PDA

View Full Version : True Aryan religion

sunshine_124
02-20-2015, 03:50 AM
Yes, you heard that right! Islam was born in Europe!! OK, God didn't only send his prophets to the Middle East, he sent them all around the world....to every nation, tribe, etc. He is everyone's God, not only Middle Easterners. Yup...that means he sent (white) prophets to England, Norway, Germany, Greece, Italy and other countries you can think of. BUT, the thing is that people changed the words of the book or they just didn't accept them. Basically, there are prophets that are of European descent, but we don't know them.

That means Christianity, Astatru and Hellenism WERE probably the true religion at one time, but people kept on changing their scriptures accordingly to how they want it. Finally, God sent Quran (in Middle East) and promised that nobody will change the word of this book.

So, Islam is an Aryan religion because he did send prophets to Europe too, the problem is, we don't know these prophet's names. What do you think?

Longbowman
02-20-2015, 04:00 AM
Welcome to TA :thumb001:

I have a number of issues with your idea:

1) Islam was born in Arabia. For this not to be the case you would have to rewrite not only all pertinent history, but also the overwhelming majority of the Quran. Ergo, it would not actually be Islam at the end of the day.
2) If Islam is truth, does it matter whether or not it's European? Is being from Europe that important to you? God doesn't play racial quotas. He didn't make 96 Jesuses, there was one, and there was one Mohammed.
3) You say 'finally God promised nobody would change the wording of the Quran' but then say that people changed the wording of the Quran. Make up your mind.
4) If Islam is Aryan (Indo-European), why is the Quran written in Arabic?
5) If there were prophets in Europe it is extremely unlikely literally every one of them would have been literally completely forgotten.
6) Religion is falsehood.

StonyArabia
02-20-2015, 04:07 AM
According to the Islamic view all religions did in fact stem from the truth. The truth of believe, and this true religion began with Adam and all nations of earth had their own prophets given to them but the religions they brought became corrupted by man. Now God decided to send the last prophet from the lineage of Ishamel to all of mankind to bring them the truth hence why Muhammed is called the seal of the prophets. Islam is just a revival of the truth this how Muslims see it. So in a way you are right but Islam is a religion for all mankind. The prophet also taught against racism and he said by he person's value is through piety and faith rather than superficial identification. There are Muslims from all backgrounds from Arabs to Europeans to east and southeast Asians to native Americans and Africans and of course from the people of India. Most Muslims are from South Asia and south east Asia rather than the Middle East.

sunshine_124
02-20-2015, 04:22 AM
[QUOTE=Longbowman;3411547]Welcome to TA :thumb001:

I have a number of issues with your idea:

1) Islam was born in Arabia. For this not to be the case you would have to rewrite not only all pertinent history, but also the overwhelming majority of the Quran. Ergo, it would not actually be Islam at the end of the day.
Nope! Originally, Ancient Islam was sent to every tribe on Earth. So, it's a Euro-Aryan, Australian, Indian, Native American religion....but people changed it for their convenience. But yes, modern Islam was born Arabia....but Islam was sent all over the world. So technically, it wasn't born in Arabia.

2) If Islam is truth, does it matter whether or not it's European? Is being from Europe that important to you? God doesn't play racial quotas. He didn't make 96 Jesuses, there was one, and there was one Mohammed.
Well, it doesn't matter to me. But many white nationalists say they don't like Islam because it's an Arabic or "sandn199er" religion...lol. I'm just trying to tell them that it's not only for Middle Easterners because there were many white prophets in the ancient world.

3) You say 'finally God promised nobody would change the wording of the Quran' but then say that people changed the wording of the Quran. Make up your mind.

Yes! Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Asataru were the true words of God at one time. But people started to change the scriptures because they didn't like it. Finally, God promised that the Holy Quran would be the last book, and nobody will change the true words from it.

The original Quran was sent in many languages, including European ones. He sent this book to every tribe. But people changed their holy books. So God decided to write it in Arabic...I think he just chose a random culture

5) If there were prophets in Europe it is extremely unlikely literally every one of them would have been literally completely forgotten.
It's been thousands of years ago, I'm pretty sure we have artifacts somewhere. Try googling it

6) Religion is falsehood.
No it's not sweetie :) ...what is our purpose of being down here? Who sent us?

Basically, ancient Islam was the true Aryan religion. But they changed the wording of their holy books. If only they didn't change the words of God's words, the Holy book would be written in a European language

Longbowman
02-20-2015, 04:32 AM
Nope! Originally, Ancient Islam was sent to every tribe on Earth. So, it's a Euro-Aryan, Australian, Indian, Native American religion....but people changed it for their convenience. But yes, modern Islam was born Arabia....but Islam was sent all over the world. So technically, it wasn't born in Arabia.

Do you not believe Allah is God and Muhammed is his Prophet? If you do, you believe Islam originated in Arabia, and if you don't, you're not a Muslim.

Well, it doesn't matter to me. But many white nationalists say they don't like Islam because it's an Arabic or "sandn199er" religion...lol. I'm just trying to tell them that it's not only for Middle Easterners because there were many white prophets in the ancient world.

You're not obligated to bend the truth to make it taste sweeter for idiots.

Yes! Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Asataru were the true words of God at one time. But people started to change the scriptures because they didn't like it. Finally, God promised that the Holy Quran would be the last book, and nobody will change the true words from it.

Pardon, why does God change his mind?

God sent books to everybody, not only Arabs. But people changed the words of them. He decided to send the last book to Arabs....ancient Islam was also born in Europe

No record of him sending any books to anyone who wasn't from the Middle East. Ancient Islam was born in Arabia, that's not only a historical fact but also in the Quran itself.

It's been thousands of years ago, I'm pretty sure we have artifacts somewhere. Try googling it

What? No. Now I lose sympathy. You came up with a ridiculous contention, you prove
it. Also, Islam is only 1,300 years old, so it can't have been any longer than that, and my point is still valid: a google search reveals that, in fact, I am right, and there's no extant evidence. Explain that, if you can.

[B]6) Religion is falsehood.
No it's not sweetie :) ...what is our purpose of being down here? Who sent us?

There is no purpose. Why does there have to be one? Do you need someone to tell you what to do to be able to function? Do you need the promise of Heaven and the idea everything you do is working towards an eternal goal for your life to be enjoyable?

Basically, ancient Islam was the true Aryan religion. But they changed the wording of their holy books, and today European religions are known as Hellenism, Asataruism and Wotanism

You have provided zero evidence to back up this hypothesis, and it contradicts everything we know about history and Islam.

The idea Greek Paganism is in any way compatible with the early Abrahamic monotheism of Judaism is utterly ridiculous. What, God was once a large number of violent, petty Gods, but soon changed to be one? I can see the continuity within monotheism, but don't appeal to pantheists and patronise pagans by pretending like Muslims don't consider them to be idolaters.

Anyhow, one could take all your arguments and say, 'cool, and Bahaiism is the next step. Islam was for 700-1700, now it's Bahai's turn.' That's what the Bahaai believe.