brought it up for that matter), so that's as random as if i were to post pictures of dancing monkeys. The argument had nothing to do with that, but rather how southern Spain (and the moors even at some points conquered quite a bit of areas in he north) belonged to the Moors for hundreds of years. Which you of course denied seeing that you don't even know your own history, and now instead of discussing that you switch it to this LOL. You're pathetic.
Have you Down Syndrom or what? read: if you put a map with Iberia being invaded by Moors I put a map with Albania being invaded by Turks, and another with your "Albo" Montenegro and Kosovo beind invaded/ruled by Serbs.
Everything else suck.
Montenegro for Montenegrins. Period.

Your English is typical of a Latino law mower.
Your is not better, my love.

[Penelope is clearly part Romani, through her grandmother (http://ethnicelebs.com/penelope-cruz).
Loooool what source... let we look what the source indicates

An article stated that Penélope has some Romani-Gypsy ancestry. It is not clear if this ancestry has been verified/documented.

PER FAVORE, ARBERORI :laugh2:

[The people you mixed with created Latinos. So technically they're part Spanish. :laugh:
Sorry, I can not understand your primitive English here.

Actors from Taken were all classified,
Irrelevant. Jewllyhood thinks in Gypsies for Albanian people. And in criminals btw

so be my guest. P.S Even a German-Polish-Russian mix played an Albanian, while Latinos get casted as Spaniards. :lol:
The only one actor in Taken who is white is that Serbian actor :lol:
I am remembering Charlton Heston playing the role of El Cid in the other hand. But this argument of your is very stupid, I must admit.

Looks like your typical Alpinid hill billy.
False. He looks what he is, a Gypo. Anyone in Spain would think he is a Gypo. In fact, people did when that Gypo became "famous" here because his crimes.

Don't blame everything on the Gypos, they gave you the best musicians and best actors. :wink
Even although Cruz and Banderas were Gypos (and they are not, and absolutely none think that they could be it here in Spain), there are 873873645873645873645 millions of Spanish actors and singers... and you can only to name two of them? :lol: ohhh yes, our celebrities are Gypsies... your figures approves it :lol:

Arbėrori
03-11-2015, 07:59 PM
A Spaniard decides who is white... This is moortastic. I will not bother. xD

Era
03-11-2015, 08:02 PM
viejo means plak right?

Cristiano viejo
03-11-2015, 08:14 PM
A Spaniard decides who is white... This is moortastic. I will not bother. xD

You try to decide that Cruz and Banderas are Gypsies. What Alibabanian.
btw I remember another famous Albanian celebrity
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREOzVynGnbBNL7Ty1hjC9tt5vPz_DGj o1M8whYoTdtJAyUbH3W

I know, I know... she is still whiter tan Spaniards hehe and what what blond is she heheh

Sideritis
03-11-2015, 09:01 PM
You shouldn't disturb this much mr. Viejo. This thread is about denying basic human rights of Albanians in Montenegro, not trolling all the way through.

Arbėrori
03-12-2015, 12:19 PM
You try to decide that Cruz and Banderas are Gypsies. What Alibabanian.
btw I remember another famous Albanian celebrity

I know, I know... she is still whiter tan Spaniards hehe and what what blond is she heheh

Jajajajajajajaja still whiter than the Spanish.

Now go have some tea in Alhambra, stop being a nuisance as always. :coffee:

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2015, 01:55 PM
You shouldn't disturb this much mr. Viejo. This thread is about denying basic human rights of Albanians in Montenegro, not trolling all the way through.
True. I tryed but your countrymen started with ridicolous comments about Spain which have nothing to do with this thread. +1
Albanians should not have any rights in Montenegro or in China.

Jajajajajajajaja still whiter than the Spanish.
ofc ofc :laugh2:

Now go have some tea in Alhambra, stop being a nuisance as always. :coffee:
Said someone from one of the twoonly ones Muslim countries in Europe :laugh:
I bet that there should be no more than 50 metres from your house to the more near mosque.

Arbėrori
03-12-2015, 02:02 PM
The difference is that we built these mosques, not Arabs. :laugh:

Oh wait... Islam itself was present in your country since 709? Something is not right, islam viejo.

Cristiano viejo
03-12-2015, 02:27 PM
The difference is that we built these mosques, not Arabs. :laugh:
More in my favour.

Oh wait... Islam itself was present in your country since 709? Something is not right, islam viejo.
Wrong.

Cristiano viejo
03-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Not really, the difference between the Ottoman and Arab rule was that the Arabs settled in Spain,
There are muuuch differences, for example, Ottomans conquered 100% of your country, unlike the mine.
Absolutely all Albanians were conquered and ruled by Ottomans, while current Spaniards descend from precisely those Iberians who took refuge in Northern Spain, never were conquered or ruled by Arabs, and started the Reconquista.
Arabs were a pathetic minority, the Muslim elite.
Saying that Turks did not settled in Albania is hilarious. When Albanians independized of Ottomans, who did Albanians expel, but the Turks? :rolleyes:

build Mosques there,
+1. In Iberia it were the Muslims who build their Mosques, unlike in Albania where the Ottoman bitches did.

fucked Spaniards from left to right.
Yes, it makes sense... Spaniards, who fought against Muslims since ever, fucked with them... but in Albania, where people accepted the Ottoman rules, customs, religion and culture and there was a twinning, not.
Yes, yes, it makes sense :lol:

In the Ottoman era, it was the opposite. Balkanites settled in Turkey, women got kidnapped and raped in Turkey and we built our own Mosques.
A lot of Balkanites returned to their lands. Skandenberg for example. It is not necessary be a genius to know how many mongrels returned to Balkans if they were raped.

Now, give me your typical and buthurtt thumbs down, as usual :p

alb0zfinest
03-23-2015, 12:05 AM
Have you Down Syndrom or what? read: if you put a map with Iberia being invaded by Moors I put a map with Albania being invaded by Turks, and another with your "Albo" Montenegro and Kosovo beind invaded/ruled by Serbs.
Everything else suck.
Montenegro for Montenegrins. Period.

But that is completely irrelevant. Not only is the topic about Moorish invasion and ruling of Spain and not about Ottoman rule, but I actually never denied that Albania was ruled by the ottoman empire. You on the other hand denied that southern Spain was ruled by the Moors and so i showed you that map.
But again you don't seem to understand something so very simple. If you think that a country belongs to a people that are majority and not to a people that are indigenous] and to the people that are majority, then going by that same logic if Moors were the majority of people in Spain today then Spanish people being the minority (despite the fact that they are indigenous to that land) would be completely irrelevant and their rights would not matter which is pretty stupid mentality to have.