PDA

View Full Version : DOM Theory and Pop Religion

Unome
02-14-2015, 08:35 PM
According to DOM Theory, 99% of females will culminate around the top 1% of males (DOMs), leaving 99% of males to viciously and violently compete for the lowest 1% of females. This means that most men will fight and compete for the female, lowest quality "leftovers". After a girl is put through the ringer, used up during her youth and prime sexual attraction years, then all the INCEL men will try to woo her with marriage, long-term relationships, secure finances, etc.

The worlds two most popular religions are Christianity and Islam, both of which promote the traditional monogamous family dynamic as morally good. But what is the actual function of popular (Abrahamic) religion?

Here is another hypothesis.

Religion and morality primarily exist to intercede human nature, and prevent DOM Theory from becoming real. Instead, religious authorities step-in, prevent all the females flocking to the top 1% of males, and then reassign human sexual relationships. This is done and controlled through the institution of marriage.

Because why would a man-slut, scoring all the best women, ever want to get married? He obviously wouldn't, because there's no incentive or benefit for him to do so. All marriage would do, to a DOM Slayer, is inhibit his ability to score lots of hot chicks.

So Popular Religion historically developed as the means to curb this natural human tendency (for females to accumulate into just one big harem). The religious (theocratic) authorities make polygamy and polyamory illegal. Also the strictness of virginity is just more evidence that supports the hypothesis. Christian and Islamic religious authorities prevent their female adherents from expressing these natural tendencies, covertly and overtly forcing women to do what they don't want to do… which is marry and spend their lives with a subpar, substandard, cuckolded mate.

Amud
02-15-2015, 04:48 PM
Exactly. That's the main reason why atheists are stupid. "HURRR God isn't real, religion spoils everything because muh sky fairy". Well, if you want to follow that train of thought, have fun being incel for the rest of your life, or being killed by low IQ peasants who think it's okay to kill and steal just because nobody ever told them they would go to hell if they did it.

Unome
02-15-2015, 05:21 PM
Yes some atheist INCELs will score 0 women in their lives, instead of scoring 1 woman through religious institutions, which force a low quality female to marry a low quality male. Religion is the only true hope for INCELs (males) to have sex in life, without directly paying a prostitute.

Equilibrium
02-15-2015, 05:21 PM
According to DOM Theory, 99% of females will culminate around the top 1% of males (DOMs), leaving 99% of males to viciously and violently compete for the lowest 1% of females. This means that most men will fight and compete for the female, lowest quality "leftovers". After a girl is put through the ringer, used up during her youth and prime sexual attraction years, then all the INCEL men will try to woo her with marriage, long-term relationships, secure finances, etc.

The worlds two most popular religions are Christianity and Islam, both of which promote the traditional monogamous family dynamic as morally good. But what is the actual function of popular (Abrahamic) religion?

Here is another hypothesis.

Religion and morality primarily exist to intercede human nature, and prevent DOM Theory from becoming real. Instead, religious authorities step-in, prevent all the females flocking to the top 1% of males, and then reassign human sexual relationships. This is done and controlled through the institution of marriage.

Because why would a man-slut, scoring all the best women, ever want to get married? He obviously wouldn't, because there's no incentive or benefit for him to do so. All marriage would do, to a DOM Slayer, is inhibit his ability to score lots of hot chicks.

So Popular Religion historically developed as the means to curb this natural human tendency (for females to accumulate into just one big harem). The religious (theocratic) authorities make polygamy and polyamory illegal. Also the strictness of virginity is just more evidence that supports the hypothesis. Christian and Islamic religious authorities prevent their female adherents from expressing these natural tendencies, covertly and overtly forcing women to do what they don't want to do… which is marry and spend their lives with a subpar, substandard, cuckolded mate.

And who started this degenerative anti-evolutionary anti-DOM development? Of course the Jews.

Atvend
02-15-2015, 05:27 PM
And who started this degenerative anti-evolutionary anti-DOM development? Of course the Jews.

The Jews are known to be relatively fragile compared to other peoples that's why they hate DOMs so much.

Unome
02-15-2015, 05:28 PM
Check out this recent thread by Iillyrian Warrior:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?160327-DOM-physical-superiority

We already know DOM is one who makes pussy wet also the one whose able to get whatever he wants but this video shows another side of DOM, the way he handles betas in physical fight, notice how many betas got together against him but still not being able to give him decent fight....Complete DOMination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXbY47eLkfQ
Beta males form groups: many (the popular) versus few (or one).

Quantity Versus Quality

Pop religion exists to weigh-down higher quality males.

Skulgrimen
03-07-2015, 11:57 PM
Ever since the rise of feminism, hypergamy, slut culture, and tinder; most males are rendered incel. Religion has kept incels safe from being cuckolded by male models. The average male would be guaranteed a partner via a religious institution in the old days. Now the average male is incel. Christianity is weakened, the best thing for incels is to accept Islam en masse and hope that it will put women back in line.

http://i.imgur.com/uvENTYb.jpg

TheAlphaMale
06-15-2015, 05:00 PM
This is the truth.

Two young "slayers" were killed by a group of people.
They had both flirted with girls who obviously were sexually attracted to them, but their BETA boyfriends found out, mobilized a gang and killed the "higher quality" male.

Women are literally THROWING themselves at the top 1%, even when they are in relationships.

They'd eye-fuck you when they are holding your hand on the street.
It lies in their genes, they are HARDWIRED biologically to go after the best genes they can get.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2psq9ar.jpg

Ghaleon
06-15-2015, 08:17 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/15/3a2cc5c0c53e4f291607cdd174e84717.jpg

Longbowman
06-18-2015, 04:59 PM
Your conclusion would only be valid if either of those religions prohibited polygamy and if DOM theory were accurate. Since neither is true...

Look, dudes, you've got something wrong with you. Buck up and face it. Either you're physically unappealing or you have a shitty personality but you still want an 8/10 qt virgin. Fuck's sake. You're a 3/10, go for a 3/10. It's not that 'jocks are getting all the girls,' it's that hot guys are getting all the hot girls. If you're a shit-tier catch, accept your limitations, don't blame everything on women. If you were a girl, would you date you? Don't think so.

Longbowman
06-18-2015, 05:03 PM
The Jews are known to be relatively fragile compared to other peoples that's why they hate DOMs so much.

Pretty much every physical stereotype about Jews is 100% incorrect.

Wasn't that Greensboro jock photo of someone called Goldstein?

Unome
06-18-2015, 05:08 PM
It's not that 'jocks are getting all the girls,' it's that hot guys are getting all the hot girls. If you're a shit-tier catch, accept your limitations, don't blame everything on women. If you were a girl, would you date you? Don't think so.
LBM, so you agree with DOM Theory???

Longbowman
06-18-2015, 05:10 PM
LBM, so you agree with DOM Theory???

DOM theory is 'people are attracted to good looking people?' If so, sure. But that's not what DOM theory is.

Unome
06-18-2015, 06:14 PM
DOM theory is 'people are attracted to good looking people?' If so, sure. But that's not what DOM theory is.
It's that, and more…

The question is whether DOMinance is natural by birth, or acquired by choice…

Longbowman
06-18-2015, 06:40 PM
It's that, and more…

The question is whether DOMinance is natural by birth, or acquired by choice…

No, the 'more' part is bullshit and the part I described makes sense.

Look. I don't sleep with 3s. 10s sleep with 10s, 9s with 9s, etc. Of course, the 3 might want the 10, but why would the 10 settle? In both genders, it's natural for the 3 to dream, but unnatural for the 10 to sleep with them.

DOM theory is 3s whining about this.

AverageKorhonen
06-18-2015, 06:44 PM
Your conclusion would only be valid if either of those religions prohibited polygamy and if DOM theory were accurate. Since neither is true...

Look, dudes, you've got something wrong with you. Buck up and face it. Either you're physically unappealing or you have a shitty personality but you still want an 8/10 qt virgin. Fuck's sake. You're a 3/10, go for a 3/10. It's not that 'jocks are getting all the girls,' it's that hot guys are getting all the hot girls. If you're a shit-tier catch, accept your limitations, don't blame everything on women. If you were a girl, would you date you? Don't think so.

Personality doesn't exist. The good looks always bring good personalities, and the ugly looks bring bad personalities. Since personality translates in how people treat you based on your looks alone.

Incorrect. If you're a 3, you can't get a 3 nowadays irl let alone through tinder and such. Fact. A girl who's 3 herself will go for a strong 6 at least or a 7 and she's gonna succeed. It's called hypergamy and is the name of the game.

Longbowman
06-18-2015, 06:50 PM
Personality doesn't exist. The good looks always bring good personalities, and the ugly looks bring bad personalities. Since personality translates in how people treat you based on your looks alone.

Incorrect. If you're a 3, you can't get a 3 nowadays irl let alone through tinder and such. Fact. A girl who's 3 herself will go for a strong 6 at least or a 7 and she's gonna succeed. It's called hypergamy and is the name of the game.

Hypergamy is a myth, bro. Here's how it works: everyone wants sex, girls and guys, but most sex is one on one. Definitely most relationships. Ergo the 10 take the 10, the 9 take the 9. The female and male 3s both want 7s or higher but they won't get them. Then the threes, because, you're right, they have shitty personalities, bawww about it. But the fact remains - we live in a monogamous society, bro. Marriage is one on one. The 10 dates the 10 and they fall in love and fuck. The 9 and the 9. Eventually you, as a shitty three, are left with other shitty threes. OK, so she's not a virgin because she once got a drunk 7 to fuck her. So what? Not like you're a catch.

TheAlphaMale
06-20-2015, 01:58 PM
Hypergamy is not a myth.
I'm a part of the 1% myself, and I can see this bizarre phenomenon with my own eyes.
You start to see patterns.

For many years I didn't realize this, and you can say I was delusional.

I had to be extremely observant to realize this, since it didn't make sense at first.

When I walk down the street literally all women are giving me eye contact, they lick their lips, and touch their hair.
A while back a 18 yr old woman gave me obvious signs that she was REALLY interested, so I pulled myself together, went over and said "hi". Few days later we had beers at my place, and had sex.

It's that easy.

Women's sexual attraction is more primitive than you guys might think.
There are certain physical traits that are universally appealing to them, and this includes how your face and skull shape.

It's not just white atheist women with no morals, even religious women are doing this.
Religion is big on morality, yet why do I see muslim women wearing scarfs acting like this? Or where I can see they try to "supress" their reaction.

My tinder profile is blowing up with matches with attractive women in their sexual prime (18-23) and I can meet them easily, and have sex with them.

All while 99% of men are struggling to get women, I get all these opportunities thrown at me.

TheAlphaMale
06-20-2015, 02:08 PM
Hypergamy doesn't exist in very religious and conservative societies since sexuality is controlled.
It has been like that for many centuries.

You are forced to remain virgin until you get married.
You only have sex with 1 woman in your lifetime, and raise a family.

The top 1% of males in society like that will NEVER realize their worth since they don't have the possibility to do so without facing severe consequences.

Think about that for a moment. It makes sense.

sql
06-20-2015, 02:17 PM
Exactly. That's the main reason why atheists are stupid. "HURRR God isn't real, religion spoils everything because muh sky fairy". Well, if you want to follow that train of thought, have fun being incel for the rest of your life, or being killed by low IQ peasants who think it's okay to kill and steal just because nobody ever told them they would go to hell if they did it.

I have no belief in hell and I never commit crimes. What I am afraid of is a prison sentence. And as a human being, I also feel terribly guilty when I do wrong to someone.

So no, it's not religion that prevents anarchy from happening.

Longbowman
06-20-2015, 02:20 PM
It doesn't make sense. What does make sense is that a significant proportion of people will 'aim high.' That is to say, they want to have sex with the 10s, or at least the 9s.

However, if you're a 10, and a 3 came up to you, would you have sex with her? Doubtful. Would you date her? Extremely doubtful. Ergo her fantasy remains just that, a fantasy. It's true for all of us. When girls come on to me, I typically reject them (especially since I'm taken but even before) if they're average looking or below. Even if you were to fuck them, it'd be a one-off.

But the same is true for the other gender. When sub-average guys approach hot girls, they usually get rejected. Which is what DOMtards are whining about, which is a fair thing to whine about in general, except they're whining like it's gender-specific, even though it's gender-neutral. I don't think anyone can argue with my story so far.

So what we have here is 'hypergamy' in the sense that 'everyone would ideally like to have sex with as hot a person as possible.' But, that's not hypergamy, because that fantasy doesn't translate into a harem-like reality, because those male 10s only have one dick, and those female 10s only have one vagina. When SLUTHATEtards say 'your looksmatched girl is out there right now being fucked by a Chad' they are retarded. Chad can take 1 girl home tonight. Maybe two on odd nights. Why would he take your chubby girl if he can have a supermodel-esque girl?

No, your 'looksmatched' girl is single, you just don't want her. Why? Because you think she'd prefer someone physically more appealing, a higher-quality male - but you'd prefer a higher-quality female. Or is it that she might not be a virgin? Look, if you're a low-quality male, yeah, you're not going to be the subject of much fantasy. But, there's still a girl for you. So go and ask her out. She's lonely.

TheAlphaMale
06-20-2015, 02:29 PM
@LongBowman

That is not true, atleast not in western irreligious societies.

Women want the BEST genes they possibly can get, so if a woman who is a "5" can have sex with a "9" she will do so.

Why?
Because she is programmed to go after the best genes she can get, so her offspring will get the best chance for survival.

It's all science and biology, really.

Even if she logically does NOT want to have children, it's still the same primitive urge she acting on.

Yes, if you got a GREAT lifestyle she is not willing to work for herself. A house/apartement, car, social status, financial ressources, etc.

You can get a girlfriend in a long term relationship, even if your genetics are not that great.
In this case "love" is conditional, because she wouldn't be with you if you didn't have the money/lifestyle you could provide.
If you don't have that, you have to be sexually attractive to her - even in this case, the love is "conditional".
Since you have to be good-looking for her to LOVE you.

In the first example where you lack physical attractiveness but get a woman to commit to you for a long term relationship due to a great lifestyle/money, there is a high chance that she will cheat on you with a genetic superior man to get better-looking children.

Many children today don't have the father they think they have, and this female behavior explains it.

Paluga
06-20-2015, 02:32 PM
TheAlphaMale, can you post examples of the 1% ?

de Burgh II
06-20-2015, 02:38 PM
The bottom line is one has to learn how to assert themselves in order to be successful in life. It doesn't matter how you perceive yourself; its the act of trying that matters in life. Sure we all get disparaged sometimes, but you have to make a personal choice for oneself. Do you want to spend the rest of your days in a self-defeating mindset or do you want to at least try and see how it goes. Life is too short to play the blame game for our own shortcomings so before we point fingers, we have to realize what were doing is merely escaping responsibility by projecting ourselves in the wrong ways.

If one has little worth; generate some confidence in yourself.

If you don't feel assertive; teach yourself how to express it. etc.

Life is a game where there is no right or wrong answers, it simply manifests in one's life as either generating or taking opportunities as they come. It simply boils down to a person's own sensibilities; if one is ready to take on the challenge that is.

Longbowman
06-20-2015, 02:39 PM
Women want the BEST genes they possibly can get, so if a woman who is a "5" can have sex with a "9" she will do so.

But the same is true of men. If a man who is a 5 can have sex with a 9 he will do so. See? But neither can (usually).

You can get a girlfriend in a long term relationship, even if your genetics are not that great.
In this case "love" is conditional, because she wouldn't be with you if you didn't have the money/lifestyle you could provide.
If you don't have that, you have to be sexually attractive to her - even in this case, the love is "conditional".
Since you have to be good-looking for her to LOVE you.

Eh, if this is true, it's true for men, too...I know I couldn't love an ugly girl.

In the first example where you lack physical attractiveness but get a woman to commit to you for a long term relationship due to a great lifestyle/money, there is a high chance that she will cheat on you with a genetic superior man to get better-looking children.

Many children today don't have the father they think they have, and this female behavior explains it.

Assuming everyone wants to cheat, she'll only cheat if you're not looksmatched. If you're looksmatched, where's she going to go? If you're not, whoever's more attractive will cheat.

TheAlphaMale
06-20-2015, 03:12 PM
@LongBowMan

I'm not really talking about relationships here.

Let me explain.

Women in their sexual prime who are NOT looking to marry or settle down.

Who do you think they have countless of one night stands with?

They culminate around the top % of males.
There is an elite of men who are accumulating a ton of pussy with no effort, while the rest of the male population are struggling for the leftovers.

Facebook and tinder has made this extremely easy for the genetic superior.
You can advertisize your genetic profile to thousands, and I mean THOUSANDS of single women in your area in just a few minutes.

Combine that with the liberal view on sexuality in western irreligious societes, and you have an enviroment that's a paradise for the top ¤ of men, and a hell for the genetic disadvantaged.

Yes, when she is tired of having no-strings-attached sex with the top 1% of men she will settle in a long term relationship.
Many of these handsome men she had quick sex with don't see a reason to waste their youth on being monogamous with ONE woman, when they have the opportunity have sex with ALOT of women easily

Often she'll settle with a more "safe" guy who who might not be as handsome as the men she had one night stands with, but he'll be faithful because he doesn't have that many options, and provide a great lifestyle and emotional support for her.
She has probably had sex with ALOT of men, but she won't tell him otherwise he would label her as a "slut", and he wouldn't think she is girlfriend-material. Women know this.

If she has no morals, or she's drunk under the right circumstances, and the right guy is present. She'll cheat.
Not all, but women do cheat. And they have NO remorse doing it.

If you let her go out and have "fun" with her girlfriends in a bar, or night club.
She WILL eye-fuck me, or any other DOM-looking guy she'll see.

It's really strange when you see it, it's like someting they can't control.
Something that "tricks" in their brain, and make them lose control.

You can even see some women feel uncomfortable about it, and try to look away, supress it in utter "shame".

@Traumzeit

I posted two examples earlier. The guys that got killed.

Basically women go for men who show signs of high testosterone which is a health indicator.
You could go into more detail, and categorize certain facial traits that women universally go CRAZY for.

Quickly you'll starrt to see patterns.

Honestly, it's a bit disturbing, even when you are at the good side of the coin.

Here are two others.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/xoi1zb.jpg

http://oi62.tinypic.com/15y8b5l.jpg

Longbowman
06-20-2015, 03:25 PM
But even if I buy your premise, I'm not buying its gender-specificness. Dudes do the same, as demonstrated. Plus, if someone's a cheater, they're a cheater whether or not you live in a religious society. Just look at Victorian literature and historical accounts. And, once again, the 10 can only take home one woman per night.

TheAlphaMale
06-20-2015, 05:05 PM
Not all men are created equal.
If was the case, all men would easily fuck alot of women.
Prostitues would be out of business, and everybody would be happy. Sadly, that's not the world we live in.

A few have the genetic potential do this, to fuck alot of new women.
The rest must go through life suffering a lot of rejection, and paying for sex in some way.

Women, on the other hand, can fuck hundreds of men EASILY, but they are selective because they risk more when having sex. They don't have quick sex with ugly or average-looking men where they risk getting ugly unhealthy children.

Most men will fuck anything with a pulse really. We don't give a shit, for the most part.

Here is a homeless guy (top 1%) who fucked 4-5 women a week, and earned 150$/day begging on the street.

Notice what he looks like. He is very tall, and looks very dominant.
In the good old caveman days he'd beat you up, and steal your girlfriend. (who would enjoy being with a man of higher genetic quality)

Women's sexual attraction triggers have NOT changed in the last thousands of years.

It's primitive. More than most of you guys even want to realize.
They instantly judge you on your FACE combined with your height and body.

If some of you guys went out, you'd see a pattern in which type of men gets all the one night stands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc

The homeless man

http://www.sde.co.ke/sdemedia/sdeimages/pulse/homeless160914.jpg

Here's another video.

Notice female interviewers facial expression in the beginning.
It's kinda odd, but you can clearly see she is extremely sexually attracted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq8qlNWmFfM

The guy looks like this, by the way.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/292/740/89615777_crop_310x205.jpg?1311702955

Longbowman
06-20-2015, 05:24 PM
You're obviously wrong, though. You can only penetrate one woman at a time. Ergo the quantity of coitus is even across the genders. If women 'can get sex easily' they must still sacrifice either quantity or quality. If you really think 1% get 99% then that 99% must average around 3 nights a year.

Shitty logic is shitty. Incel logic, too. "Women can have sex whenever and we have to work for it!" That's just inhibition talking. I doubt you're as experienced as you want us to believe.

Women go to extreme lengths to appear attractive and even then many go home alone, not through desire, either. Anyone who believes DOMtard tier bullshit must themselves be an inhibited incel, at which point it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Yeah, if you look like shit, people won't want you, but the same is true for girls. Yeah, if you look great, it's going to be easy, and the same is true for girls.

Believing in this extensive disparity or having a gender hivemind is just low-level stuff.

Brianna
06-21-2015, 07:11 AM

LOL Tell that to Sarah Kaufman. You might be fragile compared to HER. ;)

Brianna
06-21-2015, 07:15 AM

I seriously thought this thread was about S&M before I read the first post.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-21-2015, 07:51 AM
DOM theory is retarded. While I am significantly better looking than the average male and somewhat taller I do not have mostly "DOM" features like Dolph Lundgren et al. yet I have had more sexual partners than the average American male will have in his lifetime. According to DOM theory I should be like an incel or have at most like few sexual partners. DOM theory is obviously a mentally retarded theory that loser males cling to for whatever reasons.

Fear Fiain
06-21-2015, 08:02 AM

I concur with this, I am overweight and aspie but decent looking and have some good things going for me. I've had one really long term, stable relationship, another which was on and off, and plenty of short term (Ie less than 6 consecutive months) girlfriends and a few awkward hookups as well ( I don't like hooking up or see why anyone would glamourize it, but that's another topic ... ) so I don't see why guys who by their own taunting and my own admission are in better physical shape should have such a hard time. Except maybe being short or having a bad personality.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-21-2015, 08:12 AM
I concur with this, I am overweight and aspie but decent looking and have some good things going for me. I've had one really long term, stable relationship, another which was on and off, and plenty of short term (Ie less than 6 consecutive months) girlfriends and a few awkward hookups as well ( I don't like hooking up or see why anyone would glamourize it, but that's another topic ... ) so I don't see why guys who by their own taunting and my own admission are in better physical shape should have such a hard time. Except maybe being short or having a bad personality.

+1 for honesty my nukka !

Desaix DeBurgh
06-21-2015, 08:14 AM
Anyway, fuck this broseph ! Whether or not you are in shape like a male model, like myself, it is is saturday night ! so get down on the gets down and PARTYYY ! motherfuckers :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cllpb83WOuw

Lightman
06-21-2015, 09:17 AM

No your a fucking retard not knowing what atheism in context really means since it is just a word in a broad sense. There are different kinds of atheism such as the implicit one such as who do not believe in a deity, but have not explicitly rejected such belief. But you don't understand because you are probably a retard who believes a kike is going to save the day lumps all atheists as retards while you carp up moronic blanket statements.

Lightman
06-21-2015, 09:29 AM
Also this Dom theory is fucking retarded as it is mathematically and physically impossible. Is the dom males simultaneously fucking 99% of all the girls as there are only one dick in each male? Another retarded incel pet theory created as a coping mechanism by blaming society for them not getting a relationship. What's more realistic is that all the sluthaters are the 1% bottom scum and they believe they should be entitled to a hot women.

Longbowman
06-21-2015, 01:28 PM
Also this Dom theory is fucking retarded as it is mathematically and physically impossible. Is the dom males simultaneously fucking 99% of all the girls as there are only one dick in each male? Another retarded incel pet theory created as a coping mechanism by blaming society for them not getting a relationship. What's more realistic is that all the sluthaters are the 1% bottom scum and they believe they should be entitled to a hot women.

Yes, bang on. Pretty much what I said but ruder. Well done :thumb001:

Brianna
06-22-2015, 12:17 AM
[size=4]Anyway, fuck this broseph !

Broseph? I don't know whether to laugh or puke.

Anima Libera
06-22-2015, 12:32 AM
Lol hey come one man we atheist incels need some love 2. Without this religious enforcement my chances of having woman will fall.

Longbowman
06-22-2015, 12:48 AM
Lol hey come one man we atheist incels need some love 2. Without this religious enforcement my chances of having woman will fall.

NO.

If you don't fall in love, neither does some woman.

Desaix DeBurgh
06-22-2015, 01:08 AM
Broseph? I don't know whether to laugh or puke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v5sPTn1VTk