PDA

View Full Version : MMA fighter, classify him

Cristiano viejo
02-17-2015, 11:39 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNGtarjPS9tZAGgcHltGYQjaNYHBusp rV0k6esorCLBucuLhzu1Q
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvBZSR4csY79issFNDHl3z1LS4AAiV1 9axF0P6iRNocfqP1KUb
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmuAlW_sztSqv3FnlBBi7qzQfKos9t7 yI-FJaEccnW5GdlylC3
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcqTytDI-gBnM8FvEq-2rsXBJoastypVlIfzv_9KkKcpFWFZyy

spanish catalan
02-17-2015, 11:46 PM
pontid

Bobby Martnen
02-18-2015, 12:47 AM
Alpine Med
Please do mine?
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?158841-Classify-these-White-Americans

Cristiano viejo
02-18-2015, 01:56 PM
come on, friends!

jatt
02-18-2015, 01:59 PM
Mediterranean .. could pass in middle east

Awebo
12-14-2017, 04:06 PM
mestizo

Odin
12-15-2017, 04:38 AM
Castizo.

Carlito's Way
12-15-2017, 03:01 PM
Mediterranean .. could pass in middle east

Jatt my nigga, why do you look like a human version of Squidward from spongebob???

Senpai
12-15-2017, 03:22 PM
Nevercouldquitegettheufcbelt-med

RMuller
12-16-2017, 08:35 AM
He is half Mexican and half Anglo-American.

Fractal
12-16-2017, 08:36 AM
beaner.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 08:37 AM
beaner.

And you are a monkey

Fractal
12-16-2017, 08:38 AM
And you are a monkey

And you are a dumb spic beaner wetback.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 08:40 AM

You are a Gypsy boy descendant of ONGE JAWARA'S HAHAHAHAHAHHHH

Fractal
12-16-2017, 08:42 AM
You are a Gypsy boy descendant of ONGE JAWARA'S HAHAHAHAHAHHHH

Stop quoting me beaner.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 08:47 AM
Stop quoting me beaner.

you are 30% onge,jawara you aren't even full human ahhaahhahahaha

:rofl_002::dance::victory0::cheer_icoon::rotfl::cl apping:victory0::clapping:victory0::rotfl::rotfl:

Fractal
12-16-2017, 08:49 AM
you are 30% onge,jawara you aren't even full human ahhaahhahahaha

:rofl_002::dance::victory0::cheer_icoon::rotfl::cl apping:victory0::clapping:victory0::rotfl::rotfl:

Go work at Taco Bell. beaner stop quoting me.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 08:52 AM

learn how to wipe your ass with toilet paper and use the potty training toliet to learn how to take shits on it.

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2017, 08:55 AM

You live in California, a state which belongs to mestizos and was colonized by Spaniards, show some respect to him, inferior romani :D

Fractal
12-16-2017, 08:57 AM
You live in California, a state which belongs to mestizos and was colonized by Spaniards, show some respect to him, inferior romani :D

It doesn't belong to mestizos greek olive filth. Greeks are subhuman trash here compared to Indians. We're the ones who run Silicon valley faggot.

go fuck your whore greasy greek gyro mother.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 08:59 AM

:thumb001:

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2017, 09:00 AM
It doesn't belong to mestizos greek olive filth. Greeks are subhuman trash here compared to Indians. We're the ones who run Silicon valley faggot.

Fine, how does this change the fact that California is a terra latina, romani inferior :D

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:00 AM

Indians are an inferior race hence the 30%=50% onge,jarawa,negrito,australoid genes ahahahahahahhahah

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:01 AM
Indians are an inferior race hence the 30%=50% onge,jarawa,negrito,australoid genes ahahahahahahhahah

http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2012/06/2012-sdt-asian-americans-048.png

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-108585d6311d73d005f886f5444cf0c9-c

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:02 AM
Fine, how does this change the fact that California is a terra latina, romani inferior :D

How does this change that you're a subhuman trash compared to Indians here? That yur mother is a whore and Greek women are fucking ugly compared to Indian girls?

Ive seen you dagos try to date them too.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:05 AM
http://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2012/06/2012-sdt-asian-americans-048.png

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-108585d6311d73d005f886f5444cf0c9-c

INDIANS ARE AN INFERIOR RACE. 99% OF INDIANS LIVE ON $1 DAY. INDIANS ARE THE POOREST GROUP IN THE WORLD. INDIANS ARE 30% SUB HUMAN HENCE NEGRITO,ONGE,JARAWA,AUSTROLOID GENES. DIRTY FILTHY INDIAN GYPSYBOY.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:06 AM
How does this change that you're a subhuman trash compared to Indians here? That yur mother is a whore and Greek women are fucking ugly compared to Indian girls?

Dude Indians are the most rejected group in the USA. It's obvious why . 30% subhuman genes

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2017, 09:06 AM

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/11/article-2655103-1E9A9DF100000578-169_634x406.jpg

Can you share some of your superiority with me, please :D

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:07 AM

Your women are fucking ugly. I've never seen ugly women as Greeks in my life. I bet your whore mother and whore sister smell like gyros yuck.

And seen you try to hit on ours.

http://slideplayer.com/slide/9349867/28/images/4/Asian+Indians+--+America+s+Best-educated+And+Wealthiest+Ethnic+Group.jpg

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:10 AM
Your women are fucking ugly. I've never seen ugly women as Greeks in my life. I bet your whore mother and whore sister smell like gyros yuck.

And seen you try to hit on ours.p

Indians are the most deformed race on earth 230 million indians were born with some kind of facial deformation.

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:12 AM
Indians are the most deformed race on earth 230 million indians were born with some kind of facial deformation.

I don't care dude. I was born and raised in California. Most people dislike Mexicans taking over this state, and most of us dislike Mexicans being bussed into our schools.

I'm a legal U.S. citizen you dumb wetback.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:15 AM
I don't care dude. I was born and raised in California. Most people dislike Mexicans taking over this state, and most of us dislike Mexicans being bussed into our schools.

I'm a legal U.S. citizen you dumb wetback.

indians are an inferior race. 30% of your gene pool is composed of onge,jarawa,austroloid,negrito .Indians the most mongrel race on earth and one of the dumbest too. :eek::cool:

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:15 AM
Can you share some of your superiority with me, please :D

Yeah, Let's see you try to afford to live in the area I grew up in, stupid filthy Southern European dago subhuman.

Your mom would be a stuipd whore here like she is in Greece. Greeks are completely irrelevant in the USA, while INdians are the ones who run the tech industry here.

Even my 15 year old cousin has a higher IQ than your dad.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:20 AM

You inherited your 1 inch penis from your midget jarawa,onge,negrito ancestors ahahahahhhhh:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:zzz:clap::victory 0::victory0::rotfl::cheer_icoon::rotfl::rotfl:

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:22 AM
You inherited your 1 inch penis from your midget jarawa,onge,negrito ancestors ahahahahhhhh:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:zzz:clap::victory 0::victory0::rotfl::cheer_icoon::rotfl::rotfl:

stop talking to me fag.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:23 AM
stop talking to me fag.

Stay virgin tiny 1 inch penis

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:25 AM
Stay virgin tiny 1 inch penis

Mow my lawn Mexican, like that retarded Greek subhuman whose mother is a greasy gyro whore.

https://www.intempuspropertymanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Almaden-Valley-Property-Management.png

brennus dux gallorum
12-16-2017, 09:27 AM
Yeah, Let's see you try to afford to live in the area I grew up in, stupid filthy Southern European dago subhuman.

Your mom would be a stuipd whore here like she is in Greece. Greeks are completely irrelevant in the USA, while INdians are the ones who run the tech industry here.

Even my 15 year old cousin has a higher IQ than your dad.

I still have higher iq than all your family, you and your 15 year old cousin :D

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:29 AM

No you do not. What do you do for a living? retarded neanderthal subhuman.

All of my uncles are engineers or business owners, one is a physician. my own dad is retired from semiconductors.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:29 AM
Mow my lawn Mexican, like that retarded Greek subhuman whose mother is a greasy gyro whore.

https://www.intempuspropertymanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Almaden-Valley-Property-Management.png

Your family lives in the ghettos in the Bay area. Most indians can't afford to live in Alamaden. Mexicans out number Indians by 10-1 in Alamden.

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:30 AM
Your family lives in the ghettos in the Bay area. Most indians can't afford to live in Alamaden. Mexicans out number Indians by 10-1 in Alamden.

That's my hometown,disgusting wetback. Where I was born raised, fucking beaner filth. Go fuck yourself

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:31 AM

your mom probably looks like the typical greek - neanderthal looking mutt beastly animal whore.

You're smarter than no one in my family, fucking subhuman. I'm a Californian as much as I'm Indian. Stay in your league motherfucker.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:38 AM
That's my hometown,disgusting wetback. Where I was born raised, fucking beaner filth. Go fuck yourself

Negrito boy the truth hurts. Indians can't afford to live in Expensive million dollar homes like Mexicans can. Indians like your family dream to live LIKE the rich Mexicans of Alamden. Your family could barely afford to rent in the ghettos of the bay area. ;)

Mexicans out number indians by 10-1 ratio in ALMADEN a town founded by MEXICANOS:cool: OVER 170 YEARS AGO.

New Almaden median real estate price is $1,342,304, which is more expensive than 94.1% of the neighborhoods in California and 99.0% of the neighborhoods in the U.S.

The Neighbors: Ethnicity / Ancestry
In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of Mexican ancestry (8.0%):cool::thumb001:, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

In addition, if you come to know the people here, you will recognize that you're in the company of one of the wealthiest communities in the nation. In fact, a mere 4.0% of America's neighborhoods are wealthier than the New Almaden neighborhood. Real estate here is exceedingly well-maintained, and similarly, tends to maintain its value over time. The cars driven are mostly luxury brands like Mercedes, Audi, BMW, and Lexus. If the public schools aren't up to snuff, the residents of this neighborhood preferentially send their children to private preparatory schools. Vacation to Disney? Yes, but equally popular are summers in Europe.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/san-jose/new-almaden

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:41 AM
Negrito boy the truth hurts. Indians can't afford to live in Expensive million dollar homes like Mexicans can. Indians like your family dream to live the the rich Mexicans of Alamden. Your family could barely to afford to rent in the ghettos of the bay area. ;)

New Almaden median real estate price is $1,342,304, which is more expensive than 94.1% of the neighborhoods in California and 99.0% of the neighborhoods in the U.S.

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of Mexican ancestry (8.0%):cool::thumb001:, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

In addition, if you come to know the people here, you will recognize that you're in the company of one of the wealthiest communities in the nation. In fact, a mere 4.0% of America's neighborhoods are wealthier than the New Almaden neighborhood. Real estate here is exceedingly well-maintained, and similarly, tends to maintain its value over time. The cars driven are mostly luxury brands like Mercedes, Audi, BMW, and Lexus. If the public schools aren't up to snuff, the residents of this neighborhood preferentially send their children to private preparatory schools. Vacation to Disney? Yes, but equally popular are summers in Europe.

Indians are classified under the Asian category, you stupid moron.

I live less than 3 miles away from Leland High School - the main school in that area. Believe me that are ZERO Mexicans here, and loads and loads of Indians.

You people are too stupid to be able to live here. And actually the quality of the schools in the area is going downhill due to loads of Blacks and Latinos being bussed in from the inner city.

You're fucking crazy and delusional.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:43 AM
Indians are classified under the Asian category, you stupid moron.

I live less than 3 miles away from Leland High School - the main school in that area. Believe me that are ZERO Mexicans here, and loads and loads of Indians.

You people are too stupid to be able to live here. And actually the quality of the schools in the area is going downhill due to loads of Blacks and Latinos being bussed in from the inner city.

You're fucking crazy and delusional.

MEXICANS OUT NUMBER INDIANS BY 10-1 RATIO IN ALMADEN

STOP LYING NEGRITO BOY.YOUR FAMILY DON'T LIVE THERE . YOU CAN DREAM NEGRITOBOY.

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of Mexican ancestry (8.0%):thumb001::thumb001::cool::cool::wink:wink:w ink, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:45 AM
MEXICANS OUT NUMBER INDIANS BY 10-1 RATIO IN ALMADEN

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of Mexican ancestry (8.0%):thumb001::thumb001::cool::cool::wink:wink:w ink, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

;):cool::thumb001:

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:46 AM

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of Mexican ancestry (8.0%), along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Patel/95120

Almaden Valley Zip code: 95120

Patel (Gujarti Indian surname): 150 results.

now stop replying and go drink a tequila or corona or bud light.

Most Mexicans in San Jose live on the Eastside, the lower income area full of gangs and drugs. also where all the Eastern Europeans, Vietnamese, and others are moving to.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:48 AM
https://www.whitepages.com/name/Patel/95120

Almaden Valley Zip code: 95120

Patel (Gujarti Indian surname): 150 results.

now stop replying and go drink a tequila or corona or bud light.

Most Mexicans in San Jose live on the Eastside, the lower income area full of gangs and drugs. also where all the Eastern Europeans, Vietnamese, and others are moving to.

Negrito boy the truth hurts. Indians can't afford to live in Expensive million dollar homes like Mexicans can. Indians like your family dream to live LIKE the rich Mexicans of Alamden. Your family could barely afford to rent in the ghettos of the bay area. ;)

Mexicans out number indians by 10-1 ratio in ALMADEN a town founded by MEXICANOS:cool: OVER 170 YEARS AGO.

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of Mexican ancestry (8.0%):cool::cool::thumb001::thumb001::cool::thumb 001:, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/san-jose/new-almaden[/QUOTE]

Fractal
12-16-2017, 09:52 AM

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of Mexican ancestry (8.0%):cool::cool::thumb001::thumb001::cool::thumb 001:, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

You're a delusional crazy fuck tard. I'm through debating with you. Anyone who lives in NOrthern California knows exactly which areas are a majority Hispanic, and which are majority Asian.

All upper income areas are mostly East Asians and INdians. Not Hispanics. All my neighbors are either White, Chinese, Korean, or Middle Eastern.

Eastside San Jose is where most of the Latinos live, and the Vietnamese and Eastern Europeans. And Greeks too. So yeah you live next to some White people you can be proud of.

Now get lost. My Indian ancestry has nothing to do with the facts I'm pointing out as a California resident.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 09:57 AM
You're a delusional crazy fuck tard. I'm through debating with you. Anyone who lives in NOrthern California knows exactly which areas are a majority Hispanic, and which are majority Asian.

All upper income areas are mostly East Asians and INdians. Not Hispanics. All my neighbors are either White, Chinese, Korean, or Middle Eastern.

Eastside San Jose is where most of the Latinos live, and the Vietnamese and Eastern Europeans. And Greeks too. So yeah you live next to some White people you can be proud of.

Now get lost. My Indian ancestry has nothing to do with the facts I'm pointing out as a California resident.

Mexicans out number indians by 10-1 ratio in ALMADEN a town founded by MEXICANOS:cool::thumb001: OVER 170 YEARS AGO.

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of :thumb001::cool:Mexican ancestry (8.0%):cool::thumb001:, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

Fractal
12-16-2017, 10:00 AM

Mexicans out number indians by 10-1 ratio in ALMADEN a town founded by MEXICANOS:cool::thumb001: OVER 170 YEARS AGO.

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of :thumb001::cool:Mexican ancestry (8.0%):cool::thumb001:, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

Indians are classified as Asians by the U.S. census bureau.

Higher income areas of California and the U.S.: Whites, Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Middle Easterners

lower income areas: Mexicans, Hispanics, Vietnamese, Eastern Europeans.

fucking deal with it. This is not my fault - I'm a Californian with two eyes and I'll state what I observe to be true.. Go away now and go drink tequila or eat a taco.

RMuller
12-16-2017, 10:05 AM
Indians are classified as Asians by the U.S. census bureau.

99% of the asians in Almaden are rich chinese,no mention of indian dotheads ahahahah

Higher income areas of California and the U.S.: Whites, Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Middle Easterners

lower income areas: Mexicans, Hispanics, Vietnamese, Eastern Europeans.

fucking deal with it. This is not my fault - I'm a Californian with two eyes and I'll state what I observe to be true.. Go away now and go drink tequila or eat a taco.

THE WEBPAGE FOR ALMADEN SAYS 8% IS OF MEXICAN HERITAGE. :thumb001: NO MENTION OF INDIAN DOTHEADS. INDIAN DOTHEADS ARRIVED TO LATE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD $$$ 1.3 MILLION HOMES.
INDIANS ARE NATURALLY THE POOREST GROUP IN THE WORLD.

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of :cool::cool:Mexican ancestry (8.0%):cool::thumb001:, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

Fractal
12-16-2017, 10:09 AM
99% of the asians in Almaden are rich chinese,no mention of indian dotheads ahahahah

THE WEBPAGE FOR ALMADEN SAYS 8% IS OF MEXICAN HERITAGE. :thumb001: NO MENTION OF INDIAN DOTHEADS. INDIAN DOTHEADS ARRIVED TO LATE TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD $$$ 1.3 MILLION HOMES.
INDIANS ARE NATURALLY THE POOREST GROUP IN THE WORLD.

In the New Almaden neighborhood in San Jose, CA, residents most commonly identify their ethnicity or ancestry as Asian (19.0%). There are also a number of people of German ancestry (13.2%), and residents who report Italian roots (8.7%), and some of the residents are also of :cool::cool:Mexican ancestry (8.0%):cool::thumb001:, along with some Irish ancestry residents (7.9%), among others. In addition, 33.0% of the residents of this neighborhood were born in another country.

I've already told you Indians are classified as Asians by the U.S. census bureau, you fucking Mexican rocket scientist.

At any rate this is the ethnic breka down of Almaden Valley, if you don't include the Whites.

Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Iranians, Assyrians, Armenians.

Fractal
12-16-2017, 10:21 AM
I've already told you Indians are classified as Asians by the U.S. census bureau, you fucking Mexican rocket scientist.

At any rate this is the ethnic breka down of Almaden Valley, if you don't include the Whites.

Indians, Chinese, Koreans, Iranians, Assyrians, Armenians.

Brennus's tranny looking whore sister or mother would be maids in this area, don't feel bad Juan.