PDA

View Full Version : Thread & Forum Ignore System installed

Loki
02-05-2015, 09:58 PM
Using the Ignore System

You can set a thread to ignored in the Thread Tools menu and unignore it there later if you can navigate back to it. Similarly you can ignore forums in Forum Tools menu. Thread and forum ignore lists can be edited in UserSettings.

Darth Revan
02-05-2015, 10:09 PM
Thank you very much to you for being receptive, and thank you to alfieb for the cooperation in setting it up.

Graham
02-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Nice. Selected. Bye bye.

Religion & Spirituality
Dating and Relationships( Rate Attractiveness)
Troll Carnival

Darth Revan
02-05-2015, 10:19 PM
I ignored the "Taxonomy" forum but it still shows up on recent posts in the main page, anyone else?

I just checked.
The ignore function skips the threads in the "today's threads" lists correctly, but they still show in the "Newest posts" chart at the main menu.

It is the same in Forum *******.
I'm thinking the dynamic menu of the recent threads isn't linked yet in the code to the ignore function.

Still, while a fix is found, just use the "Quick links" - "Today's threads" option to be able to skip all the anthrocrap threads.

alfieb
02-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Ignoring a forum will not automatically ignore the subforums. You need to do that as well.

Anthropos
02-10-2015, 02:42 PM
Thanks! My experience is much better now, seriously. This enables me to focus more on what I am interested in.