PDA

View Full Version : Ciao

Kalash
02-11-2015, 09:38 PM
Hi everyone,

I joined to learn more about my genetics. I am an Italian American.

I am 17, an amateur graphic designer, and I am far right politically. I'm glad to see that this forum tolerates all kinds of different political views.

This is my blog.

http://aestheticreactionary.tumblr.com/

Grazie

E

Tacitus
02-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Benvenuto from a fellow wop. :thumb001:

I'm guessing your ancestry is from Campania?

Ianus
02-11-2015, 09:41 PM
Benvenuto:)

Sodium
02-11-2015, 09:47 PM
Welcome. Lots of great resources to be found here, enjoy your journey.

Merida
Hello and welcome! :)

Kalash
I'm guessing your ancestry is from Campania?

Sė, Napoli :D

Thanks everyone!

sioned
Welcome

alfieb
02-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Hi there. Are you an actual fan of Gabriele d'Annunzio, or are you also a fan of Mussolini and afraid to say so in a new place?

Because there are actual neofascists here, just in case.

Kalash
02-11-2015, 09:55 PM
Hi there. Are you an actual fan of Gabriele d'Annunzio, or are you also a fan of Mussolini and afraid to say so in a new place?

Because there are actual neofascists here, just in case.

I love d'Annunzio, I have read all of his poetry that I can find. He was the original Duce and my greatest inspiration.

Mussolini is one of my heroes as well, but G. holds a special place for me.

Other inspirations include Evola, Italo Balbo, Giovanni Gentile.

I wish I could return to Italy and join Casapound, but I'm not sure if they would accept a 3rd generation disapora Italian...

Gaita
02-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Lol.... Ciao bambino! :D

alfieb
02-11-2015, 10:22 PM
I'm a former fascist myself. Even went to Predappio like the fool that I was.

I still have tons of respect for Balbo and a few others, but Gentile and Evola, as Sicilians, bother me.

Kalash
02-11-2015, 10:42 PM
I'm a former fascist myself. Even went to Predappio like the fool that I was.

I still have tons of respect for Balbo and a few others, but Gentile and Evola, as Sicilians, bother me.

Ah, I would love to visit Predappio. What made you move away from fascism?

What bothers you about Gentile and Evola? I devour Evola's writings like a fanatic... maybe I am a fanatic :thumb001:

alfieb
02-11-2015, 10:59 PM
Because they were young enough that they were not too far removed from the Two Sicilies, but they identified with the disease of Italian nationalism, or in Evola's case, some sort of romanticization for Roman revanchism and an actual monarchy, which was completely unrealistic.

I moved away from fascism because too many people who identified with fascism nowadays were in reality racists who knew little about the tenets of the movement, and more importantly, even those who did were so few in number that it would never be relevant in the future. Hence why even Alessandra Mussolini is joined at the hip with Berlusconi. She's smart enough to know that if you want a successful career in politics, fascism is dead.

Kalash
02-12-2015, 02:38 AM
Because they were young enough that they were not too far removed from the Two Sicilies, but they identified with the disease of Italian nationalism, or in Evola's case, some sort of romanticization for Roman revanchism and an actual monarchy, which was completely unrealistic.

I moved away from fascism because too many people who identified with fascism nowadays were in reality racists who knew little about the tenets of the movement, and more importantly, even those who did were so few in number that it would never be relevant in the future. Hence why even Alessandra Mussolini is joined at the hip with Berlusconi. She's smart enough to know that if you want a successful career in politics, fascism is dead.

I think a divide from political reality is what defines fascists, we're a bunch of hopeless romantics.

I don't have a problem with the unthinking racists who latch onto fascism, they are merely the wider mass to be directed positively by the inner circle, so to speak. Every religion of any worth has a small circle of thinkers who understand the esoteric workings of said religion, the faithful exoteric worshippers exist merely to further the aims of the deity/religion on earth. Fascism is similar but in a political sense, and you don't need to be a deep thinker to have a place within its all-encompassing worldview. The dumb muscle and the deep thinkers complement each other, like any symbiotic organism in nature.

I have no interest or illusion of being successful politically, I'm more of an artist, and my general attitude toward anything temporal is "me ne frego."

Wild North
02-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Welcome!

Trogdor
02-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Nice to see another Italian-American here...welcome... :)

Gustave H
02-14-2015, 05:08 PM
Welcome aboard my swarthy friend.

Gustave H
02-14-2015, 05:09 PM
I'm a former fascist myself.

Obese non-White subhumans can't be fascist. Dream on.

Loki
02-14-2015, 05:10 PM
Welcome!

oh-nahhh
02-14-2015, 05:12 PM
Welcome come back Klaus. :thumb001:

Josey
03-20-2015, 10:50 PM
welcome :}