PDA

View Full Version : Where Do I Get My Canine Teeth From?

Truth Seeker
05-29-2010, 05:50 AM
I have very big sharp canine teeth. They kinda of look like fangs. My canine teeth are bigger than the surrounding teeth. Is this common in any European subraces? I need to know where this is coming from. I notice many other people don't to have this.

Germanicus
05-29-2010, 12:25 PM
I have very big sharp canine teeth. They kinda of look like fangs. My canine teeth are bigger than the surrounding teeth. Is this common in any European subraces? I need to know where this is coming from. I notice many other people don't to have this.

I may not be a practicing Orthodontist, but i'll have a butchers at them for ya.

Post a picture of your fangs so i can give you a quick check up...:mmmm:

Tabiti
05-29-2010, 02:33 PM
It's quite common in Transylvania;)

Ulf
05-29-2010, 02:38 PM
I usually get canine teeth from dogs.

Eldritch
05-29-2010, 05:49 PM
So you have a Jewish nose and vampire's fangs. What's next?

Why not just post a picture?

Truth Seeker
05-29-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm kind of paranoid about posting my picture on the Internet. My mom told me not to do it.

http://www.eleanorweston.net/sexual_dimorphism.html

Through examining different species of primate, I detected a link between canine tooth height and face breadth but the trend I observed was the opposite to what I had been expecting. Male primates with wide faces had relatively short canine teeth, whereas male primates without broad faces had relatively tall canine teeth.

Large canines in primates are indicative of competitive and aggressive behaviour, and in some primate social systems this behaviour in males has a high reproductive payoff. However, my findings suggest that there may also be a reproductive payoff to having a wide face. Females may favour males with broad faces over males with large canines that signal aggression.Maybe my ancestors were aggressive and competitive?

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080626145058.htm

Among anthropoid primates, it is well known that the canine teeth of males are up to four times as long as those of females. The researchers compared the canine teeth of male and female primates.
“If the male’s canines are stronger than the female’s canines that would imply there is sexual selection for strength and that the tooth is actually used as a weapon,” Plavcan said. “Female’s canines are short, and shorter, stubbier objects are harder to break. So, if the long, thin male canines are as strong or stronger than those of the female, that would also suggest they are capable of being used for fighting.”
Is this a primitive trait? Or does it mean I'm sexually dimorphic?

Lulletje Rozewater
05-31-2010, 08:36 AM
Is this a primitive trait? Or does it mean I'm sexually dimorphic?

No, you are sexually fanged

Cato
05-31-2010, 03:10 PM
http://jokersmilez.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/obvious_troll.jpg

Osweo
06-01-2010, 03:12 AM
My mom told me not to do it.

:rotfl:

Her and Daddy are actually where you get your canines from. Google 'sex' and have a look on redtube next time you have your 'Information Technology' class, or at Playtime if they let you in the computer room then, and you'll get some idea of how this happened.

Loki
06-01-2010, 05:58 AM
Troll. Someone who thinks he's funny. But isn't really.

Tabiti
06-01-2010, 06:21 AM
Troll. Someone who thinks he's funny. But isn't really.
We had funnier ones.

ikki
06-01-2010, 08:23 AM
So you have a Jewish nose and vampire's fangs. What's next?

Why not just post a picture?

and the HUGE penis :D