PDA

View Full Version : Do European women age better than non-European women?..

Murphy
05-23-2010, 02:38 AM
And if so, why is this?

Beorn
05-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Yes. This happens because non-European women are the spawn of the Devil and his minions. The closer one gets towards the pinnacle of European women ie: the British Islander, the more beautiful the woman becomes.

SwordoftheVistula
05-23-2010, 03:00 AM
For sure.

I think it has something to do with other races reaching sexual maturity faster, and being a more advanced society Europeans having families later in life. Thus attractiveness needed to be maintained longer in life.

Cynodon
05-23-2010, 03:08 AM
I don't think so.

Grumpy Cat
05-23-2010, 03:11 AM
I find it's hardest to guess the age of a person of African descent. When I worked at a tobacco shop, I had a really hard time trying to tell if black customers were old enough to buy cigarettes or not. I'd ask them for ID and it turned out they were older than me most of the time.

Óttar
05-23-2010, 04:10 AM
There are plenty of gorgeous older Indian women. The Persian actress Shohreh Aghdashloo is 56 and she's beautiful. I'd get with her if she'd take me. :cool:

So no, I don't think European women age better, it has to do with health and genetics. That's not to say there aren't beautiful older Euro ladies, but I don't think they are superior in terms of aging.

Guapo
05-23-2010, 04:19 AM
Asiatics and africanos all look the same to me and young. Must be teh cheekbones.

Tabiti
05-23-2010, 05:36 AM
I think reasons are could be even more mental then genetic. Asians and Africans accept old age as something which makes you wiser, not uglier or undesired. In these cultures women usually have much more rights, authority and respect when older. It was the same in Western cultures, since the "grandmother" was one of the main figures even in the so called patriarchal family. It is the same even in the Islamic Middle East - the oldest woman commands the household and all the younger.
Hiding your age, plastic surgery, anti-winkle cosmetics - all is a recent trend of the Western sexual culture. European women aren't happy when they turn 30 because not matching certain beauty criteria.
Feeling old makes you old

Agrippa
05-23-2010, 01:08 PM
In fact one has to answer that question in a more precise manner for exact types in questions.

Generally speaking, European women age better genetically determined, but it really depends on the comparison. F.e. some Mongoloids and Khoisanids get an extremely wrinkly skin quite early in their life.

Also in Europe are significant differences of that kind, some Osteuropid and Alpinid females, interesting in very early age, get oftentimes faster older and more obese than f.e. Nordid females - Mediterranids being in between and Dinarids too have more often "the skin issue" with the wrinkly tendency.

Also environmental factors have to be considered, f.e. for overweight British women, wrinkly Tibetans in the high altitude, bad nutrition and tropical climate in India etc.

Generally speaking, infantile races and very mature or primitive ones tend to age worse than those which are juvenile-virile after the scheme B. Lundman.

Though in the end, the individual differences by far exceed the collective ones, generally speaking.

Eldritch
05-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Depends on what you think of aging well. If you mean health, and physical and mental shape, then the answer is undoubtedly yes.

Agrippa
05-23-2010, 01:27 PM
Depends on what you think of aging well. If you mean health, and physical and mental shape, then the answer is undoubtedly yes.

Well, in comparison to East Asian Mongolids? Not necessarily I'd say. Though I know no population which is above either of us - Europeans and East Asians, in this regard. But here again the environmental, medical, sociocultural factors play in too. Just think about the different diets etc.

Troll's Puzzle
05-23-2010, 04:06 PM
I say no. Wrinkles etc. show up more on pale skin, hair turns grey earlier than in asians or africans, etc. Men go bald which is also rare in asians and africans (I know the thread is about 'women's looks' as the measure of their worth but that's sexist innit - you fuckers - so i'm mentioning the men too ;))

Asians look teenage even when they're 40
Africans don't usually look old to me, even when they're 60 they look '40-ish', until their very last years when they suddenly go grey. They don't wrinkle so much unless extremely old either.

on the other hand maybe I just notice it more as a 'european' in the same way that people of a race think of people of others as 'all looking the same' etc...

mustangeroo
05-23-2010, 06:18 PM
As far as subjective generalities go, I'd say yes. But I may say that because I think European women are better looking. Its all downhill from there no matter where they come from.

The Khagan
05-23-2010, 07:38 PM
I'd say no, and the chief differences have to do with lifestyle/diet etc.

Most Western (namely American, regardless of race) women age like milk... they get chunky.

And isn't it a huge stereotype that blacks age well?

Anthropos
05-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Europeans have an inferior lifestyle and hence age very bad.

The Khagan
05-23-2010, 07:46 PM
If you consider the whole of Europe to have the same lifestyle...

Piparskeggr
05-23-2010, 07:50 PM
I can see it in the women (and men) of my own family; some have aged very gracefully and some the years have come down upon like a ton of bricks.

Eldritch
05-23-2010, 07:57 PM
Europeans have an inferior lifestyle and hence age very bad.

Inferior to whom, and how?

SwordoftheVistula
05-24-2010, 07:03 AM
Are we talking about naturally, or geographic location/lifestyle? The title seems to imply the former. But if talking about geographic location/lifestyle, I was just talking about this the other day with my roommates something we all noticed: British girls seem to age faster than girls of similar ancestry in other countries-I think this is due to the binge drinking culture, which starts in early-mid teens, by the time they've hit their mid 20s, they've had a decade of hard drinking under their belt, and look like a wreck.

Blacks are hard to tell the age, but that doesn't necessarily make them look younger. Just nondescript.

poiuytrewq0987
05-24-2010, 07:30 AM
While I'm not a chick, I already have slight eye wrinkles. :jump0000:

To decay! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-party-smileys-770.gif

Majar
05-24-2010, 02:16 PM
African and East Asian women show their age the least and European women show their age the most. Facelifts and Botox were invented for white women.

antonio
05-24-2010, 04:13 PM
It's a matter of self-knowledge. So upper-class white women used to have a more accurate image of themselves. In addition of a better taste and more money to expend in clothes, makeups and aestetic surgery.

And, at younger ages, they're more prone to anorexic, obviously a wrong deviation of the more interest on being perfect.

Ps. Let me finally add (i think it have something to do with all that stuff) "Sex in NY", that pathetic tv serial (for the minutes in my whole life i'd waste on it) with probably Jew production , had done a great damage on women, specially white ones.

antonio
05-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Yes. This happens because non-European women are the spawn of the Devil and his minions. The closer one gets towards the pinnacle of European women ie: the British Islander, the more beautiful the woman becomes.

What kind of joke is that? Am I missing something or you're just a type of sophisticated troll thinking we're plain stupid?

Agrippa
05-24-2010, 06:17 PM
It's a matter of self-knowledge. So upper-class white women used to have a more accurate image of themselves. In addition of a better taste and more money to expend in clothes, makeups and aestetic surgery.

The European upper class is on average also more leptomorphic and racially progressive, has less genetic defects and deficits from prenatal state to death.

Obviously they are - on average - far better off than the lower classes, even more so in countries with a bad social, medical, educational etc. system for the general population - like the USA.

I mean in some lowest class environments, you can find woman at the age of 30 which had no big disease or accident with almost no teeth in their mouth, rest rotten or something like that.

Thats a classic, especially if the health care is a joke for poor people like in the USA.

And on average the genetic relations are also absolutely clear...

poiuytrewq0987
05-24-2010, 06:23 PM
What kind of joke is that? Am I missing something or you're just a type of sophisticated troll thinking we're plain stupid?

Actually it is all the more reason for us to go over to the Isles and breed with their "superior" women. :D

antonio
05-24-2010, 06:34 PM
The European upper class is on average also more leptomorphic and racially progressive, has less genetic defects and deficits from prenatal state to death.

Obviously they are - on average - far better off than the lower classes, even more so in countries with a bad social, medical, educational etc. system for the general population - like the USA.

I mean in some lowest class environments, you can find woman at the age of 30 which had no big disease or accident with almost no teeth in their mouth, rest rotten or something like that.

Thats a classic, especially if the health care is a joke for poor people like in the USA.

And on average the genetic relations are also absolutely clear...

But, not only, because non-white prettier women regurally have a certain grade of appeal when they're very young (till more or less 25) which rapidly vanish when they get older or have children...maybe it's just the freshness and beauty of the youth cause, of course, they genetical one is usually fairy limited.

antonio
05-24-2010, 06:36 PM
Actually it is all the more reason for us to go over to the Isles and breed with their "superior" women. :D

Poor English chicks! They're not as unattractive as many used to think at times. :D

Austin
05-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Eh I would say it is not so much European women aging better so much as European/Western women without a doubt use more cosmetics, skin products..... essentially more cosmetic amplifiers so women in less wealthy societies or regions appear to age worse where beauty is not the holy grail it is in the West in terms of upkeep.

Not saying I'd have it any other way. It has to suck being those poor Middle Eastern guys knowing your going to get a tan-less, plain woman because that is the way their society is.

Or blacks...honestly if I had to choose from black women due to being black I don't know what I'd do.....scares me just thinking about it.

SwordoftheVistula
05-24-2010, 09:50 PM
European women show their age the most.

Have you ever seen any hispanic women?

Faith
05-30-2010, 09:49 PM
It depends, but from what I have observed- people with Nordish skin tend to have thinner skin and sun sensitivity. From the ones who appear to not take care of their skin seem to gain premature aging lines fastest and obvious sun damaged skin, whereas people with more an olive skin tone (light or dark) tend to not gain wrinkles or premature aging as quick. Looking much younger than your real age mostly depends on genes and lifestyle. Also people with short foreheads have deep lines early, I always notice this (no matter what racial type).

Kazimiera
03-26-2012, 01:50 AM
I have no experience with Asian skin, so I won't even venture there.

White skin, especially of those people with lighter hair and eyes tends to be thinner. Because it's more fragile it cannot handle a lot. Especially if the person is living in a hotter climate. The skin is not adapted to the climate and tends to get wrinkled and dry. So heavy-duty moisturisers are a must.

I live in South Africa and most of the facial products are from Europe, and they do not contain enough active ingredients to nourish a white skin in harsh conditions. Thumbs up to Environ though. They are a local company which sees the need that European skin has in Africa and their products are specially made with European skin in mind. I think they might be pretty heavy for someone in the northern hemisphere though.

Black people on the other had have much thicker skin and more sebaceous glands in the face which keeps them well oiled and moisturised in hotter climates. This type of skin ages very well. It is almost impossible for me to tell how old they are. I worked with a black woman (and I mean African blue-black) and she told me she was pregnant. So I ask her if she's looking forward to her first new arrival. She looks at me and tells me that it's No 3. After the twins she had a few years back. She was 35 and I thought she'd just left school in the past few years!

Guapo
03-26-2012, 01:54 AM
I have no experience with Asian skin, so I won't even venture there.

White skin, especially of those people with lighter hair and eyes tends to be thinner. Because it's more fragile it cannot handle a lot. Especially if the person is living in a hotter climate. The skin is not adapted to the climate and tends to get wrinkled and dry. So heavy-duty moisturisers are a must.

I live in South Africa and most of the facial products are from Europe, and they do not contain enough active ingredients to nourish a white skin in harsh conditions. Thumbs up to Environ though. They are a local company which sees the need that European skin has in Africa and their products are specially made with European skin in mind. I think they might be pretty heavy for someone in the northern hemisphere though.

Black people on the other had have much thicker skin and more sebaceous glands in the face which keeps them well oiled and moisturised in hotter climates. This type of skin ages very well. It is almost impossible for me to tell how old they are. I worked with a black woman (and I mean African blue-black) and she told me she was pregnant. So I ask her if she's looking forward to her first new arrival. She looks at me and tells me that it's No 3. After the twins she had a few years back. She was 35 and I thought she'd just left school in the past few years!

your avatar is pretty

rashka
03-26-2012, 01:55 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with ethnicity. I think it has to do with genetics and to some degree the phenotype. For example, alpine people really do not age well. They have fleshy skin to begin with so as they age they skin sags greatly and they will have a good deal of folds in their faces.

I would still say Europeans age better.

Kazimiera
03-26-2012, 01:56 AM
your avatar is pretty

It looks just like me! Well, almost, sometimes, if you close one eye, in the dark perhaps.....

Guapo
03-26-2012, 02:08 AM
It looks just like me! Well, almost, sometimes, if you close one eye, in the dark perhaps.....

I like the lights on when in bed ;)

2Cool
03-26-2012, 03:40 AM
Black people or people with considerable black ancestry age better usually. Whether male or female and this is due to their skin color but also some gene that they have (East Asian have it to I think). They get less damaged from the sun since they have more melanin and their skin retains its elasticity longer. Don't believe me? Take a look at celebrities. Halle Berry, Sade, Stacey Dash, guys like Will Smith, Prince, Ice Cube, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy (all those guys look pretty much the same as they did in the early 90s). For example, Conan O'Brien (pretty much 100% Irish) looks a good 15 years older than Chris Rock, yet he's only 1 year older. Ther term "blacks don't crack" didn't come out of nowhere.

East Asians also age pretty well until they reach their 40-50s, then they tend to age pretty fast.

Trog
03-26-2012, 03:42 AM
Maybe in South Africa the environment is too harsh for Europeans. From what I see, African men and women already look much older even before they enter their twenties.

These African "girls" are late teens to early 20s and they already look middle-aged.

http://www.missangolaoficial.com/images/miss2012/fotos_nova_miss/IMG_7239.jpg

Whereas these Scandinavians look far more youthful.

http://files.myopera.com/edwardpiercy/blog/miss-universe-group.jpg

It's the same for males too. This footballer is only 19, but looks middle aged too.

http://cache.images.globalsportsmedia.com/news/soccer/13568header.jpg

See here: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/lehlomela-george-ramabele/profil/spieler_184956.html

And this white girl in this next image, is actually older than the black schoolgirl beside her:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1bkvSFZvYss/TKzAvUO9gnI/AAAAAAAAAfU/_5JX12_vyrw/s1600/PA061163.JPG

Africans mature must faster than Europeans, which means they age faster too. This and a combination of harsh living, poverty, poor diet, lack of water and less access to beauty treatments is working against them.

Added to this, black skin is heavy and thick, which causes more problems like keloids, which compromises the versatility and quality of black skin.

Trog
03-26-2012, 03:59 AM
Ther term "blacks don't crack" didn't come out of nowhere.

Not unless they do crack, huh? Like Whitney?

Black people or people with considerable black ancestry age better usually. Whether male or female and this is due to their skin color but also some gene that they have (East Asian have it to I think). They get less damaged from the sun since they have more melanin and their skin retains its elasticity longer. Don't believe me? Take a look at celebrities. Halle Berry, Sade, Stacey Dash, guys like Will Smith, Prince, Ice Cube, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy (all those guys look pretty much the same as they did in the early 90s). For example, Conan O'Brien (pretty much 100% Irish) looks a good 15 years older than Chris Rock, yet he's only 1 year older. .

The ones in red are at least 50% white, not exactly Whoopi Goldberg, huh?

Also, Brad Pitt and Eddie Murphy are roughly the same age and of course people like George Clooney and Sean Connery only seem to get better with time.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/sean_connery_1694001.jpg

2Cool
03-26-2012, 04:04 AM
Maybe in South Africa the environment is too harsh for Europeans. From what I see, African men and women already look much older even before they enter their twenties.

These African "girls" are late teens to early 20s and they already look middle-aged.

http://www.missangolaoficial.com/images/miss2012/fotos_nova_miss/IMG_7239.jpg

Whereas these Scandinavians look far more youthful.

http://files.myopera.com/edwardpiercy/blog/miss-universe-group.jpg

It's the same for males too. This footballer is only 19, but looks middle aged too.

http://cache.images.globalsportsmedia.com/news/soccer/13568header.jpg

See here: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/lehlomela-george-ramabele/profil/spieler_184956.html

And this white girl in this next image, is actually older than the black schoolgirl beside her:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1bkvSFZvYss/TKzAvUO9gnI/AAAAAAAAAfU/_5JX12_vyrw/s1600/PA061163.JPG

Africans mature must faster than Europeans, which means they age faster too. This and a combination of harsh living, poverty, poor diet, lack of water and less access to beauty treatments is working against them.

Added to this, black skin is heavy and thick, which causes more problems like keloids, which compromises the versatility and quality of black skin.

Why are you selectively choosing pics? Beside, you are choosing young people, take their pics again in 20 years and tell me which look better (provided that they had a similar lifestyle).

I can do the same.

Conan O' Brien - 48

http://i.imgur.com/PHYuv.jpg

Chris Rock - 47 (I've seen people in their 20s with more wrinkles than him)

http://i.imgur.com/YURql.jpg

Lindsay Lohan - 25

http://i.imgur.com/ngznn.jpg

Halle Berry - 45

http://i.imgur.com/yOyZz.jpg

Monica Bellucci - 47 (Still very beautiful but starting to show her age)

http://i.imgur.com/PlbnF.jpg

It's not even a context. Take a black person and a white person from the same social class, the same country, and the same age, and the black person will almost always look younger.

2Cool
03-26-2012, 04:10 AM
Not unless they do crack, huh? Like Whitney?

The ones in red are at least 50% white, not exactly Whoopi Goldberg, huh?

Also, Brad Pitt and Eddie Murphy are roughly the same age and of course people like George Clooney and Sean Connery only seem to get better with time.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content/uploads/sean_connery_1694001.jpg

Eddie Murphy now:

http://i.imgur.com/pqoRe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4sNuo.jpg

Brad Pitt now:

http://i.imgur.com/tLrHR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MbSJA.jpg

Brad Pitt has aged pretty well though but Eddie Murphy still looks much younger. Also take a look at how they have aged. Go look at pics of both of them from 10-15 years ago. Eddie Murphy has barely aged.

Good job in the ad hominem there dude.

There's no reason to bring your biased opinion of black people here. Black people do age better and that's pretty much common knowledge.

Trog
03-26-2012, 04:15 AM
Why are you selectively choosing pics? Beside, you are choosing young people, take their pics again in 20 years and tell me which look better (provided that they had a similar lifestyle).

It's not even a context. Take a black person and a white person from the same social class, the same country, and the same age, and the black person will almost always look younger.

I think Conan looks better and younger than Chris Rock. Lindsay Lohan is an addict, but still looks younger than 25. Halle Berry is predominantly white and choosing an unedited candid of Monica to compare a touched up of Halle Berry (who I agree is beautiful) is not very honest.

Here is Stephanie Beecham, who is 65

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article193775.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/stephanie-beecham-with-daughter-phoebe-658490890.jpg

Whoopi Goldberg who is 8 years younger and who has much more money and a more affordable lifestyle than Stephanie.

http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/whoopi.jpg

la bombe
03-26-2012, 04:17 AM
Aging is partly genetic but another huuuge part of it is lifestyle. Obviously if you compare an alcoholic, drug-addicted hard-partying smoker/plastic surgery victim like Lindsay Lohan with someone like Halle Berry who is probably very health conscious, Halle Berry will win.

Blacks and Asians can age better due to their higher melanin levels and such but if they have poor diet and lifestyle, they probably won't.

2Cool
03-26-2012, 04:20 AM
Morgan Freeman is also a man that has always looked older than he was but look at how much he has aged in 15 years. From 1990 to 2005 the only difference is greyer hair. At this rate he'll look 60 by the time he gets 80+.

http://i.imgur.com/3Yzo5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PgTOB.jpg

2012:

http://i.imgur.com/eag9A.jpg

Not too shabby. He's 74 now.

European Loyalist
03-26-2012, 04:22 AM
Lindsay Lohan - 25

http://i.imgur.com/ngznn.jpg

She's literally a crackhead. Of course she's aged quickly.

Trog
03-26-2012, 04:25 AM
Brad Pitt has aged pretty well though but Eddie Murphy still looks much younger. Also take a look at how they have aged. Go look at pics of both of them from 10-15 years ago. Eddie Murphy has barely aged.

Brad looks younger and better. Eddie looks older than Brad when he was in 24 hours than what Brad does now.

There's no reason to bring your biased opinion of black people here. Black people do age better and that's pretty much common knowledge.

Yo dawg!What's biased about stating the biological fact that Black people mature and develop faster than whites, meaning they age faster too? Maybe that evens out after a while in some cases, but if you compare black teenagers with white teenagers, you already see who looks much older and that pattern tends to continue.

2Cool
03-26-2012, 04:26 AM
I think Conan looks better and younger than Chris Rock. Lindsay Lohan is an addict, but still looks younger than 25. Halle Berry is predominantly white and choosing an unedited candid of Monica to compare a touched up of Halle Berry (who I agree is beautiful) is not very honest.

Here is Stephanie Beecham, who is 65

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article193775.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/stephanie-beecham-with-daughter-phoebe-658490890.jpg

Whoopi Goldberg who is 8 years younger and who has much more money and a more affordable lifestyle than Stephanie.

http://cdn.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/whoopi.jpg

Nobody with a straight face would say that Chris Rock looks older than Conan O'Brien.

http://i.imgur.com/mHmBU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tVi5Z.jpg

He doesn't look over 30 here. He was 46 :
http://i.imgur.com/qZFMd.jpg

2Cool
03-26-2012, 04:28 AM
She's literally a crackhead. Of course she's aged quickly.

You're right. But you can look at pics from Whitney Houston in the 90s (she was doing heavy drugs back then) and and she didn't look old at all. Before she died, she looked pretty old. The drugs took a toll on her body.

Trog
03-26-2012, 04:31 AM
Aging is partly genetic but another huuuge part of it is lifestyle. Obviously if you compare an alcoholic, drug-addicted hard-partying smoker/plastic surgery victim like Lindsay Lohan with someone like Halle Berry who is probably very health conscious, Halle Berry will win.

Blacks and Asians can age better due to their higher melanin levels and such but if they have poor diet and lifestyle, they probably won't.

Halle Berry smokes, drinks, has probably done drugs and has had surgery too.

Blacks already look older than whites from a very early age, this is due to the fact that blacks are genetically programmed to mature much faster.

Even these kids are looking aged:

http://www.guideforafrica.com/images/africa/lesotho-children.jpg

2Cool
03-26-2012, 04:37 AM
Brad looks younger and better. Eddie looks older than Brad when he was in 24 hours than what Brad does now.

Yo dawg!What's biased about stating the biological fact that Black people mature and develop faster than whites, meaning they age faster too? Maybe that evens out after a while in some cases, but if you compare black teenagers with white teenagers, you already see who looks much older and that pattern tends to continue.

Yeah they tend to grow faster early on but then age better. Are you aware of the effect of skin damage from the sun and how melanin helps alleviate that damage?

Eddie Murphy has a lot less wrinkles. Why would you say that Brad Pitt looks younger?

Him in the late 90s (left pic)

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/4eb408756bb3f7690e000012-590/between-1998-and-2003-murphy-came-out-with-a-bunch-of-very-successful-family-oriented-kid-friendly-movies-including-mulan-dr-dolittle-and-dr-dolittle-2-shrek-and-daddy-day-care.jpg

Brad Pitt in Fight Club (1998-1999 I think)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_uHUIsMtMrw/TigmeNNDyKI/AAAAAAAAAQo/wwByp9eW7sA/s1600/Brad+Pitt+Hair+Fight+Club+5.jpg

He has more wrinkles on his forehead than Eddie Murphy has now.

Who aged better?

2Cool
03-26-2012, 04:41 AM
Halle Berry smokes, drinks, has probably done drugs and has had surgery too.

Blacks already look older than whites from a very early age, this is due to the fact that blacks are genetically programmed to mature much faster.

Even these kids are looking aged:

http://www.guideforafrica.com/images/africa/lesotho-children.jpg

Why are you showing pics of poor kids in Africa? Why don't you compare old black vs old white Americans? You know, give fair comparisons.

http://www.osbornerichardson.com/Lib/Assets/NewsImages/1658/20110427_163004735/environmental_health_inspectors_investigate_gordon _ramsey_s_restaurant_2464_800513614_0_0_7013103_30 0.jpg

Age 45 (he was even younger in that pic, before he took a bunch of botox). He has almost as many wrinkles (hell I'd even say more) as Morgon Freeman who's 74.

Trog
03-26-2012, 04:48 AM
Morgan Freeman is also a man that has always looked older than he was but look at how much he has aged in 15 years. From 1990 to 2005 the only difference is greyer hair. At this rate he'll look 60 by the time he gets 80+.

He looks 90!

I could bring out Connery again, who is mid 80s but we can do this thing all day and not get anywhere. We should compare athletes, people in their physical prime together.

This guy is 23.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/59161000/jpg/_59161414_muamba_lib_pa_hi014287500.jpg

This is his manager, who's twice that (46).

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01218/coyle_1218117a.jpg

2Cool
03-26-2012, 04:53 AM
He looks 90!

I could bring out Connery again, who is mid 80s but we can do this thing all day and not get anywhere. We sould compare athletes, people in their physical prime together.

This guy is 23.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/59161000/jpg/_59161414_muamba_lib_pa_hi014287500.jpg

This is his manager, who's twice that (46).

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01218/coyle_1218117a.jpg

The 23 year old looks younger. I don't get it. Besides I bet he won't age much in 10 years either.

Sean Connery has aged remarkably well, I'll admit that. But how many white people have you seen that look like he does at his age? I can't say I've seen that many. I've seen many older black man or women who look much younger than their actual age. I can't say the same for their white counterparts.

You guys also have been posting outdated pics of Sean Connery. This is him now:

http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/october_2010/Actor_Sean_Connery_pictures_68339.jpg
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2010/8/23/1282573825601/Sir-Sean-Connery-006.jpg
http://www.india-server.com/news-images/sean-connery-32426.jpg

2Cool
03-26-2012, 04:58 AM
If you want evidence that white people age worse, take a look at who all those anti-aging creams, procedures like botox are mainly marketed to. Look at the women that they use. To me, the fact the black people get affected much less by sun light (also their darker skin means that you see less blemishes, discoloration, veins, etc.) would be enough for most people to realize that they'd less wrinkles - the main thing that makes people look older. Also if you look at 100% black Africans (no external admixture), most never go bald or barely get grey hair.

rhiannon
03-26-2012, 05:00 AM
Asian and Black women age very well....as do most European women. However, ethnic groups that age best are those whose skin tends to be on the oilier side, thus making the skin retain extra moisture as the woman grows older.

This is why many Black and Asian women age so well.

As a woman of CeltoGermanic stock, I have to be wary of keeping my skin moist, because our skin tends to be drier than say, Mediterranean women's.....however, when we do manage to take care of our skin by staying out of the sun, etc.....we can age just as gracefully:)

Trog
03-26-2012, 05:02 AM
Nobody with a straight face would say that Chris Rock looks older than Conan O'Brien.

Indeed!

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Chris-Rock1.jpg

I'm surprised you haven't brought along Denzel yet. Or Forest:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/3264521886_8b520ce135.jpg

We can do these picture things all day, won't get anywhere. But take athletes, people in their physical prime and compare:

This is a footballer player in his prime (late 20s) and with a luxury lifestyle

http://www.mtnfootball.com/content/bobo_balde_guinea-580.jpg

Another player of the same age:

http://tictacticuk.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/garyhooper.jpg

Trog
03-26-2012, 05:07 AM
The 23 year old looks younger. I don't get it. Besides I bet he won't age much in 10 years either.

The 23 looks the same age as the manager!

Sean Connery has aged remarkably well, I'll admit that. But how many white people have you seen that look like he does at his age? I can't say I've seen that many. I've seen many older black man or women who look much younger than their actual. I can't say the same for their white counterparts.

Well maybe when they get middle aged it might balance out, but blacks are already prematurely aged from their teens.

You guys also have been posting outdated pics of Sean Connery. This is him now

He's remarkable for over 80. What age do you think this actor is?

http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2010/05/clintdyer500.jpg

Trog
03-26-2012, 05:10 AM
As a woman of CeltoGermanic stock, I have to be wary of keeping my skin moist, because our skin tends to be drier than say, Mediterranean women's.....however, when we do manage to take care of our skin by staying out of the sun, etc.....we can age just as gracefully:)

I have oily skin, the downside of that is controlling the oil, blackheads, blemishes and thickened texture of the skin. But yeah, women are smarter now and your skin type can look remarkably radiant because you don't have the oils - and you are more careful in the sun!

These are all late teens - early 20s.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Zimbabwe.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/swaziland.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Curuacoa.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Kenya.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/MissGhana.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Namibia.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Uganda.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/MissLIthuania.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Russia.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Sweden.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/Venezuala.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/ALbania.jpg

Caismeachd
03-26-2012, 05:22 AM
I'm Scottish but I already have wrinkles around my eyes and some grey hairs on my temples and I'm only 30. I have dry shitty bad skin too.

Something weird about us though is despite us looking physically older/more mature, we actually live longer, generally speaking, than blacks. I might look like hell at 93 and I'll still be alive, but a black guy could be 60 and look 42, but he dies of a heart attack or diabetes.

The youngest looking people for pure age that I've ever seen are Filipinos. People say Asians look young, but Filipinos wipe them out the water.

I worked with so many when I lived in SF and even my Filipino landlord looked freakishly young for her age. She was 83, still fully capable, running her massively rented out house, going to work managing her govt job everyday. She looked maybe 63 at most. My co-worker Gilbert... I was quite good friends with him. He took me to his family home etc. We started off bad though. Got into a fight and he wanted to try and throw me out a moving vehicle (he was probably 5'3". Short and fat. I was almost 6'1" only 170lbs. He did this because I bossed him (I was technically management, though. So I was in the right). Afterwards we became friends though. We would hang out etc. He owned 2 huge homes and had his own apartment. Married twice. Thought it was weird because he only looked about 32. Turns out he was 49 years old. Didn't have a single grey hair. Chubby little rotund dude who seriously looked only 32.

(I'm a little inebriated so please forgive this posting as sounding retarded. I know it does but wanted to share anyways).

2Cool
03-26-2012, 05:24 AM
Indeed!

http://www.therichest.org/celebnetworth/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Chris-Rock1.jpg

I'm surprised you haven't brought along Denzel yet. Or Forest:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/3264521886_8b520ce135.jpg

We can do these picture things all day, won't get anywhere. But take athletes, people in their physical prime and compare:

This is a footballer player in his prime (late 20s) and with a luxury lifestyle

http://www.mtnfootball.com/content/bobo_balde_guinea-580.jpg

Another player of the same age:

http://tictacticuk.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/garyhooper.jpg

Dude. The thread is about people who age better. Yet you are posting pics of people in their twenties - the physical prime of people from any ethnicity. It doesn't matter who looks older or younger at that age.

Ice Cube now in 2012:

http://www.blackfilm.com/read/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Ice-Cube.jpg

In around 1992:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PULnKvEwoRY/TAN1AhA9TuI/AAAAAAAAAQY/klz6uOuzlHs/s1600/ice-cube.jpg

Major difference is weight gain.

Show me example of white people who have aged this good in 20 years without resorting to plastic surgery.

Trog
03-26-2012, 05:28 AM
This guy is....

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/Trog/G8GROYBRGTTA.jpg

Yep, 23!

The damage done to blacks with poor lifestyle is far more damaging than when others do it.

Trog
03-26-2012, 05:30 AM
Dude. The thread is about people who age better. Yet you are posting pics of people in their twenties - the physical prime of people from any ethnicity. It doesn't matter who looks older or younger at that age.

But blacks are older looking when it fucking counts, lol. get it? They have already prematurely aged, who cares after 20s/30s! They don't live much longer than 50, anyway. Besides, Connery has aged better than any of them!:cool:

PetiteParisienne
03-26-2012, 08:13 PM
But blacks are older looking when it fucking counts, lol. get it? They have already prematurely aged, who cares after 20s/30s! They don't live much longer than 50, anyway. Besides, Connery has aged better than any of them!:cool:

Please exercise some manners. The question of who ages better is entirely subjective.

Looking at people in their 20s and beyond is the best way to get a good idea of how people age, since the 30s and later is generally when signs of ageing escalate.

Corvus
03-26-2012, 09:03 PM
It´s a question of genes. Some people in the late 20s look like teenager and vice versa.
It regards both sex and all ethnicities in the same way with exceptions of Asians who look in the eye of Europeans always a bit younger than they are. I look much older than I am actually, which is beneficial right now,
but could be a problem later.

supergiovane
03-26-2012, 09:09 PM
absolutely no, euro women age worse because lighter skin is more easily affected by sun exposure.

Virtuous
03-26-2012, 09:14 PM
What I know is that Russian women age well :P.See even Stalin approves.

Trog
03-27-2012, 09:55 AM
Please exercise some manners. The question of who ages better is entirely subjective.

Manners? Oh well you see, that too is entirely subjective! Oh I remember you always arguing with me in chatbox! Do not misuse your position here like that, because you have to be consistent. And if you find anything I have said to be lacking in manners, and you feel you have to caution this, then you must also use that same approach with everyone. Not just those you had trouble with in chatbox!

Looking at people in their 20s and beyond is the best way to get a good idea of how people age, since the 30s and later is generally when signs of ageing escalate.

That often depends on lifestyle choices;so indeed, the question of ageing is entirely subjective too. Is it about skin's ability to cope with the sun, since it seems this forms the basis of most peoples' views? Ageing really takes place inside the body, through the cells, the brain and as you have stated, the real damage is often done in earlier years and is only reflected later on.

My point, to balance things out, is that black people look older than European people when they're in their 20s/30s. Perhaps that does even itself out later on, but it was useful to add another perspective. Ageing is a biological and physiological process, not one that's determined by skin. Black people are also more susceptible to illness and weight gain, and other associated diseases. Black people are physiologically inequipped to deal with getting older.

This woman is 32!

http://chattablocks.com/media/images/mugshots/baker_lakisha_renee_176049.jpg

PetiteParisienne
03-27-2012, 10:27 AM
Manners are not subjective here because there are forum rules. Making sure people are considerate of one another is certainly not misuse of my position. I decided to caution you gently in regards to the goings-on in this thread with other people; not for forgotten arguments in the chat box with me. I neither remember you nor arguing with you. No offence intended.

Just try to be respectful of other users. That's all.

Manners? Oh well you see, that too is entirely subjective! Oh I remember you always arguing with me in chatbox! Do not misuse your position here like that, because you have to be consistent. And if you find anything I have said to be lacking in manners, and you feel you have to caution this, then you must also use that same approach with everyone. Not just those you had trouble with in chatbox!
]

CelticViking
03-27-2012, 10:27 AM
What I know is that Russian women age well :P.See even Stalin approves.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NfEIAAIEQRg/TjyWrscT2FI/AAAAAAAAAYA/lZIiU4GKwM0/s1600/Helen-Mirren-bikini-queen.jpg

PetiteParisienne
03-27-2012, 10:50 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NfEIAAIEQRg/TjyWrscT2FI/AAAAAAAAAYA/lZIiU4GKwM0/s1600/Helen-Mirren-bikini-queen.jpg

Helen Mirren looks incredible!

CelticViking
03-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Helen Mirren looks incredible!

Helen Lydia Mironoff ;)

The Lawspeaker
03-27-2012, 11:17 AM
I think it has more to do with diet and quality of life instead of with the person's racial background.

Take for instance this gentleman (http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael_donna/734294261/):

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1364/734294261_421cabaaac.jpg

And compare him to your average slum dweller in the same country. The same goes for women.

PetiteParisienne
03-27-2012, 11:23 AM
I think it has more to do with diet and quality of life instead of with the person's racial background.

And compare him to your average slum dweller in the same country. The same goes for women.

Excellent point. What we do or do not put into our bodies plays a significant role in how we age. Avoiding saturated fats and high sodium, along with increasing foods with high levels of antioxidants, really helps boost one's chance of ageing well and living to a good age.

CelticViking
03-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Some beautiful woman of European descent

Michelle Pfeiffer
(born April 29, 1958)
http://redcfa.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Michelle-Pfeiffer-In-Alexander-McQueen-Elle%E2%80%99s-18th-Annual-Women-in-Hollywood-Tribute.jpg

Dame Helen Mirren, DBE (born 26 July 1945)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/70/Helen_Mirren_at_the_Orange_British_Academy_Film_Aw ards.jpg/220px-Helen_Mirren_at_the_Orange_British_Academy_Film_Aw ards.jpg

Annette O'Toole (born April 1, 1952)
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Smallville/Images/Annette-O-Toole-1.jpg

:)

CelticViking
03-27-2012, 11:46 AM
I think reasons are could be even more mental then genetic. Asians and Africans accept old age as something which makes you wiser, not uglier or undesired. In these cultures women usually have much more rights, authority and respect when older. It was the same in Western cultures, since the "grandmother" was one of the main figures even in the so called patriarchal family. It is the same even in the Islamic Middle East - the oldest woman commands the household and all the younger.
Hiding your age, plastic surgery, anti-winkle cosmetics - all is a recent trend of the Western sexual culture. European women aren't happy when they turn 30 because not matching certain beauty criteria.
Feeling old makes you old

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-2/greedy-jewish-person-cartoon.jpg

Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World's Media.

http://theunjustmedia.com/Media/Six%20Jewish%20Companies%20Control%2096%25%20of%20 the%20World%E2%80%99s%20Media.htm

Trog
03-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Well, it's a nice, warm, fuzzy thought, but yes, it is subjective. I've been called many things in here, like slattern, for example, and with no action taken, and neither did I expect any. You're not here to teach "manners", that's not your purpose. Remember, this is a forum that is selective of the members it permits to join and habitually permits the use of racist, strong language.

Manners are not subjective here because there are forum rules. Making sure people are considerate of one another is certainly not misuse of my position.Just try to be respectful of other users. That's all.

Anyway:

I think Lorraine Kelly looks fab for being over-50:

http://files.list.co.uk/images/2010/04/21/1271841548330x330.jpg

And Christie Brinkley too:
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/christie-brinkley/pictures/christie-brinkley-picture-1.jpg

la bombe
03-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Anyway, having light skin isn't a guarantee that you're going to age horribly. A lot of lighter women know they have to be careful so they take care of their skin and end up aging well.

Julianne Moore is 51

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxveoubMnJ1qikllko1_500.jpg
http://styleandthestartup.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/julianne-moore-in-tom-ford-eco-green-dress-game-change-washington-premiere.jpg?w=551&h=425

Trog
03-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Anyway, having light skin isn't a guarantee that you're going to age horribly. A lot of lighter women know they have to be careful so they take care of their skin and end up aging well.

Just imagine if she didn't smoke, since smoking is more damaging to the skin and body than the sun.

http://www.starsmoke.com/celeb/jmoore1.jpg

I think her reasons for good ageing are that since she couldn't take the sun, she was shielded from it; but also her particular bone structure. Sigourney Weaver is of a similar bone structure and seems to have aged well. Perhaps Susan Sarandon too, though they are all smokers.

http://www.musicrooms.net/files/celebs/Sigourney_Weaver_291560684.jpg

Comte Arnau
03-27-2012, 12:02 PM
It has to do with diet, family genes and class. Not with money, as many women think, getting those plastic-wall faces with the Joker's smile as soon as they see a couple of wrinkles.

Corvus
03-27-2012, 12:06 PM
I mentioned it before, but going through all this pics just emphasizes my theory that
agening is not related to race or ethnicity. It´s a question of genes and lifestyle to a smaller degree.
Some age much too fast others really slowly. There is no secret key, I think it`s a matter of having the right parents wherever they are from?

Trog
03-27-2012, 12:07 PM
Indeed. Perhaps a new question is posed - can European women age better than non-European women. For as we see, many factors influence ageing and these are reflected in the skin. Dehydration, stress, fatigue, illness, malnutrition, lower immunity - the skin shows it. Skin is one of the first things used in nursing to assess patients.

PetiteParisienne
03-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Well, it's a nice, warm, fuzzy thought, but yes, it is subjective. I've been called many things in here, like slattern, for example, and with no action taken, and neither did I expect any. You're not here to teach "manners", that's not your purpose. Remember, this is a forum that is selective of the members it permits to join and habitually permits the use of racist, strong language.

Trog, I'm not trying to teach anyone manners. A person either has them, or they don't. I'm sorry you've been insulted here. The right to speak freely and express strong viewpoints is one of this forum's strengths. That being said, there's a difference between having a controversial opinion and being unkind to someone, as you obviously know. This is the last that I'm going to say on this matter to avoid derailing the thread.

brick
04-04-2012, 01:13 PM
It has to do with diet, family genes and class. Not with money, as many women think, getting those plastic-wall faces with the Joker's smile as soon as they see a couple of wrinkles.

I agree. It also has to do with the amount of exercise a woman gets. As far as genetics are concerned: Arab girls in my immediate environmen seem to age very well. They have nice, resilient skin. My guess is that the lighter varieties of European skin are thinner and more prone to blemishes and wrinkling.

crow
04-06-2012, 11:23 PM
The idea that Europeans age worse than colored races is an urban legend that is frequently heard in anti-White propaganda. The "theory" behind this is that dark skin is more resilient when exposed to sunlight, but this fails to account for how we are no longer living in hunter-gatherer societies without advanced clothing and shelter: we spend most of our time indoors away from sunlight. In Europe and much of North America, high levels of exposure to sunlight isn't even possible. London, for example, only gets 60 days' worth of sunlight per year, which makes it hard for the skin to get damaged due to sun exposure. In places like the Mediterranean coast where there is much more sunlight, the people there have skin tones that are better adapted for sunlight.

Speaking about myself, I'm 25 and look like I'm 16 or 17: I have a boyish build and sparse facial and body hair. My parents are both in their 50s and both have hardly aged in the last 30 years: my dad's hair is as full as mine and is only now starting to turn gray, while my mom is as thin as before.

It seems that negroes are the ones who age worse than Whites.

The American basketball coach Mike Brown is only 41, but the first time I saw I thought he was in his mid-50s:

http://1hiphopucit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/dm_110525_nba_brown_int.jpg

The negro below (Romelu Lukaku) is 19 years old and he's next to his 34 year-old coach (Villas-Boas). But the coach looks much younger - like 26-27 years old. This is while the teenager looks like he's in his early 30s

http://www.matchhighlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/romelulukakuandrevillas-boastouchline.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/i/ng/sp/empics/20110920/10/769013865-soccer-barclays-premier-league-manchester-united-v-chelsea-old-trafford.jpg

The coach looks like the twin of his 22 year-old player Juan Mata

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2011/9/27/1317158629323/Juan-Mata-005.jpg

crow
04-06-2012, 11:39 PM
Blacks next to Whites of the same age - the Blacks look older in all cases:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Manchester+City+Open+Training+Session+gSK-7Zv5BePl.jpg

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/drogba_lampard_bolton.jpg

http://www.spitsnieuws.nl/sites/default/files/imagecache/article_image_node_slideshow/seedorf12mei_gr_1.jpg.crop_display.jpg

The one on the left is 8 years older
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0fZegASaW80r0/610x.jpg

2Cool
04-06-2012, 11:45 PM
^^^

How about you post black and white people who are over 50 since this thread is about aging.

2Cool
04-06-2012, 11:48 PM
Another good example of aging:

Nas in 1994:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YnDuEff08VQ/T1l3wRqkZlI/AAAAAAAAAxQ/HkspwIOGE8w/s1600/nas-2.pnghttp://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/NAS-1994-psd13020.png

Nas in 2012:

http://cdn.hiphopdx.org//images/news/Nas_02-15-2012.jpghttp://www.thegrio.com/assets_c/2012/02/nas-in-a-suit-thumb-400xauto-31035.jpg

2Cool
04-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Denzel Washington:

In 1990:
http://cineplex.media.baselineresearch.com/images/82711/82711_large.jpg

In 2012 (57):
http://www.indiewire.com/static/dims4/INDIEWIRE/0e71aa3/4102462740/thumbnail/485x341%3E/http://d1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net/b9/cef9504e8d11e197b6123138165f92/file/Denzel%20Washington%20pic%20313.jpg

The Lawspeaker
04-06-2012, 11:58 PM
That confirms what I said before: it has to do with diet and quality of life rather then race.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 12:05 AM
That confirms what I said before: it has to do with diet and quality of life rather then race.

Genetics plays a bigger role than both of those things.

crow
04-07-2012, 12:46 AM
How about you post black and white people who are over 50 since this thread is about aging.

American Black leaders:

John Conyers - a wrinkly, senile man - 82 years old
http://blogs.wvgazette.com/coaltattoo/files/2011/08/conyers.jpg

Elijah Cummings - mid-50s
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3d/Elijahcummings.jpeg/220px-Elijahcummings.jpeg

rashka
04-07-2012, 12:52 AM
European farmers, having to stay out all day in the sun, can get their skins ruined.

crow
04-07-2012, 01:09 AM
European farmers, having to stay out all day in the sun, can get their skins ruined.
Paris, Moscow, and other cities get 70 days' worth of sunlight per year - very difficult for northern Europeans to get skin damage in such a climate.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Paris, Moscow, and other cities get 70 days' worth of sunlight per year - very difficult for northern Europeans to get skin damage in such a climate.

Doesn't matter. Black better have more melanin and more protection from the sun. Skin damage will happen regardless. A lot of white people are also fans of tanning. Black people also tend to have oilier skin which helps their skin keep a more youthful look and keep it's elasticity longer.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 01:27 AM
American Black leaders:

John Conyers - a wrinkly, senile man - 82 years old
http://blogs.wvgazette.com/coaltattoo/files/2011/08/conyers.jpg

Elijah Cummings - mid-50s
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3d/Elijahcummings.jpeg/220px-Elijahcummings.jpeg

First guy looks pretty damn good for being in his 80s

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/michigan/files/201101/conyers%20dot%20house%20dot%20gov.jpg

Second guy is in his 60s and doesn't look too good.

Louis Farrakhan 78:

http://culture509.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/louis.jpg
http://rollingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/min-louis-farrakhan-web.jpg
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-8/louis-farrakhan.jpg

Notice the few wrinkles he has on his forehead. Too bad he's an idiot though.

Also since black people have darker skin you don't see skin blemishes, or discolorations under their eyes as easily as you do with white people.

crow
04-07-2012, 01:32 AM
Black better have more melanin and more protection from the sun.
What relevance does this have in an industrial, urban setting where people are mostly indoors? Negroes are actually a disadvantage with their skin tone because of Vitamin D deficiency.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 01:34 AM
People with mixed African and Asian admixture also tend to age better.

Prince is in his 50 and aged little since the 80s.
http://www.singersroom.com/upload/archive/news/pics/2011/03/Prince-03032011.jpg

Halle Berry still looks as good as she ever did
http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2012-01/159230740-11094619.jpg

Keeany Reeves is approaching his 50s
http://www.parade.com/images/-v5/celebrity/2011/0410/hollywood-wire/main-keanu-reeves.jpg

Will Smith in Men in Black I, II , III

I
http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Men-in-Black.jpg

II
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2002_Men_in_Black_II/002MIB_Will_Smith_023.jpg

III
http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/set-photos-show-will-smith-and-josh-brolin-in-men-in-black-iii1.jpg

15 years separate the first and 3rd movie.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 01:40 AM
What relevance does this have in an industrial, urban setting where people are mostly indoors? Negroes are actually a disadvantage with their skin tone because of Vitamin D deficiency.

Vitamin D deficiency is very easily treatable. You don't need a lot of sun to produce the amount you need. Also a lot of people don't stay indoors all the time. People like to go on trips, they like to tan etc. How many black people do you see at the beach tanning during the summer? No many I bet. On the other hand I see flocks of Northern European jump on planes in the summer to go to Southern Europe to bathe in the sun until they become lobsters.

Ever known people who use tanning beds? I do.

What about all of those so called anti-aging creams? What race are the people that are typically used in the advertisements or the packaging?

Also let's say that what you say is true. Fine. Black people still get that extra protection that white people don't get. It's kind of like they are always wearing sun screen. I also don't remember, but there is a gene involved in this as well. A gene that East Asians also have. I'd have to do a bit of research to make sure.

Also aesthetically speaking, black people tend to go bald less, and if they do, they can just shave it off and still look relatively good. A lot of white people can't pull a completely shaved look well.

crow
04-07-2012, 01:44 AM
First guy looks pretty damn good for being in his 80s Notice the few wrinkles he has on his forehead.
They clearly look like old men rather than some ageless super-humans that you're portraying them as.

Also aesthetically speaking, black people tend to go bald less, and if they do, they can just shave it off and still look relatively good.
No, they don't. Blacks do not fit the prevailing standards of beauty around the world, part of which is because their hair is perceived to be so hideous.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 01:54 AM
They clearly look like old men rather than some ageless super-humans that you're portraying them as.

No, they don't. Blacks do not fit the prevailing standards of beauty around the world.

What does the standard of beauty have to do with that? Black people, Asians, and Native Americans are less likely to do bald. Those who do tend to have European/Caucasian admixture.

Ah so now you are flipping it since you know that I'm right ;)

I never said they didn't age or wouldn't look like old people when they are....you know old. But that on average they will age better and look younger than their actual age compared to white people. White women especially. They are known to age pretty badly. I'd say one of the worst out of any race (especially if they have very fair skin, like redheads). This is why so many products and even plastic surgeries were invented with them in mind.

To me the important factors to stay young (other than genetics) or appear young are the following:

1) Take care of your skin. Stay out of the sun, and wear sun screen when you go outside. Also moisturize your skin.
2) Exercise. Nothing makes you look older than being overweight and having a beer gut by the time you are 40.
3) If your hair is thinning or you are going bald, cut it short, or shave it.
4) Rest. Sleep early, and wake up early. Get your full 8 hours or so of sleep per day.
5) Minimize the amount of alcohol you drink.
6) Eat healthy.
7) Try not to be too stressed. Stress can take a pretty large toll on someone's body.
8) Dress your age and dress nicely. Wear fitted clothing etc.

The Lawspeaker
04-07-2012, 01:59 AM
II
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2002_Men_in_Black_II/002MIB_Will_Smith_023.jpg

III
http://cdn.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/set-photos-show-will-smith-and-josh-brolin-in-men-in-black-iii1.jpg

15 years separate the first and 3rd movie.
The good man is clearly beginning to turn grey so in III they had to paint his hair. :rolleyes:;)

crow
04-07-2012, 02:00 AM
An elderly woman in southern Africa. I don't know how old she is, but she looks very old! Must be in her 80s?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3336/3511906055_2d6b07a962.jpg

Angola President Dos Santos, in his late 60s - looks old
http://africanarguments.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/santos-e1323079790218.jpg

Ghana figurehead Kwame Nkrumah - who was in his early-mid 50s here
http://97.img.v4.skyrock.net/971/chakito/pics/2967343931_1_5_5GUHtOfA.jpg

crow
04-07-2012, 02:09 AM
How many black people do you see at the beach tanning during the summer?
Did you know that blacks are more likely to die from skin cancer, particularly melanoma? So Blacks not getting skin cancer and Blacks taking good care of their skin are myths.

No many I bet. On the other hand I see flocks of Northern European jump on planes in the summer to go to Southern Europe to bathe in the sun until they become lobsters.

Ever known people who use tanning beds? I do.
What's your point? I have not disputed that tanning is bad for the skin.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 02:12 AM
The good man is clearly beginning to turn grey so in III they had to paint his hair. :rolleyes:;)

True. But most men in Hollywood do this.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 02:15 AM
Did you know that blacks are more likely to die from skin cancer, particularly melanoma? So Blacks not getting skin cancer and Blacks taking good care of their skin are myths.

What's your point? I have not disputed that tanning is bad for the skin.

My point is that you speak as if Europeans never get receive sunshine since they are always indoors. But the idea that white people age worse than black people is a common one and doesn't just involve the sun.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 02:20 AM
An elderly woman in southern Africa. I don't know how old she is, but she looks very old! Must be in her 80s?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3336/3511906055_2d6b07a962.jpg

Angola President Dos Santos, in his late 60s - looks old
http://africanarguments.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/santos-e1323079790218.jpg

Ghana figurehead Kwame Nkrumah - who was in his early-mid 50s here
http://97.img.v4.skyrock.net/971/chakito/pics/2967343931_1_5_5GUHtOfA.jpg

First woman looks old sure. The sun took a toll on her. Plus she's from a village in Swaziland. I bet she had to work most of her life outdoors under the harsh African sun. But let's have a look at a white woman who's also in her 80s, or at least over 70:

http://www.fabulousfaces.com/lib/upload/lrh1506.jpg

You don't see a lot of black women that age with that many wrinkles.

Kalitas
04-07-2012, 02:21 AM
Yes and No

The caucasian race was proven to be the second one to present an extended period of youth. first place belongs to the Mongoloid race which has the highest rate of neoteny of all races.
Among the caucasian subraces, the nordid types are the one that present the highest rates of neoteny (in fact, many individuals continue growing until their mid 20`s)

crow
04-07-2012, 02:31 AM
First woman looks old sure.

A Russian veteran of the war, who must be in her 80s, and who led a much more difficult life than the Black woman above

http://i28.tinypic.com/elcqw7.jpg

2Cool
04-07-2012, 02:39 AM
A Russian veteran of the war, who must be in her 80s, and who led a much more difficult life than the Black woman above

http://i28.tinypic.com/elcqw7.jpg

That's a very low quality pic buddy. You can tell she has a lot of wrinkles but the quality of the picture is so low that you can't see them well.

You also don't know what the black woman has been through. Neither do I.

la bombe
04-07-2012, 02:46 AM
You don't see a lot of black women that age with that many wrinkles.

Aging well isn't just about wrinkles. Especially if you aren't attractive in the first place, like a lot of the examples you posted.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 02:51 AM
Aging well isn't just about wrinkles. Especially if you aren't attractive in the first place, like a lot of the examples you posted.

This thread is about aging not attractiveness. They have nothing to do with each other.

crow
04-07-2012, 02:51 AM
People with mixed African and Asian admixture also tend to age better.
The most famous one of these creatures looks quite middle-aged

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2010/7/13/1279023936940/Tiger-Woods-speaks-to-the-006.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0609/pga_g_woods_b1_300.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION= 1307809387028

crow
04-07-2012, 02:58 AM
This interesting story shows that negroes reach puberty at a much earlier age, which matches a lot of what I've seen. White women tend to be slim and have a delicate look, while the majority of Blacks are overweight with chubby faces that makes them look double their age.

http://archive.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20100915013290
In spite of malnutrition and stunted growth common among children in most developing countries like Nigeria, female children are now reaching puberty at a younger age. Bukola Adebayo writes on experts‘ interpretation of this development and its implication on fertility. Bright, like most girls in her class, has all the attributes of an adolescent. Though she is barely eight years old and still in primary four in one of the private schools in Lagos, she is fast developing into an adult. At first glance, she looks like a full grown-up girl. But a closer observation reveals a young child who is quickly reaching puberty.

Investigations have revealed that in spite of the living conditions of a developing nation like Nigeria, more girls are reaching puberty faster than before. While the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English sees 14 years as a fairly normal age for a girl to reach puberty, findings show that Nigerian girls reach puberty these days as early as eight years.

Early maturation is now a global trend. A new study in paediatrics has found that the number of girls reaching puberty at the early ages of seven and eight is on the rise.

A study conducted at the Cincinnati‘s Children‘s Hospital in the United States that involved over 1200 young girls aged from six to eight years, and who resided in Cincinnati, East Harlem New York and San Francisco, showed that by the age of eight, 18 per cent of white females, 43 per cent of black females and 31 per cent of Latina females had already reached puberty.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 03:09 AM
The most famous one of these creatures looks quite middle-aged

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2010/7/13/1279023936940/Tiger-Woods-speaks-to-the-006.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2011/0609/pga_g_woods_b1_300.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION= 1307809387028

I'm gonna show you an example of what a mean with a woman mixed with black American and Chinese ancestry:

She's 33:

http://i.imgur.com/jAuNY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ohnk0.jpg

^^ That one is higher res. Take a look.

See her skin and how many wrinkles she has? I've noticed that white people tend to have wrinkles at a much earlier age than black people. Most start to have wrinkles on their foreheads in their 20s

crow
04-07-2012, 03:15 AM
I've noticed that white people tend to have wrinkles at a much earlier age than black people.

Basketball player Greg Oden, in his early 20s, but looks like he's in his 50s..

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/uploads2/20100127_163507_greg.jpg

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1156694/odensad_fullsize.jpg?91c651f8

Lebron James , mid-20s, also looks freakishly old
http://www.baldcelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/lebron.jpg

Sikeliot
04-07-2012, 03:16 AM
Black people also start to look adult-like/mature at a younger age, I find. It's not that they don't age.. it's that a black phenotype always looks on the older side, so a young black person and an older one do not look that much different.

la bombe
04-07-2012, 03:40 AM
This thread is about aging not attractiveness. They have nothing to do with each other.

This is along the lines of what I meant

Black people also start to look adult-like/mature at a younger age, I find. It's not that they don't age.. it's that a black phenotype always looks on the older side, so a young black person and an older one do not look that much different.

A lot of your examples looked old in the first place.

2Cool
04-07-2012, 03:52 AM
This is along the lines of what I meant

A lot of your examples looked old in the first place.

Personally I don't agree. I don't feel that they look older at all. To me age is more about wrinkles, skin blemishes etc. which black people develop less due to having more melanin and having darker skin, which makes age related symptoms less visible.

crow
04-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Prince is in his 50 and aged little since the 80s.
Large numbers of people in pop music have kept a youthful look over the years - not just negroes.

The whole "theory" about negroes and other races aging well is a product of anti-White propaganda and seeks to boost the self-esteem of members of these races - this must all be completely rejected

The Who's Roger Daltrey, at age 30

http://www.thewho.info/images/73RogerDaltrey-3-PST-Roger_Daltrey.jpg

This was him at age 64
http://celebritywonder.ugo.com/picture/Roger_Daltrey/RogerDaltrey_Granitz_55296078.jpg

The Rock singer Scott Weiland, who looks great for any age despite being a big drug addict. This was him near age 24-25
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r8MYHDB5NaE/TaYXYsTII6I/AAAAAAAABSc/O6aePsSgUF4/s1600/Scott_Weiland-12483.jpg

This is him at age 43
http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2010/02/21/previews/Scott%20Weiland-PRN-051405.jpg

There's the Rock performer Chris Cornell, who looks young for his age despite having been a drug addict.

He's about 25 years old in this picture, but looks like a teenager
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw6a47Qjlq1qf1mtco13_r1_500.jpg

This is from 20 years later when in his mid-40s - looks a lot younger.
http://vpqv.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/0184.jpg

Sonic Youth's Kim Gordon seems to be getting better with age. This is her at age 41-42, but looks like she's in her 20s.
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln80e0PGU81qd418mo1_500.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5099/5495332544_b117f6f5aa.jpg

This is her at 54-55 - she looks nowhere near that age.
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/kim-gordon-junebug-new-york-premiere-arrivals-04ttB9.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5097/5417062746_a51dd174de_b.jpg

The Rock performer Melissa Auf der Maur is looking better with age.

This is her at age 24-25, on the right
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhxii9CAcq1qcxdrlo1_500.jpg

This is her at age 38 - no way does she look like a woman pushing her 40s. Her figure, which is a lot more important in evaluating someone's age rather than lines on their faces, looks like that of a teenager. She's not saggy with fat breasts and buttox like the majority of Black women.
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Melissa+Auf+Der+Maur+Force+Nature+David+Suzuki+eiM fhZxgq5Ml.jpg
http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1150/5125786970_48aa88b744_o.jpg

Dexter Holland - member of the group Offspring. In the late 90s when he was 34-35, but looks like a college student or such.
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/167/414797230_3a419c0d29_z.jpg?zz=1

This is him at age 43-44 - looks very young.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_B1LlYh6iKqs/TE44k29Oz_I/AAAAAAAACWA/aAfsa3-2hDo/s1600/dexter-holland.jpg

crow
04-09-2012, 04:21 AM
I think some athletes should be compared:

The Dutchman Klaas-Jan Huntelaar when he started out - 19-20 years old
http://static3.volkskrant.nl/static/photo/2011/18/3/6/20110618110937/media_l_871491.jpg

This is him at age 28, and still looks like a teenager
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6240/6348992188_05f5667b4a_b.jpg

Thierry Henry when he first started playing - 20 years old, but looks a lot older, perhaps 28 years old
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VWGof-zXooo/TRC6Pzw_7hI/AAAAAAAAJXQ/K-QaTzLbvSs/s1600/09-Thierry+HENRY+Monaco+Panini+1997.png

This is him near 30-31 years old - looks a lot older for his age
http://www.picgifs.com/soccer-graphics/soccer-graphics/thierry-henry/soccer-graphics-thierry-henry-299719.jpg

The Dutchman Dirk Kuyt when he first started , about 20 years old
http://www.bunnikside.nl/website/images/stories/FC%20Utrecht/hall%20of%20fame/Dirk%20Kuyt.jpg

This is him at 31, and he looks the same
http://images.teamtalk.com/11/09/640/Dirk-Kuyt-Liverpool-Profile_2654810.jpg

Damião de Góis
04-09-2012, 04:27 AM
This has nothing to do with race. Younger or older looking people can be found in every race...

2Cool
04-09-2012, 04:53 AM
This has nothing to do with race. Younger or older looking people can be found in every race...

Kinda true, but not when it's a scientific fact that your skin is more prone to skin damage or to having signs of aging more visible due to it's melanin count.

2Cool
04-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Here's another example:

Aïssa Maïga
http://i.imgur.com/OU9ri.jpg

She's 36 with no noticeable signs of aging like wrinkles.

Good luck finding a lot white woman with skin like that at that age.

Ozzy
08-21-2012, 04:34 AM
Looking like you did when you were a teenager isn't really a huge plus if you were just as ugly back then as you are now.

A real shame that most blacks/asians are unattractive, sort of negates the whole "aging well" gimmick.

Supreme American
08-21-2012, 04:41 AM
And if so, why is this?

We aren't riddled with tapeworm, malaria, intestinal mites, etc. :thumb001:

Balmung
08-21-2012, 04:43 AM
East Asians.

She's 34, looks like a little preteen girl :lol:

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Arrivals+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Japan+2007+QojI0DI NuyBl.jpg

Ozzy
08-21-2012, 04:50 AM
East Asians.

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Arrivals+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Japan+2007+QojI0DI NuyBl.jpg

I'm sorry, but that's just a bit creepy, is it not? :eek:

CelticViking
08-21-2012, 04:51 AM
Anglo-Saxon,Hallstatt Nordid,Tronder, Keltic-Nordid, Atlanto-Nordid,Borreby and Faelid age better from what I've posted. Mainly Anglo-Saxons and Kelto-Saxons.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/86/Vanessa_Redgrave_(2011).jpg/220px-Vanessa_Redgrave_(2011).jpg

^ Anglo-Saxon age 74.

Dame Helen Mirren
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Mirren

http://bumpshack.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Helen-Mirren-2012-DGA-Awards-PHOTOS-2.jpg

Anglo-Saxon age 67 ^
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43783

It also depends on what they eat and put on thier skin etc.

Balmung
08-21-2012, 04:54 AM
I'm sorry, but that's just a bit creepy, is it not? :eek:

Japanese people have discovered immortality.

Another 30 year old

http://www.wallpaperpimper.com/wallpaper/International/Japanese_Korean_Stars/Ayumi_Hamasaki/Ayumi-Hamasaki-13-7TZA5R58C8-1024x768.jpg

Ozzy
08-21-2012, 04:55 AM
Japanese people have discovered immortality.

http://piratemonkeysinc.com/pirate/images/stake.jpg

CelticViking
08-21-2012, 04:59 AM
East Asians.

Search for asian women aging process haha.

http://www.thenewcanadians.com/wpblogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/asian-women-aging-process.jpg

Food
08-21-2012, 05:05 AM
http://www.hyscience.com/archives/28-year-old-sperm-776773.jpg

Siberian Cold Breeze
08-21-2012, 05:08 AM
Yes 32 51.61%
No 30 48.39%

You must be kidding :D

Balmung
08-21-2012, 05:11 AM
Search for asian women aging process haha.

http://www.thenewcanadians.com/wpblogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/asian-women-aging-process.jpg

Yup, they stay youthful during the best years and when they get in the 60's it all comes full force.

I wonder if it has something to do with their longer lifespans, or perhaps diet.

CelticViking
08-21-2012, 05:20 AM
Search for them, they look good even though they are older.

Susan Sarandon (65)
Brunn with Atlantid & Keltic influence
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45064

Susan Sullivan (69)
Kelto-Saxon
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49844

Holland Taylor (69)
Kelto-saxon
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50008

Cheryl Gates McFadden (63)
Kelto-Saxon
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50802

Annette O'Toole (60)
Brunn + North Atlantid( Atlanto-Nordid)
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41278

Suzanne Collins (50)
Anglo-Saxon
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51588

CelticViking
08-21-2012, 05:41 AM
Annette O'Toole :)

Young
http://i2.listal.com/image/1848713/600full-annette-o'toole.jpg

http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7690/lana4116ddate7.jpg

http://mimg.ugo.com/201006/48873/cuts/annette-o-toole-as-lana-lang-superman-3_480x270.jpg

Older

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Smallville/Images/Annette-O-Toole-1.jpg

spaz
08-21-2012, 06:44 AM
If I'm correct, fair toned white people generally have thinner skin and less subcutaneous fat in their face than other races. This makes it easier for wrinkles to form. Sun burn has an aging effect, too. I think it's important to regularly exercise, eat healthy, and don't bake in the sun. Lifestyle and diet makes a load of difference.

I'm curious how many of the women who age fast eat "low fat" diets with restrictive fat and protein intake. I know diets and anorexia are popular with white women today. But depriving yourself of protein and fat can definitely make you age fast.

Quorra
08-21-2012, 06:51 AM
We have longer life spans than the lesser mortals :D

MST3K
08-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Yes, they do. It's because of superior bloodlines us men produce.