PDA

View Full Version : Having a son or daughter, which is worse?

Chad Thundercock
02-11-2015, 06:26 PM
Your son will most likely be incel as fuck with low prenatal T. Your daughter will most likely be slutting it up and bringing home a new roided jock every week. Which is more painful for you?

a. Bringing another Elliot Rodger into this world
b. Having a daughter that fucked 100+ guys

Chad Thundercock
02-13-2015, 04:29 PM
Difficult choice, huh?

Trogdor
02-13-2015, 04:35 PM
They won't turn out to be like Elliot Rodger or act that way if you raise them properly. It all comes down to the parents.

Kazimiera
02-13-2015, 04:37 PM
If you have a son you have one dick to worry about.

If you have a daughter you have the whole town's dicks to worry about. :D

I'm not sure which is worse.

Trogdor
02-13-2015, 04:42 PM
not always true

It's not always true but a lot of the time it is. The guys who shot up Columbine High School were planning it for a while and their parents did nothing to ask about their lives or know why they did it. Parental involvement in the lives of children is very important.

Dictator
02-13-2015, 04:45 PM
Elliot is worse. If your son kills someone you can't give back the daugter/son of that parent. If your daughter is a slut you can simply disown her and send her away to a monastery.

Trogdor
02-13-2015, 04:48 PM
people are just born fucked up sometimes

That does happen, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Chad Thundercock
02-14-2015, 04:20 PM
Why reproduce at all with your incel genes?

StonyArabia
02-14-2015, 04:22 PM
It depends on how they are raised. To me they are equal in many ways.

Kabul
02-14-2015, 04:24 PM
I would prefer daughter, because then I could either make her become a nun, or I could convert to Islam and make an honour killing against her.

Furnace
02-14-2015, 04:30 PM
Neither, but having both would be ideal.

Manifest Destiny
02-14-2015, 04:37 PM
They won't turn out to be like Elliot Rodger or act that way if you raise them properly. It all comes down to the parents.

Some products are defective right out of the box. And, if I recall, Rodger's parents were trying to get doctors or police involved before his shooting spree.

Trogdor
02-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Some products are defective right out of the box. And, if I recall, Rodger's parents were trying to get doctors or police involved before his shooting spree.

Brain chemistry has something to do with that I suppose, but like I said earlier, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Manifest Destiny
02-14-2015, 04:42 PM
Brain chemistry has something to do with that I suppose, but like I said earlier, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Sometimes it does.

Linebacker
02-14-2015, 04:46 PM
Whatever comes.I won't mind all that much,but I will be a little hollow if I get a daughter,because its every fathers dream to have a son whom he can teach to box,fire a gun and to go out fishing and hunting together.

But the best thing is to have both a son and a daughter.Im actually hoping for both at the same time.My daughter can destroy her mom's nerves all day long while me and junior drag home a deer for diner.

Unome
02-14-2015, 06:41 PM
A moderator should add a poll, great question by the way!

Having a hottie daughter is much worse than having a weakling son, IMO.

Because it's more difficult to defend a daughter's honor than to build a son's pride.

Gustave H
02-14-2015, 06:51 PM
You need a bullet in your head, incel.

Ice
02-24-2015, 10:28 PM
I want my first child to be a son. The rest it doesn't matter that much. Would be good to have it balanced tho. Daughters take better care of their parents, at least that's what they say

Kawaiine
03-26-2015, 01:55 PM
no children is better

Hithaeglir
03-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Most children are annoying.Gender doesn't count in this case.

Dandelion
03-26-2015, 02:21 PM
Having a daughter is worse according to most people here. Why? Because she will attract horny males? (provided she'll not be the weird ugly fat girl). Otherwise pretty sexist to say and typical too.

To me I think having a son or a daughter is the same. One thing parents will learn pretty early is that their children might not end up like they wish they would have and are forced to make concessions about the reality. As a parent your influence is pretty limited as your children are individuals with their own will and vices.

Meina
03-27-2015, 07:46 PM
I have two daughters, so I'm not sure. I can only provide one sided perspective. I do appreciate their gentle nature. There are times where I greatly appreciate having the connection with my daughters that perhaps my husband does not have.

Unome
03-27-2015, 08:32 PM
The problem with having a son is that if he doesn't have healthy sexual relationships then he can turn INCEL which is similar to raising a promiscuous/slut daughter.

Rudel
03-27-2015, 08:46 PM
Daughters are useless. And with the laws these days, you're not even allowed to sell them.

Sandman
03-27-2015, 08:49 PM
Here there are no rules. It depends on the child's unique character.

Darth Revan
03-27-2015, 08:52 PM
Eeeh, don't really care. Their personal issues will be theirs, not my problem really.

Instrumentally speaking, daughters seem to be easier to be subjected to emotional blackmail and direction/orders, so it might be marginally easier to make them who one wants them to be. Know a bunch of girls who study and have careers to please parents and family. Much less common with males.

Vrilya
03-28-2015, 05:56 AM
I'm ambivalent, either could engender certain beneficial or negative ramifications.

Atvend
03-28-2015, 06:03 AM
Son is a safe investment and a legacy to be left behind. The daughter will get out my hands by her 20s and won't look back to her old man...

Unome
03-28-2015, 06:18 AM
Force-inject with T until he grows boobs or turns into a Slaying Machine.
He will fist-fight with other boys until he falls unconscious in combat or fatigue…