PDA

View Full Version : True Aryan religion

sunshine_124
02-20-2015, 12:41 PM
Don't know why I can't go to my old thread...anyways

Islam was born in Europe! OK, this is what happened...God sent prophet Moses (pbuh) down with the Quran, but people started to change the words around because they didn't like what was written. This book is now called the Torah, and it's fake since people changed the words of it.

Then God sent prophet Jesus (pbuh) with the Quran, and again, people started changing words around because they didn't like the rules (today, this book is known as Bible). The people following that book are known as Christians today. This phenomenon took place many times, that's why we have so many prophets. Now, this didn't happen only in Middle East, God sent prophets to every nation and tribe around the world (including Europe) because he is everybody's God, not only Middle Easterners. That means, there were white prophets before God sent prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Basically, Judaism and Christianity were the right religion at one time, but people kept on changing the words of the Quran. Finally, God sent the last book, The Holy Quran, and he promised that he won't allow anyone to change this book. Asataru, Hellenism and other European religions were also probably right religions at one time, but people added more and more changes to their scriptures, that's why they aren't true religions anymore. So, yes, ANCIENT Islam was an Aryan religion....and yes, it was born in Europe(in fact, it was born everywhere because God sent prophets to every tribe on this planet).

What do you guys think?

Eddan
02-20-2015, 12:43 PM
No.

Eddan
02-20-2015, 12:43 PM
Islam is a quite young religion, right?

Eddan
02-20-2015, 12:45 PM
How old was ancient islam then?

silverbell
02-20-2015, 12:48 PM
Islam is a quite young religion, right?

No. Islam has been here since the first human on earth. But as the population grew, people moved out and created new tribes. While doing this, they formed new cultures and their own religions

I heard this from an Islamic teacher who taught here

Eddan
02-20-2015, 12:52 PM
Do you have any proof of this?

sunshine_124
02-20-2015, 12:57 PM
No. Islam has been here since the first human on earth. But as the population grew, people moved out and created new tribes. While doing this, they formed new cultures and their own religions

You are exactly right, sister. Prophet Adam (pbuh) and his wife were muslim. Islam has existed since humanity began, but as people broke into different tribes, they formed their own languages, cultures, and even their religion! Then they formed their own religions

Nebuchadnezzar
02-20-2015, 01:04 PM
Now I don't know if you're trolling, or just make up no-proof backed theories, just like the religions you speak of, if anything their semetic, not "Aryan Religion", all of them "Abrahamic Religions" born in the Middle East with semetic prophets, has nothing to do with Europe, so in essence it's a geographical thing, because the stories (Adam & Eve/planet creation/god that can't be seen or touched/Planet & Paradise, a holy book, and the story of the prohpets, Moses,Jesus,Muhammad, monotheism) is because of that these "Abrahamic Religions" are neighbours, they have semetic roots, and each one of them is based on the other, or ripped off/copied from the other and modified a small bit, some of it is even taken by anciet religions such as zorostriansm,

Thus you will find, that buddhists/hinduism and other religions from the other side of the pond, are different, because again "geographic locations"

Eddan
02-20-2015, 01:07 PM
The only native religion of Europe is the european pagan religion.

sunshine_124
02-20-2015, 01:15 PM
The only native religions of Europe is the european pagan religions.

You are Heathen, right? Brother, I'm not saying that your religion is wrong. In fact, I believe it was a true religion at one time. I think God did send Odin to Germanic people as a PROPHET. But over time, people changed the words around a little bit and said he was a God.

Eddan
02-20-2015, 01:20 PM
Óðinn is not a god nor a prophet, he is an archetype. This is the European way of living. Monotheism is a phenomena of the Semitic world.

silverbell
02-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Óðinn is not a god nor a prophet, he is an archetype. This is the European way of living. Monotheism is a phenomena of the Semitic world.

What's the difference between Asataru, Odinism and Heathenry?

Pahli
02-20-2015, 03:04 PM
True Aryan religion = Zoroastrianism, now go sleep kid

Smaland
02-20-2015, 03:06 PM

Muhammed lived from 570-632 AD, and he started Islam during his lifetime.

silverbell
02-20-2015, 03:20 PM

He was born in Middle Ages?

sunshine_124
02-20-2015, 03:25 PM

He was born in Middle Ages?

You guys are wrong. Islam did not start in 500 A.D

Ancient Islam was here long before Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) came. Since humanity first started life on this planet, Islam was here. Prophet Adam (pbuh) was a Muslim himself. As he had more children, more and more of his kids started to migrate to different parts of the world. After this happened, people started to forget about Islam and started new faiths.

Fear Fiain
02-20-2015, 03:27 PM

Islam was born in Europe! OK, this is what happened...God sent prophet Moses (pbuh) down with the Quran, but people started to change the words around because they didn't like what was written. This book is now called the Torah, and it's fake since people changed the words of it.

Then God sent prophet Jesus (pbuh) with the Quran, and again, people started changing words around because they didn't like the rules (today, this book is known as Bible). The people following that book are known as Christians today. This phenomenon took place many times, that's why we have so many prophets. Now, this didn't happen only in Middle East, God sent prophets to every nation and tribe around the world (including Europe) because he is everybody's God, not only Middle Easterners. That means, there were white prophets before God sent prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Basically, Judaism and Christianity were the right religion at one time, but people kept on changing the words of the Quran. Finally, God sent the last book, The Holy Quran, and he promised that he won't allow anyone to change this book. Asataru, Hellenism and other European religions were also probably right religions at one time, but people added more and more changes to their scriptures, that's why they aren't true religions anymore. So, yes, ANCIENT Islam was an Aryan religion....and yes, it was born in Europe(in fact, it was born everywhere because God sent prophets to every tribe on this planet).

What do you guys think?

funny, I make a similar case for Orthodox Christianity having not absorbed, but corrected the indigenous faiths of Europe, many of the "gods" within at least germanic, slavic, and celtic mythic cycles being deified ancestors. with baltic and hellenic less clear.

Fear Fiain
02-20-2015, 03:30 PM
You guys are wrong. Islam did not start in 500 A.D

Ancient Islam was here long before Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) came. Since humanity first started life on this planet, Islam was here. Prophet Adam (pbuh) was a Muslim himself. As he had more children, more and more of his kids started to migrate to different parts of the world. After this happened, people started to forget about Islam and started new faiths.

then why does the Christian and Jewish version of Genesis (which are far closer to another than the Quran to either, showing that you are the innovators) have God address himself in the Plural when creating Adam?
why do the Psalms of David address God three times the majority of the time?

Because from ancient times Israel knew, of three persons within One God. The trinity undivided.

sunshine_124
02-20-2015, 03:44 PM
Because from ancient times Israel knew, of three persons within One God. The trinity undivided.

This is where you and Eddan are wrong.

The problem is that both of you are taking them as Gods. No, Odin and Prophet Jesus (pbuh) were not Gods, but I believe they were prophets. I THINK that God sent Odin to Germanic people as an Ancient Islamic prophet, but as years went on....people changed stories and said he is God. Same thing with Prophet Jesus (pbuh), he was sent only as a prophet, but people changed the Bible around to their convenience and said they were Gods.

I believe they were both prophets sent to different parts of the world to spread the true word of God. I hope you know that prophets were sent to every corner of the world, not only the Middle East. He is everybody's God, not only Middle Easterners.

Longbowman
02-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Both Silverbell and Sunshine 124 will now be banned. They share IP addresses and Silverbell has a male registration email address. Any further incarnations of these two will also be banned.

In future, don't feed the trolls.

Eddan
02-21-2015, 01:23 PM
What's the difference between Asataru, Odinism and Heathenry?

None, they are all different names of the same religion, the indigenous european one.

globby_823
02-25-2015, 10:19 PM
Very very interesting way to look at it

Longbowman
02-25-2015, 10:21 PM
Very very interesting way to look at it

Said another American Muslim 'female' new member who happened to find this thread?

globby_823
02-27-2015, 08:03 PM

Islam can most definitely be a "European religion" because I'm 100 percent sure God sent prophets there too. They just aren't mentioned in the Quran/Bible/Torah because they talk about what happened mostly in the Middle East

globby_823
02-28-2015, 04:01 PM
Bump

globby_823
02-28-2015, 08:07 PM
It is an Aryan religion

Northumbrian
02-28-2015, 09:55 PM
Right, so then technically all those Pagan religions that got wiped out that didn't happen to be monotheistic were actually right all along? Despite all the Abrahamic religions actively trying to destroy them? And how if god sent prophets to all the nation do most Pagan religions have more than one god?

:rotfl: Indoctrination at its finest.

globby_823
03-03-2015, 06:29 PM
Right, so then technically all those Pagan religions that got wiped out that didn't happen to be monotheistic were actually right all along? Despite all the Abrahamic religions actively trying to destroy them? And how if god sent prophets to all the nation do most Pagan religions have more than one god?

Maybe they were right at one time.., but people started adding their own info on it

:rotfl: Indoctrination at its finest.

Awesome124
03-13-2015, 03:57 AM
It's true. Islam has had a connection with Europe for a long time

RacialEnthusiast
03-13-2015, 04:18 PM
Yup...there were white prophets during ancient times...but people just didn't except the religon!

RacialEnthusiast
03-13-2015, 04:57 PM

What do you guys think?

Do you think there are believers of ancient Islam today?

colorful890
03-31-2015, 05:20 PM

What do you guys think?

So basically, all religions were right at one point?

Orange
04-21-2015, 01:36 AM
Yup! The religion is for everyone

Ballist
04-21-2015, 02:01 AM
Lol you guys are falling for the b8. There is no fucking Aryan religion. It's a race, races aren't necessarily connected to religion. Fuck, I can't believe I have to explain this for the 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000th time.

Aodhan
04-21-2015, 02:31 AM
Hail Wotan

Iron Sheik
04-21-2015, 02:37 AM
Hinduism is the only true aryan religion

Alexandria
04-25-2015, 11:17 PM
How old was ancient islam then?
Islam has been here since beginning of mankind

Breathe
07-23-2015, 05:47 PM