PDA

View Full Version : Does she pass better in Iberia or Greece?

Sikeliot
01-28-2015, 09:08 PM
http://www.comune.alassio.sv.it/turistico/ita/alassio_miss_muretto/2006/MissMuretto2006/foto/bikini/giummarra.jpg

Yuffayur
01-28-2015, 09:10 PM
Iberia. she's hot.

Trun
01-28-2015, 09:11 PM
In both places IMO, but she looks more Iberian to me.

Sikeliot
01-28-2015, 09:11 PM
Iberia. she's hot.

Pick one, you can't have both.

(I am trolling the Spanish users if it is not obvious due to my historical dislike)

aimar
01-28-2015, 09:33 PM
she would pass as typical here, but she would be taller than average.
I'll say Iberia, although she could almost as easily be Greek I think.

Hadouken
01-28-2015, 09:54 PM
very hot !

I wouldnt place her in either tbh.

looks Near Eastern to me

Sikeliot
01-28-2015, 10:00 PM
Kylie Estefan thought she looked exotic too.

Cristiano viejo
01-28-2015, 10:02 PM
Is not her Iba Bouk or something so her name?

Sikeliot
01-28-2015, 10:05 PM
I think she has a kind of North African vibe actually after looking more closely, kind of Canarian.

dawson
01-28-2015, 11:11 PM
I think she has a kind of North African vibe actually after looking more closely, kind of Canarian.

you wish, faggot. I'm sorry but you are alwais looking for troubles

dawson
01-28-2015, 11:18 PM
Kylie Estefan thought she looked exotic too.

I picked an hot Med type

Loki
01-29-2015, 12:00 AM
you wish, faggot. I'm sorry but you are alwais looking for troubles

Addressing an administrator as "faggot" is going to get you banned very quickly. Get right or get the fuck out of here. First and final warning.

Tiberio
01-29-2015, 12:18 AM
Is not her Iba Bouk or something so her name?
Looks like your average moor.

http://s22.postimg.org/3wsng81pt/72717_g.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Tiberio
01-29-2015, 12:19 AM
very hot !

looks Near Eastern to me

You don't say never that regarding a dark greek or spanish girl though.

Sikeliot
01-29-2015, 12:19 AM

Yes, he does.

Tiberio
01-29-2015, 12:21 AM
Yes, he does.

Never i have read that by him, another mena troll of shit.

Tiberio
01-29-2015, 12:24 AM
I picked an hot Med type

If you post uber med types from Greece and Spain they are classify with european phenotypes even if they look hardcore mena, if you post an evidently tanned girl from Sicily they classify with mena looking.

Sikeliot
01-29-2015, 12:27 AM
If you post uber med types from Greece and Spain they are classify with european phenotypes even if they look hardcore mena, if you post an evidently tanned girl from Sicily they classify with mena looking.

This isn't true! People on here always classify Greeks as more exotic than their looks, you're acting like a victim but there is no double standard.

Tiberio
01-29-2015, 12:31 AM
This isn't true! People on here always classify Greeks as more exotic than their looks, you're acting like a victim but there is no double standard.

Lel never read that since I'm member here. I want to be 'trolled' like the Greeks on here. Make we change?

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-29-2015, 12:39 AM

I don't think she has nothing North African as Morrocan looking about her. anyway in Iberia I say. she could pass also as Canarian but again they look and are pred. Iberian. she could be Greek also I think.

Tiberio
01-29-2015, 12:41 AM
You can see how Sikeliot is incoherent in his opinions. He says north Africans look heavily SSA but when you post a tanned girl of South Italy, this girl is obviously with not natural skin color, he says she looks NA. Strange because she doesn't look NA at all.

Sikeliot
01-29-2015, 12:43 AM
You can see how Sikeliot is incoherent in his opinions. He says north Africans look heavily SSA but when you post a tanned girl of South Italy, this girl is obviously with not natural skin color, he says she looks NA. Strange because she doesn't look NA at all.

Most do, but some look fully Caucasoid.

Gaita
01-29-2015, 12:45 AM
I attended high school with a girl who looked similar to this girl, and she was neither Greek or Iberian she was Italian, so I voted for Greece just closer to Italy.

She's beautiful btw, who is she?

Tiberio
01-29-2015, 12:46 AM
You can really visit Trapani and Mazara del Vallo where half of population is north african or with north african blood mixed and you can see with your eyes the big phenotypically differences and division between us and the north africans.

dawson
01-29-2015, 09:27 AM
Addressing an administrator as "faggot" is going to get you banned very quickly. Get right or get the fuck out of here. First and final warning.

I'm really sorry Loki. I think the boy has no skills to be the right admin of an anthro site

dawson
01-29-2015, 09:32 AM

I dont think her features are exotic for Italy, look at that face

Buddacechimolla
01-29-2015, 11:10 AM
very hot !

looks Near Eastern to me

The same you and your people except few ones in Reggio and Messina fit just a new syrian refuge of war and with an immigrant with low salar who live in the hut with the rumenians.

Cristiano viejo
01-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Looks like your average moor.

1) people often confuse Moor with Gypsy.
2) I just want to know who is the girl of the thread. Is she Italian perhaps?

Hadouken
01-29-2015, 01:16 PM

when I see a person looking near eastern I say it regardless of her/his ethnicity

and I dont even know what this girl is

but it seems she is italian ? or what ? otherwise you wouldnt have reacted this way

I wouldnt have guessed her Italian or any kind of european ...what is funny though is that if I said "she looks very italian" you would have accused me of woggifying Italians

The same you and your people except few ones in Reggio and Messina fit just a new syrian refuge of war and with an immigrant with low salar who live in the hut with the rumenians.

Syrians are good looking people ...and who the fuck are you to make fun of refugees who suffer from war and try to survive while you are trying to blondify your spaghetti people ...grow up

what a fucking joke ...

and tell that to "my people" in the face if you are so tough and tell me how it worked out ...have fun in hospital

Roy
01-29-2015, 01:27 PM
I don't know. All I can tell that I rather wouldn't think about Spanish or some other Iberian when it comes to her. To me she looks Berber.

Antimage
01-29-2015, 01:35 PM
she looks mena and mediterranean at the same time, so what the fuck is then. what's the fuss about? italians acting butthurt over nothing again

dawson
01-29-2015, 01:37 PM
1) people often confuse Moor with Gypsy.
2) I just want to know who is the girl of the thread. Is she Italian perhaps?

she's a model from Ragusa, I forgot his name but she's Italian

Hadouken
01-29-2015, 01:43 PM
Never i have read that by him, another mena troll of shit.

tzzzz ...I am one of the members who always talk in favor of Italians and also against trolling against Italians and this is what you say to me ....I didnt even know that she is Italian since he didnt state her ethnicity ...I thought she is Near Eastern

you should read my posts more carefully I guess ...dont worry ...other southern euros have also near eastern looking wogs and I always say it when I see it :bored:

but again ..I dont even post in Italian threads anymore but I didnt know this girl is Italian

Lillo Foti
01-29-2015, 01:44 PM
There is plenty of mena looking girl from Iberia and Greece Magnetic!
And Roy Berber look is more common in Iberian than in Sicily gypsy mongol polish don't forget when your thirld world people come in Italy to work

Cristiano viejo
01-29-2015, 01:45 PM
she's a model from Ragusa, I forgot his name but she's Italian

Grazie. At first I thought that she was the model Hiba ABouk, who is an immigrant from Tunisian and Libyan origins that we have in Spain

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSawILwwAAnFp-tab4edGyQZd3oDwV9E2BPnbV-YdbX7Mat6BD0

Hadouken
01-29-2015, 01:46 PM
There is plenty of mena looking girl from Iberia and Greece Magnetic!
And Roy Berber look is more common in Iberian than in Sicily gypsy mongol polish don't forget when your thirld world people come in Italy to work

I never said the opposite

but there are not "plenty" of them in Italy , Iberia and Greece ...there are SOME in Italy and Iberia , Greece

I didnt know this girl is Italian

Dun93
01-29-2015, 01:47 PM
she can pass in my bed anytime

Lillo Foti
01-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Grazie. At first I thought that she was the model Hiba ABouk, who is an immigrant from Tunisian and Libyan origins that we have in Spain

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSawILwwAAnFp-tab4edGyQZd3oDwV9E2BPnbV-YdbX7Mat6BD0

This lybian model looks whiter than your Mikel Rico that looks like an etiopian.
http://i.imgur.com/BgH48qB.jpg

dawson
01-29-2015, 01:56 PM

Hiba looks like a Bollywood actress (in other pics)

Lillo Foti
01-29-2015, 01:57 PM
Moorish Viejo should to need what kind of moroccan and saudi arabian you see in Spain everyday i have been there andalusia is like MOROCCO compared to Calabria

Cristiano viejo
01-29-2015, 02:28 PM
Moorish Viejo should to need what kind of moroccan and saudi arabian you see in Spain everyday i have been there andalusia is like MOROCCO compared to Calabria

Only in your brown dreams.

Lillo Foti
01-29-2015, 02:31 PM
Move to the thread of Miss Spain UAH she looks like a MOROCCAN
MOORISH VIEJO

Cristiano viejo
01-29-2015, 02:32 PM
Move to the thread of Miss Spain UAH she looks like a MOROCCAN
MOORISH VIEJO

Enjoy this Italian thread, brown boy