Islam cause you can always convert them, you can't convert a feminist :D

This.

Empecinado
02-17-2015, 11:48 PM
A shot with a bullet or with an arrow?

Atvend
02-17-2015, 11:50 PM

Much easier to kill someone with a bullet therefore best to choose arrow.

Era
02-17-2015, 11:53 PM
Islam cause you can always convert them, you can't convert a feminist :D

What do you call a feminist?

Dandelion
02-17-2015, 11:53 PM
I'll have to go with feminists. However 'political feminism' is such a rare ideology and the term 'feminism' is so vague. It's a recent internet trend of people to be anti-feminist and to imagine it as all the supposed ills it causes as a strawman. Sure. But it's also a pathetic trend of people tilting at windmills.
Some even take it as a fact that Sweden is officially a 'feminist regime' and that you 'men have to pee there standing'. Just a stupid as the 'Hitler was a Jew' legend which idiots take for granted and which ceases to die.

Political Islam, however, is real and is something a sane person wouldn't want.

Instinct
02-17-2015, 11:58 PM
feminism :D

Septimius
02-18-2015, 12:05 AM
Feminism.
It's not as infectious and poisonous, it can be taken care of easier than a religion like islam.

Atvend
02-18-2015, 12:13 AM
I'll have to go with feminists. However 'political feminism' is such a rare ideology and the term 'feminism' is so vague. It's a recent internet trend of people to be anti-feminist and to imagine it as all the supposed ills it causes as a strawman. Sure. But it's also a pathetic trend of people tilting at windmills.
Some even take it as a fact that Sweden is officially a 'feminist regime' and that you 'men have to pee there standing'. Just a stupid as the 'Hitler was a Jew' legend which idiots take for granted and which ceases to die.

And this is why you never should go with the cult that is feminism. People like you know what political Islam is and will never embrace it, but here you are saying that political feminism is "such a rare ideology" when it has in fact infested all governments in the western world. You have governments enforcing quotas on what representatives get elected, you have governments trying to deal with fictional creations such as pay gap, the judiciary branch of most western governments is 100% corrupted and infested by feminist ideology and more. The only difference between political Islam and political feminism is that political feminism already affects your life...

Special K
02-18-2015, 12:13 AM
Feminism because I do believe in gender equality on the most part, even though some feminists piss me off by constantly trying to portray men negatively. Whereas I do not believe in Allah in anyway.

On this topic I don't know why feminists don't speak out against Islam more often.

Dandelion
02-18-2015, 12:15 AM
And this is why you never should go with the cult that is feminism. People like you know what political Islam is and will never embrace it, but here you are saying that political feminism is "such a rare ideology" when it has in fact infested all governments in the western world. You have governments enforcing quotas on what representatives get elected, you have governments trying to deal with fictional creations such as pay gap, the judiciary branch of most western governments is 100% corrupted and infested by feminist ideology and more. The only difference between political Islam and political feminism is that political feminism already affects your life...

I am against quota of course, it's detrimental to our progress. Yet it's still better than a bunch of (100% male, also some kind of gender-based selection) mullahs saying what should or shouldn't be done though.
I remain less wary of a woman calling herself feminist than I am of a person calling him-/herself muslim. That woman at least is more likely to match my morality. Lemme explain it like that.

DRUM
02-18-2015, 12:26 AM
What do you call a feminist?

these modern "sexually liberated", men hating women, who call themselves feminists, if you're asking me that...

Gustave H
02-18-2015, 02:01 AM
feminism :D

You're a traitor to Turks.

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 06:09 PM

You can't blame Islam, especially when it made the best part of your history.

Dombra
02-18-2015, 06:12 PM
I will rather support a female boss than give up bacon and alcohol

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 06:27 PM
You can't blame Islam, especially when it made the best part of your history.

Yes, these old times where you could get rich by hunting Moors :D "Más moros más ganancia" (The more Moors, the more profits) as we say.

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
02-18-2015, 06:30 PM
Feminism because I do believe in gender equality on the most part, even though some feminists piss me off by constantly trying to portray men negatively. Whereas I do not believe in Allah in anyway.

On this topic I don't know why feminists don't speak out against Islam more often.

Because feminists only hate white man and most muslim are not white...

NatiaCutie
02-18-2015, 06:30 PM
With my vote, we are on the lead :D

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 06:44 PM
Yes, these old times where you could get rich by hunting Moors :D "Más moros más ganancia" (The more Moors, the more profits) as we say.

The moors humiliated your Conquistadors xD your empire and kingdom. you thought we were Natives easy to conquer (it's funny you conquered 30% of a continent, but you weren't abble to conquer a region distant 16km from your coastline) .

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 06:53 PM
The moors humiliated your Conquistadors xD your empire and kingdom. you thought we were Natives easy to conquer (it's funny you conquered 30% of a continent, but you weren't abble to conquer a region distant 16km from your coastline) .

Natives easy to conquer? You need to read some history. Many places in North Africa were conquered and some are still held nowadays, despite conquering this region was not a priority and most of resources went to the wars in Central Europe and Italy. And the conquest of America was not even done by professional army but by common people by their own way.

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 07:00 PM
Natives easy to conquer? You need to read some history. Many places in North Africa were conquered and some are still held nowadays.

-Some cities you means ?? like Sebta, Mellilya, and Oran.

despite conquering this region was not a priority and most of resources went to the wars in Central Europe and Italy.

-Not a priority lol are you joking,that was your unfeasible dream, and finally with the help of some traitors, you have occuped the north and not for a long time.

And the conquest of America was not even done by professional army but by common people by their own way.

Are the conquistadores common people ? or your elite troops.

Highlands
02-18-2015, 07:01 PM
I wouldn't want racist and two-faced types like natiacute, that's for sure...

NatiaCutie
02-18-2015, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't want racist and two-faced types like natiacute, that's for sure...

What are you talking about?...

Wadaad
02-18-2015, 07:04 PM

Talk when you hunt moors for 800 years consecutively... Your post is ironic because your ancestors had to run to the mountains of Astorias and Pyrenees to not get hunted and sold in the markets of Toledo, Cordoba, Seville, etc to become nannies and servants to spoiled Moorish children.

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 07:09 PM
-Some cities you means ?? like Sebta, Mellilya, and Oran.

And many small islands, some of which are still held:

http://estaticos.elmundo.es/elmundo/imagenes/2012/09/02/espana/1346588241_extras_ladillos_1_1.jpg

-Not a priority lol are you joking,that was your unfeasible dream, and finally with the help of some traitors, you have occuped the north and not for a long time.

When Spain was a superpower in the 16-18th centuries it was not a priority.

Are the conquistadores common people ? or your elite troops.

Yes, they were common people, even the most famous ones. Hernan Cortes was a lawyer and Pizarro a swineherd, whom never were in a war let alone directed an army before going to America. The elite troops were the Spanish Tercios, that fought in Europe in North Africa and did not had a single defeat in 150 years.

NatiaCutie
02-18-2015, 07:10 PM
3 votes ahead over Islamic barbarism :D :D

Wadaad
02-18-2015, 07:12 PM
Well first of all...modern feminism isnt feminism, it is 'gender politics'

All the feminism you need is to be found in Islam.

NatiaCutie
02-18-2015, 07:13 PM
All the feminism you need is to be found in Islam.

:lol:

Muslim version of Euro American. Religious nuttery.

Deukalion
02-18-2015, 07:13 PM
these modern "sexually liberated", men hating women, who call themselves feminists, if you're asking me that...

The definition of a Male Feminist :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tEiguYmgxA

Damião de Góis
02-18-2015, 07:16 PM
The moors humiliated your Conquistadors xD

I think you got your history mixed up. The moors humiliated the visigoths. The conquistadores appeared a few centuries later and went mostly to the americas.

Dandelion
02-18-2015, 07:17 PM
I think you got your history mixed up. The moors humiliated the visigoths. The conquistadores appeared a few centuries later and went mostly to the americas.

And got backstabbed by the Jooz who collaborated with the Moors, those sneaky ones. But yeah, the Visigoths were a joke nonetheless.

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 07:18 PM
Talk when you hunt moors for 800 years consecutively... Your post is ironic because your ancestors had to run to the mountains of Astorias and Pyrenees to not get hunted and sold in the markets of Toledo, Cordoba, Seville, etc to become nannies and servants to spoiled Moorish children.

Yes, but this changed, later my ancestors came down very angry from the mountains and payed back them. And they are literally my ancestors, for I am descended from 6 different Almogavar lineages.

altin
02-18-2015, 07:24 PM
Feminism for me too. It has a shorter past than Islam, and a shorter future.

With my vote, we are on the lead :D

... in rapport with Islam. The comparison with Islam is a better indicator how sympathetic feminism has become.

Dandelion
02-18-2015, 07:28 PM
It has a shorter past than Islam, and a shorter future.

I always compare Islam with chewing khat. Tastes bitter and gross, but is highly addictive. Hence outsiders don't understand why people cling to it forever.

NatiaCutie
02-18-2015, 07:35 PM
Islam is perhaps even more frightening than nazism.
Nazis and racists are fringe and can easily be captured and sent to jail.

But non-secularized Muslims are much more numerous, extremely dangerous, and they have a lot of social power...
It's important to make sure that secularism reforms that religion enough, so it can be peaceful and compatible with a progressive society. For the most, part Christianity is ok, even if you still run into the occasional nutter :lol:

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 07:44 PM

Nope, when I talk about the conquistadores it's rather an allegory, these troops conquered a continent, but Spain and Portugal were not abble to conquer Morocco (and NA).

The moors humiliated the visigoths and locals.

Fixed.

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 07:47 PM
And many small islands, some of which are still held:

Yes I know we will bring them later.

When Spain was a superpower in the 16-18th centuries it was not a priority.

Probably but all you tentatives failed and you tried many times, just don't deny it.

Yes, they were common people, even the most famous ones. Hernan Cortes was a lawyer and Pizarro a swineherd, whom never were in a war let alone directed an army before going to America. The elite troops were the Spanish Tercios, that fought in Europe in North Africa and did not had a single defeat in 150 years.

150y, from which year to which one, I want to be sure of what you say.

StonyArabia
02-18-2015, 07:53 PM
There are many pro female elements within Islam. Just not many people know about it.

Damião de Góis
02-18-2015, 08:01 PM
Nope, when I talk about the conquistadores it's rather an allegory, these troops conquered a continent, but Spain and Portugal were not abble to conquer Morocco (and NA).

Several cities in Morocco were conquered by Spain and Portugal before a larger global expansion took place. Some of those cities are still held today by Spain.

Fixed.

No, the moors fought the visigoths at the battle of Guadalete. The visigoths were at civil war at that time, so the moors chose their timing perfectly.
When the locals started to fight, the moors were eventually expelled.

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 08:04 PM
Yes I know we will bring them later.

Already tried in 2001. This was the result xD

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/nS0zsqRhS4k/hqdefault.jpg

http://estaticos02.cache.el-mundo.net/especiales/2002/07/internacional/marruecos/images/capturados.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qkjdp3.jpg

And if this were not enough, we have a bomb with a destructive power similar to the nuclear ones. It is launched in parachute and destroys everything within 1 km around. It is made here and was invented by a Spanish aeronautical engineer, only USA and some other country have it. This bomb works from a deflagration of a fuel similar to the kerosene, it comes from a chemical conventional combustion but at higher temperatures.

But even if that was not enough, we already have missiles especially built to carry nuclear warheads, self-propelled howitzers capable of carrying nuclear warheads and planes that with certain modifications could became vectors. Also capacity to build massively small atomic bombs, the so called tactical bombs (that can be thrown from fighter planes or cruise missiles).

And the material would not be a problem either, we are the second European power on uranium mines (and one of the countries with highest reserves of uranium in the world), we have 8 nuclear power stations and a plant of uranium enrichment . Spain has, in addition, a factory of nuclear fuel, a reserve of plutonium obtained from the different nuclear reactors that are working in the country and a center of storage of radioactive residues of half and a low activity.

So better keep your hands out :)

Probably but all you tentatives failed and you tried many times, just don't deny it.

Spain never launched an offensive to conquer North Africa, the only interest we had there was to keep some strategical coastal cities. Probably without all these absurd wars in Central Europe, Spain would have focused instead in conquering North Africa.

150y, from which year to which one, I want to be sure of what you say.

Since they were created in the late 15th century by Gonzalez de Cordova for the Italian wars till the battle of Rocroi in 1648.

Shepherd
02-18-2015, 08:08 PM
Doesnt matter, a feminist "Christian" is about as Christian as a Muslim is

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 09:25 PM
Several cities in Morocco were conquered by Spain and Portugal before a larger global expansion took place. Some of those cities are still held today by Spain.

Cities you said it, not the whole land, the rif is distant from Spain about 16km and were not fully conquered except when they used the planes etc Start 20century. and even in that time they were buttfucked by Abdelkrim.

No, the moors fought the visigoths at the battle of Guadalete. The visigoths were at civil war at that time, so the moors chose their timing perfectly.
When the locals started to fight, the moors were eventually expelled.

LUL.

Already tried in 2001. This was the result xD

LoL are you happy, I have three point :
1/ They are not Riffians, Riffians are you worst nighmare, Abdelkrim screwed your people using horses lol.
2/ Morocco has more weapons than 2001, and nowaday Spain is stronger than Morocco but not like the 80'. you're 38, Morocco is 48.
3/ You have the NATO, we are alone.
- a little offtopic: Algerian army is stronger than Spaniard one ;) so Maghreboid are not weak as a time.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=morocco&country2=spain&Submit=COMPARE

And if this were not enough, we have a bomb with a destructive power similar to the nuclear ones. It is launched in parachute and destroys everything within 1 km around. It is made here and was invented by a Spanish aeronautical engineer, only USA and some other country have it. This bomb works from a deflagration of a fuel similar to the kerosene, it comes from a chemical conventional combustion but at higher temperatures.

But even if that was not enough, we already have missiles especially built to carry nuclear warheads, self-propelled howitzers capable of carrying nuclear warheads and planes that with certain modifications could became vectors. Also capacity to build massively small atomic bombs, the so called tactical bombs (that can be thrown from fighter planes or cruise missiles).

And the material would not be a problem either, we are the second European power on uranium mines (and one of the countries with highest reserves of uranium in the world), we have 8 nuclear power stations and a plant of uranium enrichment . Spain has, in addition, a factory of nuclear fuel, a reserve of plutonium obtained from the different nuclear reactors that are working in the country and a center of storage of radioactive residues of half and a low activity.

So better keep your hands out :)

You don't have the nuclear weapon STOP.
you will cry in front of your master (USA).

Spain never launched an offensive to conquer North Africa, the only interest we had there was to keep some strategical coastal cities.
French used to same excuse in Algeria, we want to conquer some strategical cities, but when they realized that the Ottoman army fled.

Since they were created in the late 15th century by Gonzalez de Cordova for the Italian wars till the battle of Rocroi in 1648.

I just googled it yes, but they never fought outside europe.
The portuguese Terços lost in Morocco (battle of three kings).

dude
02-18-2015, 09:28 PM
At least with feminism you get laid. Besides, annoying people will always be there anyways.

Damião de Góis
02-18-2015, 09:33 PM
Cities you said it, not the whole land, the rif is distant from Spain about 16km and were not fully conquered except when they used the planes etc Start 20century. and even in that time they were buttfucked by Abdelkrim.

Yes several cities. I don't know how many the spanish conquered.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Portuguese_discoveries_and_explorationsV2en.png

LUL.

I don't know which of these facts is funny, but ok:

- that the visigoths were at civil war when the moors invaded
- that the moors fought a visigoth fraction at Guadalete
- or that the reconquista was mostly done by armies of local people

LightHouse89
02-18-2015, 09:41 PM
radical islam and radical Christianity. one of the two. maybe even radicla Judaism. anything is better than feminism. Feminism is destroying western women. They are not liberating themselves they are just making themselves look like whores to the world.

Have you ever noticed the map of female sex tourism from western countries? Its enough for me to say lets get rid of democracy and in place of that create a theocratic monarchist regime. Anything other than liberalism and feminism.

Leto
02-18-2015, 09:42 PM
Yuffayur, why do you have so much hatred toward Spain and Portugal?

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 09:51 PM

When instead sending demoralized youth Spain created the Legion, it was finally conquered.

LoL are you happy, I have three point :
1/ They are not Riffians, Riffians are you worst nighmare, Abdelkrim screwed your people using horses lol.

They screwed young conscripts, that's all. Not when they faced professional soldiers. This men when was young made the Riffians to pee themselves when saw him approaching :

http://www.fnff.es/HtmlRes/Images/Francisco%20Franco%201.gif

2/ Morocco has more weapons than 2001, and nowaday Spain is stronger than Morocco but not like the 80'. you're 38, Morocco is 48.

3/ You have the NATO, we are alone.

- a little offtopic: Algerian army is stronger than Spaniard one ;) so Maghreboid are not weak as a time.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=morocco&country2=spain&Submit=COMPARE

Spain alone has weapons and aircraft enough to erase main cities, infraestructures and army of Morocco even without put a soldier there, also could easily reactivate the Polisario front giving them weapons. And Algeria, besides being a very unstable country, has better relationship with Spain than with Morocco.

Your fat, cocaine addict and homosexual king is very aware about that. All can he do is to bark like a little yorkshire to please the nationalists.

You don't have the nuclear weapon STOP.
you will cry in front of your master (USA).

Learn to read, Spain can easily create nuclear weapons within several weeks and already has weapons with similar power destruction to the nuclear ones. But it won't be even needed, a bag is enough xD

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/nS0zsqRhS4k/hqdefault.jpg

I just googled it yes, but they never fought outside europe.
The portuguese Terços lost in Morocco (battle of three kings).

Tercios fought in North Africa too, there is even a book about it. And as I said didn't lost a single battle:

http://www.vfmr-ordersandmedals.com/WebRoot/acens/Shops/vfmr-ordersandmedals_com/5097/B7EC/0786/98BB/3E10/0A01/00CB/7E80/los_tercio_en_las_campanas_del_mediterraneo_norte_ de_africa.jpg

Tacitus
02-18-2015, 09:52 PM
In a feminist society, would I have to pay a jizya for being a straight, white male? :laugh:

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Yes several cities. I don't know how many the spanish conquered.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Portuguese_discoveries_and_explorationsV2en.png

Lol I'm not saying that the cities were not occuped, I'm saying look at the map compare the Brazil who located about +5000km and Morocco -200km. why you occuped only some cities, just aknowledge it. you were not abble to conquer all the land.

see:Battle of Ksar el Kbir.

Nota all the cities were retaken by swords ;)

I don't know which of these facts is funny, but ok:

- that the visigoths were at civil war when the moors invaded
- that the moors fought a visigoth fraction at Guadalete
- or that the reconquista was mostly done by armies of local people

all of them are funny Iberoid apologies.

Damião de Góis
02-18-2015, 10:04 PM
Lol I'm not saying that the cities were not occuped, I'm saying look at the map compare the Brazil who located about +5000km and Morocco -200km. why you occuped only some cities, just aknowledge it. you were not abble to conquer all the land.

see:Battle of Ksar el Kbir.

If you look at the map, you'll see that other priorities emerged in the meantime. We didn't have the resources to take on everyone at the same time. However, for some reason Morocco didn't retaliate with a new invasion, i wonder why...

all of them are funny Iberoid apologies.

More like historical facts.

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 10:10 PM
If you look at the map, you'll see that other priorities emerged in the meantime. We didn't have the resources to take on everyone at the same time. However, for some reason Morocco didn't retaliate with a new invasion, i wonder why...

True, last time any North African army tried to invade Iberian peninsula was in 1340, and they were defeated.

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 10:14 PM
When instead sending demoralized youth Spain created the Legion, it was finally conquered.

xD

They screwed young conscripts, that's all. Not when they faced professional soldiers. This men when was young made the Riffians to pee themselves when saw him approaching :

http://www.fnff.es/HtmlRes/Images/Francisco%20Franco%201.gif

I don't even know him lol, but you surely know this guy.

http://static.yabiladi.com:443/files/articles/a78a22682963d4718f789969fbd941d7.jpg
After he screwed your people you called the help of your master and some traitors goumiers.

Spain alone has weapons and aircraft enough to erase main cities, infraestructures and army of Morocco even without put a soldier there,

In a parallel Universe xD where Spain got the nuclear weapon and rule the world.

also could easily reactivate the Polisario front giving them weapons.

You already does it .

And Algeria, besides being a very unstable country, has better relationship with Spain than with Morocco.

Unstable lol you still live in 90'.
For the time yes but let me remember you Algerian leaders are not Algerian people, the people has by far better relantionship with Morocco same for leaders, they do it just to piss of Morocco.
NB: Algeria is ruled by Oujda clan (many Algerian leaders are Moroccans includ. Bouteflika)
Anyway military Algeria is stronger than Spain, Algiers pirate can strike in any time, you will scream: lus moros estan arrivando, mama america save me.

Your fat, cocaine addict and homosexual king is very aware about that. All can he do is to bark like a little yorkshire to please the nationalists.

You are wrong placed to talk about homosexuality.

Learn to read, Spain can easily create nuclear weapons within several weeks and already has weapons with similar power destruction to the nuclear ones. But it won't be even needed, a bag is enough xD

Do it what are you waiting for ?

-They wasn't in War position as we know.

Tercios fought in North Africa too, there is even a book about it. And as I said didn't lost a single battle:

Battle names ?

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 10:16 PM

Apologies

StonyArabia
02-18-2015, 10:18 PM
In a feminist society, would I have to pay a jizya for being a straight, white male? :laugh:

Half Lebanese when are you white my Ghassanid friend.

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 10:19 PM
True, last time any North African army tried to invade Iberian peninsula was in 1340, and they were defeated.

Maybe because they havn't forced to do, and they moved to Tunis for some reason (Rebellion) and the re-establishement of the state of the Hafsides in Tunisia.

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 10:21 PM

See the battle of Ksar lkbir, Portguese tried to conquer Morocco, but they lost, and you got buttfucked by your neighbour (Iberian union).

Jehan
02-18-2015, 10:21 PM
French used to same excuse in Algeria, we want to conquer some strategical cities, but when they realized that the Ottoman army fled.

Which excuses? Algeria have been conquer by French...

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 10:29 PM
Which excuses? Algeria have been conquer by French...

Le coup de l’éventail pour échapper aux dettes que la France n'a toujours pas payées .

Damião de Góis
02-18-2015, 10:32 PM
See the battle of Ksar lkbir, Portguese tried to conquer Morocco, but they lost, and you got buttfucked by your neighbour (Iberian union).

Yes we lost that one battle. As for trying to conquer Morocco but failing, look at this map and draw your own conclusions:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0f/Portuguese_Morocco.PNG

Now what did Morocco do in retaliation on that period of time?

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 10:37 PM
I don't even know him lol, but you surely know this guy.

http://static.yabiladi.com:443/files/articles/a78a22682963d4718f789969fbd941d7.jpg
After he screwed your people you called the help of your master and some traitors goumiers.

If you don't know him is because you are a typical illiterate Third Worlder. He was Francisco Franco, the youngest general in Europe of his time and became so fighting in Morocco, Riffians were terrified when saw him. Unlike Abd al Krim, he won.

In a parallel Universe xD where Spain got the nuclear weapon and rule the world.

Spain already has weapons with similar power to the nuclear ones. And create nuclear weapons would be just a matter of weeks. This is not a Third World country, morete.

You already does it .

Very softly. If Spain was really involved, Western Sahara would be already independent.

Unstable lol you still live in 90'.
For the time yes but let me remember you Algerian leaders are not Algerian people, the people has by far better relantionship with Morocco same for leaders, they do it just to piss of Morocco.
NB: Algeria is ruled by Oujda clan (many Algerian leaders are Moroccans includ. Bouteflika)

Algeria is a country in continous civil war since even before independence, just in a more or less latent way. This pseudo-calm will end with Bouteflika dies, and probably will turn into a new Lybia and these will be the "Algerian pirates":

https://sergiobarce.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/pateras.jpg

Anyway military Algeria is stronger than Spain, Algiers pirate can strike in any time, you will scream: lus moros estan arrivando, mama america save me.

Let the adults speak, Algeria is not military stronger than Spain neither can nor want invade us. We have even sold them weapons and are our main gas suppler. The only threat would be Morocco trying to invade our North African cities, and they now what would happen. None North African state has invaded Spain since 700 years ago.

You are wrong placed to talk about homosexuality.

Well, it's not me who support this king.

Do it what are you waiting for ?

As long the fat faggot king stay away from out territory, all will be fine for you :)

-They wasn't in War position as we know.

Battle names ?[/QUOTE]

Dandelion
02-18-2015, 10:40 PM
Not knowing Franco is indeed weird (very important figure in the 20th century, especially mentioned when learning about the Spanish Civil War which was also a proxy-war for the Axis and Allied/Soviet of WWII). But I didn't know the North African leader, but Empecinado seems to know.

Empecinado also has a notorious figure in my country as avatar :p.

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 10:46 PM
Yes we lost that one battle. As for trying to conquer Morocco but failing, look at this map and draw your own conclusions:

I call that fail, the non success to conquerer Morocco, and occuping some coastal cities for 100y.
actually after the battle of Ksar lkbir you lost all your possessions in NA, and you were anexed by Spaniards.
Look at the map, Aguz were occuped only for 19y, before you lose it.

Now what did Morocco do in retaliation on that period of time?

At the time the was no Morocco, but many independent tribes.
A second nota, Morocco at the time were inferior in term of weapon and organisation, we have many intertribal wars.
as for retaliation we terrorized Southern and Atlantic europe with the maritime djihad.

Desaix DeBurgh
02-18-2015, 10:48 PM
I chose Islam because Islam not only neutralizes feminism but also because under Islam one can murder Jews in the name of a respectable religion rather than 'racism' and Jews are to be ultimately blamed for feminism; most of the major feminists have been Jewish women (e.g., Betty Friedan, Gloria Steinem etc..).

Nothing better than killing Jews and putting bitches in their place.

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 10:49 PM
Not knowing Franco is indeed weird (very important figure in the 20th century, especially mentioned when learning about the Spanish Civil War which was also a proxy-war for the Axis and Allied/Soviet of WWII). But I didn't know the North African leader, but Empecinado seems to know.

I was talking not about the Franco dictator but the Franco Legionario and commander. Often people laugh about his short stature and girly voice, but he was a very tough men who fought in

Empecinado also has a notorious figure in my country as avatar :p.

Nice to see that somebody has recognized him, even if it's for bad :p

Dandelion
02-18-2015, 10:52 PM
Nice to see that somebody has recognized him, even if it's for bad :p

Tchek might see him as a good historical figure as a Walloon. ;) Well, the Spanish army at the time was a lot more disciplined than the Dutch rebels and their Swiss mercenaries.

NatiaCutie
02-18-2015, 10:53 PM
I chose Islam because Islam not only neutralizes feminism but also because under Islam one can murder Jews in the name of a respectable religion rather than 'racism' and Jews are to be ultimately blamed for feminism; most of the major feminists have been Jewish women (e.g., Betty Friedan, Gloria Steinem etc..).

Antisemitism and misogyny at once.
Lunatic...

Ballist
02-18-2015, 10:54 PM

Lol no, and don't forget Anita Sarkeesian. Oh my God I wanna punch her in the fuckin' face, show her who's boss.

Ballist
02-18-2015, 10:55 PM
Antisemitism

OY VEY

Dandelion
Respectable by numbers I guess.

Desaix DeBurgh
Lunatic...

Your ugly ass needs to shut up and scrub my bathroom floor with a toothbrush. After you clean my bathroom floor with a toothbrush and clean my dishes I may deign to stick my prick inside you if you are lucky. Pity sex for the ugly and a reward for cleaning my apartment.

NatiaCutie
02-18-2015, 10:57 PM
Your ugly ass needs to shut up and scrub my bathroom floor with a toothbrush. After you clean my bathroom floor with a toothbrush and clean my dishes I may deign to stick my prick inside you if you are lucky.

You are pretty to lucky to live in a racist country like the US, where all sorts of hate speech are allowed.

Damião de Góis
02-18-2015, 10:58 PM
I call that fail, the non success to conquerer Morocco, and occuping some coastal cities for 100y.
actually after the battle of Ksar lkbir you lost all your possessions in NA, and you were anexed by Spaniards.
Look at the map, Aguz were occuped only for 19y, before you lose it.

I don't think there was ever a full invasion of Morocco when we had armies all over the place in Brazil and India. And no, some posessions went as far as the 1700s.

At the time the was no Morocco, but many independent tribes.
A second nota, Morocco at the time were inferior in term of weapon and organisation, we have many intertribal wars.
as for retaliation we terrorized Southern and Atlantic europe with the maritime djihad.

Whatever you want to call it. Really? I thought during all this time you were going on about moroccan military superiority and iberian excuses?

Desaix DeBurgh
02-18-2015, 11:02 PM
Lunatic...

"Anti-Semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group. The Jewish group has thrived on oppression and on the antagonism it has forever met in the world... the root cause is their use of enemies they create in order to keep solidarity..."

--- Albert Einstein, quoted in Collier's Magazine, November 26, 1938

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 11:02 PM
If you don't know him is because you are a typical illiterate Third Worlder. He was Francisco Franco, the youngest general in Europe of his time and became so fighting in Morocco, Riffians were terrified when saw him. Unlike Abd al Krim, he won.

You are not good placed to insult me of being illitrate. I know that Franco fucked many Iberians and brought a North Africa milicia with him to screw his people. after that nothing. people here are not terrified of him.
Surely Abdelkrim didn't won against France(with planes and mustard gas) + Spain (planes and mustard gas) + many Goumiers.
but he fucked Spain face to face using horses and outdated guns.
Iberians have a long story of failure in the rif, you know it better than me.

Here a track of yours:

En el Barranco del Lobo
hay una fuente que mana
sangre de los españoles
que murieron por España.
(dans d'autres versions "por la patria")

¡Pobrecitas madres,
cuánto llorarán,
al ver que sus hijos
a la guerra van!

Ni me lavo ni me peino
ni me pongo la mantilla,
hasta que venga mi novio
de la guerra de Melilla.

Melilla ya no es Melilla,
Melilla es un matadero
donde van los españoles
a morir como corderos.

Without the help of the makhzen and France you lose (lost).

Spain already has weapons with similar power to the nuclear ones. And create nuclear weapons would be just a matter of weeks. This is not a Third World country, morete.

What are you wainting for ?

Very softly. If Spain was really involved, Western Sahara would be already independent.

As we know the Sahara affair is used by spain to occupe Morocco to don't claim Sebta and Mellya.

Algeria is a country in continous civil war since even before independence, just in a more or less latent way. This pseudo-calm will end with Bouteflika dies, and probably will turn into a new Lybia and these will be the "Algerian pirates":

Algeria is not Libya, Algeria is 42M born warrior ready to destroy all they say ask the French.

Let the adults speak, Algeria is not military stronger than Spain neither can nor want invade us. We have even sold them weapons and are our main gas suppler. The only threat would be Morocco trying to invade our North African cities, and they now what would happen. None North African state has invaded Spain since 700 years ago.

Algeria is military stronger than Spain you want it or not, your F18 will not stand in front of Algerian Su-30.
Algeria have much money so they're abble to finance a war unlike you.
They have no public debt.
They have all the necessary ressource to maintain and finance their army.
Also don't compare them with Libya, Libya in Kadhafi era were military weak.

Well, it's not me who support this king.

Berbers don't support kings, they choose them. and we didn't choosed M6.

As long the fat faggot king stay away from out territory, all will be fine for you :)

Without the king help, you will receive millions of Africans ;) Ask Italians without Kadhafi.

Desaix DeBurgh
02-18-2015, 11:04 PM
You are pretty to lucky to live in a racist country like the US, where all sorts of hate speech are allowed.

It has nothing to do with 'hate speech' which is some made up Jewish liberal bullshit and everything to do with the first ammendment of the U.S. constitution which sanctions free speech and make no mistake about it : free speech is offensive speech; this is because non-offensive speech doesn't need protecting. Of course Jews are laying the foundations for suppression of freedom of speech with shit like hate crime laws which is another good reason to kill Jews. There are all kinds of good reasons to kill Jews.

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 11:05 PM
Tchek might see him as a good historical figure as a Walloon. ;) Well, the Spanish army at the time was a lot more disciplined than the Dutch rebels and their Swiss mercenaries.

I have readed a historical review about him, and they depict the Duke in a very different way to the traditional one. Basically it says he was not obsessed with Protestantism , he repressed Dutch rebels because they were separatists and not because were Protestants, and even had no problem with admiting Protestants in his ranks. Also he did positive things like uniform laws and low taxes, and that was a good diplomatic, lover and funder of arts, and that didn't allow their troops to loot towns in France.

EliasAlucard
02-18-2015, 11:05 PM
Islam is actually less evil than feminism, which says a lot.

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 11:10 PM
I don't think there was ever a full invasion of Morocco when we had armies all over the place in Brazil and India. And no, some posessions went as far as the 1700s.

You tried to conquer but without success aknoweldge it. Ksar lKbir affair is an invasion.

Whatever you want to call it. Really? I thought during all this time you were going on moroccan military superiority and iberian excuses?

What I'm saying is that Morocco after the reconquista had many historical facts(civil wars, tribal wars, interdynastic war, and to don't forget the foreign invasion, Ottomans, Portguese, Spaniards, and in a little degree French in Larache and British in Tangiers etc) that didn't helped the state and the people, when Iberia had a cool period with New world gold, our demographic decline, even with the arrival of Moriscos. and the time we had a state or atleast a good organisation we bring back our lands.

B01AB20
02-18-2015, 11:12 PM
I choose islam, marxism and feminism all togheter!!

Gaddafi was the man, the last and greatest visionary this world has seen.

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m548/sofiamirza21/sad/gazafi.jpg
http://activenews.ro/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Virginele-lui-Gaddafi.jpg
http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2011/01/f111/23.jpg

Empecinado
02-18-2015, 11:17 PM
You are not good placed to insult me of being illitrate. I know that Franco fucked many Iberians and brought a North Africa milicia with him to screw his people. after that nothing. people here are not terrified of him.

Obviously, now is dead. But the older generations were scared of him.

Surely Abdelkrim didn't won against France(with planes and mustard gas) + Spain (planes and mustard gas) + many Goumiers.
but he fucked Spain face to face using horses and outdated guns.
Iberians have a long story of failure in the rif, you know it better than me.

Here a track of yours:

Without the help of the makhzen and France you lose (lost)..

Already answered. Abd Al Krim only succeeded against conscripts, not against a proffesional army.

What are you wainting for ?

Already answered, learn to read.

As we know the Sahara affair is used by spain to occupe Morocco to don't claim Sebta and Mellya.

No one takes seriously the claims over Ceuta and Melilla.

Algeria is not Libya, Algeria is 42M born warrior ready to destroy all they say ask the French.

Given its ethnic-political situation, yes, warriors ready to destroy themselves.

Algeria is military stronger than Spain you want it or not, your F18 will not stand in front of Algerian Su-30.
Algeria have much money so they're abble to finance a war unlike you.
They have no public debt.
They have all the necessary ressource to maintain and finance their army.
Also don't compare them with Libya, Libya in Kadhafi era were military weak.

They are a very unstable country. A big part of their income comes from the gas they sell to us. They don't have kerosene degradation bombs. Neither can create nukes within a few weaks. And the most important, they don't have any reason to attack us and we even sell weapons to them. Stop dreaming dude, there are more chances BY FAR Algeria attacks Morocco than Spain.

Berbers don't support kings, they choose them. and we didn't choosed M6.

Your countrymen in Spain don't think the same. They are very pro-Mojamas Sesto for the most part.

Without the king help, you will receive millions of Africans ;) Ask Italians without Kadhafi.

Just need to place the Legion again there to patrol the border, as it was till 98. They beaten up all Africans (blacks or Moroccans) trying to enter and throw them to the other side of the fence. Until this year was really difficult to see an immigrant in Spain.

Damião de Góis
02-18-2015, 11:20 PM
You tried to conquer but without success aknoweldge it. Ksar lKbir affair is an invasion.

It's a bad decision more than a full blown invasion. Again, you should look at the map of the portuguese empire contemporary of the Ksar el-Kebir battle to put things into perspective.

Yuffayur
02-18-2015, 11:38 PM
Obviously, now is dead. But the older generations were scared of him.

In your dreams.

Already answered. Abd Al Krim only succeeded against conscripts, not against a proffesional army.

Sure.

Already answered, learn to read.

As far I know Belgian school system is better than Spanish one.

No one takes seriously the claims over Ceuta and Melilla.

They do, and one day things will change, you should learn from history.

Given its ethnic-political situation, yes, warriors ready to destroy themselves.

Don't say shit when you don't know, don't let people see you such an illiterate.

They are a very unstable country.
1990-->2015

A big part of their income comes from the gas they sell to us.

Agree that they sell to Americans then French and then other euros.

They don't have kerosene degradation bombs. Neither can create nukes within a few weaks. And the most important, they don't have any reason to attack us and we even sell weapons to them. Stop dreaming dude, there are more chances BY FAR Algeria attacks Morocco than Spain.

They have the ressources to maintain a war unlike you, don't let me repeat this more times.
They will not attack Morocco for the simple reason of gazoducs.

Your countrymen in Spain don't think the same. They are very pro-Mojamas Sesto for the most part.

They don't ;) believe me

Just need to place the Legion again there to patrol the border, as it was till 98. They beaten up all Africans (blacks or Moroccans) trying to enter and throw them to the other side of the fence. Until this year was really difficult to see an immigrant in Spain.

Suuuuuuure.

It's a bad decision more than a full blown invasion. Again, you should look at the map of the portuguese empire contemporary of the Ksar el-Kebir battle to put things into perspective.

I have seen the map,almost all cities were reconquered look at the dates.

Anyway I'm tired, I'll reply at soon as I can good night.

Damião de Góis
02-18-2015, 11:40 PM
I have seen the map,almost all cities were reconquered look at the dates.

Anyway I'm tired, I'll reply at soon as I can good night.

Good night.

Unome
02-19-2015, 01:08 AM
Update:

Feminism ~ 20
Islam ~ 21

LightHouse89
02-19-2015, 01:57 AM
Update:

Feminism ~ 20
Islam ~ 21

Puritanism should have been an option. :cool:

LightHouse89
02-19-2015, 01:59 AM
Islam is actually less evil than feminism, which says a lot.

If Prohibition did not fail we wouldn't have feminism.

The Klan should have gone after the feminists and dealt with them.

LightHouse89
02-19-2015, 02:01 AM

Be a man, join the Klan!

Unome
02-19-2015, 02:25 AM
Puritanism should have been an option. :cool:
I wanted to make this thread challenging… :icon_cheesygrin:

Aviator
02-19-2015, 02:29 AM

We're actually quite a bit less racist overall than many European nations. Even Western ones.

What you're experiencing is merely people expressing their thoughts freely through anonymity online. "Racist" thoughts and conversations are quite common behind closed doors everywhere. Of course, because you're so blindly and vehemently against such sentiments, no intelligent person would ever reveal them to you. This gives you a false sense of complete tolerance in your environment.

Unome
02-19-2015, 02:31 AM
In my experience, liberals are the biggest hypocrites. They openly and consistently spout pro-humanist, human equality, liberalism, blah blah blah, but behind closed doors, and when everybody's defenses are down, with trust gained, then they tend to be the most "hateful", racist, bigoted, etc. even more so than conservatives.

So I think liberalism is just an advanced, clever form of lying.

I've heard in the Southern states people appreciate the "racism" there because it is open & honest, not deceptive & deceitful.

More respect earned

Aviator
02-19-2015, 02:36 AM
In my experience, liberals are the biggest hypocrites. They openly and consistently spout pro-humanist, human equality, liberalism, blah blah blah, but behind closed doors, and when everybody's defenses are down, with trust gained, then they tend to be the most "hateful", racist, bigoted, etc. even more so than conservatives.

I've heard in the Southern states people appreciate the "racism" there because it is open & honest, not deceptive & deceitful.

More respect earned

Maybe so. In any case, the reason Europe has so many hate laws in place is because the people currently in power are aware that we hold the silent majority.

Natia lives in La La Land is extremely sheltered from common beliefs. Anyways, when circumstances reverse, I'm sure she'll quietly hold radical Feminist beliefs even if they're frowned upon. At that point, it will be terribly ironic that she gave people like us crap for hiding our beliefs which could land us trouble, because she will be doing the exact same thing.

Unome
02-19-2015, 02:40 AM
Maybe so. In any case, the reason Europe has so many hate laws in place is because the people currently in power are aware that we hold the silent majority.

Natia lives in La La Land is extremely sheltered from common beliefs. Anyways, when circumstances reverse, I'm sure she'll quietly hold radical Feminist beliefs even if they're frowned upon. At that point, it will be terribly ironic that she gave people like us crap for hiding our beliefs which could land us trouble, because she will be doing the exact same thing.
In photos Natia's posted, she apparently has a few close Jewish women as friends. I guess that her social circle dominates her thoughts and ideology. She is a feminist for a reason. And after all her bullshit is exposed, she won't have much to say without contradicting herself. She's an ideologue and propagandist, a liberal, close-minded, ignorant. A young person like her isn't interested in learning, but instead, only interested in pushing her premise and agenda (which will never change).

She represents all the negatives of "feminism" and none of the positives.

Whiteman
02-19-2015, 02:41 AM
Fuck Christianity, it preaches compassion which is sickness of the dogs, Islam is a warrior religion and that is what we need.

Ballist
02-19-2015, 02:45 AM
Fuck Christianity, it preaches compassion which is sickness of the dogs, Islam is a warrior religion and that is what we need.

Woah woah slow down cowboy.

Actually, now that I read your info, you are probably a sockpuppet.

Empecinado
02-19-2015, 11:57 AM
In your dreams.

Franco was promoted on its own merits fighting in frontline and even attacking the Moors with bayonet. They feared and respected him, they told he had Baraka on his side, you would not find a single Riffian who lived in the 20s to say otherwise.

And btw, he was who succesfully defended Melilla during a Riffian offensive. He has a statue there for this, always with flowers.

http://images.lainformacion.com/cms/melilla-no-retirara-la-estatua-de-franco-al-no-vulnerar-la-ley-de-memoria-historica/2009_8_18_MkbrtIBXEXWlNkul0PrUM2.jpg?width=645&height=645&type=flat&id=sZD3Jm0Jsfx1i9fTRMbFk1&time=1250615668&project=lainformacion

They do, and one day things will change, you should learn from history.

History tells than every time Moroccans have tried to conquer these places, have failed in the last 500 years. The Spanish army is designed to successfully defend the cities of Ceuta and Melilla and the Canary Islands. Is Morocco able to seize any of those three objectives and keep them in power over a week and without the subsequent Spanish reprisals that would let Rabat turned into an ashtray? Non-retard answer: no.

Don't say shit when you don't know, don't let people see you such an illiterate.

I know and talk with Algerians living in Algeria (not immigrants like you), have relatives who have worked there installing infrastructure and I live just 400 km from there. I'm more aware of the situation than a Moroccan immigrant living in Belgium.

1990-->2015

For the moment. It won't last for long.

Agree that they sell to Americans then French and then other euros.

They have the ressources to maintain a war unlike you, don't let me repeat this more times.
They will not attack Morocco for the simple reason of gazoducs.

Ok, let's assume for a moment that they have superior military power than us. Why would they attack us? We have no common borders, no territorial claims and good relationships. Only a retard would think they are going to invade Spain xD Better they keep intact their army to fight against ISIS (they already have sleeping cells inside the country) that will show up once Bouteflika dies and hot conflict start again.

Yuffayur
02-19-2015, 03:43 PM
Franco was promoted on its own merits fighting in frontline and even attacking the Moors with bayonet. They feared and respected him, they told he had Baraka on his side, you would not find a single Riffian who lived in the 20s to say otherwise.

And btw, he was who succesfully defended Melilla during a Riffian offensive. He has a statue there for this, always with flowers.

Franco is known for 400k Spaniard killed during his reign, Riffians were not affraid from him, you know better than me.

History tells than every time Moroccans have tried to conquer these places, have failed in the last 500 years. The Spanish army is designed to successfully defend the cities of Ceuta and Melilla and the Canary Islands. Is Morocco able to seize any of those three objectives and keep them in power over a week and without the subsequent Spanish reprisals that would let Rabat turned into an ashtray? Non-retard answer: no.

Yes same apply with Iberians when they tried to expand in Moroccan lands, they lost all the time, except in start of 20Century, with planes etc.
Like I said it and I repeat it, Spain is not abble to finance a war, you can attack, but you will lose all your planes, we aren't in the 20 century anymore. ;)

I know and talk with Algerians living in Algeria (not immigrants like you), have relatives who have worked there installing infrastructure and I live just 400 km from there. I'm more aware of the situation than a Moroccan immigrant living in Belgium.

Now because you live far from Algeria 400km, you know the country better than an Algerian (partly Algerian) ?

Ok, let's assume for a moment that they have superior military power than us. Why would they attack us? We have no common borders, no territorial claims and good relationships. Only a retard would think they are going to invade Spain xD Better they keep intact their army to fight against ISIS (they already have sleeping cells inside the country) that will show up once Bouteflika dies and hot conflict start again.

I'm not saying that they will attack you, I'm talking about the situation in case of a conflict, they will not invade Spain, they don't have any reason to do it, but like I said in case of war they will won.
Sure Algeria is a country of free-man, they don't lick the state ass, and when they don't like the situation they fight agaisnt the state. there are many djihadist in Algeria, but not that strong like 90'

Desaix DeBurgh
02-19-2015, 04:01 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_npXkcdR5VeE/TSjHCVkj4II/AAAAAAAAATo/JBps6Svy1Vo/s1600/rene_guenon_a_sa_table_de_travail_egypte.jpg

"Rene Guenon; Sheikh Abdul Wahid Yahya was a well-known French Scholar, writer, philosopher and mystic. He was born on the 15th November, 1886 to a well off Catholic family of France. His father was an engineer of repute. So, Rene Guenon was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He got his early education from Blois. From his childhood, he was an extra-ordinary intelligent and made distinction amongst his classmates. He got his Bachelor's degree with distinction and joined the University of Paris where he studied mathematics for about two years.

During his study, he did not restrict his activities to formal education only but started searching for the 'Ultimate Truth', because he was not satisfied with his ancestral religion; Christianity. He did not accept the so called Christian dogmas and rituals. Consequently, he had not only a thorough and deep comparative study of religions, but also he held discussions and had meetings with thinkers and philosophers of fame.

Even then, his thirst for Truth was not quenched. Due to this spiritual journey and mental chaos, he left the university even though his education was incomplete. This state of affairs lasted up to 1909. In the meantime, he met two 'Reverts to Islam' who were not only well acquainted with Islam, but also competent in sociology.

The first of these two scholars was Sheikh Abdul Haq, formerly Schamrino of French origin. He was a scholar of repute and edited a magazine namely 'Al-Tareeq". The Christian name was Iavon Gustav. After his reversion to Islam, he learned Arabic and had full command over it. He used to contribute articles to 'Ansari' magazine which was being published from Egypt.

In 1909, Rene Guenon started a magazine entitled "Al-Maarifat" (Knowledge of God) with the collaboration of these scholars. Discussions, discourses and critical articles relating to comparative study of different religions were published in this comparative study of different religions were published in this journal, which covered Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

This journal remained active for about four years and ceased publication in 1912, the year in which Rene Guenon entered the fold of Islam. He took the Islamic name Abdul Wahid Yahya. His 'Reversion to Islam' was the result of his own continuous search for Truth coupled with the cooperation and guidance of Sheikh Abdul Haq and Sheikh Abdur Rahman Elish El-Kebir (El-Alim El-Maliki School of Thought in Egypt), a mystic and competent in Islamic Jurisprudence. As a token of respect, Rene Guenon dedicated his book: "Symbolism of the Cross" to the venerated memory of Sheikh Abudur Rahman who gave him the first idea of the book.

In February 1930, Rene Guenon went to Cairo and settled there permanently. Before his departure to Cairo, his father, mother and wife died, so he left for Cairo with a heavy heart. In 1937, Rene Guenon married Karima Bint Abdur Rahman, which proved a sort of solace and comfort for him. He dedicated the rest of his life for the cause of Islam and Muslims. It is note-worthy that through his writings and personnel contacts a large number of European scholars embraced Islam. Among his disciples who entered the fold of Islam is Sheikh Isa Nuruddin, formerly Frithjof Schuon. (Born 1907). He is a well known Professor of philosophy and is regarded an authority on 'comparative study of Religions'. He has written a number of books.

The following books have won fame for him: Islam and the perennial philosophy, Understanding Islam, Dimensions of Islam, in the Tracks of Buddhism, Spiritual Perspectives of the Self, Genosis: divine Wisdom, Stations of Wisdom, In the face of Absolute, Survey of Metaphysics and Esotericism, To have a Center, Christianity: Islam.

Then comes the name of a great mystic Abu Bakr Sirajuddin, formerly Martin Lings, who has full command over English and Arabic and is considered as a specialist on mysticism.

He is not only a religious scholar but also a poet and translator of repute His writings include: Muhammad: his life based on the earliest sources; The Qur'an; Catalogue of an exhibition of Qur'an manuscripts at the British Library; The Qur'anic Art of Calligraphy and Illuminations; What is Sufism? A Sufi Saint of the Twentieth Century; The Secret of Shakespeare. Commenting on the life of Prophet Muhammad, Prof. Hamid Dabashi of Temple University writes: "In Reading Lings and Muhammad", we detect an alchemical effect in his narration and composition which so evenly combines scholarly accuracy with poetic passion. Lings is a scholar-poet. His life of the Prophet is a biographical 'qasida "poem". It is a historical ghazal (a type of poetry); a spiritual triumph; it is a majestic display of impassioned scholarship". This book was awarded the first prize of 5,000 dollars - by two-day 8th International Seerat Conference held in Islamabad… This book was adjudged as the best work in English in the biography of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) published in 1983.

Titus Burchhardt is another scholar who embraced Islam after being inspired and impressed by Rene Guenon. He has made a thorough research on Ancient Civilization and written a marvelous book on mysticism. His book "On 'Chemistry" is regarded the best one on this subject. He is a multi-linguist and has full power over German, English, French, Swiss, Arabic and Persian Languages.
His books include; Sacred Art in East and West; Moorish Culture in Spain; Art of Islam; and Al-Karim Al-Jili's De l' Homme Universal; extraits du liver al-Insan al Kamil.

In addition to the above-mentioned scholars, there are a lot of other personalities who entered the fold of Islam under the persuasion and guidance of Rene Guenon and are busy in the propagation and preaching of Islam in Europe and America.

Rene Guenon breathed his last on 7th January, 1951 at the age of 65. His death was mourned throughout the world. He had devoted his life for the cause of Islam. He wrote countless articles and numerous books. East and West; Reign of Quantity; The Crisis of the Modern World; Symbolism of the Cross, and The Multiple States of Being are his best writings.

[(Excerpted from: Why Islam is Our Only Choice, By: Muhammad Haneef Shahid]"

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=articles&id=29386

Desaix DeBurgh
02-19-2015, 04:08 PM

More respect earned

Of course liberals are liers since the Jews are the masterminds behind liberalism and are the masters of the gentile liberals -- Jews are well known to be liers. It is only fitting therefore that liberals are also liers. If all the world converted to Islam the infidels, i.e. Jews, could be neutralized and then eradicated.

LightHouse89
02-19-2015, 04:19 PM

True Christianity is not. People would be lynched for saying much less a century ago.

Jehan
02-19-2015, 04:29 PM
I'am disappoint to see that so a lot of you choose islam. We are in an cultural european forum.

dude
02-19-2015, 04:29 PM
True Christianity is not. People would be lynched for saying much less a century ago.
Burn them, burn them.

LightHouse89
02-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Burn them, burn them.

Rightfully so. Sinners who commit terrible acts deserve it.

LightHouse89
02-19-2015, 04:34 PM
I'am disappoint to see that so a lot of you choose islam. We are in an cultural european forum.

Well europe without christianity must turn to the next thing which is looking to be Islam for Europe. I dont know why christianity isnt but I feel christianity is superior to Islam.

I will stick with christianity but I did vote for islam because it is the closest thing. I believe though that europe will be a muslim continent within 2 centuries. America who knows. I believe in religious law for america under christianity and what my puritan ancestors created. People who break religious and moral law should be punished accordingly. :cool: this secular liberal crap is insanity and absurd.

Desaix DeBurgh
02-19-2015, 04:36 PM

Whatever, both choices are non-European. The first choice is feminism which is closely tied to the modern day religion of liberalism( liberalism is the religion of the modern world) both of which are inherently Jewish in cause and origin. Jews are not indo-European. In choosing feminism you are giving your assent to the Jewish assault on Western civilization. The second choice is a non-European religion too. As an atheist I don't like either but if I had to choose I would choose Islam because it would give me a chance to get revenge against the Jews and it would neutralize the Jewish assaults on gentile civilization.

LightHouse89
02-19-2015, 04:41 PM
Whatever, both choices are non-European. The first choice is feminism which is closely tied to the modern day religion of liberalism( liberalism is the religion of the modern world) both of which are inherently Jewish in cause and origin. Jews are not indo-European. In choosing feminism you are giving your assent to the Jewish assault on Western civilization. The second choice is a non-European religion too. As an atheist I don't like either but if I had to choose I would choose Islam because it would give me a chance to get revenge against the Jews and it would neutralize the Jewish assaults on gentile civilization.

You are aware that when New England and New York were colonies the Calvinists banned Jews from coming here.

Desaix DeBurgh
02-19-2015, 04:43 PM
Feminism: A Jewish Adversary Movement Against Gentile Culture

Here is a list of some of the Jewish founders and leaders of the modern feminist revolution. Keep in mind that this list is by no means complete--these women are simply the more well-known within the feminist movement; thousands of lesser-known Jewish women lead local and obscure feminist groups1:

---

-Gloria Steinem; founder, Ms. Magazine.

-Bella Abzug ; Civil rights and labor attorney elected to Congress (House of Rep.) from New York City; served 1971-1977.

-Betty Friedan; feminist leader and author of the book "The Feminine Mystique" (1963).

-Shulamith Firestone; Canadian feminist. Wrote "The Dialectic of Sex" (1970).

-Andrea Dworkin; radical; apparent lesbian. Author of the book "Intercourse" (1987).

-Susan Brownmiller; U.S. feminist. Wrote the book "Against Our Will" (1975).

-Susan Faludi; author of the book "Backlash" (1992).

-Naomi Wolf; advisor to Al Gore in the 2000 U.S. presidential election.

-Emma Goldman; early U.S. feminist.

-Ernestine Rose; b. in Poland; early feminist.

-Phyllis Chesler; U.S. feminist; author of the book "Woman's Inhumanity to Woman" (2002).

-Judy Chicago (Cohen); U.S. feminist. Author of the book "The Dinner Party" (1996).

-Robin Morgan; U.S. feminist. Former editor-in-chief, Ms. magazine.

-Letty Cottin Pogrebin ; U.S. feminist; co-founded Ms. magazine.

-Gerda Lerner; b. in Austria.

-Annie Nathan Meyer; U.S. feminist.

-Maud Nathan; sister of Annie Nathan Meyer; U.S. feminist.

-Geri Palast; chair, Committee on Women in the Global Economy; U.S. feminist.

-Rose Schneiderman; b. in Poland.

-Anita Pollitzer; U.S. feminist; pal of artist Georgia O'Keeffe.

-Gene Boyer; a founder of N.O.W.; president of Jewish Feminists; U.S. feminist.

-Lucy Komisar; author of the book "The New Feminism" (1971); U.S. feminist.

-Karen Nussbaum; (apparently Jewish); leader of 9to5-National Association of Working Women.

-Eleanor Flexner ; (apparently Jewish--relative is a Zionist); U.S. feminist.

-Riane Eisler ; b. Vienna; author/feminist; (apparently Jewish--fled Nazis). Author of the book "The Chalice and the Blade" (1987).

Notes

1. sources include Jewish author Dr. Joshua Halberstam's book "Schmoozing," 1997, Perigee; also web searches, and the author's personal files and notes.

Desaix DeBurgh
02-19-2015, 04:51 PM
You are aware that when New England and New York were colonies the Calvinists banned Jews from coming here.

Modern Christians are too pathetic to do anything about the Jewish problem but Islam is not pathetic when it comes to combatting the Jews.

Unome
02-19-2015, 05:34 PM
Of course liberals are liers since the Jews are the masterminds behind liberalism and are the masters of the gentile liberals -- Jews are well known to be liers. It is only fitting therefore that liberals are also liers. If all the world converted to Islam the infidels, i.e. Jews, could be neutralized and then eradicated.
If Judaism is the right hand then Marxism is the left hand. Jews and Judaism completely integrated marxist ideology and thus the ability to destroy foreign cultures/societies, or at least, subvert them. The reaction and successful completion of this is seen throughout most areas of "liberalism". Preaching tolerance and "universal love" is an evolved trick, a ruse, used to deceive large populations of people into thinking a person is an ally, when in fact, is an ethnic/racial enemy.

Jewish Cultural Marxists comprise the majority of the 'Feminist' movement for several very specific reasons. 1: Cultural Marxism realized the grand truth early on. If you want to destroy a nation then you attack its weakest members first. Who are the weakest members of society? Women and children. Children are indoctrinated with the "liberal" education. Then adult women are swayed and convinced into "Feminism", which automatically sounds good, because it has an alluring title. It's like saying "Pro-Life", how can you be against life?! Another clever ruse.

2: You turn women against their "own" men. Now Marxism is not pointed at… blacks, or hispanics, or orientals, or many other groups. It primarily is pointed at white women. Why is this? Because humanity generally associates whiteness with privilege. Privilege is beauty; and beauty is privilege. Thus white women intentionally are turned-away from white men. In the US you can see this trend dominating the Mass Media. Whereas in 1950s, 60s, 70s, this was absent in Mass Media. Today it is common (90s, 00s, 10s) to see white males portrayed as evil, stupid, criminal, etc. while "minorities" are pushed into the role of good, smart, guardian, etc. All of this causes non-white demographics to buy into Capitalist enterprise (through the Mass Media).

3: The truly devious and most effective way to destroy a nation of people, is to gain access to educating their children. In fact this easily is observed through religious warfare. If a group of Moslems can convert or sway a group of Christians, educate their children with the Koran instead of the Bible, then this effectively will "reprogram" the children for generation after generation. Indoctrination and institutionalization are by-products of genetic slavery. Most of the human specie has a slave-compulsion, to automatically believe, on faith, whatever the family, the state, the church, the synagogue, the mosque, says. It is an appeal to authority fallacy. Traditionalism has flaws.

Feminism and Islam are both very popular, today, for all of these underlying reasons, many of which I can't get into without going too far off-topic. It would require pages and pages, books and books, threads and threads, to really delve into these issues and give them proper, astute, serious, intellectual credence.

Plus this forum really is lacking intellectuals. I may start discussing more of these topics back on ABF soon…

Empecinado
02-19-2015, 06:00 PM
Franco is known for 400k Spaniard killed during his reign, Riffians were not affraid from him, you know better than me.

He killed 30,000 Spaniards, most of them war prisoners. Just admit you don't know shit if they were afraid or not from him, you didn't even know he fought in Africa.

Yes same apply with Iberians when they tried to expand in Moroccan lands, they lost all the time, except in start of 20Century, with planes etc.

Spaniards never tried to expand in Moroccan lands until the 20th century, you was lucky there was wars in Central Europe in the 15-17th centuries because in such case North Africa would be the objetive instead.

Like I said it and I repeat it, Spain is not abble to finance a war, you can attack, but you will lose all your planes, we aren't in the 20 century anymore. ;)

Spain has financed wars even in bankrupcy. In the peak of our power, 16 and 17th centuries, there was FIVE bankrupcies. Morocco doesn't try anything against Spain because they know what would be the result, only in your dreams you can imagine Morocco attacking our cities.

Now because you live far from Algeria 400km, you know the country better than an Algerian (partly Algerian) ?

You are just an immigrant away from your land, regardless your ancestry. A Spaniard in Belgium surely doesn't has a clear idea of what's going on here as well.

I'm not saying that they will attack you, I'm talking about the situation in case of a conflict, they will not invade Spain, they don't have any reason to do it, but like I said in case of war they will won.
Sure Algeria is a country of free-man, they don't lick the state ass, and when they don't like the situation they fight agaisnt the state. there are many djihadist in Algeria, but not that strong like 90'

In case of war Spain has a protocol to create massively small nukes within a few weeks that could be launched simply with a president order. And we already have kerosene degradation weapons that destroy everything within a 1 km radio, specially made for Morocco in case they tried something stupid.

LightHouse89
02-19-2015, 06:31 PM
If Judaism is the right hand then Marxism is the left hand. Jews and Judaism completely integrated marxist ideology and thus the ability to destroy foreign cultures/societies, or at least, subvert them. The reaction and successful completion of this is seen throughout most areas of "liberalism". Preaching tolerance and "universal love" is an evolved trick, a ruse, used to deceive large populations of people into thinking a person is an ally, when in fact, is an ethnic/racial enemy.

Jewish Cultural Marxists comprise the majority of the 'Feminist' movement for several very specific reasons. 1: Cultural Marxism realized the grand truth early on. If you want to destroy a nation then you attack its weakest members first. Who are the weakest members of society? Women and children. Children are indoctrinated with the "liberal" education. Then adult women are swayed and convinced into "Feminism", which automatically sounds good, because it has an alluring title. It's like saying "Pro-Life", how can you be against life?! Another clever ruse.

2: You turn women against their "own" men. Now Marxism is not pointed at… blacks, or hispanics, or orientals, or many other groups. It primarily is pointed at white women. Why is this? Because humanity generally associates whiteness with privilege. Privilege is beauty; and beauty is privilege. Thus white women intentionally are turned-away from white men. In the US you can see this trend dominating the Mass Media. Whereas in 1950s, 60s, 70s, this was absent in Mass Media. Today it is common (90s, 00s, 10s) to see white males portrayed as evil, stupid, criminal, etc. while "minorities" are pushed into the role of good, smart, guardian, etc. All of this causes non-white demographics to buy into Capitalist enterprise (through the Mass Media).

3: The truly devious and most effective way to destroy a nation of people, is to gain access to educating their children. In fact this easily is observed through religious warfare. If a group of Moslems can convert or sway a group of Christians, educate their children with the Koran instead of the Bible, then this effectively will "reprogram" the children for generation after generation. Indoctrination and institutionalization are by-products of genetic slavery. Most of the human specie has a slave-compulsion, to automatically believe, on faith, whatever the family, the state, the church, the synagogue, the mosque, says. It is an appeal to authority fallacy. Traditionalism has flaws.

Feminism and Islam are both very popular, today, for all of these underlying reasons, many of which I can't get into without going too far off-topic. It would require pages and pages, books and books, threads and threads, to really delve into these issues and give them proper, astute, serious, intellectual credence.

Plus this forum really is lacking intellectuals. I may start discussing more of these topics back on ABF soon…

The only thing that can defeat it is religious fundamentalism.

Unome
02-19-2015, 06:39 PM
The only thing that can defeat it is religious fundamentalism.
Thus arose Christianity and Islam so long ago…

Yuffayur
02-19-2015, 08:22 PM

BLABLABLA.

Whiteman
02-22-2015, 12:45 AM

Your right, real Christianity has nothing to do with the nigger loving liberal lefty shit, even the Bible SAYS "Don't throw you pearls before swine". (Matthew 7:6) Anyway Islam is the religion of subhumans.

armenianbodyhair
02-22-2015, 12:51 AM
Islam.

NatiaCutie
02-25-2015, 06:39 AM
More votes for feminism please :)

sethreign
03-30-2015, 09:01 AM
Islam

Shqipez
04-13-2015, 02:59 AM
feminism is the biggest problem in the western world. I'm convinced especially when I see women beating up their husbands

TristanTzara
06-03-2015, 05:37 AM
Feminism cannot into eastern countries. But islam is bad too, islam = feminism.

Brianna
06-03-2015, 06:14 AM
Not all feminists are the same just as not all Muslims are the same. It seems like many people think that all feminists are male-hating lesbians and that all Muslims are freedom-hating terrorists. Some of this faulty thinking can be blamed on the establishment media. They highlight extremists at the expense of moderates. They highlight irrational arguments at the expense of reasoned debates. People, in turn, paint various groups with broad brushes.

Böri
06-03-2015, 06:32 AM
Question isnt clear, in which sense? Feminism isnt a religion. In the sense of women? Islam provides guys with a girls population you can marry without grudges, girls who are lovely, devout and reliable and who act and look like girls. Feminism produces rebellious weird women who can consider to do everything to be equal. Many feminist women out here dont even look like women. They are more about hate and rebellion than love. They are also mostly irreligious the feminists in Turkey.

Dandelion
06-03-2015, 06:40 AM
Not all feminists are the same just as not all Muslims are the same. It seems like many people think that all feminists are male-hating lesbians and that all Muslims are freedom-hating terrorists. Some of this faulty thinking can be blamed on the establishment media. They highlight extremists at the expense of moderates. They highlight irrational arguments at the expense of reasoned debates. People, in turn, paint various groups with broad brushes.

Yeah, but even so-called moderate muslims can be pretty freedom-hating already and Islamic scripture is already pretty totalitarian. That's not the case with women identifying as feminists nor does there exist "one feminist truth" written in some codex.

I have dealt enough with muslims to know this. Mostly on friendly terms, even been invited in such households. However, our moralities don't match and that's always an obstacle.

The pretext of the thread is stupid though. Both don't compare.

Brianna
06-03-2015, 11:21 PM
Yeah, but even so-called moderate muslims can be pretty freedom-hating already and Islamic scripture is already pretty totalitarian. That's not the case with women identifying as feminists nor does there exist "one feminist truth" written in some codex.

I have dealt enough with muslims to know this. Mostly on friendly terms, even been invited in such households. However, our moralities don't match and that's always an obstacle.

The pretext of the thread is stupid though. Both don't compare.

I believe what you say about the Muslims in your community. Is it possible that they don't represent most Muslims around the world? There are millions of Muslims on this planet. There are so many variations of them that it's almost impossible to view them as a monolithic group.

jackrussell
06-03-2015, 11:39 PM
Feminism's end game is a world without men around except for sperm donoring purposes .

:)

u must be really misinformed to choose your extinction .

Islam , obviously.

Peter Nirsch
08-08-2015, 03:27 PM
I choose Muslim feminists.

Katariina
08-08-2015, 03:40 PM
I feel like I'm being asked to kill my mother or my father.
I choose suicide.

Unome
08-19-2015, 06:54 AM
I feel like I'm being asked to kill my mother or my father.
I choose suicide.
Take a weapon and go to war instead, die fighting! :viking1::valkyrie:

Valmont
08-19-2015, 07:32 AM
Feminism = the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities

I consider myself a feminist.

Unome
08-19-2015, 07:43 AM
Feminism = the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities

I consider myself a feminist.
The difference between men and women is like the difference between a wrench and a plunger. Surely both the wrench and plunger are tools, but are they "equal"? Do they have the same use? Can you unclog a toilet with a wrench? Can you tighten a bolt with a plunger? Do you store the wrench as you would a plunger, or a plunger as you would a wrench? Do you even put them in the same tool box?

No???

Then it's ridiculous to presume that men and women are "equal" or "deserving" of the same rights and opportunities.

Men and women are unequal (and this is a good thing), and should be treated as unequals. A man should be a father; a woman should be a mother.

Feminists, such as yourself, are deluded.

Feminism is a new religious following, similar to the power of Islamic following, but with completely different ideologies and values.

Valmont
08-19-2015, 07:47 AM
The difference between men and women is like the difference between a wrench and a plunger. Surely both the wrench and plunger are tools, but are they "equal"? Do they have the same use? Can you unclog a toilet with a wrench? Can you tighten a bolt with a plunger? Do you store the wrench as you would a plunger, or a plunger as you would a wrench? Do you even put them in the same tool box?

No???

Then it's ridiculous to presume that men and women are "equal" or "deserving" of the same rights and opportunities.

Men and women are unequal (and this is a good thing), and should be treated as unequals. A man should be a father; a woman should be a mother.

Feminists, such as yourself, are deluded.

Feminism is a new religious following, similar to the power of Islamic following, but with completely different ideologies and values.

The only difference between men and women are their genitalia. Women can get pregnant men can't.

Can a woman unclog a toilet? Yes

Can a man unclog a toilet? Yes

Can a woman tighten a bold with a plunger? Yes

Can a men tight a bolt with a plunger? Yes

Can a woman be a great parent? Yes

Can a man be a great parent? Yes

Unome
08-19-2015, 07:50 AM
Can a man make a mother? No.

Can a woman make a father? No.

Try again…

Valmont
08-19-2015, 07:52 AM
Can a man make a mother? No.

Can a woman make a father? No.

Try again…

Are these the only differences you can come up with? Because there isn't much of a difference between a mother and a father:

Both provide for their kids' needs.

Both provide for their kids' education.

Both love their kids.

Unome
08-19-2015, 07:54 AM
Because there isn't much of a difference between a mother and a father:
Are you serious right now?

Valmont
08-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Are you serious right now?

Yes, very. Why?

Desaix DeBurgh
08-19-2015, 07:58 AM
Allahu Akbar !

http://www.sadurana.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tiGuenon.jpg

http://blasphemoussex.com/forums/uploads/FileUpload/16/766affa550e29a0bc0f0bb989e29c9.jpg

http://www.khaama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Talibanis.jpg

http://www.historycentral.com/Mideast/Terror.jpg

Unome
08-19-2015, 07:59 AM
Yes, very. Why?
Because there's no similarity between a mother and father.

Valmont
08-19-2015, 08:07 AM
Because there's no similarity between a mother and father.

So please englighten me with the difference! What can a father do that a mother can't? And what can a mother do that a father can't?

Unome
08-19-2015, 08:30 AM
So please englighten me with the difference! What can a father do that a mother can't? And what can a mother do that a father can't?
Let's instead ask what can men do that women cannot, and vice versa?

Or an even better question… what ought men do that women ought not, and what ought women do that men ought not?

Valmont
08-19-2015, 05:58 PM
Let's instead ask what can men do that women cannot, and vice versa?

Or an even better question… what ought men do that women ought not, and what ought women do that men ought not?

Nope I'm curious to know what men can do that women can't and vice versa. Because the second option is just societal concepts that have no basis and are often used to prevent people to do something solely based on their gender.

Unome
08-19-2015, 06:14 PM
Nope I'm curious to know what men can do that women can't and vice versa. Because the second option is just societal concepts that have no basis and are often used to prevent people to do something solely based on their gender.
The difference of people's desires, based on gender, is more important in defining patterns of their behaviors. What people can, want, do, and ought to, based on gender, is obvious. Men wage wars. Men are incarcerated almost 9:1 to women for crimes. Men are competitive and the best at particular professions and specializations. Men play professional sports or join elite military units wherein women cannot (and should not) compete.

Both males and females have natural roles, found in nature in other organisms too, which cannot be denied by brainwashed liberalism. Pretending that "men and women are equal!", screaming it out to the world, does nothing, and does not stop nature. Claiming that men and women are equal, does not change evolved male behavior nor evolved female behavior.

Begin asking yourself simple, common sense questions: Why do women focus on beauty? Why do women obsess about popularity and trends? Why do women gossip and talk so much? Why are women superficial, and boring to men? Why do women act differently than men, in almost every single way, and then we are supposed to pretend that we are the same and have "equal rights"?

Equal rights could only exist with an equal foundation. But women and men have almost nothing, nothing in common, except perhaps the goal of sex. Maybe that's the only thing that binds the genders together. And maybe that's the only thing necessary to do so, too.

Valmont
08-19-2015, 06:29 PM
The difference of people's desires, based on gender, is more important in defining patterns of their behaviors. What people can, want, do, and ought to, based on gender, is obvious. Men wage wars. Men are incarcerated almost 9:1 to women for crimes. Men are competitive and the best at particular professions and specializations. Men play professional sports or join elite military units wherein women cannot (and should not) compete.

Both males and females have natural roles, found in nature in other organisms too, which cannot be denied by brainwashed liberalism. Pretending that "men and women are equal!", screaming it out to the world, does nothing, and does not stop nature. Claiming that men and women are equal, does not change evolved male behavior nor evolved female behavior.

Begin asking yourself simple, common sense questions: Why do women focus on beauty? Why do women obsess about popularity and trends? Why do women gossip and talk so much? Why are women superficial, and boring to men? Why do women act differently than men, in almost every single way, and then we are supposed to pretend that we are the same and have "equal rights"?

Equal rights could only exist with an equal foundation. But women and men have almost nothing, nothing in common, except perhaps the goal of sex. Maybe that's the only thing that binds the genders together. And maybe that's the only thing necessary to do so, too.

All your arguments are terribly biaised. Lots of women play professional sports and lots of women join the army. The only difference lies in what you think women shouldn't do. I know lots of competitive women and lots of superficial men who love to gossip. What natural roles are found in nature for women? Because you can always come with counter examples. Especially the ones you provided. Female animals don't look more "superficial" or "talkative" than male ones. And most "feminine" or "masculine" attitudes are dictated by society.

Unome
08-19-2015, 06:38 PM
All your arguments are terribly biaised.
Believing in "equality" is the biggest bias possible. There is no equality in nature.

Lots of women play professional sports and lots of women join the army.
Women-only professional sports are not professional. Women cannot meet the demands of elite military forces. Also women pose a severe military risk in a warzone. Liberals are deluded with the idea of putting females in the military. Military units should be only male, and elite units already are.

The only difference lies in what you think women shouldn't do.
No, it's about what everybody thinks women and men should or should not do.

You're relegating the issue to subjective bias. My scope is much larger.

I know lots of competitive women and lots of superficial men who love to gossip. What natural roles are found in nature for women? Because you can always come with counter examples. Especially the ones you provided. Female animals don't look more "superficial" or "talkative" than male ones. And most "feminine" or "masculine" attitudes are dictated by society.
On the contrary, male-female gender roles in other animals is much more specific and easy to differentiate.

It's only the human specie where men pretend to be women, and women pretend to be men, for purely ideological and politickal (liberal) reasons. And it's easy to explain why modern men pretend to be women, and modern women pretend to be men. They've been brainwashed by a religious ideology. They actually believe that men pretending to be women, and women pretending to be men, is morally good and righteous. I call this the "Liberal Crusade". It's your New Age religion.

Visage pâle
08-19-2015, 06:41 PM
Edit

Valmont
08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
Believing in "equality" is the biggest bias possible. There is no equality in nature.

Women-only professional sports are not professional. Women cannot meet the demands of elite military forces. Also women pose a severe military risk in a warzone. Liberals are deluded with the idea of putting females in the military. Military units should be only male, and elite units already are.

No, it's about what everybody thinks women and men should or should not do.

You're relegating the issue to subjective bias. My scope is much larger.

On the contrary, male-female gender roles in other animals is much more specific and easy to differentiate.

It's only the human specie where men pretend to be women, and women pretend to be men, for purely ideological and politickal (liberal) reasons. And it's easy to explain why modern men pretend to be women, and modern women pretend to be men. They've been brainwashed by a religious ideology. They actually believe that men pretending to be women, and women pretending to be men, is morally good and righteous. I call this the "Liberal Crusade". It's your New Age religion.

How can it be about what "everybody" thinks what women and men should and shouldn't do when we clearly disagree on the matter? And what risks do women pose in a warzone? They are as able to handle weapons and save lives as men do. If you're talking about the possibility of getting raped then the men who cannot control themselves are the risk to women, not the other way around.

Your scope isn't larger, you're just assessing what women should and shouldn't do without providing anything to back your ideas. It's about what you want women to do or not.

Women excel in professional sports that aren't necessarily only for women: football, soccer, tennis, rugby, golf, athletism, basketball, baseball, shot put, boxing etc. They all have women.

I don't see many differences between a male dog and a female dog (apart from, again, pregnancy) a male panda and a female panda, a male fish and a female fish...

Unome
08-19-2015, 07:03 PM
How can it be about what "everybody" thinks what women and men should and shouldn't do when we clearly disagree on the matter?
That's the whole point. People have different opinions as well as different values, behaviors, desires, etc.

And what risks do women pose in a warzone? They are as able to handle weapons and save lives as men do. If you're talking about the possibility of getting raped then the men who cannot control themselves are the risk to women, not the other way around.
Enemies in war should control themselves???

The point of war is that there are no rules. And wars are often fought over sexual rites to foreign women. Women have always been considered a 'spoil' of war. Start reading the news, I just read the other day of a Western woman raped and killed by Moslems in the Middle East, who was taken as a war prize. Your liberal delusions do not match reality. And this is very dangerous in the real world. People can, and do die, over these types of errors of thought.

Your scope isn't larger, you're just assessing what women should and shouldn't do without providing anything to back your ideas. It's about what you want women to do or not.
It's not about me. If it was about me then I explicitly say that this issue is about both women and men, not only women. Your focus on "women only" exposes your own bias, not mine. I'm more objective. I view the differences, advantages, and disadvantages of both genders, not just one.

Women excel in professional sports that aren't necessarily only for women: football, soccer, tennis, rugby, golf, athletism, basketball, baseball, shot put, boxing etc. They all have women.
Women do not excel, they fail in professional sports. And they have very low viewer rates compared to professional (male only) sports.

I don't see many differences between a male dog and a female dog (apart from, again, pregnancy) a male panda and a female panda, a male fish and a female fish...
Look closer…

Scientists find countless superficial differences between genders, and especially behavioral differences.

Jehan
08-19-2015, 07:11 PM
Women cannot meet the demands of elite military forces. Also women pose a severe military risk in a warzone. Liberals are deluded with the idea of putting females in the military. Military units should be only male, and elite units already are.

It seems that this week two women will be graduate from the elit army ranger course.

Unome
08-19-2015, 07:12 PM
It seems that this week two women will be graduate from the elit army ranger course.
Because they reduce the standards, gradually, until women can pass.

It's liberalism and it makes everybody weaker as a result. They should raise the bar instead of lowering it.

Atvend
08-19-2015, 07:14 PM
How can it be about what "everybody" thinks what women and men should and shouldn't do when we clearly disagree on the matter? And what risks do women pose in a warzone? They are as able to handle weapons and save lives as men do. If you're talking about the possibility of getting raped then the men who cannot control themselves are the risk to women, not the other way around.

Wew, careful not to choke on that bluepill boy.

It only takes basic military education to know that your army is as strong as it's weakest part. Women in the military are for all intents and purposes inferior men, smaller, weaker, more fragile and in need of special services. Just imagine the truckloads of tampons alone such a military would need that would otherwise be completely unnecessary. Willfully decreasing the efficiency of your army for whatever reason is outright criminal by virtue of putting national security at risk.

Now before you get the genius idea to tell me how some "x" woman you knew was better at this and that than most men, let me tell you that that is anecdotal evidence and is automatically discarded. Even if it wasn't, I simply don't care. There are always exceptions, but the averages are what matters because they are the ones we encounter most of the time. Normal distribution is a very simple concept anyone can learn and I shouldn't feel the need to bring it up every time a discussion involves generalizations.

Valmont
08-19-2015, 07:47 PM
That's the whole point. People have different opinions as well as different values, behaviors, desires, etc.

Enemies in war should control themselves???

The point of war is that there are no rules. And wars are often fought over sexual rites to foreign women. Women have always been considered a 'spoil' of war. Start reading the news, I just read the other day of a Western woman raped and killed by Moslems in the Middle East, who was taken as a war prize. Your liberal delusions do not match reality. And this is very dangerous in the real world. People can, and do die, over these types of errors of thought.

It's not about me. If it was about me then I explicitly say that this issue is about both women and men, not only women. Your focus on "women only" exposes your own bias, not mine. I'm more objective. I view the differences, advantages, and disadvantages of both genders, not just one.

Women do not excel, they fail in professional sports. And they have very low viewer rates compared to professional (male only) sports.

Look closer…

Scientists find countless superficial differences between genders, and especially behavioral differences.

Soldiers rape civilians too, it's not only the enemy. And so far you have only forbidden women from doing things: they cannot play sports, they cannot go to war. I'm curious to see what you think men shouldn't do.

And I disagree, women do not fail in sports. Besides the correlation between viewers and the ability for women to play sports is pointless. People don't play sports to be seen, but to play sports. Unless it's about to be liked but I thought that was only a woman's concern according to you.

Raikaswinþs
08-19-2015, 08:02 PM
Both lead to our demise as a civilization. But all in all, Islam is a healthier alternative. Religion can always in the end be ridiculed to irrelevance.

Visage pâle
08-19-2015, 08:30 PM
Both lead to our demise as a civilization. But all in all, Islam is a healthier alternative. Religion can always in the end be ridiculed to irrelevance.

Islam erase all non islamic heritage in a country, it's a totalitarism, it's more than a religion. If Islam rule Europe in future, it will be the end of european civilisation, ancients churchs, museums, castles, etc will be destroyed.
Feminism is much less dangerous, it's even funny in comparison.

Dandelion
08-19-2015, 09:38 PM

So can feminism. It gets ridiculed all the time.

Dandelion
08-19-2015, 09:40 PM

Have to pee there sitting I meant. LOL. Unintentionally sounded like a mangina.

Raikaswinþs
08-19-2015, 09:50 PM
Islam erase all non islamic heritage in a country, it's a totalitarism, it's more than a religion. If Islam rule Europe in future, it will be the end of european civilisation, ancients churchs, museums, castles, etc will be destroyed.
Feminism is much less dangerous, it's even funny in comparison.

mmm...Islam and Feminism are both fractured ideologies. However within Islam there are kadet branches that are actually quite OK. It really depends on the culture of the hosts. Bosniaks aren't very like Albanians let alone Moroccans, Indians or Malay muslims. And let's not even start with the Shia, alevi, Druze, Sufi...etc.

Profileid
08-19-2015, 09:52 PM
lol shit, It's split right down the middle!

Guapo
08-19-2015, 09:52 PM
lol shit, It's split right down the middle!

your tank top? lets see

i'llseeyouinhell
08-19-2015, 09:54 PM
Realism.

Guapo
08-19-2015, 09:55 PM
surrealism

Profileid
08-19-2015, 09:56 PM
your tank top? lets see

Why do you have Varg Vikernes as your avatar?

Guapo
08-19-2015, 09:58 PM
Why do you have Varg Vikernes as your avatar?

i like his smile

Profileid
08-19-2015, 10:06 PM
i like his smile

It is cute, isn't it?

Guapo
08-19-2015, 10:07 PM
It is cute, isn't it?

yeaaahh he's a cutiepie

Profileid
08-19-2015, 10:10 PM
yeaaahh he's a cutiepie

http://www.terazrock.pl/upload/editor/images/Varg%20Vikernes%206.jpg
>Playing dress-up in the woods
DAWWWWWWWW

Visage pâle
08-20-2015, 11:36 AM
However within Islam there are kadet branches that are actually quite OK. It really depends on the culture of the hosts. Bosniaks aren't very like Albanians let alone Moroccans, Indians or Malay muslims. And let's not even start with the Shia, alevi, Druze, Sufi...etc.

Blablablabla, Islam is Islam, that's all.

Desaix DeBurgh
08-22-2015, 11:47 AM
All your arguments are terribly biaised. Lots of women play professional sports and lots of women join the army. The only difference lies in what you think women shouldn't do. I know lots of competitive women and lots of superficial men who love to gossip. What natural roles are found in nature for women? Because you can always come with counter examples. Especially the ones you provided. Female animals don't look more "superficial" or "talkative" than male ones. And most "feminine" or "masculine" attitudes are dictated by society.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/5682898-3x2-940x627.jpg

https://actjonesboroar.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/fiveseveredheads.jpg

Antimage
08-22-2015, 11:49 AM
Feminism and it wasn't a hard choice , Islam is pure degeneracy, while Feminism is ok for the most part. There are some feminists who are really insane but that doesn't mean feminism is bad

Desaix DeBurgh
08-22-2015, 12:13 PM
Feminism and it wasn't a hard choice , Islam is pure degeneracy, while Feminism is ok for the most part. There are some feminists who are really insane but that doesn't mean feminism is bad

http://chersonandmolschky.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Islam_Dominate_World.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/TmbkfTiLQ58/hqdefault.jpg

http://www.sadurana.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tiGuenon.jpg

Ryujin
08-22-2015, 01:01 PM
Feminism, easy pick for me.

Ryujin
08-22-2015, 01:03 PM
desaix don't post these disgusting +20 pics you jerk, there are families in here.

Unome
08-22-2015, 03:21 PM
Soldiers rape civilians too, it's not only the enemy.
And so why do you insist that females be soldiers?

And so far you have only forbidden women from doing things: they cannot play sports, they cannot go to war. I'm curious to see what you think men shouldn't do.

And I disagree, women do not fail in sports. Besides the correlation between viewers and the ability for women to play sports is pointless. People don't play sports to be seen, but to play sports. Unless it's about to be liked but I thought that was only a woman's concern according to you.
Incorrect, I do not "forbid" women doing anything. I merely demonstrate that males & females are not equal, nor should they ever be.

I don't want to be "equal" with a woman, nor her "equal" with me. Because I don't want a woman to be a man, nor a man to be a woman. And men and women do not have equal value in life either. Some people have more or less value than another. Females generally have more value in life than males. Males are the expendable gender; males have to create our worth and value in life. Females simply inherit it, in the form of beauty and sexual attraction.

Nurzat
08-22-2015, 03:23 PM
hard one, good one. feminism never ever

Bezprym
08-22-2015, 03:23 PM
I'd rather choose feminism if I had to.

Unome
08-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Do you guys truly want NatiaCutie to win???

Bezprym
08-22-2015, 03:26 PM
Do you guys truly want NatiaCutie to win???

I don't know any NatiaCutie.

Unome
08-22-2015, 03:28 PM
I don't know any NatiaCutie.
Then your mind is innocent and chaste.

Bezprym
08-22-2015, 03:31 PM
Then your mind is innocent and chaste.

Maybe. Or maybe not.

I do not prefer modern kind of "feminism", but I prefer Islam less. There is a simple reason - I am an atheist, and feminism is not a religion. Even Catholicism is pissing me off, and I suppose that Islam would annoy me more.

But if we talk about equal rights in feminism, I strongly support that. For example taking women to the army during a war, without giving a f*ck about menstruation. Then we will see, how many women are actually feminists. :p

Atvend
08-24-2015, 07:48 PM
Maybe. Or maybe not.

I do not prefer modern kind of "feminism", but I prefer Islam less. There is a simple reason - I am an atheist, and feminism is not a religion. Even Catholicism is pissing me off, and I suppose that Islam would annoy me more.

But if we talk about equal rights in feminism, I strongly support that. For example taking women to the army during a war, without giving a f*ck about menstruation. Then we will see, how many women are actually feminists. :p

Heh, you might want to take a step back and reevaluate that statement, because you'd be surprised.

Feminism, and most other progressive doctrines, are in fact a religion, the new age religion. They may not worship a god entity, but they worship a set of values that are likewise not observed in nature. These values are embraced without understanding, without questioning, even though they are man made and inconsistent. Skepticism, not even outright disagreement, is shut down through accusations of misogyny. This should be especially worrying to you given that atheism itself is a derivative of skepticism.

When asked e.g. why a man and a woman should be equal, or a white man and a black man, or a healthy man and a mentally deficient man, the average follower of this cult finds himself in the same position a christian would be in when his god is questioned. He cannot give a concrete answer and resorts to emotional appeals. B-but it's only fair, b-but it's only just, are you a sexist, are you a racist? This is no more convincing then the christian/muslim self reference on their bible/quran to justify their god.

Then there is the whole oppression hierarchy, with the straight white male sitting at the bottom and the most special of snowflakes at the top. Awfully similar with the concept of original sin.

Mraz
08-24-2015, 07:52 PM
I'd rather live with Pashtuns than living with a woman that considers that men and women are the same.

Shkembe Chorba
08-24-2015, 07:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FCdLDHE.png

http://41.media.tumblr.com/d1e0c67a0393f09243986b93ec95aea9/tumblr_ntjbbcYQrL1qg3iveo1_500.jpg

Bezprym
08-24-2015, 07:59 PM
Heh, you might want to take a step back and reevaluate that statement, because you'd be surprised.

Feminism, and most other progressive doctrines, are in fact a religion, the new age religion. They may not worship a god entity, but they worship a set of values that are likewise not observed in nature. These values are embraced without understanding, without questioning, even though they are man made and inconsistent. Skepticism, not even outright disagreement, is shut down through accusations of misogyny. This should be especially worrying to you given that atheism itself is a derivative of skepticism.

When asked e.g. why a man and a woman should be equal, or a white man and a black man, or a healthy man and a mentally deficient man, the average follower of this cult finds himself in the same position a christian would be in when his god is questioned. He cannot give a concrete answer and resorts to emotional appeals. B-but it's only fair, b-but it's only just, are you a sexist, are you a racist? This is no more convincing then the christian/muslim self reference on their bible/quran to justify their god.

Then there is the whole oppression hierarchy, with the straight white male sitting and the bottom and the most special of snowflakes at the top. Awfully similar with the concept of original sin.

Feminism can only be a philosophy, but not a religion. Or some kind of a system. Otherwise, we can say that patriarchal systems in history were religions too. Well, they were not - these were only parts of religious doctrines.

To define something as a religion you do not need to talk about God, but about of a concept what awaits us after death. God is only a part. For example, how the world was created, is there any afterlife, rituals, beliefs - this is religion. Feminism is free of that - maybe except some sort of mania, that God is a woman and afterlife there are women who rule the eternal universe etc. But I doubt if even such idea exists :p

So I cannot agree with the claims that feminism is a religion, as it has totally nothing to do with religion. Nazism, communism, capitalism, democracy - these are not religions, but ideology and political systems. Same feminism can be.

I voted for feminism here only because Islam was the other option. Even if there will be Christianity, or any other religion, I will choose feminism. But it doesn't mean that I support so-called "feminazis", hell no. I have chosen lesser evil. But as the Witcher said: "if I have to choose between lesser and greater evil, I'd rather not choose at all".

Jehan
08-24-2015, 08:24 PM
Both

Impossible, they are incompatible.

Bezprym
08-24-2015, 08:29 PM
Impossible, they are incompatible.

Christianity is against feminism too.

Bezprym
08-24-2015, 08:32 PM
You dont know nothing about islam and in fact real islam have nothing to do with isis and violence against women.

Contradictions are the problem.

Jehan
08-24-2015, 08:35 PM
You dont know nothing about islam and in fact real islam have nothing to do with isis and violence against women.

There are many sourate in coran who said women are inferior to men.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176). In Islam, sexism is mathematically established.

Qur'an (2:282) - (Court testimony) "And call to witness, from among your men, two witnesses. And if two men be not found then a man and two women." Muslim apologists offer creative explanations to explain why Allah felt that a man's testimony in court should be valued twice as highly as a woman's, but studies consistently show that women are actually less likely to tell lies than men, meaning that they would make more reliable witnesses.

Qur'an (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]"

Qur'an (5:6) - "And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it" Men are to rub dirt on their hands if there is no water to purify them following casual contact with a woman (such as shaking hands).

Qur'an (24:31) - Women are to lower their gaze around men, so they do not look them in the eye. (To be fair, men are told to do the same thing in the prior verse).

Qur'an (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..." A man has dominion over his wives' bodies as he does his land. This verse is overtly sexual. There is some dispute as to whether it is referring to the practice of anal intercourse, which it has been used historically to justify. If this is what Muhammad meant, however, then it would appear to contradict what he said in Muslim (8:3365).

Qur'an (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.

Qur'an (53:27) - "Those who believe not in the Hereafter, name the angels with female names." Angels are sublime beings, and would therefore be male.

Qur'an (4:24) and Qur'an (33:50) - A man is permitted to take women as sex slaves outside of marriage. Note that the verse distinguishes wives from captives (those whom they right hand possesses).

Bezprym
08-24-2015, 08:37 PM
I was joaking.

We were talking about religion once, so it is quite obvious that I know.
But in case of Christianity I was not joking. Christianity is even in favour with greeting immigrants without hatred, about what many Christians forget. But still, they consider themselves Christians, although God told opposite things to their behaviour.

Just saying.

Bezprym
08-24-2015, 08:57 PM
In fact, these things are very stupid, it is easy to undestand that there is no way god can say these things.

Technically it was Djibril who said these words to a guy, who later flew to heaven on a winged horse.

Atvend
08-24-2015, 09:31 PM
Feminism can only be a philosophy, but not a religion. Or some kind of a system. Otherwise, we can say that patriarchal systems in history were religions too. Well, they were not - these were only parts of religious doctrines.

To define something as a religion you do not need to talk about God, but about of a concept what awaits us after death. God is only a part. For example, how the world was created, is there any afterlife, rituals, beliefs - this is religion. Feminism is free of that - maybe except some sort of mania, that God is a woman and afterlife there are women who rule the eternal universe etc. But I doubt if even such idea exists :p

So I cannot agree with the claims that feminism is a religion, as it has totally nothing to do with religion. Nazism, communism, capitalism, democracy - these are not religions, but ideology and political systems. Same feminism can be.

I voted for feminism here only because Islam was the other option. Even if there will be Christianity, or any other religion, I will choose feminism. But it doesn't mean that I support so-called "feminazis", hell no. I have chosen lesser evil. But as the Witcher said: "if I have to choose between lesser and greater evil, I'd rather not choose at all".

Patriarchal systems were not created by man, they emerged organically which is why they are consistent with the framework of nature. As such they cannot be religions, not anymore than natural selection can.

The term ideology entails religion. If you feel uncomfortable calling feminism a religion then by all means have it your way. My argument does not rely at all on forcing arbitrary labels onto feminism in order to function. Even if we establish that feminism or lets rather say progressivism (feminism is just an offspring of it) is not a religion, you still cannot deny that it behaves almost identically to a genuine religion like christianity, and for all intents and purposes they can be considered the same.

Why is this important you may ask? Because if we conclude that they are the same, we also admit that they must share the same downfalls. And there are many passionate atheists on this side of the political spectrum who think their ideology fights off the negative effects of religion, in fact the left has a solid monopoly on them. If only they had some self awareness and could see the irony in it.

I was not judging your choice, I was only suggesting to look deeper into it, because there truly is no lesser evil here.

Neon Knight
08-24-2015, 09:33 PM
True, most Christians don't know anything about Christianity.

In England they know that going to church might get their children into a good school.

Alessio
08-24-2015, 09:42 PM

However the choice was between either ''feminism'' or ''Islam'' both as universal as possible, so I'd point at the core meaning of both options.

eeroli
08-31-2015, 06:03 PM
I vote Islam. Europe is full of pussies and ignorant people, we have nothing to lose. I want to see those leftistgreencommie girls in agony.

Enflamme
09-04-2016, 04:01 AM
Choosing between the plague and cholera? Neither of the two, so i don't vote.

ЛыSSый
09-04-2016, 04:07 AM
this poll has nosense in reason the islam is most feminized religion. Just pay your attention on: woman don't have hard work, just growing children inside home, but man must do ewerything, they're even can't have any rights to have woman untill they earn enougth of money for buy her.

Mortimer
09-04-2016, 04:18 AM
I think there can be a muslim feminism, there is a difference between sex positive and sex negative feminism, the sex positive feminism thinks female liberation is in short skirts etc. and such but sex negative feminism says "women need protection against sexist males who objectify them" so in that sense a hijab could fit too, i think mohammed was a feminist he brought some protection for women, for his time that is. if a woman is succesful and self-determined a hijab doesnt make her oppressed if she doesnt like being objectified.

al-Bosni
09-04-2016, 04:32 AM
this poll has nosense in reason the islam is most feminized religion. Just pay your attention on: woman don't have hard work, just growing children inside home, but man must do ewerything, they're even can't have any rights to have woman untill they earn enougth of money for buy her.
It's true though. The man has greater responsibilities. While they are living like queens, eating and shopping. The man is endlessly toiling at his job. But I think this is also in other cultures, not just Islam.

From the Quran.

“...the father of the child shall bear the cost of the mother’s food and clothing on a reasonable basis”

[2:233]

"Lodge them [in a section] of where you dwell out of your means.."

(65:6)

"Let a man of wealth spend from his wealth, and he whose provision is restricted - let him spend from what Allah has given him. Allah does not charge a soul except [according to] what He has given it. Allah will bring about, after hardship, ease."

(65:7)

Spyy
09-04-2016, 04:33 AM
islam

AphroditeWorshiper
09-04-2016, 04:51 AM
none, I prefer living in Mars or in other planet

Bobby Martnen
09-30-2018, 08:40 AM
This is like asking "would you rather get shot or stabbed?"

Congolese Rice
09-30-2018, 08:42 AM
give me islam 200x over, fuck extreme feminists and everyone who appreciates them LMAO

a bitch tryna put her hands on me nigga bout to get smacked with the pimp hand filled with the wrath and explosive power of 9000 suns and supernovas combined

Bobby Martnen
09-30-2018, 08:43 AM
Though if I had to choose, I'd choose Islam over Feminism.