PDA

View Full Version : Classify 3 Albanians arrested in Abruzzo, Italy

dawson
02-21-2015, 11:48 PM
http://www.picenooggi.it/files/2013/10/I-tre-albanesi-arrestati-dalla-Squadra-Mobile.jpg

Cristiano viejo
02-21-2015, 11:56 PM
Three beauties.

alb0zfinest
02-22-2015, 12:07 AM
Three beauties.

Well aside from the fact that they may be criminals, and not including the guy to the left, they look just fine. Infact even better than your average Spaniard.

Atvend
02-22-2015, 12:11 AM
The middle one gives me a Matthew McConaughey vibe.

Drawing-slim
02-22-2015, 12:12 AM
Irish looking with some sort of hooliganism vibe. They should be cast exactly as they are in the next Guy Richie movie.

Drawing-slim
02-22-2015, 12:13 AM
Why were they arrested op?

armenianbodyhair
02-22-2015, 12:15 AM
Well aside from the fact that they may be criminals, and not including the guy to the left, they look just fine. Infact even better than your average Spaniard.

lmao the guy in the middle is the only one who isn't strange looking.

Era
02-22-2015, 12:17 AM
@ Viejo

Where is your pic? I bet the one in the middle is better looking than you. :D The one in the right has just unfortunate ears. The one in the left doesn't look Albanian.

alb0zfinest
02-22-2015, 12:20 AM
lmao the guy in the middle is the only one who isn't strange looking.

Besides his ears, there really is nothing wrong with the way he looks. But his ears being out of the ordinary isn't really enough for him to look strange.

P.S: I already said not including the guy in the left. The guy in the left doesn't even look Albanian.

Dun93
02-22-2015, 12:22 AM
The left one doesn't look Albanian , the Middle one looks a bit Italian , the right one looks Albanian and Irish a bit

armenianbodyhair
02-22-2015, 12:22 AM
Besides his ears, there really is nothing wrong with the way he looks. But his ears being out of the ordinary isn't really enough for him to look strange.

P.S: I already said not including the guy in the left. The guy in the left doesn't even look Albanian.
Eyebrows, nose, poor facial symmetry. Those ears tho...

dawson
02-22-2015, 12:23 AM
Why were they arrested op?

http://www.picenooggi.it/2013/10/17/20452/arrestati-tre-ladri-dappartamento-che-imperversavano-tra-marche-e-abruzzo/

they stole a Renault Laguna, a gold watch, a wedding ring and 1300€

Cristiano viejo
02-22-2015, 12:24 AM

If you think that they look fine I dont have anything else to say :lol:

Era
02-22-2015, 12:25 AM

lol. Minus his ears he is better looking than you.

Highlands

Balkan men aren't known for their face symmetry. :p

I think the middle guy looks Balkanic/Illyric
The one of the left looks Bulgarian (?)
The one on the right looks Balkanic too.

altin
@ Viejo

Where is your pic? I bet the one in the middle is better looking than you. :D The one in the right has just unfortunate ears. The one in the left doesn't look Albanian.

Pronounced ears are a desirable feature:

Progressive vs. Primitive Traits

Fine hair / Coarse hair
Weak brow ridge / Strong brow ridge
High steep forehead / Low or strongly receding forehead
Small eyes / Big eyes
Big ears / Small ears
High rooted, high bridged, long thin nose / Low rooted, low bridge, short wide nose
Compressed zygomatic arches / Large prominent cheek bones
Compressed gonial angles / Square jaw
Small teeth / Large teeth
Strong prominent chin / Weak receding chin
Long neck / Short neck
Short torso / Long torso
Short arms / Long arms
Wide, short pelvis / Long narrow pelvis
Long straight legs / Short legs

armenianbodyhair
http://www.picenooggi.it/2013/10/17/20452/arrestati-tre-ladri-dappartamento-che-imperversavano-tra-marche-e-abruzzo/

they stole a Renault Laguna, a gold watch, a wedding ring and 1300€
:laugh:

Highlands
02-22-2015, 12:27 AM
Very shady thread @OP You want us to post Italian criminals :)

armenianbodyhair
02-22-2015, 12:28 AM
lol. Minus his ears he is better looking than you.
hahaha k lol
http://cdn.meme.am/images/100x100/11453595.jpg

That's fine with me, I'm straight.

Era
Pronounced ears are a desirable feature:

sure, they also stick out though :D

Arbėrori
They might not be the handsomest guys in the block, but we're pretty aware with how criminals in other countries look like. :lol:

Middle guy looks good, can't lie.

dawson
02-22-2015, 12:30 AM
Very shady thread @OP You want us to post Italian criminals :)

I posted a lot of Sicilians (mostly) criminals before

alb0zfinest
02-22-2015, 12:32 AM

Most Albanian men have fucked up eyebrows, at least ones that don't do them. (have you seen my eyebrows? :D they look like giant spots in my face) His nose is fine. And poor facial symmetry is quite common amongst average people. Usually only attractive people have good facial symmetry. And we are talking about him looking normal, not attractive.

alb0zfinest
02-22-2015, 12:33 AM
The left one doesn't look Albanian , the Middle one looks a bit Italian , the right one looks Albanian and Irish a bit

The one on the right looks a little like geni.

He is probably Tosk as well.

Drawing-slim
02-22-2015, 12:33 AM
This is not a troll thread at all. I find it interesting how colorful albanian crimes truly are. Very european in its nature, very modern in its core, some guys trying to make a buck without killing anybody. for example the albanians who dressed up in burkas in Dubai and robbed the jewelry storexD

armenianbodyhair
02-22-2015, 12:34 AM
Most Albanian men have fucked up eyebrows, at least ones that don't do them. (have you seen my eyebrows? :D) His nose is fine. And poor facial symmetry is quite common amongst average people. Usually only attractive people have good facial symmetry. And we are talking about him looking normal, not attractive.
You're welcome to your opinion. People are either attractive or they are not.

alb0zfinest
02-22-2015, 12:34 AM
You're welcome to your opinion. People are either attractive or they are not.

So there is no middle ground?

armenianbodyhair
02-22-2015, 12:36 AM
So there is no middle ground?

Not really, and I'm not making standards very high in this particular case. I will give you the fact that the guy in the middle appears to be quite attractive though.

alb0zfinest
02-22-2015, 12:42 AM
Not really, and I'm not making standards very high in this particular case. I will give you the fact that the guy in the middle appears to be quite attractive though.

I highly doubt that you've never thought to yourself this person doesn't look attractive, or not attractive but as you previously said "You're welcome to your opinion" I guess.

jatt
02-22-2015, 12:48 AM
first one look Mexican. middle one from former Russian republics and right one irish

altin
02-22-2015, 12:48 AM
This is not a troll thread at all. I find it interesting how colorful albanian crimes truly are. Very european in its nature, very modern in its core, some guys trying to make a buck without killing anybody. for example the albanians who dressed up in burkas in Dubai and robbed the jewelry storexD

That's what other ethnicities don't understand. You can't have quality without quantity. Perfection builds through experience.

dawson
02-22-2015, 12:49 AM
They might not be the handsomest guys in the block, but we're pretty aware with how criminals in other countries look like. :lol:

Middle guy looks good, can't lie.

:picard2:

Skerdilaid
02-22-2015, 12:51 AM
All three Tosks, and the one in the left most likely a Slavic left over from the Bulgarian extraction.

jatt
02-22-2015, 12:51 AM
guy with square jaw look better than other two.. right one look like rat

Dun93
02-22-2015, 12:52 AM
guy with square jaw look better than other two.. right one look like rat

right one looks better than the most handsome indian that exists xD

Shah-Jehan
02-22-2015, 12:53 AM
http://www.picenooggi.it/files/2013/10/I-tre-albanesi-arrestati-dalla-Squadra-Mobile.jpg
http://static.foxsports.com/content/fsc/img/2013/06/12/Javier-Zanetti_20130612133905825_660_320.JPG

The middle one looks a lot like Javier Zanetti.

jatt
02-22-2015, 12:55 AM
right one looks better than the most handsome indian that exists xD

yea yea whatever :bored:

Pjeter Pan
02-22-2015, 12:58 AM
Why is this Dawson faggot making threads about Albanians now?

armenianbodyhair
02-22-2015, 12:59 AM
:popcorn:

Arbėrori
02-22-2015, 01:01 AM
Why is curry commenting? Like seriously?

Era
02-22-2015, 01:04 AM
Why is curry commenting? Like seriously?

He loves to associate with euros and bash them :D

The Illyrian Warrior
02-22-2015, 01:05 AM
:laugh:

Don't even think about it, I know what you have up in your mind right now. ;) Was fake news ffs, get over that. :D

Pjeter Pan
Can't wait for kastro to see this thread xD

Arbėrori

How spicy of him.

jatt
02-22-2015, 01:10 AM

where did I ever associated with euros can u show me plz.. I comment what I feel like .. this is public forum and we can all express our views sometimes they are not too pleasant for some.. I praised the middle guy with square jaw didn't I... he is ok but the right one has big ears tiny mouth and angular jaws reminded me rat like look... I know in Albania this look is appreciated but for me it is what it is .

altin
02-22-2015, 01:10 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/11iz9fl.png

The text says: Without money you'll end up like this.

Who wouldn't be inspired?

Ballist
02-22-2015, 01:14 AM
The one on the left looks like he was a Mexican caught by US Border Control. The middle one looks like an Italian. The one on the right looks pretty Albo.

Era
02-22-2015, 01:14 AM
where did I ever associated with euros can u show me plz.. I comment what I feel like .. this is public forum and we can all express our views sometimes they are not too pleasant for some.. I praised the middle guy with square jaw didn't I... he is ok but the right one has big ears tiny mouth and angular jaws reminded me rat like look... I know in Albania this look is appreciated but for me it is what it is .

This is a European community and 99% of the people posted here are euros. Yet you can't keep not looking at them :)

The Illyrian Warrior
02-22-2015, 01:16 AM

Cuckold is hard to resist bro, he's just wants an opinion about these alpha dudes since he wanna make gf a surprise. ;)

Pausanias
02-22-2015, 01:18 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Pjeter Pan
02-22-2015, 01:19 AM
Cuckold is hard to resist bro, he's just wants an opinion about these alpha dudes since he wanna make gf a surprise. ;)

I highly doubt this moron is even Italian, he's some troll trying to provoke us.

jatt
02-22-2015, 01:19 AM
This is a European community and 99% of the people posted here are euros. Yet you can't keep not looking at them :)

I didn't even knew where albaboonia was before this Albanian guy started bashing Indians ..nothing wrong in gaining knowledge about people of the world.. this is anthro forum for god sake and I cant lie and shower unnecessary praise on ugly people.

Arbėrori
02-22-2015, 01:20 AM
I'm Spanish so I should refrain from laughing.

Good boy.

Ballist
02-22-2015, 01:20 AM
OH SHIT THE GUY ON THE LEFT LOOKS LIKE PEDRO FROM NAPOLEON DYNAMITE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbb1rxhdyhk

Dun93
02-22-2015, 01:21 AM
I didn't even knew where albaboonia was before this Albanian guy started bashing Indians ..nothing wrong in gaining knowledge about people of the world.. this is anthro forum for god sake and I cant lie and shower unnecessary praise on ugly people.

Chill your flaming butthole nigga

Arbėrori
02-22-2015, 01:21 AM

I won't even bother offending India since I do actually appreciate Indian culture and know for a fact that actual Indians are never this offensive... You on the other hand, a gipsy by full meaning cannot comment on the looks of Albanians or any other person for this matter.

I mean even that unfortunate fellow on the left looks better than you and your fake Gucci shades ain't helping you either.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-22-2015, 01:23 AM
I highly doubt this moron is even Italian, he's some troll trying to provoke us.

I don't care what he is, he seem's too stupid even at trolling.

Era
02-22-2015, 01:24 AM
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

brown subhuman was that the highlight of your day

jatt
02-22-2015, 01:25 AM
al right you Albanians cant take criticism it seems .. I wont comment on Albanian threads if you want.. your loss you going to be devoid of my intelligent inputs.. ciao

Era
02-22-2015, 01:26 AM

Believe me, we were doing fine with your lack of knowledge about us. Keep at it.

Arbėrori
02-22-2015, 01:26 AM
al right you Albanians cant take criticism it seems .. I wont comment on Albanian threads if you want.. your loss you going to be devoid of my intelligent inputs.. ciao

I'm sorry but I believe your holy cow has more of an intelligent input than you do...

jatt
02-22-2015, 01:27 AM
brown subhuman was that the highlight of your day

o comeon you are like untouchable low casts of Europe.. act Albanian

Arbėrori
02-22-2015, 01:28 AM

You're not even considered a cast in Europe, unless you're speaking of curry.

Era
02-22-2015, 01:29 AM

I know blonde blue eyed people aren't your coup of tea. You made that clear by now. And again stop trying to associate with euros, they are out of your reach...

dawson
02-22-2015, 01:30 AM

Oh I'm sorry I will stop posting Albanians..and I'm straight

Pjeter Pan
02-22-2015, 01:31 AM
Oh I'm sorry I will stop posting Albanians..and I'm straight

Oke thanks

Ballist
02-22-2015, 01:33 AM
Omg you guys just ignore what they say and say what you think they look like.

dawson
02-22-2015, 01:34 AM

I just thought these mugshots were perfect for an anthro classification, I didn't want to provoke you. I apologize

jatt
02-22-2015, 01:35 AM
I know blonde blue eyed people aren't your coup of tea. You made that clear by now. And again stop trying to associate with euros, they are out of your reach...

yeah I know you guys take pride in being aibino. good you are so fond of your people n their looks. i appreciate that..... we don't touch you people with 10 feet pole.. forget association..

Skerdilaid
02-22-2015, 01:37 AM
yeah I know you guys take pride in being aibino. good you are so fond of your people n their looks. i appreciate that..... we don't touch you people with 10 feet pole.. forget association..

Ki karda paji?

jatt
02-22-2015, 01:39 AM
Ki karda paji?

nothing much ...how are you.

altin
02-22-2015, 01:41 AM

http://www.lds-memes.org/Images/Scriptures/New-Testament/On-crossB.jpg

armenianbodyhair
02-22-2015, 01:41 AM
Omg you guys just ignore what they say and say what you think they look like.

Best post in the thread.

jatt
02-22-2015, 01:43 AM
yeah people never speak truth to Albanians.. always lie about their looks and say they all are good looking.. anyways i am out ..

Pjeter Pan
02-22-2015, 01:54 AM
Ki karda paji?

I seen playing with curry has taught you a thing or two ;)

Highlands
02-22-2015, 02:25 AM
Omg even Indians (people we have no connection to) criticizing us
This place is a joke

Ctwentysevenj
02-22-2015, 04:06 AM
One on the left has a monobrow.

Bagot
03-20-2015, 01:54 AM
yeah people never speak truth to Albanians.. always lie about their looks and say they all are good looking.. anyways i am out ..

Why do you think Albanians are liar? Who are you to say this?

aherne
03-20-2015, 05:23 AM
The one in the middle is one of those Albanians who look outright Italic (so by default passes as Italian). The rest look like what they are: (ugly) Albanians...

Drawing-slim
03-20-2015, 07:27 AM
yeah people never speak truth to Albanians.. always lie about their looks and say they all are good looking.. anyways i am out ..lololol, you sound like you're hurt by this bro?!
Does anyone else finds this funny? Serious,lol

The.Mask
03-20-2015, 07:56 AM
Omg even Indians (people we have no connection to) criticizing us
This place is a joke

This place really become a big circus, and it's going to be worse because Loki doesn't make anything. Indians talking about Albanians? lol go back to your shantytown in Calcutta and don't ever tell us who we are.. Mother Teresa probably contributed much more in 50 years for the indian people than the Indian government for their own people.

Most funny things is Cristiano Gypso often talk about white and all but still like turks or indians comments against Albanians. You guys definitly need to see his face, he posted once this guy for sure has arab blood in him, otherwise i don't see from where this inbred monkey came from.

Btw i don't know why you guys respond to this dawson idiot, he must have been raped when he was young and think Albanians are cause of his problems, while the suicide is a good option for him.

This place is a big joke, you can't have a proper discussion, trolls are evrywhere.

Nurzat
03-20-2015, 08:00 AM
leprechauns

Anthony PV
03-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Indians talking about Albanians? lol go back to your shantytown in Calcutta and don't ever tell us who we are..

Dixit the Albanian who called Thailand, a country he probably never visited, a 'nation of whores and prostitutes'. :eviltongue:

The.Mask
03-20-2015, 08:10 AM
Dixit the Albanian who called Thailand, a country he probably never visited, a 'nation of whores and prostitutes'. :eviltongue:

So what? I've never visited Thailand and i will never. But i've read and studied enough about this country, by the way i didn't say it's a Prostitute republic i said it's most probably a country with less honor in the world.

Anthony PV
03-20-2015, 08:20 AM
So what? I've never visited Thailand and i will never. But i've read and studied enough about this country, by the way i didn't say it's a Prostitute republic i said it's most probably a country with less honor in the world.

You studied Thailand? How? By reading the latest sleazy urban legend about it on the Internet? There are lots of countries around the world I never visited where the natives prostitute their women and their children... Nevertheless, I don't call them 'honorless nations of prostitutes'... I never visited Albania and I don't know much about it... I'm not calling it 'a nation of kidney carvers' because their neighbors spread that rumour about them...

Cristiano viejo
03-20-2015, 02:28 PM
This place really become a big circus, and it's going to be worse because Loki doesn't make anything.
:cry

Most funny things is Cristiano Gypso often talk about white and all but still like turks or indians comments against Albanians. You guys definitly need to see his face, he posted once this guy for sure has arab blood in him, otherwise i don't see from where this inbred monkey came from.

You would wish that I look Gypsie or Arab :lol: then I would look Albanian ;)

I dont know why you complain about Indian users, they can talk about what they want in this forum. After all, Albania has a lot of Gypsies, you are cousins each other.

Era
03-20-2015, 02:35 PM

I dont know why you complain about Indian users, they can talk about what they want in this forum. After all, Albania has a lot of Gypsies, you are cousins each other.

Stop acting like a retard and leave Albanians alone. What do you have to do with them anyway? Wierd creature.

Cristiano viejo
03-20-2015, 02:42 PM
Stop acting like a retard and leave Albanians alone. What do you have to do with them anyway? Wierd creature.

What?? he insulted me, are you blind?
Albos are ok to me :thumb001:

Dun93
03-20-2015, 02:44 PM

Easy there catholic moroccan , it's not nobody's fault that you niggers look like you just live part time in sahara
the cross isn't making you whiter in your profile xD bitch ass pedrito

Cristiano viejo
03-20-2015, 02:46 PM
Easy there catholic moroccan , it's not nobody's fault that you niggers look like you just live part time in sahara

Pedrito is African, he looks like Tazhi.

Pausanias
03-20-2015, 02:46 PM
One on the left has a monobrow.

http://i.imgur.com/WkU82.jpg

Cristiano viejo
03-20-2015, 02:49 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WkU82.jpg

Anthony Davis rules.

EL_BARBARO
03-20-2015, 02:59 PM

Lock up the doors of the asylum. The insanes are breaking out.