PDA

View Full Version : Should Christians support Israel?

3Feb
05-25-2010, 11:34 AM
yc77RzGRdIw
B5c2bSrbXMI

poiuytrewq0987
05-25-2010, 12:26 PM
http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2009/07/28/51ewqacdcv.jpg

Radojica
05-25-2010, 12:37 PM
http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2009/07/28/51ewqacdcv.jpg

No it wasn't :rolleyes:

Murphy
05-25-2010, 12:51 PM
The short answer is 'no'.

Eldritch
05-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Do you conduct real-life interactions with your friends and family exclusively by showing them YouTube videos, too?

Hrolf Kraki
05-25-2010, 03:58 PM
Someone give me the gist of the videos, please! :p

I'm no Christian, but it makes sense to me that Christians should support Israel. Their religion ultimately stems from the Jewish people, and they've shared the same enemy for centuries.

Murphy
05-25-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm no Christian, but it makes sense to me that Christians should support Israel. Their religion ultimately stems from the Jewish people, and they've shared the same enemy for centuries.

A good reason why we shouldn't is because orthodox Christianity has a completely different view on what exactly Israel is compared to the Jews. To a Christian, Israel is spiritual and is not tied to a piece of land, Israel is the Church. To a Jew, Israel is his material kingdom here to provide of his material wealth and existance and not his spiritual. The entire modern Talmudic-Jewish faith is simple materialism.

Majar
05-25-2010, 10:43 PM
they've shared the same enemy for centuries.

What makes you think that?

Loki
05-25-2010, 10:50 PM
Should Christians support Israel?

Yes, if they want to remain true to this Middle-Eastern religion's roots.

Murphy
05-26-2010, 12:14 AM

And who are you, an atheist with no connection to any Abrahamic faith, to dictate to us Christians how to be good Christians?

Loki
05-26-2010, 12:16 AM
And who are you, an atheist with no connection to any Abrahamic faith, to dictate to us Christians how to be good Christians?

I am Loki. Because I can. ;)

Smaland
05-26-2010, 01:02 AM

Spiritually, the roots of Christianity and Judaism are quite different. From a doctrinal standpoint, Christianity is founded upon the Bible, but Judaism is based upon the Babylonian Talmud. Although they claim it as one of their holy books, the Old Testament (the Torah) is just window dressing to the Jews; the Talmud is what they follow.

One example of how the Bible and the Talmud are different is in their respective attitudes towards the sacrifice of children to the idol Molech. This practice is sternly condemned by the Bible, but the Talmud has this to say:
He who gives of his seed to Molech incurs no punishment unless he delivers it to Molech and causes it to pass through the fire. If he gave it to Molech but did not cause it to pass through the fire, or the reverse, he incurs no penalty, unless he does both (Talmud, Sanhedrin 64a).

Hrolf Kraki
05-26-2010, 01:48 AM
What makes you think that?

Muslims have been the enemies of Christians and Jews for centuries. What makes me think that? History. The Qu'ran. What else should I say?

Majar
05-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Muslims have been the enemies of Christians and Jews for centuries. What makes me think that? History. The Qu'ran. What else should I say?

Jewish and Muslim relations have not been wholly negative for centuries. Jews fleeing Catholic persecution mostly settled in Muslim-dominated areas. Jews settled in large numbers in Central Asia and Arab countries, and the Sephardic "Golden Age" happened while they were living under Islamic rule.

Hrolf Kraki
05-26-2010, 05:19 AM
Jewish and Muslim relations have not been wholly negative for centuries. Jews fleeing Catholic persecution mostly settled in Muslim-dominated areas. Jews settled in large numbers in Central Asia and Arab countries, and the Sephardic "Golden Age" happened while they were living under Islamic rule.

I realize that Muslim regimes in the past have acted honorably towards nonbelievers, but on a whole they seem to be at odds, especially these days. I don't recall where right now, but it even says in parts of the Qu'ran that the Jew is their mortal enemy, etc. I'll see if I can find the particular sutra.

Radojica
05-26-2010, 12:58 PM
I will rather support Muslims than Jews. Why? Not because I hate Jews or anything similar, but Muslims in general are more noble and decent people than Jews. That is only my opinion, which might be the product of some stereotypes, or my personal experience.

Jews did suffer during the history, especially during the WWII, that is true, but same did the Muslims, yet Muslims are not acting like Jews which are acting or are on very good way to become someone who they hated so much, Nazis...

Fortis in Arduis
05-26-2010, 01:23 PM
I think that that Jews should support Israel.

Hrolf Kraki
05-26-2010, 02:13 PM
I will rather support Muslims than Jews. Why? Not because I hate Jews or anything similar, but Muslims in general are more noble and decent people than Jews. That is only my opinion, which might be the product of some stereotypes, or my personal experience.

Jews did suffer during the history, especially during the WWII, that is true, but same did the Muslims, yet Muslims are not acting like Jews which are acting or are on very good way to become someone who they hated so much, Nazis...

More noble??? What? Have you seen the way Muslims treat their own women? Not to mention most of the Arab world consists of Muslim extremists.

Albert Einstein was a Jew. Remember Relativity?

If I made a list of all the most important scientific achievements of the last 300 years, I'd bet there'd be ten times as many Jewish contributors than Muslim, even though demographically Muslims far outnumber Jews. Gee, I wonder why...

Radojica
05-26-2010, 02:31 PM
More noble??? What? Have you seen the way Muslims treat their own women? Not to mention most of the Arab world consists of Muslim extremists.

Albert Einstein was a Jew. Remember Relativity?

If I made a list of all the most important scientific achievements of the last 300 years, I'd bet there'd be ten times as many Jewish contributors than Muslim, even though demographically Muslims far outnumber Jews. Gee, I wonder why...

Albert Einstein was a fraud. His wife, Mileva Maric wrote this theory, since Einstein was very poor in math ;). Google about that, you will see. Might not be true, but might be in the end ;).

BTW, he treated her very bad, both her and their children, he did not take care about them.

And about Muslims way of treating women, well, don't know do you like to generalize and to think that All Muslims are acting like Talibans, but I assure you that is not the case. Muslim has the obligation to treat his wife in the best possible way. Sure, they beat their wives and might even kill them, but tell me, Christians don't do that, Jews don't do that? It has to do with person, not religion. I grew up in the family where I was seeing that on daily basis, but I never smacked or beaten my girlfriend.

Not to mention most of the Arab world consists of Muslim extremists.
This is such a horse shit and you know that. Billion of Muslims are extremists?! :lol:

SuuT
05-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Christians should support Israel, non-Christians should support Israel, dogs and cats should support Israel, your brother's second cousin's flatmate should support Israel, and everyone should support Israel twice on Sundays.

Do your part. (http://www.cyrusfoundation.org/)

poiuytrewq0987
05-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Christians should support Israel, non-Christians should support Israel, dogs and cats should support Israel, your brother's second cousin's flatmate should support Israel, and everyone should support Israel twice on Sundays.

Do your part. (http://www.cyrusfoundation.org/)

I think the Jews discredited themselves when Isaac said "four corners of Earth". :jump0000:

Treffie
05-26-2010, 02:44 PM

LOL :D Please don't allow your mind to be seduced by images that ALL muslims are suicide bombers. As much as I hold Islam in disdain (same goes for Christianity and Judaism), I know that most Muslims (like Christians) are quite happy to get on with their lives without thinking of bombing the US ;)

poiuytrewq0987
05-26-2010, 02:46 PM
LOL :D Please don't allow your mind to be seduced by images that ALL muslims are suicide bombers. As much as I hold Islam in disdain (same goes for Christianity and Judaism), I know that most Muslims (like Christians) are quite happy to get on with their lives without thinking of boming the US ;)

We need to create a Christian suicide bomber brigade to have Christian extremism catch up!

IN NAME OF JESUS AND GOD! *BOOM*

Radojica
05-26-2010, 02:47 PM
We need to create a Christian suicide bomber brigade to have Christian extremism catch up!

IN NAME OF JESUS AND GOD! *BOOM*

o_12E1EN6fs

:thumbs up :rofl:

Hrolf Kraki
05-26-2010, 03:15 PM
LOL :D Please don't allow your mind to be seduced by images that ALL muslims are suicide bombers. As much as I hold Islam in disdain (same goes for Christianity and Judaism), I know that most Muslims (like Christians) are quite happy to get on with their lives without thinking of bombing the US ;)

Re-read my post. You bolded it. I didn't say terrorist; I said extremist. I suggest reading Ayaan Hirsi Ali's Infidel. She tells all about growing up in the Muslim world. Disgusting.

Hrolf Kraki
05-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Albert Einstein was a fraud. His wife, Mileva Maric wrote this theory, since Einstein was very poor in math ;). Google about that, you will see. Might not be true, but might be in the end ;).

Oh give me a fucking break!! I encourage you to read a book on anything to do with theoretical physics by any author. Einstein will be mentioned. His contributions to science are invaluable.

And about Muslims way of treating women, well, don't know do you like to generalize and to think that All Muslims are acting like Talibans, but I assure you that is not the case. Muslim has the obligation to treat his wife in the best possible way. Sure, they beat their wives and might even kill them, but tell me, Christians don't do that, Jews don't do that? It has to do with person, not religion. I grew up in the family where I was seeing that on daily basis, but I never smacked or beaten my girlfriend.

This is such a horse shit and you know that. Billion of Muslims are extremists?! :lol:

Why don't you read some books by people who have actually LIVED in the Muslim world? They don't paint such a pretty picture. Forced marriages and so forth. Shit, just look at their age of consent for sex. It's like 8 years old.

Treffie
05-26-2010, 03:25 PM
Re-read my post. You bolded it. I didn't say terrorist; I said extremist. I suggest reading Ayaan Hirsi Ali's Infidel. She tells all about growing up in the Muslim world. Disgusting.

She also stated that the majority of Muslims are moderate.

Hrolf Kraki
05-26-2010, 03:26 PM
She also stated that the majority of Muslims are moderate.

In the Middle East? Or in Europe/America? The ones I've met here in America seemed at least moderate to me, but I'm referring to the Middle East.

Treffie
05-26-2010, 03:28 PM
In the Middle East? Or in Europe/America? The ones I've met here in America seemed at least moderate to me, but I'm referring to the Middle East.

She's obviously referring to her homeland - Somalia. I do agree with her though, that Islam justifies killing/murder.

Hrolf Kraki
05-26-2010, 03:33 PM
She's obviously referring to her homeland - Somalia. I do agree with her though, that Islam justifies killing/murder.

Well she talks about her dad and how although he's still somewhat of a nut, he was much more moderate than some of the other Somalians. Either way, the atrocities committed upon not only Muslim men and women, but also to small children is beyond deplorable. It's blatantly obvious that they're stuck in the dark ages...

Don't get me wrong though; they have potential. I've read their histories. They've made some great accomplishments. But these days all they do is fawn over their precious religion. :rolleyes:

Radojica
05-26-2010, 03:50 PM
Oh give me a fucking break!! I encourage you to read a book on anything to do with theoretical physics by any author. Einstein will be mentioned. His contributions to science are invaluable.

And just because he is mention he is someone who should not be doubt :D?

I don't doubt in Einstein, on contrary, I find him quite intrigue and great person, but you chose wrong person for comparing.

At the age of twenty-one Mileva entered the Swiss Federal Polytechnic in 1896, the same year as Einstein, who was three-and-a-half years younger than Mileva. She was, in that year, the only woman beginning studies in the mathematical section of the School for Mathematics and Science teachers.
While married to Mileva Maric at the age of 26, Einstein published in 1905 three fundamental contributions to three different areas of physics, a unique event in the history of science. In 1921, Einstein received the Nobel Prize for those contributions.
Mileva entered Einstein's life in a crucial period of his scientific achievements and helped him in his endeavor. Einstein's marriage to Mileva was an intellectual partnership. Einstein admired Mileva's calm independence and intellectual ambitions. He consider himself lucky to have founded Mileva, "a creature who is my equal and who is strong and independent as I am" said Einstein.
Einstein continues to discuss the topics of his scientific interest with Mileva and with his friends Michele Besso and Marcel Grossman.
While working on the subject of electrodynamics of moving bodies, Einstein wrote to Mileva about "our work on relative motion".
Einstein was reading together with Mileva, the classic works of Boltzmann, Drude, Helmholtz, Herz, Kirchkoff and Osward. This reading had an important role on his education.
Einstein and Mileva shared common interested in physics and science.
Mileva spend her winter semester 1897-1898 in Heidelberg, Germany. In her letter to Einstein written from Heidelberg, Mileva expressed her fascination with a lecture of the German physicist Phillip Lenard about the relationship between the velocity of molecules and the distance traversed by it between collisions, a topic relevant in Einstein's studies of Brownian motion.
Mileva contributions to the Einstein success story will be further elicitated in important volumes of the "Collected Papers of Albert Einstein".
"The Love Letters, Albert Einstein and Mileva Maric" shed a light on this great woman Mileva Maric and her contributions to the success in the life and scientific achievements of one of the greatest men in history - Albert Einstein.

http://www.teslasociety.com/Mileva.htm

(http://www.teslasociety.com/Mileva.htm)

Why don't you read some books by people who have actually LIVED in the Muslim world? They don't paint such a pretty picture. Forced marriages and so forth. Shit, just look at their age of consent for sex. It's like 8 years old.

Why don't you read something about Serbia and the rest of the Balkans? You might even find out that Serbs and Muslims are living in this region a couple of centuries than the existence of USA.

You have forced marriages in all parts of the world still, even in Europe, that is not solely Muslim heritage.
Famous Muslims

Historiographers, political scientists, and sociologists

* Al-Masudi
* Amin Maalouf
* Hammudah Abdalati
* Ibn al-Tiqtaqa
* Ibn Hisham
* Ibn Ishaq
* Ibn Kathir
* Ibn Khaldoun
* Ibn Khallikan
* Rashid al-Din
* Sayyid Qutb
* Tabari
* Usamah ibn Munqidh

Historical Figures

Early historic personalities

* Prophet Muhammad
* Abu Bakr - caliph
* Umar ibn al-Khattab - caliph
* Uthman ibn Affan - caliph
* Ali ibn Abi Talib - caliph (or the first Imam for Shia Muslims)
* Fatima Zahra
* Hasan bin Ali grandson of Muhammad
* Husayn bin Ali grandson of Muhammad
* Maaz bin jabal
* Muawiyah I
* Bilal ibn Rabah

Military Leaders and Figures

* Abdel Kadir
* Al-Hajjaj bin Yousef
* Imam Shamil
* Khalid bin Walid
* Khair ad Din (Barbarossa)
* Lt-Gen Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi
* Muhammad Ahmad
* Muhammad bin Qasim
* Musa bin Nusair
* Nadir Shah
* Nur ad-Din
* Piri Reis
* Qutaibah bin Muslim
* Saladin
* Sher Shah
* Tahir ibn Husayn
* Tariq ibn-Ziyad
* Amir Timur ibn Tarag'ay
* Tipu Sultan
* Zengi

Muslim dynasties

* Abbadid
* Abbasid
* Aceh
* Aghlabid
* Almohad
* Almoravides
* Ayyubid dynasty
* Banu Isam
* Banu Salih
* Brunei
* Buwayhid
* Fatimid
* Ghaznavid Empire
* Hashemite
* House of Saud (Saudis)
* Khwarezmid Empire
* Mameluk dynasty
* Mughal Empire
* New Mataram
* Ottoman Empire
* Pahlavi dynasty
* Pasai
* Pattani Kingdom
* Rustamid
* Safavids
* Saffarid dynasty
* Samanid
* Seljuk Turks
* Sultanate of Johor
* Sultanate of Malacca
* Sultanate of Rum [Rüm]
* Sultanate of Sulu
* Tahirid dynasty
* Umayyad

Politicians

* Abd ar-Rahman Al-Haydari Al-Kaylani
* Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi
* Abdelaziz Bouteflika
* Abdul Aziz Al-Hakim
* Abdul Kalam
* Abdul Karim Qassim
* Abdullah I of Jordan
* Abdullah II of Jordan
* Abdullah, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia
* Abdurrahman Wahid
* Ahmad Tejan Kabbah
* Ahmadou Ahidjo
* Ahmed Qurei
* Ahmed Sekou Toure [Ahmed Sékou Touré]
* Ahmet Necdet Sezer
* Ali Hassan Mwinyi
* Ali Khamenei
* Alija Ali Izetbegovic
* Anwar Sadat
* Ayub Khan
* Badar
* Badshah Khan
* Benazir Bhutto
* Fahd of Saudi Arabia
* Faisal of Saudi Arabia
* Habib Bourguiba
* Hamad bin Khalifa
* Hamid Karzai
* Hassan al Banna
* Hosni Mubarak
* Hussein of Jordan
* Iajuddin Ahmed
* Ibn Saud
* Idi Amin
* Islam Karimov
* Jean-Bedel Bokassa [Jean-Bédel Bokassa]
* Juma Khan
* Khaleda Zia
* Mahatir Mohammad
* Mahmoud Abbas
* Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad
* Maumoon Abdul Gayoom
* Megawati
* Moammar Ghadafi
* Mohammad Khatami
* Mohammad Rabbani
* Mohammed Bahr Al-Uloum
* Mohammed Omar
* Mohammed Qalamuddin
* Mohammed VI of Morocco
* Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola
* Moulvi Ibrahim
* Muhammad Ali Jinnah
* Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq
* Omar Bongo
* Omar Hasan Ahmad Al-Bashir
* Pervez Musharraf
* Qaboos of Oman
* Qari Ahmadullah
* Qusay Hussein (al-Majid)
* Recep Tayyip Erdogan
* Ruhollah Khomeini
* Saddam Hussein (al-Majid)
* Samory Toure [Samory Touré]
* Sani Abacha
* Sukarno
* Uday Hussein (al-Majid)
* Yahya Jammeh
* Yahya Khan
* Yasser Arafat
* Zafarullah Khan Jamali
* Zalmay Khalilzad
* Zayed ibn Sultan Al-Nahayan
* Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

The Various Arts

Writers and Poets

* Abas ala'kad
* Abdul Rahman Munif
* Abu Nuwas
* Abu Tammam
* Akbar S. Ahmed
* Al-Hallaj
* Hafiz
* Hakim Bey
* Hassan al Banna
* Ibn Arabi
* Ilona Yusuf
* Irshad Manji
* Jeffrey Lang
* Kabir
* Marmaduke Pickthall
* Martin Lings
* Michael Wolfe
* Muhammad Asad (Leopold Weiss)
* Muhammad Iqbal
* Murad Wilfred Hofmann
* Naim Frasheri [Naim Frashëri]
* Nizami
* Omar Khayyam
* Rashid Ahmed
* Ruqayyah Waris Maqsood
* Rumi
* Sa'adi
* Suleyman Ahmad
* Yahiya Emerick
* Yusuf al-Khal
* Yusuf Balasagun

Entertainers

* Moustapha Akkad
* Abbas Kiarostami
* Adewale Ayuba
* Afef Jnifen
* Ali Shaheed Muhammad
* Art Blakey
* Ashok Masti (Pakistani singer)
* Azhar Usman
* Brother Ali
* Dave Chappelle
* Dawud Wharnsby Ali
* Dilara
* Dolores "LaLa" Brooks
* El-Hadji
* Erdogan Atalay
* Everlast
* Freeway
* Islamic Force
* Ismail Merchant
* Idris Muhammad (Leo Morris)
* Ahmad Jamal (Fritz Jones}
* John Coltrane
* Khaled
* Mos Def
* Mousse T
* M-Team
* Napoleon (rapper)
* Native Deen
* Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
* Omar Sharif
* Q-Tip
* Richard Thompson
* Salif Keita
* Umm Kalthoum
* Walid Taoufic
* Youssou N'dour
* Youssef Chahine
* Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens)

Artists

* Ismail Acar
* Ismail Gulgee

Scientists, Philosophers, and Mathematicians

* Abdus Salam, physics
* Abraham bar Hiyya Ha-Nasi
* Abu'l-Hasan al-Uqlidisi
* Abu Al-Qasim, medicine
* Abu Musa Jabir Ibn_Hayyan, (Geber) chemistry
* Abu Nasr Mansur, mathematics
* Ahmed H. Zewail, chemistry
* Ahmad ibn Yusuf, mathematics
* Al Battani, astronomer
* Al-Jazari, engineering
* Al-Jawhari, mathematics
* Al-Khwarizmi, mathematics
* Al-Kindi, mathematics
* Alhazen, mathematics
* Averroes, medicine
* Avicenna, medicine
* Biruni, mathematics
* Farabi, chemist and philosopher
* Lotfi Askar Zadeh, father of fuzzy logic
* Rashad Khalifa, biochemist
* Mahmoud Hessaby, engineering
* Muhammad al-Idrisi, geography and cartography.
* Nasir_al-Din_Tusi, scientist, philosopher
* Omar Khayyam, poet, mathematician, and astronomer
* Rhazes, medicine, chemist and physicist
* Thabit ibn Qurra, Astronomy, mathematics and Medicine
* Ulugh Beg, astronomer, mathematician

Business Figures

* Ayhan Hakimoglu, armaments
* Bijan, high-end men's clothing
* Farooq Kathwari, furniture
* Kenan Sahin, software engineer, wealthiest Muslim American
* Nemir Kirdar, venture capital
* Mansoor Ijaz, investment management
* Rashid A. Chaudhry, personal care products
* Safi Qureshey, computers
* Yusef Haroon, consulting and managerial services

Sport Figures

* Abbas Suan
* Ahmad Rashad
* Ali Daei
* Ali Karimi
* Amir Khan
* Az-Zahir Hakim
* Chris Eubank
* Dwight Muhammad Qawi
* Eddie Mustapha Muhammad
* Hakan Sukur [Hakan Sükür]
* Hakeem Olajuwon
* Hasim Rahman
* Hassiba Boulmerka
* Hedo Turkoglu
* Hicham El Guerrouj
* Hossein Reza Zadeh
* Imran Khan
* Isma'il Muhammad
* Ismail Essam
* Jahangir Khan
* Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
* Karim Garcia
* Khalid Khannouchi
* Laila Ali
* Larry Johnson
* Nazr Mohammed
* Mahmoud Abdur-Rauf
* Matthew Saad Muhammad
* Mehdi Mahdavikia
* Mehmet Okur
* Mehmet Scholl
* Mohammed Azharuddin
* Muhammad Ali
* Muhsin Muhammad
* Mustafa Hamsho
* Naseem Hamed
* Nicolas Anelka
* Nwankwo Kanu
* Rasheed Wallace
* Saleem Rashid
* Samir Trabelsi
* Shaquille O'Neal
* Shareef Abdur-Rahim
* Tariq Abdul-Wahad
* Walid Badir
* Youssef Rossi
* Zinedine Zidane
* Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Hrolf Kraki
05-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Everyone ethnicity has famous people. Show me the list of Muslim Noble laureates.

Aramis
05-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Is Aziz Ansari muslim? He is awesome anyway.

http://2xnice.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/shag_008.jpg

anonymaus
05-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Is Aziz Ansari muslim? He is awesome anyway.

http://2xnice.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/shag_008.jpg

RAAAAAAAANDY.

With EIGHT As.

MandM
11-18-2011, 10:10 AM
i dont support jews or muslims, but i have 2 agree with Hrolf Kraki, the arabs arent more nobel, then the jews, i dont know what cave u have been hidding in Radojica, but the arabs behave like wild animals, i dint say that there isint some who are good, but must off them, they dont whant to integrate into society, the what all there laws to be in the west, there women view, do i even have to comment on that, most off them live on the tax payers, the steal they rape, and the cant blame on society, becouse here in sweden they have all the chanses in the world to get a jobb and be a good cityzen,

Boudica
11-18-2011, 10:24 AM
Lol, I'm not religious. But isn't Israel referred to as 'the promise land', in Christianity?

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2011, 10:29 AM
i dont support jews or muslims, but i have 2 agree with Hrolf Kraki, the arabs arent more nobel, then the jews, i dont know what cave u have been hidding in Radojica, but the arabs behave like wild animals, i dint say that there isint some who are good, but must off them, they dont whant to integrate into society, the what all there laws to be in the west, there women view, do i even have to comment on that, most off them live on the tax payers, the steal they rape, and the cant blame on society, becouse here in sweden they have all the chanses in the world to get a jobb and be a good cityzen,

that has nothing to do with islam,christian arabs are not better.

I dont like the arabs either and i am a muslim

Hurrem sultana
11-18-2011, 10:31 AM
first of all,islam is like christianty,,,a religion of many different nations,,there are asians,africans,europeans..all kinds of different cultures in islam.Judaism is also a nationalty

So you can not compare muslims=jews.

MandM
11-18-2011, 10:48 AM
my opinion was just on the arabs not muslims as a hole groupe

ikki
11-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Lol, I'm not religious. But isn't Israel referred to as 'the promise land', in Christianity?

That would be The Kingdom of Jerusalem.
israel is just jews, a pest along with muslims that must be fumigated before it can be the holy kingdom of christianity.

Stars Down To Earth
11-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Well, Christian Arabs tend to be marginally better than their Muslim kin sometimes, though not by much.

But yes, you're right in broad strokes - Arabs are not savage because they're Muslims; they are Muslim because they are savages.

Joe McCarthy
11-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Christians have no reason to support Israel.

Argyll
11-18-2011, 04:07 PM
It doesn't really make sense to me. All of the major Abrahamic religions are fighting over it, claiming that it is theirs. From what I understand from history, Jews were the ones who founded that city/country.

In speaking of the christian religion of itself, they should. In the christian religion, one is supposed to love unconditionaly, so yes, the more or less have to support it out of christians being 'good willed'.

Kataphraktoi
11-18-2011, 06:44 PM
No they shouldn't, the rule of the House of David passed to Christ, and the Talmudic Jews of today are not the successors of the Covenant. Christian Zionists are dual covenant heretics.

Osweo
11-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Maybe they should consider it when the Israelis start supporting THEM? :lightbul:

Derelict
11-21-2011, 08:35 PM
I say they should, just because I bloody hate islam.

Monolith
11-21-2011, 08:38 PM

Christian Lebanese, for example, are quite different from their Muslim countrymen.

Odoacer
11-22-2011, 09:30 PM
There is no theological reason for Christians to support Israel over any other nation-state in the world; there is no theological reason for Christians to give any special support to Jews over any other of the peoples of the world.

Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. (Romans 9:6-8)

Arrow Cross
11-22-2011, 10:37 PM
Did Israelites support Christ?

Mordid
11-22-2011, 10:42 PM
Muslims send rockets to Israel's Land and kill innocent people for no specific reason.

This land belongs to Israel and the great Jews who live there.

Muslims can go to their Arab countries where they belong.

derange
11-25-2011, 11:49 PM
It would have been good if the soviet union had have encompassed Israel. Then perhaps they would have leveled holy mounts and places and wiped all trace of these problems from the world.:D