PDA

View Full Version : The Borreby how frequent in the Czech Republic?

Hungarian_master
02-14-2015, 10:07 AM
Originally about Svejk thought, that the Borreby frequent in Czech Republic, but I have been few days in the Czech Republic, but I saw mostly Alpinid/Gorid, Dinarid/Norid, rarely Borreby. In Hungary the Borreby are a frequent type.

Stears
02-14-2015, 11:24 AM
Originally about Svejk thought, that the Borreby frequent in Czech Republic, but I have been few days in the Czech Republic, but I saw mostly Alpinid/Gorid, Dinarid/Norid, rarely Borreby. In Hungary the Borreby are a frequent type. Hello, you primitive gypsy boy!

Stears
02-14-2015, 11:40 AM
Proke is a turan-gypsy.

Hungarian_master
02-14-2015, 11:41 AM
Hello, you primitive gypsy boy!

You are the primitive. In this thread I don't speak about Turanid or Turanism.

Mikula
02-15-2015, 03:22 PM
Czech borrebies:
Miloš Zeman, President
Bohumil "Bob" Klepl, actor
Markéta Hrubešová, actress

Hungarian_master
02-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Czech borrebies:
Miloš Zeman, President
Bohumil "Bob" Klepl, actor
Markéta Hrubešová, actress

And how frequent? You live in Czech Republic, sure you know.

Mikula
02-16-2015, 08:15 AM
To be honest, I am rookie in cklassification by fenotypes.
Nevertheless, I am posting here photos of various Czech celebrities asking about their phenotypes.
The results I -written down to excel file.
When I will have results of 50 men and 50 women, I will make a statistics and I will display it somwehere at AP forum.
Now I have results for 38 men, 2 are pure borrebies, 2 partly borrebies.
Just one woman (the pretty Markéta Hrubešová) was classified as boreby from 23 ladies what I asked for, yet.
I was classified as partly-borreby, as well as some members of my family and friends from my home village :-)

Mikula
02-16-2015, 08:16 AM
And how frequent? You live in Czech Republic, sure you know.

To be honest, I am rookie in cklassification by fenotypes.
Nevertheless, I am posting here photos of various Czech celebrities asking about their phenotypes.
The results I written down to excel file.
When I will have results of 50 men and 50 women, I will make a statistics and I will display it somwehere at AP forum.
Now I have results for 38 men, 2 are pure borrebies, 2 partly borrebies.
Just one woman (the pretty Markéta Hrubešová) was classified as borreby from 23 ladies what I asked for, yet.
I was classified as partly-borreby, as well as some members of my family and friends from my home village :-)

Mikula
02-25-2015, 02:41 PM
Perhaps my my home village is nest of all Moravian borrebies ;)
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?100527-Classify-my-friends

Dombrowski
06-20-2015, 09:55 PM
Don't have any stats, but Borreby is quite rare in Czech. Don't know many ppl who could have been classified as ones. The physical appearance of Svejk has been chosen because of Borreby's "gracious" look and it's also partly inspired by the actual appearance of the author Jaroslav Hasek.

Sent from my m1 note using Tapatalk

coolstorybro
06-20-2015, 10:25 PM
Czechs mainly look Nordid, like Germanics with a touch of Slav.

Not a lot of Borrebies around. Czech Republic is ancient Central European heartland and used to be majority Germanic and remained 25% German until after WW1.

Hungary was mentioned, but there I saw a lot more Medi looking types, but also quite a few blue eyed straight Nordic looking types.

All in all, Czechs look very Central European/Germanic to me, even though they speak a slav language.

Dombrowski
06-20-2015, 10:42 PM
Czechs mainly look Nordid, like Germanics with a touch of Slav.

Not a lot of Borrebies around. Czech Republic is ancient Central European heartland and used to be majority Germanic and remained 25% German until after WW1.

Hungary was mentioned, but there I saw a lot more Medi looking types, but also quite a few blue eyed straight Nordic looking types.

All in all, Czechs look very Central European/Germanic to me, even though they speak a slav language.
I would say the average is nowhere near to Nordid. All phenotypes are distributed almost equally and vary regionally. The same applies to the neighbouring regions of Germany, Poland, Austria and Slovakia.

Since the 6th century Czech lands have never had a German majority. Maybe you're talking about Austro-Hungarian Empire we had been a part for almost 4 centuries.

Hungarian_master
06-21-2015, 07:07 AM
Don't have any stats, but Borreby is quite rare in Czech. Don't know many ppl who could have been classified as ones. The physical appearance of Svejk has been chosen because of Borreby's "gracious" look and it's also partly inspired by the actual appearance of the author Jaroslav Hasek.

Sent from my m1 note using Tapatalk

In your opinion what are the most frequent types in the Czech Republic?

Dombrowski
06-21-2015, 12:20 PM
In your opinion what are the most frequent types in the Czech Republic?

Well, as I've stated in my previous post, the geographic distribution of various phenotypes inside the country vary heavilly. Anyways, in my own opinion, the most common — but I'd still hesitate to say prevalent — are Alpine-based racial types; the Brünn type is also very frequent in some regions and definitely widely spread than the mentioned Borreby type (the eponymous city of Brünn/Brno is located in Moravia). When it comes to extremes, probably the fairest/lightest people can be found in Jizera Mountains. Moreover I'm pretty sure there are some racial stats from 1939-1945 that could be quite useful to properly answer your question.

Hungarian_master
06-21-2015, 03:09 PM
Well, as I've stated in my previous post, the geographic distribution of various phenotypes inside the country vary heavilly. Anyways, in my own opinion, the most common — but I'd still hesitate to say prevalent — are Alpine-based racial types; the Brünn type is also very frequent in some regions and definitely widely spread than the mentioned Borreby type (the eponymous city of Brünn/Brno is located in Moravia). When it comes to extremes, probably the fairest/lightest people can be found in Jizera Mountains. Moreover I'm pretty sure there are some racial stats from 1939-1945 that could be quite useful to properly answer your question.

Regional differences?

The Brünn really frequent? Western type, I don't knew that can found in Central Europe.

In my experiences the Czech people very similar to Hungarian people.

Dombrowski
06-21-2015, 04:38 PM
Regional differences? The Brünn really frequent?

That's what I've written, Hungaro. Just to illustrate you what I mean by the typological diversity, I would come up with the densely populated Croatian villages in the southernmost part of Moravia. These folks came to the Czech lands in the early 16th CE and didn't mix up until the beginning of the 19th CE1 (that's what modern ethnological literature says). Maybe you have heard about some of the closed so-called 'language islands' (earlier called 'ethnic islands') such as Wischauer Sprachinsel, Olmützer Sprachinsel,...

Western type, I don't knew that can found in Central Europe.

Again, I'm not surprised at all. Also, I'm not really sure whether your mind can comprehend, that this particular racial typus (Brünn-Aurignac) is actually named after the Czech city (or Moravian to be more specific) and was modeled according to the archaeological findings from both sites in Brno (the cave Kůlna) and Předmostí u Přerova (a hunters settlement); therefore it's not too silly to look for a physiological link to the past and present population (although an ancient one). I don't understand what the word 'western' means in your sentence, but the cro-magnid Brünn type has been widespread through Czech, Central Germany and Eastern France;2 it has very little to do with prevalent racial typus of current Irish people (if that was where were you aiming to). I'm not confident enough to say how common is the type in it's specific regions even by relative numbers.