PDA

View Full Version : Marriage in SA?

Austin
05-18-2010, 08:21 PM
What is the climate concerning white/black marriages in SA? Does it happen on any even small level or only with trash/bottom feeders such as here in U.S.?

In Texas interracial couples are openly taboo between a white and black, they really never happen other than at the lowest levels of both races, whore/dope fiend dependencies and the like. Essentially happens at the lowest rungs of degeneracy where any level of social dignity was long lost to begin with.

Wondering what it is like in SA. The same? Or do middle/upper class intellectually suckered whites actually marry blacks there like in California/Europe?

hajduk
05-18-2010, 08:36 PM
I heard interracial dating is rare there. IMO they'd be the least likely to race mix of all nationalities due to the injustices they have been faced

Loki
05-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Very rare. It's two worlds apart, and would only happen in the big cities I imagine -- and even there on a small scale.

Falkata
05-18-2010, 09:56 PM
In Europe is common that middle-upper classes married blacks? :confused:
First time Iīve read about it. I dont know any mixed couple personally.

Arne
05-18-2010, 10:57 PM
In Europe is common that middle-upper classes married blacks? :confused:
First time Iīve read about it. I dont know any mixed couple personally.
Heidi Klum from Bergisch Gladbach with Scarface Seal
http://www.vipsundpromis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/heidi-klum.jpg :rolleyes2:

Falkata
05-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Heidi Klum from Bergisch Gladbach with Scarface Seal
http://www.vipsundpromis.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/heidi-klum.jpg :rolleyes2:

As Iīve said, i dont know them personally. Iīm not german and i dont hang out with celebrities
You always use the same damn example by the way, it seems there arenīt many mixed couples after all

Austin
05-18-2010, 11:22 PM
How could she marry that guy? He has a deformed face...? Alas to think what would have happened to her in the olden days (:

Jarl
05-18-2010, 11:23 PM
You always use the same damn example by the way, it seems there arenīt many mixed couples after all

I noticed that too. Ead is obsessed with Seal, I think! Ja? ;)

Arne
05-18-2010, 11:24 PM
As Iīve said, i dont know them personally. Iīm not german and i dont hang out with celebrities

Well, if you would know more than stereotypic nonsense like Germans are more blackhaired or some other Bullshit then you can look after the curtain.
Iīve seen more than this Couple in Germany and thatīs for sure.
But i donīt make photos of them because they wouldnīt like to get in public. ;)
Yes, i do saw much more pregnant white Females in Germany except heidi and seal.
But isnīt she an obvious good example what females choose.. ? :(

Thatīs another example which i had found.
http://www.pi-news.net/wp/uploads/2010/05/bezness1.jpg

Grumpy Cat
05-18-2010, 11:24 PM
I noticed that too. Ead is obsessed with Seal, I think! Ja? ;)

Well he does have a few good tunes...

Jarl
05-18-2010, 11:27 PM
Yes, i do saw much more pregnant white Females in Germany except heidi and seal.

No worries :P I will come to liberate them!

http://rlv.zcache.com/liberator_cycles_bicycle_cycling_postcard-p239162140032970578trah_210.jpg

http://www.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/new-dark-knight-poster_328x488.jpg

Arne
05-18-2010, 11:28 PM
No worries :P I will come to liberate them!

shut the fuck up..

Austin
05-18-2010, 11:29 PM
Like to me that is like...indescribable really...I mean she literally destroyed her future offspring's potential by having children with a non-European. I mean socially/racially speaking I see her as a desecration of her race and people...akin to a rapist/murderer except in a sense far far worse considering her attributes and what she settled on.

Jarl
05-18-2010, 11:31 PM
shut the fuck up..

I'd kindly ask you to behave yourself, Spitzbub... ist das klar? Ja?

Like to me that is like...indescribable really...I mean she literally destroyed her future offspring's potential by having children with a non-European. I mean socially/racially speaking I see her as a desecration of her race and people...akin to a rapist/murderer except in a sense far far worse considering her attributes and what she settled on.

I think everyone should have a freedom of will, a free choice. However, people should be informed about the dangers of diluting ones nation in that way, and benefits of having a family with clear heritage and good tradition. However, this is the world of cosmopolitan showbiz. You might as well expect the Palestinians to accept Judaism.

Besides, yet another reason to start appreciating what's humble and average. Instead of endlessly drooling at the sight of the physically attractive... and all too often dumb.

Falkata
05-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Well, if you would know more than stereotypic nonsense like Germans are more blackhaired or some other Bullshit then you can look after the curtain.
Iīve seen more than this Couple in Germany and thatīs for sure.
But i donīt make photos of them because they wouldnīt like to get in public. ;)

Thatīs another example which i had found.
http://www.pi-news.net/wp/uploads/2010/05/bezness1.jpg

No, germans arenīt more blackhaired, germans are mostly brownhaired. But anyway , i dont know the german situation. In Spain i dont know anybody betweej my circle of friends or people that i know who have black lovers or mulatto kids.

Arne
05-18-2010, 11:35 PM
I'd kindly ask you to behave yourself, Spitzbub... ist das klar? Ja?

I think everyone should have a freedom of will, a free choice. However, people should be informed about the dangers of diluting ones nation in that way, and benefits of having a family with clear heritage and good tradition. However, this is the world of cosmopolitan showbiz. You might as well expect the Palestinians to accept Judaism.

Besides, yet another reason to start appreciating what's humble and average. Instead of endlessly drool at the sight of the physically attractive.

I behave if you donīt speak to me in this way.
Is that clear ?

Austin
05-18-2010, 11:36 PM
No, germans arenīt more blackhaired, germans are mostly brownhaired. But anyway , i dont know the german situation. In Spain i dont know anybody betweej my circle of friends or people that i know who have black lovers or mulatto kids.

That guy looks like a penguin man.

Aemma
05-19-2010, 01:14 AM
How could she marry that guy? He has a deformed face...? Alas to think what would have happened to her in the olden days (:

I hate to ask but am forcing myself to do so anyway....Tell me oh Great Redneck, how would Miss Klum have been dealt with in the past? Pray, tell us. I think we're all sitting at the edges of our seats waiting for you to paint the picture. :rolleyes:

Murphy
05-19-2010, 01:19 AM
This would never have happened in the past on anywhere near the scale that it is happening today. And if at times it did, I assure you, she wouldn't have been stoned to death for "betraying" an American social construct that didn't exist at the time.

Aemma
05-19-2010, 01:32 AM
This would never have happened in the past on anywhere near the scale that it is happening today. And if at times it did, I assure you, she wouldn't have been stoned to death for "betraying" an American social construct that didn't exist at the time.

Stoned to death perhaps not. Twasn't their way after all. But raped and hanged and quartered herself perhaps.

Barbarianism is barbarianism; murder based on hatred is still murder based on hatred, no matter which ethnic group is the culprit, Eoin. :mad:

Austin
05-19-2010, 02:43 AM
"raped and hanged and quartered herself perhaps"

not the first one, she is defiled and ruined, the second one yes

Aemma
05-19-2010, 02:46 AM

Do me a favour and stay in Texas, you sick fuck.

Austin
05-19-2010, 02:49 AM
Do me a favour and stay in Texas, you sick fuck.

Visceral language indicates a loss.

poiuytrewq0987
05-19-2010, 02:54 AM

You're only making my decision to move out of the US easier. I mean, my God I hate people like you who talk like this, Inbred Americans like you who require a girl to have this specific eye color, hair, etc etc just makes me sick. And other whites who are "racists" are among the most ignorant people I have ever met. They blame everything on Jews, for every single misfortune. And they are among the most foul-mouthed, rude, and boorish. I have met some more polite "white nationalists" but being polite about it don't change a single thing that they're more conceited about race than actual culture. Your attitude about women is also disgusting, but not altogether very surprising as I've encountered similar attitude in person and on Stormfront. Perhaps you would fit in better on Stormfront than here?

Arne
05-19-2010, 03:10 AM
You're only making my decision to move out of the US easier. I mean, my God I hate people like you who talk like this, Inbred Americans like you who require a girl to have this specific eye color, hair, etc etc just makes me sick. And other whites who are "racists" are among the most ignorant people I have ever met. They blame everything on Jews, for every single misfortune. And they are among the most foul-mouthed, rude, and boorish. I have met some more polite "white nationalists" but being polite about it don't change a single thing that they're more conceited about race than actual culture. Your attitude about women is also disgusting, but not altogether very surprising as I've encountered similar attitude in person and on Stormfront. Perhaps you would fit in better on Stormfront than here?

I do think he is indeed a nice guy..
He fits perfectly here !!

Austin
05-19-2010, 03:11 AM

Yummy can I have more? I'm fairly certain that being against fags, against feminists, and having a pro-European descent perspective is far more akin to the majority of European history/culture than whatever feminist cultural Marxist dribble you espouse.

poiuytrewq0987
05-19-2010, 03:15 AM
Yummy can I have more? I'm fairly certain that being against fags, against feminists, and having a pro-European descent perspective is far more akin to the majority of European history/culture than whatever feminist cultural Marxist dribble you espouse.

Cultural Marxism?? LOL, I don't espouse any of that. You're just an ignorant retard. Instead of reaching a solution with American blacks, you call them names, judge them, etc etc. Which is of course typical.

Grumpy Cat
05-19-2010, 03:15 AM

I agree. But I've been to Texas and know what the people are like. He makes Texans look bad.

And ever notice how these type of people always blame the woman? Whites do it, blacks do it. It takes two to tango, but the male party never gets near the scorn.

Aemma
05-19-2010, 03:22 AM
Visceral language indicates a loss.

Yep, a loss of respect by me for anything you might have to say from here on in.

Austin
05-19-2010, 03:24 AM
Cultural Marxism?? LOL, I don't espouse any of that. You're just an ignorant retard. Instead of reaching a solution with American blacks, you call them names, judge them, etc etc. Which is of course typical.

Their niggers. Apes. Dope fiends. Women sellers. Aids machines. I judge them yes as most do, negatively. Love you.

Aemma I honestly judged you correctly the first twenty minutes I read these boards you were never exactly a desired interest of mine on any level as all you do is attack anyone who espouses a different view that you and your clique do not condone.

Look at this thread. On A EUROPEAN CULTURAL FORUM I am being attacked for being anti-homosexuality, anti-miscegenation, anti-feminist....

What was Europe's cultural stance on homosexuality for 99% of it's history? Can anybody tell me?

What is Europe's stance on miscegenation culturally? Anyone?

What has feminism's history been like for most of Europe's past? Hmmm?

Amazing....being attacked in a racial pro-European thread for being anti-miscegenation and anti-black and pro-European....hmmmmmm amusing to say the least....I sense an internal conflict in this place.

Grumpy Cat
05-19-2010, 03:44 AM
http://www.aspectofthehare.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/facepalm.jpg

poiuytrewq0987
05-19-2010, 03:52 AM
Their niggers. Apes. Dope fiends. Women sellers. Aids machines. I judge them yes as most do, negatively. Love you.

Aemma I honestly judged you correctly the first twenty minutes I read these boards you were never exactly a desired interest of mine on any level as all you do is attack anyone who espouses a different view that you and your clique do not condone.

Look at this thread. On A EUROPEAN CULTURAL FORUM I am being attacked for being anti-homosexuality, anti-miscegenation, anti-feminist....

What was Europe's cultural stance on homosexuality for 99% of it's history? Can anybody tell me?

Amazing....being attacked in a racial pro-European thread for being anti-miscegenation and anti-black and pro-European....hmmmmmm amusing to say the least....I sense an internal conflict in this place.

I didn't know this board was anti-black.

Grumpy Cat
05-19-2010, 03:54 AM
I didn't know this board was anti-black.

Yeah, me neither.

Cultural preservation should never be at the expense of others. Not unless you have some kind of inferiority complex, that is.

Austin
05-19-2010, 04:06 AM
If you and your band of devout little zombies didn't notice this is an anti-miscegenation anti-black thread.....

I never said the forum was anti-black. Don't put words into my mouth and claim I am ignorant because I disagree with you coming into my thread and attacking its very premise which is racist, morons.

Aemma
05-19-2010, 04:12 AM

Aww shucks...you broke my heart: I'm not a desired interest of yours on any level. How can I go on living? :rolleyes2:

And wow, amazing! In 20 minutes of reading my ramblings on this one internet board you've been able to come up with a full assessment of who and what I am all about. Bravo! :clap: Jolly good for you! :thumb001:

Attack? Not usually, but occasionally perhaps. This much I will not deny. I have my reasons for my strategies.

Clique? LOL Now that's funny. I no more have a clique or belong to a clique here than does, oh say, the President of your country, Honey. So you can drop that bit of malarkey.

As for this accusation:

Hmm nope not attacking you for your stances but moreso attacking your methods of discourse. It's immaterial whether or not I agree with your stances or not. What is material is the way in which you present your thoughts...your process of logic. Show me why and how you've come about to thinking the way you do, and maybe, just maybe I will listen to you. But right now, you come across as some young punk not quite off the ranch who is touting everything that Daddy told him to think. Tell me, honestly, what's it to *you* in the grand scheme of *your own life* and Things-with-a-capital-"t" who people choose to love and make a life with and how they choose to make it happen.

If honest discourse is what you're looking for then, fine. Let's talk. But I don't do well with glib comments about Life from young people. Think for yourself, man, and tell me what you think about these things, really.

As for the rest of your post, let's start with this for now and see where we end up.

Psychonaut
05-19-2010, 04:12 AM
If you and your band of devout little zombies didn't notice this is an anti-miscegenation anti-black thread.

What about disagreeing with miscegenation leads to hatred of other races? One can, at the same time, have profound respect for other ethnic groups without wanting to mix with them. Ethnopluralism, which is represented largely here, is not at all the kind of crass racism you espouse.

Austin
05-19-2010, 04:18 AM
Aww shucks...you broke my heart: I'm not a desired interest of yours on any level. How can I go on living? :rolleyes2:

And wow, amazing! In 20 minutes of reading my ramblings on this one internet board you've been able to come up with a full assessment of who and what I am all about. Bravo! :clap: Jolly good for you! :thumb001:

Attack? Not usually, but occasionally perhaps. This much I will not deny. I have my reasons for my strategies.

Clique? LOL Now that's funny. I no more have a clique or belong to a clique here than does, oh say, the President of your country, Honey. So you can drop that bit of malarkey.

As for this accusation:

Hmm nope not attacking you for your stances but moreso attacking your methods of discourse. It's immaterial whether or not I agree with your stances or not. What is material is the way in which you present your thoughts...your process of logic. Show me why and how you've come about to thinking the way you do, and maybe, just maybe I will listen to you. But right now, you come across as some young punk not quite off the ranch who is touting everything that Daddy told him to think. Tell me, honestly, what's it to *you* in the grand scheme of *your own life* and Things-with-a-capital-"t" who people choose to love and make a life with and how they choose to make it happen.

If honest discourse is what you're looking for then, fine. Let's talk. But I don't do well with glib comments about Life from young people. Think for yourself, man, and tell me what you think about these things, really.

As for the rest of your post, let's start with this for now and see where we end up.

I didn't read the whole thing, stopped at the ageist part and skimmed. Short version you don't like it that I am racist, well guess what? I am racist and perfectly content to be so and this is a racist thread as I am fairly certain a six year old could discern from the OP. The fact that you attack my age and make immense assumptions about where I got my beliefs shows how pathetically biased your argument is that you have to resort to that.

Aemma
05-19-2010, 04:24 AM
I didn't read the whole thing, stopped at the ageist part and skimmed. Short version you don't like it that I am racist, well guess what? I am racist and perfectly content to be so and this is a racist thread as I am fairly certain a six year old could discern from the OP. The fact that you attack my age and make immense assumptions about where I got my beliefs shows how pathetically biased your argument is that you have to resort to that.

Like I said glib comments get you nowhere.

Well Austin, I see I've wasted my time. I gave you way more credit than I should have. My mistake.

Happy trails.

Oh and enjoy your own little clique btw: I see you have a few followers already.

Austin
05-19-2010, 05:10 AM
I'm not mad at you lol I don't get mad on a forum over a screen you came into my lair and I aint (ZOMG HE SAID "AINT" LETS HAVE AN ELITIST-GRAMMAR-PRICK CUDDLE SESSION) gonna stand down what did you expect =) Don't hate me Aemma I loveeee you =)

The Lawspeaker
05-19-2010, 05:12 AM
I'm not mad at you lol I don't get mad on a forum over a screen you came into my lair and I aint (ZOMG HE SAID "AINT" LETS HAVE AN ELITIST-GRAMMAR-PRICK CUDDLE SESSION) gonna stand down what did you expect =) Don't hate me Aemma I loveeee you =)

m_mDTLphIVY

Grumpy Cat
05-19-2010, 05:19 AM
How do you say "facepalm" in Afrikaans?

Lulletje Rozewater
05-19-2010, 03:21 PM
How do you say "facepalm" in Afrikaans?

Never heard of "facepalm"
But said many times"lek eers jou palm nat en sit so bietjie spoed agter hom... dat hy brand."

As it is an English expression I presume it is the same in Afrikaans "facepalm"

Lulletje Rozewater
05-19-2010, 03:44 PM
As Loki mentioned,race mixed marriages are minimal.
Even the lower class stick to same color.
Mixing in business is normal.
I too,have a problem with the South African black,a serious problem in fact.
How the African American compares with a black South African I can not tell you.

Austin
05-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Blacks here are largely uneducated with the ones who are educated having been educated with a form of extreme leftist, anti-free market, anti-wealth, mass-entitlement mentality which is nurtured by suckered bleeding heart individuals who donate 25 million to Haiti and then wonder why it was squandered by black poverty pimps.

Even though blacks are on the bottom of society here they still cannot control or manipulate the underworld they inhabit, being mere whores for the Mexican/Italian/Russian mafias. They just sell drugs on street corners and in crack houses and incur all the risk then pay up to the Mexican mafia and it's syndicates. Every time a black gang gets some amount of power they go out and kill each other in mass, completely negating any gains they had achieved. Blacks don't even control the rap industry which is a good thing as they'd no doubt immediately crash it financially or buy twenty different colors of the same car. Jesse Jackson, a notorious poverty pimp in the black community, rally's his ignorant street masses and boycotts fast-food chains such as Burger King on charges of racism and extorts them until they fork up tens of millions into his "anti-racism" charities.

When a middle class white guy goes to the beach or camping with his friends/family the equivalent black middle class guy will spend his weekend at some lowlife inner city club. They aren't able to easily drop the street lifestyle, when they hit the working world it is like a fish out of water, how do you relate to middle-upper class people when your entire family and friends world revolves around the street and vices? It is not the culture they grew up in as most their fellow blacks are still selling drugs at clubs or whoring out emaciated crack-whore property of the Mexican mafia in some suburban/ghetto whorehouse.9HVr8qbRfsE

Grumpy Cat
05-20-2010, 01:23 AM
Never heard of "facepalm"
But said many times"lek eers jou palm nat en sit so bietjie spoed agter hom... dat hy brand."

As it is an English expression I presume it is the same in Afrikaans "facepalm"

I was looking up insults in Afrikaans and I found this interesting one:

Sit jou kop is die koei se kont en wag tot die bul jou kom holnaai

With the note under it: Actually heard at a fishing port in Cape Town.

That is epic! :lol:

Murphy
05-20-2010, 01:41 AM

The keyword here being European and not American.

Culturally it has changed quite often.. the fact that you oppose it on a cultural stance and not moral really shows the weakeness in your position.

You realise there was never a big wall built around Europe keeping us isolated? There is a racial continuüm through out the world connecting all races. The fact that two opposite extremes of the racial spectrum have come together recently is due to globalism. Something America has a great interest in and in seeing your past defense of the current Americans government, I can assume your are nothing but a hypocrite.

Feminism hasn't even existed for most of Europe's history? Feminism is a firmly modern concept.

This forum isn't a racialist forum. This is a forum for ETHNIC European discussion.

Austin
05-20-2010, 02:33 AM
Never said it was a racial forum, said it was a racial thread. Don't come into a racial thread and be surprised to find racists who don't mind you being offended by it....

Osweo
05-20-2010, 03:08 AM
Their niggers.

... Christ. :tsk:

Murphy
05-20-2010, 03:11 AM

Calm down, Os, calm down. The boy doesn't understand 'They're' vs 'Their', it's not his fault!

Austin
05-20-2010, 03:13 AM

Osweo look, watch this. Are you watching?

Watching?

There people, their was, aint.

:D

Psychonaut
05-20-2010, 03:17 AM
http://sanamagan.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ignorance_2.jpg

Grumpy Cat
05-20-2010, 03:17 AM
Yup, the main difference between Canada and the United States. In Canadian schools, they teach pupils how to "speak English very well" while in the US they teach pupils how to "talk English real good".

English is my second language and I could still beat most Americans at Scrabble.

DISCLAIMER: An American told me that joke, so Americans do not get offended.

Arrow Cross
05-20-2010, 03:18 AM
Welcome to The Apricity Forum: Cultural & Ehtnic European Preservation. Yes, you came to the right place if you wish to rage out on zhe way-cists.

Austin
05-20-2010, 04:11 AM
Thread is a perfect microcosm of what happens when an opposing viewpoint is voiced, the forum gestapo descend.... Send in the admin to chastise me then mop up with the grammar police.

;)

Murphy
05-20-2010, 04:22 AM
Austin, the whole point of the matter is that you're so unoriginal. There are plenty of other forums where you would fit in more: Stormfront, Germanic Worlds, Skadi.. you're just bringing up the same old rubbish that some other prick brought up the month before and the month before that and the month before that..

Your dissenting view is no the issue here, the fact that your view has been thrown around here literally thousands of times is the issue.

Austin
05-20-2010, 04:31 AM
Austin, the whole point of the matter is that you're so unoriginal. There are plenty of other forums where you would fit in more: Stormfront, Germanic Worlds, Skadi.. you're just bringing up the same old rubbish that some other prick brought up the month before and the month before that and the month before that..

Your dissenting view is no the issue here, the fact that your view has been thrown around here literally thousands of times is the issue.

Do you realize what bullshit that is on even a remote level...? So because you and the other anti-nationalists on here disprove of what is being posted you deem it "same old rubbish"....Hmmm sounds like you just don't like having people disagree with you and your cuddle buddies (:

Do you really think I am going to agree with you heh?

Look at what you are doing Aequoreus, coming into a racial thread and telling the poster to essentially go to a different forum because you and your forum anti-nationalist clique don't like what is being said.....Sounds more like attempted censorship...?

"My dissenting view is not the issue here".................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................or is it and that's why you need to claim it's not....?

Murphy
05-20-2010, 04:43 AM
For a start, you posted a racialist thread on a non-racialist forum, so that is where I get the fucking right to stick my nose in this thread and tell you off for being an ignorant bastard and informing you of other forums where I have no doubt that you'd feel more comfortable.

And since when did I become an anti-nationalist? No my stupid little chumb, I am not an anti-nationalist and you do not have a God-given right to define what is and what is not a nationalism. It is you who has come here and said that we're not nationalists because we disagree with you and your ignorant and warped views.

And please, Apricity is the most free-speech forum there is in the nationalist fora circles. Fuck, no matter how hard I and some others trys, Loki wont let us push through our goals of censoring fucktards like you.

For better or worse you're allowed to spout your drivel. I am simply here to tell you that you're wrong.

Now please address the points I made in my earlier post.

Austin
05-20-2010, 04:48 AM
Fuck, no matter how hard I and some others trys, Loki wont let us push through our goals of censoring fucktards like you.

Ahhhhh the sweet smell of the truth finally.....:p:D

Your points were bullshit and not accurate, hence no need for addressing.

Grumpy Cat
05-20-2010, 04:49 AM
Haha we're anti-nationalists because we are not racists?

Look at my political views, I am an Acadian nationalist. Better than the bullshit idea of so-called "white nationalism". White isn't even a culture.

Austin
05-20-2010, 04:57 AM
Haha we're anti-nationalists because we are not racists?

Look at my political views, I am an Acadian nationalist. Better than the bullshit idea of so-called "white nationalism". White isn't even a culture.

Lol you guys are getting easy now.

Grumpy Cat
05-20-2010, 04:59 AM
Lol you guys are getting easy now.

Were your parents brother and sister?

You can't even refute that white nationalism is bullshit. All you can do is quote me and make the font bold face. lol. Wow, you're brilliant!

Murphy
05-20-2010, 05:01 AM
Ahhhhh the sweet smell of the truth finally.....:p:D

I have never once denied my desire to have people like you and others I disagree with censored and thrown off this forum. If I had my way, Apricity would be a conservative-traditionalists Christan/Catholic forum strictly for the use of Europeans.

But sadly, too many here agree with that prick Voltaire.

Your points were bullshit and not accurate, hence no need for addressing.

The cultural stance of homosexuality in Europe has varied at different times and the fact that you oppose homosexuality on currently (post-60s) cultural trends and not on moral grounds shows the weakness in your position as culture is fluid and forever changing.

Inter-racial relations have always existed due to the natural continuüm of the human species. The current trends of inter-racial mixing of extremes of the racial spectrum are simply the result of increased globalisation. Whilst I generally oppose such relations, your claim that such persons in these relatinoships back in the "good ol' days" would have been hung, drawn and quartered is quite ridiculous.

In fact, give me 10 examples of persons who participated in inter-racial relationships who were killed for their so-called crimes in 1795-99, Austria, and I'll shut up. Hell, give me THREE such examples.

Then show me examples of feminist movements in ancient Greece and Rome, Brythonic England and Viking Sweden. You may also provide instances of feminist movements in the cultures of the inferior dune-coons and porch-monkeys which were accepted by these peoples, thus highlighting their differences to the European peoples. So exampls of feminist movements in the Persian Empire, Sub-Saharan Bushmen tribes, the ancient Korean Empire and Aztec civilisation please. If you can do this, I shall retract my earlier statements that feminism is a completely modern concept.

The Khagan
05-20-2010, 05:08 AM
I kind of want Mexico to annex Texas after reading this thread.

Grumpy Cat
05-20-2010, 05:11 AM
I kind of want Mexico to annex Texas after reading this thread.

It would give them culture, at least. :p

Austin
05-20-2010, 05:22 AM
censored and thrown off this forum.

It's okay Aequoreus I aint mad @ you =)

Interesting to see what happens when ones viewpoint is deemed unworthy by certain individuals on this board. Look at the above posts to verify this.

They're culture is no longer worthy.

Their opinion is officially "ignorant".

They are supposedly inbred all of a sudden.

Their grammar is picked apart.

Their nationalism of choice attacked (ironically white-nationalism in U.S. terms meaning a pro European-descent position here but apparently that is of no relevance to said party)

Their being on the forum attacked.

They're being told to go to other forums.

All because of an opposing racial viewpoint in a clearly racial thread......

The Khagan
05-20-2010, 05:34 AM

lol.

No thanks, your culture is different from mine.

Austin
05-20-2010, 05:38 AM
lol.

No thanks, your culture is different from mine.

huh? who are you lol

Lulletje Rozewater
05-20-2010, 06:16 AM

Sit jou kop in die koei se kont en wag tot die bul jou kom holnaai

Oh sharks, I laughed out loud. That is a bad one.

Loki
05-20-2010, 06:45 AM

You should at least have blushed while saying that. :p

Lulletje Rozewater
05-20-2010, 06:59 AM
You should at least have blushed while saying that. :p

I could not stop laughing.
The worst I ever said was:"Steek jou kop in jou gat en veg vir asem"
I think if I ever said that to an Afrikaner,he would maul me to death.

RoyBatty
05-20-2010, 07:17 AM
Yeah, me neither.

Cultural preservation should never be at the expense of others. Not unless you have some kind of inferiority complex, that is.

I can't agree with that.

Cultural preservation has to be at the expense of others. Of course this means being racist, intolerant and discriminatory and why should anybody have to apologise for exercising their choices and showing loyalty to their culture? Jews certainly don't apologise for this yet their "intelligentsia", academics, media figures and politicians are always lecturing non-Jews to "accept diversity" whilst they support the *Fascist Israeli Apartheid State.

[
*PS, please note that I'm not implying that I'm against a fascist, apartheid state nor that I'm against establishing such a state for Jews. I'm protesting against these Zionist elites criticising non-Jews for being nationalist, racist, and / or fascist whilst condoning it for themselves. Please note that I'm also not accusing all Jews or even the majority of Jews of lecturing and enslaving goyim. All it takes are a few rich and powerful Zionist gangsters who work together with a few rich, powerful and influential goyim to screw a Nation State over.
]

The alternative means embracing diversity and accommodating it. The end result of this "tolerance" is inevitable cultural and perhaps even racial extinction as well as the loss of territory and political and economic and social control as is happening all over our countries today. "Tolerance" and being "nice" and "fair" is and will be our funeral.

How one goes about implementing discrimination and intolerance is of course a matter for debate. There are more pleasant / less damaging ways of going about it and on the other hand there are less pleasant and more damaging ways of going about it.

poiuytrewq0987
05-20-2010, 07:41 AM

Interesting to see what happens when ones viewpoint is deemed unworthy by certain individuals on this board. Look at the above posts to verify this.

Their opinion is officially "ignorant".

They are supposedly inbred all of a sudden.

Their nationalism of choice attacked (ironically white-nationalism in U.S. terms meaning a pro European-descent position here but apparently that is of no relevance to said party)

They're being told to go to other forums.

All because of an opposing racial viewpoint in a clearly racial thread......

:rofl:

P.S. you should learn from RoyBatty as how to reply in an intelligent matter if you want to be taken seriously.

Austin
05-20-2010, 04:13 PM
:rofl:

P.S. you should learn from RoyBatty as how to reply in an intelligent matter if you want to be taken seriously.

Yes if I had just agreed with you and your butt-buddies I suppose I'd be taken seriously then! No thanks I'd rather be in your bad books than succumb to agreeing with your dribble.

Pallantides
05-20-2010, 04:39 PM
One day Austin I bet you'll marry a big black mama and have 12 children with her. :p

Murphy
05-20-2010, 05:32 PM
I'm still waiting for Austin to reply to the points I raised earlier.

Grumpy Cat
05-20-2010, 10:03 PM
I can't agree with that.

Cultural preservation has to be at the expense of others. Of course this means being racist, intolerant and discriminatory and why should anybody have to apologise for exercising their choices and showing loyalty to their culture? Jews certainly don't apologise for this yet their "intelligentsia", academics, media figures and politicians are always lecturing non-Jews to "accept diversity" whilst they support the *Fascist Israeli Apartheid State.

[
*PS, please note that I'm not implying that I'm against a fascist, apartheid state nor that I'm against establishing such a state for Jews. I'm protesting against these Zionist elites criticising non-Jews for being nationalist, racist, and / or fascist whilst condoning it for themselves. Please note that I'm also not accusing all Jews or even the majority of Jews of lecturing and enslaving goyim. All it takes are a few rich and powerful Zionist gangsters who work together with a few rich, powerful and influential goyim to screw a Nation State over.
]

The alternative means embracing diversity and accommodating it. The end result of this "tolerance" is inevitable cultural and perhaps even racial extinction as well as the loss of territory and political and economic and social control as is happening all over our countries today. "Tolerance" and being "nice" and "fair" is and will be our funeral.

How one goes about implementing discrimination and intolerance is of course a matter for debate. There are more pleasant / less damaging ways of going about it and on the other hand there are less pleasant and more damaging ways of going about it.

Being loyal to your culture doesn't necessarily mean racist, though. I am loyal to my culture and I don't hate others, I would never surrender my heritage, I'd die before I let that happen.

But yeah, I agree with you on Zionists, they are hypocrites. Those people would call me racist, but get away with doing way worse than my ethnic group could ever dream of doing.

BTW Austin: Look at RoyBatty for a way to present points. My thinking you're an idiot has nothing to do with my disagreeing with you. You are an idiot. Two completely different things. I disagree with RoyBatty on some things and agree with him on others, but I still have a lot of respect for him.

Grumpy Cat
05-20-2010, 10:17 PM
I could not stop laughing.
The worst I ever said was:"Steek jou kop in jou gat en veg vir asem"
I think if I ever said that to an Afrikaner,he would maul me to death.

LOL. That insult is also awesome! (Thanks Google translate :D )

I don't what's funnier about the one I posted, the insult itself or the fact that someone actually heard it in Cape Town.

And man, too bad this forum wasn't around 2 years ago, my boss at the time spoke Afrikaans. :p (He was a nice guy, though)

RoyBatty
05-20-2010, 10:27 PM

Not sure about a xlation for "facepalm", we didn't have a term for it as far as I can remember. There is probably something in use now but dunno what it would be.

Yeah that little insult is a typical Cape Coloured type jibe. They have loads of lines like that. Can be pretty amusing. They're a very "happy-go-lucky" type people. They take life as it comes.

There are far worse insults but I'd rather not repeat them here lol :D

RoyBatty
05-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Being loyal to your culture doesn't necessarily mean racist, though. I am loyal to my culture and I don't hate others, I would never surrender my heritage, I'd die before I let that happen.

Sure, I don't hate people either. Why? My reasons are entirely selfish. It's because I find it counterproductive and not in the interests of mental stability. :D

I'm sure you won't surrender your heritage but what I was trying to say is that if one doesn't put up a defensive line you'll be overrun by the foreign hordes. There isn't a way to be "nice" about this or to sit on the fence.

Once you give "the others" a well-meaning hand they'll rip your arm out of its socket before you know what hit you. The world's a jungle. If one goes soft and mushy and allow the NWO to start apealing to one's "humanity", a person and nation is screwed. Nice guys finish last.

The choices are either to accept being colonised and subjected or to reject it. I know that rejecting it seems selfish and not very "live and let live" but I've seen and lived the alternatives when people accept it and I don't think that this model and choice works........ :(

Grumpy Cat
05-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Once you give "the others" a well-meaning hand they'll rip your arm out of its socket before you know what hit you. The world's a jungle. If one goes soft and mushy and allow the NWO to start apealing to one's "humanity", a person and nation is screwed. Nice guys finish last.

Oh yes, I am fully aware. My ethnic group's history shows what being overly nice to people gets you.

But the people we were too nice to shared the same skin colour as us, so it's not an issue of race but all-around human nature, which I guess is what I was trying to bring across.

Murphy
05-21-2010, 01:48 AM
I'm still waiting.

Murphy
05-27-2010, 05:09 AM
I'm still waiting.

I'm still waiting Austin.