PDA

View Full Version : What countries in Asia have you traveled to?

Iloko
02-24-2015, 05:37 AM
State all of the countries in Asia you've at least visited and observed, and give a brief summary of your subjective opinions of that said country.

Thoughts on the people, scenery, infrastructure, entertainment, vibe, etc etc of each country...

Mortimer
02-24-2015, 05:39 AM
none so far but my sister was in thailand and i saw the pictures, it is really stunningly beautiful scenary, i mean the nature beaches and there are elephants etc.

Shepherd
02-24-2015, 05:41 AM
Ive visited family in Russia around the Urals when I was younger, idk if it was on the European or Asian side though

Manifest Destiny
02-24-2015, 05:56 AM
I've been to Chinatown in San Francisco.

Prince Of Macrobia
02-24-2015, 06:14 AM
I've never been in Asia, but i visited these countries:

KENYA
TANZANIA (Kilimanjaro)
ZAMBIA
MALAWI
MOZAMBIQUE
SWAZILAND
BOTSWANA
And SOUTH Africa where I've been living many years.

Porpolita
02-24-2015, 12:30 PM
Only Maldives.

My mother wanted to book a family trip to Sri Lanka for Christmas back in 2004, but my dad was worried it would not be safe for me (I was 8), so we decided to go somewhere else.

Was so strange finding out about the Tsunami on the morning of the 26th December.

Drakoblare
02-24-2015, 12:34 PM
I have never been to Asia but I wish to leave a bastard son in every Asian port.

Only Maldives.

My mother wanted to book a family trip to Sri Lanka for Christmas back in 2004, but my dad was worried it would not be safe for me (I was 8), so we decided to go somewhere else.

Was so strange finding out about the Tsunami on the morning of the 26th December.

That must be a fun "what if" thought to have late at night.

Minesweeper
02-24-2015, 12:47 PM
I visited Turkey, Asian part.

Yuffayur
02-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Turkey, Lebanon, Israel/Palestine, Emirates.

EDIT: the countries I hope I will visit in Asia are:
-Japan.
-S.Korea.
-China.
-Thailand.
-India.
-Pakistan.
-Iran.
-Yemen.
-Armenia.
-Georgia.

I hope I will visit all of them xD

Pahli
02-24-2015, 12:56 PM
Turkey shortly, Iran, United Arab Emirates

Danishmend
02-24-2015, 01:06 PM
Turkey, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Japan, Bangladesh, China, Mongolia, North Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam, Yemen, Georgia, Cambodia, Iran and Nepal

Danishmend
02-24-2015, 01:09 PM
and Hungary*

Longbowman
02-24-2015, 01:13 PM
Israel, Palestine, Hong Kong (at the time it was still part of the glorious British Empire).

Israel is too full of falafels, Palestine is too full of kebabs, Hong Kong is too full of noodles.

Itarildė
02-24-2015, 01:14 PM
None, unfortunately.
I would love to visit Japan and South Korea though.

dude
02-24-2015, 01:19 PM
Hong Kong: Impressive array of buildings network. The most crowded, yet loneliest city I have been.
Singapure: Very nice and clean. Lots of beautiful women and very fashion trendy. Very high tech city and love the underground floors. You can move around the city without having to go outside. Very nice clubs and night life. Expensive.
Manila: Horrible traffic. Friendly people.
Thailand, Phuket: This place is paradise.
Guam: Visited but was not able to see much.
Jordan: For being a Muslin nation people were friendly and seems more relaxed compared to other Muslin countries. The Petra ruins are very nice.
Kuwait: From afar the city looks nice, but up close is very sandy and there is graffiti. I don't know what it said because it was in Arab. This place made me nervous.
Saudi Arabia: I don't feel this place is safe. Highly religious place.
Bahrain: It was interesting how many empty buildings are found. Women are covered from head to toe and you only see the eyes. This is a great place for buying gold.
EAU, Dubai: This is a very nice city, quite impressive. It feels very westernized.

Nebuchadnezzar
02-24-2015, 01:20 PM
Jordan,Iraq,Syria,Lebanon,Bahrain,Emirates,Nepal (Most beautifull country I've ever seen) & Thailand.

Next on my bucket list, is Vietnam/Cambodia Roadtrip, awell as Japan, phillipines, Singepore & India.

Drakoblare
02-24-2015, 01:22 PM
Hong Kong: Impressive array of buildings network. The most crowded, yet loneliest city I have been.
Singapure: Very nice and clean. Lots of beautiful women and very fashion trendy. Very high tech city and love the underground floors. You can move around the city without having to go outside. Very nice clubs and night life. Expensive.
Manila: Horrible traffic. Friendly people.
Thailand, Phuket: This place is paradise.
Guam: Visited but was not able to see much.
Jordan: For being a Muslin nation people were friendly and seems more relaxed compared to other Muslin countries. The Petra ruins are very nice.
Kuwait: From afar the city looks nice, but up close is very sandy and there is graffiti. I don't know what it said because it was in Arab. This place made me nervous.
Saudi Arabia: I don't feel this place is safe. Highly religious place.
Bahrain: It was interesting how many empty buildings are found. Women are covered from head to toe and you only see the eyes. This is a great place for buying gold.
EAU, Dubai: This is a very nice city, quite impressive. It feels very westernized.

Why was Hong Kong a lonely city?

I always thought of Thailand and Singapure as a gathering for trannies, is that true?