PDA

View Full Version : Bleach enemas forced on children!

Ctwentysevenj
02-23-2015, 07:42 AM
Children forced to have cruel painful bleach enemas under false belief it will cure Autism
7 HOURS AGO FEBRUARY 23, 2015 12:25PM
SHAREShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on Reddit
TEXT SIZEIncrease Text SizeDecrease Text SizePrint Email

Cruel and disturbing bleach enemas and drinks are reportedly being forced on to children. Source: News Limited
JUST when you thought bad parents couldn’t get any more abusive, along comes a rare breed of psycho prepared to ram bleach enemas up their children’s backsides in the false belief it will heal illness.
Desperate and disturbed parents are using bleach enemas — and drinks — to try to cure their children of autism ifyouonlynews.com reports.
Yep, poisonous, eye-stinging, throat-burning bleach.
The website states parents reported “fighting, screaming and writhing in pain” from the children.
“The monsters who sell the product online say it’s a miracle cure. The sane population calls it child abuse,” ifyouonlynews.com reported.

Cruel and disturbing bleach enemas are reportedly being forced on to children. Source: News Limited
The ‘Miracle Mineral Solution’ contains chlorine dioxide (sodium chlorite and citric acid)
The product is alleged to have been created by Jim Humble according to Metro.co.uk
The site says Humble was previously a member of the Church of Scientology who later started up ‘Genesis II Church of Healing & Health’.
The product was deemed dangerous by the Food and Drug Administration which warned people not to consume it because it “produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health”.
One parent reported:
“My son, who sometimes gets hysterical, wants to push the second it touches his bottom and he will scream and kick.”
But that wasn’t enough to deter this parent who went on to say:
“We started double-dosing about 10 minutes before his enema which helps him be calmer.
“We now use a longer, thinner catheter which helps get the water further up.
“I tell him that I’m doing this because I love him,” the parent said.
The solution’s promoters say it can cure HIV, malaria, hepatitis, autism, acne, and cancer, Raw Story reports.
The US Environmental Protection Agency warns of the risk of excess chronic exposure to chemicals found in the product.
PARENTING: ‘My baby the perfect stranger’
CHILDREN: The tragic baby boy who can’t cry
HEALTH: Outbreak reignites anti-vaxxer debate

Fear Fiain
02-23-2015, 08:13 AM
why don't they shove bleach up their own urethra so they can never enjoy sex again, coz, they're the ones who passed on the genes.

this shit is fucking sick.

StonyArabia
02-23-2015, 12:41 PM
Disgusting.

Longbowman
02-23-2015, 12:52 PM
Take that, big pharma.

CDeBris
07-14-2022, 05:39 PM
Pfffft. that's just a Big Pharma hit piece attacking MMS. That stuff works miracles I drank it a lot when I was a kid.