PDA

View Full Version : Is the law of Physics the real God?

Ctwentysevenj
02-14-2015, 04:11 AM
We are all made from the same stuff, that is me, you, dogs, pigs, trees, C-27j spartan, Tima the Scat Queen of Europe and even Moslems. We are made up of quarks which make up protons and neutrons in the nucleus of the atom plus electrons and many other sub atomic particles. All originated in the Big Bang 13.8 billion years ago.

Unome
02-14-2015, 05:12 AM
Physics god is Science/Atheist god

Gooding
06-28-2015, 04:15 PM
God is all around us. In the air you breathe, in the chirping of the birds you hear and in the water you drink. If God does not exist outside of nature, than nature itself is holy and if you seek to hear that Voice of God, you look into your own conscience. All life is holy. As fucked up and unfair as it is at times, life is holy.

revealman
08-14-2015, 08:10 AM
one black man once said to me god is the periodic table :D

revealman
08-14-2015, 08:11 AM
the most interesting theory on god i find comes from bryan kemilla, he says god is the atom and that all matter and the whole universe is a hypnotic trance induced by swinging atoms creating light and splitting oneness into duality like when light divides into different colors like using a prism

he says adam = atom and eve = electron

he says even atheists are not free from religion cause science is also religion and they worship matter which is also made from atoms so nobody is really free from beliefs :D

www.illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF-RUMrvtSI

Neon Knight
08-14-2015, 08:22 AM
We can answer most of our own questions but there could be questions whch are beyond human intelligence - beyond our frames of reference.