PDA

View Full Version : Main types in these men?

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 03:35 PM
A group from Bourgas, SE Bulgaria.
It's interesting because on first glance probably half seem to have light eyes and a few look obnoxiously Woggish.
The guy on left is not native
http://www.zonaburgas.bg/test/uploads/vsicki.jpg

Kabul
02-13-2015, 03:39 PM
lel @ the guy with the Green-black shirt sitting down and the guy with the dark blue sweater and red t-shirt standing up xD

Tooting Carmen
02-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Gorids, Dinarids and Pontids. The guy on the far right with the Puma shirt can pass as a British chav.

Linebacker
02-13-2015, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the visitor msg,I do see a few robust specimens in the crowd that get the grade,but it mostly seems like just middle aged men from a neighborhood soccer team.

Its good that they stay active.

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 03:43 PM
Gorids, Dinarids and Pontids. The guy on the far right with the Puma shirt can pass as a British chav.
As a whole are they Wog?

Robocop
02-13-2015, 03:43 PM
Majority of them are Pontids.

Vast majority.

Tooting Carmen
02-13-2015, 03:45 PM
As a whole are they Wog?

Between a quarter and a third are. Trun himself said that Bulgaria is probably the darkest-pigmented country in mainland Europe minus Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece and possibly Albania.

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 03:52 PM
Between a quarter and a third are. Trun himself said that Bulgaria is probably the darkest-pigmented country in mainland Europe minus Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece and possibly Albania.

I personally dont believe we are darker than ex Yugoslavs, exl Slovenians and some Croats, and definitely not most of Romanians, but its widespread and accepted we are, so I shut myself up when this question is brought, because I dont want to make drama

Tooting Carmen
02-13-2015, 03:53 PM
I personally dont believe we are darker than ex Yugoslavs, exl Slovenians and some Croats, and definitely not most of Romanians, but its widespread and accepted we are, so I shut myself up when this question is brought, because I dont want to make drama

Oh OK. But anyway, Bulgarians are good-looking people, in all their diversity. :D

Kabul
02-13-2015, 03:54 PM

There are always wishful thinkers :laugh:

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 04:00 PM
Oh OK. But anyway, Bulgarians are good-looking people, in all their diversity. :D

I know your intentions with this supposed diversity and I am sure its not in a good way.

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 04:01 PM
Majority of them are Pontids.

Vast majority.
Can anyone pass in Dalmatia?

Tooting Carmen
02-13-2015, 04:02 PM
I know your intentions with this supposed diversity and I am sure its not in a good way.

I mean they mostly look nice regardless of colouring or features.

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 04:05 PM
Who else looks Wog? This is from my POV

http://s12.postimg.org/ovqf6450s/vsickin.jpg

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 04:12 PM

Tooting Carmen
02-13-2015, 04:14 PM

OK, he looks Armenian or something.

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 04:15 PM
OK, he looks Armenian or something.

I am telling you the guy on left is not ethnic Bulgarian and not a part of the diversity.
Of you can consider him to be
I put a red X on the guys who somehow are Woggish, I told you to point out the rest of the crew.

Robocop
02-13-2015, 04:16 PM
http://www.zonaburgas.bg/test/uploads/vsicki.jpg

Can anyone pass in Dalmatia?

Almost everyone of them, except guy on the far left (bottom row) and guy on the far right (bottom row), they are Armenoid-Dinarids, we dont have Armenoids here.

And except that guy in the middle with red t-shirt beneath blue sweatshirt (he is standing), he is East Med, we dont have East Meds here, and except that guy in black-green t-shirt (bottom row), he has clearly mongol influence.

But everyone else can pass, except those.

Main phenotypes in Dalmatia are: Pontids, Dinarids, Norics, Alpids and even Atlanto-Meds & Atlantids (Dalmatia is the most eastern border of Atlanto-Meds and Atlantids in Europe, Coon was also writing about that).

Norics and Atlanto-Meds & Atlantids can be found in coastal Dalmatia (near sea), while Dinarids live in continental Dalmatia, this Alpid type is usually always integrated with Dinarids here (Gorid), Pontids are also common here, you can find them both in coastal Dalmatia and continental Dalmatia. :) Also in Dalmatia there are Gracile Meds to some degree, but they are usually in combination with Dinarid phenotype.

Tooting Carmen
02-13-2015, 04:17 PM
I am telling you the guy on left is not ethnic Bulgarian and not a part of the diversity.
Of you can consider him to be

The guy on the left looks clearly Afghan/Iranian. No question. Of course he is not part of Bulgarian diversity.

Herr Abubu
02-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Red: Albanian-looking.
Black: Would pass for Norwegians.
Green1: Would have guessed him to be Turkish or Kurdish.
Green2: Arab.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t444/Dukh92/vsicki_zpsrptaoeld.jpg

Kastrioti1443
02-13-2015, 04:19 PM
There are no Armenoid-Dinarids here, there are 2-3 maybe even 4 who look exotic, the other blend very well in Balkan and central europe, 40% pass in central europe, maybe 50%.

Robocop
02-13-2015, 04:24 PM
There are no Armenoid-Dinarids here, there are 2-3 maybe even 4 who look exotic, the other blend very well in Balkan and central europe, 40% pass in central europe, maybe 50%.

Guy on the far left (bottom row) IS CLEARLY ARMENOID, with some small degree of Dinarid features, but slightly.

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Guy on the far left (bottom row) IS CLEARLY ARMENOID, with some degree of Dinarid features, but slightlgy.

Are you retarted? Do you believe he is Bulgarian?

armenianbodyhair
02-13-2015, 04:27 PM
The guy on the far right with the Puma shirt can pass as a British chav.

lol

Robocop
02-13-2015, 04:27 PM
Are you retarted? Do you believe he is Bulgarian?

Are you retarded (no offence)? Where did I said that he is Bulgarian? WTF? I was commenting his phenotypes, you should chill out.

Robocop
02-13-2015, 04:56 PM
People here can be very sensitive I see...

I don't know @pelikarski where did you get idea that I was thinking that guy/guys were Bulgarian?

You asked me to come to this thread, to classify this people, I never classify people trough nation but what they are trough phenotypes, and than, when I say my opinion, you attack me without any reason, I don't where did I mention A WORD BULGARIAN on this thread?

Jesus Christ...

Sometimes I really wonder what kind of world this is.

Take care.

pelikarski
02-13-2015, 06:26 PM
Lol don't worry mate

Trun
02-13-2015, 07:41 PM
Strong Dinaro-Pontid presence. Lighter types are rather Norid and Borreby. Not many Gorids.