PDA

View Full Version : Achievements and victories a year after the Maidan

ЛыSSый
02-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Achievements and victories a year after the Maidan:
1. 300% drop of national valute hryvnia.
2. communal payments + 50-70% (it should be up to 300 by the end of the year).
3. + 250% gasoline.
4. + 70-100% of the price of products.
5. + 150-300% the price of imported goods.
6. Less Crimea.
7. The Civil War in the Donbas.
8. Dozens of thousands of dead and wounded.
9. Destroyed infrastructure of Donbass.
10. Hundreds of thousands of refugees.
11. The state of cold war with Russia.
12. Cuted payments with social sphere (minus allowances and indexing).
13. Failure to comply with human rights, complete failure of the Constitution.
14. Dozens of illegal armed groups.
15. Censorship, dictatorship, persecution of "dissidents".
16. External control of foreigners in the government.
17. The absence of any relief measures in terms of entry into the EU Ukrainians.
18. Forced mobilization of civil society to participate in the ATO.
19. Inciting hatred on the basis of nationality (to Russian).
20. The massacres of citizens (shooting on Grushevskogo st. in Kiev, Odessa, Mariupol).

Hochmeister
02-22-2015, 12:42 PM
And about 35,000 Ukrainian soldiers died in ATO (for what? and for whom?).

ЛыSSый
02-22-2015, 01:51 PM
And about 35,000 Ukrainian soldiers died in ATO (for what? and for whom?). all thia data is hardly needs for expert wiev of Chorba.
Only Chorba can say to us about real achievements of my native hohlostan.

Hochmeister
02-22-2015, 02:23 PM
all thia data is hardly needs for expert wiev of Chorba.
Only Chorba can say to us about real achievements of my native hohlostan.

I wish Maidan was in Bulgaria.

Shkembe Chorba
02-22-2015, 02:46 PM
And about 35,000 Ukrainian soldiers died in ATO (for what? and for whom?).

Absurd number.

I wish Maidan was in Bulgaria.

We are no more Russian satellite, so Maidan happened in Bulgaria.

Achievements and victories a year after the Maidan:
1. 300% drop of national valute hryvnia.
2. communal payments + 50-70% (it should be up to 300 by the end of the year).
3. + 250% gasoline.
4. + 70-100% of the price of products.
5. + 150-300% the price of imported goods.
6. Less Crimea.
7. The Civil War in the Donbas.
8. Dozens of thousands of dead and wounded.
9. Destroyed infrastructure of Donbass.
10. Hundreds of thousands of refugees.
11. The state of cold war with Russia.
12. Cuted payments with social sphere (minus allowances and indexing).
13. Failure to comply with human rights, complete failure of the Constitution.
14. Dozens of illegal armed groups.
15. Censorship, dictatorship, persecution of "dissidents".
16. External control of foreigners in the government.
17. The absence of any relief measures in terms of entry into the EU Ukrainians.
18. Forced mobilization of civil society to participate in the ATO.
19. Inciting hatred on the basis of nationality (to Russian).
20. The massacres of citizens (shooting on Grushevskogo st. in Kiev, Odessa, Mariupol).

UA is in how-you-say-it "civil war" so those things are not something unbelievable. More unbelievable is how a country who has no connection to a military conflict is experiencing such a pain:

Moody's has cut Russia's debt rating by one notch into 'junk' territory, saying the Ukraine crisis and the fall in oil prices and the rouble will further undermine Russia's economy.

Just over one month since its last downgrade of Moscow's credit rating, Moody's said on Friday Russia "is expected to experience a deep recession in 2015 and a continued contraction in 2016.

"The decline in confidence is likely to constrain domestic demand and exacerbate the Russian economy's already chronic underinvestment," it warned.

Moody's cut the rating on the country's bonds by one step to Ba1, "speculative" or junk grade. Previously it was Baa3.

The move also came after Standard & Poor's invoked Moscow's ire on January 26 by cutting its rating for the country to junk level.

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/news/2015/2/23/european-crisis/russia-debt-downgraded-junk

Also, no need to mention me in every thread that you create. And at the end, I am the butthurt. Yeah, right.

Hochmeister
02-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Absurd number.

You are idiot:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?159268-German-secret-services-50-000-Ukrainian-soldiers-amp-civilians-died-in-Eastern-Ukraine

Shkembe Chorba
02-22-2015, 02:56 PM
You are idiot:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?159268-German-secret-services-50-000-Ukrainian-soldiers-amp-civilians-died-in-Eastern-Ukraine

http://i.imgur.com/m7vwXCC.png

Hochmeister
02-22-2015, 03:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m7vwXCC.png

Yes, stupid fuck, German secret services claimed this number through the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, a serious newspaper: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurter_Allgemeine_Zeitung

That's actually a conservative (lowered) number of military casualties. The real non-conservative number is something like 45,000.

Shkembe Chorba
02-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Yes, stupid fuck, German secret services claimed this number through the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, a serious newspaper: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurter_Allgemeine_Zeitung

That's actually a conservative (lowered) number of military casualties. The real non-conservative number is something like 45,000.

You take RT as a serious media, too, so your judgement is laughable. This is another evidence about your ignorance, insisting that the conflict took 45 000 people only on the one side. You are a complete joke.

I know that you want your beloved Russia to kill as much Ukrainians as it gets, but stay in reality pls. This is not a source. A german paper tells us 45K and all the other German papers state the real number. Now, close that German site, and go back to Lifenews.

ЛыSSый
02-22-2015, 04:03 PM
We are no more Russian satellite, so Maidan happened in Bulgaria. and average salary in 300$ and beggar economic as conquences. Where you was earlier?

UA is in how-you-say-it "civil war", so those things are not something unbelievable. one more lie from chorba. Neither i, neither any oficcial institute in ukraine sayd that is civil war here. And let me me remind, that chorbe hardly cried earlier, that present situation is war with russia federation.

Hochmeister
02-22-2015, 04:15 PM
You take RT as a serious media, too, so your judgement is laughable. This is another evidence about your ignorance, insisting that the conflict took 45 000 people only on the one side. You are a complete joke.

I know that you want your beloved Russia to kill as much Ukrainians as it gets, but stay in reality pls. This is not a source. A german paper tells us 45K and all the other German papers state the real number. Now, close that German site, and go back to Lifenews.

And again, idiot, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (not RT) says about the conservative (i.e. deliberately lowered) number of 50,000 soldiers and civilians.

If even only 1/3 of them had been Ukrainian military (what is false) then the number would have been 20,000 soldiers dead. Even this is a super large casualties (Soviets lost 10k soldiers in the 10 year war in Afghanistan). Deal with it.

P.S. I don't watch RT, neither I watch Lifenews, nor I read Russian media at all.

Shkembe Chorba
02-22-2015, 04:25 PM
And again, idiot, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (not RT) says about the conservative (i.e. deliberately lowered) number of 50,000 soldiers and civilians.

If even only 1/3 of them had been Ukrainian military (what is false) then the number would have been 20,000 soldiers dead. Even this is a super large casualties (Soviets lost 10k soldiers in the 10 year war in Afghanistan). Deal with it.

P.S. I don't watch RT, neither I watch Lifenews, nor I read Russian media at all.

Find another source who states those numbers.

Hochmeister
02-22-2015, 04:30 PM

Lol, what? You are brainwashed one, so you don't trust German intelligence's numbers. But who cares?

Shkembe Chorba
02-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Lol, what? You are brainwashed one, so you don't trust German intelligence's numbers. But who cares?

ЛыSSый
02-22-2015, 04:38 PM
So, discussion is going in wrong side. what is needs from expert about ukraine Chorba: if he so hardly cried, that present shit in ukraine was wery well, so, maybe he can say to us really our achievements, and comparing ones with sucsessful eurocountry bulgaria.

LightHouse89
02-22-2015, 04:48 PM
its sad. My heart goes out to my fellow Christian Ukrainians and Russians dying for geopolitical gains which will give them nothing more than a degenerate progressive government which will prostitute them all to the globalists.

I hate all western governments. murdering Christians everywhere. every single politician should hang.