PDA

View Full Version : Straight women: How would you respond if a lesbian told you you were attractive?

Sikeliot
01-31-2015, 04:25 AM
And expressed interest? Assume you knew her, what would you say upon finding this out?

Harley
01-31-2015, 09:17 AM
It's happened to me before.

I don't mind it. I'm not a fan of female parts though, so Idk. I'd really have to be attracted to the female's personality to make an exception to want to do anything serious with her.

armenianbodyhair
01-31-2015, 09:40 AM
It's happened before, I tell them that while I value their friendship I don't see them that way.

alfieb
01-31-2015, 09:42 AM
You probably won't get as many claims of violence in this thread as in the other one. Or any at all for that matter.

Seraph of the End
01-31-2015, 10:07 AM
I may feel a little awkward but I would say "thanks" and continue acting like nothing happened.

The best course of action is to ignore it since I could never be with a girl; hopefully she would get the hint.

TheBlondeSalad
02-01-2015, 06:46 PM
I'd be flattered and laugh it off :)

It happened to me a while back, an older woman in her mid thirties was very friendly to me and my friend and we all got chatting. Then she began flirting and touching my hair and face, my friend thought it was hilarious, whilst I just made my excuses to leave (politely).
Me and my friend still joke about it to this day - even though the woman was quite forthcoming, I didn't feel anymore threatened than if it had been a man.

Oneeye
02-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Subscribed :D

Foxy
02-06-2015, 07:12 PM
While in Sydney I took the lift with two Asiatic girls who started to blink at me and smile at me.
Sincerly I felt perplexed at first, but between the 3rd and the 4th floor I started to feel cool.
I'd blink them back now :D

Catkin
02-08-2015, 12:48 PM
I'd be surprised, and wonder what vibes I'd given off that made her think I might be gay. I'd feel bad turning her down, but only in the same way I feel bad if a man likes me and I don't return the feelings. Not wanting to upset them. In some ways it would be easier to turn down a girl than a man as I'd have the perfectly valid reason that I'm just not gay- it wouldn't be personal.