PDA

View Full Version : Nord Italianos!

Zivernach
02-05-2015, 05:47 AM
Ciao, il mio Italiano non è molto bono (parlavo il dialetto trentino a casa, adesso sto imparando da solo). Mia doppia cittadinanza Trentina è quasi pronto, può essere che mi vado a Europa in 2 anni. Come che sta la situazione (economico) in Trentino?

Grazie!

Ventoforte
02-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Very sweet and the guy speaking Veneto with a Brazilian accent is hilarious (in a good way ofc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASt0urMNDM

SupaThug
02-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Very sweet and the guy speaking Veneto with a Brazilian accent is hilarious (in a good way ofc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gASt0urMNDM

It is shocking to see that she can't speak portuguese.

Rudel
02-05-2015, 08:45 PM
It is shocking to see that she can't speak portuguese.
Never went to school, probably spent her life within her community.

Ianus
02-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Ciao, il mio Italiano non è molto bono (parlavo il dialetto trentino a casa, adesso sto imparando da solo). Mia doppia cittadinanza Trentina è quasi pronto, può essere che mi vado a Europa in 2 anni. Come che sta la situazione (economico) in Trentino?

Grazie!

Ciao, the situation is better than in other regions of course

Ventoforte
02-05-2015, 08:50 PM
I seem to gather that her problem with "Brazilian" (as she calls Portuguese) is "tui i negri chi ghè", or whatever the Veneto spelling is (too many blacks speaking it, apparently) ahahahaha (minute 1:59).

SupaThug
02-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Never went to school, probably spent her life within her community.

Probably.But it would be good for her if she learned the language of the country that she lives in.It wouldn't make her less italian.

Smaug
02-05-2015, 08:53 PM
I seem to gather that her problem with "Brazilian" (as she calls Portuguese) is "tui i negri chi ghè" (too many blacks speaking it, apparently) ahahahaha (minute 1:59).

Funny. Venetians here in Brazil were somewhat racist due to the tensions that existed between them and the former slaves who worked on the farms. My own great-grandmother who was Venetian used to say some racist things anytime she saw a black person :D

SupaThug
02-05-2015, 08:55 PM
I seem to gather that her problem with "Brazilian" (as she calls Portuguese) is "tui i negri chi ghè", or whatever the Veneto spelling is (too many blacks speaking it, apparently) ahahahaha (minute 1:59).

This is just disrespectful to the country.

Ventoforte
02-05-2015, 08:58 PM
This is just disrespectful to the country.
Sure. Now if you came here just to whinge and make negative comments about an old woman you can go spam some other thread, Mr. "34,375% Italian" :rolleyes:

SupaThug
02-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Sure. Now if you came here just to whinge and make negative comments about an old woman you can go spam some other thread, Mr. "34,375% Italian" :rolleyes:

I have italian ancestry,from Veneto and Tuscany,but my italian ancestors integrated to brazilian society,learned our language...She is apparently not interested in learning our language and makes a disgusting comment about blacks.I didn't offend her.

Ventoforte
02-05-2015, 09:04 PM
I have italian ancestry,from Veneto and Tuscany,but my italian ancestors integrated to brazilian society,learned our language...She is apparently not interested in learning our language and makes a disgusting comment about blacks.I didn't offend her.
Her comment about blacks was VERY tame compared to what you read in this forum, about blacks, thread in thread out. If you want to play Martin Luther King go ahead, you've got a lot of work to do at the Apricity. Move along now and troll some other thread.

SupaThug
02-05-2015, 09:06 PM
Her comment about blackks was VERY tame compared to what you read in this forum about blacks thread in thread out. If you want to play Martin Luther King go ahead, you've got a lot of work to do at the Apricity. Move along now.

1-I have some african ancestry too and she offended blacks in MY country
2-I support free speech,she can say what she wants,so can people on TA

Ventoforte
02-05-2015, 09:08 PM
2-I support free speech,she can say what she wants,so can people on TA
Yeah so stop being a pain in the ass.

Zivernach
02-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Well, this dialect is spoken in my city, by elder people, but I know it, it's called "Talián". Like a lot of (old) Italians and Germans here, they don't know portuguese, my grandmother learned portuguese with 10 years old for example.

Zivernach
02-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Ciao, the situation is better than in other regions of course

Thanks!

Pfeifer
02-09-2015, 01:31 AM

Many Italian immigrants used the word "negro" (black) to refer to Brazilians. Its quite racist, but you cannot expect a lot from an old lady who received no formal education, right?

The sickness is when younger people who had access to education are still racist. This is disgusting.