PDA

View Full Version : Classify Handsome Swedish Male Model

♥ Lily ♥
01-30-2015, 03:09 PM
Caspar Peteus, a Swedish model.
He looks like a handsome and strong Viking!

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=4&aid=175932_ZgorAWrNT9kkAO1PcSMF&board_id=1
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a2/83/3c/a2833c347b60aab6cc40bd0b13ca6be9.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVRFq5ZwP3k

Arbërori
01-30-2015, 03:11 PM
Nordid-CM.

Handsome as fuck.

spanish catalan
01-30-2015, 03:13 PM
faelid

Itarildë
01-30-2015, 03:20 PM
Nordid tronder mix. What a babe!

Peikko
01-30-2015, 03:22 PM
Fennenoid

Hithaeglir
01-30-2015, 03:25 PM
What a babe :love:

Nordid-Faelid.

Borna
01-30-2015, 03:27 PM
LOOKS FINNISH

Antimage
01-30-2015, 03:32 PM
Nordid-Cromagnid

Davy Jones's Locker
01-30-2015, 06:19 PM
Pred Faelid, Nordid influence.

There's already a 2 page thread on him.

♥ Lily ♥
01-30-2015, 06:32 PM
He's gorgeous and hotter than hell.

Mn The Loki TA Son
01-30-2015, 07:43 PM
Hallstatt Nordid\Faelid with some sort of CM.

gold_fenix
01-30-2015, 07:46 PM
I am not interested in the beauty of him, but it is good to know you girls like model men who don't look feminine

classification : faelid + borreby

Baldur
01-30-2015, 07:55 PM
Ubermensch. He should be in the Vikings tv show :P

Mortimer
01-31-2015, 05:22 AM
faelid

Tommy199
01-31-2015, 07:11 AM
Nordofaelid

aherne
01-31-2015, 07:25 AM
Borreby + Faelid.

Bellona
01-31-2015, 07:52 AM
Faelid+nordid

rhiannon
01-31-2015, 08:08 AM
Wouldn't kick him outta bed, that's for sure :thumbs up

Heart of Oak
01-31-2015, 11:47 AM
Caspar Peteus, a Swedish model.
He looks like a handsome and strong Viking!

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=4&aid=175932_ZgorAWrNT9kkAO1PcSMF&board_id=1
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a2/83/3c/a2833c347b60aab6cc40bd0b13ca6be9.jpg

Sorry to Disagree, This man surely looks Handsome and Buff, however a Viking would look very differant, Full of Scares and at this age already have the far away stare that only men who have killed in a orgy of death would have, he may be from Viking stock, however no Viking....

jatt
01-31-2015, 01:41 PM
ok although it doesn't concern mE but this guy woUps be very ugly For us. Now why would I write this here Because I Feel how the people who consider tHis uglu fugly Guys Handsome Have the audacity To call perfectly normal people Names

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
01-31-2015, 01:42 PM
ok although it doesn't concern mE but this guy woUps be very ugly For us. Now why would I write this here Because I Feel how the people who consider tHis uglu fugly Guys Handsome Have the audacity To call perfectly normal people Names

GTFO subhuman

Roy
01-31-2015, 01:44 PM
Faelid with Nordid influence. I know personally (literally one guy) of my (Polish) ethnicity of this pigmentation.

StonyArabia
01-31-2015, 01:45 PM
He will score big time anywhere with Swarthy girls.

Nordid-Failed. Very North European.

King Solomon
01-31-2015, 03:58 PM
Nordid tronder mix. What a babe!

Honestly what's so good looking about him? Is it because of his whiteness? Wtf? This guy is frickin ugly other than a strong jaw structure.

King Solomon
01-31-2015, 04:00 PM

No he wouldn't. What's up with the "if your light you will bag a hot swarthy med chick"? This guy would be considered fuck ugly in the Middle East. A person like Gerard butler however...

King Solomon
01-31-2015, 04:04 PM
English rose I'm just stating my honest opinion. I've seen guys much better looking than this guy. I'm sorry I just don't see how you would drop your knickers for him. He's very masculine however maybe that's why

Jana
01-31-2015, 04:09 PM
Very handsome Viking :)

♥ Lily ♥
01-31-2015, 04:12 PM
English rose I'm just stating my honest opinion. I've seen guys much better looking than this guy. I'm sorry I just don't see how you would drop your knickers for him. He's very masculine however maybe that's why

You're not giving your honest view, you're just insulting this gorgeous and masculine male model to be spiteful. What's your problem with females finding him very attractive?

Baldur
01-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Honestly what's so good looking about him? Is it because of his whiteness? Wtf? This guy is frickin ugly other than a strong jaw structure.

Feel free to post your pictures and we can compare who looks the best. A man commenting that another man is ugly seems pretty insecure from your side.

♥ Lily ♥
01-31-2015, 04:15 PM
No he wouldn't. What's up with the "if your light you will bag a hot swarthy med chick"? This guy would be considered fuck ugly in the Middle East. A person like Gerard butler however...

I won't give you my opinion back much on what I think of ugly middle-eastern 'men' in their dresses beating up their wives.

aimar
01-31-2015, 04:17 PM

depends what you mean by swarthy, are you talking about bedouins such as yourself?

jatt
01-31-2015, 04:19 PM
English rose I where I am from he would b considerd not so pleasing to eyes. Not just the face Is not good he is kind of albino

jatt
01-31-2015, 04:22 PM
But as I saiD thIs worlD is diversE and people have differnt ideals of Beuty. Don't gimme negativE Rating for saying truth

♥ Lily ♥
01-31-2015, 04:23 PM
English rose I where I am from he would b considerd not so pleasing to eyes. Not just the face Is not good he is kind of albino

He's not an albino. Only ignorant and silly people incorrectly think that white people are 'albinos.' :rolleyes: Albinos are very different.

FeederOfRavens
01-31-2015, 09:14 PM
Faelid

leisitox
01-31-2015, 09:17 PM
Faelid+Nordid influence

Hadouken
01-31-2015, 09:54 PM

sorry but no

nothing against the guy or females here who find him attractive but you are wrong Nabatea

and @English Rose : not everybody has to share your views so before insulting us remember that

I know that King Solomon didnt act correctly by calling him ugly but you dont need to insult all middle eastern men because of that :D

agree with the classification ^ btw.

♥ Lily ♥
01-31-2015, 10:07 PM
sorry but no

nothing against the guy or females here who find him attractive but you are wrong Nabatea

and @English Rose : not everybody has to share your views so before insulting us remember that

I know that King Solomon didnt act correctly by calling him ugly but you dont need to insult all middle eastern men because of that :D

Not everyone shares King Solomons views of Scandinavian men being 'ugly' and 'albinos'.

The reason why he's a model is because he's good-looking.

If middle-eastern men don't like it and get upset that white females find this Swedish model as attractive, then it's their problem.

Hadouken
01-31-2015, 10:17 PM
Not everyone shares King Solomons views of Scandinavian men being 'ugly' and 'albinos'.

of course not

I use the word "Albino" also in a humoristic way sometimes talking about very light pigmented people especially from northern europe and yes I am not a fan of it and wouldnt want to look like that

you probably wont believe me but I cant blame you since we are on TA where people like him are ideolized by many ...not by me though but thats just me

but you are right that he shouldnt generalize

not necessarily ...a lot of models (both male and female) are not really look (that) good looking tbh. and often are hired because they fit the prototype criterias of the industry and have the right measurements

but like with everything it is a matter of taste

and if I want to see hot females I would much rather look at miss universe instead of models who often look like starved aliens

If middle-eastern men don't like it that white females find this Swedish model as attractive, then it's their problem.

it has nothing to do with what we want white females to like or not but assuming that this guy is the epitome of handsomeness internationally and would make women from everywhere (including middle east) swoon over him ...no ...just no

as much as he is wrong with saying that the man is ugly you are wrong with letting no other opinion other than yours count and even see the need to insult us ....many women (including white ones) I know would find this guy unattractive and some would even find him repulsive ...if you dont believe me thats ok but it is how it is

Baldur
01-31-2015, 10:20 PM
hehe if he were italian and dark no one would troll this thread.

King Solomon
02-01-2015, 01:10 AM

If middle-eastern men don't like it and get upset that white females find this Swedish model as attractive, then it's their problem.

When did I say he's an albino? Get over yourself sweetheart. I find him UGLY. There's plenty of better looking Northern Europeans. And btw just because he's a model does not mean he's good looking. He has a strong jaw line, tall and strong build.

King Solomon
02-01-2015, 01:12 AM
You're not giving your honest view, you're just insulting this gorgeous and masculine male model to be spiteful. What's your problem with females finding him very attractive?

It's my opinion though!!! Why so emotional?? Have a cuppa luv

King Solomon
02-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Feel free to post your pictures and we can compare who looks the best. A man commenting that another man is ugly seems pretty insecure from your side.

No it's not insecure it's an opinion for crying out loud. And do you really think I'm that stupid? No way am I gunna post my pic in here Lool.fyi I'm no slack in the looks department, if i was 6"3 I wouldvd considered doing modelling( I'm wctually being honest). If I see a good looking guy I will say it. But if other people say "wow a babe" when I all see is a primitive ugly caveman I will express my opinion. Don't believe it just acknowledge it bro.

jatt
02-01-2015, 01:32 AM
http://a5.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fill,dpr_1.0,g_face,h_300,q_80,w_300/MTE5NDg0MDU0OTM2NTg1NzQz.jpg

Tom cruise ...if he is northern European he would be considerd handsome everywhere unlike the dude in OP.

jatt
02-01-2015, 01:35 AM
http://i.models.com/newfaces/i/2012/10/0091.jpg

LOL haha

rhiannon
02-01-2015, 02:00 AM
sorry but no

She wasn't insulting all of them. Just the fundie types who treat their women like shit. That's how I took it, anyway

♥ Lily ♥
02-01-2015, 02:02 AM
Seems like any blond person I post will receive venomous spits from haters. I'm sure he will find a beautiful Swedish female who will appreciate him. :) You don't mock blonde females... just the guys. Convenient! Spitting venom about him won't make you look more attractive! He looks like a really nice guy in his video. He has good bone structure, handsome features, beautiful eyes, and his hair is in nice condition and healthy looking. :) I hope your envy of this model eats at you even more.

rhiannon
02-01-2015, 02:02 AM
I gotta admit that there are lots of people who find it shocking that blond men could be found attractive.

My father was damn close to as blond as this guy and he sure had no problem getting his share of female attention.

Obviously, everyone has their own tastes.

AverageKorhonen
02-01-2015, 02:07 AM
Sorry to Disagree, This man surely looks Handsome and Buff, however a Viking would look very differant, Full of Scares and at this age already have the far away stare that only men who have killed in a orgy of death would have, he may be from Vicking stock, however no Viking....
+1

♥ Lily ♥
02-01-2015, 02:10 AM
I gotta admit that there are lots of people who find it shocking that blond men could be found attractive.

I think Scandinavian females find their own men as attractive as they've had a lot of blond people born there as a result.

This hair type is good for surviving in their natural and cold environment, since there's lower light levels in the north, so that's why people have evolved differently in the northern hemisphere, and have lighter skin, eyes and hair to absorb vitamin D from the lower light levels.

When dark skinned people from hot countries move into northern nations they have a high risk of developing rickets according to health experts as dark skinned people can't absorb vitamin D through their thicker and darker skin like white people through the scalp of the head and the skin in the lower light levels.

Over thousands of years of evolution, pigmentation gets lost in climates where it's not needed. I've noticed that a lot of the Siberian huskies have light eyes too as a result of adaption to survive in their natural cold environment, and also white polar bears, arctic foxes, arctic white wolves, seals, and a lot of the other arctic creatures with lighter and white coats.

Dark skinned people are much more likely to develop rickets and weak bone problems in cold environments.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A7x9UnvFm81U_GQAkzJ3Bwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBya DVva2FxBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2lyMgR2dGlkAw--?qid=20080706183005AA5M0xE

AverageKorhonen
02-01-2015, 02:11 AM
He's not an albino. ... Albinos are very different.

Agreed. He is like 1 or 2 tons above albino.

AverageKorhonen
02-01-2015, 02:15 AM
Nordid-Failed

rhiannon
02-01-2015, 04:09 AM
I think Scandinavian females find their own men as attractive as they've had a lot of blond people born there as a result.

This hair type is good for surviving in their natural and cold environment, since there's lower light levels in the north, so that's why people have evolved differently in the northern hemisphere, and have lighter skin, eyes and hair to absorb vitamin D from the lower light levels.

When dark skinned people from hot countries move into northern nations they have a high risk of developing rickets according to health experts as dark skinned people can't absorb vitamin D through their thicker and darker skin like white people through the scalp of the head and the skin in the lower light levels.

Over thousands of years of evolution, pigmentation gets lost in climates where it's not needed. I've noticed that a lot of the Siberian huskies have light eyes too as a result of adaption to survive in their natural cold environment, and also white polar bears, arctic foxes, arctic white wolves, seals, and a lot of the other arctic creatures with lighter and white coats.

Dark skinned people are much more likely to develop rickets and weak bone problems in cold environments.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A7x9UnvFm81U_GQAkzJ3Bwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBya DVva2FxBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2lyMgR2dGlkAw--?qid=20080706183005AA5M0xE

Yes. In this country, your textbook case of a person most at risk for Rickets is an Islamic woman (think Middle Eastern or Somali) who dresses traditionally, and lives in a place like Seattle.

Marusya
02-01-2015, 04:55 AM
Very nice! This guy looks like Charlie Hunnan in "Sons of Anarchy."

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/661/aq77x7.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/idaq77x7j)

Mortimer
02-01-2015, 06:48 AM
most people here are europeans so of course they like how europeans look, white females like white males, nothing strange. i think im the only here who finds gypsy women attractive, but most disagree but i dont care, english rose is entitled to her taste, of course she likes northern euro types, she is northern euro. i dont like when strangers call gypsies ugly so i wouldnt call this viking man ugly, i also think he is handsome.

Heart of Oak
02-01-2015, 09:46 AM
I would say he comes from the Finnmark area, yes he is good looking proberly a spoilt bratt 25 still got another 5 or so years with mummy & daddy, or how would he pay for all his products, He dosen't have the body of a Viking thats for sure...
I don't find him attractive, however I don't wish to spoil all the Girly fun either....

Trun
02-01-2015, 10:07 AM
Faelid with Nordid influence. I know personally (literally one guy) of my (Polish) ethnicity of this pigmentation.

Then you don't know many people then :D I know several people (Bulgarians, both guys and girls) with this pigmentation. It is rare of course.

Trun
02-01-2015, 10:12 AM
Anyway, I don't think he would be considered something special in terms of attractiveness here, good-looking yes, but not something exceptional.

He'd be mocked for his pigmentation a lot though, in a good way of course.

Baldur
02-01-2015, 10:46 AM
I would say he comes from the Finnmark area, yes he is good looking proberly a spoilt bratt 25 still got another 5 or so years with mummy & daddy, or how would he pay for all his products, He dosen't have the body of a Viking thats for sure...
I don't find him attractive, however I don't wish to spoil all the Girly fun either....

Why would he be from the Finnmark area when he is Swedish?

jatt
02-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Seems like any blond person I post will receive venomous spits from haters. I'm sure he will find a beautiful Swedish female who will appreciate him. :) You don't mock blonde females... just the guys. Convenient! Spitting venom about him won't make you look more attractive! He looks like a really nice guy in his video. He has good bone structure, handsome features, beautiful eyes, and his hair is in nice condition and healthy looking. :) I hope your envy of this model eats at you even more.
:picard1:
:picard1: you think I am envious of the guy.... believe in or not to us he is like someone who is cursed... thank god he is born in finalnd... hair color nothing to with him being not looking good to us..

Heart of Oak
02-01-2015, 12:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYJPSgCYicE

Sorry I think this thread is now very Silly.....IMO....

Heart of Oak
02-01-2015, 04:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qSkaAwKMD4

♥ Lily ♥
02-01-2015, 04:44 PM
:picard1:
:picard1: you think I am envious of the guy.... believe in or not to us he is like someone who is cursed... thank god he is born in finalnd... hair color nothing to with him being not looking good to us..

He was born in Sweden and he must have Swedish females liking him and he gets to travel to the best and most stylish cities in catwalk shows and fashion shoots, etc, and wear the best clothes as a model and earn good money too.

If he's considered as 'cursed' in India, then it just makes Indian people look ignorant, because this model is far from cursed and lives in a wealthy country, despite its small population.

He looks healthy and probably eats a good diet. He radiates happiness, confidence and charm in his video.

The majority of people on this planet have the same dark hair and brown eyes if we look at the majority of people living in continents like Africa, plus the Amerindians in the Southern American continent, plus the 1.2 billion people in India, and in China, the middle-east and the Asian continent, southern Europe, and lots of immigrants from middle-eastern nations who have moved into the wealthy nations in northern European, Australia, US, Canada.

My science teacher also told my class at school that white people are a minority of people in this world.

Scandinavian populations are small, and amongst the native people living in those countries, not everyone has blond hair. Which means that white people with blond hair and blue eyes are a minority of people in the entire world. And redheads are even rarer.

I think the world would be so boring if everyone had the same dark hair and eye colour on this planet.

He's different to you and the massive 1.2 billion population of people in your country of India, but he's not 'cursed'; he's like a rare gem in this world.

Peter Nirsch
02-01-2015, 04:49 PM
he just look Germanic, he can be from Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Holland and North Germany

Moonbird
02-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Pred Borreby with a Nordid influence.

Jacques de Imbelloni
02-01-2015, 05:23 PM
coments from the youtube vid:

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4][FONT=Century Gothic]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVRFq5ZwP3k
Yasmine Zaakiya Cuellar:Oh my pussy.... ��❤
Flavia Colavita:Is he real? Oh my god, he's just the most handsome man i've ever seen ç.ç
Camila Ulloa:Holy mother of satan!
Vitória Nuñez: ovulando
Fina Roman Diaz:SENSACIONAL
Gyna Larrañaga:<3
Nathália Teófilo:Que DEUS GREGOOO LINDO *-*
Geyza 'Sousa:CARA QUE LINDO! APAIXONEI. *o* Por isso vou embora do Brasil, aqui ñ tem homens assim.
Nanda Urbano Belo Fio:que homem maravilhoso! to achando que morri e fui pro céu........
amyhustler:que deus nórdico *o* deus existe aushauhsuahs

A lot of south american lower class mestizo/mulatto women getting moist for a blonde men, so typical LOL.:picard2:

jatt
02-01-2015, 07:56 PM
One mans shit gold for another. To each their own. Europeans n their Beuty standards. This forum is teaching me. Lot.

Stimpy
02-02-2015, 01:57 AM
Here's another Swedish male model. I think he would appeal to even a larger amount of women internationally.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/17/article-2695608-1FB62EC900000578-595_634x936.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/07/17/article-2695608-1FB62D6300000578-360_634x424.jpg

http://41.media.tumblr.com/5b62a14f8a0e5c39d89f37c9287691ef/tumblr_na5lav6F3e1sqzgnao1_1280.jpg

Jacques de Imbelloni
02-02-2015, 02:39 AM
PETEUS KINDA LOOKS LIKE THE TECHNO VIKING!:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwsntHcWiy4
http://oi57.tinypic.com/16gfmrk.jpg
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/thesixthage/images/d/db/Jarouk_Irons.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130621162004

Era
02-02-2015, 02:48 AM
Here's another Swedish male model. I think he would appeal to even a larger amount of women internationally.

Why? Cause he's darker? lol
They are both :thumbs up

Balmung
02-02-2015, 03:30 AM

Why go for swarth girls when he already has Swedish girls? the cream brah, the cream. As for you guys arguing over what women swoon over. I don't think people are attacking his blond hair. I think they're trying to say women might respond better to less viking blonds eg: Paul Walker, Chris Hemsworth, Will Chalker. Walker had women of all colors (and all body hair quantities) on his dick even after he died. Actually more after he died. Quite sad to be honest as most of the women probably didn't even care about him as a person or his acting just that he was good looking and died.